Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coming back from a book fair, Cassie looks around the mansion surprisedly.

"Well, I obviously missed something. And I don't know who you are, but please try to spell correctly."
Churitsu
...This post is to thank all those who came and helped us in our time of need, Gelmax and his mafia, our loyal allies. Obviously the fight got a litle confusing. I'm going to delete this posts, not because I am ignoring the attack, but because, as Gelmax said, it an example of horrendous RPing and godmodding from both my guild, the attacking guild, and in some cases Libero. If this bothers you please do not hesitate to PM me, though I'm probably going to give you a lecture about you not having the right to complain because of the fact that YES you attacked my guild on false pretenses, ignored the rules of the first post, godmodded repeatedly, and ignored all advice to stop. I am debating whether or not to report you for harassment. Further news as the situation warrants, thank you.

((As a word of just informing, the Sentinels (I and I alone crying ) will have your back.))
Walks into the mansion...Again not seeing anyone...

"Just my luck...again I am alone in this place..."

He walks forward a little letting the door close behind him and as soon as he feels the draft subside he pulls out a cig and a zippo lighter. Lights his cig and starts to walk around the mansion looking for a sign of anyone in the house with him.
Opens a door and sees he is back in the main hall of the mansion. Looks at his cig and sees it is almost out. He opens his palm and pushes the lit cig butt into his palm. doesnt flinch scince he is so used to doing it. He puts the butt into his empty pack and pockets it. Looks at his palm and sees the scar that has develped over years of extinguishing his cigs there. Lets the door close behind him as he walks out into the middle of the hall.

"All day I have been wandering this mansion and I still havent found one person. Where in God's name could everyone be...?"

He looks up at the rafters and jumps to them. Finds a warm spot and decides to sleep until someone comes in.
Wakes up ans looks down at the empty hall...

"Damn...I was never around and now that i am here no-one else is around..."

He closes his eyes and goes back to sleep still wainting on someone to show.
(I'M NOT AROUND BECAUSE i'M TRYING TO DELETE ALL THIS NONSENSE!)
Coming out of the kitchen, she sees some guy sleeping, and begins poking him with her ribbon.

"Come on, get up. You're not alone anymore. Knowing the ghosts in here, you'll never be"
I, Churitsu, leader of the Pentacle Mafia, officially close this guild.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff