Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Vampire

The lock on his coffin suddenly unlocked and fell of as the lid flew open and Mortanius gently rose from within standing up straight and brushing his clothes off with his hands,He stepped out of the coffin surveying his gloomy room with his red pupils while his long black cape flowed elegantly behind him.
Lenne walked alone keeping her mind clear and focused as she moved gracefully towards one of the Haven's entrances, she was new here still but her great senses helped her along the way. The senses would be scanning over the surrounding areas and any person around so she could get to know the place better, there was a small light breeze that blew gently around her as she walked but apart from that there was a nice steady stream of heat passing through this place. As she walked she would begin to ponder over some things, mainly who would she end up meeting or what might she come across. Only time would answer these questions, she would just go with the flow for now and be prepared always.
Jack pulled out his lighter and started playing around with it flicking the flame around as he stared down at it in his hand,He still sat at the table in the messhall bored trying to pass some of his time before he had to go out and pretend to uphold the law being kind of ironic that he had to play both sides.

He pulled out his half empty pack of smokes from his pocket and placed it on the table while he reached out and drug a small ashtray along the table a bit closer to him.
* Tony awoke in his chamber. He slowly rose up from his slumber in a bit of a daze. As he rubbed his face and moved the covers sligtly he picked up some vibes. Tony smiled a bit and looked down at the ground as his feet hit the floor. It was a new day he thought. He smiled again and walked to the bathroom in his room to brush and shower.*

On to another day I suppose. I hope I can work and be happy here like I plan to.
*Tony exited his room and went into the halls. He looked around for anyone that was apart of the haven. Then he suddenly ran into some of the soldiers there.*

Hey! You guys alright today. I see your captain is nowhere to be found right now.

Soldier: ..Eh? captain Tony!? Err.. yeah.. hes out for the moment.

I see well tell him I was looking for him when he returns okay. *^-^ with a grin*

Soldier: yes, sir...

* looks at him* Dont call me Captain. Its all good. I mean I might be the same age. Call me Tony.

Soldier: Ok. ...sir...

* -_-* geez... * sigh* seeya..

* Tony walks off into another hall leading to the exit. He slowly sighs to himself before exiting the haven to do his job.*
* Tony re-entered the haven. He looked around and made sure he knew where he was goin this time. He sighed as he hit the floor and walked forward to go find something to do inside of the Haven.*
The black blur would consider to move around the right side of the building, as he would gaze ahead, his left eye glowing a golden yellow hue, as his silver bangs flew out behind him. His eyes would caculate the rate of his acceleration of which he moved at, while making sure to keep his pace normal, he would then avert his head to the right to spot building not too far off. He would bend his knees while he was running, before shifting his body to perform a slight semi-circle. He pushed off, with full force, moving towards the next building, which luckily was not as tall as the previous building. He would move in a circular motion, in the form of a front flip, before landing upon his feet, in a crouched position. He slowly stood up, as he would walk over to the end of the roof, and place his hands upon the rail, to rest his elbows upon it.

The man known as Assasinblade, continued to gaze down at the individuals. He knew full well of what he was doing. Recons were what he had been assigned to do, so he was doing what he was spoken to to do. His walkie was upon his right hip, so if anyone needed him, they could just..well..talk to him upon the walkie. His silver strands of hair would cascade it's way across his face. He looked quite sad. Though this was not new. He always looked sad. The crimson earring within his right ear glistened in the nearbye light.
Jack slid off his black trenchcoat trying to get more comfortable placing it on the seat next to him lazily while he sighed removing a cig from the pack,He put his elbows on the table and held the cig to his lips with it inbetween his index finger and middle finger holding it as he lit it with his lighter.

He closed his eyes and inhaled feeling the smoke fill his lungs as he flicked his left wrist closing the lighter and slipping it back into his pocket,He sat there for a minute as he blew smoke out his nose trying to give himself some much needed peace while he once again inhaled slowly burning down the cigarette.
Kaze walked into one of the training centers and took off his back pack and placed it on the ground. He sat on a bench next to it. He took out all of the weapons that was in his pack. He then began removing his weapons on his side and back. He took one apart and cleaned it and then quickly reassembled it. He did that for all his weapons and placed them all in his back pack. He then removed his coat and his cut off shirt showed a banaged up right arm all the way to his shoulder. He started lifting weights a bit, then moved to work on the punching bag. Everytime he hit it there was a loud thud and if swung and hit the ceiling and came back down faster and faster. It went on like that for 5 minutes before it cracked the ceiling and came down so fast he back handed it and it busted. He walked over and grabbed his things and then moved on to the shooting range.
In the darkness the man searched as he silently took out a cool blue item. The lunar rays shinning on the item exposing its sheen made it apper to be in the form of something shap as the man held the item. He smiled slightly and kneeled against the ground looking with his sharp eyes. He quietly made his way to a tunnel. He arrived underground into what appeared to be a sewer. He looked around at his surroundings and continued to prowl quietly as he pointed out every weak point in his mind.

He then continued down a tunnel and something shot out at him with intense speed. He quickly jumped and clung to the top of the tunnel barely dodging a stabbing by what seemed to be a trap. The man then finnaly came across what appeared to be a soldier. He then quietly bent down to the groud softly and held tightly to his shinny toy that he pulled out earlier. As he hid himself in the darkness, he quietly crept up behinds the man to begin an assault against him. He smiled gently in enjoyment as he crept upon the soldier in this way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff