Enduring Elocutionist

10,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image
Merii & Rizu

The Black Death is at War....

Rizu had one thought. Why the ******** was he so worried about her? "...I am sure... Just some bruising... It will heal." In all honesty he had confused her since they first met. He had always been so... So nice. For no ******** reason. She was left wondering what secret motive he had. Because after all, didn't they all? Slowly clawed fingers had began to dig into the dirt beneath her. She shouldn't rise to the bait. She knew he was trying to get to her. She knew. She decided that maybe she didn't care right now if she knew or not. She turned that quiet gaze of hers on the man, tilting her head just a bit. The only anger that was in her expression was the smallest bit in her eyes. The rest was surprisingly somber, more pitying and pained than anything else. "...I miss my mother. My family. I was one of the few left who didn't think think humans ought to be wiped out. After the results it had... Can you blame me?"
Merii knew what the other girl was trying to do if no one else did. She was trying to make him regret what he had said as badly as she could. "Ah~ But that's life, no? But it's not so bad~ I'm sure they won't find out you tried to escape again. Didn't they mention something about a little snip here and there if you did that?" The small little grin she wore just screamed ill intent. She knew very well that the naga had been threatened with the removal of her reproductive organs already. Her smile twitched up just a bit more as she tilted her head to mimic the other female. "As if the betrayal of your religion wasn't enough for them..." It was mock concern and indignation that she gave Rizu. She didn't care in the slightest if she came off as a b***h. She liked to be one. It was awfully fun. Stretching out just a bit she was just as aware of the more reserved duo's reactions to each other. "....You know. This may not be the time nor the place... But I'm gonna ask anyway... Because this is confusing me.... Why the hell do you have a crush on a snake~?"
"...You're both very lucky... If I were a different sort of individual, I might cave to the urge to hurt the both of you very bad." She had always been very very cagey with her religious beliefs. She made it obvious that it was against them to slaughter people... But she hadn't been clear about whether or not she would allow herself an act of anger, or even self-defense in this case. Some of her Gods would encourage such actions... But what only she knew, was that the one she was devoted to would not. She wasn't sure she even believed what the elemental had said. "I... Could manage it... Make it look like an accident, in the heat of things..." It was very soft, meant just for the priest. It was beginning to occur to her that if those two wanted to team up, maybe she should do the same with Chester. They could be very good co-conspirators.
Merii was completely and utterly distracted at the thought of Paris. She knew exactly what Paris would mean to her. She was on her feet quick. "Yeeesss~ City of Lights... Get ready to become a whole lot brighter!" A little snicker escaped her. She loved her job. Probably more than she should. "Just gotta get one little thing~" Quickly scurrying into her room it wasn't long before she came back out. The garment she came out with was almost like a sweat shirt and she was happy to tug it on. It was dark in color and the high collar hid almost the entire lower half of her face. When the hood was up it would hide her face very effectively. It wasn't to protect her from smoke, oh no. She just had to wear it in case he got seen. It wasn't supposed to be allowed to get out that this side had super-naturals within their ranks. "....******** love this thing. So damn cozy~"

...With the Flame-Eater.

~[-O-ccasionally -O-bjectifying -C-reatures:: ]~

Enduring Elocutionist

10,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Falluk

"Mother... Father... I am sorry."

Falluk was only vaguely aware that outside the sun had risen. The male naga had arrived late during the night, and had promptly fallen asleep. The fact that he had slept in so severely showed that he had truly been exhausted. After a moment teal colored eyes slowly opened, staring almost blankly at the ceiling above him. His room was quite similar to Rizu's; not that he would know this. His mind was void of thought as he kept staring blankly. He didn't move an inch until he remembered that he would probably get to meet the other naga today. At that thought he immediately sat up. Fingers raked through his hair, trying to make sure it was neat enough to keep from repulsing her. As he stared at the door to his room he felt two things. One was curiosity and confusion. Doors were still new to him. And the other was apprehension. What if she didn't like him?
He almost immediately dismissed the thought. Why wouldn't she? Squaring his shoulders with the utmost determination he slide his door open, quietly sliding out. He nearly got his tail caught in the door. Once again he felt a little wave of apprehension. As he had before he pushed it away. That was all just silliness. Slowly he went down the long hall, refusing to consider why he was moving so slowly. He had been looking forward to meeting her. Why was he having doubts now? It made no sense. When he finally got to the end of the hall, he stopped. It didn't take him long at all to spot her. It took him even less time to realize that she was bigger than him. ********! Why the hell did she have to be bigger than him!? Why couldn't she be a petite little thing...?
Instead of cursing quietly like he wanted to he made himself smile. She was pretty when it came down to it. A bit dull in her coloration... But lovely non-the-less. He could honestly care less about the others. She was his main focus. "The Maker would surely delight to find that such a marvelous example of his work thrives in such conditions." It was polite, to be brutally honest. Manners and all that crap. But he did mean it as a compliment. Women liked such things. Most were more old-school. "I hope that you would grace me with your name?" His voice was heavy every time he spoke and he handled his s's badly. His accent was far more noticeable than his female counter-part's. But hey, who had time to worry about that? He was busy trying to remember the steps of etiquette for a first meeting. It was all very complicated for no good reason.

"I will try not to humiliate you further."

Dapper Fatcat

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
an ader alien
Please…. Just call me Vader.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ℓocation: Common Area
ჭnteracting ωith: [Technically]Merii, Rizu, Vince, Chester, & Falluk
რσσ∂: Freaking the hell out

User Image

The silver spoon…
Won’t feed your friends…
‘Cause life tastes bitter when you eat with your hands
Count me in…

Everything that was being said….. Sounded painfully cruel. Violet eyes glanced back and forth between both couples. This certainly was a confusing, not to mention scary as hell, situation. Taking a deep breath, the youthful looking man got to his feet. He watched very cautiously while he inched himself further along the wall, toward the exit. Maybe he could escape… He managed to get to the door and opened it just enough to peek out. ‘s**t.’ He pulled himself back quickly and all but slammed the door shut once more. He had heard distant footsteps from around the corners and immediately feared being caught…. Even if he couldn’t be seen… In times like these, all sense of logic escaped the noble. He kept his distance between himself and all of the others, not wanting to somehow seemed involved… Especially not with that snake…. Gods, did she scare him… One, she was huge…. Two, she’s a bloody ******** snake… He’s TERRIFIED of snakes, as well as a list of other select creatures and objects.

He would have slipped away to go back toward his room and hide in there, but another voice made him nearly jump out of his skin. Violet eyes shakily turned to see the new addition to their demented little family of freaks. It was just his luck that it was another Naga. Any and all sense of calm that may have been remaining washed out of his body and his control over the light around him was beginning to flicker. He started shaking and looked at himself worriedly, he was flickering in and out of sight. That was never good. It meant he couldn’t hide as easily anymore. He let out the smallest of whines before looking back up toward Falluk. “Wh-Wh-Why? ….. Wh-Why are……. Why is there….. a-another…..” His breathing was just as shaky as the rest of him, not helping his current stutter. Had he been able to allow himself to calm, he could have easily noted that he was a great deal smaller than Rizu (so he couldn’t be that much more harmful than her, right?) Not to mention that he was, what it seemed to be anyway, flirting… All of this, however, went straight over Vader’s head as he continued to flicker and whimper helplessly.

And I’ll be the one
To take the knife out of your spine
Because I know that you’ll be the one
To bury the blade deeper into mine

.::[O.]ut [O.]f [C.]onfectionaries::.
More snakes for the coward~

Dapper Fatcat

Chester Namio◄.........
&
.........«Vincent Perdicaro»

User Image
User Image
Here, A little sympathy for you to waste on me
I know you're faking it but that's okay

Even if I wanted to,
I don't think that I'd get to you.
There's nothing I can say to you to make you feel alive again.

A rather dark scowl formed over the priest’s face. If there was one thing he understood it was the betrayal of religion… As well as the betrayal to his own family… However, he hadn’t so much betrayed his religion. He was more of a betrayal of religion in general. He went into it as a sort of atheist, but he had gone through everything, made every oath, taken every vow… His jaw slackened and he actually stared at Merii with a sort of deer caught in the headlights look. ‘The HELL did she just ask me?’ He felt a ruby eye twitch as his lips formed the deepest scowl one would see on his face. First off… It was a Monday, and he hated Mondays. Second, who the hell did she think she was accusing him of such a thing? “A crush….. Is far different from an act of kindness….. My concern for others is nothing short of myself than your lack of everything is for you…. I’m entitled to be kind….. and you….. are entitled to whatever…. You are…. For ******** sake, you SHOULDN’T be…… But you are…. Because this entire place is just that ******** twisted…”

It didn’t take long for him to feel the rather sharp sting of pain that was his very own lighter being aimed directly at the back of his head. Chester stared darkly at the Italian. “Language….” It was much more serious than he was used to hearing from the younger man, but he put no mind to it. Why should Chester care if his lack of religious ethic irked the, oddly enough, Catholic male. “I don’t have to take anything from you….” Vince scoffed. “You’re a father of a religion that I have been a part of since I was born… I will NOT stand for THAT….” You wouldn’t guess it, but Vincent Perdicaro had been dragged to church every chance his mother got. She made sure that every lesson, every moral, was beaten into her son’s thick skull so that maybe, just maybe, he wouldn’t burn in flames… as she had so kindly put it from the day he could understand her to the day she died. Obviously, it didn’t work out too well, but that didn’t stop him from expecting the right behavior from other people.

Vince blinked before glancing over toward Merii as she pulled on her coat. “It looks marvelous on you~ But…. Are you not worried about staining it with red?” He was flirting. That much was a given, but that was a serious question. Why would she wear something so fabulous if it were just going to get smeared with the blood of the targets. Vince blinked again and scowled deeply, turning his attention away from Merii to glare at the newfound object of his immediate hatred. ‘Another ********’ snake…’ “Cazzo….” He snarled out loud and glared at Falluk.

Chester, too, was staring at the male Naga with such an intensity that it might have even put Vince’s to shame. No, it was not because he was a snake. Chester rather liked snakes. He was… There was just something that Chester didn’t like about him. Ignoring the cries from the Illusionist, Chester merely turned his head toward Rizu before looking back to Falluk. “Is it not more polite to introduce yourself…. BEFORE… asking for a woman’s name?” He did not care one bit if he was technically stepping out of line. For all he knew, their customs may have been different, but he just didn’t like him. Neither of them did, and it was obvious that Vader wasn’t fond of him… But he’s just a coward.

So don't you say goodbye to me.
Just turn your back away and leave.
And if you're lucky I will be your last regret, your only friend.

I guess that this is over now
I guess it's called a falling out.
But everyday I'm learning how to make it through this life I'm in.

Enduring Elocutionist

10,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Falluk
&
Rizu

"They say that we're the same..."

"I want to love you..."

Rizu had always assumed that when she finally got to once again see one of her own kind that she would be happy. Ecstatic even. But that... Was not the case. She had yet to realize how separately she thought of the castes found amongst her own kind. He wasn't the same as her. Not like her siblings had been. And that was what she had hoped for. Another of her kind... Not a never mentioned cousin. Maybe she would have been more pleased by his presence had he not gotten off to such a start with her. He had no tact, and wound up insulting centuries worth of traditions - traditions that she deemed very important - right out of the starting gate. It left her with a look like ice that was pure disdain mixed with a drop of annoyance. And did he have to speak so heavily? His accent was so strong... "As no doubt he would to take joy from simply observing two of his children interacting. You may take the privilege of calling me Rizu."
She didn't want him knowing her actual name. The young naga had long since given up trying to use her birth name with humans. They could never pronounce it properly. The male's laughter didn't leave her sharing his smile. "You use the translation. But I will gladly take it. You in like may call me Falluk. Or even-" "I know how to translate it." One would have assumed that because they were both nagas, that they would have gotten along swimmingly. The almost tense silence that was left in the wake of her words made no room for mistakes. For whatever reason she at the very least did not regard the other kindly. As sharp nearly toxic green eyes met the steady gaze of soft peridot, it seemed to become apparent to Falluk as well. And that wasn't all...
"....So cold. The dialect is... Hard to place. But the mannerisms are all of the cold north. What is my imagined slight from on your pedestal?" The meeting of the duo was only getting progressively worse. He was on her bad side, and he had taken offense over that. Her expression hadn't moved an inch, but the contempt was plain in her voice. "You guess my colors wrong. Surely you don't assume me that grand... If I were, I would not be here. Or are you so estranged from your own culture that you honestly don't know how... Selective they are." Once again the male had misstepped with her, a thing that was obvious to him, if not the others there. As before a cool silence settled between them. It was obvious that he was thinking. Rizu on the other hand just wanted to escape this troublesome situation.
"....We had to go to Paris, right?" It was practically a challenge for her male counter-part to mess up again. Or at least say something. Maybe he wouldn't. She hoped he wouldn't... But it would seem that hoping wasn't enough today. "....Which one of them do you serve then? At least give me that hint on how to conduct myself. A diety and their followers.... Ought to take after each other in some respect. I would not like to offend you." Even more... Rizu all but wanted to hit him. She didn't like her religious views - and duties - to be common knowledge. "Unless you have some notion to ask for council, I do not see why I would have any obligation to tell you. Now. Paris?"

"How can that be when we're world's apart?"

"..But you won't let me."

Enduring Elocutionist

10,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Merii T. Garcia

If you play with fire...

Merii had merely held her hands up in defense. It wasn't a gesture that was too believable on her at that moment. "I just call em as I see em... You're never so friendly with anyone else." Maybe he really was just being nice? It wasn't likely but she supposed it was a possibility. It wasn't one she considered for long before throwing the idea out either. Girls were always right about things like this! Well... Usually. She still wasn't sure of how convinced she was about the authenticity of the man's priesthood. She didn't think that it was all some elaborate practical joke. And she wasn't even sure if she thought they were lying or not. He just... Didn't seem like a priest. In the slightest. "Oh! That's simple." She was a bit bugged by the thought that her nice coat might get stained, but she didn't consider that possible. "You mistake me for someone who draws blood. That's her. My only orders are usually Try not to burn down the entire city." She nearly had once too. That had been a fun night.
At the other naga she was left staring. How had they dug up another one...? Wasn't Rizu bad enough? And he seemed... Kinda flirty. That proved an interesting contrast, but that didn't make him alright. And then... Then she was just shooting the guy outa the water. It made her smile a bit more than it ought to have. Maybe he wouldn't be too bad. It seemed like he would be fun to mess with at least. And then... Then Rizu was almost eager to leave. It seemed a perfect opportunity... She couldn't resist. "I wonder if we'll get to go in the big plane type deal that they use for soldiers...~ Sometimes they let us~ Remember Moscow~?" The evil grin she wore said she knew something about the naga that she could exploit for fun. That is to say... It was her b***h smile.

You're gonna get burned.

Enduring Elocutionist

10,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Black Magic Magie Noir

Love me, or hate me...

At first it seemed as if Magie had not heard the boy. She didn't speak or answer him. Just inspected those carefully done nails. Her nails were nearly flawless, like every other part of her appearance. "...You forgot to apologize to me." If he had assumed that she would let him get away with that he was dead wrong. She would sooner sell him to the highest bidder than forget what was owed to her. "Until you apologize properly, I am not willing to talk to you as two people ought to. I'm the only friend you've got right now... And the more you piss me off the more likely I am to abandon you to your fate." It was a cruel, messed up thing to say. But then she was a cruel messed up kind of person. It wasn't like she had always been like this thou. Goodness no. Magie Noir had once been a kind, sweet, charming little girl. But that was years ago. Far too many to even count.
Leaning forward she braced her chin in the palm of her hand, seeming to grow more and more bored by the moment that passed. He had been a little bit of fun at first. But now he was becoming dull. "I thought I told you that already... Were you just not listening to me?" The way she said it alone implied the threat hidden in her words. She would be heard and heard well. Not only that, but if she had her way she would be understood. "You messed up. You are being given a single chance to redeem yourself. Whether you take it is up to you. But we'll get to all of that later... First I will have an apology from you for your behavior."

I'll still be the end of you.

~[-O-rchestrating -O-minous -C-haracters:: ]~

Desirable Conversationalist

☊Kaisei no sora no shita Ima da ho o age Nakama to tomo ni
Seiippai Hareruuya Yume to iu na no daikoukai e☋
☊Koerarenai mono wa nai Kaze o ayatsuri
Doko made demo jiyuu ni yukeru☋

☊Maketakunaishi!
Nakitakunaishi!
Warattetai kara!
MOVIN! MOVIN!☋
☊Maketakunaishi!
Nakitakunaishi!
Warattetai kara!
MOVIN! MOVIN!☋

。 ゚Ⓢᴘᴀʀxι。 ゚Ⓐᴇʟιᴛᴀ。 ゚Ⓖʀᴇᴇɴᴇ。 ゚

Computer/Mechanical/Engineering Specialist and Hacker

User Image
<OutOfComputers: I'm not dead yet here :'D/Location: Military Base (Engineering Unit)⇛Military Base (Archive Room)⇛Military Base (Hallway)/Interacting With: Daniel Green and Gigster⇛Gigster/Current Feeling: Calm but Distant⇛Surprised⇛Distracted>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Sparxi was barely aware that her older brother had been calling her name for the last five minutes. The young woman had had too much on her mind since the last few days. After her encounter with Rizu and Sayuki, Sparxi was left with too many questions in her mind, almost as if nothing made sense. She started having weird dreams at night, and weird things started to happen to her around electronics. Of course, she was snapped out of her dazed stupor when Dan gently tugged on one of her dreads.

"Sheesh, Spar. You've been spacing out more than usual," he gently teased with a grin, laughing at the sight of his sister's expression. "Anyway, I'm done with what they need me here for today. You ready to go home?" Even though Sparxi was now considered a legal adult since her birthday a few days ago, Daniel couldn't put his role away.

Sparxi thought about it but shook her head gently, feeling the weight of Gigster on her head. "I think I'm going to stay for a little longer," she responded, her mind still not completely there. "I was supposed to meet up with someone in the archive room." She could feel Dan's eyes on her as he looked at his baby sister curiously. She could tell that he knew it was strange that she had been at the base more often than usual, but what had surprised him, as well as even her own self, was how interested she had become in their parents' work before they died. Dan was worried about what was going on in her mind, but being the worrywart that he was, it never was something new.

"Okay... Just... Just let me know when you're leaving here, okay? And if I'm not home by the time you get there, call me and let me know, alright?" Sparxi couldn't help but feel like a child still, and she only nodded. She watched as her brother left, leaving her alone with a few others in the Engineering faction of the base. After about a few minutes, Sparxi got up from her seat, picked up her bag, and headed towards the archive room.

The young woman was semi truthful about needing to be in the archive room, but she didn't need to meet anyone there. Within the last few days that she came to the base, she had done her best to get in touch with the people that her parents used to work with, finding whom was most trustworthy when she asked her questions. She still had a long way to go, but one of the other scientists that her parents' worked with recommended that she should check out the archive. Maybe I'll find my answer here, Sparxi thought as she pulled down her cami that was riding up to show a little of her midriff. Even though it was getting warmer, the young adult still kept to her signature look. She wore a gray cotton hat, a heart with wings sewn on the side, a plain and simple white cami, a pair of baggy denim jean capris, charcoal colored fingerless gloves, dark gray Converse High Tops, and steam punk goggles sitting upon her hat.

Entering the room, Sparxi would've assumed that there would be someone in there, almost like a guard, but to her surprise, there was barely anyone there. She made a clicking noise, extending her arm as Gigster hopped down and sat on her hand, looking at her with a tilt of his head. "Gig, you know what to do," Sparxi calmly ordered as she mentioned the code word. Sparxi watched as Gigster's eyes dimmed and changed color before the mechanical chipmunk ran over to the computer and worked it's magic. Pulling the slip of paper out of her pocket, Sparxi headed toward the hard copy files and began her search.

Gigster finished gathering the information before Sparxi, reappearing on top of her head. With Gigster's programming, there was no way that the base could trace any suspicious activity back to her, which partially made her hacking job for them so simple for others in the base. On Sparxi's end of her information gathering, she couldn't help but be surprised by some of the contents in the pages. She placed a few of them in her bookbag, before drapping a strap over her shoulder. She would've tried to read more, but at some point she knew that someone would find her, and she couldn't get herself caught.

Walking through the hallways, Sparxi repeated some of the information in her head, completely distracted about where her feet were leading her. There was something suspicious going on, and she wished she had returned to visit Rizu again, but after her first meeting and her returning to her scared to death brother, she wasn't sure how to make the time. Feeling the cold metal of Gigster's paws on her bare skin, she absentmindedly stroked the metallic animal's head, a thoughtful frown on her face. Looks like I have a lot of reading ahead of me tonight.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Inquisitive Mage

Seril

~~~~~Seril looked like he was getting nervous when she did not reply at first, was she ignoring him? Did she just want to make him nervous? If that was her intent it certainly succeed, when she finally answer him he sighed. How two people ought to? If this woman was his only friend he dreaded how bad off he was right now. He looked up at her for a moment and did his best to swallow his pride and turn on his charm. He put on his crooked smile and went right to groveling. "Please forgive me, I was just so scared after all of this happened that I panicked." He could have done better, he probably should have complimented her a bit, but he imagined that would do. He liked to think he was fairly charismatic but at the moment he was rather genuinely afraid for his life. "Of course I was listening, I meant why did you decided to..intervene on my behalf. Your people beat me pretty easy, why would you want me here?" He still did not know where he was, it made calling his handful of tiny golems to his location difficult. He had a few insect sized ones but even if wanted to reach out to control them he needed more information. He was hardly in a position to concentrate on them at the moment, and for all he knew he could be hundreds or thousands of miles away from home.

Dapper Fatcat

Chester Namio◄.........
&

User Image
User Image

Even if I wanted to,

Chester was beyond pleased at the change of subject from the Naga. “Yes…. Paris….” He was more than willing to just ignore the new male’s presence. “It’s…. A bit hectic…. But we were all assigned for it….” He gave her a small smile. At the mention of a big plane, he blinked. What did that have to do with anything? He glanced back at Merii and Vince before scowling. The b*****d was grinning like a snake… Despite his obvious hatred toward them. “What’s with that look, Perdicaro? You look like you got the cream….” With that, his grin fell, and Chester’s rose. “b*****d Priest… I hope you fall out of that plane….” His grin slowly came back. “Perhaps I could help you….” Chester’s eye twitched before he turned his attention back to Rizu. “Is there something about planes that you do not like, dear?” He spoke in his kindest tone. Perhaps she just wasn’t that good with planes… Lots of people weren’t. He wasn’t fond of them, but after travelling enough, he got used to it. Vincent went back to glaring darkly at Falluk while gripping the small knife in his pocket. He knew he wouldn’t win in a fight against that, but he knew damn well that he wouldn’t go down without leaving at least a few slices.

Enduring Elocutionist

10,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Black Magic Magie Noir

Love me, or hate me...

Merii was fully aware of the fact that the other's anxiety was becoming more obvious. In fact she relished in it the second she noticed. The fact that she was able to keep this all tucked away behind a bland, bored face was a miracle. She was honestly being a bit cruel. It was odd considering how kind she had once been. Quietly smoothing the wrinkles out of her clothing she looked the boy over, taking in the crooked smile. Lady killer, was he? She didn't immediately answer him, as was becoming her fashion in this conversation. She was instead studying her nails. "Because. I know someone who could benefit me when I see them. You have a lot of potential. I felt it would be a shame to waste it by killing you off." The way she spoke so nonchalantly of death and the ending of lives was unnerving at best. At worst it was terrifying and creepy as sin.
At this point it had become extremely easy to imagine the woman in a black and white film, with a cigarette holder, smoking in a seedy sort of bar. The type of woman who made deals with the devil. Smiling just a bit, tar color orbs finally shifted to consider the young man more fully. "Why? To get you onto our side. Think of it as community service dear boy." Here she leaned forward a bit, making sure she had his full attention. "You work with and for us... And over time we will forget your crimes... It's really quite a simple deal." Here she was almost snobbish, as if she were amused by his ignorance. Smiling her most charming smile - one that was almost sickening in how sweet it was - she leaned back, spreading her hands wide.
"The deal is... Either you work for us. Do as your told to the very best of your ability... And in time your debt to the nation is erased.... Or you die on the spot." As she spoke her smile had slowly turned more and more wicked. She was very good at her job. And worse than that, was that there was no doubt that she would hesitate for even a moment to end the life of the young man before her. Leaning forward a bit, perfect nails carefully tucked a wayward stand of hair away from the male's face, tucking it behind his ear. "Do try to be rational about this. Your fate is in your own hands now... Don't blow it."

I'll still be the end of you.

~[-O-rchestrating -O-minous -C-haracters:: ]~

Inquisitive Mage

Seril was suspecting by now that the frequent pauses and seemingly short attention span was just an act to throw him off, not that it made much difference to him if it was. Either way she was threatening to kill him, or have him killed. He was not entirely sure, not that that made much of a difference to him either. "Well how do I know you're with the government and not some crime syndicate." That was a yet another thing that knowing the answer of would not be of any real help. Still it was good to know if whatever they made him do could get him into even more serious trouble. "So if I help I can go free?" Assuming this was the government he could hardly complain about a deal like this. He had enough money stashed away in secret locations to live like a king if he eventually fled the country. "Well I'll just have to pick the only choice I really have and agree to your terms." He squirmed nervously when she touched his face but now that he was being cooperative maybe she would be nicer. "What exactly do you want me to make for you." Playing dumb was rather pointless at this point, they obviously knew what his powers could do if they went this far to capture him.

Enduring Elocutionist

10,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Falluk
&
Rizu

"They say that we're the same..."

"I want to love you..."

The looks that Rizu was giving the other naga could have curdled milk. How could he bring up their religion!? Already he was showing himself to be a fool. "....That is something I believe to be personal. Which is to say... None of your business." he tone of her voice was hard to place and one she wasn't caught using often. This particular mix of annoyance, disdain, and aggression was one she was only vaguely familiar with. It wasn't often people made her want to break their skulls open. "You're leaving?" It was all she could do to keep from rolling her eyes at that comment. Of course she was leaving. Had he not been paying attention before? Was his head as thick as rocks or something?
"Yes. With the humans." The way she said it implied to anyone that she would prefer even their company over poor Falluk. But... That couldn't be right! ...Could it? He tried to offer her so much as a smile, but the stoney gaze she gave him had it faltering on his face. A careful hand was pressed against the cold stone wall, almost as if to steady himself. He almost had a kicked dog feel to him for a moment. But that didn't last long. A smile was back in place soon enough. "Then, maybe when you return we could talk? Your kind are always talking! So I could listen as much as you like!"
To Falluk it seemed a good idea. To Rizu it seemed a horrible one. Shaking her head she was barely aware of it as she edged in the opposite direction of the male. "No. Thank you, but I prefer to have my time to myself after such things." Was that enough of a hint? Would he get it? One could only hope. Letting her attention turn from the first of her kind she had seen in years, she considered the priest with much less annoyance than she had held for Falluk. "...In simple terms, yes..." It was a huge understatement. She hated planes. She hated flying. It scared the life out of her. Even still... At that moment in time Rizu would much rather deal with those un-godly flying machines than the male naga.
"Planes... Those are the big metal things, yes? With the stiff wings, like a dead bird?" English was not his forte. But he tried. That was worth something, right? Well, at least it was in his book. From the look he was getting, she didn't think so. He could only watch her push herself up, reaching her usual height. Opening his mouth to offer assistance, he didn't even get to make the offer before she spoke. "Try to help me, as you would, and I will not take it well. In fact, I would personally tie you into a knot to serve as an anchor for Rapsheet's boat." He was left staring, eyes just a little wide over the sudden vehemence. He could only nod, shrinking back just a bit.

"How can that be when we're world's apart?"

"..But you won't let me."

Dapper Fatcat

Chester Namio◄.........
&

User Image
User Image

Even if I wanted to,

Vince could do nothing but stare blankly at both Naga. He hated snakes... Deep down, it was some kind of fear, but he put it up as though he was disgusted by their existence, and he was, in a fearful sort of way. "Priest.... Hurry up and get your a** ready...." Chester glanced back and stared at him blankly. "Silence, delinquent...." "Or what? You'll use those swords to kill me?~" "No.... I'll do everything in my power to make SURE you are excommunicated...." Vince actually stopped and stared. "You........ Son of a b***h!" Chester smirked. "Damn Catholics...." [******** YOU!"

Chester turned his attention back to Rizu. "Come now..... I can try to distract you during the plane ride, oui?" He allowed himself to reach for her hand before gently placing a kiss on her knuckles. At first glance, it was obvious he was flirting, but he justified it as an attempt to make her feel more at ease and comfortable. He could hear the grunt of disgust coming from the Italian. "We.... Could talk all you like.... about anything you like. I am awfully curious to learn more about your culture.... That is.... if you are willing to have me?" His eyes sparkled only softly with the most obvious hints of kindness, something he was rarely genuine about.

Dapper Fatcat

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
an ader alien
Please…. Just call me Vader.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ℓocation: Common room > Hallways
ჭnteracting ωith: No one> Sparxi
რσσ∂: Scared beyond belief > Frightened, but flirty

User Image

The silver spoon…
Won’t feed your friends…
‘Cause life tastes bitter when you eat with your hands
Count me in…

Footsteps sounded as he continued to flicker in and out of sight. He couldn't take it. Taking a deep breath, he ran for the door, barely managing to get it open without too much of a struggle. He was flustered, scared, and probably about ready to cry. Once out, he ran, and ran, and ran, until he finally calmed down and passed by a young girl. Dark hair covering his eyes as he blinked and turned slightly to peek back at her. A flirtatious grin stretched over his face as he turned on his heel to start trailing along behind her. "Pardon... But would you care for some company?~ These hallways get so lonely, no?" All previous fear was almost completely gone. He kept his most charming smile on his face while he moved to walk next to her. "If you like.... I can keep you company~" He eyed the small metal creature that was attached to her. "My name.... Is Ian... Ian Vader Valien..... You may call me Vader if it pleases you...... Only... Family ever really calls me Ian." He gave an almost sad smile. "Perhaps..... May I know your name, my lady?~"

And I’ll be the one
To take the knife out of your spine
Because I know that you’ll be the first
To bury the blade deeper into mine

.::[O.]ut [O.]f [C.]onfectionaries::.
o^o All of my posts are so short....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers