&
.........«Vincent Perdicaro»

User Image
User Image
Here, A little sympathy for you to waste on me
I know you're faking it but that's okay

Even if I wanted to,
I don't think that I'd get to you.
There's nothing I can say to you to make you feel alive again.

There was a brief moment of silence from Chester. “You know…. Burning him would only make him antagonize you more….” Chester actually glanced between Vince, Luca, and Merii. “Something tells me he won’t ever stop until he’s dead.” Chester merely sighed and waved a hand. “But that is another story…. He’s a b***h to kill….” “Language…” Chester visibly twitched and glared darkly at the Italian, making Vince chuckle as he slowly winds his arm around Luca’s waist. “La mia piccola puttana .... Tale bellezza ~” He practically purred out. “Why not now?” He actually pouted. “I would not mind the audience~” He chuckled lightly. “You could also bend over backwards for me, if you like~” He took another drag of his cigarette and blew the smoke through his nose as he continued to chuckle.

Chester merely shook his head and sighed. “Vincent….. I swear…. You and that libido of yours…. It’s insatiable….” Vince paused before he had a chance to lean down and molest the Asian further. “Don’t complain to me just because YOU can’t keep me sated for very long…..” His smirk morphed into a twisted grin at the glare and the not-so-noticeable blush he received. Chester would deny the blush to his grave. The priest would never blush, especially not because of something the bloody Italian did or said.

“Now, now, Priest~ Don’t start getting all red and shy with me~ I don’t want you scaring off my new toy~” The Italian merely smirked more and placed a chaste kiss on the Asian boy’s cheek. “Ne? We could always just go back to your room~” He would have been flat out leaning on the shorter male, had he not feared, and knew without a doubt, that Luca would move and he would fall flat on his face.

Chester twitched a bit and stuffed his hands into his pockets. “Please…. Excuse my interruption, Signore dei Pervertiti ~” He gave a rather devilish grin of his own. “But I would just like to inform your precious little Luca~ that whatever lies beyond that zipper of yours is not worth the effort.” He smiled politely and gave Vincent a look of pure devilishness that could rival the Italian’s own.

So don't you say goodbye to me.
Just turn your back away and leave.
And if you're lucky I will be your last regret, your only friend.

I guess that this is over now
I guess it's called a falling out.
But everyday I'm learning how to make it through this life I'm in.

[[Translation: “La mia piccola puttana .... Tale bellezza ~” --& “My little whore…. Such beauty~”; “Signore dei Pervertiti ~” --& “Lord of the Perverts” ]]

Hygienic Smoker

User Image
                                              T H E P O I S O N E RX
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxx↘↘xxxxxxxxxxt h e q u i e t - l u s t f u l X
                                              XXXXXXXXXXX M I S T E R

His ears heard Chester's voice, which explained about Vincent. Burning him will only make him antagonize one more, and how such a b***h he is to kill. " How about poisoning him. .? " The Asian male thought, his yellow orbs looking up to the heavens, thinking about that. He slightly jumped when he felt an arm being slithered around his waist. Luca looked to the Italian, who's face was closer than ever. Again, the Italian language was purred into his ear. Again with that language? Whatever he said, he should translate it into a language he knew and understood. But whatever. It's not like that was gonna happen; ever. The Chinese man looked at Vincent's face, which was pouting because of Luca saying that he would have to wait until a later time for him to please him with such sexual interactions. Not mind the audience? Really? Although he did not mind when someone would walk in when he was busy with a one - night lover, but doing it purposely in front of a couple of people. No, he did not approve. " I would mind the audience completely. . " He mumbled under his breath. The next comment made Luca want to say something, hoping it would turn the male off from his lustful desire. Although the smoke coming from the other's nose made him flinch, using his hand to wave off the smoke as he coughed a bit. He was okay with people smoking around him, just not blow it straight to his face. " I would like it if you would not blow smoke straight at my face, love. . " He said, waving the last bit of smoke away.

Chester once more sighed, talking to Vincent once more. What he said, Luca just had to agree. He could feel the Italian pause, saving the Asian from being molested any further. Although, his arm was still wrapped around his waist. He kept quiet as the priest and the other continue to get on each other's nerves. He had to admit, watching these yell and insult each other made Luca chuckle a bit. It was funny, and a bit entertaining. But soon after, the Italian turned back to him.

Luca looked at the smirking man, who said he did not want his so called " new toy " being scared off. " So I'm a new toy, hm? Don't you dare treat me like a rag doll. " He thought. He felt Vincent's lips being pressed against his cheek. The weight of the bigger male was now leaning on the shorter and slender male. Although he still had enough strength to hold up Vincent, he still didn't like it when he had to hold him up for so long. " I wouldn't mind that . . " He said in response. " But I would much prefer your room . . " He wasn't actually serious. But if Vincent swings him off his feet, he was going to demand the man to put him down.

The Asian looked to the priest who decided to interrupt the Italian's moment. His yellow eyes saw the man give out a devilish grin. He soon spoke, informing " Vincent's precious little Luca, " that the man's . . . " precious organ " he would have to put it, isn't worth effort. The black haired male chuckled. " Is that so? " He said. He looked up at the taller male and pecked Vincent's cheek. Smiling, he took a decent sized step to the side, his boots clicking against the floor as he released himself out of the other's grip. He watched the other fall to the ground, his face flat against the hard cold floor. Although it looked painful, Luca did not feel bad for him. He's the one who decided to molest him so early in the morning. " Sorry, hun. " He said, squatting down, next to the male. " A peck is all you're going to get out of me until you can. . Lure me into sleeping with you~ " A smile cracked onto his lips before he started to stroke Vincent's head. " Which might take a while unless you decide to attack me in my sleep. . . "

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lonely Phantom

8,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
It's so dark right now
What is this...

I don't know where to go...
I'm trapped

Şayuki Ŋokimora

a.k.a. Kuro Ame

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

User Image
"It is a pleasure to meet you Miss Greene. I am rather grateful to you for getting those fools out of here."
She turned to Rizu and smirked,"That goes for you too Rizu."Slowly she walked closer to the two of them. It seemed like an awkward silence was hovering in the air.
Sayuki gazed at the wall to her right. Her mind was slowly clearing. Her headache was receding. Her stomach faintly grumbled. Food
"Anyway...It seems like that shiny little...thing you have there is quite a trouble maker."

[[Yeah...it's short. Lo siento.]]

Where do I go next?
I'm confused.

Is there a way out of here?
I'm lost...

Ona Elric's Wife

Invisible Duck

Chester Namio◄.........
&

User Image
User Image

Even if I wanted to,

Vincent snarled and glared darkly at the priest. “Don’t kid yourself…. I’ve had you screaming before, so don’t go spreading such lies…..” Chester huffed and looked away stubbornly, refusing to dignify that statement. “Exactly… Or…. Is the priest jealous?~” Even if one wasn’t looking at his face, he could tell that the pervert was grinning. “In your dreams, you perverted b*****d…” Vincent chuckled lowly, almost seductively. “Would you prefer I take YOU back to my room, Chester?” The priest went completely still. It was rare that either of them ever referred to the other by their actual names. “You….. Have a lot of nerve, Vincent….” Vince scowled. “Don’t call me that….” Chester smirked as Luca let Vince fall. “Then maybe you should watch your tongue to me…..” “….. Old man….” Vince didn’t react to much to falling. He simply pulled himself up and dusted off his pants. Chester nearly snarled.

Vince shrugged it off. “Suit yourself, kid…. Can’t tell you how much you’re missing out…” He smirked at Luca and winked before slinking back to Chester and draping himself over the slightly shorter male’s shoulders. “Is the little priest upset because I was flirting with the whore?” His tone was mostly teasing as he trailed his fingers along Chester’s jaw. Chester visibly shuddered and scowled. “You are damn lucky that I am a pacifist….” Vince merely chuckled. “Now, now~ Priest’s shouldn’t use such language….” Chester narrowed his eyes a bit and scoffed. “Sod off….” Vince snickered even more and shook his head. “Now now….. Don’t be so prude~ I’ll give that back of yours a rest, ne? You can lie on your stomach this time…” Chester’s eyebrow twitched at the comment, making the taller snicker.

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Merii T. Garcia

If you play with fire...

Through-out the entire time Merii was snickering quietly. It wasn't until the Italian fell that this escalated to full blown laughter. This... Was a pretty cool way to spend the morning. The woman didn't have a nice laugh, but it didn't sound bad either. It was the kind of laughter that just spoke leagues of being brought out specially for when other people were hurt or miserable. After a moment wiped at the corners of her eyes, laying a hand across her stomach with a content sigh. "That.... Was almost the best thing I've seen all morning...." A lazy smirk tugged at the corners of her mouth. "Too bad he didn't bite through his tongue though.... That would have been great~" The tone of the young woman's voice left no doubt about whether or not she actually wanted to see something like that happen to him.
Soon after this, she was resisting the urge to call them all queens, just to see what would happen. Instead she settled for something else. "....If you're a pacifist.... Can I hit him? I think there's a loose brick around here somewhere that would do nicely for the job..." By this point she was admittedly feeling around for buttons to push. Though she definitely wouldn't mind hitting the taller male with a brick. She'd probably even get a kick out of it too. "Though... By your face, I'd say someone beat me to it." Here she stuck her tongue out like a little kid, showing off a pierced tongue. Usually she hated waking up so early, but this was an interesting morning.

You're gonna get burned.

Hygienic Smoker

User Image
                                              T H E P O I S O N E RX
                                              XXXXXXXXXXX M I S T E R

He watched the Italian man bounce up to his feet after the Asian male had let him fall. Luca slowly stood back up himself. He heard Vincent's comment on how the. . wait. Did he just him kid? ' I'm not a kid. . But I appreciate the thought of you telling me I look young. ' He thought in his mind. Anyway, he heard the other say how the man didn't know what he was missing. Oho! Was that so? He didn't know what he was missing?! Hah! The remark made the Chinese man smile and laugh. After half a minute, a content sigh escaped from his mouth as he put his hand over his mouth in order to stop laughing. He calmed himself down, but only for a bit. When his golden orbs laid upon the Italian man, the male couldn't help, but chuckle to himself. This was actually one of the few times Luca actually laughed here at this horrible place. He bit his lower lip as he lowered his hand away from his mouth. A smile was still cracked onto his lips as he looked over to Vincent. " Hun, I've slept with many men and all had different ways of doing someone. " He said, still smiling. " I'm pretty certain there are other men out there who can satisfy me more than you could~ You never know, maybe Chester here can satisfy me more~ " Of course, he didn't know if that was true or not. " But I'm not saying you should stop trying~ " He liked it when men continued to try and lure the Chinese male to sleep with them.

He watched as he heard the two partners started to argue again. Although at times the arguments could be fun to watch, it was starting to bore Luca. As the other two males continued to insult each other and what not, the Asian male glanced around. Now what else was there to do. . . ' Hm. . I could always go back to my room. . ' He thought more. Now that he started to think. . He hadn't seen his snake friend yet. ' Maybe I should go visit Rizu. . I hadn't seen her for a couple of days. . ' He thought to himself. But where was she. .? Surely there was no other place for her to go to than her room, yes? Yup. The golden orbs looked to the other three people that were in the room.

" A-Aha. . Please forgive me for interrupting. . " His silk like voice said. " But please excuse me as I have. . something to attend to. . " A soft smile cracked onto the Asian's lips. He did a little bow. It was a rule back in his home country. You had to bow when greeting. You had to bow when leaving. It was respect, although Luca didn't feel like bowing to Vincent. He stood back up and gave the others another small smile. He then turned and started to walk into the hallway, his boots clicking against the cold metal floor. The further he walked into the hallway, the more faint the clicking sound was.

His head turned to see if anyone was following. No one in sight. He knew it wasn't allowed to visit the creatures or other races that dwell here, but what does he care? He wasn't even for this stupid organization anyway. Turning his head back around, he made his way up to Rizu's room. Pausing in front of the door, he gently knocked. His silk like voice projected from his soft lips. " Rizu dear. .? Are you in there. .? " He asked politely, waiting for an answer.

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
~Rizu~

I'm in the business...

The naga commonly known as Rizu had not lived as long as she had by taking unnecessary risks. The moment herself and Sparxi were inside of her room, she hurried Sayuki in as well before shutting the room tight behind her. Not relaxing as much as she'd like to, despite them being behind closed doors now. After a moment she gave the youngest of the females a surprised, thoughtful look, before a somber, melancholy look replaced it. "Greene....? I knew a couple by that name.... Years ago. Longer than it seems to me, probably. Or maybe not as long, I'm not sure... They.... Were very nice.... For humans. They were going to help us..... You look.... Like them. I think they'd mentioned a family to me.... Once."
For a moment she was quiet, coils shifting, as she wrapped her arms around herself. She would be going out on a limb if she spoke. But to her at that moment.... It felt right. Sighing a bit, she let her gaze travel from the stone-wall, to the girl who stood near it. "....If you're parents died.... In a car crash.... And they worked for this base..... Then it was them. And they didn't die in a crash. The higher ups made it look like an accident.... The two.... Were in trouble for..... For trying to help us escape.... I'm sorry." Her voice was quiet as she spoke. She didn't like being the one to tell someone the real reason why their parents were dead.
At the knock on her door she turned her attention to it, smiling just a bit at the voice she heard. Luca had come to visit her.... It had been too long. She felt a twinge of conflicting emotions. She wanted to let the male in, but didn't want him to see Sparxi. She didn't want the other female being dragged into this mess she was in. Finally she came to a decision, giving the other two a Be Quiet motion she went to the door, carefully opening it and slipping out, before shutting it behind her, her coils bunched up tight to allow this. "Luca..... Morning. Are you having a good day?"

Of Misery.

Hygienic Smoker

User Image
                                              T H E P O I S O N E RX
                                              XXXXXXXXXXX M I S T E R

The male waited there patiently, hoping the naga was there in her room. She couldn't possibly be sleeping in. She was an early bird, he knew. Although. . . he was the last one to wake up most of the time. He usually got scolded at by the higher ranked people here when he slept in. He was always at the border line of getting fired or put to jail or something of some sort when that happened. But instead, he suggested them to just give him punishment. Which of course, was sex, which seemed to satisfy them more than enough. ’ Ever since word got out about it, the men here have been trying to find reasons to give me those punishments. . . ‘ He thought with some annoyance.

His boot began to tap against the metal floor. Rizu was taking quite a while. Usually, Luca didn’t like to become impatient with Rizu as he didn’t like lashing out at her. But sometimes he couldn’t help it. ’ Rizu, dear. . Please don’t keep the slut here waiting. . ‘ He thought to himself. The others found it funny how the Asian male himself called himself the slut of the place. He didn’t mind being called the slut. He actually kind of liked it. Made him unique and feel wanted. That thought made him chuckle.

The tapping of the boot soon came to an abrupt stop as he heard the door click open. A smile cracked onto his lips as he saw the female naga come out of her room. Yet. . rather quickly. The Chinese man tilted his head as he watched the other shut her door quickly, as if she were hiding something. An eyebrow was lifted as the girl finally looked at him. He was greeted though, with a morning and how was his day so far.

” Hello Rizu dear~ “ He greeted her with a soft smile. ” My day so far? Ah. . It’s been good. . I was halfway to being molested by Vincent though. . “ He told her. ” Even though I usually let him continue, I wasn’t feeling it this morning. . “ He paused for a minute, his mind drifting off. But he then shook his head. ” Anywho. . How about you my dear? Surely you slept well last night? “ His golden eyes glanced at the shut door. ' And what are you hiding. . ? '

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
~Rizu~

I'm in the business...

Rizu would carefully nod as the male spoke. She liked talking to him now and again. They could have civil, quiet, conversations. A slight frown found her features. "I had to deal with him today as well. Though not in the same manner, I'm sure. He brought us our..... Food, today. I use the term food lightly, of course.... He also may have nearly broken my nose with a door.... It was an accident.... I think." The small addition of I think, to the sentence was the naga's way of making a very subtle joke. A careful hand went to her nose, still a bit swollen from that incident in particular. The small twitch of her eye as she carefully rubbed a her nose a bit was as close as she would come in that moment to a wince.
"How I slept...?" She seemed almost confused that he would ask that question. Very carefully she allowed her hand to drop. ".... As well as I am capable of sleeping in this place.... And a bit deeper than usual.... It was cold last night..." Whenever the naga was exposed to the cold she lost the energy to move, and would simply curl up, shivering. "And you?" There was mild interest in her voice. She was worried that she had seemed too hasty coming out of her room. All she would be able to say in her own defense was that she had not wanted to let anymore of the heat out of the room than she already had.
After a moment's silence she spoke with a marked degree of hesitation. Maybe she could distract him from her room by giving him something else to think about? "....I might not be here for a bit.... They were talking about sending me to Paris for about a week, for a...." Here her voice stalled a bit, as a deeper frown found her face. "...A mission...." She loathed what they termed missions for her. And it showed in the way she allowed her eyes to close for a bit too long to be normal. She felt sick thinking about it. It was not in the female's nature to be violent. The only time her kind found it acceptable to kill was when there was a need for it. Usually only for food or protection.

Of Misery.

Desirable Conversationalist

☊Kaisei no sora no shita Ima da ho o age Nakama to tomo ni
Seiippai Hareruuya Yume to iu na no daikoukai e☋
☊Koerarenai mono wa nai Kaze o ayatsuri
Doko made demo jiyuu ni yukeru☋

☊Maketakunaishi!
Nakitakunaishi!
Warattetai kara!
MOVIN! MOVIN!☋
☊Maketakunaishi!
Nakitakunaishi!
Warattetai kara!
MOVIN! MOVIN!☋

。 ゚Ⓢᴘᴀʀxι。 ゚Ⓐᴇʟιᴛᴀ。 ゚Ⓖʀᴇᴇɴᴇ。 ゚

Computer/Mechanical/Engineering Specialist and Hacker

User Image
<OutOfComputers: Had to refer to Spar's pro... My gods its been so long XD/Location: Inside the building/Interacting With: Gigster, Rizu, and Sayuki/Current Feeling: Calm⇛Cautious>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"Likewise," Sparxi responded with a warm grin, "Although, I barely did anything. It was really Rizu who did everything. I just stood there like a deer caught in the headlights. I barely even knew how to comeback besides being nervous and scared. Which is funny considering I tend to know what to say depending on the situation." If there was one thing Sparxi was known for, it was to always have something snarky to say back. Of course, it was usually towards her brother and nowhere near the higher ups. Or a bunch of jerks who were trying to get at her, but that was rare since Daniel always protected her like crazy.

At the mention of Gigster, the little mechanical chipmunk chirped happily and Sparxi just gave her pet a glare before turning her attention back to Sayuki. "Robotic chipmunk, actually," Sparxi responded with a small smile, "And yes, Gigster is a bit of a troublemaker, but... He's the closest thing to a pet that my brother and I have... And can afford. You know, if you can consider something you created from leftover metal a pet. Though, when he's not trying to get me killed or into a big mess, he's the most reliable creature that I've ever known. And since I'm a bit sheltered, that's kind of saying something."

When she heard her last name, Sparxi honestly thought that Rizu, the one that had been speaking, was trying to get her attention. That wasn't what it was when she realized that Rizu was referring to someone else. Both she and Gigster looked at Rizu inquisitively as she continued talking about this couple she knew. Sparxi couldn't quite place it, but there was some feeling in her stomach that this couple might have been her parents, but she didn't want to actually believe it. Greene was a pretty common last name nonetheless.

She watched her curiously and wasn't sure what to feel when Rizu mentioned the car crash. All of a sudden the reality that her parents knew Rizu and vice versa seemed to have slapped her in the face. And at the same time of that realization, Sparxi finally found the person that had been able to save her parents out of whatever they were in before they were sent to the hospital and died two hours later. So it was her! It was her along! Sparxi thought in shock, doing her best to keep all of her emotions in check.

Everything still was a shock to her, and Sparxi wanted to gather her thoughts. She wanted to ask them why they would go so far to do that. Was that the reason why her brother didn't trust the military as much? She started to open her mouth to say something when suddenly the door was knocked on and she heard a voice speaking. Sparxi thought that it was those two guys trying to find her since Sparxi took her away quickly, but she didn't want to think too negatively already.

Sparxi only nodded when Rizu gave herself and Sayuki the be quiet motion. She made sure to quiet Gigster as well. If there was one thing she wanted, it was to not to get into anymore trouble over the mechanical pest. She watched as Rizu disappeared and wanted to know what was going on, but she didn't want to cause anyone anymore trouble. When she comes back, Sparxi thought with a small sigh, I'll ask her some questions about my parents. If my parents were murdered.... I've got to get to the bottom of this.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lonely Phantom

8,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
It's so dark right now
What is this...

I don't know where to go...
I'm trapped

Şayuki Ŋokimora

a.k.a. Kuro Ame

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

User Image
She nodded to the girl and smiled slightly. "Well, I'm glad you were here at that particular moment." Those two men were the most annoying creatures in the planet when together. There was no doubt in her mind.

She looked down to the metal. . .thing, observing it closely.
"Ah, forgive me. I don't have a pet, though sometimes I consider Rizu one." She chuckled to herself. This would probably annoy Rizu, but she didn't care. She was allowed a bit of fun in her boring life.

She half listened to what Rizu said. She tended to tune out when the conversation didn't regard her.

She looked towards the door, hearing Luca's voice. She pressed her lips together, nodding at Rizu. Looking back to the girl, she pointed at Gigster, trying to convey her message of keeping him quiet. Slowly and quietly, she positioned herself in front of Sparxi. She contemplated whether or not she should conjure the mist again, but decided it was best saved until later.

Where do I go next?
I'm confused.

Is there a way out of here?
I'm lost...
[Lieutenant Chaigeki Spierred
OBM Briefing Room
]

Spierred played with the insignia on his beret, fiddling with the small silver bar idly as he waited to meet the team. It wasn't anxiousness from meeting his new crew that had him pulling the pins out and stabbing them back in; nothing about this post was what the officer would consider exciting. It was merely his paranoia was acting up. Or maybe it was instinct.. That was a better word for it, a soldier's word for it. Spierred was sure he was no longer wearing the proper uniform, but he was still, in fact, a soldier and the ACU was the only uniform he had to wear. He brushed his hand through his short, dark hair and rose from his seat.

"Sentry!" The guard outside the door poked his head in cautiously before entering the room and standing at attention before the lieutenant, who was still looking down at his beret and readjusting the rank insignia so it was once again centered on the flash. It was something he had become immensely proud of. "Where are my soldiers.. I wanted to meet the men." Spierred noticed the guard smirk a bit at the usage of the word 'men', but feigned ignorance. "Sir, the.. Men don't normally leave the containment area, and..."

"Fine, I will go to them. Lead the way, Pri'ate." The guard nodded and held the door for the lieutenant, deciding not to correct him with the rank confusion. "And stay close, if one of these things touches me, I want you to-" Spierred snapped his fingers in a moment of clarity and hopped back into the room, gathering the personnel files sprawled on the table before catching up with his guide. "Sorry about that. What was I saying?" The guard shook his head and gave a curt 'I don't know', walking briskly down the barren, silent corridors.

Ona Elric's Wife

Invisible Duck

Chester Namio◄.........
&

User Image
User Image

Even if I wanted to,

Chester sighed exasperatedly. How he longed to just tell her to end the Italian. He was tired of being teased relentlessly, and, in all honesty, he was running out of insults for the man. Vincent was, to say the least, not as dumb as most people make of him. Sure, he was slow from time to time, but in most situations, he was careful with his words… Not to mention he had that accent on his side. Chester didn’t know what it was about that accent that had managed to land so many people in bed with him. The priest could only mentally agree with Merii. He had wanted nothing more than for the Italian to bite through that tongue of his. ‘That……. Devilishly….. Talented….. Tongue….’ Had Chester not been as professional as he was most of the time, he would have started to blush. However, he just continued to glare at the Italian silently, even as Luca slipped away from him.

“Aww….. See what you did, priest?! You scared off my lay…” He was almost pouting… Almost. It was more of a scowl and he would be DAMNED if he did not get his way at some point. Vince glared and almost snarled at Merii, sticking his tongue out as well, though his was not pierced. Chester shook his head and ran a hand through his hair. “I swear….. It’s like dealing with children most of the time….” Vince took it upon himself to swiftly slam his knee between Chester’s legs, making the priest double over, swearing quietly. “Language~” [******** YOU!”

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Merii T. Garcia

If you play with fire...

Merii was actually more content when the Asian male left. To her he was too quiet, and spent way too much time around that damn snake. And regardless of the company he was in, it was too hard for her to figure out what he was thinking. She didn't like that. As the bickering began again, she could feel her eyes rolling, almost of their own accord. Boys were so weird. "Calm yourself, I'm sure he'll be back one of these days. He can be your..... Lay. Then." She was mostly certain that they didn't all speak about potential lovers this way. She knew that she wouldn't, in their shoes. Her eye twitched a bit to see Vince stick his tongue out at her. At that moment she longed for a pair of pliers.
Keeping a blank look on her face she could only regard the priest. ".....Something tells me most children don't do that. Usually they aim for the shins, more in their reach." The corner of her mouth had tugged up just a bit in a tiny, mean little smirk. It wasn't to say the woman was a bad person, oh no. She just couldn't help herself sometimes. She liked watching people hurt.... It was just in her nature. Covering her mouth with the back of her hand she snickered, just a bit. Okay.... Maybe she was a bad person.

You're gonna get burned.

Hygienic Smoker

User Image
                                              T H E P O I S O N E RX
                                              XXXXXXXXXXX M I S T E R

The Chinese man listened to his naga friend, who also was encountered by the perverted Italian. He noticed the slight frown on her features, and of course, assumed their encounter was not so nice. He was informed that it was Vincent’s turn to feed the other races, which didn’t please them at all. Unless they got to have the Italian as their meal. He was also told that he might of broken Rizu’s nose. A slight frown came onto Luca’s own features and a look of concern. Poor dear. He watched as the naga’s careful hand went up to her nose, and rubbed it, causing her to twitch as an arrow of pain shot through. ” Ahh, I see, I see. . “ He responded. ” If the pain gets any worst, please let me know. I’m certain I have some herbs that will help heal it. “ He told her with a light smile. He not only had the possession of poisons, but also herbs that would be useful while he was here. Of course, he kept them in a secret place. He did not want anyone to touch his precious poisons and herbs. Who knows what they would do with them! And such things are hard to have access to and to gain.

He nodded carefully as the other told him she slept deeper this time than usual, yet it was cold last night. He had to agree. It was cold last night. He was shivering even though he had layers and layers of bed covers hug him through the night. Also considering the fact he was quite thin compared to other men. ” Ah, I slept just fine. . Cold, like you said. “ He finally answered her question. ” Although I wish I had gotten more sleep. . “ A slight yawn found its way out of his soft lips. ” I would of if it weren’t for those two men out there and the shouting of Merii. . But overall, just fine. “

He was about to lift up his hand to point at the naga’s door and ask for some clarification to feed his curiosity, oh but the female had to beat him in who was gonna speak first. The girl had told him she would be missing from the place for a while. Already at this part, the Chinese male tilted his head. A frown had overcome his mouth as he was told it was for a mission in Paris. He knew the girl’s hated it when they sent her on missions. He knew that she didn’t like killing when it didn’t come to food or protection. He would miss the girl really. ” Is that so. . Hm . . “ His silk like voice projected. ” If you would like. . I could accompany you. . Or maybe take your place, I wouldn’t mind getting away from this place. . “ ’ And I guess seducing more people wouldn’t hurt. . ‘ He thought after he spoke. He looked at the other, seeing her frown had deepened. He put a gentle hand on her shoulder. ” Now, now. Don’t be sad. Enjoy your time while you’re here, alright? “ He let a small smile appear on his face. He didn’t really like seeing Rizu upset. She suffered enough. That and he got kind of annoyed when someone kept frowning. Although his eyes still laid on the naga, he could sense a presence. That very faint footsteps that planted themselves on the metal floor hummed in his ear. ' Now who could that be. . .? ' He thought as he let his hand fall to his side once more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces