x
x
x
x
x

WE ARE OPEN

Date: Thursday April 7th

Time: 10:00 am

Weather: Warm. Sunny, some cloud cover periodically.

We are open. Clearly.

A few things will be in order. Please thank Naturana for also becoming our new mod! Yay!!! So be nice or I get her to come after you.

As well, don't be afraid to mingle and explore. Just remember the rule that no one knows Top leader, nor will you know until I let you guys know.

GothicMade

Hidden Under The Mask

kiri_chan08

Naturana

Shinji_Fumajime

H3RWHiiSP3R

Invisible Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
                                        User Image
                                        xxWho - No onexxxWhere - In a hotel room -> on the roof -> main floor xxx Feeling - Amused, pleasured, calm, satisfied xxx Health - 100% - fully chargedxxxWearing - This

User Image
                                              Stretching his arms, he squirmed a little, as he blinked softly. It was a bit too warm for him as he stared up at the ceiling. Turning to his sides, he blinked before smiling wryly. He expected his special client to stay. Pushing himself up slowly from the bed, Kline frowned from the sudden pain. A small smile before he slowly went over to pick up his clothes. Maybe next time he'd wake up early enough to maybe snag a thing or two from his clients. Biting his lip, he slowly slipped on his ridiculously long and loose tanktop before wrapping his trademark scarf around his neck. Then the pants, boots, and then his gloves before picking up his sweater. Going through a hand made little slot, he checked for the cellphone before leaving the room. Heading up the staircase, he went up to the rooftop. Of course, it was empty, mainly because no one really went up there. Looking around for any suspicious followers, he walked through the door and onto the roof before looking down from the edge.

Slowly, yet surely, the city was coming to life. Not his city, but the other four who created it. A small smile escaped his lips before walking back and jumping up on a small platform. Flipping open his phone, he saw the time. It was 9:56 am. Four more minutes till his daily announcement..... That only gave him 4 minutes to prep.....

Dailing all four leaders at once for a group call, Kline snickered as he waited patiently for all four leaders to pick up their damned cells. The announcements always came at 10 am sharp. It was usually when the morning rush would die down anyway. They had time. It was an established thing. "Will all the leaders listen up~~? " licking his lips, he didn't bother waiting for an answer. Sometimes, he could hear mutters or sarcasm, but who cared. He didn't "And it's Thursday April 7th!! Of course you knew that, yesterday was Wednesday April 6th. Now, today's weather seems to be fairly obvious. It's waaarm. Clearly. " chuckling softly, he let out a sigh, "It'll be mainly sunny with a few cloud covers along the way. Currently right now it's 23 celsius at Shards and the high today will go up to 25! Aren't we lucky? Tonight however will be chiller as it will drop to 15. Please do tell or not tell the citizens to dress warmly! I know you will East. You're such a kind man. I love men like you. Except kind people never know how to do right~ So I'll pass on the sex with you." It was fun making jokes. He couldn't wait to visit East later.

"Weest~," Kline snickered, "If only you'd stop being a terrorist! We'd have a better economy with more Parasites~" he bit his lip, "And maybe a more variety of men I could chose to sleep with," stretching, he smiled. "You know I do get bored of the same men over and over again~" he made the last part sound slightly more sexual before sitting up. "With that being said, new parasites are coming in two hours. So don't kill any good looking guys." Smiling, he stretched again before nodding, "Aaaand, supplies are coming in at the same time. Aren't we lucky. You know what that means North?" Pausing to make sure he got his attention, he spoke again, "Do go and visit West to do the usual figuring out business.... How do you deal with yourselves? I am glad you guys deal with the business sector and not me."

Of course, that was a rhetorical question.

"South mah dear~ I'm dropping by for some more poison and drugs. My personal stash is low ya know~ I'll even service you as your b!tch. Not that I don't already~ haha" he smiled again before yawning, "Sex really does drain energy... East. I have a bit of news," pausing whether to say it or not, he sighed before shaking his head, "We will have quite a chat later. Aaaand for the pointless crap no one cares about~~~" he burst out laughing before starting on, "For all you Americans, there was another shootout and some... it was ******** pointless. No one you loved died so you can just pride yourselves that we don't have shooting massacres.... Don't we tame our citizens well?" Thinking about the next thing, he smiled. "North. You're family business is going well. Better than it did last week... I don't know whether to happy or disappointed. Oh I know. I don't care. You shouldn't either, but I love you so I am telling you this. "

After a final pause, he spoke again, "AND I JUST REALIZED. For the billionth time~ some of you don't use celsius. Oh you stupid people who use the imperial system. Go like, convert that yourself. It's 73 fahrenheit currently, 77 later, and the low will be 59. So have a great day, and do remember that" letting out a yawn, he laid back down. "Now have a great day everyone, and do be sure that I may or may not visit you guys, but if I do, you know the drill~ bye bye~" and with that, he hung up.

Lying on the rooftop for quite a bit, B!tch didn't even bother to get going anywhere. He was enjoying the breeze high up waay too much for his own good. He had to wonder if North knew he was up on his hotel making the announcement. Not that it mattered. He'd probably go down and speak with him for a bit, but today was a good day. No random weird things or anything of the sort. Just himself, and whatever delicious meat he could get his slutty hands on. Either way, he didn't bother getting up. or so he said that. Slowly standing up, he lazily made his way downstairs to the main foyer and out for a stroll.

〖I'm just your common B ! TCH〗

Quote:
Ooc ; First announcement, Just your ordinary day.

GothicMade

Hidden Under The Mask

kiri_chan08

Naturana

andipouf's Husbando

Tipsy Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
₮errell '₡arroñero' Martinéz
>W>e>s>t > L>e>a>d>e>r>

" I'll only say it once... "

Perched upon a building like a gargoyle, Terrell squatted upon the edge while his wings rested behind him and his eyes stared out to the ocean with a cigarette resting between two fingers on his right hand. He was usually up early, flying around the island and getting his own piece of mind before-- bzzzzzzz the leader sighed, never really enjoying the morning announcements of their superior. He flipped open the phone that was probably dug out of a dump on the mainland and turned on the speaker feature. His hand lopped lazily while the fingers kept a hold of the phone so he could listen to everything that was important to his particular interest in the day. “Will all the leaders listen up~~?” chimed a very happy B!tch. Terrell couldn’t help but blow out the cigarette smoke with a heavy sigh, Serán todos los dirigentes escuchen?... he thought in a mocking tone, simply repeating and translating the Top Leader’s greeting in his native tongue. It was time for the morning announcements…

B!tch -- or as Terrell referred to him, Putana -- went on about the weather, stating it in the metric system the winged man was forced to figure out during his time as a leader. Putana was from a country that used the metric system, while Terrell himself was born and raised in America. It was rare for the top leader to spell out the measurements in the other systems, so he was forced to figure out celsius from fahrenheit and other important units of measure. He was able to tell by now that something within the 20’s meant it was going to be a comfortably warm day, and the drop in temperature would make the night bearable in a light long sleeved shirt, but he couldn’t say what the exact numbers would be translating to fahrenheit. With a clear and warm day, the shipments coming in should be in great condition -- depending on the temperature demands of the shipment items themselves.

“Oh Weest~” Putana chimed, Terrell lifting his hand ever so slightly so his voice would be caught by the microphone, “Qué es?” (What?) he responded flatly, already irritated with the phone call. “If only you’d stop being a terrorist!” the brat started before continuing on about his desire to sleep with new men. It’s been the same thing every day for the last eleven years. Telling him not to shoot the new arrivals, trying to flirt with him, it’s amazing how much patience the West Leader had when it came to the constant harassment that made him plain uncomfortable. “You know I do get bored of the same men over and over again.” the top leader sounded like he was pouting with this message. Terrell sucked his teeth and muttered under his breath, “Putana…” (Whore) the word being spat out insultingly rather than the way he would address B!tch in an acceptable tone from subordinate to superior. Get to the shipments already… it was around this point during the morning announcement that Terrell would be close to hanging up and going about his day. But there were two more things he needed to hear before he did so.

“New parasites are coming in two hours. So don’t kill any good looking guys.” finally the information came. Terrell ignored that last tidbit but was pleased to hear that supplies were also coming in today. Hopefully some spices were there, or maybe a few pounds of corn flour that he could happily cook with as if he was back home. He rarely gets the taste of the foods his mother used to spoil him with ever since he came to the island. What he wouldn’t give for some tamales… “For all you Americans out there,” the winged parasite was pulled out of his thoughts, listening again to the radio for the last bit of information he needed before going on with a sane mind. Putana mentioned a shooting, which was more than likely caused by his gang...the real question was, “No one you loved died.” another breath of smoke left Terrell’s lips, One less thing to worry about today. he thought happily. His younger sister was the only person he had left to care about back home, as long as she wasn’t hurt, he wouldn’t fly too far off the handle as he had over the years. “AND I JUST REALIZED. For the billionth time~ Some of you don’t use celsius.” oh look, the Putana was in a good mood today, “Oh you stupid people who use the imperial system--” click Terrell ended his connection to the call. He heard all he needed to for the day, no need for anymore of the Top Leader’s stupid babble.

Standing up slowly, he dropped his phone into his jean pocket and expanded his wings, stretching them out and watching the shadow he was forming on the lower deck. The shipment was coming in two hours, meaning Terrell could very easily stop by the boat and check on the supplies before they came to port. Without a second thought, he jumped from the building he stood upon and flew off into the horizon, moving slowly before he manipulated his own speed and arrived to the ship in a matter of minutes. He was pretty well acquainted with all the cargomen, but the ones delivering the supplies were definitely his compadres. He usually met the shipment boats before they made it to port to check all the supplies and cargo just in case. It was easier for him to negotiate with North this way. In fact, negotiation and distribution of goods could start before the boat even got there because of this system. It made things go a lot more smoothly, but usually left Terrell with very little to do after the fact. The cargomen on the deck looked happy to see Terrell, and he smiled back all the same when he returned the sliding handshake with a loose hook that pulled their fists together. They exchanged greetings in Spanish and had a small conversation while Terrell looked over the paperwork and supplies. Putana was going to be pleased, they had cakes today...Each and every time a shipment of cakes came in, Terrell had to do everything within his being to not ask that it gets thrown overboard. He hated that kid, couldn’t believe he thought the island was being run by some respectable leader. But despite this, the last thing he wanted to do was get on his bad side.

Everything with the shipments were in order, there was going to be enough food to support the new citizens and a very satisfying amount of treasures all to the leaders. Terrell suspected that East would tap into the storage of these goods and distribute them to some of the members on his end of the island. There was nothing wrong with this in Terrell’s eyes, he just hoped that if this were true, he wouldn’t get caught or at the very least get in trouble. Who was going to host Sunday Morning Mass if the current East Leader was switched out? “Gracias, te veré en el puerto.” Thanks, I’ll see you at port. he bid farewell to his partners, who passed him a cold bottle of Frescolita -- a drink similar to orange cream soda that is distributed in the South American countries -- and flew back to the port, not going as fast this time to kill the minutes that will tick away very slowly once he was there. Sure, he could simply focus on the speed of the boat and manipulate it to speed it up to port, but the humans on board wouldn’t be able to handle it, and the cargo was on an open deck which meant it would easily fall off at a sudden shift in speed. Besides, if Terrell got everything done as quickly as he could, there’d be nothing for him to do for most of the day. He almost cherished how long it took to do his job for the sake of not being bored the rest of the day. Putana would usually suggest sex, but men didn’t seem to be of interest to the West Leader.

Once he was back to port, after killing a good chunk of time, he opened the bottle given to him and took a few gulps. The flavor was as vivid as orange soda, but smooth like ice cream as it went down. If only they could get a whole palette of the stuff, it would be the first thing in the years on Shards that Terrell would claim as solely his. He closed the twisted cap, not wanting to let it all go down in a matter of seconds, and pulled out his phone to distract himself. It was no secret to Top that Terrell checked the shipments ahead of time, and maybe if Putana was really interested, he’d come and take a look at the stuff himself once in a while. Supplies look good, a good fifth will go straight to storage. Don’t know about the parasites, but I’m sure those are fine too. he texted to the leader, who’s number was labeled -- to no one’s surprise -- ‘Putana.’ Once pressing the send button, he pulled out another cigarette to pass the time and keep him from finishing his delicacy of a soft drink. The cargomen easily figured out that Terrell could shoot someone without so much a second thought, and also figured out that the best way to calm a wild zoo animal was to give it a token from home. Home being the Southern American countries his mother’s family was from despite the fact that he was never able to go there in his youth. Maybe he wasn’t going to shoot the new arrivals after all...

"...Don't touch the wings."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                                                            Location: West Harbor
                                                            Company: No one
                                                            Outfit
                                                            Ooc: I would like to thank Google Translate for giving me the ability to ensure that Terrell can speak Spanish xD
                                                            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

User Image

lost-silent-star

Quote:

Dapper Lunatic

10,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

User Image
                                                    ►►★彡He had fallen asleep with his back against a sturdy tree, one that was covered with moss and had a rich scent. A book rest upon his lap and his hands were tucked away within over sized sleeves. At his sides were three of his loyal guards, two felines and a canine that oddly enough worked together well and offered some of the best conversations. They might not be easy on the eyes, however Ouroboros' cared for them all the same and he truly did value their company. Much to the dismay of some of his human guards as he had the habit of wandering off without telling a soul, and today had been no different from any other. Slowly his eyes fluttered open for a brief moment as he began to stir, mindful as he rose his arms up over his head and yawned wide. It was hard to say just how long he had been snoozing, he had been in the middle of taking account of supplies and other financial matters when the words on the page became blurred and the world darkened. He rarely held a regular sleeping pattern, just too busy to keep track of silly little things like a proper bed time. This was perhaps a mixture between how he had been raised prior to becoming a Parasite and also the fact that he isn't an original leader, thus he felt the need to fill the rather large shoes that had been left behind.

He reached out and brushed his fingers over the back of the feline closest to him, mindful of the patches of fur and knew just where the deformed creature liked to be caressed. "Nearly time for the announcements." The feline was purring and at this point trying to bump her head against his hand seeking more attention as she shifted, to which he merely continued to pet the dark beast while he fumbled about for the cell phone hidden in his sleeve with his free hand. Ouroboros drew out the communication device, it didn't see much use but he kept it around for business purposes. At some point the large feline had managed to flop closer beside him and was contented to merely lay there, giving him a chance to free his hand and concentrate on the incoming call. There came the familiar ringtone and the phone clicked over, the sound of the top leader's voice chimed and a tiny smile played over his lips. It would be a lie to say that he was no fond of the other male's antics, that is unless they were directed towards him and had anything to do with spiders - but that was another story.

He waited in silence while the announcements were made, each leader being addressed in turn but what Ouroboros wanted to hear was about the supply shipments and if they were coming from as scheduled. After the top leader had gotten around to that bit of information, it appeared that everything was moving along as it should and he was fairly sure that the western leader would have everything ready before he arrived at the docks. It was simple enough to play the negotiation game with the older male, so Ouroboros wasn't all that concerned by the prospect of venturing into the western territory a little later that afternoon. For now though it was time to leave the warmth of those heavy bodies surrounding him - no matter how tempting it was to curl right back up and steal a few more moments of sleep. He was careful while rising to his feet, freeing up a hand so that he might take the book from his lap as he stood. While he had begun to walk in the direction of the modest dwelling which resided further in, the other updates were given such as something about meaningless violence and Americans. He shook his head and sighed, at least that was something they did not need to concern themselves with here.

Ouroboros paused for a moment when the leader had gone on to inform him that his family's business was doing well and there was a part of him that was quite relieved. "Thank you for the update, sir." It was the first he had spoken during that conference call. Yes, that life was behind him and there were those who would agree that he had no reason to care about such things anymore - however he couldn't shake the attachment he still held to his family and thus he was truly grateful to the leader for that bit of information. It hadn't taken him long to reach the structure that made up his home, by this time the transmission was finished and his phone was tucked back into the folds of one of those sleeves. "Hm, I hope there is a nice amount of blankets and clothing this time around." He mused aloud, "I could more than likely cut a nice deal with the eastern leader." Ouroboros tilted his head to the side, his eyes closed and a thoughtful little smile playing over his lips. "With more newcomers arriving, he'll certainly want to help them and what better way to welcome them than with such items?" That smile spread slowly over his features. Bartering made the world go round and the more pleasing the items up from grabs were the more profitable the offer made in return was.

Of course, if there was sweets or to be more exact cakes among the supplies that was to be given over to the top without a second thought, as well as any perfumes which might be to his liking. The northern leader rarely kept much for himself, usually he sought out tea because well...he could never have enough of that, but the rest went towards the hotel and keeping the vendors stocked. He was drawn from his thoughts as a strange little albino monkey with wide red eyes came walking over to him while holding a tiny clay jar, "I swear you tell the time better than me at times, Pai." He knelt down and reached out, taking the jar. "Thanks." The monkey chattered and happily went on his way. Ouroboros rose from the floor and peered inside the jar, there were tea leaves there but clearly this certain brew was running low. "My kingdom for chamomile!" He laughed softly and let his head fall forward, he was running through the stuff a little faster than usual. The northern leader had found that chamomile calmed his senses just enough to dull the onslaught of voices coming at him when he ventured beyond the forest. There was but one problem with being around people, they were loud...always so noisy. "....or some opium, that used to work too." He murmured under his breath, wondering what the chances of getting his hands on that would ever be.

Ouroboros walked over to the simple table in the middle of the room where a hot plate and various cooking tools were set out, granted the most used equipment there would have to be the porcelain tea pot that while cared for had certainly seen better days. He walked to the corner of the room where a crate of bottled water sat and drew one out before returning to the table, taking the time to fill the pot and place it over the heated surface. It was powered by a generator and he kept a nice amount of fuel handy. While he waited for the water to heat up, he searched about his sleeve for where that phone had nestled in and brought it out as soon as his fingers brushed over the slender device. He figured it would be best to shoot a text over to the western leader.

To: Carroñero
                                                    Did the shipment come in yet?
                                                    If so could you give me a quick summary
                                                    of what arrived? We can crunch numbers later.

He checked over the message before hitting the send key, it was going to take him some time before he would begin his journey to the west or perhaps he might even send someone in his stead - it all depended on how he felt after he got his precious tea in his system. ◄◄

.....................WASN'T THERE A WORLD, ONE WITH BETTER DAYS?
▐░ ▐░▐░ ★彡★彡 WAITING FOR US SOMEWHERE OUT THERE..

►► ★彡 Location: Forest > His 'House' || With: Pai || Out Of Curiosity: Hopefully this turned out alright.

Naturana

Decisive Informer

User ImageUser Image

It was a peaceful morning. The birds had sung their tune as they had flapped away their wings into the glamorous sky. The animals have done their deeds as they quietly roam around the forest scavenging for food and shelter. The sound of the buzzing bugs ringed into Elias' ear as he slowly opened his eyes. His hand had came up to rubbed the sleepy eyes of his as he took a moment to find out where he was. Scavenging the place for a mere second or so, his mind finally process on where he was. Elias was at the east station, the east station to where no one wished to venture. This abandon place, or so he calls it, was the only place to where he could relieve his thoughts and a place to where he could get some shut eyes. Lately, his home that he had been living in, is now surrounded by those whom he had cared for. Those with no family, food, and shelter came to take shelter at his place. A place to where everyone is welcomed and have not been turned away by him. Everyone who has lived there adore him, praised him, loved him, and treated him as their family and friend had came to like him in many ways. Hell. They would do anything for him or whatever he wishes, but...Elias had never once asked for their favor in return. That's just how he is and that's just how he will act toward everyone and anyone except for one particular younger male whom he had respect for the past eleven years. His leader, Top.

Just thinking about that leader of his, it made Elias face sour. His leader had always had a thing for men. Elias was aware of that, although, he, himself did not care for them, much less have sex with them. Although, being a priest to the eastern side and living among men, Elias knew that he will never escape this place. Above all, he is a married man.

Having nothing to do for the time being, Elias eyes made their way toward the empty tracks as they began to count the endless numbers of woods that had been embedded onto the track itself. Getting up from where he sat, Elias decided to head back toward the Church. In order to get to the church, he would have to cut through the forest in order to get back home. As he did so, his feet began to take him there. Venturing out into the forest, Elias began to hum a soft tune. He could hear the sound of the forest as they had spoken to him. Peace, joy, and love roam this forest of his. Nature itself had taken its course to the next level. Just when he ventured deeper into the forest, he came to an abrupt stop. A buzzing sound of a vibration could be heard. His right hand swiftly reached into his right pocket as he took out his phone, only to find that it was the morning announcement. Sliding his phone, he put on his earphone as the ear bud went into his ears before placing the phone back into his pocket as he continued his walk. Listening over on the conversation, Elias could hear faint breathings coming from the phone, then a very familiar voice as the voice spoke of the temperature and today's date that is until...

"I know you will East. You're such a kind man. I love men like you. Except kind people never know how to do right~ So I'll pass on the sex with you."

"....." Rolling his eyes without a care of what Top had said, Elias continued to walk as he listened briefly onto the announcement as he processed everything into that head of his. Specifically, Top continued onward about the shipments toward West and North, follow by South. Then, Top finally mentions him again when he came to another stop.

"East. I have a bit of news"

'News? What kind of news does he have in mind? Not unless it's one of those boring news that is unfitted to be heard of?' Elias thought while contemplating over this matter. Shoving his thoughts to one side, Elias looked up to the sky only to find himself looking at the beautiful green trees. The voice that he had been listening to had been voided out. The rest of the conversation from Top had already gone out the other's ear. Then...it followed by a hang up as Elias placed the ear bud back into his pocket. It is not as if he had been ignoring the leader's announcement and whatnot. It's just the fact that the daily routine of every morning is the same as always although few little sentences about the new coming parasite came to mind. 'I should probably check to see if I have enough blankets and pillows for the new comers? Although it varies if they have anywhere to go though...Then again, I should make sure just to be on the safe side. If I don't have enough, I'll have to head to the North to get more...' Elias thought as he pursue onward toward the church to where his welcoming family awaits him.

It hasn't even been that long when Elias found the Church. He could hear the laughter and joy coming from the inside. Waltzing in, Elias had adjusted his shirt when a small smile crept to his face. His warmth filled the hearth of the church when he found the others turning their attention to him. Their smile, smiling at him as they all ran up to him as they circled him. Their happiness is his happiness. Without them, Elias would be nothing.

"Welcome back, Elias! We'd thought you would of have left for the Western part of the island?" A man had ask as he patted Elias on the shoulders. Elias looked at him when he chuckle, "Ah, do not worry yourself over me going off somewhere. I planned not to go anywhere for the time being, well...Not right now that is..." He smirked when he kept on walking. His mind trailing off somewhere again as another spoke. "....Does that mean that you will venture out again to the western part in the afternoon?" Elias came to a halt upon hearing a very familiar voice. His attention were drawn toward a very close friend of his as he had spotted him. 'Felix...?' Coughing a bit, Elias simply answered, "Perhaps although I may head North before going to West. After all, it is my duty to keep an eye out for you guys. Now then, if you all excuse me, I will need to make breakfast for every single one of you.." He chuckle and continued to walk farther ahead knowing that the crowd who had crowded him disperse as they went to do their own things. While Elias, himself had gone into the back to take a looked at the storage that he had store the food in. Typically, it isn't real food but packets of food. Eyeing one of the cases, Elias took out half of the rations and decided to boiled, as for the other, they could just eat straight off the packet itself. 'This'll do...' Elias smiled while prepping the other half.

Company: No one except his people
Thoughts: I wonder when I should leave for North...hm...
OOC: ....

User Image
Quote:

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
User Image

xxxxx𝓝aтнan 𝓜ercer
𝓝oble 𝓢ecurityxxxxxxxxxx

𝓟arasite of endless knowledge and endless possessions comes with a hefty cost.

𝓣ouch enables him to see, All the parts of history.

Nathan stood nearby his window the heat clung to him and the room felt a bit stuffy though overall he viewed it as a good thing. It was a sign of change and a sign that spring had finally arrived. As he stood there silently contemplating the plans of the day his violet gaze meandered about the room. It had been too early to really determine whether or not it would be a good day, though he held onto hope that it would and if not he would simply make it be. After all when one maintained a positive attitude it would either have to shape up or else he would kill it. A pure logic that he could seem to live by. Nathan still had been in his pajamas which consisted of a pair of navy blue boxer shorts and a white tank top clung to his form though he had seen it unfit to change into his clothes just yet. Gathering his bearings he gripped a nearby clean white towel and wrapping it about his shoulders he left the bulk of it to drape over his chest. The morning, or so the light would indicate, could no longer go by without purpose, for without purpose there is nothing and in keeping to his own strict ideals he persisted in his thought that this would be a busy one. Or so had been the plan. He would only allow himself a break only after he either fulfilled his quota or had worked up a good sweat.

The proud German lowered himself downward toward the floor, his daily work out regimen beginning the very same as it had always been beginning with one-hundred push ups, followed by sit-ups and as many pull-ups he could manage on the make-shift bar which he had hung from the ceiling. As he continued with his work out he found the determination amping up his game and with that he switched to one hand. Something lingered in the back of his mind however and it was something he couldn't quite shake.

“...Achtundneunzig (98 ), Neunundneunzig (99), Einhundert (100)...” he muttered to himself as he shifted his weight and falling into a seated position onto the floor he took a brief moment to wipe his brow. Rethinking this action however he decided a water break had been in order. As he grabbed for a water bottle though he found himself pausing as he studied the quickly diminishing supply and with that a small frown tugged at the corner of his lips. That simply would not do. Crossing the room again in a few swift steps he took a seat in a spot nearby the window though far enough that the sun had yet to reach it where he would continue his routine. As he opened the bottle he eyed it suspiciously though seconds later he downed half of the contents with great ease, wiped his chin dry of any spillage. And everything went rather well up until he touched the towel again for that was when he had suddenly been hit with the strong urge to cook something. Setting his bottle aside he dropped that for now as he began skimming through some of his possessions to cook hopefully an edible breakfast. Evidently his power had not deemed him worthy of that, he would simply not just continue the way he wished and with that he had found himself quite effectively incapacitated as he held close the object which now held his disdain. A small round plate, which had etched on it a row of bright yellow tulips sat on the floor in many pieces as he sunk down to his knees, his eyes blank and he himself rather unresponsive. When his 'ability' would claim him it took him down fast and with no warning. When his 'ability' would calm down enough that he could possibly touch something without being bombarded with memories and visions of the past he would clean that up. Memories tied to that item, whether they were recognizable to himself or not played through his head and for a moment it seemed there was nothing he could do about it. Any other day he would have been able to cope with it, he held a great deal of control and yet every so often it would seem to control him, or compel him even. On those days he deemed this particular ability useless,

Sometime after the visions of a world he had left behind had faded from his view he found himself similarly blinded by the sun. This to him indicated a time of sorts as the sun made it's way through it's stringent cycle. Though the ineffective and sloppy detection methods he used insulted his very senses. This would never appeased him enough, but such was the problem with his broken watch and spending the morning 'watching' instead of cooking. Oh well at least he didn't burn up the makeshift kitchen this time.

Rubbing gingerly the bridge of his nose he paused as for a moment his eyes skimmed the room until they fell upon that of his large feline companion. The longer he looked to her the less annoyed he could feel and to this his expression lightened if even only for a second. Helja had fallen asleep in the most adorable yet awkward positions, her legs crossed daintily as though she were a delicate young woman.

“Guten Morgen, Helja,” Nathan said to the panther causing the cat to stir before fur covered lids slowly parted revealing large golden orbs, their piercing gaze settling onto the man whom had spoken to her. Languidly she lolled about where she flopped onto her back her legs extending outward pushing her large, seven toed, mitt like paws as she clawed longingly at the air, yawning largely and exposing sizable canines before settling in once again.

Indeed it must have felt much like a lazy day for Helja. Nathan knew he would have to take her out at some point to be sure that she could get some exercise; a small hotel room was no place to keep a wild animal pent up after all. Not to mention with his small episode, to which he would rather ignore than to actually heed warning, he knew he would want to bring her along. The world didn't stop just because he was having an off day.

And so after taking the time to clean up, he donned his usual clothing. Appearances were very important to him even while maintaining a casual look. Donning himself with a light gray t-shirt, long but light maroon jacket and long black pants. Knowing it would not be a complete fix he slid on a pair of black leather gloves. The gloves were to ensure that his hands in the least would not come into direct contact and as of now stood to be the only way he knew how to cope.

Signaling toward Helja to follow the panther sprung to action as she stepped to his side.

“Es tut mir leid (I'm sorry). I'm sure we'll even be able to get you something tasty...” he muttered, “I was of no help and now the both of us are still hungry. I will make it up to you, I promise,” he finished as he ran his gloved hand along the back of the panthers head. 'Not to mention, I could really use a smoke about now....' he thought rather than spoke aloud.

Making his way down to the lobby and outside of the building he paused as he took in the rather sunny morning, he found himself intrigued as he had spotted someone else leaving in those very same moments. 'Who is that?' he thought to himself as he straightened his posture, his expression unreadable.

Location: Northern Hotel > Street just outside Northern Hotel.
With: Helja.
Mood: Calm, professional and curious.
OOC: I really hope this works, I'll change anything
need be, feel free to drop me a message.

lost-silent-star

OOC: Quoted just in case.

Fashionable Streaker

8,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

User Image

Toren gave a jaw cracking yawn as he stumbled into his place as the sun had been up for a while he guessed it was about 10 A.M maybe earlier. He had been up all night staying with a one of his patients that had caught something while rummaging though one of the many garbage piles that littered the city. Now that he had been given care though the night his fever had gone down and with the help of Toren's power the man had been able to sleep the night though which had helped

One inside, he headed straight for the camping stove he had traded for and turned it on putting on a pot of water on to boil. Once he was out of the shower it would be hot enough for him to come out and make some of the nastiest instant coffee ever made but it was the only thing that kept him awake. Especially on days like this after he'd been up all night and was feeling less than perky but a nice cold dip in the water barrel he kept outside on the street would be a good way to wake up.

5 minutes later Toren was dunking his head into the water barrel over and over again. About his 6th time Toren finally felt awake enough not to kill anyone. Toren strode into what he like to call his kitchen and poured hot water on top of the powdery stuff they called coffee. Crappy, traded almost all his medicine for black market dealer coffee. It was worth it though, 2/3 of his diet was coffee while 1/3 was that nasty stuff the government like to call food. Once in a while he’d go out and find some mutated vegetables or fruit but that’s only if he stumbled upon it when looking for plants he could use to make medicine. Taking his cup of coffee he went outside and leaned against the side of the steps his head barely peaking over the side of the street from behind the decretive gate railing.

The apartment he worked and lived out of used to be the basement of a building that had steps from the street that led down. He had found the entrance when he cleaned away some over grown plants and a street signs that had blocked the entrance. He had renovated the whole thing on his own, when he says renovate he means cleaned to with in an inch of his life, when he had first got there. Now the whole basement under the building was made with the front of his office, complete with a small waiting room and 1 exam room. The rest was his apartment that had a tiny kitchen with cabinets and electric camping stove for his coffee and a small room with a bunch of blanket and a pillow he called his bedroom..

He took a sip from his coffee and let out a satisfied sound. No matter how much it sucked it always hit the spot. He finished his first cup quickly then went back inside to change. Once finished he got another cup of coffee. He was still filling sluggish. He looked towards his bedroom and wondered if he had time to take a small nap before his first patient would arrive. Deciding not to chance sleeping too late he went back outside to wait for his first patient. With about 6 hours of sleep between two days he figured he was going to have one hell of a day today and wanted to enjoy the peace as much as he could.

Where: Home
Mood: Tired as hell
Outfit: Sexy Doctor

Quote:
Hidden Under The Mask

Invisible Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
                                        User Image
                                        xxWho - A short onexxxWhere - Somewhere -> outside xxx Feeling - happy xxx Health - 100% - fully chargedxxxWearing - This

User Image
                                              As he almost walked through the foyer, he felt a buzz. Texting. Great. That meant he had to go out of sight. Walking through a wall, he made quite a few turns and movements so he didn't seem suspicious at all. After a short bit, he reached a very secret place before he flipped open his phone. Of course, it was West. Skimming over the text, he then re read it before letting out a small sigh. Somehow, he got the feeling that he'd have to drop by later. That or he'd live off drink crystals, which got messy all the time. Speaking of which, he also needed those drugs. What was a man without drugs anyway? Texting back a reply, he read it twice before sending it.

Got it~ Thank you for the message <3 I'll probably drop by okay? I know you want to see me~ ; )

Walking back the way he came from, he found himself in the foyer again. Debating whether or not he should go get food now or beg later, he decided on the later before waltzing right out of the hotel, stretching his arms. But damn, last night had to be amazing. It was a while since he woke up with such energy and giddiness. Hopefully he'd find that man again. But for now, it was begging time. '...Is someone...?' the begging would wait till later. Feeling a stare, he smiled more and paused. He was used to being stared at. In fact, he could tell when he was being stared at. For one, he needed to keep a low profile. Two, he was a whore. He had to be able to tell who was paying attention to him. Especially if they were one of those shy or people in denial. Pausing, he wait a moment -mainly for drama-, before slowly turning to face where the stare was coming from before pausing. 'No one?' taking a closer look, he saw someone. Just by lowering his line of sight helped him find the guy.

He was pretty manly, but definitely not tall. 'Oh well, size doesn't matter to me.' giving him a charming smile, he walked forward with his beautiful B!tchy face. 'Well.... at least height size... I do care about how long and strong that D is...' Standing in front of him, he smiled at the deformed panther before turning his attention to the short man. "Like what you see?'' giving him a bit of a playful wink, he then examined him further. Well damn, he was harder to read. No, he was hard to read in general with his blank face. Well, it wasn't likely he'd be upset, considering that it was sunny. Sunny days always seemed to brighten up people. Eleven years of experience, he would know. "I'm playing~" smiling a little, he scratched his hair before shoving that hand into his pocket. Somehow, he wondered if that feline would attack him "So, how are you this morning?

〖I'm just your common B ! TCH〗

Quote:
Ooc ; The length is not impressive at all.

Shinji_Fumajime

Naturana

andipouf's Husbando

Tipsy Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
₮errell '₡arroñero' Martinéz
>W>e>s>t > L>e>a>d>e>r>

" I'll only say it once... "

While waiting for a reply, Terrell blew out the smoke he inhaled form the cigarette. He knew that he would not get an immediate reply from Putana, after all he couldn’t just pull out this cell phone only the leaders had. Not in public, it would blow his cover. He couldn’t figure out if Top’s cover was just for fun or because it would be better that no one knew who was pulling the strings for safety reasons. The things he would think about while waiting for a shipment...usually the same thoughts for the last eleven years. He was running through the various things he could do while waiting for a shipment. He could always meet Ouroboros in person and start discussing numbers right away, or visit Elias and see where he stood on supplies for newcomers with nowhere to go. Today’s shipment really didn’t have anything for newcomers, mostly food that would last throughout the week. Terrell will have to make it known if they were running low on certain necessities. Another option would be to check out how much room the leaders had left in storage. The trick was for them not to let storage get filled, otherwise they’d have no other choice but to share their delicacies of canned delights with the citizens, which would let them know that canned fruit and foods actually came in, thus causing them to want more and probably cause a whole new array of problems they could do much better without. Before Terell even became the West Leader he thought all they had were the rations provided, it was amazing how much the Leaders got to themselves.

Bzzz

A light vibrate from his pocket, it could really only be one person...well really about four, but only one he expected to contact him. He opened the simple flip phone and read through the message,

From Putana: Got it~ Thank you for the message <3 I'll probably drop by okay? I know you want to see me~ ; )

Blowing out more smoke with a sigh, Terrell shook his head slightly. Same s**t, different day… he thought to himself while he typed out his reply. He had been dealing with this kind of flirtatious behavior since becoming leader, and it was to the point that Terrell was certain most of it was just to provoke a reaction. Well, emotional and defensive reactions slowly stopped coming, and were quickly replaced with text messages like,

To Putana: Don’t.

He pressed the small green button to send the text to his superior, holding the phone in his hand knowing that a reply might come shortly. Leaning against the pole again, Terrell extended his wings, giving him shade from the warm sun. It wasn’t even that hot today, but with the way the river and lake water was, no one could swim. If Terrell flew out far enough he could go swimming around the ocean...but ever since the growth of his wings, water hasn’t been his favorite thing. They were not meant to get wet apparently, causing him to try to keep them as dry as possible. Another vibration from his phone caused the male to open the device and expect a particularly playful or pouty response from the rejected leader. But instead, a light smirk tugged at his lips, happy to see that the message was from Ouroboros instead. Finally, someone that he could talk to normally.

To North: Not yet, got about half an hour left.
                                                              Got some good s**t comin’ in today.
                                                              Cakes for Top, staple supplies and foods for citizens,
                                                              canned fruits for us, s**t like that.
                                                              Wanted anything specific?

After sending the message, he wondered if the North leader was going to stop on by personally. It didn’t particularly matter, he could easily get the supplies to where they needed to be. But considering that it was a shipment of supplies and people, that could get tricky. Terrell preferred to not allow the new arrivals to see the shipment of supplies, that way they couldn’t expect anything. If they knew of the canned goods, they would ask around, sparking rumors and conspiracies that would be proven true about the secret stash of canned goods for the leaders. Not on Terrell’s watch...nope...not gonna happen. With more time to kill, Terrell continued to contemplate things he could do to pass time. With his speed manipulation ability, he could easily fly all around the island, have a few conversations, and make it back just in time to meet the boats. What to do...what to do.

"...Don't touch the wings."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                                                            Location: West Harbor
                                                            Company: No one
                                                            Outfit
                                                            Ooc:
                                                            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

User Image

lost-silent-star

GothicMade

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
User Image

xxxxx𝓝aтнan 𝓜ercer
𝓝oble 𝓢ecurityxxxxxxxxxx

𝓟arasite of endless knowledge and endless possessions comes with a hefty cost.

𝓣ouch enables him to see, All the parts of history.

Slowly, steadily and all too predictably the other man had now begun his approach and still Nathan's stare had not seemed to wane. Once Nathan had seemingly found a target he would do whatever he could with an unwavering diligence to try and learn everything he needed to know and this in itself had been placed directly on display. Had the situation been any different such as to the point where he knew that neither his morning routine had been thrown off or that his powers were in fact running a little haywire he might have actually enjoyed the company. Drawing his shoulders up further the red head knew one thing was for certain. He would not let their obvious difference in height place any misconceptions about that being a weakness or something in which he would use as a crutch. It was not an uncommon sight for him to be shorter than many of those around himself, so this was no different.

The shear concentration which still poured out toward the taller man seemed almost intrusive in ways and might have scared away a lesser man, though not this one. No rather instead he seemed to continue with the jokes and the small lines which Nathan was sure had been stated in a strange attempt to shoot the breeze or gather information himself. This annoyed the German man though with trying to maintain a cool demeanor he took a deep calm breath as he let it out slowly and within his mind counted to ten. Something about this man had sent warning signals to blare within his mind. There was something different here though with the expression the other seemed to hold, not to mention the fact that he seemed to be glowing like a Christmas Tree, definitely a sign he was either in a really good mood or he had just got some, Nathan knew it should have been of no consequence. Finally after figuring his attempts at keeping low-key had been blown by this point he knew there would be no turning back and so he spoke.

“Guten...” he began though rethought things out as he continued, “Good morning,” he stated far more flatly than he anticipated. Hoping to be mindful of his own tongue as he spoke he mulled things over in his head. Words did have such a way of carrying much venom if not carefully organized and he in no way wished to start off on a bad foot. “The proper thing to do would be to introduce oneself before entering such a casual conversation,” he stated slowly, though realizing that was something that might have been better left inside his own thoughts he drew in another breath. “My name is Nathan Mercer, though you may call me Nathan” he said. The hope was if this was set onto a first name basis perhaps he could get the other to in turn state his own name, or so was his logic.

Recalling the smile this man had shown to the panther earlier Nathan brought his hand up as he gestured toward his companion. “This is Helja, she has been named after a goddess of the underworld,” he said offering some insight to his choice of names and as he spoke of the panther a smile seemed to slowly spread across his face. “I find it oddly appropriate, don't you agree?” he asked. Her appearance had not been of beauty though over time he had greatly learned to overlook it. “Rest assured she will not attack unless she is either provoked or someone touches me; she can be very possessive at times,” he finished with a small chuckle. Whether or not he had been warming up to this other man was another question entirely.

“I have been in much better positions than this, though I will not bore you with the details,” Nathan said as violet eyes once again attempted to lock with the exotic yellow eyes of the other. He had not noticed it at first, but he was rather pretty. Clearing his throat he continued. “We were going to see about getting some....food,” he said reluctantly. “I am not sure where you were going, I am sure you must be busy, but I invite you to join me?” Briefly he contemplated utilizing his other skill, the one of which could possibly just supply them with something caused him to pause. The shear act of pulling something out of the air did have the tendency to raise even more questions and indeed had been one of the reasons he was being accused of having a parasite in the first place. He wondered why he had not done so earlier when he was alone though he recalled the repercussions of such a venture in his current stat. Perhaps another time.

With: Helja and a tall, handsome stranger.
Mood: Uptight, though lightening up some.
OOC: Nathan, you need to learn to lighten up.

”lost-silent-star”

OOC: Don't mind him, he's not so good with meeting new people.
User Image
shaydeshaydeshaydeUser Image

User Imageshaydeshayde

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ »› West Harborᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ »› Terrel ("buttercup")ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ sᴛᴀᴛᴇ »› content, in a teasing mood, much amused

He was wide awake. Then again, he's been up for hours. The night has always been his favorite time. Unfortunately, everyone else's was the day. Which was real fucking stupid, if you ask him. Actually, don't ask him. His reputation is bad enough as it is. It doesn't need anything else to bring it down. A low grumble came from his lips, cursing the Sun for its existence, although very well knowing that its existence was the reason why everything existed around him in the present moment. Nothing could thrive in total darkness without, first, some small amounts of light. Still. That didn't make him feel any better about the bloody nasty thing. Now, what was beautiful was the Moon. A gorgeous celestial white speck in the sky, a suspended firefly, with a face on the pitted surface. He and the Man In the Moon were well-acquainted by now. It was funny, even know he thought of it as Artemis or some other goddess or god, chasing the Sun away to create the night only to be chased away by the Sun to welcome day. Darkness followed in his wake, whispering sins and aiding in his very thoughts. It was an unwelcomed companion, but it was there whether he wanted it or not. It kept others from getting too close; it was possessive of him, and bad things would sometimes happen to people who just wanted to get close. There was always a price to pay when one had powers. Nari was not any different than the rest of his fellow Parasites. Well, they were not all the same. Everyone was different, in their own unique way. If there was anything he had learned in his twenty-five years alive, he had learned that, at least.

C'mon. C'mon, you big, ugly bastard, you. Gimme all you got. He wasn't in trouble. Not yet, at least. Hopefully, this will end soon and in his favor. Even as the shadows caressed his features, nuzzled his golden locks, his carmine eyes were still, an unwavering and piercing gaze set into the anxious eyes of another. So perturbed by a little glare? What a sissy. He suppressed the urge to smirk. Nari was unusually still for someone known to be so agile, so... not still. However. A light smirk flitted across his mouth, eyes glimmering in impish mirth. His face was livid with emotion, feelings drifting this way and that, butterflies lost in the whirlwind of a hurricane. The other's eyes suddenly shone bright with terror at the amount of withheld emotion those crimson eyes had.

A chiming laugh escaped him as Shayde used the man's head to propel himself off, sending him to the edge of a building, where his hands reflexively curled. Pushing off the wall with his feet, he landed in a crouch on the roof of the building. Looking back, his red eyes looked at the scene below. A gang of men were groaning, the one he had just encountered bleeding from his nose. An apologetic smile took over his lips, a genuinely sorry light in his eyes.
                                                    "My apologies. Tilt your head back. It'll help." Shay didn't like hurting others. He hated it. Still, it was the only way to survive in Shards. You had to be tough as nails, have no emotion, fight with all you've got. Except that he wasn't like that. Never has been, never will. It all was a façade, a mask to show the world. He wanted to kill whoever thought up of those silly guidelines.

So. You want to kill the Top Leader? The darkness spoke to him sometimes, suggesting the most despicable, the most terrible thoughts. The blonde was proud of himself for holding out for so long without being influenced by the evil. Don't make me repress you. The weather was warm, sunny, bad. Hey, he needed to cheer himself up. And he knew exactly how to do that. It didn't take took long to get to the west harbor. Knowing West, he'd be there at this time of day. What? He spied on everyone, so what? Nari grinned as he called out to the leader. "Fancy seeing you here, Terrell." His body leaned against a wall, facing the other. He sauntered up to him, body moving in lazy, feline movements, a lackadaisical but content sort of gait. "What's up, buttercup?"

shaydeshaydeshaydeshaydeshaydeshaydeshaydeshaydeOᴜᴛʀᴀɢᴇᴏᴜsʟʏ Osᴛᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏᴜs Cᴀᴛᴇʀᴘɪʟʟᴀʀ

arglebargle
Can't get past four paragraphs it seems.
>:c
Oh, well.

Naturana

Dapper Lunatic

10,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

User Image
                                                    ►►★彡The tea had brewed to near perfection, because let's face it - nothing would ever be as good as it had been with a working gas range stove and all those little comforts that he had once taken for granted. But really that was all neither here nor there, seeing as he had managed to put such things behind him and adapted to living in the forest just a little easier than he should like to admit. Ouroboros shook his head and was careful as he wrapped the heavy fabric of his sleeve about his hand - using it to protect his skin while he reached out for the handle of the old tea pot and proceeded to tip it ... watching while the heated water poured from the spout with a generous amount of steam. The cup he had placed on the table was filled nearly to the brim, the boiled liquid darkening as it met with the leaves that churned up as they were disturbed. Thankfully he had never been all that attached to sweeteners other than honey when it came to herbal beverages and he had been lucky enough to receive a modest amount at some point. The northern leader lowered the tea pot back down onto the hot plate, the coils cooling down and the hum of the generator had long ceased.

He had been in search of the small jar that held the honey, and moments later Pai had come scurrying over holding the item in question. "Perfect timing as always." He reached for the bowl on the small table and plucked out a dried date before he knelt down and offered it to the strange albino monkey, "Sweets for sweets, equal exchange." He said during the trade off before rising up to his feet, absently brushing off his pants soon after. Meanwhile Pai was nibbling on the dried piece of fruit with dangerously sharp teeth, dual tails swinging behind the curious little creature. Absently his gaze turned from the little mutation and skimmed over the walls of the peaceful stone structure, with the cracks that allowed sunlight to pour through and ivy creeping inside - purple flowers bloomed upon them and he was fairly sure that as beautiful as the 'decor' was it was also highly toxic. While he lifted the top from the jar and reached for the spoon which hung inside the turtle shell designed tea cup, he shifted upon those slipper clad feet and settled better upon the plush moss covered ground. Years ago it would had been a white wall to wall carpet that felt like heaven under tired bare feet, not to mention his mother would had killed him or anyone else who dared walk into the living room while wearing anything other than socks. A tiny smile pulled at the corner of his lips, memories were nice - but they were a harsh reminder of what the reality of this situation around him was. He poured a spoonful of the honey into the tea before raising the plastic utensil to his mouth and licking the remains from it, plastic ware was convenient but what he would be willing to trade for a freaking metal spoon - honestly it was not even funny at this point.

It dawned on him awhile back that this was a healthy dose of nightmare fuel, the fact that money was not power here and being forced to make due when he had come from a life where he had wanted for nothing and had become spoiled to a certain point. Three years ago, he had been a something of a mental mess - granted nothing that showed through to the surface but the only reason he had ended up north was to find himself again - away from his own anxiety and all the voices of the other frightened souls who had been dumped off that ship. We won't even get started on how the animals scared that crap out of him first, long story there but being able to communicate with the strange beings and meeting Pai had helped, the little monkey mutation had belonged to the former Northern leader however the older male wasn't able to understand her and she had been thrilled to learn Ouroboros wasn't merely humoring her chatter - then the monkey proceeded to tell her other 'friends' and well that's where the two canines and the feline came in. It was like some story out of the depths of Wonderland, talking animals and a kid far from home. Wait scratch that - this was more like the Jungle Book on acid...yes.

Just as he had taken the first sip of that soothing brew, there was a small vibration from the cuff of his sleeve. Ouroboros sighed and lowered the cup in favor of reaching into his sleeve, taking the phone from the place it had been tucked away. Long fingers carefully brushed over the screen, bringing up the new message which flashed inside the inbox. He didn't get many of these and thus before even seeing the name listed - he was fairly sure who it was from. His expression turned thoughtful as he read over the text, however nearing the end of it a small smile had managed to return to his lips. That was quite the shipment coming in, and while he was still tempted to see if Shayde would be willing to head over to the harbor in order to deal with this bit of business for him, he did take into consideration that Carroñero would be dealing with the shipment of goods and people which could be fairly tricky - not that he doubted for a moment that the Western Leader was capable of handling such on his own. He shook his head and took up the cup once more, taking another sip while he used his free hand to return that text message.

To: Carroñero
                                                    Very nice indeed.
                                                    And yes, I'd like to stock up on
                                                    pillows, blankets, and clothing items.
                                                    Seeing as there are new citizens arriving,
                                                    I'm sure the Eastern Leader will be in touch

After checking if everything was as it should be, the message was sent and he turned his attention back to finishing the tea. His journey to the west would take him longer than a half hour as it was, but he would make the trip. It was about ten minutes or so before the tea cup was empty and he had left the table, taking up the heavy cloak which doubled as a blanket upon the earthy bed in the corner of the area. Ouroboros pulled the dark brown material about his shoulders and drew the hood up, he was just about near the door when Pai came rushing over, holding his little black book within her tails and rather than handing it over, she scurried up along his leg and made her way to his shoulder, comfortably perching herself there. "Ready?" He winked and left out the modest dwelling, beginning his trek beyond the forest. There was light conversation during the walk, his three 'guards' awaited him as he reached the road beyond the greenery - trio of creatures always wanted to accompany him but he felt it best to travel light and after taking the time to ensure them all that he'd be fine with Pai .. he moved on from there.

Even before the populated areas of Shards came into view, he could hear the swirl of thoughts. Paying a visit from time to time did have it's perks - he could pick up on the little things such as common desires on the supply and demand spectrum. Of course food was always a constant on the minds of those he passed by, often wanting more than the rations given but willing to settle for such. The next was a toss up between hygiene and sexual gratification ... not always in that order though. With the lack of female presence there have been those who have turned to other forms of companionship while others would prefer to go without rather than lay with another man. This was never an issue for Ouroboros, he had been abstinent when he arrived and had remained such to date. But personal matters weren't that important, this was all from a business aspect and thus came the possibility of other forms of trades. The chance of women's clothing coming through, willing attractive young men who would accept a comfortable bed and good food in exchange for offering sexual favors to the needy. It wouldn't be cheap, he had one such worker at the hotel at the moment who took clients for cartons of cigarettes and extra food rations which in turn were handed over to the hotel. He hadn't gone on a large scale with this endeavor, it was still in the beta stages.

Before long his thoughts were drowned out and he concentrated on making his way through the crowd, from this point it would take but a few more moments to cross westward and reach the harbor. The scent of the water soon greeted him, a sign that he was closer to his destination. As he reached the area, he paused a short distance from where both Shayde and Carroñero stood. "Mn, I bothered to come all this way and Shayde was in the area already." His tone was light, holding that hint of an accent when he spoke in English. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything."◄◄

.....................WASN'T THERE A WORLD, ONE WITH BETTER DAYS?
▐░ ▐░▐░ ★彡★彡 WAITING FOR US SOMEWHERE OUT THERE..

►► ★彡 Location: Forest > Western Harbor || With: Pai > Shayde and Carroñero || Out Of Curiosity: Hopefully that's alright, will edit if needed.

Naturana

rocketeering

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas