Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Lieutenant Chaigeki Spierred
OBM Containment Area
]

"On your feet, soldier!" The lieutenant's voice boomed through the corridor, echoing off of the concrete walls and heavy cell doors. "What the hell is wrong with you?" He was almost shaking with anger as the officer curled his fingers into a tight fist and cocked his leg back ready to throw his boot into the fallen man's side.

The scene the young lieutenant witnessed as he opened that door was something that he had never encountered in his entire military career, and he hadn't even met the 'guests' yet. It wasn't uncommon for new leadership to clip some wings when setting their upper limits, but Spierred had nothing but genuine rage burning through his mind. A soldier, a human soldier was curled up on the ground while these things snickered and watched. A representative of his army, and this withering lump was all that attested to the organization he had based his entire life around.

Ona Elric's Wife

Invisible Duck

Chester Namio◄.........
&
.........«Vincent Perdicaro»

User Image
User Image
Here, A little sympathy for you to waste on me
I know you're faking it but that's okay

Even if I wanted to,
I don't think that I'd get to you.
There's nothing I can say to you to make you feel alive again.

Vincent could only glare even more at the young girl. “Are you implying that I’m a child?” He slipped his hand into his pocket, ready to pull his knife out if need be. Chester coughed once more, drawing the Italian’s attention. “Alzati...” Chester merely swore in French under his breath as he did his best to get at least to his knees, failing miserably. “Jesus… Christ…. That was a low ******** blow…” Vince only chuckled and held a finger to his lips. “Language, Priest…. Don’t want to get in trouble with your little church, now do you?” The commanding voice had almost made the soldier jump out of his skin. Instead, he naturally stood straight up and saluted the lieutenant, smirk completely gone off of his face. He looked even more stoic than the Priest usually did.

Chester merely coughed a bit more as he finally managed to get to his feet, still wincing slightly. “F-Forgive me…. Sir….. I had a little run in… with, well…. That.” He pointed at Vince and mentally smirked when the Italian’s eyebrow twitched. ‘I am not a THAT…..’ Dual colored eyes glared at the Priest from his current position.

It was times like this that Chester was almost glad he wasn’t actually a part of the military. He had been offered higher ranking positions multiple times in his career, but turned them all down kindly, saying that his “duty was with God.” Which, in all honesty, was quite the load of crap. He might as well have been an atheist. Chester had dusted himself off and stood straight up in greeting. “The Lord is strong with you this morning, Lieutenant.” He smiled politely. “He smiles down at all the wonderful things you do for your country, and graces you with such strength to carry on.” It was almost completely rehearsed… Almost. Chester rarely ever addressed the higher ups, so he still gave off the impression that he was what everyone would think him to be. A kind, young priest.

So don't you say goodbye to me.
Just turn your back away and leave.
And if you're lucky I will be your last regret, your only friend.

I guess that this is over now
I guess it's called a falling out.
But everyday I'm learning how to make it through this life I'm in.
OBM Containment Area
]

Spierred's brow dropped into a deep furrow as he sized up the 'holy man'. "Yeah, whatever." Spierred moved behind the recovering priest, transitioning eye contact from him to his assaulter as he crossed the peripheral line. "That?" The lieutenant's tone rose incredulously as he approached the priest's friend. "Is this.. Human?" He ran his eyes meticulously across the other man's body, searching for anything to give away the soldier's true nature. He kept his hands clasped behind his back and leaned in noting everything from the tone of the soldier's voice to the smallest wrinkle in his clothing. "What do you have like four stomachs, a tail, eyes of a hawk?"

He appeared human, smelled human, acted human.. But Spierred had glanced through the personnel files, and was aware of just how minute, or hidden, the difference could be. There were not, however, photographs attached with the files, and he almost felt challenged to distinguish the sheep from the wolves. It was apparent from what he read that these.. people, both the creatures from which the program was created as well as those assigned to the relatively new unit, were not the kind to blend into a crowd. In fact, it was the exact opposite of what the former operative was used to working with, and a matter of great annoyance for the lieutenant.

"Never mind, I don't care. Where is everyone else? Where are the others? I want to see them." He turned away abruptly, sniffing the air as he paced towards the meal cart, his gait exaggerated by a slight gimp which added an offbeat to the rhythm of his boots tapping against the solid floors. He pulled one of the trays out and inspected it closely, ripping a piece of the meat away with his hands then dropping the tray and all onto the ground before withdrawing with a look of disgust and a low gasp, punctuated by the steel tray clattering on the floor. "Holy s**t, privates. Is this what they're feeding you?"

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Merii T. Garcia

If you play with fire...

Suddenly Merii's ducky pajamas felt scruffy and painfully informal. But they had woken her up, and told her go go go! So really what time had she had to change? She couldn't help the little giggle that escaped her at the more professional male's behavior. "That.... Is indeed human. The duo are, actually. Just keepers for us lonely songbirds~" If it wasn't for the scent of smoke that still clung to the pyro she would have been almost half believable in her impression of an innocent woman. Had it not been for that little songbird comment it would have been entirely believable that she were just as human. After a moment she seemed thoughtful. "What would even be the use of having four stomachs..... Sir?" It was the only time she had outright addressed the man. It seemed that Miss Garcia was not a formal person in the slightest.
No one had ever once told her that she had to be polite to the people around her. Had they even tried to, she never would have agreed to this whole thing. "I think some are still asleep... It is ungodly early..." A small pout then. She liked her sleep. Ah...~ But the promise of getting to flush out a building with her flames had been worth it. "Did you.... Think that you might not want to see them....? You may say you want to..... But not all of them are so pretty...." She was most definitely including herself in the populace of the room. She liked being different. Another little giggle was startled out of the girl. "Only.... Some of them. I saw the can that came out of.... They didn't even spell meat right.... Sir."

You're gonna get burned.

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
~Rizu~

I'm in the business...

A look of gratitude was what Rizu gave to the male. He was nice... Too nice for this place. "Thank you dear.... Nice to have someone trying to help...." The naga was in a difficult situation. Most people... Didn't like her. In fact most people all but hated her. And if they didn't loath her for no good reason, they were scared of her. No one wanted to help her. "I'm glad that you slept well despite the weather." It was polite. Nothing more nothing less. All things considered the woman was honestly rather civil. Her delicate, still sore nose wrinkled in distaste at the mention of Merii. That girl was no good. "She was shouting again, was she...? Well. It doesn't surprise me. I find she does things like that often."
She was surprised at the male's offer. It was actually very kind of him to do. A soft smile curled itself onto her features. "I'll ask.... See if you can come along. It's kind of you to mention it... Thank you." She wouldn't mention that it wasn't likely. Wouldn't mention how hard it was to be happy here. Wouldn't spill her problems out for this man. Life didn't work that way. Not for her. She had to worry about her pride. The sounds from the main area had begun to drift down her little hall. ".....Must be new here..." The quiet observation had no real point. It.... Was just a fact. A simple statement.

Of Misery.
OBM Containment Area
]

"Is that so? You people are supposed to be watching after our guests here? Well, after what I've just seen here, I must say that I feel safer already.." The lieutenant bent over as he remarked dryly on the condition of the soldiers. He was starting to think the whole thing was a joke. Between these men, and miss giggling pajamas, he had to be getting punked. One last laugh. He pushed the steel tray into the wall, catching the fallen meat product with it and gently flipping it onto the tray, which he dropped back on top of the cart. He wasn't one to leave his own messes for others. "I dunno, I was just throwing things out there. Why don't you ask a cow, I think they enjoy the three extra gullets."

Spierred opened his mouth slightly, as if lost for words, and nodded his head a bit as he gazed up at the ceiling, looking for a clue. He then directed his search towards the ground before him and turned his mouth into a shallow frown."Okay, stop. If you're going to address me as 'Sir', don't make it seem like such a painful ordeal. As well, if you're going to question my judgement as an officer, it had better be for a more legitimate reason than 'But not all of them are so pretty'. Trust me, physical appearance has never been a factor in my command decisions."

Spierred turned away, tilted his head up, and made an impression of a gun with his hand, placing his index and middle fingers against his temple and dropping his thumb down like the hammer of a pistol while briefly flicking his tongue out. It was a gesture he commonly used when dealing with annoyances. "Will someone please just gather everyone so I can speak my peace and go.. Do.. Officer stuff!" Clearly, the lieutenant still did not fully understand what exactly his job here was.

Ona Elric's Wife

Invisible Duck

Three perverts walk into a bar…

hester, ader,& ince

I surround myself with idiots…
This place gives me the creeps….
Stuck with a Priest and a Coward…..

Soft violet eyes had been watching everything from his little corner of the room. Vader had kept the light around him bent to keep himself invisible to those around him. Of course it was only an illusion, but the purpose of it is what counted. He did not like snakes. Not one bit. And that Naga woman frightened him to no end. Now, why was this man NOT curled up in the fetal position in his own chambers? That was simple. He was scared of the dark, and it was much brighter and a lot more open out there. His eyes had scanned over the Italian man when he had entered earlier. He wanted so badly to greet him, but remained hidden. When Chester had shown up, Vader’s urge to reappear and just throw himself at the youthful priest had grown far too strong. He slapped himself quietly. ‘No…. Vader…. That woman….. She’s…. Sh-She’s scary….’ He watched as more people showed up. He did his best to stop himself from groaning. He could hardly help himself. He wanted to greet the visitors so badly, but he was too scared because of Rizu. He watched as she slowly slithered away, making him shudder, he moved himself closer to the group of people so he could better hear the conversations. He sat next to the door silently, still completely invisible as he watched and listened.

Chester blinked and smirked a bit to himself. “You’re not…. The very religious type… Are you, Sir?” He had given up on the act and could only chuckle to himself. The chuckle almost erupted into a full blown laugh at the new man’s question. Of course Vince was human. “…… I was sent to bring THAT down to them….. That's it...” He motioned toward the food cart, which Spierred had already begun to familiarize himself with. The priest shook his head at Merii, “Now, now…. I hate to correct you, Miss, but I am actually just the keeper of HIM…” He pointed to Vince in an almost condescending manner. “It’s… More like babysitting, really.” Vince glared at him angrily, a glare to which Chester returned his own. Only his held the tiny threat of flicking his tongue in the right syllables to have the Italian sent to prison.

Both of them looked at the Lieutenant. “Gather?” Vince scowled before shrugging. “Yes… You heard the man, Perdicaro…” Vince scowled and glared at Chester even more. “I-I’m right here! N-No need to c-call for me…” The voice had seemingly rung out of nowhere. The two men looked around curiously before Vader had finally reappeared. The rather petite male was now standing close to Merii. He dusted off his pants after having been seated on the floor for so long. “M-My apologies f-for not showing sooner…. But…. That….. Well…. That Naga frightens me…” He sounded almost like a child.

Chester blinked and scowled. “Miss Rizu is far from frightening….. In fact, she’s far better company than MOST I’ve had to deal with….” Vince blinked, catching the reference to himself and glared. “If you love her so much, then why don’t you marry her?” Chester and Vader both blinked. Vader erupted into a fit of giggles, while Chester glared. “…. Really? What are you? A ten year old?” Vince huffed before glaring at the priest. Deciding not to try and embarrass himself further, he turned to Vader. “You heard him…. Go get the others….”

Vader blinked and let out an undignified squeak. “B-But….. It’s scary down there!” Chester merely sighed. “Please…. Won’t you go?” He put on his most charming smile, making Vader blush. “O-Okay…. I’ll go~” The illusionist bent the light around him, once more disappearing from sight. He moved stealthily through the corridor. “E-EVERYONE! SOMEONE WANTS TO MEET US!” He called out, loud enough to be heard through the doors and even in the farthest reaches of the hall. He didn’t go too far down, fearing getting too close to Rizu.

Why do I put up with this?
What have I gotten myself into?
….. ********]

Or something like that…

Hygienic Smoker

User Image
                                              T H E P O I S O N E RX
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxx↘↘xxxxxxxxxxt h e q u i e t - l u s t f u l X
                                              XXXXXXXXXXX M I S T E R

He noticed the naga’s face had brightened after the male had consoled her. A kind smile came to the Chinese man’s feminine looking face. He was thanks by the other, and also mentioned how nice it was to have someone trying to help. The male had nodded. ” You’re very welcome, Rizu. “ He said kindly. ” I’m here if you need any assistance in anyway, hun. “ Luca was usually more of the prideful one, and the one to help people very little or to just leave without helping them at all. But for some people, that was different. The person Luca was actually ever nice to was the naga. He didn’t know why for himself, considering a lot of the people hated the girl, but the male on the other hand, really liked her. He treated her like a sister. Sometimes he even acted motherly to her, which was quite rare to other people.

The girl said she was glad the male had slept well, despite the weather. But also mentioned the red headed Merii. He softly sighed at her comment, nodding in agreement. ” I don’t want to make an enemy out of her. . Considering I would get constantly annoyed by her raging every time I pass by. . “ He said. ” But if I happen to, I wouldn’t care. It’s not like she’s ever made a good impression of herself ever since. . “ He was never afraid to be honest or brutally honest when sharing his opinions about other people. Whether it be good or bad, he wasn’t afraid to speak out his opinions.

His golden orbs noticed that soft smile on the naga’s features, which made the other smile once again. She was pretty, yet was even more whenever she smiled. ” Anytime. Like I said, I’m here. “ He responded kindly, bowing to her slightly. It was a respectful thing, and Luca didn’t mind to bow to the girl at all.

That kind, heart warming smile had faded away as the male heard even more ruckus. Now it was shouting of some other person, more familiar voices, insults, arguments, giggling, clattering on the floor. What in the name of god was happening?! The male’s head turned to the side, looking down the hall. ” It’s nearly impossible to have a calm morning. . “ He said with a sigh. His home was much more different. It was always calm and relaxing mornings. If he was back in China, oh he would still be in bed, getting his beauty sleep. His ears were quite sensitive too, so loud noises were a bother.

He could hear a deep voice say to gather the others in order for that person to meet them. Luca’s eyes rolled to the heavens. ” My god. . Couldn’t they use the speakers or something. . “ He mumbled. His arms crossed over his chest, as he turned to look at Rizu. His mouth opened as he was about to say something. Although, he was interrupted. In one of the most annoying ways ever. His face that was once so gentle and caring earlier was now turned into an annoyed, almost about to punch something feature. He snarled slightly as he heard a familiar voice shout. Although it was from a distance, Luca’s ears were quite sensitive. ” May the gods curse everyone in this building. . “ He mumbled under his breath as he turned back to Rizu.

” Rizu, dear. I’m so sorry, but I’ll go on ahead. Come whenever you like, I’ll be sure to cover you. “ He bowed slightly again before nodding. Turning on his heel, the Asian male’s heeled boots clicked against the metal ground. Before, his pace was slow, and steady, now it was quicker and expressed how quite annoyed he was. He was quite some meters away from the naga’s dorm before he let his voice project from his lips. ” VADER! I would gladly appreciate it if you didn’t shout your lungs out!!! “ His silk like voice shouted with an irritated tone, directing it toward the purpled haired boy, wherever that person was. Luca knew he couldn’t see him, but he could sense his presence the more he walked down the hallway. Although he couldn’t bring himself to ever injure the shy boy, but he was still greatly annoyed by him at times. His boots continued to click against the flooring. ” Whoever wants to gather everyone better be someone important. . “ He growled lowly. He could already feel himself wanting to take his hidden dagger out of hiding, and so wanting to stab someone in the chest.

{ { o o c : : long post!! so sorry!!! ; o ; } }

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ona Elric's Wife

Invisible Duck

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
an ader alien
Please…. Just call me Vader.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ℓocation: Hallway
ჭnteracting ωith: Luca
რσσ∂: Scared, flirty, & slightly hopeful

User Image

The silver spoon…
Won’t feed your friends…
‘Cause life tastes bitter when you eat with your hands
Count me in…

The young looking man blinked before looking back and forth between down the hallway and toward Lieutenant Spierred. The man seemed frightening to the illusionist. “I-I hope I don’t get in trouble for anything…” It wasn’t likely, but it was just the paranoia acting up.

Ian Vader Valien was a noble in the wrong environment. That’s the only explanation for his behavior sometimes. He was fearful because he was sheltered. He whined a lot because he was spoiled, and most importantly he was flirty because he was used to almost everyone wanting to sleep with him when he was back home. It wasn’t that Vader was unattractive, no far from it actually. He was quite handsome for someone as old as himself. It was just his personality, equipped with his extremely long list of fears, which turned so many people away from him.

Vader could only gasp as he heard Luca shouting at him. “Wh-Wha! I’m sorry!” He moved to trot along behind the younger male before reappearing. “I’m sorry, Luca~ Please don’t be mad at me….. You know I don’t like you being mad at me…” He was pouting, with his head lowered slightly. He didn't like it when ANYONE was mad at him, especially Luca. He adored Luca, and respectfully feared him when necessary. Then again, he adored all of the people who did not automatically frighten him, whether it be by appearance or something that was being done. “He….. Certainly LOOKS important…. Acts like it too...” Vader was still pouting like a child.

As quickly as he could, hoping that he wouldn’t be reprimanded for it, Vader latched himself onto Luca’s arm tightly, nuzzling his face in the other’s shoulder. “I’m sorry….. Do you forgive me, My Luca?~” He purred out with just the smallest of hopeful smiles.

And I’ll be the one
To take the knife out of your spine
Because I know that you’ll be the one
To bury the blade deeper into mine

.::[O.]ut [O.]f [C.]onfectionaries::.
--

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image
Merii & Rizu

The Black Death is at War....

A rather small snicker had escaped Merii. She liked the use of sarcasm, she liked the insult held within it, and more than anything else.... She liked the implication that he might be even slightly afraid of those who weren't human. But then.... The woman was rather cruel sometimes, so it only stood to reason. But then, what else could you expect from a woman who got a kick out of raising her body temperature to degrees that could cause at least third degree burns when she was being intimate with a male. At the mention of cows she could only scowl a bit. "I meant what use would it be in this environment..... Well.... Unless the person in question could eat metals I suppose...." Now there was an interesting thought. A person like that would certainly be useful. At least to her.
The small frown on her features was enough to show a dislike for the man. He was a killjoy for certain.... "Got it." The snickering was back soon enough however. This man didn't even understand what he had been plunged into. After just a moment of consideration she stuck her tongue out at the priest, repeating her earlier childish gesture, the tongue piercing glinting a bit in the sun. She honestly jumped at the voice. She was quick to recognize it, and roll her eyes in response. "Far from frightening?" The incredulity was very plain in the pyro's voice. "Have you SEEN her de-hinge her ******** jaw yet? It's brutally grotesque! And it makes this weird clicking sound when she does it too!"
There was forever a moment of great confusion in Rizu's day to day life. And it was Luca; more specifically his behavior. He was always very kind in the way he treated her, in contrast to the way he behaved around others. It had always confused her, and try as she might, she could never understand it. "I know Luca.... And I am very glad for it." As usual she was surprisingly civil for a woman who was half snake. But it was just in her nature, and the nature of her kind. Carefully she would nod in agreement as the male spoke. It was a wise approach to take. "Smart of you..... She's got it in her to be rather nasty.... So it wouldn't even entirely be annoyance.... It might even be pain." The solemn way she spoke was her attempt at trying to caution the other without using as many words. She had seen the things Merii could do to a man, and didn't wish that upon anyone.
After a moment she returned the slight bow that the male had given her. That was polite, right? The commotion drew a sigh out of the naga, as her own attention turned down the hall. At the shouting she could simply shake her head a bit. She didn't want to meet anyone new.... She was tired already, and the day had only recently begun. She shot Luca a sympathetic look at his mumblings. He wasn't anymore fond of the shouting than she was. She would just nod before waving just a bit as her friend left. For a moment she pondered if that was the proper term. When the male was far enough away she carefully opened the door, poking her head in. "There's a meeting Sayu.... Sparxi, I'm afraid you'll have to stay in here a bit longer.... I don't want you risking anything by trying to leave yet..."
And with that Rizu retreated back into the hall. Quietly she followed after the two males. She kept her distance, more than aware of how Vader felt about her. She didn't like scaring people... Naturally when they left the hall she did too, just a bit after them. She had to ignore the groan that came from the fire elemental at her appearance. She kept a serious and bland look on her face, that could almost pass for bored. "...You'll be the replacement?" Her voice was quiet as she spoke, as it often was. The naga was the proof that all of this was very real. She was the first member of the entire operation, and had been one of the few who knew how their last officer had died.
Merii was flat out glaring at the far less normal woman. She hated the look on her face, so blank, with it's yellow eyes simply staring at nothing in particular. She was so bloody annoying! And not to mention creepy too! "And pray tell.... When is it you'll deign to tell us how the last one died? What'd you do, eat him?" She had her arms crossed, and a near pout on her features. Mentally she smiled at the ever so slightly annoyed look the other female gave her. She may not have responded.... But for the younger female her effort was well worth it if she knew that she had at the very least annoyed her.

...With the Flame-Eater.
OBM Containment Area
]

"Don't!" The officer nearly yelped as he spun towards the.. Well, the first thing that actually matched the description he had been given of this freak show. His voice trailed for a moment as he paused to recollect himself. "Don't answer that question. I don't even want know." He raised his hands into the air and shook his head, blinking hard a few times at the thought of what may have happened. "You can get together during your little ******** social time together and talk about it all you want, but I don't want to hear it.. As a matter of fact, I need everyone to shut up for like two seconds"

The soldier retreated a bit towards the entrance, keeping his back to the door and one hand resting at his hip. "This is everyone? Right? ... If we missed anyone, they'll just have to get the word from y'all." The lieutenant hooked his visible hand into his belt as he spoke. Normally he would rest it on his sidearm's grip, but he had decided against arming himself this time. A show of confidence, and trust, if not just a feign. "Alright, so I guess you all know that I'm the officer assigned to this program. I am First Lieutenant Chaigeki Spierred, and I will be your OIC until.. Something.. Happens.. Anyways, that being said, I am not your commanding officer. In order to be a commander, I would need to be leading soldiers. You are not soldiers. Where I came from, my last station, was a place of sacrifice. Where men and women sacrificed. Those were soldiers. You have done nothing, proven nothing. So far, you've met my expectations exactly... Which is nothing to be proud of."

The lieutenant paused for a bit, hopefully long enough for them to dwell on what he had said. "You are children, with nothing to show but a lot to ask for. It is my duty to show you the way, to guide, mentor, and observe you. In that capacity, I will perform my best, for you. That starts today." Spierred raised his hand and motioned towards the bickering man and his priest friend, calling for their specific attention.

"Privates, from now on everyone will be eating the same thing. If this s**t is what's being eaten down here, then it's the same thing being eaten everywhere. Have a tray delivered to my office for breakfast. That is all I have, so if anyone has any questions, comments snide remarks for me.. Well.. good luck with that. Otherwise, I believe we have a mission today, and I will see you gents out on the tarmac. Dismissed." Spierred lingered only for a moment to get another look at the gathered crowd before turning and making his way out, and back to the his office.

((Sorry for the kind of quick, abruptly ending post. I have a lot of work this weekend, and I'm exhausted.))

Hygienic Smoker

User Image
                                              T H E P O I S O N E RX
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxx↘↘xxxxxxxxxxt h e q u i e t - l u s t f u l X
                                              XXXXXXXXXXX M I S T E R

The raven haired male continued to trot down the hallway, towards the main room. His face still showed that he was annoyed as ever, and he just wanted to get everything over with. ” That boy is lucky I’m still not in bed. . “ He mumbled lowly under his breath as his boots clicked against the metal floor. He began to hear footsteps from behind him and knew already who it was. Before he could even say the name in his head, he heard the purpled haired male’s voice. He was apologizing, which made Luca’s eyes rolled once more to the heavens. Sorry, sorry, whatever. Just don’t it again! He could feel the other reappear behind him, which made him flinch a bit. His body was quite sensitive to his surroundings, especially his back. He felt a small breeze as the other trotted alongside the Chinese male. The golden orbs didn’t move to look at Vader, but his ears listened as the other began to say sorry again. Luca silently sighed. He was pleading for the Asian male not to be mad at him. Of course he knew Vader didn’t like him mad at him. Actually, Vader didn’t like ANYONE mad at him. Knowing that, the male had to roll his eyes once more.

He knew the other adored him or anyone that wasn’t scary looking. But it seemed like Vader hung out with Luca more often. He didn’t know exactly why though. Wasn’t this person a shy one who was rarely confident and had a long list of fears? More importantly, didn’t EVERYONE know that Luca highly had an extremely low tolerance level for those kind of people? He took a glance at the other, who was pouting like a little child. Vader may be way older than Luca, but he sure didn’t act like it.

” Hmph. He better be. If not, I’ll have no choice, but to try and kill him. . “ He responded as he was told that the man looked and sounds important. The try part was the seducing and kill part, was well, poisoning him or stabbing him or whatever. Although, cruel, threatening words came out of those lips, he didn’t exactly mean it. He more like meant he would get pissed off and would love to strangle the person until he begged for mercy.

The clicking of his heeled boots came to an abrupt stop as he felt the arms of Vader snake around his own. He felt the tight grip as he felt the other’s face nuzzle into his arm. Luca’s head whipped to his side, looking at the purpled haired other, who kept on nuzzling the man’s arm, saying sorry once more. He asked if Luca forgave him, yet Luca didn’t answer right away. When was Luca. . Vader’s? The male raised an eyebrow. ” Have you been hanging around Vincent lately? Or are you just quite selfish when it comes to the slut of the place? “ He asked bluntly, calling himself a slut once more. Although, the man softly sighed and just patted the other’s head softly, his Indian red nails barely touching the other’s scalp. ” But whatever. I forgive you. Just try not to scream your lungs out when I’m around. “ He told the other. His golden orbs looked down to his arm. ” And loosen your grip a little. . I know I did grant you permission to latch on to my arm, but don’t hold it so tightly. “

The duo just arrived at the nick of time. The man that wanted to meet them all started his little speech just when the heeled boots clicked inside the room. Luca’s features softened a bit, but just a bit. Vader was still latched onto his arm like a child as Luca half listened yet half ignored the stranger, or now, First Lieutenant Chaigeki Spierred. His free hand went to his hip as he started to feel like a mother with her child clinging onto her arm. He didn’t look at the man who was talking, his golden orbs were looking somewhere else as he started to ignore more and more.

Finally, the Lieutenant had walked away, and Luca finally let out a sigh a few seconds after. Now can he go and take care of other things? ” Someone’s a confident one. . “ He mumbled. He was a prideful one himself, but to think that that one person can control all of them? Ha! That’s a good one.

{ { o o c : : kind of rushed at the end. . sorry! ; o ; } }

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ona Elric's Wife

Invisible Duck

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
an ader alien
Please…. Just call me Vader.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ℓocation: Main Area
ჭnteracting ωith: Luca
რσσ∂: Scared↛ Slightly depressed↛ Flirty↛ Annoyed and Prideful

User Image

The silver spoon…
Won’t feed your friends…
‘Cause life tastes bitter when you eat with your hands
Count me in…

Vader was very well aware of how annoying he was to most people. He remained relatively quiet while walking along side Luca. The comment about him being selfish made him flinch slightly. He opened his mouth to apologize once more, but bit his tongue and looked away. “Sometimes…. I still think I’m back home…. I apologize for behaving in such a spoiled manner….” He smiled almost sadly. “I have no right to think of you was mine…..” He lowered his head slightly. His tone had been far less fearful than it normally was. In fact, he sounded more serious than he had ever been. He was starting to worry himself with all of his depressing thoughts. He shook his head and took a deep breath.

“But….. I shall just have to make it up to you~” He loosened his grip on the other’s arm as soon as it was asked of him. However, he did not let go. This time, he was not clinging to the younger man out of fear. In fact, he was doing his best to forget that Rizu was behind them, even as they stood there and she slithered out after. He glanced at Luca from the corner of his eye and smirked a bit. He wasn’t listening, and part of Vader wished to ignore the man as well.

If only that were possible… A deep scowl had formed on the older male’s features. Did he REALLY just call HIM a child? The nerve. Vader scoffed. He knew he acted childishly quite often, but that was no cause for any semblance of being scolded as one. “That b*****d…” If there was anything that would take Vader’s mind off of his fears, it was his anger. And what, pray tell, is the best way to spark his anger? The answer was simple. His pride. “Ian Vader Valien is NO child…..” He almost growled out, completely releasing Luca’s arm. His voice sounded slightly deeper than usual as he glared at the door, the light around him bending in an almost frightening way.

“If anything, I’ve probably slept with the women who changed his great grandfather’s diapers!” It wasn’t exactly something he would have been proud of, but it was more or less a show of age for the noble. “The NERVE of someone from this era calling ME a child…. My behavior is one thing, but to…. To…..” Vader snarled out quietly, clenching his fists as he held back the strong vision in his mind of the entire building going up in flames.

And I’ll be the one
To take the knife out of your spine
Because I know that you’ll be the one
To bury the blade deeper into mine

.::[O.]ut [O.]f [C.]onfectionaries::.
Probably the only post I’ll make tonight…. I feel like drawing

Ona Elric's Wife

Invisible Duck

Chester Namio◄.........
&
.........«Vincent Perdicaro»

User Image
User Image
Here, A little sympathy for you to waste on me
I know you're faking it but that's okay

Even if I wanted to,
I don't think that I'd get to you.
There's nothing I can say to you to make you feel alive again.

A deep scowl crossed over Vince’s face at Chester’s tone toward Vader. “Someone knows how to pull peoples’ strings….” It was an annoyed observation. “It’s not pulling strings…. It was being polite…” Vince scoffed, not believing that one bit. He visibly twitched whenever Vader shouted down the hallway. ‘Annoying b*****d….’

Chester did his best to ignore Merii. Vince on the other hand, only scowled. “Knew I hated snakes for a reason….” Chester scoffed. “You’re just scared of her…..” “LIKE HELL!” At this point, they didn’t care that they were arguing and behaving like children in front of an audience… a fairly important audience. At the return of the others, Chester gave a warm smile to Rizu, ignoring the scowl from Vince. “Good to see you again~”

Vince blinked whenever the Lieutenant started his little speech. His scowl only deepened and he visibly twitched. ‘Like hell…… I’ll eat what I ******** want to eat…..’ He opened his mouth to say as much but was stopped short by the look he was receiving from the priest. That look just screamed ‘Don’t you say something stupid…..’ Normally Vince was very good at disobeying such requests, but he did not feel like getting immediately slapped by both Chester and, possibly, Spierred. He waited until the man was gone before scoffing again. “Bull s**t….” Chester merely sighed.

So don't you say goodbye to me.
Just turn your back away and leave.
And if you're lucky I will be your last regret, your only friend.

I guess that this is over now
I guess it's called a falling out.
But everyday I'm learning how to make it through this life I'm in.

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Rizu
Merii
& Magie

If we're...
Alone
Hateful
Or Even Dead...

For a moment, there was nothing but silence from the two less than human women. Finally one of them said something, even if she wasn't the first to speak. "...Twenty bucks says he doesn't make it a week." Of course it was Merii who was the first to speak. She was dramatic that way. A sigh escaped Rizu. It was actually one of the things she disliked about the red head. Wait. Could you even rightfully call her a red-head with the black added in? Quietly she shook her head. "You're not being generous enough... He seems.... Tense, but.... He means well. Maybe he'll develop the necessary flexibility after getting to know us...?" It was obvious that she wanted to give the new man the benefit of doubt. She usually tried to do as much for a person. One of the few exceptions of course being Vincent. There was just something about that man that rubbed her scales the wrong way.
A scoff could be heard escaping the young fire elemental. The naga could be such a push-over at times. It was what came out of being a pacifist. Well.... Rather, a being who was supposed to be a pacifist. "And maybe YOU'RE being TOO generous! That man's gonna wind up a stiff in no time!" There was a tone of pure condescension in Merii's voice as she spoke. The smile that had tried to tug at her lips giving a hint of her sadistic nature. There was a small pang of satisfaction in her as she saw the naga rubbing one of her temples. She loved getting on the other woman's nerves. Rizu was probably about to say something in return, but obviously the sound of the handle of the door of their little prison being turned was enough to keep her quiet. "...Another one?"
Now.... It wasn't exactly a stranger that opened the door. Well... She might be to some people, but to the organization in general she was a very familiar face. It was Magie Noir, the much older than she looked gypsy that stepped through the door, her skirt swishing just a bit around her. Now for Merii - who had never met the woman before - there was no reaction besides curiosity. But for Rizu, this was not the case. Fear and loathing of the petite french woman sent her to the farthest side of the room from the other as quickly as she could get there; which, all things considered, was damned fast. Surprisingly enough she positioned herself behind the cart that had been left over from breakfast. Her coils had tightened around the cold metal; she wouldn't put it past the other woman to try to drag her off to a deserted hallway just to slide a knife between her ribs.
Rizu was even willing to use the cart to make herself look even bigger than Magie than she already was; though that might have been instinct on her part. It was a very loud hiss that escaped her then. One thing was absolutely clear. She did NOT like the woman. What came after that? Why, I'm glad you asked. It was a series of different hissing sounds and clicks. It was what had served her for a dialect most of her life, and on occasion she still slipped back into it. The reaction that the newest woman had to this? Easy. She simply sighed and propped her hands on her hips, frowning as the lace whispered. Magie had been kind to the naga once. However this was no longer true. The very second the reptilian woman paused for breath she scoffed taking a moment to interrupt. "Rizu, I dearly hope that you never kissed your mother with that mouth. It's filthy."
"Wait.... You understand her? You're joking me! That had to of just been gibberish!" The look of pure disdain that Magie shot to Merii was enough to make a flower wilt. Whatever she might of had to say was cut off. Rizu had gone back to hissing at the admittedly pretty gypsy, however this time there was an addition to the noise, a high pitched screeching sound as her claws slowly dragged over the surface of the metal she was twined around. "Quit that right this instance or I swear I'll get them to poke around inside of you to make you barren as a wasteland!" The shout was enough to make the french accent in Magie's voice more obvious; it also high-lighted her annoyance. While the threat wasn't enough to totally silence the naga, it was enough to quiet her a bit, and cause her to tighten just a bit around the cart. This woman may be smaller than her... But apparently Rizu found her worthy of fear.
A quiet whistle left Miss Merii. This was interesting, and odd. It took a lot to get much of a reaction for the naga. But for one this.... This... Volatile? What had this woman done to her? The elemental wouldn't be asking. She wasn't stupid enough to do something like that. She kept her silence as those tar black eyes scanned the group there. "As I was going to say before someone had her hissy fit... I was looking for the lieutenant.... Who is no longer here it seems..." The sigh that left her spoke of miles of inconvenience for the polished woman. An almost pout formed on her features. "I guess I'll have to hunt him down..." Forcing a smile onto her features the woman gave a mockery of a wave as she slipped out of the room. It wasn't until there were no longer any trace of foot-steps that the naga spoke. "D-demon..." She was glaring rather pointedly at the closed door.

Then...
What's Left
For You
To Throw At Us?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items