Welcome to Gaia! ::

Daring Duck

15,965 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

User Image

xRobertxxWu

do i seem familiarxxi've crossed you in hallwaysxxa thousand timesxxno more camouflagexxi want to be exposedxxand not be afraid to fall
do i seem familiarxxi've crossed you in hallwaysxxa thousand timesxxno more camouflagexxi want to be exposedxxand not be afraid to fall

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

“Vegetarian? That’s cool. My mummy’s a vegetarian.” said Bobby, filing that little tidbit of information away for later. He’d have to make Felix some of Mummy’s moong dal khichdi or one of the vegetable curries some time. But then Alex was saying something, and as soon as Bobby tried to pay attention, his voice cut off, like it got stuck. Bobby frowned, but then the mention of the wall tablets were made. He nodded slowly. “Well it’s a good think I don’t smoke, then, eh? Bad for the voice.” He gave his throat a gentle pat with his finger as evidence and grinned.

Then Felix told him to go ahead and jump in the pool. Bobby could feel the blood drain out of his face, and Felix must have seen that, because he immediately offered to teach him to swim in exchange for the apple. Bobby gladly handed over the apple – still full-ish from his muffin and coffee earlier – but shook his head nervously. Alex asked if there was a reason he couldn’t swim, and he bit his lip as he gazed at the pool again. “My – uh … my ears make it hard to swim. See, they’re really sensitive, right?” He sighed softly. “Anything more than five feet of water and my inner ear gets stupid.” A faint pink tinge crept over his ears. “I panic, y’know? When my ears stop working right.”

It’d been that way since he was little, and all he could do was sit around in the shallow end with his shoulders above water. “I mean, I can walk around in the water for a little while, but I get a little dizzy. If I could control that, I’d be all set.” He sighed again, and took his hat off to run his hand through his hair briefly. “Especially when it starts getting hot.”He glanced briefly at Felix and smiled sheepishly. Before he could open his mouth to tell him – sure, we can chill in the water for a while – there was loud, dulled crackling, like it was coming from somewhere underground. And just like that, the lights inside that were on went out, and the ceiling fan in the kitchen stopped dead.
                                            “Something’s wrong with Zolton.” he said quietly, all but throwing his notebook on the chair beside him and running towards the house. The instinct to check, see, protect was strong and made his heart hammer as he ran to the door into the basement. He hesitated for only a second, then jerking the door open and storming down the steps. He didn’t see his surroundings – his eyes locked on Zolton’s weak figure. As afraid as he had been of the boy before, all he felt was a strong urge to care. He walked forwardly, steady but slow, and started talking long before he reached him in a voice that would be like warm honey on the average ear. “Don’t freak out, Zolton. I just want to check on you.” He made it within arm’s reach of the kid before crouching down, trying to get a close look at him without touching him.
                                            [[ooc: there's an outfit link in the gif if anyone is interested]]
User Image
User Image

A laugh broke the near silence and Caleb's eyes glared towards the disturbance. Oliver. Of course. Oliver thought that Caleb was a joke, didn't he? The blond crossed his arms, standing his full height as he faced the door. With his back turned, Caleb didn't even have a clue what state Zolton was in until he heard a sharp crack on the other side of the room as a strike of lightning slammed into some weights set up in the corner. Caleb didn't have time to speak. He didn't have time to react either. He felt all the hairs on his body jolting upwards as the positive charges of electricity gathered together trying to find a point of contact to make. The millisecond lasted for what seemed like minutes to Caleb as the jolt of lightning shot through his body, causing him to feel wrong. Very wrong. No... He didn't feel anything.

Holy s**t.

That was the last thought Caleb had as his body stiffened. It didn't take long before a loud crack echoed throughout the room as his skull bashed against the hard floor. Eyes closed. Body still. Silent.

HealthnO ↘ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                                                                Currently ↘ In the training room.
                                                                Company ↘ Zolton, Oliver, Julian

Fluffy Hunter

User Image
¤¤¤《 N!€klaus H@₩thorn 》¤¤¤
《The Guardian》
《Genises》

°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○

Nicklaus was finally feeling at peace in the house as he continued to play with the book. Although the boy couldn’t hear it very well he did catch a dull crackling type of noise coming from underneath him. Instantly the brunet shot out of his chair a bit frighten of what it could be. Seeing as his concentration was severed and he had dropped the book the moving illustrations vanished. Standing in the door way he looked around to see if there was a fire or something … or even someone around. Of course it not a fire, I would have smelt it… I wonder-. Before Nicklaus could finish his thought he heard a large slam of the patio door. Running to the stair well he could see bobby quickly making his way to the basement. What the… hell is going on. Maybe a bombing. The boy sniffed the air just in case it was a fire or something like it, but nothing. Standing there he noticed that some of the electrical stuff inside the house had gone dead and even the air conditioning had gone out. He soon followed booby of course not directly behind him. Once he reached the group of them he saw Bobby approaching Zolton who, from the distances, seemed lifeless. Also on the floor was Cross, even though the boy was somewhat scared of him it didn’t stop the boy from running to the fallen leader. Kneeling down over him Nicklaus looked at bobby. “What the hell happened? Is Zolton alright? Is he breathing?” taking what he said he checked Cross for signs of life and lucky enough he was breathing… barely but enough where he was okay for now.

°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○

¤Location: Study, Basement
¤With: Bobby, Cross, Oliver, New Guy
¤ Mood: WTF
Outfit

Loaded Lunatic

User Image

❅❅❅ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☁ ☁ ☁ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In 77 and 69 revolution was in the air
I was born too late, into a world that doesn't care
Oh I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair.

If they really were going to be forced to stay in this house 24/7 for the next who knows how long Felix would have no choice to treat this place like home. But by the look on Alex's face when Felix mentioned this place wouldn't ever be homed it was clear that even after the time he'd be living here he too didn't consider this as home. And if that was the case what chance did Felix have. What was home anyway? Felix had lived in his Mother's house, but it was his Grandma's which he called home. Maybe home was the place where you felt most comfortable. Maybe home was the place where you always wanted to be...

This place was really hi-tech. Felix hadn't spent much time around technology, so it didn't hold much importance in his life. Well, anything that he didn't need for food, water and light. Things like laptops and ipads seemed irrelevant. There were better things to do than sit around all day playing flappy bird and solitaire. Although in this house, maybe that was all there was to do. "So basically, our requests could be turned down if the organisation don't see them as necessities? It shouldn't be up to them. They aren't the one's who're having to live here." Fe said folding his arms. "But I do agree with the cigarettes." Felix said, cringing slightly. Bobby then decided to speak up, mentioning his 'Mummy' being a vegetarian. Mummy? Wasn't it a little bit weird for someone their age to refer to their Mum as Mummy? Sure Felix mentioned his Grandma alot but there wasn't much else he could call her. Whereas Mum can be a substitute for Mummy. Felix decided to shrug it off. Although in his eyes it only made Bobby seem even more meek and mild.

Bobby began to divulge into the reason why he couldn't swim. So apparently it was to do with his ears. Was this connected to his power? "Well that's sad." Felix said with his arms still folded, offering Bobby a sympathetic smile. Many of Felix's - and lets be honest, many children's - happiest memories often centred around pools and swimming. There was so much freedom. And you felt like you were floating - swimming was amazing. It was sad that Bobby couldn't do those things without feeling scared. Maybe that was why Bobby was a little on the shy side? Perhaps being excluded as a child not being able to swim made him feel marginalised. "I'm sure we can put in a request for a rubber ring, right, Alex?." Fe asked looking to Alex, before looking back to Bobby when he said something about Zolton, noticing that the electricity had apparently gone from the house. Again? Really? Felix had a confused look on his face as Bobby sprinted off. How did he know something was wrong? Maybe he was just angry. Felix turned to Alex with a fed up face. "Please don't tell me this is going to become a regular thing where we don't have electricity." He asked placing a hand on his hip and taking a bite from the apple.

When my Mom and Dad were in their teens
                                                    And anarchy was still a dream
                                                    And the only way to stay in touch was a letter in the mail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☂ ☂ ☂ ❅❅❅

Interesting Lunatic

User Image

ΆɭəҳαnɗәrɈσsәpɦҒαυsʈ
┬─────── ( • ) ───────┬

「 Stone-hard, machine gun; Firing at the ones who run 」
「 Stone-hard as bulletproof glass. 」

User Image

"Yes I'm sure that can be arranged." The blonde spat out with a slight upward twist of his mouth. An item like that may not be qualified as a necessity or perhaps might just be taken as a joke by whoever was in charge of fulfilling orders; there was a possibility that the boys would have to go on the search for that during their free time. Even if Robert wasn't about to become a swim champion any time soon it would be important for him to be able to hang around with the boys during down times outside by the pool, it was only bound to become hotter after all. It was a true shame to see that some powers had such drawbacks that hinder everyday activities most would take for granted. Hopefully M.I.E.R. would do some good and aid in overcoming smaller challenges such as that.

A sudden, noticeable change in surroundings caught all the guys attention but it was Robert who made the first move due to his enhanced sense of hearing. He quickly raced off back towards the house. Zolton was once again the culprit of the overall event. This boy was beginning to pose quite problematic and from the sound of Felix's words; Alex was not alone in the feeling. "Unfortunately it seems to be the case. I'll go limit any further damage that Zolton, or Cross for that matter, can do."

Leaving the natural scenery, Alexander reentered the house a minute or so following Robert's actions. The blonde swayed his head lightly to prepare himself for what could possibly be happening in the chambers below. It was obvious that Caleb was conducting his own research during the early morning hours to examine, but to think that he would clearly push so hard so early on in the program was something the psychic hadn't expected, with possibly the most unstable boy at that. Each footstep echoed through the hall as he swerved sharply around every corner making his way towards the training area located in the basement. Voices could be heard as he came to stop before the still open entrance. The words spoken were hard to decipher from the distance but as he traveled deeper they became more clear. Sentences of worry and concern caused the unofficial past leader's posture to stiffen, leaving any of the prior 'chill' attitude to disappear. By the sound of it it was time to pose as an authority no matter how unlikable that it may be.

Coming to the glassed area and doors, his eyes widened at the position of both young men on the floor. While Zolton was still very much conscious he was weak and used far more energy than he should have for a first time run around proving just how unstable his powers really were. On the opposite end laid Caleb, motionless against the wall. Luckily many of the other guys had decided to investigate the source of the sound and feeling - although maybe it wasn't so good for them to be there. "Nicklaus, get back. If Cross is in critical condition we must not move him as much as possible." he demanded sternly, his leer focusing towards the electric powered man "Just what happened here?" Alexander gave Caleb another look up and down - it wasn't looking good for the leader. Having healing abilities would really pay off in this situation however this was not the case, things would have to be taken care of in other ways, "It's not important. Sorry boys we're going to have to put things on hold - we'll have to do what we can here. Unfortunately we'll have to report this to the organization if they aren't already aware..." Alex wasn't worried per say, but given the past with the training room he wasn't about to lose another teammate due to it. Not knowing what to do did pose a threat but if Cross was going to be saved - if he was even still alive - things would have to be taken very step by step.

─────── →( • )← ───────

I am titanium. 」

Fluffy Hunter

User Image
《The Guardian》
《Genises》

Hearing the words ‘get back’ from Alex for some reason made the boy feel like a kicked puppy and it was painted across his face. Nicklaus look as if he might cry, but the boy himself couldn’t understand why he felt the way he did. Yes the situation was overwhelming but not to the point of crying; it wasn’t as if he knew Cross… Zolton or any of the boys here that well so why was the feeling of guilt falling over him (as if he could have done anything to prevent this). He had never seen anyone die nor did he plan on it; in a frantic dart to the way out h couldn’t help but feel utterly useless.

Nicklaus unable to leave the house settled for the backyard. The boy ran to the railing almost falling over them he began to feel tears running down his checks but no actual sound was leaving his lips. This wave of emotion was unexpected and almost unnecessary. The brunet knew how pathetic he looked and now the others probably thought he was weaker than what they had probably already imagined. Seeing as the condition of the two boys were unknown for right now Nicklaus managed to put aside his tears in hopes that everything would be alright, but he still kept his head held down unwilling to show his face to anyone who might come by.

¤Location: Basement- Patio
¤With: Bobby, Cross, Oliver, New Guy, Alex- Alone
¤ Mood: Uselss
Outfit
User Image

___ ◞  __ -_-_ the rebel
_____________ BOOM CLAP XX THE SOUND OF MY HEART` XX THE BEAT GOES ON XX AND ON AND ON AND ON AND...
_____________ BOOM CLAP XX THE SOUND OF MY HEART` XX THE BEAT GOES ON XX AND ON AND ON AND ON AND...

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Imagine this. That feeling you get when you are caught in a storm. Lightning flashing, thunder clapping, and rain pounding away at the gravel of the road. You're soaking wet, kind of disoriented, and scared to death. The hairs on your forearms rise higher and higher with each clap of thunder and each strike of lightning. How could this happen to you? It was just fine like twenty minutes ago! Now here you are, the possibility of death fresh in your mind. All because you were stupid enough not to prepare yourself properly for such a mysterious force.

This is how Oli felt. Lightning began sizzling and striking everything ( well not everything, but from Oli's perspective, it certainly seemed so). He was disoriented, unsure of what was happening while he was in the midst of the storm. Lightning whizzed past his ear, nicking the top tip. It burned. It was like his ear had caught fire. He gripped his ear, still in a disoriented trace, and saw the blood that momentarily stained his hand. His blood. More electricity flew in every direction.

Crack. Boom. Pop.

It suddenly snapped for him. He realized that if he didn't take cover soon, he would become a flesh conductor. He made a run back to the doorway he had entered from, and dove to it's side, his back facing the wall that was currently being battered with electricity. He sunk down, coming to a sitting position, sweat beads forming on his forehead. He had escaped, but barely.

He was mad. Really mad. When the sounds from the other side of the room diminished, he got up and pushed in the door, giant claws replacing his hands. "Was zum Teufel Mann?! Vous auriez pu me tuer! Estàs tratando de demostrar algo?" He wasn't focused enough. The languages began slipping out, bleeding into each other. "Hey! I'm talking to you!" It was only until he received no response for a second time, that he began to see somewhat clearly again. To his front was Zolton, on the ground, not moving. He was bleeding, a lot. To his side was Caleb, in almost the same position, except no blood (at least none that he could see). Footsteps drew closer as Bobby, Niklaus, and Alex ran in. This whole thing was his fault. He ran from the room, pushing those in his way. He needed to be alone. He ran out to the patio for some fresh air, totally oblivious to Nicklaus and Felix's presence. In frustration, he kicked a chair. He couldn't do this s**t house anymore. He wanted out.

outfit: x xxxwith whom: everyone // nicklaus & felixxxxwhere: basement // patio
ooc
translations:
Was zum Teufel Mann - what the hell man
Vous auriez pu me tuer! - you could have killed me
Estàs tratando de demostrar algo? - are you trying to prove something

EDITED

Unforgiving Reveler

User Image

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

tab The exhausted Zolton panted weakly, trying to stay conscious , as all of his energy was spent on that explosive amount of electricity. The boy who made him do this was yelling at him, yet he didn't seem to hear, he couldn't respond. Zap was definitely in a state of shock, nothing registered except the pitter patter of liquid hitting the floor. That was what brought him back a little. His vision wavered until it focused and he saw what it was. Red...? What was red? He could feel something running down his upper lip and reached up to find his nose was bleeding. This had never happened before, he'd never lost control so badly that he started to bleed. He turned to the male who was close to him, blood running down his numb left cheek as well, seemingly coming from his blind eye. He looked past Bobby and to the others who were in the room, his good eye trailing from the one who was at the stairs, Oliver, to the timid boy, Niklaus, then to Cross who was laying motionless on the ground... He couldn't sense Cross' current like he could everyone else's. It was then he knew that his burst was really bad. The electrified boy was shaking, actually scared that he might have a death on his hands for something that wasn't his fault.

tab He tried to push himself to his feet, he wanted to stand and walk over to Cross. At times like this he actually needed to see if the person that he'd hurt was okay. However, the more he strained himself to get up, the more blood there was pouring from his nose and eye. He was seemingly powerless, unable to stand let alone generate any electricity. It would probably take a fork in a toaster to get his electric energy levels back to normal, however Zolton had never actually 'charged' himself as he always had an excess of power coming off of him. He wanted to ask for help, he wanted to grab hold of the boy next to him as a support, though he was too afraid of touching anyone because he wouldn't know what happened if he did. "... I killed him didn't I...?" He asked, his head hung low. "I-I didn't mean it... I couldn't control it..." Zap didn't know what else to do, he'd never killed anyone with his ability. Yeah he got himself 'killed', but he never had an outburst so bad that it fataly injured someone. He didn't want that on his hands, and like a scared child he held back on the tears that were threatening to come.

tab The other blonde came in and seemed to be assessing the damage. He could feel a rather bad glare coming to him as he asked what had happened. Where could Zap even begin? He couldn't even start to explain, as he didn't even know how. How was he to tell everyone that he lost control when he wasn't even conscious? He'd been in a deep meditation, he had no control of anything if that was broken. Which was what happened. All he could do was shake his head and stammer over words that he couldn't form. His eye trailed back to Cross, he knew that the boy was at least undergoing cardiac arrest by now if he wasn't already dead from the shock. "... I think know how to fix him..." He muttered quietly, still shaking and bleeding from his eye and nose. "I think I have enough energy left to try to revive him... That is, if you let me try..." He offered weakly, he wanted to help. This was his mess and he now had blood on his hands. For once in his life Zolton wanted to fix something he had done, mainly because there was a life on the line. He didn't know if he actually had the strength to shock the male back to life, but he would give his best effort to do so. "I might need to use someone's electric current, but I think I can bring him back. I want to try..." He didn't actually know how to save a life, especially from his own abilities, but he had to fix what he had done. He started to beak, his eyes meeting with the floor as salty tears threatened to break loose. "I didn't mean to kill anyone... I'm sorry." He choked out, trying to hold back on his own fearful weeping. He felt so weak, his inability to control his curse hindered him so much.

User Image

location The basement
company Cross, Alex and Bobby
thoughts No... I didn't mean to kill...
ooc -------x

Daring Duck

15,965 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

User Image

xRobertxxWu

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

“s**t.”

The entire situation was much more terrifying than Bobby had realized. He couldn't hear Caleb's heartbeat, even when he strained his ears, and Oliver was shouting in multiple languages. He seemed stuck on shuffle or something. Nicklaus had fled after Alex told him to get back, and Zolton was bleeding heavily from his nose and bad eye. Without hesitating - he didn't care if he got shocked - he pulled his over-large sleeve over his hand and brought it up to help catch some of the blood dripping down - first from the eye very gently, and then from the nose, pressing a little harder and using his free hand to squeeze the back of Zolton's neck. It was a trick his mom had taught him. As he mopped up blood, he spoke softly. “We know it was an accident. Everything will be fine.” The boy under his hands was obviously panicking, still as weak and shocked as he was.

As Zolton stumbled through an offer to try to help, a dozen scenarios ran through Bobby's head. What if the boy was too weak - what if he couldn't help Caleb - what if they lost their new leader - what if someone else got hurt in the process - what if it worked? He forced himself to latch onto that one single thought - what if it worked? - and took a deep breath to steady himself. “Zolton, it's okay. If you want to try, I'll help you.” he murmured in that smooth as velvet - sweet as caramel voice. He moved his hand to check on the nosebleed, and cursed quietly when he saw it was still running sluggishly. The eye had mostly stopped, so Bobby moved his free hand down under Zolton's armpit and squeezed gently. “We're going to stand now, alright?” He stood, lifting as he did, and was surprised to find that Zolton was that much lighter than him. He went up easily, and Bobby supported him across the room to where Caleb was still laying - shooting a sharp look at Alex as they passed him.

Just as gingerly as he'd gone up, Bobby knelt down, guiding Zolton as he went. “Take it easy. Just tell me what you need me to do.”

Unforgiving Reveler

User Image

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

tab He wanted to push the Asian boy away, but couldn't as he was far too weak. He felt the other grab his neck and reach into his blind spot. "What are you--" He cut himself off as the other pulled his sleeve back and revealed the blood that was coming from his eye. He couldn't even feel it, let alone actually know he was bleeding from there. He was surprised that he'd started bleeding from somewhere other than his nose. The boy was telling him that everything would be fine. How could he know? Zolton just killed someone and this boy was expecting everything to be okay!? He didn't respond, only nodded silently. The way the boy spoke to him, it was calming his panicked mind. What he was told next was what took him even more by surprise. He was willing to help him? "Th-thank you..." He really did appreciate it, he didn't want to be left alone here and labeled as a killer.

tab The male helped him stand, and through his legs felt like rubber under him he found his footing, though in order to keep upright he needed to lean heavily on the other boy. They slowly made their way to Cross and he was set down. He looked to Bobby as he was told to instruct the boy as to what he had to do. "I need to borrow your electric current to create a charge. For this to work I need to keep in constant contact in order to generate enough electricity. I'm going to try to shock him back to life." He told the other, placing a hand on the fallen boy trying to feel for a current. It had faded, but it was there, that was a good sign he could still possibly revive him. He didn't have much time, however so he grabbed Bobby's wrist with his other hand and drew power from the other boy. He needed to focus, any wrong move would end in Caleb being either a fried husk or brain-dead vegetable. Neither of those were what Zolton wanted to be blamed for. He stored electricity in the palm that was on Cross' chest. He didn't know how big of a shock he had to put into him, but as he gathered what he thought was enough he let it go. The shock released into the fallen boy acting as a defibrillator, restarting the heart, but also rekindling the electric current in the boy.

tab Zap waited in silence, watching the other boy intensely. He wanted him to wake up, he needed to know if it worked. He could feel the other's strong current running through him again which was a good sign, but he needed to know if the other was truly alive.

User Image

location The basement
company Cross, Alex and Bobby
thoughts Please work....
ooc -------x
User Image
User Image

He was in bed with James. And it all made perfect sense. His head leaning against the other male who he'd always had so much trouble with on account of James being straight. But the world was finally aligned. That sense of security and safety was all Caleb felt as he laid there next to James. Until a loud pop rang through his eardrums. The boom in his chest as he heard people moving. The soft bed he was laying on turned to a hard surface and Caleb's eyes finally opened. It took a moment for everything to come into focus. It took a moment for his brain to accept he wasn't in a soft bed with the person he loved most on the planet. He saw the faces hovered over him and quickly sat up, his hand reaching up to touch his cheek. He felt a tear on his cheek but couldn't remember crying. Caleb slowly brought his hand out to stare at the small drop of liquid on his finger tip. He quickly wiped his other cheek then silently stared at the other faces unsure what had happened to him. Or better yet, what in the hell happened to Zolton?

Caleb quickly put his knees against the ground as he stood up from the floor. A pain shot through his spine and he quickly reached out for the wall grabbing onto it for support. A loud crack echoed through the room. The sound of a bone snapping. Caleb's body was having a difficult time getting back to normal. The areas where his body was tense kept making terrible cracking sounds as though his bones were snapping just beneath the surface. He tried to focus on getting it to stop, but the last thing his mind could do was focus. His head was so confused and couldn't make sense of anything that was going on. All it could do was fall into an instinctual state thinking that somehow he was in serious danger.

"... Whe-?" His legs wanted to give out, but his body wouldn't allow it. Another terrible cracking sound went off as his legs stiffened. "Ow." His bones growing more dense and connecting to stop his legs from bending. His body wasn't going to allow himself to fall flat on his face. He leaned his shoulder against the wall for more support. Caleb gently reached up touching his head, which was ringing. It hurt like hell. It felt like someone bashed him in the back of the head with a brick. It hurt. The impact his skull made when it hit the ground wasn't sitting well with him. After realizing how out of it he was, thanks to his head, all Caleb wanted to do was sit back down on the ground. He stared back at his legs which were useless, his bones forcing him to have locked legs. His nerves were going crazy.

"I bed need food." His mouth clumsily spat out. Everything in his mind made perfect sense, but the state of shock his body in made it impossible to do anything. That was the best he could do at trying to communicate to the group. All he wanted to do was to lay down until he regained his composure. Caleb couldn't have been more embarrassed being seen in such a state of shock, panic, and helplessness. He didn't know how he'd ever show his face in front of the bunch again once he got back to his usual self.

HealthnO▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                                                                Currently ↘ In the training room.
                                                                Company ↘ Zolton, Alex, Bobby.

Daring Duck

15,965 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

User Image

xRobertxxWu

Borrow his electric current? Bobby had no idea what he meant by that, but when Zolton said he needed to maintain constant contact with him, he pushed his sleeves up and let the boy grab onto his wrist. Instantly, he could feel what Zolton was talking about. A soft buzz started just behind his eardrums, but it wasn't unpleasant, and he could feel an ebb and flow leaving through his wrist through Zolton's hands and coming back again only seconds later - it felt like sitting on the beach and letting the waves wash over him. His eyes fluttered lightly, and he had to focus hard to keep an eye on Zolton's nose, to make sure it wasn't bleeding too much.

And then like a vacuum, the current was sucked away, like someone sucking a piece of his soul through his arm. He slumped forward a little, free hand bracing against his knees to hold him up, and he heard rather than felt Caleb's heart stutter to a start. He glanced at Zolton, nodding slightly, before leaning down to listen to their leader's heart. It was a fast but steady beat, and Bobby sighed softly - all the tension drained out of him all at once, and he just felt tired. As soon as he'd sat back on his heels though, Caleb popped up like a Jack out of the box. He was on his feet before Bobby had a chance to get his hands on him to force him to stay down, and that was when the bones started snapping his body.

Each crack was like gunshot to his sensitive ears, but he didn't shy away - even going so far as to get up on only one knee to keep Caleb from falling over if he looked like he was tipping. He was disoriented - that much was clear, and if he had been standing when Zolton had lost control, he could have a possible concussion. He started babbling something about bed and food, and Bobby nodded in support. His voice was working, and he knew what he needed, even his brain couldn't get the words out of his mouth in the right order. “Alex, you help Caleb, I'll help Zolton.” he said, standing up on surprisingly steady legs and giving Zolton an arm to grab onto. “Tell me where you want me to take you, and we'll get that nose all fixed, alright?” His tone wasn't condescending, and it wasn't babying either. It was still gentle, but with more command in it. He was going to help this boy if it killed him, because he knew how it felt to hurt someone on accident.

Loaded Lunatic

User Image

❅❅❅ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☁ ☁ ☁ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In 77 and 69 revolution was in the air
I was born too late, into a world that doesn't care
Oh I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair.

Apparently everyone was excited with why the power had gone out. Felix on the other hand didn't really care. Perhaps everyone else saw Zolton cutting out the power as a fun game where everyone has to work together to find a solution, but it wasn't like that. It was annoying. And if this was going to be a daily occurrence then Felix would be seriously annoyed. He didn't blame Zolton entirely, though. In his defence he had poor control of his powers. But then isn't that a sign to not use them until you can control them? Felix had a good enough control over his powers, despite it only being basic water-bending, which is why he used them. Alex made it clear that he had a good control over his telekinesis, which is why he had used his power. But Zolton? Twice he had used his power, and twice he had deprived everyone of electricity. This place really needed a backup generator. Either that or Zolton would need to wear rubber gloves.

As Felix stared into the pool he heard some heavy footsteps closer to the house. It was Nicklaus, and he seemed to be... crying? He'd thrown himself over the railing like something from Titanic. Maybe Zolton hit him. It seemed like the kind of thing he would do. And with his stature even a pinch would hurt alot. Felix walked his way over to the clearly distraught boy with a cocked eyebrow. "Hey, are you okay?" Fe was cut off by Oliver storming out and kicking over a chair violently. What was this? First Debby desperado attempts suicide from a two centimetre drop and now Vicki victim was knocking over plastic chairs. "Okay seriously, what is going on in there?" Felix asked the two with a slight look of fear, before walking over to the patio doors and leaning through to look cautiously. These two were clearly upset about something.

When my Mom and Dad were in their teens
                                                    And anarchy was still a dream
                                                    And the only way to stay in touch was a letter in the mail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☂ ☂ ☂ ❅❅❅

Fluffy Hunter

User Image
《The Guardian》
《Genises》

Nicklaus was still hunched over the railing of the patio trying his best to regain his composer when he heard the footsteps of someone coming toward him. He did no look up to see who it was, ashamed of himself for being in such a pathetic state."Hey, are you okay?" The boy recognized the voice. It belonged to Felix. Nicklaus couldn’t stand looking the other straight in the face and could merely muster a slight tilt of his head up in Felix’s direction. “N-. “ Before being able to give an answer the brunet was cut off by the violent act of Oliver. Turning fully to face the blonde, he began to wipe the tears away with his sleeves. he saw one of the chairs now clear across the patio. Honestly the frustration from his house mate was understandable unlike his sobbing, but there was no reason take out this frustration on the property.

Feeding Felix’s curiosity Nicklaus, pulling his hat down over his eyes, began to explain. “W-well… I don’t know w-what happened, b-b-but when I saw bobby run down stairs I followed… and then- and then that’s when I saw the two on the floor… and… and I don’t know…I th- think… I think cross…” the boys words came out slurred from the tears he couldn’t seem to hold back. Once again he started to wipe them away with his sleeve. Why was he being so emotional about this? He knew he looked pitiful but he couldn’t help himself. Nicklaus didn’t have it in him to continue explaining so he just stud there like a puppy in his own mess, unsure what to do.

¤Location: Study, Basement
¤With: Bobby, Cross, Oliver, New Guy
¤ Mood: WTF
Outfit

Interesting Lunatic

User Image

ΆɭəҳαnɗәrɈσsәpɦҒαυsʈ
┬─────── ( • ) ───────┬

「 Stone-hard, machine gun; Firing at the ones who run 」
「 Stone-hard as bulletproof glass. 」

User Image

The whole situation was interesting to say the least. A man was just on death's doorstep and with a little shock, which only happened due to a leap of faith, had brought him back, Everything was getting out of control quite quickly. What with both Nicklaus and Oliver darting from the room of their own accord, Caleb and Zolton in weakened states due sloppy focus and training regiments, and then their was Robert and Alex who had taken their moves to fix what had happened even though they were going about it in much different ways.

The stoic blonde remained on his feet look only to the electrifying man who first the first time since his arrival appeared vulnerable both mentally and physically. Alexander's planned response to the request was overthrown as Bobby swiftly offered himself up for the job. He was a far better man than Alex could ever strive to be but also his quick actions were careless, just as careless as the other two were. There was a possibility that Zolton could make matters worse further harming himself or Bobby, but once he described exactly what he planned to do, the blonde only nodded in silence before taking a few steps back. Only doing so to see how this whole ordeal would go, and what exactly he planned to do with the so 'constant electric current'. The plan was crazy enough to work, given that the concentrated jolt wasn't high enough to fry the slipping individual''s organs. Following a few minutes of silence and small movements from Zolton, Caleb moved. The leader went from moving slightly to attempting to arise from the ground as if he just awoke from a brisk nap, only to falter and become shaky.

"Of course." Alex murmured to Bobby as he approached their weary leader and pulled an arm around his shoulders to help support him. His disorient for the time being would prevent too much exchange of words so rather than asking Caleb where he wanted to be taken like Bobby did for Zolton; he would take him to the location he requested prior. Taking as much weight as he could from Caleb, he started for the other's bedroom which would be quite the travel from their current position.

"That was certainly an unexpected start. Perhaps this will teach you to not jump the gun." The silence between the pair was broken as they reached the top of the basement steps reentering the house. Alexander spoke easy knowing that Caleb was conscious but not coherent all the while. Times like this made voicing opinions far easier, especially in the case where they would likely go unsaid. Being a part of this team was looking to be a task, but they were all in the house together meaning they would need to take care of each other when it came down to it. Green slid over to check that the boy he was carrying was still, well - alive. "You may be the leader but that doesn't require you run things on your own."

After guiding their way through the twists, turns, and eventually the stairs to the second floor they arrived at the room. It Alex a moment to remember which bed was Caleb's but after seeing the different belongings it was easy to see his place among the room. Carefully he sat the other blonde on the bed guiding him to lay down carefully. The last thing the roughed up guy needed was to be roughed up anymore. Before leaving the room to fetch water for Caleb out of instinct he remembered that his jumbled words mentioned food at some point. Turning back to the resting boy, he squatted down next to the bedside, "Cross, I'm going to bring you up a glass of water. Do you need anything else?"

─────── →( • )← ───────

I am titanium. 」

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas