Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lunatic

8,075 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

dreaming▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
peekaboo iseeyou۞xx۞xx u p ! u p ! u p !

"ON THE WAY UP ISA W YOU..." xxxx"xx
Iwon't f o r g e t the way youxxF E L Lxx beneath me"

User Image

Finally seeing everyone arrive was a bit satisfying, although also a bit worrisome, seeing that their rival meant they were now indefinitely off to the strip club. Fantastic. The Kazan boss grimaced a bit as he held onto the cute, bright red leash latched onto a collar that said 'Daddy's little baby' on it, yeah, now if that did not question Oni's manliness than perhaps his constant cooing at Onigiri on a regular basis would, but hey, the guy was a crazy overloard of a powerful Yakuza... he could pretty much walk around with a purse in heels and still be feared. But, that was off topic, the topic now was the odd lateness of a specific b***h who had yet to arrive. He had already noticed most of his gang, not speaking up until, of course, Tora had something to say about Onigiri tagging along. God, sometimes Onitarou just wanted to rip his cheeks off and feed them to some pathetic sap who'd actually eat whatever Oni gave him without question... which, perfectly described Hasa, "Tsk... by your size, I doubt you've seen much of anything." He muttered walking himself and Onigiri closer to the crowd, Onigiri happily jumping his little paws onto people, playfully biting at their knees for attention. He wasn't a bad dog, not at all, more like... a spoiled child if anything, no thanks to Onitarou and the hours of petting, luxurious baths, cooked meals, spot at the table, numerous toys, large beds and gourmet treats... yeah, definitely spoiled.

Onitarou only rolled his eyes to the remark from Shin, his second in command, but did not say much. In all honesty, with Shin being his second in command Oni didn't really raise his voice much towards him. He trusted his own judgment in making the other second in command. And while he could be a bit.. annoying (like all the rest of them) he was definitely less annoying than the others, which, wasn't really saying much... but saying enough. Before he himself could get in the trunk, the sound of his phone going off once again in a specific, aloof like ring-tone, notified him that yet another text was coming from Hasa. He pulled out his phone and read silently, rolling his eyes as the other changed his timing and notified that he would be here later than first said. How unreliable. No, more like clumsy, it was obvious he had done something stupid and busted his a** again, like he always did, and before Oni could even imagine what he had possibly done this time, there was that radiant red hair coming towards him. really, Onitarou was starting to believe that the only reason he had kept Hasa around was for the food, and his red hair and eyes. If he had just been an ounce of a brunette, he would have been long gone. There the idiot came, limping and clearly capturing a few new scratches on his way as he walked over with a plate of Onigiri and that same old introduction 'onigiri for Oni-san' it was all so pathetic it was actually cute.

"...Thanks.. Apollo fix him. I don't want to be seen with some bashed up kid, people will think I'm some insane abuser..." Onitarou huffed as he took the food and settled into the drivers seat of the car, Onigiri coming and taking the passenger's seat. He seemed as though he only cared for himself in Hasa's situation, but really he was just worried about the kid walking on some broken leg or getting infected or something. Even Onitarou had a bit of a heart. In the car, while he waited for the other's Oni passed the plate to cute ol' Onigiri, the dog sniffing it and settling quietly to notify him that it was fine, but Hasa's food was usual fine. With that, the long since hungry professor gracefully ate his food while watching Apollo fix up Hasa from the car. Thank God he had taken shelter in there, really sometimes even Oni was too afraid to face his doctor. The doc just seemed... well.. he was... a little.. squealy and touchy and... fan-girlish sometimes. Really, it all just freaked the Kazan boss out, he truly didn't know how to even deal with it most of the time. Upon seeing the final touch arrive, Onitarou rolled down his window and glared at Ryuu, watching the other give him some slow nod, although all Oni really noticed was the bouncing of his red hair. Yes, yet another redhead in his group who was definitely lucky to be a red head. Without that, Onitarou was sure he would have long ago beaten some sense into the foolish boy. "Look good? Why would you look good for a bunch of whore's who'll ******** you even if your like... Hasa over there. ... Whatever, just, everyone get in, and if any of you have any contact with Keisuke, tell him he'll be punished for the lateness. How ******** hard is it to follow a simple command? In ******** college and can't even get anywhere on time. I thought I was dealing with adults, not ignorant children..." He went off rambling the last bits of pieces of anger, starting up the car before waiting for everyone to get in.

He called Hasa over with an eerie finger before pulling open the passenger seat for him. Onitarou moved Onigiri into his lap for a moment so the little b***h(and he wasn't talking about Onigiri) could get in. He then plopped Onigiri into Hasa's lap and as he started up the car, finally spoke once more, "Hold him still so he doesn't move around. He gets car sick, so pet him to keep him calm... and try not to fall anymore during the night, you'll make a fool out of us." He sighed, starting to back out of the driveway and finally settling on the road towards Lala's strip club. Of course Onitarou was not looking forward to this, he could only hope that whoever was above would have mercy on his soul and have the club randomly explode before they arrived, or at least that that disgusting Tenpi and Kori bosses would not be there as well... but he was sure none of that would happen, and that they would be there. The trip could not be any shorted, unfortunately, and before he even knew it, there they were. Onitarou grimaced and held back onto the leash as he prepared to get out of the vehicle with the rest of his gang, his disgust with the place, mixed with his disappointment in Kei's lateness making him a bit more agitated than usual.

OOC:// we can finally move onn xD
                                                  AND GET TEH DRUNK/ HORNY DRAMA GOINGG!

Dangerous Giver

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
𝕬𝕻𝕺𝕷𝕷𝕺 Ⓜⓙⓔⓧⓐⓢ 𝕯𝕴𝕺𝕸𝕰𝕯𝕰𝕾

KAZAN !
x x x x x x x xThe Doctor... Is In.

My current location?:
                ⇘ Lala's Strip Club
                My current company?:
                ⇘ Nobody... Lee-chan, come 'n play~!
                What's going on in my head?:
                ⇘ Hn... Plots, dude.

A small, sharp, almost smug grin adorned Apollo's lips as Onitarou almost retreated into the vehicle and observed his surroundings with something close to relief. The boss' disdain for him might have upset Apollo if the doctor didn't find it funny and somewhat empowering. Apollo resisted the urge to speak his mind somewhat critically at Oni's remark about not wanting people to think him an insane, abusive person, but truth enough was that many already thought that of the man. The scars, distrust of others, lack of familiarity and the normal state Hasa was in kinda suggested that Oni just might be that kind of guy.

Apollo had lifted himself into the truck after Hasa had been beckoned up front with the boss, taking a normal seat as opposed to his normal tendency to find someone's lap to seat himself upon - seeing as Keisuke was late, there wasn't enough of a lack of space for him to get away with it. Oh well. The doctor's eyes lingered upon the window he'd sat beside, watching the world flit past in silence for the duration of the short road trip to the strip club. That is, until he got a call; his phone buzzed erratically and constantly until he could be bothered to respond to it, and he blinked at the ID that came up on the little cell's screen. Apparently, the strip club's manager wanted a chat. With a sigh, the doctor pressed the phone to his ear, acepting the call. His voice fell to a sweet little whisper as he spoke, managing to make himself, for the most part, inaudible to the rest of the Kazan members in the truck. "You want what...? ...Right... Uh-huh... ...And its really necessary...?" A breif pause. "...You want me to come with that too?! ...Why can't you come up with it...? ...Thats not a reason. You want a theme...?" Apollo grumbled, clearly a bit agitated. "...Fine. But Kazan drink at a discount." The other voice over the phone sounded rather happy, despite whatever terms were being thrown in it's direction. A glimmer then crossed Apollo's eyes. A glimmer of inspiration. The kind of glimmer that meant he had something in store. "...Is he working there tonight? ...Good... So get him back from them, then. ...Okay, fine. I'll deal with them myself... But you'd better have my drink ready by the time I'm there..." Apollo's lips curled into a sly smile as he closed his phone, dropping it back upon his belt as his eyes slid back to the window.

They'd arrived.

Apollo hopped out of the truck first, taking naturally graceful steps towards the entrance of the club and being greeted by the first of the men standing guard outside it. Clearly they had met before, being at least on a friendly basis; Apollo had never told his fellow Kazan members about working at the strip club. The subject had never come up, so he'd avoided it. As far as his teammates were likely to care, the doctor had probably slept with the man at some point. He hadn't, but Apollo could care less about his brothers' opinions of him. When it came down to it, they were gonna need medical attention sooner or later, and they'd be better off on good terms with the doc when that time came. The guard handed Apollo an elegantly-crafted glass litre bottle of an almost neon green liquid, to which the doctor smirked contently. It was labelled 'Absinthe'. Oh dear. The guard also glanced to the truck, or rather, the dog he saw on a leash. After a breif exchange of explanations, Apollo made sure Onitarou wouldn't be bugged at all about Onigiri's presence, glancing back to the boss for just a second. Oni clearly wasn't in the mood to be confronted by club staff. Apollo was content do give small favors, that much he could do just fine. Without a second look, Apollo dissappeared into the strip club.

Apollo was welcomed casually and warmly by staff, again a sign that the doctor was known here. Even a few performers, male and female alike, waved and winked to him in greeting. Apollo had still managed to avoid making his former employment here a certainty to his Kazan teammates; heading in first, he got a good few of the welcomes and warm smile out of the way before his brethren had followed him. His eyes quickly, and near instinctively, caught on to the familiar form of his Tenpi-allied roommate, Levi. Apollo licked his lips. Perfect. Lee-chan may very well be his ticket to pulling his little plot through~. Plucking his phone from his belt, Apollo unlocked it and tapped away a message to his favourite boy-toy.

To: Lee-chan ♥
                Subject: Naughty.
                Message: How dare you leave lil' ol' me to dance alone amongst strangers...

With that, Apollo had slunk in amongst the dancefloor in front of the stage, making sure he was in plain sight of the Tenpi boy's seat before winking to him playfully, his hands raised up behind his head as his swivelled his hips in a luxurious, teasing dance, neon drink suspended in eyesight just behind him, as if strong alcohol would just sweeten the deal - which, in all honesty, it would.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

// I was the animal, And you held the reins while I pulled, living on hope, I kept my eyes closed...//

AMMO MAN

The grease monkey's comment had not gone unnoticed when he approached the door and opened it, "I believe thats open for some negotiation, Chi-Chi," he would emit as he canted his head a few inches toward his shoulder so that he could look to him from the corner of his good eye. And it all depended upon which creative aspect the two were talking about, for, when it came to art and motor transportation, there was no doubt in the ammo mans mind that Ryuu could mop the damn floor with him; and there were certain things that the sadist had particular advantages in. Advantages that could be put underneath weaponry, especially when it came down to knives and blades in a wide assortment, and, well, some that he would rather go to the grave with and never speak of. So, on that note, with a dismissive wave of the hand, he was out the door and heading toward the rendevous point in this particular endevour that would prove to be either entertaining or troublesome. Troublesome he could handle, entertainment was worthwhile, so, when it came to both situations, he should be fine, until a line would be crossed, then he would have to be abit blunt. When he came across the car and Oni standing there with that impatient smug look on his face with his canine companion, he smirked and made the remark as soon as he was in close proximity with the Kazan leader. Each step as daunting as the last, haunting in some way that could be equally defined as an eerie twist in elegance, arms moved to cross over his chest when he came to an immediate stop near the car. His attention finally turning to see all who had arrived, noticing the disappearance in Ryuu and Suke, hm, they were either aiming to test Oni's patience or simply wanted to get bashed; which, either way, Tora would be delighted to watch. His expression then turned into a mock impersonation of a chesire cat, turning his undivided attention back to their leader, that smile ever creeping to make the chain on his lip and ear piercing move. That tongue poking at it in some pondering manner.

"You'd be amazed at what I could see from down here, Ni," he would emit with a small wave in his fingers toward Oni, "What amuses me is, coming from you, thats all you can throw at me, even when my short little a** manages to scare away a few boogie-men in your closet," he smiled in that devious intent before drawing his attention to the mutt when it came bouncing. He snorted and narrowed that cool grey eye down at the canine before moving his leg back as the pup attempted to balance on it, making him miss it altogether, which brought a smirk to his lips. Tora may have got on Oni's nerves, pissed him off and rose his blood pressure, but the short ammo man respected him, and he was the only one that managed to bite back at him with such amusing snaps and words. Not to mention threats, he loved the threats, but did the man go through with them? No, not in the least, at least, not yet, anyway. Of course, the sadist would protect the boss whenever the situation rose, the yakuza was supposed to be a family made of misfits, was it not? Tora just happened to be that smart mouthed brother with a sadist personality who wasn't apprehended and thrown into a psycho ward when given the chance, but, he could be held accountable when back-up was needed. His attention was then stolen when a particular red head came stumbling forward, making the sadists eyes roll at the new wound he happened to collect; oh, Hasa. "You should come out wearing pillows and shin guards, maybe then you'll actually survive longer than ten seconds," he would emit as he turned around to get in the car, crawling his way to the seat behind the driver and taking a window; he would divert his attention to Shin when he came in, hm. "Then again, knowing him, the pillow might somehow smother and suffocate him magically," he would raise a brow when he noticed the silhouette emerge next to the car. When he heard Ryuu's voice, he smirked and rolled down his window as well, placing his elbow on the door when it was completely rolled down, his index finger finding his lips as he listened.

"No, Oni, I think you're wrong, whores are very much attracted to the wet blanket look, especially those desperate motherly ones," he smirked and shook his head when he heard Oni's finishing statement, he would lean from his seat to place his hands on either side of the driver seat, placing his chin on the seat near the head rest. "Oh, Ni-chan, but you love us ignorant children, who else would raise your blood pressure to an acceptable number?" He chuckled before leaning back against his seat and pulling out his cell, might as well warn the American idiot that Oni was after his a**, literally or figuratively...hehe.

To: Suke
Subject: Dog breath

Late again, baka, Oni's after your a**, better bend over

Once he hit the send, he was putting it back in his pocket and looking around, finally settling on Hasa when he was given the dog then told what to do about its car sickness, dear lord, are you serious? "For f***'s sake," he would mumble under his breath and roll his eyes, looking out the window that he still had rolled down, watching everything blur by when they moved out toward their destination; Lala's. Of course, everything else in the car went unnoticed, he was spacing at that moment until the car came to a stop, he blinked and then looked toward the club, he would scrunch up his nose, they were here already? He was putting his hand on the door handle when the doctor practically jumped out the car and ran toward the entrance, well, wasn't that interesting; either suspicious or the mere fact he was excited get his freak on...ew. He would open up the door and step out, making his way toward the club, and stepping passed Apollo when he stopped and talked to the guard, wait, was that an alcohol bottle? Go figure, he would roll his eyes and enter the scene with an uncomfortable look on his face, he was definately out of his comfort zone when he walked in there; some much skin, thank god he didn't have to show any. His eyes ventured toward the bar, no, nothing to drink, no alcohol, alcohol was always against him when it came to anything, making him vulnerable in the sense. He would stand there, eyes diverting, taking in every detail, even when Apollo passed him, he was too busy finding an unoccupied booth; ugh, where were there seats at in this std infested place!? Well, wasn't he the needle in the colossal hay stack?

No one around to show me, But I should have known, I can't go back if only...//

Ooc; ---
User ImageUser Image

The marooned-head sunk his head down a little as he felt the deathly glare from his boss. Seriously, if Onitarou had the ability to shoot lasers from his eyes, Ryuu would have been a dead man. Before speaking, Ryuu cleared his throat a little, shuffled in the seat of his bike, and straightened his back out as he raised his chin to say “well, boss…” Suddenly, Tora decided to throw in a smartass remark, which really wasn’t surprising, the ammo boy always had to say something rather annoying.

"No, Oni, I think you're wrong, whores are very much attracted to the wet blanket look, especially those desperate motherly ones."

Batting his lashes a bit, an innocent smile formed as Ryuu continued to speak, “I took time to look good because boss deserves to be out in public with at least one person who looks classy rather than trashy. Ahem, ahem, not that I’m implying you look like trash or anything… (Because you are trash.) And I guess you would know about desperate whores, huh, Toto?”

Ryuu playfully wiggled his brows as he laughed and before the little ammo man could say something back, he dug into his pockets to grab his little ear buds and swiftly placed it inside of his ears as he took his phone out and hit the play button. Now, Ryuu has blocked the sounds of the outside world away and replaced it with his blaring music as he securely placed the helmet onto his head. Once the team began rolling out, his minty-cream eyes sparkled with the night skies’ stars as he zoomed down the streets on his motorcycle. Ryuu loved moments like this, just cruising down the city of Osaka on his precious bike late at night. Ya’know, just trivial things like that could stir a pot of happiness inside of him as simple as that.

Parking right beside the boss, Ryuu took off his helmet and shook his hair, he never liked helmets but after the accident… it was better safe than sorry. It seems that the Kazan’s doctor was quite eager to enter the club because he was the first one out of the car. Whipping his leg around his bike, he got off and kissed the tips of his fingers to indirectly transfer it to the handle of his motorcycle as a ta-ta-for-now. Ryuu had to admit, he was a bit nervous, it’s the first time he’s ever been into a strip club after all. The moment the grease monkey saw Oni in the passenger seat on top of Hasa, he shook his head and he chuckled. His boss sure was a strange one but, nonetheless, Ryuu had a lot of respect for the man in charge. Even if Onitarou was overly-paranoid, sometimes a stiff, distant, and unnecessarily demanding at random times. The dark red-head could follow his boss to the pits of hell if told so, Ryuu’s just the type of person who stays true and loyal to people who’ve earned it from him, end of story.

Before entering the club, Ryuu scratched the back of his head as he stood before his fellow member. “Ugh, Hasa. If boss makes you babysit Oni, make sure he doesn’t run off. It’d be embarrassing if the mutt suddenly assaults my leg while I’m trying to have fun…” Patting the other male’s shoulder, Ryuuichi headed straight into the club and noticed one busty server walked past the male and his minty eyes did not hesitate to visually harass her body from head to toes. With a content exhale of breath, Ryuu turned to Onitarou and blew him a kiss. “Thanks, boss. ♥ I appreciate you bringing us here to celebrate our anniversary. You’re the best.” With that Ryuu scurried over to Tora and grabbed him by the shoulder to stop him from walking off.

“Ah, ah, aaah,”
                                                                  Ryuu musically sang as his index finger swayed side to side. “Little Toto, we still have a game to play. Since the majority of the members seem to have bailed out on this dare. I guess it’s just you and me, pal. Time to see how ‘creative’ you can be.”

His eyes suddenly narrowed towards the second in commander as his voice softened a bit, “or… Shin-sama can throw you some ideas to start out with, if your creativity is shot.” Ryuu then raised an eyebrow towards Shin, his facial expression illustrating that if the co-capt’n wants entertainment, he’ll gladly provide. With a little shrug of his shoulders, the twenty-one year male spoke. “But, of course, nothing too reckless that would get us kicked out of the club. Start small and end it off with a bang, yeah?” Ryuuichi’s attention began to center around the club’s stage where the strippers danced about on their poles. “We don’t have to play right now though, since we’ve just arrived. Beside, I want to see what this club has to offer first,” the grease monkey mused cheerily as the Kazan group walked to their booth.

Wheezing Gekko

xxxxxTxxxxExxxxNxxxxPxxxxIxxxxxxxxBxxxxOxxxxSxxxxSxxxxx

User Image

XXXXXXXXXX.XX.XX.XXp r o f e s s o r

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXy a k u z a XX.XX.XX.XX

With a chuckle Fuukuda grinned devilishly at his only current companion in the booth, Sobe's answer giving headway to Fuukuda's jape.

"Oh I have no doubt you could find your way home, but getting there is another story. It seems you've already been distracted by my bed covers." The lord knew how many times Fuukuda had shared said sheets in question with Natsume.

As Sobe talked and surveyed the Tenpi b***h on stage, Fuukuda's left hand snaked up to the same side's ear, the mirth on his face falling flat. He rubbed the fleshiest part of his finger against the phantom skin that should have been there. Instead there was a large inwards facing indent that looked more like someone had taken a bite out of his ear. It was an odd habit, or more of a tick that the Tenpi boss possessed, especially while thinking about some matter or other. Nodding to the purple-haired man's earlier comment about the seductive and alluring shape of Angeline he mused aloud, "You always have to be careful around the really young ones - they're always the ones to get too attached."

From his mellow demeanour the sharp laughter was a bit of a change in atmosphere as the Tenpi informant pulled himself closer and eventually latched himself on for a short lived embrace. Automatically the blonde's hand rose the slightest and returned the familiar gesture with a tap to Natsume's lower back, his fingertips licking up the heat from the other man's torso. The brush of skin from the haphazard hug made the Tenpi boss' lips curl upwards, nodding as his 'night-vision' elaborated on the man's mistakes. The second part of his speech was more interesting however. He didn't think either would ditch the anniversary, despite his brother and Kuma never frequenting anything near such a place.

Lost in thought once more, Fuukuda watched as Sobe slunk off to make arrangements with his night-time friends. As the blonde surveyed the area once more the big-chested Brazilian who'd been serving them all night came back with Natsume's sake bombs, placing them on the table.

"Just start a tab. A Stella as well, thank you." Fuukuda handed over the credit card for his Tenpi account, his eyes not even looking at the busty woman, but currently sweeping the area for any more potential arrivers. Picking up his phone he opened the message from Conen, obviously a little later than it had been sent as not even a minute later he saw the feisty soccer player tackle Tobi. After licking his cheek, he bounded over to the Tenpi table, obviously ecstatic.

"You tell me... she's coming over right now." Teasingly Fuu pinched the bridge of Conen's nose between the joints of his fingers. The woman with the boobs in question came over, placing down a beer, her mammary glands pressing together to form a comfortable looking line between each other. Taking out a few bills he slipped them into her booty shorts, saying as he motioned towards Conen, "Give the small guy a good time, eh?" Turning to the brown-haired ammo-man Fuu's eyebrows bounced with suggestion, feeling more like how an older brother might feel when introducing his younger brother to the world of women.

Eyes moving to the retuning Sobe, Fuukuda said in response, "And you get your sake bombs."

Throwing a nod at Mike, his attention was soon on Lee, ever with his formalities - not that the Tenpi boss had a problem with it. Scruffing up his black hair while he was mid-bow, Fuukuda smiled, glad to see Levi coming in with the rest of them.

"Just some business seeping into my fun time. Don't you know? I'm a working stiff now." Fuu joked, wondering how many more times those men would be pointed out this evening. Taking the stack of bills handed over to him, he discreetly pulled out the agreed commission and gave the amount back to his trapper.

"Looks like you've been busy. Good work Lee-kun." Fuu clapped the dark-haired man on his shoulder in an amiable fashion. "The drinks are on Tenpi tonight, so don't worry about any sort of budgeting."

With Angeline's entrance, the only people left to come to the table were Tobi and his second in command, who was nowhere to be seen as of yet. His second in co., well, he was still out on some errands Fuukuda had asked of him, so he wasn't expected until much later, if at all. "Hey Tobi, get over here already, we're toasting!" Fuukuda shouted over to his doctor, deliberately as the songs were changing so the excitable blonde would be able to hear.

Passing out the cups, Fuukuda filled them with the liquid of brotherhood, making sure every one of his men had one before offering his own cup up in the air. His voice boomed,

"To Tenpi!"

((ooc: Gyar, rushed endings OTL ))

F ii L M me in D R A G
----------------- ↘ ↘ ↘ S NAP -- S NAP
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█ • • • YO - YO ! ! !
          ────────── ( Obsession ) ──────────
          W - W - W - HAT is the direction

G A M M A | R I D D L E
User Image
                                                      Boom! Boom! The music was banging!

A young pink haired boy leaned against a corner of the club walls, facing the stage. Gamma, dressed like a chump in gray sweat pants, a white wife beater that had lime green headphones in the center. The text underneath the logo read, 'Live for music'. Over his shirt he had his signature white jacket with black stripes running down his arm sleeves. And on a the back a floral-like logo. A gray beenie that matched his sweats crowned his head. His pink hair was snuggled underneath minus the back. Gamma had two black studs in each ear. He wasn't one for much jewelry. His hands covered by a snug gray glove, that matched some of his jacket symbols. On his left hand he had a string around his middle finger, which was linked to his favorite toy. The yo-yo. Unamused by people acting fools and the crappy music the DJ was playing he questioned why he bothered coming. He wasn't into strippers. Especially MALE strippers. Oh that's right, he was here because she was performing. Or...well, really he was. Angel.

Gamma's little ears perked up when the music began to lower, for an announcer to come on stage introducing the first dancer. Angel~! A small sigh of relief escaped the aloof boys lips. Since Angel was first that means he wouldn't have to stay there they entire time! Yippee! With Gamma's luck, people crowded around the stage, blocking Gamma's view of his sister. He grumbled, spinning his yo-yo with aggravation. " So stupid...Tall people are stupid. ", he muttered. Lazily pushing himself off the wall, he yanked his yo-yo back into his hand, stuffing both of them into his pocket. His posture was awful while traversing to the stage. His shoulder hug forward, his back was slouched, and his pocked his neck out like a turtle. Although it was dark, if someone were to gaze upon the teen's countenance, it was pure annoyance. " Seriously, Angel better appreciate me being here...in this stupid club. ", he thought. Gamma seriously had a hatred for being on the dance floor. It constantly smelled like smoke, and the bathrooms like piss and sex. People were rude, pushing and shoving for the best spot. People got drunk and made fools of themselves. Spilling drinks on the floor, so now the floor was wet and sticky, made it more of a challenge to walk. n** slips happened all over the place, and Gamma didn't want to see that! Gamma barely fought his way to the front of the stage.

When Angel came out Gamma forced a small smile, and shyly waved. A wave of light pink washed over his face seeing his sister. She was so pretty for a guy. He felt his face heat up with pervy thoughts and roughly patted his cheeks with his hands, attempting to dismiss dirty thoughts. " She's still a guy! ", he reminded himself. But...it wasn't gay to admit a guy looked good, right? Guys do that all the time. Gamma tried to reason with himself why thinking Angel looked attractive wasn't gay. It wasn't gay. Nope. Not at all. Even with the rough pounding of his hands the blush didn't budge. Annoyed he gave up. It was dark in clubs anyways, nobody would know. He shook his head, and snapped back into focus. Like a sketch hobo he's eyes looked left, right, up and down, for any club security. Assuming the coast was clear he lifted up his beenie just a little. A small cannon consumer camera lens poked out from underneath. He snuck a gloved finger in his hat, to press the camera record button. He made sure he was standing at good spot, and moved his head in the direction Angel moved around stage. Occasionally he'd get bumped by some drunken idiot, which would throw off the camera time to time. He did his best to keep a steady stance. Meanwhile, he took his yo-yo out of his jacket pocket. The yo-yo had a lens inside, with two switches that could zoom in and out. He used his yo-yo camera came get any close ups. Since his other camera was getting full body shots.

So far, nobody noticed. Good. Any time Gamma came out to support Angel's dancing he'd always do things like this. Not for perverted reasons! He just liked having good footage! He like editing on the computer, and he's never filmed anything sexy before. NOT that he was turned on by this. It was simply sexier then his normal work. Filming people at a skate park, the mall, restaurants, his roommate when he's not looking...the usual. Not to mention, Gamma thought about making Angel a video of them two. Not romantically! But how often they spend time together. Little did people know, Gamma was a little ninja when it came to the art of film. One time, him and Angel went to the beach, and he wrapped his camera up in a towel, placing it at a certain angle. Gamma sat down in a way the camera would get him and one other person. Naturally he called over Angel, and filmed them cuddling. It was so cute. He filmed the happy times.

Speaking of happy times. The way Angel moved on that pole certainly made him happy. The moves he did constantly amazed him. It must be hard work for ones abs to do all that pole work. The teen could never do something like this. Especially in front of an entire audience! Occasionally, when Angel did a extremely awesome pole dancing move, Gamma would cheer. But that was rare. Gamma didn't want to see too happy. People might think he's gay, rather then going there just to support a friend.

A FRIEND HE IS NOT ATTRACTED TOO.

[[This is a temp. post format. Just wanted to get Gamma in there!]]

// And the little glass vile goes into the gun like a battery, and the ZYDRATE gun goes somewhere against your anatomy, and when the gun goes off, it spark, and your ready for surgery //

(TRAPPER)

Embarrassing Angie was soon crossed from his list: shoving a dollar down those bootie shorts and smacking his a** in good nature when he was hopping from the stage to weave through the staring crowd to get to the reserved booth. Once there, he was bowing his head in that respectable greet that was soon turned into something much more playful when the boss messed with his hair. Which in turn had him shaking his head when he reformed his posture, that smirk gracing his lips as he drew those fingers through his dark hair, attention turning toward the guards when Fuu spoke. Of course, mind in the gutter as usual, he cracked a smile when he sat down in the chair across from the blonde leader, "You dont say, no wonder business has been so good. Sensei's been rockin' the sheets with some clients," he managed to wink at Fuu as he retracted the money from his pocket and handed it to him. It was in that commissioning period that he noticed Sobe in all his doped appearance at that moment, he smiled and nodded to him, "Started without me again, Sobe? I do hope you saved some for me." Not like he didnt have some easy access to some brain numbing s***, he was the dealer in the group, and that came with some pretty nice resources on what he was receiving, selling and collecting from; he had been working in that business for years and it undoubtedly showed. However, when it came to the snitch, he had no quarrels, no problems with him, but did he have some suspicions about the purple haired male? He did, but that was mainly because it was in his nature to question everyones motives around him, commitment issues were evident in that aspect, ones in which he needed to get passed, but, that would no doubt be another story to tell and cross from his list. He was reaching into his pocket once more for a cigarette when Fuu caught his attention once more, handing the trapper back the remaining bills, "Busy indeed, its that time of year again where certain people crave an easy escape from their mundane lives." He was putting the bills back in his pocket before he lit the cigarette between his lips, that smile beaming like some kid that had just entered the biggest candy store, that would be him; drinks were on Tenpi. "I will not let you down there, boss," and it was then that he noticed the rather large busted woman.

When did she get there? His eyes strayed a moment, moving from her legs and over that moderate a** to her waist, but when he reached her breasts, he had to do a double take, that was way too much silicon; how could she not be complaining about back problems? It made him cringe at the thought of having to carry those things around, but, would he screw her? Perhaps, even when the possibility of being smothered in the process rose! "Mm, be careful where you put your hands, Conen, they may suck you into some unknown demension, but, do share whether or not they are real, he must know this: good genes or a waste in money, a must know. When Angie came bouncing on the table, he chuckled at the comment made, pulling the cigarette from between his lips to blow out some smoke before he turned his head to Angie, "We wouldn't have to be perverts if it wasn't for you shaking your cute little tush on a pole in some very revealing shorts." And it was at that exact moment that he felt the vibrations course from his back pocket, sending an involuntary shiver to run through his spine as he shifted in his seat to get his phone out; he drew his finger over the screen and smirked. My my, whatever could that be? He would turn his head away from the message, and it was quite immediate on who his eyes landed on, on the dance floor, there, maneuvering those hips luxuriously and revealing the much adored alcoholic bottle above his head; his ever provocative and feminine roommate, Apollo. Now, when it came to the kimono wearing man, he has come to realize that there was always something brewing in that manipulative head of his: what one wanted that the other had, it would always come down to a trade, a deal, an agreement. Something that would undoubtedly get Lee into trouble for one day, but, he was damn near happy to keep such things under wraps, and no matter how enticing the raven could be, he adored playing with him as much as everyone else.

His hand would move to put out the cigarette, only to be replaced with a cup filled with sake that Fuu was handing out to everyone, the booming voice echoed in his head when the sensei announced Tenpi's name with such pride. He rose the cup up into the air with everyone else before he downing the rice wine in a matter of seconds, "And on that wonderful note, to the dance floor! Excuse me," he would emit while getting up from his chair and heading toward the succubus that was waiting for him. A questionable but sensual smile would come to him when he reached Apollo, one hand moved toward the feminine ones hip as the other snaked its way up toward the absinthe bottle. Fingers brushing against his when he tapped on the neon alcohol, "I seriously doubt anyone around here is a stranger to you," he would emit as he looked down at him. "But, since you have your prince charmings attention, what can I help you with?" The hand on Apollo's hip would be squeezed, that thumb massaging up against his clothed hip bone in a teasing gesture, as his own hips moved in time with the music. The man wouldn't have texted him if he didn't want something, and what a brilliant time to want something when all the yakuza teams were in the same place, actually, must be something pretty worth-while; hm.

Ooc; ---

Dangerous Giver

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

𝕬𝕻𝕺𝕷𝕷𝕺 Ⓜⓙⓔⓧⓐⓢ 𝕯𝕴𝕺𝕸𝕰𝕯𝕰𝕾

KAZAN !
x x x x x x x xThe Doctor... Is In.

My current location?:
                ⇘ Lala's Strip Club
                My current company?:
                ⇘ "Prince Charming"
                What's going on in my head?:
                ⇘ How cute, the Pawn thinks he's a more important piece~...

While awaiting the presence of his Tenpi plaything, Apollo had lost himself in an alluring dance - his kimono barely clinging to his shoulders to expose that toned ochre chest as it billowing with each movement, exposing those slender, taut legs as his hips swayed and (once, but once was pretty much enough) gyrated, in a slow sensual tease. As a general rule, Kazan's doctor was putting the actual dancers in the club to something of shame when it came to movement and flexibility. Nobody could say Apollo lacked the right moves. So 'in' to his little dance, Apollo hadn't seen Lee coming, the male having closed his shadowy, monochromed-gold eyes. The doc had completed an elegant twirl the exact moment Lee's intrusive hand came up along his hip, and instantly a smooth, luxurious purr rumbled from the smaller man's soft, pouty lips. Apollo purred in response to very few people, and Lee was one of them, of course. Taking a moment to finish his little dance by rubbing up against the other male, slowly bringing one soft, slender arm up and draping it around Lee's neck in a typically intimate hold, Apollo slowly opened his eyes, soft irises scanning him in that oh so perverse manner, as if already envisioning the man in his bed.

Or he himself in Lee's bed. They were roommates, so it really didn't matter. Apollo's piercing gaze slid over Lee quickly for just a moment. He liked his Lee-chan. Lee was happy to go along with Apollo's teasing and sate his playful mood. Yes, on occassion, it was somewhat shameful, what with all their flings, and yeah, they'd more than likely get in trouble if their bosses found out. Well. They'd get in trouble if Onitarou found out. Apollo had enjoyed only fleeting encounters with the Tenpi boss, and most of them were from a respectable distance, but the Kazan doctor got the feeling that Fuu-sensei would be less than bothered by the concept. But at the same time, maybe Fuu-sensei would use it as leverage? Not against Apollo. At least, Apollo didn't think so. Apollo didn't really bring anything new to table for the man to take, so he considered himself rather safe. Most likely, leverage against Onitarou. Oni-chan/sensei hadn't spoken of his motivations, but his sheer... We'll say, dislike, of Tenpi (and to a slightly lesser degree, Kori) was blatantly obvious. Fuu-sensei seemed like he'd be creative enough to use the information. A man after Apollo's own heart, the doctor had mused. More than once, too.

Upon feeling Lee's fingers trail up the bottle of high-concentration alcohol, Apollo smirked softly, tapping the bottle with his velvety fingertips in concert with the other male before cocking his head to one side as the man spoke. "I do hope 'Prince Charming' wasn't insinuating anything with such a comment~. It would be a shame to have to cast him away on a night of celebration." The doctor teased, licking his lips with that soft, oh so manouverable tongue. "As to having his attention... I wish to request a favor~." That smile turned devilish, and his soft golen eyes glimmered inspiredly. The cogs in his head had turned and turned, producing a little plot. Only a little plot. But, in order to achieve his set goal... Apollo wanted the cooperation of the Tenpi boys~. Unconventional, yes, but... The doc wasn't asking for much. "You see..." Apollo started, eyes dilating to form that sensual appeal that fit him so well, "I have an idea for a... Theme. And, well... I though that you..." His purr grew slightly heavier as he lowered the hand grasping the absinthe bottle, tucking loosely into the sash of his kimono so that he could trail his now-free hand up Lee's body, fingertips teasing, prying and massaging softly up his chest before cupping his cheek, silky soft palm tenderly caressing the larger male's skin with a sense of uninhibited intimacy that could easy whisk weaker-minded people away with it. "...My charming..." Apollo's eyes strayed from the man's face to his chest - and with it, so did that teasing hand. "...Gorgeous..." That hand trailed lower, sliding over Lee's abs as the doctor's eyes flitted back up, fixing his gaze upon the other male's. "...So very sexy..." A sharp, playful smirk graced Apollo's lips as those intrusive fingertips paused, having strayed just an inch below Lee's waistline, past the clothing as though it weren't even there, yet perfectly concealed from sight between them. "Tenpi plaything~..." He winked, licking his lips once more. "Surely you... Would lend me..." His tingertips tapped and pried softly. "...A hand~?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Shirtless Prophet

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image
↳↳ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - T - E -N - P- I - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image
                                    Green eyes wide in curiosity, and even wider seeming through his glasses, Tobius watched Angeline dance about that pole like some kind of magic show. Unlike a normal man that would be drooling over the spectacle of such a slender, attractive figure swaying and dancing agilely about the metallic pole in center stage, Tobi’s face only expressed the most intense fascination. Honestly, one would think he were a child seeing a magician for the first time. But really, how could he not be completely enthralled by it? The movement, the climbing, Angie defying gravity! It was so mysterious! So very interesting! So…so COOL! Had he always known tricks like this? Where on earth had he learned to do these stunts?! Really, it was quite impressive…But through the flashing lights and dim shadows that graced the other male’s body as he moved, Tobi suddenly noted a blush creeping over his feminine friend’s face. He blinked suddenly, pushing up his glasses to examine further despite being kept distanced by the stage. What on earth had triggered such a strange response? He certainly hadn’t messed up! Or...maybe he had. Tobi really didn’t know very much about pole dancing at all. Maybe he’d done something that was off, and in turn, caused his face to turn red…? Well, professionals were rather hard on themselves. I mean, what else could possibly cause it? Nothing! He hadn’t said one single thing that would embarrass the other. He made sure to only be encouraging! Angeline sure was strange sometimes…

It’s okay Angeline! Don't blush like that! You’re doing great!”, he encouraged, suddenly. That should make him feel better! But before he could say much more, those same dainty fingers lifted in his direction, swishing about as though to tell him to leave. Not that Tobi took it that way. In all honesty, he didn’t quite understand. Was that…part of the dance or something? Eyeing the other curiously, he fixed his glasses as though to examine the action better.

Tobi-kun. The party’s over here.”,

A soft, relaxed sort of voice broke his concentration. Blinking, he glanced curiously towards its direction, seeing that it was Sobe who had called to him. A smile graced the boy’s lips. Wow, people were really starting to show up! And of course Sobe-kun would slither his way in without the blonde’s notice! He was pretty good at that sort of thing and it was noted by the quizzical blonde, especially. Sobe was so mysterious! It held the kid’s fascination easily. Like some sort of creature of the night, that guy could slink about the shadows without anyone noticing, and disappear at random without a trace of his whereabouts! Not to mention his vast knowledge on any sort of information you would need on a person. He wondered what sort of thing the guy might know about him, being that Fuukuda Sensei only needed to ask him about someone and he’d be get right down to the grimy details. Tobi was on the opposite end of that spectrum. His bank of information was related more so to books and medical sciences as opposed to gossip and word on the street. But really…that sort of info seemed much harder to come by. How on earth did he do it all the time? “O-Okay! I’m – Woah!"

But no sooner had he done that, something else took his attention. Or perhaps he should say, completely stole his attention against his will and with very loud physical insistence. Being suddenly grabbed from behind, the boy’s eyes widened, startled with surprise. That emotion soon replaced with disgust as his eye twitched; a harsh chill running up his spine as he felt a tongue slide a hot trail along his cheek. He instantly turned his head around, his hand gripping to his glasses so not to let them fall off his face. C-Conan?! Why would he do that out of nowhere! How unsanitary! It never ceased to amaze Tobi how this particular friend of his could go around spreading and collecting as many germs as he possibly could. Not that Tobius was germaphobic, but seriously! Ease up a little before you catch pneumonia! Soccer had him running around in the dirt, constantly as it was. Not to mention falling in it, and getting beat up in it! If there was anyone who kept him busy…

C-Conen!”, he protested, red in the face now that he’d realized what exactly the other had done. “Gross, you’re gonna give me a col – gyaah!” His eyes squeezed shut before he shook his head at the ruffling of his hair. He blinked before looking back up towards his friend. Conen was pretty rough around the edges, but he was definitely fun to be around. Not to mention the blonde seemed to get along with him pretty well. In fact, Tobi preferred the brunette’s presence most. He’d been his first real friend with the Tenpi…or even just Japan in general. Greetings of this sort seemed to just be the other male’s style. It was something Tobius was still getting used to as he attempted to fix his hair and glasses. Of course, it only took a moment for his mind to go form that and to Conen’s words. “I walked from the dorm! Of course I was anxious! I’ve never been to strip club! It’s so amazing in here, did you see?! There’s naked people all over the place!”, eyes wide with curiosity as he explained to Conen, it would seem he’d taken his sarcasm as something other than a joke. He wasn’t lying, however. The new environment had really quite enthralled him. “I can’t believe it! It’s really something! What a shameless environment...so mysterious...”, he smiled, eyes somewhat lit up at all the excitement. “E…cup?”, Tobi blinked a moment. “Like…breasts? Oh my...Be careful, Conen, you might get suffocated if you're not careful.
                                    Tobi suddenly laughed, watching as Conen set off towards his prize was supposedly waiting. He was so easily excitable! Unlike Tobi. Who was much more poise and refined and – What the?! Where’d Angeline go?! A heavy disappointment hit the kid like a ton of bricks as he realized his chatting had caused him to miss what remained of that awesome dance! Damn! How much worse of a friend can he be?! But…then where had he gone…? And where had the others gone for that matter?

…crap. Was he lost? No, no, he’d just seen where the others were a moment ago! Ugh…if only this place weren’t so packed with people right now! Or maybe if he wasn’t so short this would be much simpler…er...No, not short. Everyone around him just so happened to have a irregularly large height. That was all! This was circumstance, not short coming! Eyes darting about in confusion, something did eventually guide him in exactly the right direction.

Tobi’s constantly distracted mind snapped instantly to attention at the sound of the Tenpi leader's unmistakable voice. Turning suddenly, it only took him a moment to see the table, now full of the other gang members all seeming to be waiting on him. Oh, dear, that last thing he’d want to do is make the boss wait. Especially not after inviting him somewhere so interesting! Of coarse, that played into Tobi’s own preferences as well as his sense of duty towards the Tenpi. Fuukuda-sensei was someone the blonde admired quite a bit. A role model, if you will. A symbol of intelligence and cunning; A leader of power; Something Tobius, himself, despite his slight short comings, wanted to strive for. Being the kid that was picked on and bullied for a good portion of his upbringing, to see someone just as bright as he was lead such a sophisticated syndicate of underground business…well, that was just amazing. It was beyond fascinating. It was honestly dream-like that Sensei would give him such a chance to stand with the others like this and actually be a part of their uprising. Like he was actually useful. And from it, he’d gained so many friends. Or perhaps the better word would be ‘brothers’. It was constantly insisted that they were family. And being so, he made sure to do exactly that. The others made it easy. Being the Tenpi’s personal doctor gave Tobius a strong urge to work as hard as he could for them. Though a bit small and frail seeming, these guys were in extremely capable hands. That was, if they didn’t mind his usual chatting away with strange or overly complicated things as he treated them for whatever ailment they came to him for.

Ah- coming!”, he answered, pushing up his glasses and quickly making his way over to them. He wouldn’t let all the glittery ladies and flashing lights distract him this time! He’d already gotten quite the eyeful as it was. Seeing Angie dancing had already been so interesting! Oh, hey, there he was now. Yikes, was he really the last to show up? Ugh...What a bad impression!

"I'm sorry!", he apologized, a slight bow before a small, nervous sort of laugh escaped him. "It's just so flashy in here, I guess I got a little distracted..." Rubbing the back of his neck a bit, he sat. Glancing to everyone, then to Fuukuda-Sensei. "Thank you for having me here." He made sure to say, and doing so in the best Japanese he could. Despite such a colorful persnoality and attitude, Tobi did make it a point to take anything concerning the lot of them seriously. Especially in front of the boss. What other way could he express his gratitude? Lucky for him, he'd come just in time for their toast. Doing as the other's did, Tobi took the glass that was sitting in front of him and raised it just as Fuukuda chimed their name the same commanding voice only he seemed to posses. Tobi eyed the drink curiously, glancing inside at the liquid. The scent of it was slightly off putting, filling his nose with an abnormal smell of...goodness, it smelled like something along the lines of nail polish remover! Or some other chemical...

Raising a brow, and glancing up, however, it mustn't be too bad, considering the rest of them had plenty to share amongst each other. Sobi seemed to have more than one helping! Whatever it was, it couldn't be so bad, right? Shrugging his shoulders, and against his usual tendencies, Tobi went ahead and took a sip. It only took a fraction of a second for the kid's curious face to contort into a much more unpleasant one.

"Blegh...What is this stuff??", he asked, hoarsely, one of his eyes shut and his tongue sticking out of his mouth as though it would take the awful, burning flavor away. Clearly Tobius was not much of a drinker as he attempted to clear his throat. He set the glass down and pushed it towards Conen. "Here, you drink this!", he grumbled, glaring at the glass as though the liquid inside had deliberately done him wrong on some sort of personal level. How on earth the guys around him could build any sort of tolerance for the stuff completely eluded him! It was like coating everything in wasabi and never tasting anything but the awful sting that took over one's mouth!

User Image User Image

// I was the animal, And you held the reins while I pulled, living on hope, I kept my eyes closed...//

AMMO MAN

The grease monkey was considered to have an unfortunate soul at the moment, having attracted the sadists attention in the most not-so-smart way, and that particular way was calling him trash, for Deba did not look like trash nor acted as such; in his own stand-point. And it was gradually showing on his face as it turned from that sarcastic and uncaring expression to a more dark and lethal one, but his lips remained in that upturned smile like nothing had ever happened, nothing was heard and not a damn thing would be done...yet. For with his unfortunate soul came a small hint in luck for having the Kazan boss not even a mere foot away from him in the car, so the ammo man could not nonchalantly stab him in the throat or chest, or even carving his face from his head seemed like an interesting endevour, but no, he could not. Silence was one thing that should not be taken for granted by him, especially him, the outcome was never pretty and clean. Trash...I'll show you trash...The uncloaked eye would venture down to the grease monkeys bike, was it not the one thing that the red head cherished more than anything on this planet? Now, thinking this over for not even a second, he wondered how he would react to seeing his precious bike look like, what was that word again? Oh, right, trashed. The paint uprooted in scratch marks, indents and even having the steering mechanism removed, the brakes removed and having some ever so precious remodeling down to it with a sledge hammer or even running it over with a car. Actually, letting a garbage truck smash the damn thing to a small cube was sounding pretty amazing. And it was because of such thoughts that the most cynical smiles managed to curve its way onto his lips with the upmost ease, it even had a small (and virtually unheard of) giggling noise escape from him. His hand that was nearest to the door would slide over the button near the handle, making the window roll up with an eerie silence. That would surely make the grease monkey rethink his decisions in calling him such words that were deemed unacceptable.
Hehe.

Other than sending a message to Suke, the drive toward this strip club was pretty much peaceful and quiet, even when it was short, as the car pulled up to the parking lot. His fingers would slide over the handle to push it open before he slid from his seat in the car and moved toward the clubs entrance with as much excitement as a decomposing corpse. He would move pass the guards, them knowing quite well they wouldnt want to be caught underneath his predatorial eye, but, it was before he could even move toward a booth once inside that he found his shoulder being touched. A muscle above his eye twitched involuntarily, he will bite that damn swaying finger...did he just call him little Toto? "And here I thought a wet blanket, like you, would chicken out like the rest when it came to such a degrading game," he would emit as his attention lingered toward everyone that had manuevered by him or out on the stage and parading their bodies around like it was the most sexiest thing anyone had ever seen, yeah, sure. He wouldnt even be caught dead wearing anything like these strippers: bootie shorts that shouldnt even be categorized as shorts, skirts, collars, leashes, corsets, stockings, even topless. He was not in the least bit desperate to gain anyones attention or sexual attraction, and there was a reason he wore particular clothing that was a size or two too big for him, sure, he wasnt the most feminine one in the room. The doctor pretty much had that one covered, but he was considered not too far along in that aspect and it was something he was about willing to reveal anytime soon; god no. His attention would slide toward the second in command when he was mentioned by the grease monkey, "I dont need his help in coming up with some ways to humiliate you, Chi-chi," like the damn red head was even listening to him, he looked like a chubby kid surrounded by an assorted sweets that screamed to be eaten, literally. How anyone could find this place erotic was beyond him, the smell of sex and musk had his nose scrunching up as the booming music bounced in his ears and had him snorting in pure unamusement; this was going to be a long night.

However, it was when he heard the grease monkey admit that they didnt need to play thier game now, had him smiling in the most charismatic ways, his head would cant up to look at him as he poked an index finger against his chest. He had been thinking over so many ideas in his head on the way here, and there was no way the red head was going to weasel his way from his only source in entertainment. "Oh, no no no, my dear monkey, the game has started as soon as we walked in," he would chime as he brought that hand up, the one that had poked him and waved his fingers like he was attempting to get his attention to them. "And as I recall, you had voluntered earlier, and here is your dare," his raised hand would point at a certain stripper, this one was in the middle of entertaining at one table that was primarily close to the Kazans booth. "I dare you to go on over to that there stripper, the brunette, and ask for her phone number, but," thats when the devious smile came to his lips, he was going to love this, you see, "You must ask for her number while masturbating infront of her, and yes, I mean no introductions, pants unzipped, your little friend poking out from your underwear and full on hand motions." He would lower his hand with a small waving motion to get him to shoo on over to his destination, "You wanted some fun creativity, there you go, and i'll be right over at our table, front row view to make sure you do it," with that, he was turning to head toward the booth. He would smile for a second before turning back to the grease monkey, "Oh yeah...have fun," he would emit while making his way toward the booth and taking a seat at the table with a bemused expression on his face as he watched the grease monkey.

The little s**t.

No one around to show me, But I should have known, I can't go back if only...//

Ooc; ---
User ImageUser Image

"And here I thought a wet blanket, like you, would chicken out like the rest when it came to such a degrading game."

Crossing his arms and sticking his hip to one side, Ryuu scoffed and rolled his eyes. He was the one who brought up the game in the first place, so it’d be stupid if he backed out. The grease monkey’s attention was soon stolen by the stage, he couldn’t believe what he saw, he saw how the strippers took money from the men down below watching and the sight of that made him laugh in amazement. The short ammo man said something about not needing help from Shin, but Ryuu ignored him; he was a bit too busy wondering why the hell guys would put the money in their mouths and let the strippers take from them using their cracks? That’s disgusting! But it was freaking hilarious when he saw that, Ryuu found it pretty interesting for some reason.

Right before Ryuu was going to brush pass Tora to go check out some other areas, he was stopped by an index finger. Tora began stating that the game started right when they entered the building and how he had already come up with a creative little dare. Ryuu smirked, thinking that there is no one as creative as him but he kept that comment to himself as he allowed the ammo man to continue speaking. The minty cream eyes slowly drooped with a bit of angry in them as he listened to the smaller male’s dare, his smirk soon wiped off and replaced with a hard frown. He had to what?

After Tora was done saying what he wanted to say, he began leaving Ryuu and started to walk towards the booth that Onitarou reserved for the gang. An exasperated sigh escaped from the red head lips, ears fuming with rage. All right, all right, Ryuu was cool with asking the brunette stripper for her number, but jerking off out in public? In front of the boss? That was not cool but backing out on the dare wasn’t cool either! His eyes trailed down to his mini beast and he frowned. Can I even get it up in front of all these people? Ryuu thought as he patted the area. He wasn’t too keen on revealing his little brother out in public. Not because he was worried about if his size was too big or too small, but because doing something so degrading as jerking off out here with the gang around is just humiliating. As of now, Tora was definitely on his black list, the first one, too. Changing his expression into an arrogant one, Ryuuichi nonchalantly remarked “that as creative you can get? Huh, easy as pie.”

Now all he had to do was think of dirty thoughts, which really wasn’t hard to do since he could easily use all the strippers here to let his thoughts run wild and free. Taking long strides to the brunette Tora has pointed out early, he finally approached her and licked his lips as he grabbed her as he thought about how kinky her outfit was and then he roughly pushed her against the wall. His back was turned so that not many people could see what he was about to do…

Things happened here and there and the red head was suddenly pulled into a private booth. SO-SKIP-SKIP-SKIP.

With the piece of paper between his lips, Ryuu walked comfortably towards Tora and sank down into the seat next to him. Grabbing the paper with the cell phone number written on it with his two fingers, he laid it onto the table before the ammo man with a huge content smirk glued onto his face. “Hm, that was pretty fun, Toto,” Ryuu mused with delight as he raised his eyebrows. “Told ya the ladies love me.

Irresistible, irresistible, that I am,”
                                                                  the grease monkey softly sang in a cheery voice. He had forgotten all about being angry at little Tora earlier. Now that Ryuu has thought about it, he realized that he did have better luck than women, maybe if he chose a male stripper, he probably would have lost the bet but there was no way he was going to tell Tora that. “Well, it’s your turn to do a dare, huh? Don’t worry, I won’t make ya do something like your dare was. But I’ll make you do something that’ll cause your little face to scowl.”

Eager eyes scattered throughout the club, wondering what target to pick. Ryuu’s minty colored eyes suddenly caught view of a stripper dressed in an even kinkier outfit than the brunette he had just played with. Turning to Tora, he smiled brightly as he pointed towards the strawberry blonde male stripper. “That outfit, don’t you think the attire suits you perfectly? I dare you to wear it for the night and you can’t take it off until someone buys you a drink at the bar.” What the stripper had on was merely black leather booty shorts and a collar with a leash on it. Ryuu could barely hold his laughter in, but he managed to spit out his words, “You don’t need me to hold your leash, now do ya? Because I’m not sure if anyone would want to buy you a drink with your vicious attitude.”

Ryuu was enjoying his revenge a little too much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff