Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is a private thread. Anyone posting in it that is not a member of the Council of Arwen -you know who you are- is not welcome, and will have their post deleted regardless of the content.

Hey there, this is Gemstone's mule/man toy. (don't ask xp ) Perhaps some of you think I should have created this with Gemstone, but I figure none of the other guild members would be drawn to the thread if it were such an unfamilliar username. I don't know what the rest of you will think of this, heck, I don't even know if the rest of you want to keep it. I think if this topic has a completely boring and unrelated name, and is kept over here out of the way of the guild, us council members can discuss guild matters here and have our privacy.

Not to mention this thread to any of the regular guild members, I'm PM'ing the link to the Council. If the Council does not aprove of this thread and would like another way to have our privacy then it can be abandoned and the Mods will delete it. But at least I tried. whee I'm PM'ing the URL/link to all of you now, with Gemmy. ^.^ I hope you guys aprove. eek

Galadriel Billingham's Significant Otter

Sparkly Seraph

6,600 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Sounds fine to me. 3nodding

7,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Seldaara

~clings~ Support!! Thank goodness! I had to really psyche myself up to do this, I want to help the guild and be a good council member crying

But sometimes I just come across as loudmouthed and abrasive, I have a bad habbit of being quite opinionated as well. I'm trying to curb it, but I decided to chance this. whee

Sparkly Seraph

6,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
Gemstone
Seldaara

~clings~ Support!! Thank goodness! I had to really psyche myself up to do this, I want to help the guild and be a good council member crying
^.^ Well I think we really could use a place away from the rest of the guild. . . the only thing is, people will most likely still visit because the title will make them curious. sweatdrop

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
Well, that's why I've got Kin handy to delete anything they post. They can't get mad about it either, it's written in red first thing. 3nodding Any clutter from non designated posters will be deleted. I'll check for it every time I'm online. biggrin

Sparkly Seraph

6,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
Well, now it sounds even better. whee

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Sure~ seems like a good plan @_@
Ah, finally! A place where we can discuss guild matters! ^_____^ A good idea indeed, Gem!
First off, should topics that have been dead for a long while be locked? Or deleted?
I've started a list of when all the newer members joined, since it doesn't say when on the listings. Handy for those that decide they're never going to post at all...
Arwen, what are the basic rules for this guild that all the council should know? xd
I think its a great idea gem ^^
Hey.... If anyone looks at our previous posts they can find this thread. o_o
I guess there's nothing that can be done about that, oh well. xd

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
Liandrin
Hey.... If anyone looks at our previous posts they can find this thread. o_o
I guess there's nothing that can be done about that, oh well. xd

They'd have to be snooping first. And if they posted anything it'd just get deleted... and perhaps we could/should send them a warning for that. No stalking Council members domokun
Yeah, but if they were to just spy without posting, we'd never know... xd
well unless we went like, the massive pm way, I don't see how there is anyways to avoid having people possibly see...unless..ooh, we could create a whole guild and put it to hidden! xp *is so kidding*

Hilarious Noob

8,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
I read it, but didnt understand. maybe its because I cant really see ._.;

nuGen Staff Member

This sounds good. Even if we changed the way we do this we will have a temperary solution.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff