Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
"Is someone there...? Whoever you are, please...
You have to help us.

They tricked us... Lied to us. Took advantage of us for their own gain... We just wanted to help. To be seen as... Less than monsters...
I was the first. I wanted to help the military. To put an end to that pointless war. People were dying...
At first, they let me be near the others. Near the humans.
But people were always flinching away from me... Like I would attack them. It hurt to see that you know...

And then, there was that thrice cursed stealth mission.
I volunteered.
I didn't want anyone I had even seen putting themselves at such risk.
...I killed my first man that night... I couldn't eat for days after. And to top it off... One night, when I went to sleep, I soon woke up somewhere strange...
They didn't want me to be seen by anyone anymore.

I couldn't even get out... The air in here is so stale... Please...
Help me escape.
I miss my family... I've been here for eight years... I just want to go home... You don't know what it's like, being treated like this... Like...
Like you're expendable. Cannon fodder.
I hear them coming now... You should run. Run as fast as you can. But don't forget me... Please... My name is Rizu... Bring back help...

...You're our only hope..."

O.o.c. Thread Profile Thread

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Twelve years ago a war broke out. It was over beings who were less than human. Some said that they should be hunted down and killed off. That they were a danger to decent human beings.
Others said that entire races shouldn't be judged by the actions of a few. That they should be given a chance to prove that they could co-exist with the humans. Soon bullets were flying as shots rang through the air. No one could come to a compromise.
Four years after that, a brave young naga, half of her glittering with the scales of a black mamba, came to Military Attention of her own free will. She wanted all of this pointless bloodshed and dying to end. She would do whatever it took to help. She couldn't have been older than sixteen.
At first they tried to put her to use but... Things took a turn for the worse. When no one would accept a dangerous mission, one that would barely even allow the person responsible to breath loudly.
The young naga, at that point having given up on having others call her by her true name, declared she would do this, despite the danger. She came back with an easy success that set the higher-ups to thinking.
Maybe if she could have such success on a mission that might cost a human their lives, maybe other beings like her could as well? They didn't even have to be nagas like her... They could save many human lives.
It didn't take long for a well hidden set of room to be constructed. Only accessible from the outside. They didn't want anyone escaping. Rizu was the first one, but many were soon to follow. Tricked by military, she soon had company in her misery.
All of this is kept top secret. No one is supposed to know. After all, it would look terrible if those who claimed that beings like Rizu should be allowed to show they can live peacefully, were really much more interested in using them as weapons.

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
R.u.l.e.s.

1. This is not a thread for the weak of heart. There WILL be violence. I do not want to hear complaints about this kind of thing. If you don't think you can handle that, then don't apply. Simple as that.
2. Romance is allowed, but it isn't a heavy focus of this rp. If you wish to have characters falling in love, I wish you luck. But please... Be reasonable about how quickly people fall for each other. I know it may have been days and days ooc since you met the played, but the same can't be said for the characters, unless they have been around each other for years. Please be realistic. No one is going to fall head over heels, in a matter of minutes. You can have crushes and such, but don't take it over-board.
3. This is a LITERATE thread. That means around two paragraphs a post. I can understand writers block, but I don't want to see that every post you make.
4. If there is one thing I do not like, it is inactivity. That means I want you posting at least once or twice a week. However, I can completely understand if your life take you away from Gaia. If that's the case, please, just send me a pm stating as much, and you won't have to worry.
5. No god-modding, and no over-powering characters. That gets on everyone's nerves, including mine.
6. I am the goddess of this thread. I rule all. I don't ask for special treatment, I just want a small bit of respect. The mods should also get the respect due to them.
7. For the sake of all of our sanity, read the rules. If I find you didn't read them, you will not like the consequences.
8. Follow the rules. Do I need to say that if you break any of them, you will be kicked out of the rp?
9. When sending in profiles, send them as: O.B.M. Corruption or O.B.M. Savior. The first being for those who are less than human or who are human and are against O.B.M, and the latter being for those who side with it.
10. The weather will change in this rp. Make sure to check the front page to see what it is. No one likes posting about it being sunny, and finding out it's raining.
11. Have fun.
12. From hence forth within the walls of this RP I declare that any and all severed limbs and or mutilated body parts including but not limited to arms, legs, heads, and chests that may crop up within the story be called Steve. These varying Steve's shall be kept within my Ampi-Trunk A.k.a. Steve World. Remember kiddies... Don't be a Steve.
13. More rules can be added as I see fit.

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Profile Skeletons

Quote:
[imgleft]Direct Link to Character Image Here[/imgleft] [align=right][color01][size=18]Character name here[/size][/color][/align]

[align=right][color02](Age here)[/color]
[color02](Race here)[/color]
[color02](Sexual Preference here)[/color]

[color01]Specialties:[/color] [color02](Things like what types of missions they would excel at, stealth, combat, etc.)[/color]
[color01]Drawbacks:[/color] [color02](The kind of missions and things that they would be less than good at) [/color]
[color01]Skills:[/color] [color02](What can you do?) [/color]
[color01]Weaknesses:[/color] [color=02](How hard is it to kill you?) [/color]
[color01]Likes:[/color] [color02] [/color]
[color01]Dislikes:[/color] [color02] [/color]

[color01]Behavior:[/color] [color02](Personality. How do you act?)[/color]
[color01]Medical Record:[/color] [color02](You don't need one. But if your character has either a mental or physical disability, it goes here)[/color]
[color01]Criminal Record:[/color] [color02](Character ever been arrested? Had interactions with the cops?)[/color]
[color01]Alignment:[/color] [color02](For or against O.B.M.?)[/color]

[color01]Past:[/color] [color02](I want a decent sized bio here.) [/color]

[color01]Miscellaneous:[/color] [color02][/color]

[color01]Posting colors:[/color] [color02](What colors you gonna post with?)[/color][/align]

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Characters

Humans
Super-Natural

1. Vincent "Vince" Pedicaro
1. Rizu

2. Sparxi Aelita Greene
2. Sayuki Nokimora

3. Chester Namio
3. Merii T. Garcia

4. Magie Noir

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
The Mod Squad

Unimaginable_cruelty

These are my moderators. A.k.a. my second in commands. The people who take care of the thread as well as problems that arise while I am away. These are the people that you must listen to. The only one who can do other wise is me.

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Black List

&

White List

DARK NEBULA7 - For spotting a big mess up in the profiles and saving all of our sanities world wide.

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Current Events

Month
January February March April May June July August September October November December
Date
01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Day
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Time
4:50 P.M.
Weather
Sunny Overcast Cloudy Breezy Windy Sprinkling Raining Storming Snowing Blizzard Chilly Cold Warm Hot

Important Dates

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Mission Board

The mission board is much as it sounds. Here assignments, both for those of more natural races and those super-natural. Missions are very simple, just things to occupy your characters really. If you see one you like the look of, just shoot me a pm entitled Briefing. In that PM tell me the type of mission, what character is going on it, and the name of the mission. Please note that if I feel your character is not suited for the mission you have chosen that I have the right to deny you it.

Infiltration
On missions like these, the goal is to exterminate targets. Whether that target is a building or a person doesn't matter; just expect the target to wind up lost to the other side if you succeed. Note: These almost always take you behind enemy lines.

Mission Name: Rat's Nest
This is a mission for two humans, two non-humans. They are to be taken by air to Paris France to exterminate a large building full of the enemy. Particular attention is to be paid to the leaders.
Special Conditions: Take no prisoners. Finish before the sun rises.

Intelligence
These are missions involving the more tactical side of war. These are missions involving espionage. Whether your character is sneaking into an office to find a hidden document or hacking into a computer, expect it to be high stakes. Note: Occurs both behind enemy lines and in OBM HQ.

Mission Name: Fly on the Wall
This is a mission for a single human. They are to take the place of a new recruit transferring in to a special unit within the enemy force. From there they must gain the trust of their superior officers; enough so to find out where the next Military Air Strike will take place. Use the utmost caution.
Special Conditions: One must ingest a cyanide capsule if caught. May take months to accomplish.

Confrontation
These are your classic war time missions. These are where groups of people attack other groups of people. Note: These will occur almost anywhere and depending on location can be either all human groups, or all super-natural groups, or a mix there of.

Mission Name: Trench Warfare 101
This is a mission for a group of 5 non-humans and 5 humans. The main division needs help. The group must become the distraction needed for the main - and much larger - group to hit from behind.
Special Conditions: None

Back-Up
These missions are for those who stay behind when battles are fought. These are for people who are left behind to do technological, magical, or medical work to support those who are doing the other missions. Note: These only ever take place in HQ.

Mission Name: Bird's Eye View
This mission is for one character; may be either human or non-human. The goal of this mission is to obtain a birds eye view of the enemy camp without jeopardizing the operative or OBM.
Special Conditions: Must occur within HQ. Time is of the essence; must be finished within an hour.

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Reserved
I will probably forget something.

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Reserved.
Because I know I forget things.

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Reserved.
I always forget things.

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Reserved.
Even Goddesses forget things.

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Alright... Everything looks to be in order.
While this thread is not open for posting, I am now accepting profiles.

Edit: It is now officially open for business! *takes out giant scissors and cuts the red ribbon*

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
~Rizu~

I'm in the business...

Sunlight. Admittedly watery and weak, but it was sunlight. And it was what woke Rizu that morning. It was what always woke her. Every day, usually around within the same time. For a little bit she just lay there, staring at the ceiling of her room. More like a cell whatever they wanted to call it. It had been made to suit her. There was a fake tree in the corner of the small space, and the walls, the ceiling, were rock. The floor was tightly packed sand. The only real decoration was a large slab of the same dull tan rock that was everywhere within the surrounding areas. The entire place was designed to draw light, and they had made some of the surfaces heat-able, for her comfort they said. If they cared about that she wouldn't even be here. But still, at least it was warm.
With the slowest of movements, coils began to shift. She was awake already, so she may as well get up. As she stretched muscles still dull with sleep she looked around the drab little room. There were things tucked away here and there. One was a military hat. She had long since given up wearing it. Why show that kind of loyalty if they did this to her? A long serpents tongue darted out from between her lips to taste the morning air. It was the same as usual. Scales making the softest of whispers against the ground she made her way out. Down a short corridor and she was in their common meeting place. It was as drab as the rest of the place. It was a single, large, round room, with an outrageously high ceiling. It was painted grey.
Pale yellow eyes flicked to the sides looking for movement from the others who lived here with her. All around the room there were corridors like the one she had come from. The different rooms. A soft sigh left her then. Nothing had changed. And it was mornings like this that made her wonder if they ever would. They were the military's precious little secret. No one would be allowed to know about them. The only ones who knew all turned a blind eye to this. They were all such hypocrites. 1460 or so days here, had taught her at least that.

Of Misery.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces