Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Ladykiller

User ImageUser Image

human // lycan ....... company:: Antonio & Damien

The Diamond Edge gang, for all its cruelty and the misery it'd caused, appeared to be run by normal people (or as normal as this city got) and who could argue against it. It's not like the gang was run by shallow, two-dimensional people, these were actual beings with thoughts and personalities. They loved and they laughed, the mourned and celebrated, and why not for what was it to be alive and not feel? And Baako felt content; with his position, with his brother, even with the company he kept.

"Oh brother, I mean well. I simply worry and fret, surely our parents did not raise us to warrant constant dependence?" Baako's comment was playful, or as playful as the underboss got, he truly loved his brother and knew that despite this childish attitude he was strongly capable - otherwise how would he have commandeered such a team? The lycan underboss raked his fingers through the unshaven half of his head and sighed contentedly, "If I fed you anymore often than I already do I'm afraid we would have a round, spoiled pup and not some fierce lycan gang leader. I do enjoy spoiling you, but really could you eat anymore?"

It wasn't often Baako saw or heard Antonio laugh, but then again he didn't often have time for every underling in the gang. There were quite a few of them and for the most part Baako kept things professional. He made a mental note to change that, it wasn't always bad getting to know your subordinates, in his view it made fighting easier seeing as the person who had your back would be someone you trusted. Someone you cared about. "Antonio, do smile more - laugh too - it rather brightens your usually lethargic attitude. No offense meant."

The eagerness of these two to find food amused Baako, and he admitted he was quite famished as well, so Baako very decidedly patted his brother on the back and motioned with his other hand ahead of them, "Shall we address the matter of food in a relative room?"

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
User Image

⇛ C O M E O N C A N Y O U C O U N T ↺ A L L T H E N O T C H E S I N Y O U R B E L T
                I ' D R A T H E R N O T L E T ' S ✘ J U S T S A Y I ' V E B E E N S T A R V I N G M Y S E L F
                O H O H A T L E A S T ❣ I ' M N O T A S S A D A S I U S E D
                T O B E ✶

A S H E R - - - - R O S E W O O D - - - - A M B R O S A I C

Asher adored his brother as well, their relationship he thought to be very healthy. Especially, considering their jobs. He grinned at his brother once he said his name, noticing that his brother had brought along one of his cats. He repressed a snicker, "I see you brought along a friend!" His brother's hatred for dogs was very apparent, everyone seemed to know. But since their enemies were dog-like creatures he could see why. He also thought it might have something to do with a certain scar his brother had. He didn't care for the dogs, maybe some dogs were good, he had seen people with them, and they seemed like loyal loving creatures. But he wouldn't dare go near one. Partly out of fear, and partly out of stubbornness. Trent reached over, fixing Asher's glasses, the other humming in thanks before he folded his hands behind his back playfully. "I'm good--didn't have much to do today. So I took a little walk," It was partly work as well, but he didn't want to worry his brother.

"Nothing going on really, just walked on the east side of town. Nothing to worry about." He said to his brother, not telling him that he was in the wrong territory for a portion of the time. Trent would get to worried about that. "I know you worry, but... you shouldn't, i'm a big kid!" He stated, trying to ease his brother's worries before he wrapped his arms around him again. "Now, what about you? Out shopping?" He asked, trying to divert the subject from himself and his foolish running around. But the humans wouldn't know who he was. He was sure that no one had seen which gang he was from. And he doubted that a Lycan would be that far East.

He looked down at his brother's carrier bag, humming before saying a soft hello to the cat inside. The cat making no noises for a moment before meowing. Good, that one seemed to like him.

Romantic Trash

User Image

Damien Ray Whelan
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

The Diamond Edge Leader

You better run, better run, better run, yeah I'm coming after you
When you're sleeping at night, yeah there's nothing you can do
There's no place you can hide cause I'm coming after you

Damien crossed his arms and smiled hearing Toni's laughter. "Hey, nicknames create bonds, so you might be hearing that a lot from me. Hell, maybe I might create a new one for you." He loved nicknames. When they were used, it formed a sense of familiarity and friendliness with each other. Plus with being the top dog, he wanted a good and strong relationship with his pack. Yes, he was one that people looked up to, but he wanted more eye contact and just enough equality to the point where you still need roles.

"Your strong formality of words always astonishes me." he mumbled with a puff of smoke. It was a good sign to see his brother giving a good-humored remark, even if it was hard to understand by his strong speech. He enjoyed talking to his brother, no matter the mood. Hell it was fun to see him angry because in a strange way, it was cute. Even if it was his fault for pushing one of those sensitive buttons that set him off. But that was the way siblings works right? They push each other, bite and scratch in a long needed fight, then make up over a big feast with apologizes and good conversation. As well as the lovey-dovey brotherly affection part. "Ehhhh..." Damien looked down at his brother and sighed. "But I'm too intimidating and fierce. So I need to look plump and jolly...And what kind of question is that? Of course I could eat more. I don't eat enough actually." In a pouting fit, Damien wrapped his arms around his brother and put his weight on him again. "Your such a bully to your dearest."

While he listened to the sweet comment Tawnee made to Toni, a gentle smile hung at the corners of his lips and nodded in agreement. "All my pups have nice smiles and cute laughs." he added, standing back on his own two feet once more. With the last breath of his cigarette, Damien pinched the tip to stop it from burning. His fingers only sting for a moment, but it really didn't hurt since his hands were pretty calloused. Feeling the warm touch on his back, a large goofy grin broke through. "Hell yeah!" If he had a tail out, it would have been twisting his body with how strongly it would have been wagging. "So what are you going to cook us?"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Where: Base, Hallway
With: Tawnee, Antonio
Feeling: Hungry, Hungry, Starving, Bored, Happy, Dying
Wearing: This
OOC:
The Invisable Spaz

RUNaPUFF

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
________________your so lovely are you lonely i given up on the innocence you left behind

User Image

Tell me baby whats your storyxxxxwhere you come from xxxxand where you wanna go next time

tell me lover are you lonelyxxxxthe thing we need is never all that hard to find tell me baby whats your storyxxxxwhere do you come from and where you wanna go next time

"A new one?" He wasn't sure what you could do with the name Antonio. It was a pretty generic name for Latino decent, and he had only ever heard the nickname Toni. But, he wouldn't say no to getting a new one. Damien might come up with something amusing! And the thought of being an inner circle? Well, it sounded refreshing. "Hm, hope you come up with a good one then!" He stated in reply, still smiling before Baako spoke to him. To his surprise, it seemed like Baako was making a comment about his life. Making him a bit self-conscious of himself. He didn't think his laugh was nice. He never even thought about it before. "Oh... thank you..." He mumbled under his breath, not wanting his bosses to catch on to his embarrassments.

He wondered about the way Baako spoke, so much more formal when compared to Damien. If he had been a stranger he would never consider them to be related at all. One was so formal, and it almost made Antonio nervous. He could hardly tell when he was joking and when he was serious. Especially since this was the first time he had the pleasure of speaking to the two. When it didn't involve working.

Damien sent Antonio into another laugh, despite his embarrassment. "Pups hm?" He said, "Says the shorter pup." He smiled, pointing at Damien, only by two inches from what he could see. Though it was obvious that he was youngest in the hallway. He hoped that he didn't step to far over. But they were having fun, and he was enjoying himself. Besides, what he got from the boss was that he had called Antonio a pup. And just because he was the youngest didn't mean he was exactly the baby of the gang! He grinned playfully, almost mimicking Damien's mood of a tail wagging. He almost wished he could have one to show how happy he was feeling just from talking to these two.

His hands left his pockets, his arms folding across his chest. He wasn't even sure what he wanted. It was breakfast right? He hadn't slept till the afternoon he hoped... and he supposed that he could go for anything. Meat though.... meat would be good.

Tell me LOVER are you LONELYxxxxThe THING we need is NEVER all that hard to FINDxxxxTell me BABY whats your STORY

Located: At home!
With: My bosses--Damien and Baako
What I really look like: Click

Beloved Lover

8,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
      fly me to the↺ MOON
                XXXXX&let me playamong the
                                        let me see whatspringis like
                                              XXXXXonJUPITERand MARS - - - ✈

User Image

Jeanne’s deep thinking was disturbed when someone entered the kitchen. It was the stern underboss, Armand. Out of respect, Jeanne stood attentive. Taking another sip from his glass, Jeanne watched Armand gulp through two blood packets and begin fixing something else. ” Good morning, sir Valko.” The hit man had tremendous respect for his superiors, Armand especially.

Jeanne shook his wine glass gently, causing the blood to swish back and forth. He let a few moments of silence pass before he spoke up. ”Too sunny for my liking though. But that isn’t stopping Trent. He was out in the garden earlier, playing with his cats. I found Aleksi out there with him as well. I guess despite our nature the sun doesn’t put a damper on some of our spirits.” At that moment, Jeanne thought it would be a good time to ask about any work that was available. ” I spoke with Aleksi and he told me there were no available marks. If you need my services, I’m more than available.”

✂ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

shojo showtime
    User ImageUser ImageUser Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXX
                                        Poltergeist Base -> Kitchen "Mon fiancé" "Starving"
                                        XThe warmth of the stove was lulling James into a calm state of mind, there was just something about watching someone cook that was mesmerizing yet relaxing at the same time. He pulled his chin off of Max's shoulder for a bit, to allow the man to move around and continue his cooking display without the discomfort of having someone dig their jaw into his collar. He smiled fondly at the man, a sight in retrospect that Max and a few select others were allowed to see. "Of course I came up here! You promised me food after all!" He laughed. It was common knowledge that James was a food driven man, almost always on the hunt for his next meal, however, given his high metabolism -a small miracle or surely the man would be F.A.T - the lad always felt famish.

X"S
                                        ure, as long as my wedding ring isn't an onion ring or a dough nut.” A warm hearted laugh emanated from his mouth. A very cleaver remark from a very cleaver man. "No, no I'll get a beautiful diamond ring with gold embellishing." He jested back, the smile still prominent on his face. A soft chuckle played on his lips as he finally lowered the blanket from his head revealing a mop of dirty blond locks that had yet to be brushed. Running his fingers through the locks, he attempted to make himself somewhat presentable but given his baggy checkered pajama bottoms and loose fitting tee -with a graphic design of a generic zombie- it was clear he was not going to meet any "breakfast dress code". "Oh and OF COURSE I'll get you an apron with abs, how else am I going to ensure our marriage is a success." He he added grinningly.

XSeeing that Max had began to make their breakfast he moved away from the kitchen, dragging his bare feet across the floor in a means to get out of the man's way. Glancing around he spotted a free chair near the corner and discarded the remainder of his "fortress" before proceeding to the table he assumed the two men would be eating at. He pulled out the first chair for Max before pulling a second for himself, taking a seat before glancing over to reply. "Some ketchup would be great, thanks." He said, the same smile still present on his face. "So how is my glorious fiancé this morning?" He spoke, the last words coming out as a muffled yawn.

OOC: Not that great, sorry.

Momoka Oka

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
    • Unleash the Beast 100
    • The Wolf Within 100
    • Cat Fancier 100
    User Image User Image

Trent listened to his brothers words before he sighed a sigh of relief. He was sure the male was keeping something from him but he didn't want to cause the air between them to become serious. He was just happy his little brother was alright. As the conversation turned from what Asher had been doing to what Trent was doing he smiled and nodding. "Since i didn't have much to do as well i thought i'd go shopping a little. I picked up a few books and am thinking of picking up a nice salmon for all the kitties back home." he said happily as he heard the soft meow from Mindy.

Smiling he reached out to the top of his carrier bag and pulled the zipper until it was opened slightly. "I thought i'd bring my new little friend with me. Her name is mindy and to a sort of surprising action i think that the boss likes her. He seemed interested in her at least. Could be because of her eyes or something like that. I found her last night on my nightly walk around the area. She was nearly half dead when i found her. So i brought her home and gave her some water. So far she is doing better but i don't feel comfortable leaving her behind until i know she is one hundred percent better." he said gently as he smiled at his brother.

Mindy popped her head out of the opening and meowed lightly as she looked up at the other male. Her tail swaying behind her in the bag. Trent smiled and gently scratched Mindy under her chin which sent her into a purring fit. It was so cute to Trent. Cats were just so lovable and sweet. He adored them so much. He use to like dogs but after his incident with a lycan as a child he developed a fear to dogs in general. Since then he had only been about cats. Nothing but cats.

The Invisable Spaz

Invisible Hunter

9,725 Points
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Invisibility 100
    • Forum Explorer 100

User Image

After a bit more of double checking that he had just about everything he could possibly need, Kane chuckled and looked at himself in the mirror quickly. "Oh well if you insist, I'll pick up the check next time, it has been a while since we got some time out to get something to eat...city has gone through one of its times to stir up and we all have been working out tails off." chuckling softly, Kane fixed up the bit of his hair before making his way out of his room and too the staircase. Pausing for a bit, Kane chuckled at him as he watched tip toe stretch. His face was priceless. No one would imagine that one of the most deadliest gangs had such an adorable and vulnerable side to them. Making way up the stairs with his older brother, Kane -seemingly- skipped care freely before stopping at the top of the stairs with him. "Nah, its all good, dude. Where ever you wanna go, we will go." his smile widened before scratching his head, hugging him lightly. "Got it! I'm sure you'll like the place!"

Well, Kane liked it, and that was all that mattered.

Leaving the Wink through the back door, Kane stretched again. It has been a while since he ate with anyone from the gang. Usually, he'd pick up someone off the street or he'd let himself get hit on so he could snag a free meal. This time though, Kane would have to behaved much more... composed. After the meal, he could be as crude as he wanted to. Taking him to one of his favorite restaurant cafes, Kane smiled brightly, ignoring the looks he got. While with Kane it was harder to really tell if he was really the captain of Poltergeist, it was crystal clear that Tip Toe was definitely someone they shouldn't mess with. It almost made the captain want to laugh. Waving his had, Kane smiled before resting his face on his palm. "Seriously, order whatever you'd like~" reminding him casually, he eyed the menu again. As repetitive as it was, the menu was slightly more expensive and pricey compared to other places they could have gone.

But that didn't matter. It would be a good change of pace for him. Scrolling through what he wanted, Kane decided to get a waffle combo that came with fruit, bacon, ham, and cheese. Closing the menu, Kane waited for the waiter to come over before the two ordered whatever they wanted.Somehow, Kane felt much more hungry compared to before as he let out a small sigh, slightly aggravated. It had to be the smell of the food cooking or just the ambiance in general. After a bit of silence, Kane pulled his hair gently before finally focusing on him "So~" Breaking the silence first, Kane smiled slightly before ruffling his hair. "What has been going on at your end?"

Company : Tip Toe~ such a cute name.
                                                        Location : xxx Cafe //since I am too lazy to think of a name//
                                                        Thoughts: How are you?
                                                        Health: 80% - I feel hungry
                                                        Wearing - This

Out XXX Of XXX Character : : Sorry O a O . If I didn't time skip a few parts, this post would have been like... a paragraph x.x. THE WORST PAST IS THIS POST IS STILL s**t //sobs//

Hypercide

Romantic Trash

User Image
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ━━━━━━━━━

мaхwell cнaѕe jenѕen
    tab tab tab тнe polтergeιѕт docтor

"Paint me a nightmare into my eyes,
    and sew me up, leave all the tools inside.
    And I've been awake, but always afraid
    to fall asleep, for fear I'll see your face..."

A ‘beautiful diamond ring with gold embellishing’? Not exactly his style with the color of gold, but how can you be fussy about something that your dear lover gets you. “You spoil me.” he said with a smile. A small snort of laughter burst out after the reply James gave about the apron abs. He was partly serious on that since he had always wanted abs. But with being slightly on the lazy side and being small, it was kinda hard to accomplish. Plus he was too drained most days. It was hard enough for him to get his height to 5’5” when he was around 5’0” in high school. All that milk drank and protein he tried to take in. When he was in his teens, it really bothered him that he was shorter and smaller than most, so almost everyday when he would get home, he would drink a few glasses of milk and eat nothing but meat. One day he really had enough and got sick from chugging a gallon. Never again could he look at milk the same.

Max pulled out some ketchup and tabasco, and closed the fridge door with his hip before walking over to the counter for his coffee. “Tired. I’m only running on two hours of sleep that I was able to get after two days of nothing but seeing my good-looking fiancé this morning gave the me the energy I needed. That or it’s the coffee.” he said, giving a tender smile as he sat down at the table. “What about you? How are you this fine morning my handsome guy?” He handed James the ketchup and took the tabasco sauce to his hash browns, dumping a lot on them. “I hope this is okay. Kinda simple but it was easier than what I could have done.”

The boy took a bite that was drenched in tabasco loving the quick kick. But after using it for so long and so much, it started to taste a little to bland. Maybe when he goes out he could stop by a market and get something new to try. “Oh hey, if you’re not doing anything today, I’m wanting to go to town to get some new books or something. Plus I wanna get out for a little while. I feel like I’m getting all stuffed up.” He left the hash browns and transferred to the breakfast burger, taking a pretty good bite.

"...It's just a nightmare,
    Go back to sleep.
    It's just a nightmare,
    And I run and I run from the only one
    who can wake me up."

Where: Base, Kitchen
    With: James
    Feeling: Tired, Calm, Hungry
    Wearing: This
    OOC: Kinda a poorly put together reply~</3 Sorry

ComicCat

XXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXX
                                        Poltergeist Base -> Kitchen "Mon fiancé" Eating
                                        XA grimace crossed James' features as he absorbed the information that Max had only obtained 2 hour of sleep, scrunching his face further after learning that was all in the past few days. How was he standing? Wasn't there only so much the body could handle? There had to be a point where one would get delirious, sleep was a crucial factor in the human health after all. A wave of guilt washed over him, after all no one slept more than James (even if he did stay out all night). "I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you're able to get some sleep sometime soon." He stated with a tone of sincerity, there was no use offering fake insight, there was nothing he had to contribute, no way he personally could make the situation better so he would not antagonize the man with empty promises or cures.

X"I
                                        m alright." He paused for a moment to yawn, his body desperately trying to send oxygen to his brain to revive it from it's slumber. "I'm alright, just been confirming some small rumors, so nothing too interesting." Pulling the ketchup bottle towards himself, he emptied the contents onto a small corner before resting it between the talking men, in case Max decided he wanted some. "I'm sure it's wonderful, and simple? I probably would have melted a cup of cheese." He laughed, partially because it was actually true. A small gurgle in his stomach signaled him that his body was growing impatient. Stabbing some hash browns onto his fork he brought the steaming food to his mouth and nearly moaned at the taste. "It's really good, thanks again." He said, barley swallowing before speaking. He reached for his second bite when the man began to talk, enjoying the flavor that exploded on his tongue.

XGo into town? Well there was no way he could go back to sleep, the guilt would be unbearable. Besides he could always come home early tonight, or simply sleep in until late afternoon tomorrow, it wouldn't be the first time, after all the man was practically nocturnal. Besides, it wasn't often he got to spent time with Max, there schedules did not overlap very often. "I was just gonna hang out here so yeah I can come. I was gonna drop off a package later today so if you don't mind I could just do it when we're in town." He took another bite before continuing. "And I know what you mean, the air can become rather thick here. I think it's because a lack of circulation, hard to ventilate underground." He offered before continuing to enjoy his breakfast. The hash browns we're nearly finished by now only a few bites left. "Did you have a specific area in mind? Or did you just want to wander around until something catches your fancy?, I'm gonna have to change first and as a disclaimer my rooms a mess." He added the last half after looking down at his attire, no way he was going to entertain the idea of going out in pajama's, he had an image to keep up! Not to mention he wouldn't dare walk around barefoot, glass and litter filled a large portion of the city and he didn't fancy a shot to get rid of god knows what from any object he might step on. Adjusting his legs he began to relish in the taste of his breakfast burger, grateful he got out of bed, no matter how early it was.

Momoka Oka

Greedy Ladykiller

User ImageUser Image

human // lycan ....... company:: Antonio & Damien

"Brother inherited his fondness for nicknames from our father, after all I would not have chosen 'Tawnee' to be a suitable nickname...but, I must agree that it tends to solidify the bonds between two people." Baako nodded assuredly and looked happily at his brother. True he, at first, hadn't much liked his nickname - a gift from their father - but over the years he'd grown to love it, simply because his family members were the only ones who called him that. And throughout the years he had seen that those who didn't make friends usually made it out alive, but those who formed a bond lived a better life up to their deaths and in death...had no regrets.

Baako hadn't really been outgoing even from birth. He enjoyed company, but not in the way others did. He preferred to sit on the sidelines, listening and watching, seeing others happy and energetic made him feel the way and others having conversations made him feel at peace. Silence frightened him. Still, he enjoyed attention and praise made him blush.

Seeing his brother so excited by the thought of food, Baako couldn't help but chuckle heartily "A good question, what are you two feeling? I won't be having anything breakfast related, but I suppose you might?" The young underboss had never really been a breakfast-y person, eggs were disgusting to him and orange juice made him sick to his stomach, so he generally avoided breakfast, but that didn't mean he couldn't cook it. He just wouldn't eat it.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff