Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gelmax
((Problem is, Alexander, that your opinion doesn't matter - the thread owner's and guild leader's does.

8-Ball, one thing that bothers me here is that you haven't really improved anything. The guild is just about the same as previous Oni Wabans, but they were hardly satisfactory even with Shunobu protecting them. On its own, it's inadequate, and if you don't believe me, I'll prove it soon enough - I estimate I'll have a foolproof one-character attack plan ready by the weekend, I've already got the framework and just need to spend some time ruminating the details.))

[I'm sure you do, i've noted strategy has always been one of your strong suits. But instead of destroying it... again... why not tell me exactly how i can improve it? Melee and weapons combat are my specialties, guild design is not. I brought it back because i missed it, and besides yourself no one ever destroyed it though attacks were numerous. Care to help me out for a change?]
"Yahoooooooooo~!"

Clash's shouts resounded over the forest as his comfortably-clad form raced across the thick boughs of the trees, cynical locks of a raven hue propelled like mad behind him as his feet flew amongst the winding, bridge-like walkways of the canopy high in the sky.

"I'm an Ewok! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!"

SPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH~!!!

Leaping from one of the limbs, he entered a freefall before tucking his body to induce a series of front-flips, popping his head up as the momentum slowed and he cannonballed into the lake below.
Clash Kiddick
"Yahoooooooooo~!"

Clash's shouts resounded over the forest as his comfortably-clad form raced across the thick boughs of the trees, cynical locks of a raven hue propelled like mad behind him as his feet flew amongst the winding, bridge-like walkways of the canopy high in the sky.

"I'm an Ewok! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!"

SPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH~!!!

Leaping from one of the limbs, he entered a freefall before tucking his body to induce a series of front-flips, popping his head up as the momentum slowed and he cannonballed into the lake below.

[Good to see ya Clash, 3nodding ]
The particles of Alexnader would slowly form as the plethora of molecules came together to form the shell of the being. He would look human as his dark blue eyes scanned the area. His left hand was placed on the side of the tree, his palm open as he used this as an aid to balence himself. His loose black shirt would sway in the wind as he looked over the forest. He stood rather high as he had a clear veiw of over 80% of the forest. He would stand there as he would let his hair blow in the wind. He would carry no weapons on him, usually he would never need them. His cape however would slowly form behind him as it was long, nearly 15 feet as it flaied in the wind behind him. It was a blood red as it would seem to be alive, its molecules were animated as it would shorten in length and now appear to be 5 feet long. He would stand there as he looked to the ground, viewing all.
The Blade had taken his refuge once again in the lake's large waterfall, his mind racing upon many troubling developments. He'd heard of the attack on the Citadel the night previous, and this greatly angered him. Why were they still trying to destroy his family? What had his mother done to deserve this stress? Angered he'd sit now, working to calm himself and his emotions in his most peaceful enviroment, the waterfalls.

Spatial temporal coordination would allign just about the water's surface and a tall dark form would appear in the center of the Lake. King stood there now, Blood Blade in his left hand, still dripping with the blood of their oppressors. Seeing Lyger as he was he didnt not move to bother him, but simply stood on the water gazing thoughtfully into the sky. He knew his presence was known and when Lyger was ready, he'd acknowledge him.
(*teh lurks* Lyger I see you resurrected Oni waban! Good luck!)
Miyamori Mayu

[I wished you'd join me Troy ^_^]
A cool breeze heralds the arrival of two new souls to the forest...One, apparently in the lead, strides headon into the darkness, sure of himself no matter what lies ahead...The rustling of a ragged cloak is the only sound that rises from his person, but he makes no attempt to conceal his presence...

Within moments, the dark figure is swallowed by the shadows along the beaten paths among the trees, with no trace that he had come or gone.
Unlike his companion, the second figure seems a bit more cautious; His motions are deliberate and slow, and his silhouette shows as his head tilts slightly to either side, scanning his surroundings. However, like his friend he shows no fear; Rather, he is not willing to get caught with his guard down. From the figure's back, a wicked looking metal scythe gleams beneath the light of the rising moon, its glint revealing dark blue hair against a pale skinned neck...
The Blade would be seen standing on the surface of the lake to the south of the central forest. His angellic wings, all 6, fully extended outwards, arms folded and eyes closed. Calmly, Lyger was listening to the voices of the Dominion, as the ominous blood mists cascaded down his body. The red dreadlock formed tendrils rhithed behind him, extending to dab at the water's surface. Though no weapons were visible, his body could be describe as something of a weapon, he thanked MindBlaze for that. Feeling others about his forest his eyes would open, the tendrils would raise from the water's surface and he'd push off the water. Taking to the air, though his wings had yet to flap, he flew up towards the tops of the trees and through them, searching for these strangers.
Patches of faint moonlight and the dim ambient light that snakes its way through the trees are the only aids to the pair's vision...This doesn't stop the "leader" though, as he continues to walk forward into the darkness, trusting his eye to keep him from running into anything...in the distance, the silver light of the moon gleams on a broad patch of grass, which shows clearly through the spaces in the trees. That was his guide...his destination. Once he had some decent lighting, He'd see if Genma wanted to set up camp here or keep moving...
In front of him, Trei walked on...Part of the young man hoped the damned fool would run into a tree. On one hand, it would be what he deserved for leading them on this friggin' goose chase into the middle of nowhere. That, and it would be funny, and the string of cursing that would follow would break up the silence...For some reason, this place gives Genma the feeling of being watched...

Once again, he had to suspend doubt and hope that Trei had the right idea...
Lyger landed on one of the thick tree walkways, following the path of the pair of strangers below. Curious as to who and what they were he'd stroke his chin a moment thinking of an interesting way to approach them. The darkness and his height from the ground shrouded him from visually being identified. He shrugged after thinking a while, and simply dropped from the tree to the ground a ways in front of them.

This tall six winged seraphim would suddenly appear before them from the darkness above. Standing erect, it would turn to face them, if either knew Lyger they'd recognize his face but nothing more. The Dominion had changed him greatly, the blood mists, the red tendrils for dreadlocks, the deep black pupiless eyes. He'd smirk a bit recognizing one of them, though the other he did not. Not feeling threatened by them he'd introduce himself, "I am Lyger, leader of the Oni Waban of this forest. What brings you to my sanctuary?"
8-ball Alchemist
Miyamori Mayu

[I wished you'd join me Troy ^_^]
(No thanks my friend. I'm just a mere merc nothing more nothing less biggrin )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff