Tinker - Creativity of tomorrow, with pay. 0.32352941176471 32.4% [ 11 ]
Government Spy - Outsiders have chrome!! 0.029411764705882 2.9% [ 1 ]
Unaligned 0.41176470588235 41.2% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

User Image User Image

Nestled between the highest cliffs of the mountains to the west and the deepest oceans to the east, this city is accessible to those on land, sea, and air. Run by an organization that started off as mercenaries, a city built itself as more people flocked to it's protective tower. Still standing is the Tower of Leaders in the center of the city, the original building from over 250 years ago, over looking everything. The organization is known as Paragon, the reigning government inside the walls of the city that is as secret as the meaning of life and laws upheld by the deadliest creations in the world. Where science and magic are one of the same, and human life is as valuable as a loaf of bread. Left over remains from the war that started 80 years ago and lasted for nearly 50. Giant rusting machines long past dead as well as large craters that used to be buildings. Now graves to those that could not be salvaged. Gears run the clocks and even some of the people, keeping in tune with the tic-toc of time on the center tower. Always dressed in the steam and muggy gasses from the factory's, it is hard to not stop to trade, relax or even settle in. Yet once your in, getting out becomes the problem.

Unwilling to separate itself from it's many secrets, the Paragon organization keep's it's citizens trapped inside with the guarantee to the nation of Al'Rave, the country Paragon City resides in, to never go to war or aid in any wars for it's sanctity. None born into the city can leave without the right papers, and to obtain those is to be of the higher up wealthy class or a political head in the organization itself, which are one of the same in many forms. Almost as if being jailed in, citizens fight the system for their rights. Leaders of the rebellions fall with in moments of their uprising and oppression once more befalls the people. Sometimes with greater repercussions....

User Image

User Image

Before the war, a tradesman by the name of Oland came to the city to try and sell his inventions. But he was mugged and his passage papers were lost to him. Unable to leave the city for failure to prove he was not a citizen, he was forced to remain in the city for the rest of his life. Inventing many machines to better man kind. His greatest invention was a limitless power source, one far greater than the traditional steam that powered the city it self. But it did not last in his hands for very long.

Soon, paragon heard of the invention and wanted it for their own. Olan was killed, and the invention was taken for the use of the Paragon agents will. Twisting every detail of the power source into a malicious version of what it used to be. Wanting power, as all forms of government do, they built a golem to see it's real potential. A massive, horrid thing of metal so large it needed a factory of it's own to build. But the unexpected happened. The power source created a free thinking life form inside the golem, giving it thought and personal understanding. Yet since it was tainted, it rampaged across the city and escaped into the free nation of Al'Rave. Out raged, and seeing the golem as an act of war, the government attacked the city of Paragon.
Soon, soldiers fought against the inventive might of Paragon City, a city of higher technology than the world outside it's walls. The Al'Rave government fought against the Paragon Organization. The golem terrorized the nation, only to return to the City that created it. But it had changed itself, making itself even more massive and formidable with additions to it's frame, as well as an army of automations, clock-work machines, with one directive. To destroy anything and anyone. All focus fell to the golem and its army...chaos ensued.

It was a pair of inventors 37 years into the war that used Oland's last invention to put a stop to the golem at the price of their own lives. The threat resolved, the government and Paragon negotiated peace under the same restrictions as before with the exception that the Paragon hold the shell of what used to be the golem and the government hold the power source, both sides unable to use their half of the puzzle without the other.
But the peace didn't last very long. Rebuilding and tensions arose when Paragon City was able to replenish itself after a mere three years, refusing to assist Al'Rave. The people grew poor once more, begging the government to help them, but they refused. Four factions arose then, and this is where that story takes place.....

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

Follow the Gaia TOS. If you don’t know what they are, look them up.

Hobo_bob and Qwenloswen are the owners of this room. We are reasonable and very fair, just don’t bring in your 'special' drama to ruin the fantasy.

Make your actions, speaking and OOC easily identifiable. Anyway you want to, just don’t be beige. (boring) Keep your OOC to a minimum or i'll ask you to go to the OOC thread.

You can have as many characters as you want as long as they are active and you can keep track of them. Also, if you wish to own a business, mention it in the extra portion of the profile skeleton with one picture as well as a name. Unless you wish to own an aforementioned business not already taken by someone else.

Place a Location at the top of your posts, so we know where you are. This is a city with many different places, so please clarify for our entertainment. (Location: [place] )

Romance happens, it's natural. But do NOT go over PG-13 or I will have to ask you to leave and take it to your cam's, Skype, or Chat-Roulette because that's what they're for.

This is a semi-lit to a literate RP. Anything less than 2 paragraphs, that’s 7 sentences each, is too short. Some people cannot write that much, and if that is the case this is not for you, my apologies. Writers block happens, but please try at least for one full paragraph about your shoes if you have to.

We don't mind a pretty post, we decorate ours too. But don't make it so distracting it's hard to find where your writing starts and whats decoration. Meaning!! No eye raping colors or a whole page worth of shimmering hearts. Simplicity is beautiful too.

If you are going to be away for more than three days, let one of the owners know and close off your posts so you can make an easy post back into the game.

There are only humans in this thread. No half beings, no demons or angels. Nothing from another dimension. JUST HUMANS please. Powers, special abilities, etc. must be cleared through one of the owners

We reserve the right to add more rules as we go along. Example, if someone does something that doesn't work with the owners or the other players of the game. ( and you all just lost. XD ) But seriously, just don't be a jerky face.

If you wish to own a business, mention it in the extra portion of the profile skeleton with one picture sent to an owner as well as a name and general direction. (north, east, etc.) Unless you wish to own an aforementioned business not already taken by someone else.

If you want to be in one of the four factions (Government, Paragon, Rebel, Tinker), let one of the owners ( Qwenloswen, not Me cuz i'll end up giving it to her reguardless) know through a PM Titled "Paragon - (your faction)" with your characters profile. Wait for a reply before you post so we can keep track of how many of each fraction we have. Profiles are posted here. Set your profile as so:

[size=11][align=left]
[b][color=#086A87]【[/color][color=#886A08]Name:[/color][color=#086A87]】[/color][/b] (writers)[color=#848484]Type here in this color!![/color]
[b][color=#086A87]【[/color][color=#886A08]Characters name:[/color][color=#086A87]】[/color][/b][color=#848484]Type here in this color!![/color]
[b][color=#086A87]【[/color][color=#886A08]Appearance: [/color][color=#086A87]】[/color][/b](if using a pic or links keep them reasonable. If I have to edit YOUR pic, i'm going to have fun with squiggly lines)[color=#848484]Type here in this color!![/color]
[b][color=#086A87]【[/color][color=#886A08]Age:[/color][color=#086A87]】[/color][/b][color=#848484]Type here in this color!![/color]
[b][color=#086A87]【[/color][color=#886A08]Gender:[/color][color=#086A87]】[/color][/b][color=#848484]Type here in this color!![/color]
[b][color=#086A87]【[/color][color=#886A08]Height / Weight:[/color][color=#086A87]】[/color][/b][color=#848484]Type here in this color!![/color](optional if no pic is used)
[b][color=#086A87]【[/color][color=#886A08]Status:[/color][color=#086A87]】[/color][/b] (Optional - single, etc.)[color=#848484]Type here in this color!![/color]
[b][color=#086A87]【[/color][color=#886A08]Faction:[/color][color=#086A87]】[/color][/b] (paragon, government, rebels, tinker)[color=#848484]Type here in this color!![/color]
[b][color=#086A87]【[/color][color=#886A08]Likes / Dislikes:[/color] [color=#086A87]】[/color][/b](make a list with + and - )[color=#848484]Type here in this color!![/color]
[b][color=#086A87]【[/color][color=#886A08]Personality:[/color] [color=#086A87]】[/color][/b]( no more than 5-7 sentences or descriptive words)[color=#848484]Type here in this color!![/color]
[b][color=#086A87]【[/color][color=#886A08]Weapon and skills:[/color][color=#086A87]】[/color][/b] ( 1-2 weapons max, keep it in the setting of the role play. Skills will be 1 special innate ability, and 2 learned, will be discussed with Qwen or I. )[color=#848484]Type here in this color!![/color]
[b][color=#086A87]【[/color][color=#886A08]Short Bio:[/color][color=#086A87]】[/color][/b] (1-2 short paragraphs. I like novels, but that's trespassing the character - gamer knowledge parallel. )[color=#848484]Type here in this color!![/color]
[b][color=#086A87]【[/color][color=#886A08]Extra:[/color][color=#086A87]】[/color][/b] ( Anything you want to add in that didn't seem to fit anywhere else. Like a crush or a connection or anything else like that. Connections to other characters must be cleared with the owner. From the plot included.)[color=#848484]Type here in this color!![/color][/align][/size]

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

In the city, it is shaped like a paragon compass on the inside. Where the main streets look to point in it's corresponding directions and buildings align the streets to make it clear to those in the sky. Here are the various buildings:

There is, of course, taverns. Settled all over the city, but the main tavern, the best one in the city, is in the northern side of the city. Past the factory district of steaming clouds and smog, in the middle of the shopping and entertainment district with the beautiful actors, and ladies of the night. Sometimes not even a real lady, but paid none the less for he same thing. There, among the fake glamour of the crowd is Rusty's Tavern and Inn. The bar is just past the entrance to the right with tables scattered all along the floor but for one small area for shows, booths along the walls. The main floor stands as a restaurant for the late night in this district, often serving food into the late hours that locals keep. Mainly the theater actors after a show or the bourgeois seeking a longer night of activities. The upstairs, from the second floor up to the sixth floor, are bedrooms, increasing in price the higher up you go. But the tower is restricted and closed off to everyone but the the owner of the tavern. The rooms that are offered are well furnished, from private bathrooms to four poster beds and from the fifth floor up, they include a mini kitchenette as well as a living space area. Such luxurious rooms for those who need a place to lay their heads. The owner of the bar is Enor (Hobo_Bob).

User Image

Though the city certainly isn't lacking in places - and ways - to be entertained, by far the grandest is Morsicleur Theatre. Situated not far from Ruzty's in the entertainment district at the north end of town, Morsicleur Theatre is the place to be seen for those with a bit more money in their pocket. Or even for those who only want to appear to have it. Actors and actresses, tenors and sopranos, dancers and ballerinas, not to mention the guests themselves; all end up rubbing shoulders with some of the most important - or at least wealthiest - names in the city. Adanya (Qwenloswen) runs the place and misses little that goes on. As such the service is superb and well worth the price of admission if you have it to spare. Not only is it a place to enjoy yourself, it’s also been decreed a neutral zone; Adanya will tolerate no rivalries on her ground and is serious about enforcing it so there is little to worry about when it comes to a knife in the back or poison in the wine.

User Image

Down from the main tavern, across the central park, is the old Tower of Leaders, the Paragon organization's main building. Not many venture there but a few of the elite and members of the agency. Not much else to say about this place but that none who walk in with a yellow letter ever make it out alive. And dont get me started on those with the light blue letters...

User Image

Located just a few shops before the end of the Main road in Paragon City Zale Tech is the last open shop to the former well known Zale Technologies. This small shop has a variety of things from little nick-knacks to gears, parts and pretty unusual things. Zale Tech now tends to be home to the lower of classes but they do have a few upper class customers who come in for their unusual trinkets. Finally Zale Tech is also known among the rebels as a safe house for when things tend to go array.

User Image

The shops that are down the main road sell plenty of items of interest from weapons of the best, and worse, quality as well as clothing, armor, nick-naks, the latest in scientific gadgets as well as culinary treats of glorious sweets and so on. The best weapons market is at Daily Troubles. As for fashion, all must see Sir Teatime's. But the gadgets, now those are only to be bought at Victoria's Secret. No one knows how to get there but for those who know Victoria and his pirates. As for the best sweets in town, there is but Sir Perringtons House of Cakes. The name says it all, and his sweets say what was to be mentioned afterwards.

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

Government Spy

The official law of the lands of the nation Al'Rave. All other nations midget this giant piece of land on the earths surface in size as well as financial backing. To be part of this faction means to try to bring down the Paragon Organization walls by implementing spy's into the city. Ultimate goal is to obtain the technology and knowledge from the organization.

Paragon Agent
The reigning law of Paragon city. No other city has better trained agents than them, since they used to be a mercenary based operation before it became a city, as well as the best bio-genetic-engineers this side of the wall. To be part of his faction means to try and bring down the rebels with trained assassins. Ultimate goal is to obtain the inventors helping the rebels to gain more power over the people.

Resistance Rebel
The middle to low class of the citizens of Paragon City. Having little to not financial backing, their main source of power comes from inventions and businesses. To be part of this faction means to try and bring down the Paragon Organizations leaders with latest technology. Ultimate goal is to bring freedom and economy to the people.

The Tinker's
The merchants of Paragon City. Each member is their own entity, separate from the others with only the desire to create in the name of science as their only goal. To be part of this faction means to try and be the best, create the best, for any reason. You can work with the other factions, work against them, or be neutral and cater to both. Main goal is to make money, and get a name for yourself in the city.

The Unaligned
The city does not allow for outsiders to leave once they are in Paragon, leaving a smaller group of sky-pirates, travailing merchants, scientists, etc. Some belong to no faction, some make their own and yet some even do nothing at all. To be part of this faction means to get out of Paragon by any means, going against the city it self and it's ever growing defenses. Ultimate goal is to leave by land or air. ( for the sky pirates since their ship would be taken and destroyed or hidden on arrival.) .

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

January 12, 2013 - It is Enor's birthday~!! And a new daaay~!! If you did not get a post in, now is the perfect time. There will be a small party at the Ruzty's as well as a mini-game to win a gift!! Go to the OOC to play the game, which will end midnight on the 14th to make sure there is time for all those who wish to be involved have that chance. There is also a plot drop coming up later this week, so stay tuned~!!!

Dapper Dabbler

Dapper Dabbler

Dapper Dabbler

Dapper Dabbler

Enduring Codger

4,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Fix's Location: Rusty'z
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Paragon City was difficult for me to navigate. I'd recently arrived from the outside, having heard rumors of its impressive technologies and intellectual environment, and while I hadn't found the last half of that, I hadn't cared once inside. They called me a Tinker, and I was comfortable with that title, as that was generally what I did. I fooled around with mechanisms in an attempt to make them more effective or more interesting. I continued through the alleys and side streets I was using in an effort to lower my profile before I finally moved onto a main street and found myself in front of a bar. Well that was a profitable turn. I could use a drink. I moved through to the door and moved it aside before entering. I stepped inside with fascination. I hadn't been here long, but already I had seen the marvels of this little world. I fully intended to make as much use of this place as possible before thinking about moving on. Moving up to the bar I made to sit down on a stool at the counter and rested my arms on that counter, looking around for any sort of activity. Place seemed dead at the moment, except for the usual drunks, I presumed.
I toyed with a little piston on the end of a glove I had resting in my lap, manipulating little levers and rods that kept the shape of the glove from interfering with the mechanisms of the pistons. After I'd found a small piece of lint stuck in the piston riding the ring finger, I pulled it away with a pair of tweezers from my pocket and threw it onto the ground, blowing into the mechanisms to ensure there was no dust. It had been a while since I'd done maintenance on this little work, and considering how much I used it, I figured I needed to do more maintenance anyway. Not like it was boring work. Always something new to be done or improved on.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

Oh , - - - - - - - -
                                          how this spring of love resembleth
xxxxxThe u η c э я ą i η glory of an ąpriℓ d a yxxx ❁ ❁

ωhich η ø ω shows ą ℓ ℓ beauty of the Suη

AndXXXX βy and βy XXX a cloud takes all away
                                                                  a cloud takes all away
                                                                  a cloud takes all away
                                                                  a cloud takes all away
                                                                  a cloud takes all away
                                                                  a cloud takes all away
                                                                  a cloud takes all away

It was the middle of the afternoon, the smell of burning coals from the factory's a few streets over paused at this time of day. The time when even the counsel up in the tower paused for lunch. It was one of the busier times of the day. A few stragglers from the night before would stay behind for a drink or two, sometimes even those from breakfast that morning. The theaters were all getting ready for their shows, rehearsals or even premieres. None the less, food and drinks had to be served from dusk till dawn and sometimes, on the rare occasions, afterwards. This was not one of those times.

Looking up from the paper work piled up on her desk, the owner of the famous Rusty'z leaned back in the wing backed, lush red velvet chair and scratched her head a little. Math was not her strong point, and often she asked for one of the other workers she had known and trusted for years to give her a hand, but as it was he was busy this time of the day. The cook could help if asked, but she doubted he wasn't busy as well. Even now, she could hear the lunch crowd getting off their work benches, hypothetcally of course, and strolling down to her place. The food was good, the price was right this time of day, and people of all casts came here. The right, the not so rich. The poor, on the other hand, had their own private place to eat. In the back, there was a small patio of simple works. Bring your own plate and mug, you got the same food for half the price. None the less, Enor was making a profit.

Still, she liked doing what she could do ease the pain of others.

Taking a break even sounded like a good idea at this time of day. Looking at the clock, she nodded and moved from her desk, out the solid oak door with a hand carved Grecian scene to look over the railing down to the place below. Hm, seemed she was a bit too soon. A few people were around the bar, but not the lunch rush. But they would come, the always did....

Oh, like now...

The door opened, and a stream of people walked in. Poor Simon and Monty, always so busy, and she only watched from here. Well, not tonight. Pulling her hair up off her shoulders, she made her way to the bar to pull on an apron.

" I can give you a hand for a while. You stay behind the bar, Simon, i'll work the tables. Monty, you just dish out today's food as you so please, dear. "

Enor
                                                  W h I n t o n A n l e e l

User Image

Enduring Codger

4,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Fix's Location: Rusty'z

Seems I had just missed the lunch rush as a torrent of people entered. I restrained myself mentally from fleeing the scene. That was an old habit, and instead curled into the bar, pulling the glove onto the table and keeping my eyes on it and that alone. The rest of the patrons seemed amiable enough with each other, but I kept my mouth shut and to myself, not opposed to company, but still new in town and unsure of possible cultural differences that could end up biting me like a misfiring piston. I slipped the glove back on and was comforted by its weight on my hand, so I tapped my fingers idly on the counter, plucking up enough courage to glance about briefly to get a lay of the new, and highly populated, appearance of the place. I could see a door in the back that must have led outside, and seemed an employee door. I had glanced up in time to see a newcomer slip downstairs and set about commanding the employees of the bar, and I pegged her as 'owner' in my mind, and consequently 'Rusty.'
I looked back to the bar in front of me as a rough hand was set on my shoulder and a toothy grin was shoved next to my head. It was a stranger, assumed native, and confirmed when he called me an 'outsider.' I turned to look at him and smiled softly before quietly assuring him that I wasn't looking for trouble or help, and that I already had a lay of the land. He assumed my rambling speech was an insult to his intelligence, and implied that I'd like to test his intelligence outside, for which I promptly and politely apologized and refused. He was the persistent sort, and I looked about for someone who might be able to help, spotting 'Rusty' again as she passed behind me.
"Uhm... excuse me?"
Oh yes, I know. A weak opening for a weak man. It was true, I wasn't the most muscular. I had pistons to do the heavy lifting for me, and I relied more on my cunning and wit to handle any of the more technical problems. I fought with brains and gizmos because of a lack of physical confidence, my psychologist back home had said. "Shut up, shrink," I had responded. That was before I had left home for a life of adventure and travel and learned that such brazen assholery didn't hold up well when you couldn't throw a punch capable of knocking out a pre-teen with a glass jaw, so I shut my gob unless spoken directly to, and let my intellect do the heavy lifting and the money making.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image
Vinstrom Johnston
) Vinny (

A jackal skirted it's way in front of him as he walked a lonely alleyway. Generally, jackals weren't really known to be in this area. Some experiment or other must have gotten loose. That seemed to happen a lot more often than it should, but in this city it was pretty much commonplace.

His walk today was among the lower class of individuals. As he currently held no place of his own, he was quite suited to the area. Homeless, although not a bum. Until recently, he had been in the employ of a rather well known tinker. Too well known, apparently. It didn't take long for assassins to do their job. He'd lost his left hand to that debacle.

Debacle? Blast. He was using big words now without even knowing it. Damned tinker got his head into a good book. Semi-literate passed not very well under that one. He insisted that reading a book would do the mind good. Apparently, the tinker was right. Not that it mattered anymore. He wouldn't get the chance to finish that book. Now, the only chance he really had was to find another tinker to be a body-guard to. Hopefully this one was a bit more secretive. Vinstrom Johnston enjoyed a good fight, even one that ended in death, but he'd be damned if he took another job that required day and night surveillance.

The lonely alleyway was now a rather preppy place. "How the hell did I end up here? I thought..." He thought the lower class was farther away than that. Apparently he'd found a shortcut when he wasn't paying attention. Figures. Find a good shortcut and can't even remember it. If only the doc had augmented his brain as well. It would have made that a lot easier.

No matter, however. Maybe he could find a new boss nearby. Vinny kept his eyes at the ground. Most people found them unsettling. Experimental tech littered the whole city, but human augments still freaked a few out. Especially his eyes. Silver eyes scared quite a few people. His wanderings led him to a tavern. And apparently quite a fancy one. Although he hadn't been dressed in his best suit, it wasn't in too bad a shape. Maybe he could work there until a new boss found him. Wouldn't hurt to look. He entered the bar quietly, and moved to an unoccupied chair near the front...

Dapper Explorer

User Image

"No, no, no! How many times must I tell you?" Madelene was not feeling that all was right with the world today, in fact, it seemed on a mission to make her pull her hair out. She sighed, covering her face with the hand not currently occupied with the telephone as she listened to whatever the person on the other end of the line was saying. If it wasn't such a valuable - not to mention expensive - piece of equipment she'd be tempted to throw it across the room at the moment. "Alright, fine, do what you feel you must." Sighing again she hung up before standing and crossing to the large picture window across from her and staring moodily outside as she thought.

She had to admit it really was a spectacular view of the entertainment district and she slowly calmed down. Clasping her hands behind her back she leaned forward slightly to get a better view of the people coming and going into the theatre. This time of day there were no patrons yet but staff were already showing up to make sure everything was ready for the performance in the evening. Lifting her head she looked across the way to Ruzty's and smiled to herself, perhaps she would lunch there instead of in her private rooms. Her own chefs were nothing to be sneezed at but she'd had a deep and abiding love for Monty's cooking since the first time she'd tried it and she'd often threatened Enor with stealing her chef which, though meant in jest, wasn't completely a joke on her part.

A quiet knock on the door broke her out of her reverie and she turned to see one of the understudies coming in with a sheaf of letters. Probably mostly bills but a few invitations to the fancy to-dos of the well-heeled were likely to be among them. Her mood turned sour again as she considered how insufferably boring those were wont to be. Unfortunately she had little choice in the matter if she wanted to keep her clientele happy.
"Thank you, Thomas," she told the young man as he placed the papers on her desk. Nodding, he gave a quick smile before leaving, closing the door behind him.

Crossing to the desk she flipped through the letters and found she'd been mostly right, some bills and a few invitations as she'd thought. Almost all the way at the bottom was something that nearly brought back her mood from earlier; it seemed rather blameless all told, just a simple brown paper envelope like so many others in the city. The problem was that she already knew what was in it. Scooping it up she deposited into one of the drawers on her desk and locked it with a small key she wore on a chain around her neck. Slipping the key back under her blouse she immediately headed for the door; lunch would be early today and a drink or two wouldn't go amiss either.

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

Oh , - - - - - - - -
xxxxxThe u η c э я ą i η glory of an ąpriℓ d a yxxx ❁ ❁

ωhich η ø ω shows ą ℓ ℓ beauty of the Suη

AndXXXX βy and βy XXX a cloud takes all away
                                                                  a cloud takes all away
                                                                  a cloud takes all away
                                                                  a cloud takes all away
                                                                  a cloud takes all away
                                                                  a cloud takes all away
                                                                  a cloud takes all away

In the middle of the day, so many new faces. But two caught her attention the most. Not that that there was any particular reason why they did, only that the two were gentlemen, and seemed to be in need of....something. Enor thought about it for about one second before she went off to work the tables. Plated of food and trays of drinks were delivered, time passed and after a moment the one man at the bar she took notice of stood suddenly and left to the back where it said ' employee's only exit'. She knew where it lead, back to the patio for the less fortunate to get food, and anyone that was inside and left via that door would be hassled for sure. Hence why she kept her eyes open. The door had not closed, and from inside her multi-colored eyes could see what happened. And, sure enough, one of the men out there, a factory worker (coal shoveler perhaps), began to harass him.

Setting the plate down to the last of the theater troupe that walked in last before moving on to outside. Right when someone, the assailant to the man that had her attention at the moment, called her Rusty. She paused and stared at him as his gaze held her own. Both hands came up to her waist and she gave him a look that spoke volumes. First of all, she was still a young lady in her twenties. She was vivacious and beautiful, often then not a handful to any man but none the less, did he really call her Rusty? He seemed to find the mistake in what he said before a word came out of his mouth, and the silence all around them spoke volumes of forgotten lore about Enor and who was Rusty.

He did not have time to apologize before she was already being defended. Yet again, people had her black. Some came from outside to defend her and tell the man to leave, others grasped at him and pulled him away. Enor, on the other hand. Just chuckled and let them do as they wanted. It was not like she was going to do any worse then thy were, but more then one voice and multiple sets of hands often did the best talking for her. Looking to the man who drew her attention, she smiled and nodded to him as she moved to the inside of the tavern again. In the day light, one would see that let left eye was purple in comparison to the right which was dark brown. Her hair had strands of red and blue as well, just to top it all off. A hand came up and motioned him to re-enter the tavern as she spoke softly, not realizing someone from the theater across the way had entered just then.

" You can eat out there, or you can eat in here. Either way, the meal is on the house for your troubles."

Enor
                                                  W h I n t o n A n l e e l

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out