Welcome to Gaia! ::

8-ball Alchemist
Lyger shook his head, the first smile in a long time passing across his still teenage appearing features, and his other hand would rise to the other side of her face. "The two of us live for Jyu, he has kept me alive through the Dominion, even after death and has brought you back from the grace. This was meant to be Haji." Leaning in he'd kiss her lips gently, his eyes closed.

"St.....stop."
~she murmerd, feeling her world spinning around her, and suddenly sick to her stomach.~
"You...I hate you....but then.."
~She trailed off, not finisheing the sentence and she did not step away from him.~
Seeing as the strange being had left, and so had their host, Trei shrugs and looks to Genma. "Alrighty...Lets find us some beds, ya? Get off our feet...things are gonna get crazy soon enough..." With that, the young man heads off in the direction Lyger had mentioned, leaving Genma to follow...
Genma, as much as he hates to, agrees with Trei...with a stifled yawn, he follows his companion into the night, fully intent on getting some Z's...

At least Trei knew people...that had its perks....
Shaking his head he'd tilt her forehead forward and kiss it gently, "your not sure of it yet but you'll know soon enough." He'd let her go and step back a pace or two, "i'll be at the temple." With that the mists covered his form once again, when they disappated, he was gone.
8-ball Alchemist
Shaking his head he'd tilt her forehead forward and kiss it gently, "your not sure of it yet but you'll know soon enough." He'd let her go and step back a pace or two, "i'll be at the temple." With that the mists covered his form once again, when they disappated, he was gone.

~She breathed as he left, and leaned against a near by tree. Slowly she slunk down to sit on the ground and drew her knees up to her chest.~
Pacing through the armory, the Blade contemplated a new weapon to add to his repetoire. His tendril could manifest only weapons he'd seen, felt, and used in combat before. Though his scimitars were usually extremely effective if he even needed to use them in battle, he wondered if there was something better.
OOC" Lyger=Rapist of the FFA
Dyne Tazon
OOC" Lyger=Rapist of the FFA

[ eek .... Say what!?!]
OOC: Ya huur meh! YOU RAPIST! heart
Dyne Tazon
OOC: Ya huur meh! YOU RAPIST! heart

[*raises hand* in my own defense, i protest i've NEVER raped anyone!]
OOC: -points to the tennis ball sized bruise on his left a** cheek- evil
[*Shakes head* you definetly got the wrong guy! *slowly inches away*]
OOC: xd Well I'll stop spamming. -skips off-
((Darn, just as it was getting interesting too. xd ))
Serk
((Darn, just as it was getting interesting too. xd ))

[Oh its like dat pop? I see how it is *pouts* You should join! even as a non-combatant.]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff