Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fight scene anyone?

HELL YES!!! 0.25 25.0% [ 6 ]
Bring it fool! 0.125 12.5% [ 3 ]
Imma beat yo a**! 0.041666666666667 4.2% [ 1 ]
b***h say what!? Oh, uh-uh. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
It's on like Donkey Kong! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
B-But I'm a pacifist. 0.041666666666667 4.2% [ 1 ]
I'll "pass a fist" through your face! 0.041666666666667 4.2% [ 1 ]
Yes! Violence! 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 2 ]
*badass gun c**k* (Nuff said.) 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 8 ]
No. I'm a big v****a. 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Okami Hatake's avatar

7,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
KeriaMattson

User Image

Both of Keria’s eyebrows hit her hairline at her partner comment, the only thing keeping her from jumping at his neck to strangle him a few shot of wild shots, hitting the car wildly making the woman drop. “The day you are attracted to me like that Jonathan is the day I’ll either shoot you or myself. Most likely it will be you.” Grabbing both of her guns, Keria leaned out the window, shooting a few at the cars, shattering one of the front windows of one car. Jumping back in before they shot rounds of their own Shotguns words hit Keria’s ears. Perverted partner and a retarded mentor Why did me and Rachel have to get the weird team? “Jonathan apologies to Shotgun or he won’t speak to you.” Looking back one more time, Keria caught what Rachel was doing, smiling at her. “Now why can’t I have a power like that?” She asked then looked back to the two in the front, hearing them still argue.
Leaning up Keria tapped her motors shoulder nicely, trying to keep from doing the exact thing her partner had done. “Now please Shotgun pick up speed and try and lose these guys before they-” More pangs sounded as another group of bullets sounded off. “-hit the tires or worse, the back windshield. We really should do anything we can to get rid of these guys.” As she spoke, the young woman was trying to conger ever ounce of patience she had. As she landed back in her seat Keria said a set of words she had not thought about before she said them. “I would even take going through a building at this point.”

User Image
{Power: Off}xxxxxxxxx
-Hikari Kurotsuki-'s avatar

Shirtless Informer

2,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Ϩhotgun
I feel like dancin’ tonight!
I’m gonna party like it’s my civil right!


Shotgun kept his arms crossed even with Keria pleading with him. She was always nice to him, nothing like Jonathan so he was usually inclined to listen to her. He seemed to stop pouting as she buttered him up but it wasn't until her last statement that his eyes lit up and a smile spread across his face. "Okay!" He shouted as he grabbed the wheel and floored it, the car jetting forward without any warning.

Jonathan who was leaning out the window trying to shot fireballs at their pursuers was jerked so hard he lost his grip and was left dangling half way out the window. "Holy s**t! Ray!" He called out to his nearest team member just as a bullet whizzed passed his face. But that was what he got for ragging on the girls, being Jonathan never payed off... And if that weren't bad enough, it looked like they were heading straight for a... brick wall. "Ray! Get me up NOW!" He panicked, banging a fist against the side of the car. If he lived, he'd be sure to be nicer to EVERYONE, except Shotgun... He was going to slow roast Shotgun...


It doesn’t matter where, I don’t care if people stare!
‘Cause I feel like dancin’ tonight!


((Sorry if my posts aren't too lengthy, I've been unusually sluggish lately.))

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Zakiax's avatar

Vicious Firestarter

User Image
Zakiax Firebane

After leaving the message upon Henry's phone, Zak moved along the line of the sewers. The stench was horrid, but it kept him in his right mind. He was not about to let himself be taken over my instinct again, not when he just returned his right mind. Body aching with each step as he continued forth down the stinky path. The dragon had no idea where he was going he just knew he had to keep moving. Just up ahead he knew of a place where he could finally rest. It was a place he had been working on in secret just for times like this. He had been meaning to tell Henry about his little project, but he had yet gotten around to it.

A small blood trail lead to his location, which attached several rats. Not that he minded the creatures its just that most of the time the beings were overly chatty about unnecessary topics. Mostly they spoke of food, other of mates and other things. Truthfully he didn't have time to deal with their batter at the moment. Instead he decided to send them to find Henry, even if the rats didn't know who Henry was, a massive amount of rats congregating at the surface would alarm anyone, hopefully Henry would notice and follow them back to him.

Deciding he couldn't walk anymore he let himself slump against the stone cold wall of the dark tunnel. Pushing himself further, he knew would only trigger his other self again, as this self was left unguarded. The boy only hoped that Henry would find him soon, for he didn't know how long he would be able to last.






OOC:Sorry its a bit short.
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

location :: Sewers xXxXx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xXxXx
company :: Alone
xXxXx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xXxXx thoughts ::I messed up.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
LostHeartFlame's avatar

Shy Noob

User Image
╔══════════════╗
❝Rachel DeLuna❞
❝Smiley❞ - Team Three Member
Rookie

╚══════════════╝

Rachel was so busy concentrating on her own power that she failed to notice her other teammates firing off bullets and fireballs. The water under one car forced it to slam into another sending them both reeling off the road with a sickening crunch of metal. Then a stray bullet shattered the window in front of her making a sharp fragment embed itself into the palm of her outstretched hand. With a high pitched yelp of pain she recoiled into her seat and pulled the fragment out quickly. The cut wasn't bleeding too much, but it throbbed as if hell fire had scorched it.

Looking up she saw her teammate hanging out of the window half way. Forgetting about her injury she forced herself into the front of the car and wiggled her hips enough to slid behind the fire-caster. "Sorry about the blood Jonathan." She told him before she used both of her hands to yank the material of his jacket. Pulling him into the car with enough force to slam herself backward. "Are you ok?" She yelled over the sound of bullets pelting the car. "Shotgun we have to loose them quick, or we're going to look like Swiss cheese."
Okami Hatake's avatar

7,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
KeriaMattson

User Image

Shotgun seam to relax as Keria spoke, but just as she said the last sentence she saw his face change as well. “No, Shotgun don’t!” She screamed, pulling on his seat to get his attention but it seemed he ignored it. “You said in your text not to go through walls, it hurts!” The girl almost missed the fact that Jonathan had fallen out the window to be helped by Smiley. Keria normally would still be freaking out on Shotgun, begging him to reconsider, pleading not to do this stupid idea. However the girls nerves where shot, and when she got freaked out enough, she need an outlet which always seem to be Jonathan. “If your going to lean out side the car that much you deserve to be road kill!” She screamed at her partner, just in time as the car hit the wall.
It was only a slight tingling feeling, almost unnoticed to Keria. It was in her hands, her legs; almost everywhere she was touching some part of the car along with in the back of her head. Then just like that the wall seam to absorb the car, till it was on the other side of the wall, there pursuers no longer behind them. It only took a scent for Keria to absorb this when all of her sudden she felt extremely worn, her body hurting everywhere like she lifted more weights then she should of. Leaning agent Shotguns seat, breathing heavily she fought to stay awake. “Well at least……my power kicked in.” It wasn’t hard for her to figure out why she felt like this, that had been the largest object she had manipulated every sense she found out about this powers, it was taking a toll on her.“Shot….shotgun just get us to HQ. Please.”

User Image
{Power: ON}xxxxxxxxx
Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl's avatar

Heroic Sentai

11,400 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Brandisher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Machete

Machete just gave a cold killer stare at Atlas. There was no way he was going to let a mercenary inside their base. Well not when he in charge. Plus the guard was being paranoid and impatient."Only when given, Solider." He then turn to Atlas. "You were being paid to overtake those mission, as long as the mission went right, you always get your money. Now, I could suggest you use the money wisely and get some new garment to compensate for you losses. Until Henry, contact you again, don't come back." Machete hope that Shotgun or any other person that knew Atlas doesn't come back straight after what he said and let them in.


mercantes
sorry it took long. Sick
-Hikari Kurotsuki-'s avatar

Shirtless Informer

2,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
enry 𝔐oore

Somehow I’m still here to explain,
that the darkest hour never comes in the night.


Henry paced down the dark streets where Zakiax had last been seen. That is to say, he saw the decimated parking lot of the Pandora Tower and put two and two together. It wasn't hard. Even in the close vicinity of his enemies, Henry had little care of being identified or targeted for that matter. Most people outside of Guardian didn't know what he looked like, and most of those that did would never expect him to leave his office. He would have preferred using a car to patrol the area instead of exposing himself like this but as he couldn't drive safely (without blacking out) on his own he'd need a chauffeur, but the need to keep Zakiax's identity secret outweighed his own convenience. Besides that, he was pressed for time and traffic would only serve to impede him.

Turning into an ally way he suddenly stopped, the world spinning around him. No, not now, he thought as he steadied himself against the building. Blinking a few times he forced the experience to stop, taking a deep breathe when it subsided. He had to find Zak soon or both of them would be in trouble. Then, as if on cue, Henry heard the chatter of swear rats at his feet. Looking down he could see a small horde of the creatures racing from a grate nearby. The odd behavior could have meant a number of things, especially for someone involved in supernatural but Henry was certain they were sent out by Zakiax. Looking around he spotted a manhole a short ways down the ally. Moving to it he made a small flicking motion with his wrist, the cover flying off and clattering toward the street he'd just come from.

The smell hit him instantly but he gave no reaction. Taking a few quick glances he surveyed the area before lowing himself into the waterway. He could feel the presences of people but there were a few who could mask themselves from him, and chances could not be taken. Pushing all other thoughts aside, he began to search the tunnels for his friend. Zak was his closest companion, he'd worked for his father and his grandfather before that so Henry had known him since early childhood. On top of that Zak was a valuable member of Guardian, his knowledge and power were assets the organization could never do without. If he was in trouble it was Henry's duty to take care of him, not only as the Overseer but as his friend.

After a few minutes of wandering Henry could hear footsteps. Not sensing anything from their direction Henry was certain it was Zakiax, he was one of the few that could escape his perception. Rounding the corner he could see the boy that was Zak's human form. "Zakiax," he alerted him so he did not come upon him by surprise, though he highly doubted the dragon would not notice him before hand. Coming up just behind him Henry could now get a full view of the mess he was in. Henry's eyebrows furrowed but he said nothing, giving the boy a look of relief. "When I heard your voice in the message I had thought you lost a limb or two," he smiled, chuckling slightly. Henry wasn't a big joker but he couldn't express his relief in any other way. He'd been assuming the worst up until now but it was obvious that the wounds were more psychological, something he was certain he could help with.


You can sleep with a gun.
But when are you gonna wake up and fight for yourself?


User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games