Yes! Violence! 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 3 ]
*badass gun c**k* (Nuff said.) 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 8 ]
No. I'm a big v****a. 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

~*Vivianne Von Hansen - Pandora*~

User Image
Party is rocking till I come in...

xxxxxVivianne plastered on one of her 'happy and in love' smiles, and had been managing to make it seem like they were the perfect couple. Even though she was calculating, she had still been managing to look normal, which was what one needed to be here.
xxxxxShe nodded as an understanding of what Ryan was suggesting, which was to reach out to Chimera with her powers.
xxxxx"Chimera? You need any back up? We're going to come in," Vivianne informed Chimera. She turned to Ryan and nodded. Even if Chimera was to say no, she would be heading in there anyways. She couldn't let another Pandora member get hurt.

xxxxxThe redhead tugged on Ryan's hands into the tower, but making it look like they weren't in a hurry. Just some people speed-walking instead of lollygagging.

...I make them all freeze, and then they all drop dead!

Vicious Firestarter

User Image
Zakiax Firebane

A hint of a smile curled upon the boy's lips as he seemed to be praised. "You are right, I am quite the rare beast." he mused continuing the light conversation. Of course he wasn't human, and since his partner was unconscious there was no reason to act it. "And I being who I am, am taking your catch back. She is one of my partners and I will not allow her to be harmed anymore."

However the pistol may be seemingly ignored by the male its whooshing through the air was tracked by the male's ears. His entire focus was kept upon Chimera's movements, his eyes annualized the situation taking everything in. From the moments his body passed through his yard and a half barrier of fire which erupted around him. When the pistol hit it, the thing was turned into ash the flames hot enough to melt the metal beyond boiling point and further. The barrier vanished as soon as the Pistol was gone. A half cough escaped the males mouth, causing a bit of blood to trickle down the edge of his lips. He had been in the shadow realm too long, and now its toll was back-lashing at his body. These were the effects of using this ability and the taste of blood was annoying him, especially since it was his blood. His irritation was shown in those slitted pupils of his crimson orbs. In truth he was angry at himself for pushing his body this far, but he wasn't going to back down, not yet.

Taking several steps back from the man, "sjach, confn ekess ve." he spoke in Draconian, several things happened at this time. First his powerful tail moved and curled around Natasha's midsection and then curled the female close to his back keeping her weight near the center of his body. The second thing which happened was the actually summoning of his black-bladed sword, Shadow. In a burst of flames near his right hand the hilt of shadow appeared and the male grasped the hilt with it. Flames licked the blade of the dragon scaled blade, with a simple and graceful motion he swung the sword at the other, knowing full well it wouldn't work.

The bullets from the guard's weapons hit the same barrier that Chimera's pistol had fallen fate to. The fate of the bullets the same, the metal melting then turning to ash. "You should truly, understand your opponent before rushing in so rashly." he growled. The itch to shift to his dragon form was returning, maybe it was because he had just used both of his elements, or maybe it was because his body was already half way there. Scales began to line some of the pale flesh that was exposed upon the male's form, he was fighting the urge but it was becoming stronger.

OOC: Translation: Shadow, Come to me.
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

location :: Pandora's Tower Parking Lot xXxXx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xXxXx
company :: Natasha and Chimera, (Nyx Unknown)
xXxXx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xXxXx thoughts ::Things are getting out of hand.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Unsealed Gatekeeper

6,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

•••ӿӾStatus:Kidnapping Natasha/Fighting ZakӾӿ••••••ӿӾArmament:Dream SpaceӾӿ••••••ӿӾLocation:Pandora TowerӾӿ••••••ӿӾThoughts:"DoWn WiTh ThE BloOdY ReD KiNg!"Ӿӿ•••

User Image
nd should I die before I ake,

⇒⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇐

Sighing a bit, Chimera backed away from the male and focused on responding to Vivianne. 'Please break off your connection to me immediately, have Ryan take a point behind this guy and focus on controlling his tail. I will make an opening.' In that moment, a concentration of other worldly energies built up inside Chimera's form. The apparent shift between 'mostly human' and shade becoming a physical change in appearance. From his left eye, which now swirled with gold, silver and black, a thin wisp of golden silver smoke drew upwards. A long smirk spreading over his lips while he extended his hand outwards towards Zak. "PoOr olD You~ Let mE HeLp yOu wItH YoUr NiGhTmArEs"

From the tip of his fingers, smoke alike that leaving his eyes swarmed out of his flesh and molded into a ball inside his hand. Grasping it, the smoke swirled around the two of them, masking vision in or out of the tornado-like haze of mist. "DoWn tHe rAbBiT HoLe YoU Go!" From the smoke, hundreds of black creatures emerged, all surging towards the dragon with amazing speed. Chimera's form had become intangible once more as he observed the swarm rushing the Guardian, if he were to attack, he would only be able to take about half of this swarm, while the rest continued to attack and claw away at his flesh.

As if to even increase the amount of one-sided power, a quick whip of his hand caused the seemingly endless smoke to warp and cloud around Zakiax. So dense that it stopped him from seeing anything that was going on and hindering his accuracy with flame. "ThE cHiLd HaD bEttEr WaKe FrOm HiS DrEaM Of HeRoIcS BeFoRe He BeCoMeS LoSt In HiS DrEaM WoRlD!" The entire time of his attacks, Chimera's voice had seemed warped, appearing from all around Zakiax albeit the fact that he was clearly visible before as a single entity. Sparkles of red appeared through the haze while the dragon was slowly beginning to fall into a state of unconciousness. "Oh MiStEr SaNd-MaN~ TaKe Me AwAy!"

⇒⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇐

pray the lord my oul to take.

((If someone else responds with a T/B/T then we can actually force response over time through the removal of probability, so, anyone else want to jump in? As is normal, we can't kill him off, but if we remove all the other options, then I can pull those who would be forced to wait until late tomorrow away from the wait.))

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Atlas Grey: The Sub Con

Wrapping up a job was just like taking it in the first place: it boosts your ego. Atlas had his ego enlarged for the next few hours until he gets another job which was probably in another few hours or tomorrow. However, he's been in demand lately that he got yet another call from Guardian's people.

"Right right right... Anything I should know about? Like who the hell am I- Oh, right the shades. You're sending the info on the... Whoa, she's a babe. Shadow Fox and Firebane right? Get them out... No further instructions? Okay, engage as necessary, break off when able. Okay, I'm on my way."

Atlas got his "Cool" shades from Guardian after his first contract with them. Realizing that he was probably going to be so in demand with all the small fry and complications that came with it, they issued him a "Guardian Shade". A next-generation shades that came with an earpiece, a phone and an optional surgical implant for communication. The shades pretty much functioned like a laptop but it had a HUD and it does what you think. He'd been typing emails through his head for the past few months and a few more months earlier to adjust to it.

His next contract was to help out Firebane and Shadow Fox who were currently in Pandora Tower. Now that place he knew a bit well, having done a few jobs for the other side. While they haven't taken him into direct confrontation with Guardian, he did cause them a few problems such as an increased activity by werewolves in a certain district in the city, some vampire lairs being established after he paved the way by eliminating small protective details. While he did these jobs efficiently, he also undid his handiwork just as quick.

Firing off Rappel and Grapple Arrows from building to building with his special bow- a Pandora Gift given a number of quirks and tweaks so that it shot like a rifle, he reached the tower's parking lot, finding a creepy looking guy, a dragon and probably someone else. He couldn't shake the feeling that he was missing something as he swung into a high arc, reminiscent of a Spider Man movie and landed perfectly into a superhero pose (with an idiotic style) into an area overlooking the action.

"Okie dokie... Gotta get their attention somehow..."
he mumbled as he took out five "Flash" Arrows, charged them all so that they would explode violently after making a very disorienting sound and flashing to blind people and shot them like a barrier between the man and the dragon.

"Wheeeee!"
he squealed as he shot a Grapple Arrow and swung to another post before the flashes come, all the while doing a stupid imitation of a Tarzan scream. If these people knew what they were doing, they'd get out right now while he was still in one piece.
ʟøϲαтιøɴ ✗✘ Pandora Tower Parking Lot
ϲøᴍᴘαɴʏ ✗✘ Vivianne, Chimera, Zak, (Natasha), (Nyx)
ᴍøøᴅ ✗✘ Serious/Focused

x я ʏ α ɴ xx ɭ υ ϲ α s xx ɭ ιxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxᴘαɴᴅøяαx xxтεαɱ øɴεx xxℓιℓ яεᴅ

User Image

xxxNodding, Ryan relinquished his hold on Vivianne's hand before ducking behind the line of guards in order to get past the strange reptilian man. Luckily for him, there was a sporty, red car parked to the side of the the Tower's entrance, just the thing to provide cover for the mess he was about to make. Diving behind the vehicle, Ryan tore open the zipper of his hoodie in one movement and dumped the three blood bags strapped to his abdomen onto the ground. He couldn't exactly see what was happening on the other side of the car, but, even from this distance, he could feel the air temperature rising dramatically so that his skin broke out in a sweat. If it was this bad for him, Ryan only hoped that Chimera had done the smart thing and gone intangible. It was going to take him a couple seconds to draw the blood from each bag and pressurize it enough so as to avoid detection. A few more seconds to crystallize it, and then deploy.

xxxBy the time he was done, Ryan had three deep red, extra large marbles spinning in the air in front of him. 'Okay, go time.' Chimera's voice was just taking on that creepy tone typical of when he went other worldly. A peek around the sports car's bummer verified Ryan's suspicions: Chimera was "wraithing" out - 'Still creepy as ******** when he does that...' with nightmare creatures and smoke. The whole shebang, but no time for admiration.

xxxConcentrating on the three marbles of blood, Ryan, hands dancing infront of him, willed them up into the air and towards the enemy's back. They shot off like bullets, stopping just short of impact. Once they were in position at about neck level, a perfect blind spot, Ryan spun two out into spiked balls about the size of ping-pongs. Chimera was taunting the... dragon-thing, dancing about in front of it and keeping it from looking behind. The inky blobs of Chimera's summons were bounding about, climbing and clawing at skin. Just the opportunity that Ryan needed. Let the dragon-thing claw at the summons; the more he clawed, the more he would add to Ryan's supply of blood.

xxxA twist of his wrist - control was always easier when he used physical movements - sent the two spiked balls spinning down, through inky summons and across skin. They were just enough to mimic the teeth and nails of the minions while gathering more blood. And, due to their small size, they were harder to hit - especially under cover of the undulating inky bodies. Not that it would matter much if the dragon-thing whacked them: Ryan would just reform them into something different.

xxxThe last orbital was still floating in the enemy's blind spot, a short spike posed and ready for a signal from Chimera...

'нεʏ ʈнεяε ℓιʈʈℓε яεᴅ яιᴅιɴɢ нøøᴅxxxxxxxxxxx
ʏøυ sυяε αяε ℓøøкιɴɢ ɢøøᴅxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ʏøυ'яε εvεяʏʈнιɴɢ α ʙιɢ ʙαᴅ ωøℓʄ ωøυℓᴅ ωαɴʈ.'
Bowling For Soup, Li'l Red Riding Hoodxxxx

shadow7177

Unsealed Gatekeeper

6,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

•••ӿӾStatus:Kidnapping Natasha/Fighting ZakӾӿ••••••ӿӾArmament:Dream SpaceӾӿ••••••ӿӾLocation:Pandora TowerӾӿ••••••ӿӾThoughts:"GoOdNiGhT SwEeT PrInCe."Ӿӿ•••

User Image

⇒⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇐

Observing while the Creatures began taking their toll on his enemy, his eyes flashed over the small glints of crimson red that made up the teeth and claws of their forms. In the mean time, the excess heat in the area was beginning to take its toll on the crystallized blood, which was slowly raising in temperature and approaching its boiling point of one hundred degrees centigrade. Looking over the scene, Chimera chose to take the time he had amassed through the intervention of Ryan to extract Natasha. The guards that had been shooting into the mist were now dragging away the VIP he had already captured, though the young man was now focusing more on the creature forming before him. This was when, without warning, five small glittering projectiles ripped through the mist, immediately being swarmed by the wall and covered so as to reduce their ability to blind the pair. The only real change was the deafening squeal of the exploding rounds.

However this distraction acted more as an advantage for Chimera to pull the strings of the Dream Space. Closing his hands around each other, the mist followed suit with his motions, surrounding and making the area around the two of them completely filled with the opaque smoke. "Dreamspace." As if on cue, the mist shot outwards and formed into childhood toys that were scattered throughout the parking lot. Levitating and moving around, small specks of light seemed to appear at random. Standing in front of Zak was Chimera, holding up a still unconscious Natasha. However this Chimera had long crimson red talons that were tapping against the throat of Natasha. "MoVe In AnY DiReCtIoN OtHeR ThAn AwAy AnD ShE GoEs To SLeEp FoReVeR, cHiLd." Speaking in a threatening tone, the male dragged the claw across the flesh of Natasha, pulling a small stream of blood from her fair, pale flesh while a grin crossed his unmarked face. "LeAvE cHiLd, BeFoRe SoMeOnE HeRe StArTs To DrEaM FoReVeR." His voice seemed to come from everywhere at once while he spoke, the movement of his lips seeming off-sync to the words that Zak heard.

⇒⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇐

User Image
ʟøϲαтιøɴ ✗✘ Pandora Tower Parking Lot
ϲøᴍᴘαɴʏ ✗✘ Vivianne, Chimera, Zak, (Natasha), (Nyx)
ᴍøøᴅ ✗✘ Focused

x я ʏ α ɴ xx ɭ υ ϲ α s xx ɭ ιxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxᴘαɴᴅøяαx xxтεαɱ øɴεx xxℓιℓ яεᴅ

User Image

xxxThere it was and not a moment too soon. The water content of the spiked balls was evaporating in the heat faster than Ryan had anticipated, making it so that the blood from the wounds barely sustained the size of the balls. Upon hearing the shout of his instructors invocation, Ryan spun the balls back in his direction to cool off while the last orbital of blood stabbed down into the base of the enemy's back, at the curve of spine and tail. It had seemed the most opportune location: a blind spot of muscles and veins. The spike need not last long, just enough to dig through the sensitive tissue and cause an involuntary spasm of the appendage. Hit one muscle and the others attached to it would release in reaction.

xxxTwo flashes of red in the inky black gave Ryan two more points to aim for, reforming the remaining marbles of blood into spikes and shooting them at the tender skin between shoulder blade and spine. Even if the dragon-thing were to turn, both were guaranteed to hit locations which would bleed profusely, be it shoulder, side, or neck. The aerodynamic shape of the missiles spurred them on faster. Average human reaction time was 0.15 to 0.30 seconds and, recovering from the shock of a deep wound to his lower back, the enemy was likely to take longer.

xxxCalculation was the first lesson taught to Team One members. The battlefield is a chess game: always be three step ahead of your opponent. Step one: stab. Reaction one: induced spasm. Reaction two: consciously recognize pain. Reaction three: react to the pain. Thus, attack as many times as possible before the enemy responds. Missiles two and three were timed to hit within the window of consciously recognizing pain and reacting to it, giving no leeway for another reaction. There was no way that a brain would be able to catch up in time to react fully. Even if the target was able to initiate a dodge, he would not be able to avoid injuries which would bleed profusely.

xxxBlood was pooling on the ground, giving Ryan the opportunity that he had sought. This was his element, using the enemy's own against them. Concentrating, hands outstretched before him, Ryan pulled up the blood from the ground, forming spikes which stuck out at odd angles and impeded movement. Even with the heat, the blood pouring from the dragon-thing's wounds provided a steady supply of fluid to sustain the spikes which, on their own, would inflict more wounds to draw more blood. 'Your turn, teach. He's not going to know what hit him.'

'нεʏ ʈнεяε ℓιʈʈℓε яεᴅ яιᴅιɴɢ нøøᴅxxxxxxxxxxx
ʏøυ sυяε αяε ℓøøкιɴɢ ɢøøᴅxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ʏøυ'яε εvεяʏʈнιɴɢ α ʙιɢ ʙαᴅ ωøℓʄ ωøυℓᴅ ωαɴʈ.'
Bowling For Soup, Li'l Red Riding Hoodxxxx

shadow7177

Meroko-chii's Kouhai

Blessed Gaian

User Image
╔══════════════╗
❝Rachel DeLuna❞
❝Smiley❞ - Team Three Member
Rookie

╚══════════════╝
Nervous habits are hard as hell to kill and because of this Rachel could not stop herself from pacing up and down the street. Where was she? Well who the hell knew! Her team had gone off without her for some kind of punishment or something. Being new and all, she'd not been on the last mission, but the words spread about it were not friendly. Something went wrong and now her team was being trained from Zero up. Which, ironically, is what she needed.

"Why would they leave me here? This is so... I don't even know." She mumbled as she lifted her hand to stroke through her hair. Everything about this 'Guardian' thing was so messed up and confusing. Taking a breath she slowed her heart and made herself sit down on a nearby bench. There had been a sinking feeling within her stomach for some time now. Either something was horridly wrong or she was just plum crazy. I don't know what to do. I mean for Christ's sake I'm nineteen years old and I feel like a lost child! Looking up and down the street she was glad to see it was deserted. No one needs to see me like this.

Standing from her bench she took out a water bottle and drank a quick swig. The H2O made her feel a little better as a power rushed through her limbs. She manipulated a small portion of it out of the bottle and formed it into a little ball before stowing away what was left in her hoodie pocket. Bouncing the water ball between hands (another habit of hers to help her think) she walked down the street and took a left. Leaving her ears open she walked in silence hoping maybe to pick up on one of her teammates voices'.

Shirtless Informer

User Image
Ɉonathan Ɇvans

I am not a pattern to be followed,
the pill that I'm on is a tough one to swallow.

"Pull over!" Jonathan demanded for the seventeenth time in a row. They'd lost sight of their idiot, motorcycle riding teacher, and were currently using guess work to track him down. Jonathan was convinced that if he were driving they'd never have lost him and if he had his hands on the wheel now they could find him easily. Of course, Keria had no intention of handing him the wheel, nor was it impossible for her to follow the path of angry drivers and property damage sure to follow a madman on a motorbike. She was doing quiet the job of finding his location but after the s**t he'd put them through, Jonathan wasn't the most patient person in the world and not having any control in the situation only caused him further frustration. In fact, all his day had been was frustration after frustration, and it was about damn time for him to catch a break, or at least blow off some steam. And judging by the fireworks just down the road, he felt that he might just get that chance.

"There!" he pointed out enthusiastically as several large bursts of light, followed by another series of spectacular events erupted from the parking lot of a large tower just in front of them, "Did you see that!?" Jonathan was all grins as his ride came to a stop just outside the action, thinking only one thing: Showtime! Without a second thought for himself or his teammates, Jonathan rushed into the fray, a smile plastered to his face. His attention was all on the big flashy scene playing out in the middle of the parking lot but as he got closer he came to an abrupt stop. Tall, dark, and creepy had the poor, defenseless, and smoking hot Natasha in his claws. Jonathan's first instinct was to run in, guns blazing (literally), but something stopped him from doing so. It wasn't his conscience, or any form of though for that matter, but it was a voice. A rather annoying and familiar one at that.

"Hey!" It echoed off to the right of the long clawed gentleman and his beautiful captive. In the short distance it looked to be just a light, but upon closer inspection one could make out the appearance of a man on a motorcycle, heading straight for the couple. "Let Tommy go!!!" He yelled before jumping from the bike and rolling off to the side, as the machine continued on its path, liable to plow right through both parties. But that was Shotgun, stupidly dangerous and wildly indiscriminate.

I'm not a criminal, not a role model,
not a born leader, I'm a tough act to follow.

Meroko-chii's Kouhai

Blessed Gaian

User Image
╔══════════════╗
❝Rachel DeLuna❞
Rookie

╚══════════════╝

Rachel was lost in her thoughts as she tossed the water ball in her hands until a light lit up the sky. Off in the distance, on another street, she could hear Fahrenheit's voice. Letting the water disperse in her hands she busted into a sprint towards the lights since she had no doubt in her mind that was where her team was going. My team? God, I sound like them already. Turning a sharp corner she ran into the parking lot and stopped a bit of a ways behind Jonathan. If he was crazy enough to stand close then good for him, but Rachel had no battle experience and she would rather not loose a limb today. She spotted a few familiar faces but their names didn't come to mind. Shotgun, her group leader, was launching himself in a dangerous manner. No surprise there I suppose. From what I've heard he's done worse.

Smiley took a moment to look around and spot all possible water containers. Puddles, pipe lines, and half filled water bottles were everywhere on the streets. This could work to her benefit, but she would have to be careful to not harm one of her fellow members. That is if I fight. She prayed it would no come to that...
KeriaMattson

User Image

“SHUT UP ALREADY!”
Keria nearly screamed at Jonathan, turning hard to the right, trying to keep her eyes opens for anything out of the ordinary. “I’ve lost all patience with you. One more freaking word, one and I’ll through you out of the freaking car! This isent as easy as it lookl” By how the woman’s blue eyes gleamed it was easy to tell she meant it. It was not easy trying to track down Shotgun, with nothing but guesses and feelings that Keria was going on. Just when she was about to turn again, just wanting to through her partner around she saw the flashes of light. “Yeah.” Was her only response as she floored it, nearly hitting a car who had tried to keep her from cutting him off, failing when he noticed she wasn’t stopping for him. Slamming on her breaks, the car skited sideways just as Jonathan jumped out to the parking lot. Grabbing her two hand guns, her only reliable weapons, Keria followed coming up to the strange scene.
It chilled the poor girl to death, how had this basted hurt Natasha of all people? The silver haired, blue eyed girl had not known the woman for long, but she had always assumed she would be hell to take down. So that meant this guy was must have some apmted up power, or so she thought. That when Shotguns voice boomed out, as he jumped of his motorcycle to use it as a weapon. Now Keria just wanted to freaking slam Shotguns head open because that was going to do just as much good as bad. Keria got her guns ready, ready for a good shot, an opening of any kind.

User Image

Vicious Firestarter

User Image
Zakiax Firebane

By time he was covered in the thick black smoke scales lined most of his flesh, mainly the vital parts of his body, around his neck, heart, arteries. A natural protective harder then steel armor. Down the Rabbit hole you go. those words seemed to resonate with in his mind, echoing over and over. He had been down the rabbit hole and it was one place he feared, well more or less it was the darkness with in himself that he feared. The claws of the beasts didn't phase him, for they only nicked the skin that was exposed.

Just like the shadow realm this was suffocating, enough that the darkness he feared was creeping further and further into the depths of his mind. The dragon wanted to shift, fly, escape. Anything so he wouldn't transform into that beast once more. Nearly ignoring the outside world completely the inside battle within the beast began. He had exceeded his limits and now he was paying for it, he just hoped his physical form could hold up.

Though out the entire ordeal his eyes seemed unfocused as his mind battled for the right to his body. Intense flames began to flicker upon his body licking his limbs just like they did with the unmoving sword in his hand. Natasha would be safe, even unconscious his flames would never hurt a partner of his, that was if he still had her. At the moment he couldn't really tell, all that mattered was containing the dark side which was running ramped through his thoughts. Showing him memories he had locked away for good. The ones of the last time he had lost to that side of him. Memories of him killing the innocent long ago, long before he joined Guardian. In a sense you could say that he joined the organization to redeem himself. To protect the innocent from creatures such as himself.

Child that word seemed to cut through his internal struggle, and it seemed that he and his alter ego seemed to think the same thing. "Call me Child one more time I dare you." the dragon hissed. Child there it was again, it was like the only word which mattered to him. He was a dragon, no child and just to prove it the large beast let himself become fully dragon. The male's body seemed to convulse as he fell to his knees, Natasha fell from the grip of his tail rolling to the cement ground as the male's body became larger. Hands became talons, muzzle becoming elongated and spiked. The boy's muscles rippled as the weight of his giant dragon form emerged from the mists. Taking a step forward his claws dug into the cement cracking it under him. Crimson leather wings matched the crimson spikes and horns which lined his face and head.

A single flap of those large wings caused a severe down draft. What wounds he had before seemed no existent on his true form, of course that was the case, anything that was harmed on his true form would be harmed on all his forms, but it was not the other way around. In a sense they could be looked at life lines. The large armored beast arched his head and let out a breath of fire upon the area.

The guardian had lost himself among his anger at being called a child, it was most likely the fact that both he and his alter ego agreed on something that caused his transformation. The instinct to survive was all he had now, what ever destruction followed it didn't matter. Parts of him wanted to take off and leave, to fly, yet the strong intense smell of blood filled his nostrils. That delicious smell, he wanted more of it. The Guardians and Pandora both had a situation upon their hands.

OOC: I would have been quite appreciated if you have let me post and respond before posting again <-- Mainly towards Shadow and Nver. I'm sorry if you feel like i was holding up the rp but I do have other things then the internet, aka college. So expect a long post now that I'm free.
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

location :: Pandora Tower Parking lot xXxXx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xXxXx
company :: Natasha, Guardians Team 3, Pandora Team 1, (Nyx Unknown)
xXxXx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xXxXx thoughts ::Why does it always end up like this?!? That Darkness, will it ever leave me?

Unsealed Gatekeeper

6,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

•••ӿӾStatus:Kidnapping Natasha/Fighting Zak -> Returning back 'home'Ӿӿ••••••ӿӾArmament:Dream SpaceӾӿ••••••ӿӾLocation:Pandora Tower/Abandoned Pandora Laboratory - Officer's ResidenceӾӿ••••••ӿӾThoughts:"Finally, peace and quiet."Ӿӿ•••

User Image

⇒⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇐

A wide grin crossed over the males lips while the illusion of the creatures and the copy of him and Natasha disappeared. The bike running right through the puffs of golden silver smoke that was left of the illusions. His body emerged from the small wisps of smoke, picking up the real Natasha and pulling her up to his body and moving to lay her against a nearby wall. Standing in front of her, Chimera chuckled loudly towards the Dragon, and everyone in the area. Looking around, the blinks of light became more and more frequent. The small amount of time that Zak had spent fighting with himself allowed more and more of his nightmares to leak out into Dream Space. These flashes suddenly split open like portals, showing on the other side a completely black world filled with shadows. "ArE YoU aFrAiD oF tHe DaRk cHiLd?" With those words, completely black tendrils shot out, anyone within two football fields of Chimera would see the hulking black tentacles reaching out and crawling over the dragon's skin.

From the deepest and most dark sides of his mind, his nightmares swarmed out from the portals, all leaping up along the tentacles to catch onto him. In a matter of moments, his body was forced down onto the ground, shadows and pure black enveloping and encasing him in an unbreakable trap. Anyone that was not effected by the Dream Space would be completely unaffected by the breaking of consciousness and unconsciousness, instead they would see the dragon standing completely still. Caught inside his own mind, having been stuck in the Dream Space too long, his unconscious worries and fears bound him to himself. Caught inside his own mind, his unconsciousness would hold him in a state of limbo in reality long enough for Guardian or Pandora to secure him. In the mean time, Chimera lowered his hands, turning them over to the rest of the Guardian soldiers, including the mercenary that was hired by them. The entire area filled with black-silver smoke which held the scent of rotting flesh and death.

While the thick smoke surrounded everyone in the area, Chimera allowed his mind to regain its original stability, picking up Natasha and slinging her over his shoulder before pacing towards the BMW he arrived in. From the black smoke, featureless humanoid figures strode out towards each guardian member, their eyes a deep red, seeming to fill up their empty eye sockets. They carried the same smell of rotting carcass' that the smoke did. The sound of an engine starting came from everywhere at once, another illusion meant to distract any possible interlopers. "God's Tears." Having drove up beside Ryan, Natasha being poised into the back of the car, he swung open the passenger door, leaning over the middle of the car and grabbing him by the back of his jacket and pulling him in. "We're leaving, now." Another few seconds passed and the black four-door pulled up beside Vivianne, reaching out through the side of the car, his body seeming to be made of static, the same appearance overcame her own body while he pulled her through the metallic exterior of the car and tossed her into the back. "Buckle up."

Looking over to Ryan, he spoke to him in clear instructions. "All the blood, make it explode and shoot out, like a spike bomb." Without any more words, he stepped onto the gas pedal and sped away from the scene in the unmarked vehicle. In the next few moments, as soon as he reached the threshold for his powers, Chimera spoke a few words under his breath. A sudden blast of golden silver energy caused all the electronics in the car to turn off for a moment. Back where the smoke had been, Hundreds of portals just like those that entrapped Zak emerged and opened all throughout the towers premises, surrounding the entire building, all the way to the top. This seemed to be the only effect the before imposing smoke had, the creatures still wandered about the parking lot however, their slouching, almost zombie-like forms shambling towards the guardian personnel in the hundreds.

-Timeskip 10 minutes-

Having sped nearly the entire way, Chimera arrived at a long, narrow, unpaved roadway that lead up to a seemingly modern three-story building outside of the city limits, hidden by the surrounding forests. What would have been a half-hour trip was reduced by two-thirds because of the young mans reckless driving habits. Pulling up the road, an otherwise normal piece of wall flipped open like a garage, sealing shut behind them with a loud 'clank' of magnetic locks sealing shut. Once the garage was closed, soft blue light filling the area as blue lighting veins embedded into the wall illuminated the area. "Welcome back Operative." a female voice sounded out from the walls, the doors of the BMW opening automatically while Chimera unbuckled, stepping out of the car and moving around to the back to cautiously pull Natasha out of the vehicle. Looking over to the pair of students, he nodded towards the metal door that lead into the rest of the facility. "This is an old laboratory and residential center for Pandora here in Los-Angeles, this complex was reserved for high-ranking officers. Keep in this building, if I find you poking around anywhere else, then there will be hell to pay. We will start group training soon, but for now... I need to interrogate this Guardian. Tomorrow I will make breakfast and we will head back to HQ, for now, rest up."

Finishing his instructions, Chimera walked over to the metal door, making a single-handed sliding gesture. The door slid open, the quiet hiss of hydraulics following the doors movements. "Oh... and there are only two rooms... so better get familiar really quick with each other." Stepping out of the garage, he made his way up the stairs and into the master bedroom, laying Natasha softly onto the already-made bed and laying his jacket down over top of her. Stepping out of the large room for a moment, he trekked down the stairs and opened up the fridge in the main kitchen, pulling out two bottles of long-bow beer. Each was dripping with precipitation as he made his way back up to the room, placing one bottle on the nightstand next to the bed, setting himself down in a nearby love-seat and cracking open his own bottle. "What a day... here I was thinking I would be capturing a little mouse... and I ended up ensnaring a ruthless wolf."

⇒⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇐

((Prelaid Trap Sprung - Sandman's trap: Using the Dream-space, an area established around a single consciousness is filled with 'sand', a golden silver mist that seems to have particulate appearance. If the enemy creates a psychological opening, his/her fears will act as a bind that traps them in a nightmarish dream state within their own mind until their outer senses are laid to rest, ex: in a bed. The physical reaction to this consciousness magic involves the disconnection of multiple chemical receptors in the brain, once these receptors stop trying to reconnect, they can slowly return to their original state and the enemy can return to normal physical actions.

Good Fight!

Trap Lain - Valhala's Gate.))

User Image

Meroko-chii's Kouhai

Blessed Gaian

User Image
╔══════════════╗
❝Rachel DeLuna❞
Rookie

╚══════════════╝

Rachel watched in horror as the scene before her unfolded. This huge overgrown lizard morphed into her line of vision as the fighting was going on. While the Guardians did tell her that not everything was as it seemed in the world... she would have never thought that dragons could possibly exist. The body of the beast was magnificent and the young girl could only watch in mixed awe and terror as it opened its maw to spew flames in whichever direction it pleased. Smiley didn't even have the thought process to scream, but the sound echoed in her head as areas lit ablaze. What the hell is that thing doing?!Thankfully Rachel was far enough away that only the heat of the flames rolled over her body and not actual fire.

Acting quickly Rachel pushed up the sleeves to her black hoodie and outstretched her arms. Closing her eyes she allowed the feeling of rushing water to fill her senses. Every time she called upon her power she could almost feel the water dancing and racing over her skin. It was a thrilling rush, something not even the greatest high could give her. A water line under her feet busted and spewed water across the ground, another line above them lining the wall burst and showered them. The tugging in her blood signaled she was starting to get close to her max control but she bit her lip and summoned the huge wave to her, combining it all into one huge mass of liquid.

She surveyed the parking lot with glowing blue eyes and assessed what fires needed to be put out first so that the parking lot would not be in total ruins. The first to go was a car. The blast of water put a huge dent in the side, but the fire was out and there was no chance of explosion, the next fire was the flames that were licking their way up the walls. Once it was taken care of Rachel summoned her water barrier back to her side encase of any other fire hazards.

Rachel looked over to her team in panic. She realized couldn't do this all night. Using her water power to this extent would drain her too fast. The young rookie wanted to tell her partners to do something... anything to help her! But it wasn't like they could. They didn't have power over water. Smiley briefly wondered if Jonathan could put out fire with fire, but that was just plain stupid. Please do something guys, quick. Smiley was loosing focus but she faintly heard a car start off in the distance, which most likely wasn't too far away from her. Taking a knee she tried to preserve her energy by encasing herself within her water "puddle". What the hell is this smell? Using her hoodie she tried to cover her nose, but it didn't block out the smell much.

(I don't know if there is anything wrong with this post or not, but if there is please let me know so that I may fix it)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Atlas Grey: The Sub Con

When the scene unfolded, Atlas barely shot four arrows that either blew up or melted near the dragon's presence. It wasn't until his employers told him that the dragon was Firebane that he stopped. If they didn't he'd probably be tussling with the two freaks before him from his perch. Just then as if on cue, a motorcycle came hurtling to the fray followed by more Guardians. These were the ones he knew... At least, by face. He shot a Grapple Arrow once more and did a flipping motion while firing a shot midair at the group's feet for some smoke before landing gracefully and readying another arrow.

However, his efforts were too late as he looked at the freaks dragging Shadow Fox away and Firebane losing control. He was okay with getting hit by cars, getting shot at by tanks and trampled by stampeding buffaloes but this doesn't look good.

"So... Fifty bucks says Firebane's gonna trash this place?"
Atlas asked stupidly at Guardian's Team 3.

Team 3 and him had a little history together when he screwed around with them on a mission. He was to provide scouting and sufficient intel on a mission site but he decided to kick things up a notch. It ended in a not so well manner but they all lived to talk about it... At least he got paid and ran for the hills.

"Hey water girl, lemme give you a boost."
Atlas called out as he shot out a highly charged arrow at a nearby water tank in a nearby building. "I'll buy you a bunch of donuts if you manage to save my clothes from burning."

"Everybody else better make themselves useful because I'm not gettin' my bonus if I'm burning to death."

((Feel free to pitch in, Lost. Atlas is only there for the fun and annoyance. 3nodding ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff