Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wait, she was an actress
Act-ing like a starlet, in fact she was a harlot
Her lips like Scarlet, Johansson
They part to say I’m handsome
I start to say I know
That’s when she pulled out my handgun (bam)

User Image
Drusilla Elizabeth Anne Theresa Hennessy
D.E.A.T.H.
As in yours.

Drusilla was geeking out about it. About how she also thought this was really really cool. As anybody should. She had gotten it for herself. And for cheap too since nobody wanted some relic that use to torture people. Unless your name was Dru and waited and waited till it came there. She gave a nod as she asked "Isn't it? I love it. This is going to be great. I tried it on Calvin, you never heard so many screams. I thought he was going to die..."

She giggled, so excited. Dru loved her work so she loved talking about it. She soon heard the girl , about reminding her to never let the De Luca girl get on Dru's bad side. That's true. The raven haired girl was not nice to be near if she was angry at you. And due to her slightly unstable nature she tended to love killing and ruining and screaming. It was why she had to get her basement done the way it was. Only problem was when they got out...which she didn't know how they did. She was so careful but sometimes they sneakiy found a way. One fellow went through the air vent to get out. That wasn't nice to know. She smiled "Oh don't worry, I'll tell you when you've gotten close. You get a warning since you are technically one of my bosses"

She smiled. This was a lot of fun. She soon glanced at the TV for a moment. Her attention went back as it seemed that Leslia didn't get it. Told her that it wasn't a good idea to get romantically involved with them. Them being Pisano right. She pouted "but he understands me. He's the reason I became a torture expert. so why wouldn't I want to know him and be near him? It isn't like I'm going to be a Pisano, they aren't nearly as easy going as you guys are. So why can't I have my little crush?"

She was feeling sad that Leslia didn't get it. She went through her phone and showed her a picture of Jericho that she had once taken when she had followed him for a day. Hey she was a stalker, and she was okay with that. She soon heard about how Les hadn't had any romantic involvements and were bored with California boys. She asked "So the west coast was boring?"

She gave a nod and soon heard that she had gone to school to California. Partied. Did all that stuff. She gave a nod as she just watched the television, since she wasn't sure what to do about that. Dru wasn't use to talking. Soon the other asked about Noel and as if he had super hearing, something wondrous happened. He appeared staggering out of nowhere. Went and soon heard him ask about not being invited. Dru of course flirted "Oh Noel your always invited to the party, its just a matter of showing up."

The raven haired darling said that nobody had invited him. She soon heard about who the hostage was. Dru smiled "He's the toy you guys brought me. Names Calvin. Works in communications. Apparently along with information they are making a weapon. Something fun."

She went as she moved closer to him, she went really close and moved her hand up his chest as she moved it up his neck and soon took the cigarette as she told him " But this is my house and there's no smoking unless you are in the basement or in the kitchen. Okay? So if I give this back will you promise to be a good boy?"

The raven haired girl didn't quite care if he was the boss since long ago she had put it in her mind that Toni was the boss and Noel napped. She smiled as she figured he would or he would get kicked out. The girl listened about where she put the alcohol. The girl asked "So what can I make for you dear?"

Where Is She?Dru's House - living room

Could it tremble stars from moonlit skies
Could it drag a tear from your cold eyes
I live on the right side I sleep on the left
That's why everything's got to be alive or dead

Devoted Friend

X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_ Annalesia Arianna Ferrari

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX╰☆╮User Image╰☆╮User Image╰☆╮User Image ╰☆╮

User Image

X_X The dark haired girl let out a small laugh, as she said she used it on the poor boy downstairs. "Well just do go off killing him yet, we may need him" She said in a teasing matter, although she could really care less if Dru killed the boy or not, but she was certain her sister might not be so happy about it. She then gave then gave the girl a small smile as she said she'll give her a warning first "Why thank you!" She replied, before turning back to the T.V monatering what her older sister was doing to the guy. She couldn't help but smirk, watching her sister for a moment.

X_X Her attention soon went back to the Torture expert as she explained more about the other torture expert, being the reason she became one. Sighing a bit, she smiled a little "You can have a crush on whom ever you wish, just becareful, alright?" she told the girl "Oh no, I had a great time and lots of fun, just some of the guys there bored me" She said with a smile, she was a girl who needed to be entertained. Well not always, but she was easily bored, then again she was easily amused. Yep a complicated girl she was, well sort off.

X_X Soon she heard a familar voice, making her turn around, narrowing her eyes at her broher. Did he really just come in and not great her? His little sister? She's been back in city for the past couple of days and no sign of him at all. Uncrossing her legs, she stood up, straightening her skirt out. Crossing her arms, she put a smile on her face as she made her way to her older brother "Noel!" She greeted him, giving him a big hug "We were just talking about you!" she said pulling away from her brother "Oh Dru, dear, he's fine... He doesn't need any, if anything bring him some coffee or water..." she said, grinning up at the taller male with an almost evil smile on her face. "by the way Noel..." She started, putting a leg and part of her side/back behind her brother, flipping him onto his back. "That's for not greeting me and asking for a drink!" She said, straigtening herself up, pushing her hair out of her face.

[ Out Of Candy!: !!]

User Image

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

"Oh Noel your always invited to the party, its just a matter of showing up."

Well Drusilla was as flirty as always although sompletely out of her mind. He guessed it was no surprise he had a thing for the torture expert of the Pisano's who was most likely bored by now none of their members had gone missing or from what he could remember.....he was pretty sure. He let out a light shrug. "I was speaking to this guy in a bar." he commented before he had to think about it..... "He told me something about your obsession Dru....But it seems to have gone out of my head now." He replied talk about getting her hopes up and then dashing them all over the floor. He really couldn't remember. considering he hadn't been back after a couple of days on a bender. He didn't even know that his sister was back......What a good brother he was right?

"He's the toy you guys brought me. Names Calvin. Works in communications. Apparently along with information they are making a weapon. Something fun."

A toy eh? Calvin....Communications got it? Oh a weapon that didn't sound good. it wasn't long before Drusilla took a step closer her hand slowly trailing up his chest, his neck until she stole the cigerette from his lips...Great no smoking in her living room he could remember that much but he didn't really care either way. It was obvious he didn't have authoriy over her when he was drunk maybe when he was stone or when he was sober but drunk he was well......useless.

" But this is my house and there's no smoking unless you are in the basement or in the kitchen. Okay? So if I give this back will you promise to be a good boy?"

"So what can I make for you dear?"

Okay no respect whatsoever. He let out a small sigh. Well he would be going to into the basement soon anyway. Woo then there was the mention of alcohol. He thoguht for a moment. "Anyth-" he was then cut off once Annalesia stood up and made her way towards him. He felt her hug him and slid his arms around her giving her a peck on her cheek. He was pretty sure that the smell of alcohol was pretty much lingering around him at the moment.

"Noel!"

"We were just talking about you!"

"Oh Dru, dear, he's fine... He doesn't need any, if anything bring him some coffee or water..."

He felt her pull away from him and lightly rubbed one of his eyes. "I missed you sis." he replied although they were talking about him eh? Nice things he hoped. Although the evil smile he could no see painted across his feaures. Oh that wasn't good for him.

"by the way Noel..."

"That's for not greeting me and asking for a drink!"

Well he was right it wasn't good for him his drunken self fell like a sack of potato's it wasn't too hard to get him on the floor when he was drun since he was usually shakey to begin with and Annalesia had done that to perfection. He laid there letting out a small groan.....Well that only seemed to make him feel even more sick....And slightly dizzy. He used the couch to get himself back up. Well he should have greeted her shouldn't he? If he was sober it so wouldn't have been so easy for her to do. She seemed to just casual straighten her hair once she was done with him though.

maybe Antonia would be a little nicer to him. plucking the cig from Drusilla's fingers which was surprisingly harder than he had anticipated. He took a drag before letting out a sigh. "Very funny Lesia." he commented a she made his way into the Basement this time he guessed it was time to try his other sister. Slightly older than Lesia but equally as feisty and dangerous. He would crouch down to get a better look of Calvin but then he might end up throwing up on the poor guy and with Antonia's foot across his throat he was sure that would be the last thing he needed.

Maybe I just want to fly, I want to live I don't want to die
                                                              Maybe I just want to breath , Maybe I just don't believe , Maybe you're the same as me
                                                              We see things they'll never see
                                                              You and I are gonna live forever
Wait, she was an actress
I start to say I know

User Image
D.E.A.T.H.
As in yours.

Drusilla listened as she let out a small laugh. And yeah she knew that she couldn't kill him. Dru had learned really quickly that she had to ask to kill someone before she got the pleasure of shooting them in the head and then chopping them bit by bit to disperse them somewhere nice. Or you know sneak into the cremation area and baked them like a pizza. Hey, a girls gotta put the bodies somewhere right? Anyway moving to the point, she wouldn't kill someone. She gave a nod "Oh I know, I'll be good. Plus...I do like how Toni works. Did you see when she put her foot on his neck."

She giggled, it was a lot of fun. She pouted as she heard she could have a crush on whomever she wished. YAY! And to be careful, true true. The raven haired beauty knew that she would have to be careful. My oh my. Hearing about how she had a lot of fun butt he boys bored her. She gave a small nod to show she followed. Dru soon looked towards wondrous Noel. she soon heard about how he was speaking to a boy in a bar. She...didn't care what he did at the bars. God knows what Noel did in those.

And soon he stated about how he told her about her obsession!!! OH Jericho?! She was really really excited. The girl listened about how he didn't remember. She asked "Why would you bring up something as vital as Jericho without being able to finish your thought? Are you teasing me Noel?"

She heard that he'd take anything. And soon she stopped when Noel was on his back, which was hilarious. She soon heard about how she should get him coffee or water. Coffee sounded good. She walked to her kitchen and she made a pot of coffee. Keeping the cigarette with her till he was in the basement. Hey she got it, people smoked, but she wasn't having her living room ruined because a piece of s**t decided he'd smoke in it. And she would cut off his fingers if he dared to try again. Boss or no boss. She came back as she smiled "Got coffee. Did you want a cup as well Leslia?"

As she asked she felt Noel grab the cigarette back and she stared at the other. Dru kept her somewhat insane grin as she warned him "Darling...if I see you light that up in here, I will start by cutting off your thumb. And then another finger, and another figure, and when you have no fingers left I'll think of something just as painful. All right?"

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
        User Image

It was a beautiful sunny day in NY. The sky was a royal blue color and the sun shined down hard, The clouds - which there were hardly any of - were white and just floated on by at a soothing pace. The sun streamed in through the loft windows highlighting one body that lay on the bed covered in only a blanket. The light moved up until it shone in Alessandra's face, stirring her from a peaceful sleep. She was slowly regaining consciousness. She knew for it to be this far into the room already, it had to be getting a little late. Later then she usually allowed herself to sleep, and later then responsibilities usually let her sleep too. Alessandra slowly opened her eyes, trying to clear the fog out of her head enough to make sense of this oddity. She let out a sigh as she opened her eyes letting the room come into focus. She lightly untangled herself as she removed herself to the bathroom returning moments later with a silk robe tying it around her waist. She retreated to her personal kitchen, quietly moving around starting the coffee pot, reaching for two mugs, slicing two thick slices of bread and popping them into the toaster, it all happened almost subconsciously, because she had done this same thing so often lately she was beginning to think of it as their routine.

Her hair was a mess, Alessandra thought as she picked up her comb off her dressing table and began to run it through her soft brown locks furiously. Once finished, she ran light footed towards her bedroom door, her white chemise fluttering on her porcelain skin. Wrenching open her bathroom door, She ran herself a bath with steamy hot water. She added some bubbles. She discarded her clothes, and then she gathered her brunette hair into a loose ball on the top of her head. She lowered herself into the bathtub and sighed as the hot water touched her skin. It felt like heaven. She leaned her head back against the tub, and then grabbed a bath cloth and a bar of sweet smelly soap. When she was done she grabbed a big towel to wrap around herself, and then she stepped out the tub. She dried herself off, and then toss the towel into the dirty hamper, before making her way to the mirror. Alessandra grabbed her make up bag. She brushed on grayish black eyeshadow on her top lid, then brushed on blue eyeshadow that matched her outfit on the bottom part, then she added black eyeliner, then she added mascara on her bottom and top lashes, making them thick, and then she coated her lips with lip gloss. She released her hair from the ball and it came tumbling down in messy waves. She picked up a brush and brushed through her thick soft hair. She shook her head to clear the thoughts. She put the brush down when she got her hair the way she wanted it. It fanned her face and her shoulders and her back. She left the bathroom to return to her room. She reached down into her bag to take out her butter cream body lotion to rub all over body, making it shine.

Her brown hair was long and very messy, it was obvious she had super long extensions in but the suited her. Her face was soft looking, her lips red and plump. The softness stopped at her eyes however. Bright blue eyes, very beautiful eyes in fact but where circled by dark mascara and eyeliner. She walked over to the full length mirror to gaze at herself. She trembled from the affect she knew it was going to have on her. She had a black long sleeve sweater, jeans and a leather jacket. A pair of black boots and weapons well hidden. Alessandra walk to the elevator, unlock the door and step inside, she press the button to Jericho's office. Maybe today where their lucky day and some De Lucas's victim will be under their grip? The doors open and she walk out, made her way to the door "Morning Mia, Jericho." Alessandra acknowledge them with a smile before she leaned at the wall "What is going on?" she pause "Our toy is ready?" she added, anxious to know if the bomb was finish it.

outfit
A digital murder
Programmed by mathematical terrorists
Outside of mortal bounds
Silently hacking
A binary plague
Serving information

User Image
Milia Liliana Valentine
Communications for the Pisano's

Milia heard a very definite No. So he wasn't going to be getting Calvin with her. All right there goes option A. She had to think about an option B now. She could do that. She listened to the other. She put a hand through her hair as she thought about what her option B could be. Well she could make a robot. But that would not be that effective and probably would take...five months. She frowned "Guess I'll make a robot. Wonder if I can ask if they could keep him alive for five months. That should be long enough to make one that's tall enough to beat them up"

She gave a nod to herself, proud of her figuring that out. Mia was sure she could make one. Just was about design and making it able to attack and yet grab Calvin gently enough to just carry him out. Princess styled. She soon saw Jericho get closer. Uncomfortably closer. She felt his hand under her chin and since she didn't get that much human contact. Okay. Any human contact, the mere action made her blush as she heard him ask about how it was going to be just the two of them. Why did that sound dirty. Was he doing that on purpose? She mumbbled "Yeah but you know, we could always see if others want to go. It isn't like it'd be just us, after we get Calvin it'd be the three of us. And that's good so we don't need to worry and if Oli's on duty he might help and we can probably you know be okay. So yeah, i..suppose its just us"

She looked away feeling herself get more and more awkward. Like really really awkward. She heard him ask for the phone and she merely gave a nod to say yes, she'd do it. But still she was like not liking this distance. It was really close. Way too closer. Soon the doors opened and someone saved her from how close he was. She backed away from Jericho as she raised a hand as a morning. Glad that she wore clean clothes today. She heard about what's going on. Mia said "So this girl Toni called me to ask what we were working on and has Calvin. So she will give him if I told her what we were working on but I got her address and we really do need to go and get him. Kind of don't want him dead."

About their toy. Was that what they were calling it? Maybe she could make it a name. You know. Technology Override Y...something. She'd do it. She had just been calling it Techageddon. Get it? Because the other side would have a technological black out and that meant an armaggedon and that'd be funny. And she could probably even hack in so the TV showed her and she could stick her tongue out at them. Yeah. Oh right but where were they. Well she had been working on it a lot. As well as her usual stuff. So she would probably need one or two weeks. Mia said "Well we are in phase...two or three. It won't be ready till the end of the week if I cut out sleep. But its coming along really well. I just hope it works when I'm done. Computer codes get kind of tricky, ya know? So yeah gonna guess two more weeks tops"

Where Am I Now?: Jericho's Office
Who's With Me?: Nobody

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

"Guess I'll make a robot. Wonder if I can ask if they could keep him alive for five months. That should be long enough to make one that's tall enough to beat them up"

Seriously that was her plan? It was a pretty sucky plan in his opinion. He couldn't help but see how tense Milia got when he closed in on her he couldn't help but smirk slightly as he noticed her slightly red cheeks as well since he had practially forced her to look at him. he lightly licked his lips these were the kind of people he liked to have in his basement. It was always amusing for him. He could feel the chills running down his spine.

"Yeah but you know, we could always see if others want to go. It isn't like it'd be just us, after we get Calvin it'd be the three of us. And that's good so we don't need to worry and if Oli's on duty he might help and we can probably you know be okay. So yeah, i..suppose its just us"

A light chuckle escaping from his lips she was so awkward it was slowly getting more and more amusing. His eyes narrowed slightly A small purr escaping from the back of his throat he cocked his head to the side. "Do you really think Oliver is a good idea. He is a new recruit and lets just say its prefered he remains slightly.....unknown right?" He asked it did make sense to him at least.

"So this girl Toni called me to ask what we were working on and has Calvin. So she will give him if I told her what we were working on but I got her address and we really do need to go and get him. Kind of don't want him dead."

Jericho thought about it she looked like really worried. So she had told them what they were working on. Calvin? Was he another one of her nerds? Must be Jericho didn't really pay much attnetion to that after all he was good as something totally different. It wasn't too long before their leader made an apperance his eyes trailing towards her which little techie took as an oppitunity to back off a little.

"Morning Mia, Jericho."

he let out a smirk as his eyes trailed towards Alessandra. Unlike Milia she looked rather relaxed around him. She was most likely the onyl one in the gang he would listen to ******** her brothers ******** the other gang members He made it a habit to only deal with the top because well he was him. Calvin had most likely squealed anyway so why was she bother squealed and dead. Or died after Milia had told them about the bomb. "Maybe we could add like nails to it. press a button and the nails mutilate them?" He had to admit that was a good idea to him although now to greet their leader. He gave her a nod.

"What is going on?"

"Our toy is ready?"

"Well we are in phase...two or three. It won't be ready till the end of the week if I cut out sleep. But its coming along really well. I just hope it works when I'm done. Computer codes get kind of tricky, ya know? So yeah gonna guess two more weeks tops"

Ugh techie talk how annoying....he let out a small sigh still slightly sulky about not getting any victims recently. Although what he had found out their leader was a drunk so he shouldn't be hard to capture right? Although he was sure that he wouldn't be getting to torture him He was sure regardless of who caught him Their own leader would want a piece of him....Or a few pieces.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
        User Image

"What? Why wasn't I inform about this earlier?" Alessandra leaned away from the wall, she cross her arms over the chest. Who the hell was Toni? How the other gang knew about the new toy? Any normal person would have freak out, scream and only think in the victim but Alessandra was far from a normal person. She wasn't concern for Calvin's sake, she was curious to know how they knew they were working in a new toy. "Calvin who?" She mumbled. "Yeah we need to get Calvin, he is more valuable alive than dead." The brunette drop her arms to the side. " If we have the address then what are we waiting for?" Was there not enough resources to get Calvin or what? They needed to get going. Now.

Wait you are not considering a very important information Alessandra! How they knew? "Just for curiosity...how the De Lucas knew about our new toy?" Her voice was sharp and icy, she didn't want to deal with a spy in the gang. She have asked for exclusive precaution for a reason. "I thought only the heads knew, I hope Calvin is dead by now because he have serious explaining to do when I get my claws around his neck." Alessandra hissed furious as she clench her teeth together. "Do they know you have their address? I don't want to walk into a trap, that will be very stupid." She bite her lower as her eyes flicked away from Mia to Jericho face, oh poor boy she want so badly to draw a grin across his face. Focus focus Alessandra! No naughty thoughts this is not the time for it.

Two weeks, Da Lucas were going down. Her cheeks turn slightly red as she turn her face away, hiding her blush. "Anyways why is this room so quiet? I miss the screams it is such a turn on," She chuckled devilish while walking to a table, she sat on the edge "Does anyone have plans for tonight...I suggest you cancel them because we three are getting prince charming out." Alessandra swing her legs in the air, she was bored. "Really Jericho why is this room so quiet? It's so not like you..."

outfit
A digital murder
Programmed by mathematical terrorists
Outside of mortal bounds
Silently hacking
A binary plague
Serving information

User Image
Milia Liliana Valentine
Communications for the Pisano's

Mia tensed up when he got close. Pretty much she had a great bubble and that bubble was that humans had to be 100 feet away from her. She just didn't really see much benefit to human contact. And now she was feeling like she should practice more. Maybe next time she buys doughnuts stir up a conversation with the cashier guy. yeah. Be like 'yo dude, wassup' or whatever the hell people said. She figured that could work. Though as he forced her to look at him she saw him lick his lips. She blurted out "Wow, you are by far the most fox like person I've ever seen. I know a fetish on the internet that would love that"

Yeah due to her lack of social anything, she just sometimes blurt everything that she thought. So she was pointing out that he was so much like a fox the furries would probably love him. Though he would then kill them all and that wouldn't end well. But hey conversation. That was good right? However him being so close she felt a small chill going down her spine. God why was he soooo close? She heard the light chuckle leave his lips and yet he was still really too close. Pointed out that her plan sucked. She gave a nod "Yeah I guess. But just know I can't do it by myself. Not really strong enough to defend against...anything"

Though as soon as the boss came she got to at least back up three steps. So that was good. Way better than him touching her. He made her nervous. Him touching her made her so nervous that hse felt like she was being interrogated and would then get tortured. Or something. It made her feel like a damsel in distress and she wasn't a fan of that feeling. She heard what Jericho wanted to do to the bomb and it sent really bad images through her head which made her shiver, while she told him "It's not a physical bomb. Its a technological bomb. So we can't put nails anywhere to it...sorry"

She heard that the boss had the same urgency she did. Oh good, she really was beginning to think she was the only one who cared. So thank god for that. So yeah, take that Jericho who wasn't interested at all in saving Calvin. Mia just was glad. She soon heard why she wasn't informed earlier. Mia shrugged "To be honest some of the techies go on LAG parties or they have WOW or even star war binges. So when he was missing for a few days didn't really cross me as weird. So I text him and he then the phone rings. I answer it and it seems that the De Luca's got him"

Which was the summary of her whole day's events. So this was good. She listened about how the other asked about Calvin Who. Well mumbled, but Mia being an anti social person sort of spoke mumbling. She told her""Um he's in communications. He just does minor hacking stuff. We're office mates."

The techie started to walk as she was glad that someone was going to get this ball rolling. And yet nobody was moving. God come on! Time was of the essence. She soon heard the boss ask how they knew. She told her ""Calvin told them some stuff. He doesn't know really what it does he just knows that we're working on it since he had to do a few codes for it. Didn't want it to be just me .... if it was just me it could be broken, but you get a bunch of different codes and it becomes harder. So he probably just told them what he knows. We're working on a weapon."

She stopped trying to walk as she realized that....this wasn't working out. As she figured that this was going to be longer to go than Mia would have liked. The brunette techie sighed ""Probably knows. I wasn't really the friendliest person to talk to. Told them I'd see them soon...so yeah they know we're coming."

Asked about Jericho's room. Which didn't concern the communications head. She pointed to the door as she said ""So how about we continue the moving thing? Let's do that before my caffeine intake goes away."

Where Am I Now?: Jericho's Office
Who's With Me?: Nobody

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

"What? Why wasn't I inform about this earlier?"

Well that was a good question. He was sure that Milia would have told Alessandra before she told him but apparently not. The subject was then changed to Calvin........He had kind of turned out for that, he knew he shouldn't but he couldn't help it it was SO boring. More valuble dead than alive.....What were they waiting for? Well Jericho he was waiting for a victim. and for the b***h Milia had spoken too to call back so he could pretty much tell her. 'You have Calvin I don't care just ******** kill the b***h.' Yeah Jericho wasn't a team player but he couldn't say anymore when he was dead right?

"Just for curiosity...how the De Lucas knew about our new toy?"

"I thought only the heads knew, I hope Calvin is dead by now because he have serious explaining to do when I get my claws around his neck."

Hmmmm that tone now Jericho couldn't help but feel chilling spikes of please slowly slide down his spine. He lightly bit his bottom lip although turned his head to the side lightly coughing to hide it. Not that it really mattered. Although it was when the threats came out for Calvin Jericho couldn't help but enjoy hearing them. He let out another purr clearly enjoying their leaders words. He couldn't help but find her anger slightly sexy, lightly he bit his bottom lip as she switched his gaze towards him causing him to freeze slightly. Oh this was so why he listened to the leader.....She was not only sexy when she was angry and on top of that she could send chills down his spine with just words and not the bad kind of chills. It wasn't long before there were questions fired at him this time.

"Anyways why is this room so quiet? I miss the screams it is such a turn on,"

Oh with that one line it was almost like she had a sharp grip on his balls he couldn't help but enjoy her company even more. Why was it so quiet? As the idiots that were suppost to get him his stupid victims. "You would have heard squealing if you came her earlier." he replied motioning to the pretty badly mutilated rodent in the corner of the room. Their leader then choose to sit on one of his tables surpringly it had nother on it. Since well Jericho's torture office looked like it had been raided with the knives he had just dropped on the floor when he was done with them the bullet cases littlered around the floor. She should really get a housekeeper for him.

"Does anyone have plans for tonight...I suggest you cancel them because we three are getting prince charming out."

"Really Jericho why is this room so quiet? It's so not like you..."

The dark haired male shrugged. "Well people haven't been bringing me subjects. I mean I know that their drunk a** leader is most likely off limits cause you will most likely want him." he replied it was a pretty good answer but a boring one would he have to go and get his own victims now?

"Wow, you are by far the most fox like person I've ever seen. I know a fetish on the internet that would love that"

He was actually surprised that Mia had said well....Anything. Was that even a good thing? He let his eyes trail to Alessa cocking his head to the side. "Thats a good thing right?" he questioned It better ******** be. He pretty much turned out again the conversation getting well dull again until of course he was addressed again.

"It's not a physical bomb. Its a technological bomb. So we can't put nails anywhere to it...sorry"

His let out a light growl. "Well make it physical." he replied maybe he should just stand outside their damn office or whatever throwing spears though the windows then he could be an actual bomb the only problem would be getting the spears. Well it sounded like he would be going on a rescue after all. Okay he didn't have to wait for the phone call then although Their leader going as well.....That struck him as a bad idea.

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

De Luca's {S e c o n d i n C o m m a n d} && C o m m u n i c a t i o n s

Where am I?: Dru's place
Who am I with?: Dru, Lesia, and Noel
How do I feel?: Frustrated, panicked
What am I thinking?: Why am I so stupid?
My theme song: Gorgeous Nightmare

"You think you can handle me? Go ahead and try."

User Image
User Image

Antonia listened to the other girl, keeping her foot firmly in it's place. She said nothing in response to what Mia said, but payed close attention to how she said it. Personally, Toni thought the techy queen sounded fairly emotionless. Almost like she didn't care if Calvin lived or died. Obviously he was of some use if she was trying to get over to where Toni was in order to save the boy. Or maybe it was just because she knew the De Lucas were here. It was her job to get information like that after all. Caught up in her own thoughts of what she would do before they got there, Toni almost missed what Mia said about a bomb. But wait, didn't she say that she wouldn't tell Toni?

She didn't believe that this girl was telling her the truth. A bomb? That's no big special weapon! They used things like that all the time. Hell, Toni knew a guy who could get her a case of C4 in less than a day. Before Toni could say anything else, Mia hung up. Wow, this was frustrating for the brunette. "********] she threw Calvin's phone against the wall and removed her foot from the male's throat. "That took to long and I still have nothing! Now she knows where we are!'' Toni still held the pistol in her hand, waving it around in frustration. She looked back at Calvin, debating whether or not to kill him since he was of no longer use to him. It would help get her frustration out too. But there was something about Calvin that made Toni actually pause for a moment. He was just a techy who managed to get himself caught. Weren't these past few days with Dru enough for him? Perhaps death would be a gift for him. Toni exhaled, lifted the boy back up. She undid his restraints, knowing he was far too weak to bolt out of there.

"Look," she began, cocking her gun. "I can kill you so easy right now, but something is telling me not to. But, you've seen my face and know that I'm of some importance and high rank in this gang. It would be simple for you to tell Pisano about me. So why do I hesitate? Because you actually told me the truth. You had no real part in this thing that is so much bigger than you." Again she exhaled, though it was more of an exasperated sigh. "I'm done with you. So if you want, I could hand you over to them when they get here. Or I could end the pain you're probably feeling with a bullet in your skull so your boss won't put you through more pain. And I have a feeling she will. If my people were dumb enough to get caught, I might put them through the same." She looked him in the eye. "I'll be back, I have to get my friends and my sister out of here before your people show up. You can give me your decision when I get back."

The brunette turned to leave but stopped herself. She turned back around and looked to the ceiling. There was a vent above Calvin, bolted shut. Just then, Toni did something that surprised even herself. She took her 9 mil. and shot at the vent's bolts. The metal creaked and the vent swung open. Without another word, Toni left.

Upstairs, she turned all business. "As I'm sure you could tell by the video, that damn b***h hung up on me, and now she and Jericho are on their way here to "pick up" Calvin. We need to be gone when they get here." She looked at Dru. "They won't be able to get through your basement doors without the code, so maybe if they think Calvin's in there, they won't try to find us, they'll simply try to get him free." Toni ignored the smell until now. Cigarettes. Only one person she knew smoked, and low and behold when she looked towards the smell she found Noel, her older brother and unfortunately, her boss. "Hello Noel, didn't notice you there." She gave her brother a less than unkind smile before turning back to the ladies of the group. "Annalesia, I need you to do something for me. Haul your a** over to Pisano territory, see if you can try to stall Mia and Jericho. Get close to them, try and find out what their doing. Stop them in their tracks, just to give the rest of us time to form some sort of plan and get out. Hear me?"

She sent her sister on her way and tossed her bike keys to Lesia as well. "Text me with updates on their location, their company, everything. Pictures too if you can manage it. Then try to stall them if they get too close." She switched back to the other two in the room. "Okay, we need to bolt. Forget about the kid and get to my place. He's not important anymore. Mia only said she was bringing Jericho, but I can't be sure who else she might've called." Toni paused to catch her breath. She hadn't realized how fast she'd been talking until she stopped. "Once we get to my place, I'll tell you what else Mia said. Not sure if it's true or not." The second in command needed to calm down but simply couldn't. How could she be so stupid as to give away her location so easily? And let a hostage go free? What was wrong with her? She pinched the bridge of her nose, closed her eyes and sighed. "Come on Dru, I'm riding with you. Noel got himself here so he can make it to my place." And just like that, Toni was out the door.

"You cross me, and I'll stick my 9 mil. down your throat. Scared yet?"

User Image

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

"Oh I know, I'll be good. Plus...I do like how Toni works. Did you see when she put her foot on his neck."

Well Antonia was a rather powerful woman so it was to be expected. He was just glad that she was part of his family. Although the crush on Jericho that did bother him slightly. He might just have power over Drusilla and that would be a bad thing. Even drunk he wasn't as useless as he might seem. Okay maybe he was but he wasn't stupid. His punches were sloppy and his aim was atrocious. Drusilla seemed rather uninterested when he spoke about the bar but then she visually perked up at the mention of Jericho.

"Why would you bring up something as vital as Jericho without being able to finish your thought? Are you teasing me Noel?"

He let out a slight shrug. "Well I did drink a lot." he replied it had totally slipped his mind it wasn't teasing per say just....Mentioning. He should have wrote it down or something. Well at least someone seemed amused as AnnaLesia flooring him. Drusilla seemed very amused by it. So he was getting coffee.....Thanks sis. A question for Lesia Drusilla really did seem to have more respect for his sister than for him and it certainly showed. But then again he was sure that it was the same with his other gang members especially when he was drunk.

"Darling...if I see you light that up in here, I will start by cutting off your thumb. And then another finger, and another figure, and when you have no fingers left I'll think of something just as painful. All right?"

Okay respect was certainly gone totally and utterly gone. He had even gotten a threat. He almost felt the need the sulk the alcohol in his system almost willing him to do so. At least he was about to head into the basement now. he would even take the liberaty of opening the small window and moving to smoke by it. See he wasn't so bad. Okay scratch that he was about to go into the basement with his cig before he noticed that Antonia had finished with Calvin.

"Hello Noel, didn't notice you there."

"Annalesia, I need you to do something for me. Haul your a** over to Pisano territory, see if you can try to stall Mia and Jericho. Get close to them, try and find out what their doing. Stop them in their tracks, just to give the rest of us time to form some sort of plan and get out. Hear me?"

Didn't notice him? Damn he really did have no respect did he? He let out a sigh. She had even giving him a rather unkind smile. Well he guessed it was because of the stated he was the fact that he hadn't checked in and practiclly disappeared for a couple of days. Okay this plan he didn't like it one bit. But he guessed it would have to be done. He felt the corner of his lips twitch as he had his cig pursed between it still not lighted yet.

"Text me with updates on their location, their company, everything. Pictures too if you can manage it. Then try to stall them if they get too close."

This plan he really really didn't like it at all. But ******** it it wasn't his problem......Well it would be if something happened to Annaleisa. Well that would most likely....Hopefully not happen since he was pretty sure that none of them knew her face. That was one of the advantages she had.

"Okay, we need to bolt. Forget about the kid and get to my place. He's not important anymore. Mia only said she was bringing Jericho, but I can't be sure who else she might've called."

"Once we get to my place, I'll tell you what else Mia said. Not sure if it's true or not."

"Come on Dru, I'm riding with you. Noel got himself here so he can make it to my place."

Right let the guy that could barely stand drive. Oh well if he got pulled over not his fault if he ******** crashed into Dru's car not his fault if he ran over Milia and Jericho not his fault. He guessed one of those would be well....The most gain for their gang the other two not so much. Oh well he guessed it was time to go. Turning around he slowly made his way outside the house mainly because he didn't want to fall over. Plus he was most likely going to be the slowest away so it would be better for him to get out first. Lighting his cig once he was outside once again he was struggling to find the keyhole on his car door what an amazing start right?.

Maybe I just want to fly, I want to live I don't want to die
                                                              Maybe I just want to breath , Maybe I just don't believe , Maybe you're the same as me
                                                              We see things they'll never see
                                                              You and I are gonna live forever
Wait, she was an actress
I start to say I know

User Image
D.E.A.T.H.
As in yours.

Drusilla was wondering why he teased her about darling Jericho. Right? She wondered about it. She did see that Noel was quiet. Good. When he was sober they'd talk. Because she hated it. How he would mention Jericho and do nothing. Wow. The girl put a hand through her hair. She frowned as she was glad that the guy was here. She offered the coffee "So Noel darling, have some coffee. Your more fun when your sober"

She was watching the television and heard a '********' and soon seemed like the phone conversation didn't go so well. She was sort of hoping that this was going to mean that Jericho was coming over. Though Dru was never that lucky. It was always some morons that trampled along. She pouted. Why didn't she get to see Jericho anymore? If he hadn't changed his number she could call him whenever she wanted. But no. Had to change his number. Anyway she pouted. She then perked up when she said that Jericho was coming over! YAY! She asked "Really? Jericho? May I please play with him! Pretty please!"

She did hear her go on. Jericho coming to pick up Calvin. That didn't sound like him at all. He was usually all business. Always just wanted people to bring him toys. She knew that because she tortured the people that usually brought them. Hey, they thought she was an easy target, wasn't her fault that she played it up and soon tortured their a**. Moving on. Dru gave a nod as she admitted "Nope. But they can guess what they are"

She listened about how Lesia was to go and play spy. Figure out what Mia was up to. And maybe if Dru was lucky enough she could...get to torture another techy. they were funny because they begged a lot. Like a robot. She was about to ask what she was going to get to do but soon the other spoke again. Need to bolt. Aw but...Dru liked her townhouse. Was hard to find a spot that had sound proofed basement. She wondered if it was permanent or just a few minutes. She heard about how Jericho was coming with this girl. This soon to be dead girl. Dru had a nice belief, it was called kill all females that were near Jericho so that your the only girl left. And it was going well. Dru frowned "Who is the harlot that's coming with my Jericho?"

She folded her arms, She wanted to say and kill this chick that was clawing her way on Jericho. They were going to Toni's place. And...so, she had to go. Dru was about to ask if she could stay here and have fun with the darling Jericho. She then heard she was driving. Dru pouted "Why can't I stay and see Jericho?"

But she grudgingly let go. Toni was the boss. So whatever. She was feeling really really pissed off. Dru hated that she wouldn't get to see him. She folded her armss. Not happy at all. But again if toni wanted to work this out. She wanted to stay but she knew that Toni would find a way to talk her out of it. She began to walk out as she asked "OH! Wait, if we are leaving this forever...can I blow up my town house? Or is it just while they come and take Calvy away?"

She then looked at noel and it hit her again. Right. Wasted. She asked "sooo, should we have Noel come with? You both don't mind sharing a seat right?"

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
        User Image

If she hadn't be the boss around, Alessandra would believe Calvin was a key member to the organization. "Sounds like he is almost important," Almost. Why can't we leave Calvin to death? Will that send the gang a bad imagine of loyalty ? Mostly like, yes. They swear loyalty to her, in exchange of large sums of money and a job. So it was her job to keep things running smoothly around. Her train of thoughts was interrupt by Mia's explanation about how Da Lucas had knowledge. Her eyes open wide as she couldn't believe what Mia just said. Calvin told them! He told them? The enemies...He did what? "He did what?" She snap out from trance, Her lips turned into a straight line, her jaw tense as she rolled her eyes away from Mia. Calm down, we need to get this son of b***h out so we can know exactly what did he spit out. "Let's get that son of..." She quickly stand up from the table.

She stand up on a knife, now that she took a moment to look around this place was a mess. "I will get you a real person so you can have fun with if you at least pick up the knifes from the floor." Alessandra grin devilish "It is up to you, mutilation and screams or little squealing... if you get lucky." She gently push the knife away from her before walking towards the door. She turn briskly as she spot an empty bag, her hand clench around the fabric pushing it closer to her. She begin filling the bag with ammos, guns, knifes and electrical devices. "I will get you an assist.. no. maybe a personal maid or someone who is willing to clean your mess." Alessandra sighed heavily. If things where in their place, this room would be less chaotic and more interesting.

"I guess so. If you like twisted fetishist freak geeks ." She wasn't sure if that was a good thing for Jericho. Alessandra close the bag, stand up and glare at Mia "I hope you know how to shoot a gun," She simply said before walking towards the door "Let's go we are taking the hummer." Alessandra flashed a devilish smile as she picture her favorite car, a hummer. She had brought at least one thousand of them, different colors, shapes and sizes. Alessandra press the button, calling the elevator. Now she was starting to feel weak, pale and hungry. Going to a blood bath without releasing sexual tension wasn't a good idea. She let out a purr slip from her red lips while leaning over the wall.

"For the contrary Jericho, you can kill their boss I give a damn about him." Alessandra laughed darkly, she picture Jericho ripping limb by limb out of Noel's body. She lick her lips seductively as she moan, goosebumps form across her skin as she shiver in ecstasy with the idea of taking over Da Lucas. "I want his head hanging on my bedroom wall, that way everything I open my eyes I can look at him and tell him to ******** off." The elevators doors open in front and she quickly walk inside, she peacefully wait for Mia and Jericho to get inside, once they did she hit the PB button and the elevators door close. "Mia I need to know how many are inside, who they are, and where is Calvin being... more like I need you to shut down their system. Can you do it?"

"I want you to dig into the security cameras and identify every single soul who is or was there. And I need you to be sure there are no cops in 5 km around, get us three possible exits if things get bloody messy." Alessandra order in a plain tone, there was not time to play around mind games with the gang. She want to get in and get out. "If one of us get shoot and there is no way we can get each other out, aim to the head and save your souls," Alessandra clench her hand on the bad, her grip tight as her own words echoed in her head.

outfit

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

De Luca's {S e c o n d i n C o m m a n d} && C o m m u n i c a t i o n s

Where am I?: Dru's car
Who am I with?: Dru and Noel
How do I feel?: Pissed
What am I thinking?: I need a drink.
My theme song: Gorgeous Nightmare

"You think you can handle me? Go ahead and try."

User Image
User Image

Every two seconds, Dru mentioned Jericho, the Pisano's torture expert. Her obvious infatuation. With every interruption, Toni's frustration turned more and more into hostility. But instead of screaming in Dru's face, she ignored the raven-haired woman and gritted her teeth. When Dru mentioned blowing up the townhouse, Toni involuntarily looked at the screen. As she planned, she saw no Calvin. For some reason she was relieved, if Dru did trash the place, at least he wouldn't be in it. That was good...right? The brunette could barely think straight. Her thoughts were still obsessed with what how she behaved with Calvin moments ago, wondering if it was the right or wrong thing to do. And moreover, why she did it in the first place.

Dru continued talking as everyone exited. The other mentioned something about taking Noel with them and Toni sharing a seat with him. Toni snapped at the torture expert, "I said he can make it on his own! I am not going to baby his pathetic, drunk a** right now! Dru, believe me when I tell you thatI am so pissed at present that I can not ******** see straight and I am telling you to take me home! Got it?" She annunciated every word with an angry staccato tone, trying to make herself clear. Toni was selfish, she wanted what she wanted and damned if she didn't get it. It was clear that once again she acted as leader while her brother dragged his hopeless self around wasted out of his skull. And for that, she held no respect for him. She cared less if he couldn't drive. Let him get into an accident! Fine. Whatever. Like a child she stompped over to Dru's car and opened the passenger door. She got in, closed the door and crossed her arms, waiting.

"You cross me, and I'll stick my 9 mil. down your throat. Scared yet?"

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas