Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Prophet

9,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

F I R S Txxxxxxx { 1 }SPELL XXXXX| the story|
              - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

❝ p o w e r ❞
                                      After centuries of abuse and senseless violence, two races have failed to find peace. These Kingdoms, polar opposites in standards and rituals, have been in constant strife, ever since they have met. The Toragundian Kingdom, a race of humans have constantly abused the kindness and hospitality of the Elven Clan, the Nuara. When the humans first arrived to this forest as pioneers, the Elves were more than happy to allow the humans land. Knowing they shared different beliefs, the Elves decided it would be best to avoid any hostile situations by simply dividing the land. They gave the humans about a quarter of their forest, ignoring the fact that the humans destroyed the area they were granted, in order to make room for a town and a large castle. Things were smooth and more or less, the two races lived in peace. It was quaint, the two being able to ask for favors rather easily. The Elves gave the humans lessons on using the land, teaching them multiple farming techniques. The humans in exchange offered their inventive ideas for different weapons. It was a true tolerance of each other, although as time went on, this mutual respect turned into complete abuse.

IAs technology became valuable in the human kingdom, they needed a power source. They resorted to magic, using blakc magic so they could drain mana from the life within their territory. however, because the forests were gone and life was almost extinct, there was no magic to use. Humans weren't connected to the world, meaning they couldn't power their machines with their own magic. Desperate for a solution, they began to plot, finding only one solutions, Elves.

All elves hold mana and that of course is what runs most of the human technology. One single elf, if drained constantly, has the power to produce enough mana to power the Toragundian Kingdom for a week. Elves had an abundant amount of energy and if it required their lives, the King decided it would be worth it. he kept this a complete secret and moved onto kidnapping Elves around the area. His troops made sure to stay clear of the Nuara clan. They were the only threat in the land, the other clans all being weak or extremely small. But, as more and more clans began to disappear, of course the Nuara quickly became suspicious. They soon found out about what was happening to the clans, thus starting the first Magi War. They were able to keep the humans from kidnapping other Elves though they failed to force the humans to return the hundred of individuals they had kidnapped.

Normalcy returned, of course the humans unknowingly getting their powers from the kidnapped Elves. With so many Elves, it was easy for this power to last for more than a century. Life continued on, the secret of the human's power concealed, completely confidential. This secret soon vanished from history, most people, including some in the royal family, completely oblivious.

As the kidnapped creatures began to die off, it came time to search for a new solution. It took about ten years to come up with a solution but, Toragunda was able to cook up a new plan. In the Elven population, it seemed that every 100 years, the Nuara would have a festival. They would celebrate the birth of their strongest warriors, the seven individuals that represented the seven pillars of magic. The Dragon Tamers held unspeakable powers and of course, along with them were the dragons that they fought with. During the first Magi Wars it was the Dragon Tamers that pushed the Toragundian Kingdom back. These dragons held immense power, causing the humans to turn to that source. They started to use the legendary dragons.

It started with the dragon of Earth. The Toragundians mustered their strongest warriors and were able to capture the Dragon of Earth. They captured the dragon, and started to drain the creature of all its magic. The power of a single dragon is said to have to ability to fuel the entire forest for centuries to come. What if that power was contained and put together before being converted into mana? An infinite source of mana, all at the price of killing a few lizards.

One hundred years later, the humans began to move once again. They crashed the ritual which declared the birth of the new Dragon Tamers, slaughtering four of them. They then move onto the dragons, capturing the dragons of Lightning, Darkness, and Light. The dragons have been captured by the Toragundians and are currently sealed by black magic, used by the king. Now it’s been ten years since the Humans began gathering the dragons. The Dragon Tamers of the remaining three elements are still well and have reached a point where they can take the fight to the humans. This war is hitting its peak and hostility between the elves and humans keeps increasing....

.....This is the Ӎ д ʛ ɩ- Щ д ʀ

Malevolent Prophet

9,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
              S E C O N Dxxxxxxx { 2 }SPELL XXXXX| the roles|
              - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Toragundian Kingdom
                                      King- Open
                                      Princess- Reserved
                                      Dragon Slayers- All Open
                                      Royal Guard- 2 open
                                      Paladin- 3 open
                                      Knight- 4 open
                                      Soldier-unlimited

Nuara Clan
                                      Queen- Reserved
                                      Prince- Reserved
                                      Dragon Tamers- Fire Reserved Water, Air Open
                                      Royal Guard- 1 reserved 1 open
                                      Rangers- 3 open
                                      Hunters- 4 open
                                      Warriors- unlimited

Malevolent Prophet

9,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
              T H I R Dxxxxxxx { 3 }SPELL XXXXX| the kingdoms|

Toragundian Kingdom

Toragunda was built upon a high mountain, narrow roads and stairs being the only other way aside from climbing the sheer cliffs to get to the inner city. This consists of the castle, where the royal family lives, and the gardens, stables, servant’s quarters and soldier barracks. Down the mountain and a short trip through the pin forest is the rest of the city, where the shops, homes, and jobs of the rest of the humans who live here reside. There are vast fields for food and animals, a large lake and many rivers for fishing and past and around all that, is a very thick, very densely packed forest. Normal animals alone reside here and for a few miles into the forest, anything magical captured or killed. Moving deeper into the forest, the thick chaotic undergrowth gains symmetry and beauty, no longer just growing over and on anything and everything as it does around the human city. Under the main city, held in man made tunnels within the mountain is where the large cells for the dragons are kept. The cells are made from rock and steel; each dragon bound in chains and forced to only lay on the floor, unable to move. They are brought food and water to keep them alive and their magic flowing, but they are allowed to do nothing else.

Nuara Territory

The Nuara Kingdom is set deep into the vast forest, the city itself seeming to live in harmony with the trees rather than displace them. Greenery grows on every building and all the buildings are made directly out of the earth or the trees. Each home has open door ways and windows, allowing for the air and animals to wander about freely. The palace of the elves is grown out of the tops of trees further back into the forest from the city. Like the city, everything is open, though ropes, ladders, or flying is the only way to get to the palace. All food is grown on or in each home and the elves don't waste an animal. While they do eat animals, they don't simply harvest the meat and leave everything else. They believe that it is wrong to waste any part of your kill. Bones and any remains will be put into decorations, tools, clothes, or maybe even given to the scavengers that live deeper in the forest. In order to keep young ones from venturing too far, they've placed a magic barrier, sealing off the most dangerous parts of the forest. If you're magical power is not stronger than the barrier, unless you know the keyword to pass, you'll literally be stopped by a wall.

Malevolent Prophet

9,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
              F O U R T Hxxxxxxx { 4 }SPELL XXXXX| the races|

Humans
              When in combat, humans rely on the technology they possess. Over the years, they’ve become crafty enough to actually remove magic from a host. This is only possible for the few “scientists” they have however. By using black magic, scientists have been able to remove mana from an object, giving it a physical form. This is then placed into random items, making them magic weapons or armor. Using black magic again, these items are enchanted, allowing them to gain hold of unbelievable power. Because black magic puts a huge strain on the body, most of these enchantments are only speed or power boosts. But, there are occasions when items have other properties, whether it be resistance to some form of magic or even invisibility. The magic items have an unlimited source of power, but do require cool down. They can’t be used excessively or they risk being broken.

Elves
              Besides being in tune with nature so gaining control over magic, the Elves are physically superior to most humans. They are extremely fast, children Elves having the ability to out maneuver all but the fittest soldiers on foot. They know the land, learning about the different creatures and plants at a young age. As stated before, mana is life force to Elves. While it is expendable, it’s highly dangerous for an elf to use their power recklessly. If they try to use something outside of their expertise or above their level, they risk burning out a lot of mana. They won’t die from over doing it but can pass out or experience extreme fatigue. The Elves are superior to humans in archery, since humans rely on crossbows for range.

Malevolent Prophet

9,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
              F I F T Hxxxxxxx { 5 }SPELL XXXXX| the skeleton|

Accepted Profiles
                                      Normal
                                      [imgleft]Direct Image Link[/imgleft]
                                      [size=18][b][color=#010157]A[/color][color=#010E6A]b[/color][color=#021C7D]o[/color][color=#032A90]u[/color][color=#0438A3]t[/color][color=#0546B6] [/color][color=#0654C9]M[/color][color=#0762DC]e[/color][/b][/size]

[color=Choose your color][b]My[/b][u] Name:[/u]
                                      [b]My[/b] [u]Race:[/u]
                                      [b]My[/b] [u]Gender:[/u]
                                      [b]My[/b] [u]Age:[/u]
                                      [b]My[/b] [u]Rank:[/u][/color]

[size=18][b][color=#023C57]M[/color][color=#03556B]y[/color][color=#046F7F] [/color][color=#058993]M[/color][color=#06A2A7]i[/color][color=#06BCBB]n[/color][color=#08D6CF]d[/color][/b][/size]

[color=choose your color][b]My[/b] [u]Personality:[/u]
                                      [b]My[/b] [u]Sexuality:[/u]
                                      [b]My[/b] [u]Likes:[/u]
                                      ->
                                      ->
                                      ->
                                      ->
                                      [b]My[/b] [u]Dislikes:[/u]
                                      ->
                                      ->
                                      ->
                                      ->
                                      [b]My[/b] [u]Abilities:[/u][/color]

[size=18][b][color=#03574C]M[/color][color=#126D5D]y[/color][color=#21846E] [/color][color=#309A7F]G[/color][color=#40B190]e[/color][color=#4FC7A1]a[/color][color=#5EDEB2]r[/color][/b][/size]

[color=choose your color][b]My[/b] [u]Armor: [/u] [Good written description or pics in URL format.]
                                      [b]My[/b] [u]Weapons(s):[/u] [Good written description or pics in URL format.][/color]

Dragon Tamers
                                      [imgleft]Direct Image Link[/imgleft]
                                      [size=18][b][color=#010157]A[/color][color=#010E6A]b[/color][color=#021C7D]o[/color][color=#032A90]u[/color][color=#0438A3]t[/color][color=#0546B6] [/color][color=#0654C9]M[/color][color=#0762DC]e[/color][/b][/size]

[color=Choose your color][b]My[/b][u] Name:[/u]
                                      [b]My[/b] [u]Race:[/u]
                                      [b]My[/b] [u]Gender:[/u]
                                      [b]My[/b] [u]Age:[/u]
                                      [b]My[/b] [u]Rank:[/u][/color]

[size=18][b][color=#023C57]M[/color][color=#03556B]y[/color][color=#046F7F] [/color][color=#058993]M[/color][color=#06A2A7]i[/color][color=#06BCBB]n[/color][color=#08D6CF]d[/color][/b][/size]

[color=choose your color][b]My[/b] [u]Personality:[/u]
                                      [b]My[/b] [u]Sexuality:[/u]
                                      [b]My[/b] [u]Likes:[/u]
                                      ->
                                      ->
                                      ->
                                      ->
                                      [b]My[/b] [u]Dislikes:[/u]
                                      ->
                                      ->
                                      ->
                                      ->
                                      [b]My[/b] [u]Abilities:[/u][/color]

[size=18][b][color=#03574C]M[/color][color=#126D5D]y[/color][color=#21846E] [/color][color=#309A7F]G[/color][color=#40B190]e[/color][color=#4FC7A1]a[/color][color=#5EDEB2]r[/color][/b][/size]

[color=choose your color][b]My[/b] [u]Armor: [/u] [Good written description or pics in URL format.]
                                      [b]My[/b] [u]Weapons(s):[/u] [Good written description or pics in URL format.][/color]

[size=18][b][color=#18067D]M[/color][color=#16127D]y[/color][color=#141E7D] [/color][color=#132A7E]D[/color][color=#11367E]r[/color][color=#0F427E]a[/color][color=#0E4E7F]g[/color][color=#0C597F]o[/color][color=#0A667F]n[/color][/b][/size]

[color=choose your color][b]My[/b] [u]Dragon:[/u] [Pic of dragon in URL format]
                                      [b]Our[/b] [u]Element:[/u] [The element of your dragon, either Fire, water or air.][/color]

Malevolent Prophet

9,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
              S I X T Hxxxxxxx { 6 }SPELL XXXXX| the territories|

Toragunda
                                      Inside the walls of the human castle is a large and bustling city. All the buildings are made of stone and built on top of one another. Often times up to five families can live in one complex. The streets are wide and open, allowing for the passage of carriages, wagons and people on foot. There are sometimes bridges that connect the tall building complexes. The roofs are often flat or topped with a wooden structure to make a shaded shelter. Clothing is often hung out to dry on the roofs, or plants are placed up there to get sun and to give the city more of a natural feel.

The Border
                                      A waterfall and lake combination, this place it set on the border between the human and Elven territories, with the lake mainly on the human side. It was once a lush placed that was filled with fish that flourished on the large population of insects. The elves had decided to share the bounty of fish with the humans when they first came to the forest and taught them to fish in the waters, allowing them to take as much fish as they needed, and for a time it was okay because the humans took only what they could eat. But as the years went on the humans grew more and more greedy, fishing more and more out of the lake until eventually there were no longer any fish. The lake under the waterfall is now only used for swimming and bathing by the elves.

Death's Forest
                                      A very dense part of the forest that has a magical barrier around it against the weak, it was once a major place of congregation for the elves. They would gather there for celebrations and simply have fun, but the forest absorbed the magic that the elves used and the forest eventually grew out of control, becoming too dense for the old, the young, and the weak to make it safely through the forest. As a result, the queen at the time put up the barrier for the safety of those who are not strong enough. Because the elves no longer ventured there frequently, a deadly creature called the Levia, a feline like beast, took up residence there and has caused this place to be more deadly than the rest of the forest.

The Cave
                                      Deep inside the territory of the elves is a rushing blue river that washes into a deep dark cave. Inside this cave is a small island, under which the water runs and empties out into another river at the base of a large mountain. The ceiling of this cave is lightly lit with glowing worms that eat the insects that live in the cave, but covering the walls are paintings that depict the history of the elves, showing their rise, the meeting of the humans and the start of the war, showing the truths that many humans do not know about. In the center of this island is a depression in the ground where coals smoulder, kept alive by the magic of the cave. All elves come to this cave when they reach a certain age so that their heart can be judged. The coals are stoked and turned into a blazing fire and the one to take the test is to step into the fire. if it turns white, their heart is pure, if it turns black, they are tainted. This ceremony can be performed on humans, but an elf must take them and any human whose flame turns black is instantly killed.

Malevolent Prophet

9,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
              S E V E N T Hxxxxxxx { 7 }SPELL XXXXX| the updates|

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Malevolent Prophet

9,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
              E I G T Hxxxxxxx { 8 }SPELL XXXXX| the weather|

m o n t h
                                      January : February : March : April :
                                      May : June : July : August :
                                      September : October : November : December

d a y
                                      29 : 30 : 31 : 01 Fri. : 02 : 03 : 04

s k y
                                      Thunderstorm : Rainy : Clear : Sunny : Cloudy

t i m e
                                      Morning : Afternoon[1:00] : Evening : Night

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff