I'll "pass a fist" through your face! 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 1 ]
Yes! Violence! 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 3 ]
*badass gun c**k* (Nuff said.) 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 8 ]
No. I'm a big v****a. 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

KeriaMattson

User Image

“Stop sniffing for Natasha’s skirt, it’s sad.” Walking closer to her partner, he looked around cussing when he realized the woman he was looking for was nowhere near. No surprise there, the woman was probably sneaking around somewhere, with how Natasha held herself all Keria could think of that fit the woman so well beside guard would be to gather initial. Then again she could just be watching too many spy movies, something she done sense she got involved with all this stuff. Yes, lame but that all she could think have when all this started. When Jonathan was about to go in, Keria was about to follow when the sound of a motor hit her ears, stopping her. But the moter was inside?
Glass shattered the next moment, a man on a bike was texting. When the man waved, she waved back out of curates as he drove off, leavening both Jonathan and Keria before he speed off. “If I have to guess, something to do with Shotgun.” As soon as the words left her lips, her phone buzzed for her attention. Taking it out, looking at it, she was not the least bit surprised who it was sent from, and read the message.
From Shotgun
Tom’s dating Jerry, gotta go find her. Keys r under the mat. Don’t drive thru buildings, it hurts!

Laughing Keria shook her head. “It so sad I think I understood that.” No one was spouse to understood Shotgun, not even old guy seam to. Plus it was also funny that if she drove through a wall, she had a better chance at not getting hurt then him. Shutting her phone, the girl walked to the car, slipping in the drivers seat retrieving the keys, starting the car. She had to deal with complaining for two hours, she was driving the stupid Ferrari just to piss him off “Come on Jonathan, get in.” She called; when he slipped in the car he told him their mentor’s message, as she speed off after the motorcycle. “Tom’s dating Jerry, gotta go find her. Guess is one of the initials got kidnapped or something. Then he told me where the keys are, and not to drive though walls.” She said, her blue eyes twinkling a little bit that Shotgun trusted her with message, figuring she get it. “Ok so head to HQ or follow?” She asked, picking up speed to keep the bike in her sight till her partner gave her a answer.

User Image

Perfect Zealot

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
User Image
The Reaper

Location: ⇒ Pandora Headquarters || Company: Danika Keller || Mood: Deep in thought ⇒ Playful ⇒ Secretive ⇒ Angry ||

↘↘▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄↙↙

Hry'drask thought about what Danika had to say. She was right, all out conflict in the streets wasn't a good idea. Though Pandora was strong, the Guardians had had much longer to work on this. And, in the last few years, the Guardians had become much more ruthless. They were almost a mirror image of Pandora though they had a different end game. But, again, she was correct in the fact that they could not back off. If they backed off, even a little, the Guardians would take that ground and they would just be pushed and pushed and pushed back until there was nothing left for them to fight for. He gave a small sigh as he rubbed his chin, trying to think of what exactly they were to do. He could go out and cause a bit of trouble for the Guardians, make the streets run red with those bastards blood. But, then again, He didn't figure that Danika would really like him out on the streets. A tiny smile lifted in the corner of his lips as her hand moved to his cheek as it was quickly followed by her lips as she told him that she came just to talk to him, more or less.

He craned his neck a bit so that he could move to place a kiss upon her lips. She had a sweetness about her that could drive weaker men mad but only seemed to make his blood boil and his body ache for her but, sadly, he couldn't act on them. Not here. Not now. The smile that plagued his lips slowly fell as he let his head fall back once more as he spoke up again. "You are right, my dark little Queen, we need to get the lab back up and running. The experiments will be something I'll take a personal hand in this time as, well, last time was a ******** joke." He didn't move his head but his eyes cut to the side to look at Danika. "They were just massive rats, dogs, cats and humans cobbled together. No, this time, we'll be adding a little something special. I will, of course, need a few... extra subjects. Maybe something from the Guardian gene pool." Sharp teeth shone in the dim light as his eyes stayed locked on Danika.

Hry'drask let a chuckle slips his lips as she looked at him. "I know you might not like this but I sometimes play things rather close to the chest. One of those things was in our now fallen labs." The peak in her interest let him know that this was a mixture of dislike between his little shadow operations and wonder of what he had been up to. "I know you don't much like me sneaking around but, well, not everything I do is need to know for you. It keeps you safe from things that are rather sick and twisted even though I know you love sick and twisted. You love me after all." He twisted his body to lean over and kiss her lips gently as he looked into those cruel, heart stopping eyes. He leaned over to kiss her once more only to be interrupted by the sounds of his servant coming back. Oh, joy. He rolled his eyes as he turned to the woman who rushed straight to him, handing him the glass cube that held the whiskey. He paused a moment before uncorking it, taking a quick inhale. Oh, yes, this was the real stuff.

He turned his attention from Danika to the servant for a moment, giving her praise before crushing her tiny hopes beneath the shoes she had smeared her face all over. "You did a very good job, this time, but you still ruined a pair of very nice pants and exquisite shoes. So, what you're going to do is go to my room, get into my bed and wait for me to come back and give you your punishment." The woman began to beg, much as she did when she had ruined his pants and shoes, but he wouldn't have any of it. His wrist flicked rather violently as his eyes stabbed into the little servant girl. All the crying, begging and pleading stopped instantly as sobs filled the air as she slowly retreated from the lounge and turned, heading down the hall and towards his bedroom. "What I wouldn't give to have competent help." He snarled before turning back to Danika. "Sorry, my love, but, as I was saying, we need to get the labs back. I'll lead the team, that is, if you'll allow me." While he was debatably the deadliest member of the entire organization he was still firmly under her rule, meaning permission was usually needed.

→→█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █←←

XxDarkxxAngelxX
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Atlas Grey: The Sub Con

As Atlas got to his feet and dusted off his suit, the burning building slowly crumbled into a burning pile of rubble. All he had to do was kick some cans and stretch his body while walking back to the Guardian HQ... Unless he ran into some other more profitable contract. While he didn't directly work for Pandora or anywhere else, he did receive some offers about doing some things, taking some things and his favorite: breaking things. It's all about the money and the thrill he guessed.

His thoughts were cut short when the rubble blasted open and showed one big black, red-eyed figure charging towards him. A minotaur, an Elder by standards as he was literally gored by an eight foot hulk of muscle with two horns. Anyone would die by its horns but since it was done through physical means, all he got was a bruise and one deep nudge on his stomach as he got gored two blocks worth with a lot of walls, causing a massive scene as he got tossed backwards when the charge was over and rolled onto the streets, his bow separated from his hand and his quiver partially open for scattering and himself reeling from the impact.

"Wow... The stars are pretty tonight..."
he mumbled to himself as he heard cars and bikes roaring nearby. The minotaur was readying for another charge as he struggled to his feet and took the next thing nearby: a rock. He charged it for a few seconds and then threw it at the figure hoping it would slow down as he ran for his bow, took out an arrow and readied a shot. Aiming... Aiming...

Shoot.

Unsealed Gatekeeper

6,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

•••ӿӾStatus:Kidnapping NatashaӾӿ••••••ӿӾArmament:Tranq gun.Ӿӿ••••••ӿӾLocation:Pandora TowerӾӿ••••••ӿӾThoughts:"And their queen is in our court now."Ӿӿ•••

User Image
nd should I die before I ake,

⇒⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇐

Sighing deeply, Chimera rolled his head in an exaggerated manner, seemingly uneffected by the cold pressure of a gun to the back of his head. Instead he looked slightly over his shoulder, an unimpressed expression on his lips. "Do you expect me to put my hands up madam' officer?" Chuckling a bit, he juggled the girl in his arms from side to side to keep her balanced and to weigh her a bit. His chuckles slowly faded into a slightly depressed tone, his eyes looking forward to the entrance to the tower. Inside, two armed guards were standing with UMP's over their shoulders. "Here I was thinking that I caught a nice girl after all... suppose that your lovely little offer doesn't stand now, does it?" Shaking his head, he looked down at his shoes in disappointment.

After a few seconds, the male knelt down, placing the VIP at his feet and lifting himself back to his usual height. The average human reaction time would take her around fifteen thousandth's of a second, and adjust her aim in another half a second. By the time she did both of these, he would have her where he wanted her. Pressing his head against the barrel of the pistol she had to the back of his cranium, he said one last comment. "Checkmate." Right after that, he shifted his body downward and in a 180 degree turn, his left hand shooting up at her right to grab her wrist. Having done this, he aimed the pistol away from his head, hopefully just in time to avoid the projectile if she pulled the trigger. In the mean time pulling out his own Tranq pistol and aiming it from his right hand at her midsection and pulling the trigger. If he got to this point, it would be nearly impossible to avoid the dart, ending in Natasha near immediately being put down by a 2cc dose of concentrated tranquilizing BZD. As if in slow motion, the dart pushed through her abdomen, the small explosive charge in the plunger shooting the sedative through her body through the triple canal release in the needlepoint. "Looks like you got penetrated after all~"

⇒⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇐

pray the lord my oul to take.

User Image

11,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Danika Kellerxxx
xxxxxxxxxCodename: Nyx

User Image
xxxxxxxxHello darkness, my old friend;
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Danika narrowed her eyes and moved off of him and the couch. She did not appreciate his revelation - no matter what he thought, she wanted to know what was going on in her organization at all times. She felt that secrets could lead to an overall weaker group. One hand rested on her hip as she looked at him, not bothering to hide that she was pissed off. "I want you to provide a full report on what your projects in the labs were. I expect it as soon as possible. Do you understand, Hry'drask?" She didn't raise her voice at all but spoke with a deadly seriousness.

She wanted the labs reopened and the experiments started again but not if everything was going to be done in secret. "I'll allow you to take part in it as long as you follow my instructions." She paused, shifting her stance slightly. "I don't want cobbled together creatures. This time I want to focus on bringing back some of the species that are either endangered or gone for good. Do you think you and a science team would be able to accomplish that?" She arched an eyebrow at him, her tone and expression obviously questioning their capabilities. She didn't feel like being kind or polite to him at the moment. "If you can catch the weaker members of Guardian, go ahead and use them. Otherwise, grab some of our more useless recruits or people off of the street. I don't really care."

As long as he followed those instructions, Danika didn't really care what happened as long as the projects turned out in the end. If he listened she wouldn't decide to give him the s**t jobs as a form of punishment. It might be seen as weak, but she liked and trusted him far too much to just get rid of him like she may do to a lesser person. The fact that his servant had returned didn't please her either. She didn't care for the girl and she was less than pleased at the interruption to what could have been a fun night. Danika looked the way the girl had left before turning her cool gaze on him again. "I see that you have matters to attend to. I'll be leaving then." She turned on her heel and headed for the door out of the lounge.

As soon as Danika left the lounge, she used the company network to send out a brief message to any and all members in the field. It read: Report in when able. Nyx. It wasn't necessary for her to do but with all the troubles they had been having, she didn't want to be too careful with her people. Needing to blow off steam, she headed down to the work out and training rooms. Either she would spar with someone or beat inanimate objects till she felt better. Either way, it would improve her mood significantly.

I've come to talk with you again.xxxxxx

Perfect Zealot

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
User Image
The Reaper

Location: Personal Lounge ⇒ Personal Room || Company: Danika Keller ⇒ That little servant girl || Mood: Angry ⇒ Playful ⇒ Rough ⇒ Sad ||

↘↘▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄↙↙

Hry'drask did not care for Danika's problem with his experiments nor did he care that she was suddenly put off by the information. Why? Because he had taken all he needed from the experiments before the labs were destroyed. What little bits of information survived would be of no use to her nor the new crew but Hry'drask could quickly bring them up to speed. But she simply wanted a report; full or not that would be easy enough to give her without much in depth information. He gave a wicked smile as she stormed her way to the door, snarling and bitching about the the help before she moved to storm off. "As you wish, my Queen." He said with a wicked smile that played on his lips for far too long. She turned and finally stormed off, pissed beyond believe. If she wasn't such a narrow minded b***h she might actually be able to see the forest though the trees. He was able to choke down a laugh as he took his whiskey and made his way towards his bedroom.

It didn't take him long to get to his room and, as he entered, his smile grew. There, laying in the middle of his bed, trying her best to cover her naked body with the flowing purple sheets. Tears were still running down her face as she begged him still, trying her best to keep what little dignity she had. "You know there's no getting out of this and, well, after being bitched at by Danika, I have to say I need an outlet. And, unfortunately, for you at least, that outlet is you." He loosened his tie before he began to strip down. "That stupid whore wants me to waste my time and skills on bringing back dying and dead species when I could be making armies of super solders, much like myself." As the last piece of clothing was dropped to the ground the little servant's eyes poured over his toned body. It wasn't the muscles, his toned from or even how well endowed he was; her eyes poured over the cuts and scars that littered his body.

Hry'drask was not as morally straight as many of the other member of the organization. He had played God with himself and had paid a price or two but nothing he couldn't live with. "I know, it's impressive, isn't it? You'll never get this close to perfection ever agian." His cocky tone and arrogant ways were something anyone who know him should be used to. But, as the servant was quickly about to learned, his kindness only extended so far. The next hour or so was filled with her muffled screams and silent tears as she suffered his touch as long as he demanded. As he finished, he climbed from the bed, looking back to her as she lay there, curled up and sobbing gently into his pillow. "Well, you were much better then I expected. When you're done crying, I want you to clean yourself up then clean the bed, sheets, pillow cases, all of it. I don't want to end up smelling you when I try and sleep tonight." He left her, entering the bathroom where he washed her from his flesh.

After the shower, he dried himself off, exited the bathroom, dressed and moved to the doorway. He turned to the still sobbing servant. "Don't rush getting up. I'm sure walking will be an issue for a few hours." Those sharp teeth shone from behind his pale lips. He just could not help himself. He shut the door behind him as he made his way down the hall, stopping only once to look across the hall to where Danika was. "I only wish you could see things the way I do." He gave a small sigh. "Too bad, I could have given you such power." He would need to take back the labs before he could bring the techs in to help set the whole thing back up and running. Well, he best get to work.

→→█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █←←

XxDarkxxAngelxX

Vicious Firestarter

User Image
Zakiax Firebane

Of course Natasha was near, she was one of his closest friends and co-workers, he wouldn't let her get harmed on this mission. Zak was becoming quite irritated with Johnathan, however it didn't show upon his stone cold face. "ithquent xsiol!" he cursed in draconian, the words slipping out. To them they most likely sounded like rubbish, however, they held his irritation, however unlike Johnathan no flames appeared upon his form. "Stop acting like a child, chase her all you want but not on duty."

It wasn't soon after that, that the entire BMW being chased by a motorcycle scene played out. Guess its time to work the dragon thought to himself. Damn Shotgun why isn't he doing his job properly. What more could he ask, why couldn't the mission go smoothly so he could shift this night? He gave the two a look, almost telling them not to mess up.

"Natasha" he muttered to Keria as she got into the car. He watched as the two sped off as he stepped into the shadows. The dragon would have gotten in the car as well, but he had a secret, he hated cars, riding in them made him nauseous. Yet, being a dragon he had other ways of tracking and transportation. Her scent was long gone so he couldn't track her that way, yet there was one other way, a way he despised, yet it would be affective. Little would he know that a shadow user was among Pandora, not that he ever paid attention to those finer details.

Closing his eyes he let the shadows wrap around him. Once in this realm of suffocating darkness he began his search for Natasha's shadow. It was the only thing he could do with shadows, in his sense he called it shadow jumping. Here in the shadow Realm the dragon used his strong sense of smell to locate the smells of the individual shadows in this darkness, once he had found the one he was looking for he would grab onto it. Holding tightly he would pull himself into it, however it was isolating the scent which would take him sometime. In the process of being in the shadow realm he did partial shift with his dragon form, adding a pair of black leather wings, a black scaled snake-like tail, and some crimson horns in which the tips protruded from the top of his hairline, this enhanced his senses allowing him to concentrate more upon the single scent he was searching for.

OOC: Translation: God Damnit! - Also making it seem like Zak knew about the mission. He's the back up's back up XD - Making it so Danika can sense him using this ability.
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

location :: Locating Natasha's Shadow in the Shadow Relm. xXxXx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xXxXx
company :: Alone in the Darkness.
xXxXx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xXxXx thoughts ::I have no choice now, Damn I hate the shadows.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

11,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Danika Kellerxxx

User Image

"Next!" Danika called out as she stretched her arms over her head, not even paying attention as her previous partner picked himself up off the thick mat the covered the entire floor of the workout room. She had taken her boots and leather coat off but otherwise her outfit was the same as earlier - leather pants, black silk tank top. She knew it wasn't fair to the recruits to go up against her - the new kids had barely started training and she had been there for, well, as long as she could remember. She had been pushed into training for as much of a day as possible and it showed.

She turned, hands on her hips, as she looked at the men and women that had just joined up with Pandora. She didn't know who most of them were or what their powers were. As nice as it was to have different abilities from normal people, she thought it was incredibly important not to rely on them. She tapped her foot on the ground, growing impatient at how hesitant all of them were. After a couple of minutes, she gave up on waiting. "I want them on a high intensity training schedule. None of them are good enough." The young woman didn't bother waiting to hear the instructor's comments - the teacher would either listen or lose his job.

It was when she was outside, pulling her boots on that she first felt it. Danika paused and closed her eyes, trying to focus on what she had felt - a slight shift in the shadow realm. It was unusual for her and she didn't quite like it. It felt almost intrusive to her, like someone was crowding in on her personal space. She opened her eyes and finished zipping up her boots before pulling her coat on. She was going to figure out what the hell was going on. The work out and now this - whatever it was - had really helped her calm down after her less than pleasant conversation with Hry'drask earlier. It was a good distraction.

"My night sure went to hell," she said under her breath as she headed for the front doors. She moved quickly, wanting answers and only stopped to grab her keys and a couple of knives. While she didn't think she would need them, she would rather be prepared. She had no idea what was causing this and so was simply not going to take any unneeded risks.

Danika fastened the knives to her, hiding them under her jacket before heading outside. The young woman took a deep breath once outside, taking a moment to just enjoy the feel of the night. She had always felt more at ease during the night and in darker, shadowy places. She figured it was natural to prefer things that made her stronger. Danika hurried to the garage and opened it, selecting her favorite of all the 'company' cars. It was just a small, sleek black convertible sports car and it was one of the faster cars they had. She loved the thing.

She climbed into the driver's seat but didn't start it yet. Instead, she closed her eyes again and focused on the shadow realm. She wasn't fully letting herself go into the shadow realm - it was dangerous for her and had almost killed her when she had first tried it; she used the ability when she absolutely had to and had no other options. Instead, she was only going as far as she needed to, peeking in to try and get a sense of where this thing was located. Once she figured that out, then she would head off. 'What are you? Where are you?' she thought as she continued to search.

Danika didn't know how long she sat there, searching for the right 'feeling' to catch what had disturbed her earlier. And then she caught hold of it, feeling where it was. It was somewhere in the city. The young woman opened her eyes, her vision dancing for a moment as they readjusted to really seeing again. With a smile on her face, she started the car and sped off towards the city. She only knew it was in the city but once she got there, she would do another search to find its exact location.

[[ooc; I think fighting at the tower would be good]]

Vicious Firestarter

User Image
Zakiax Firebane

This was the part he hated, the time it actually took to locate those he was searching for. The longer he stayed in the longer he felt darkness seep into him, a darkness he feared, a fear he would turn into his father. That cruel, sadistic man of a father of his. He knew there was darkness inside him, that darkness was his Draconian urges. If he lost control of himself now, all he worked for would be lost.

Crimson orbs snapped open, there! He had found who he was looking for. How long had it been, well he didn't know, time in this place never seemed to flow the same as it did back in the real world. He grasped hold tightly of the shadow that had Natasha's scent and pulled himself to it. Now this was the hard part, pulling one's self out of the darkness, it took much skill, much concentration and quite a bit of energy. It was this part that drained him for he had to fight the darkness of his self to return.

Finally his form emerged from Natasha's shadow, her shadow releasing him from the realm in which he had been 'trapped' in. His hand reached out and gripped firmly upon Natasha's shoulder as she fell back as the sedative took her over. The boy's now lizard like crimson orbs fell upon Chimera, his snake-like tail flicking irritability behind him."I will take the princess of your hands." The black webbed wings shifted restlessly on his back. He had half the mind to shift into a fully dragon then and there, but it was too soon from emerging from the shadows. He feared what he would become.

If Chimera or anyone else made a move towards the two they would be in for quite the big surprise, for a wall of intense flame would block them. All the dragon would have to do was wait for back-up to arrive, then he could hand Natasha off and fight all out if need be. Yet, he would have to time it, he didn't want the members of the Guardian to see him this way. To them all his powers included was the manipulation of Fire.

OOC:
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

location :: Pandora Tower. xXxXx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xXxXx
company :: Natasha and Chimera.
xXxXx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xXxXx thoughts ::I'm getting to old for this....

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Unsealed Gatekeeper

6,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

•••ӿӾStatus:Kidnapping Natasha/Engaging ZakiaxӾӿ••••••ӿӾArmament:C02 Pistol with concussive rounds.Ӿӿ••••••ӿӾLocation:Pandora TowerӾӿ••••••ӿӾThoughts:"Next to take their Bishop"Ӿӿ•••

User Image
nd should I die before I ake,

⇒⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇐

Surprised by the sudden appearance of Zakiax from the shadow of Natasha, the guards that had before been observing the interior areas of the tower were filtering outwards on their patrol. Chimera was still, however, grinning ear to ear, obviously amused by the bit of a jump the male had given him. The young man looked over the new challenger with a critical eye, hands slipping into his cloak and pulling out two very different sets of needles, these ones seemingly blunt at the end. "You are indeed a rare one, I've only seen Nyx show up waving around powers like those." As if making casual conversation, Chimera loaded the needles into the rear end of the C02 Pistol he was so fond of and twisting it to a close. "But I am afraid that I nabbed that catch fair and square."

Without warning, the male tossed his pistol upwards in an arc towards Zakiax, his entire body seeming to flicker with static, somewhat like a television as he broke into a sprint towards the male. If he chose to use any form of physical attack against him at this time, it would have no effect upon his body, merely passing through him. At this point, he arrived next to his enemy, right hand reaching upwards at the same time that he became tangible once more, catching the weapon gracefully and putting the barrel to the temple of the male. Pulling the trigger, a small hiss was heard as a concussive projectile was launched out at three hundred seventy seven meters a second at near point-blank range towards his head. While he might be able to avoid it due to the time of Chimera's approach, it would only be possible by dropping Natasha's body immediately. If it would contact, the impact and explosive charge of the round would leave Zakiax in a state of nigh unconsciousness, his vision blurred, ears ringing and body weakened due to his brain knocking against his cranial walls.

It was now that the guards from inside had noticed the action taking place in the parking lot, rushing towards the two of them with their UMP's raised to fire. If he had dropped the body, he would be left able to avoid the incoming fire while Chimera moved to extract Natasha from the firezone. If he had not, he would be caught in an automatic firing line for the guards.

⇒⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇐

pray the lord my oul to take.

((You might want to send me a PM if you need clarification, or if you want to plot for the fight, otherwise I will use typical Paragraph fighting style.))

User Image
~*Vivianne Von Hansen - Pandora*~

User Image
Party is rocking till I come in...

xxxxxVivianne laughed a bit as she watched Ryan try and muster up a conversation. When he did, she was caught off guard with what he asked.
xxxxx"No. Not so much to be honest. You can probably tell why. What about yourself? Seems as though you would be great at keeping them in line," Vivianne said, taking in a drawl of her cigarette and letting it out slowly. She reached into her bag and pulled out her pack, offering one to him.
xxxxxShe had decided that it was time to be a little more friendly since he was on her team. The best teams were always friends, right? That was always what she thought but she never really knew how to make them. It always ended up with her being awkward and quiet.

...I make them all freeze, and then they all drop dead!

11,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Danika Kellerxxx

User Image

It didn't take long for Danika to reach the city, not with how she was driving. While Pandora had locations throughout this city - and more around the world - their headquarters was much more isolated. Even if they lost a smaller location, Guardian wouldn't know exactly where their headquarters. She was determined to keep their rivals from finding their main base. She stopped the car on a side street and locked it up, leaving it there. She'd be back to it once her business was done. As much as she loved it, right now she wanted to blend in and be as anonymous as she could be.

Danika smiled to herself as she started walking, occasionally stopping to check in on the shadow realm and see if she was on the right track. It was a nice night and she wasn't in any sort of a rush. After all, this was to satisfy her own curiosity more than official Pandora business. The heels of her boots make a soft click on the pavement as she moved, drawing closer to the thing she had detected earlier. Her smile disappeared as the area quickly started looking familiar. She was getting close to Pandora Tower. That wasn't good. As far as she knew, no one else in Pandora had abilities even remotely similar to hers. She didn't know what was going on but she knew she didn't want anyone or anything to see her approach.

Danika moved faster now that she realized destination. Still, she kept to the shadows and, as she moved, used her powers to pull them to her to hide her from sight. The camouflage was great - she wouldn't be seen as long as she stayed in dark areas. The young woman stopped across from the Tower, staying in the mouth of an alley to avoid the bright lights that would blow her cover, and narrowed her eyes on what she saw. It seemed that one of her instructors was in a fight with another man. She knelt down and watched with interest. It wasn't often she got to see her people working. She pulled the shadows around her closer just to make sure. If things got too bad for Chimera, she would step in.

[[ooc: She uses her power more to cloak herself, make areas darker, and use the shadows to make weapons. She will occasionally use them for quick transport but doesn't like to do so.]]

ʟøϲαтιøɴ ✗✘ The park → In transit to Pandora Tower
ϲøᴍᴘαɴʏ ✗✘ Vivianne
ᴍøøᴅ ✗✘ Surprised → Amused → Tense

x я ʏ α ɴ xx ɭ υ ϲ α s xx ɭ ιxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxᴘαɴᴅøяαx xxтεαɱ øɴεx xxℓιℓ яεᴅ

User Image

xxxCaught off-guard by Vivianne's response, Ryan couldn't help but stare at her momentarily. She was actually talking to him. To. Him. Not at him as they both usually did during missions, or silent staring like he should understand what she was trying to non-verbally communicate. She was answering his stupid, improvised question and it, quite honestly, threw him off his game. A moment of mindless staring was definitely in order. So that's exactly what he did. Stare - total loser mode.

xxxAfter the initial shock, then necessary recovery and internal berating, Ryan shook his head at the afore offer cigarette. "Thanks, but no - gave it up after realizing it messed with my control," removing his hands from his pockets, Ryan tapped at the inner side of one wrist so as to signify what he meant. "Smoking, drinking, lazing about on the sofa all day with junk food; anything that effects blood flow or pressure affects it." It had sucked at first having to be healthy, but Ryan had grown used to it. Besides, having a superpower came before being a fat-a**; the whole change the world thing sort of trumped changing the channel.

xxxLeaning back against the bench and relaxing into the conversation, Ryan turned to watch the children again. "Me and kids, you think?" He chuckled and lifted a hand to brush his hair back from his eyes, pushing his overly large hood off in the process. "If you mean keep them in line with hemokinesis: yeah, I could do that easily. But if you mean being a good babysitter, hah, I doubt it. Too lively for me; 'sides, I was always one of those ones," a curt nod of his head indicated that he meant one of the alienated children at the edge of the playground, still staring at the others.

xxxShrugging again, Ryan looked back at Vivianne with a half-smile, not willing to let this team bonding exercise fizzle. He was giving it his goddamn best so as not to ruin it; after all, teams that were able to talk off the clock were usually able to work better together. "If not the kids, what brings you here? Surely not the teenage boys, not that you weren't having luck with them earlier." He couldn't help but chuckle, "But, hey, I'll apologize if I scared off any potential suitors." Still chuckling to himself, Ryan pulled out his cell, having felt it buzz to signal an incoming message, and tapped the screen to wake it from standby. There was one new message, the mail icon blinking white against the dark background until it was clicked. Reading it over once, Ryan tilted the screen so that Vivianne could see as well: 'Report in when able. Nyx.' Sitting forward, now unsure and on edge due to the sudden alert, Ryan leveled his gaze on his red-haired companion before continuing in a hushed tone. "Whaddya think? Must be important for Nyx to be contacting us directly, right? Uh.. So I think Pandora Tower's the closest base to here; we can catch a ride from the Tower to headquarters." He was on his feet by the end of the sentence and offered out a hand to help Vivianne up. It was what? Five or so blocks back to where they had last checked in with their instructor? Perhaps Chimera would be able to fill them in on the situation.

'нεʏ ʈнεяε ℓιʈʈℓε яεᴅ яιᴅιɴɢ нøøᴅxxxxxxxxxxx
ʏøυ sυяε αяε ℓøøкιɴɢ ɢøøᴅxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ʏøυ'яε εvεяʏʈнιɴɢ α ʙιɢ ʙαᴅ ωøℓʄ ωøυℓᴅ ωαɴʈ.'
Bowling For Soup, Li'l Red Riding Hoodxxxx

xEpikkiiPandax
~*Vivianne Von Hansen - Pandora*~

User Image
Party is rocking till I come in...

xxxxxThe redhead shrugged put the cigarette in back into the pack. She shrugged as an answer. She wasn't really one to be talking about her past. She couldn't remember anything from it.
xxxxx"Contacting us directly? Wow," Vivianne said, switching back to business mode. She started to listen into the smallest of sounds. Every intake of breath, every chew of gum, every buzz of a bee.
xxxxxShe took his hand and pulled herself off of the bench. She started to zero in on everything that was moving. She put the cigarette on the ground and stomped it out, starting to walk towards the Pandora Tower. She hadn't bothered to let go of his hand as she walked, so if someone who didn't know them would think they were a couple.

...I make them all freeze, and then they all drop dead!
ʟøϲαтιøɴ ✗✘ Near Pandora Tower
ϲøᴍᴘαɴʏ ✗✘ Vivianne
ᴍøøᴅ ✗✘ Tense/Alert

x я ʏ α ɴ xx ɭ υ ϲ α s xx ɭ ιxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxᴘαɴᴅøяαx xxтεαɱ øɴεx xxℓιℓ яεᴅ

User Image

xxxRyan let Vivianne lead them through the fairly empty streets, heading back towards the Tower. She was doing well to keep them on an only slightly round-about path, sticking to some of the more frequented streets where they could easily be mistaken for a couple out for a leisurely - "Hey, we should probably slow down a bit." - stroll. Giving Vivianne the lead also allowed Ryan to glance at passer-byes from the corner of his eyes. One could never be too careful, not when they were this close to a base, and not in this city where Guardian was being overly active.

xxxA block and a half from the Tower, the watchful gaze of a man in a parked car caused Ryan to tug at Vivianne's hand to draw her closer and then throw his arm over her shoulder in a mock display of affection, not once meeting the man's eye. Hopefully, if the man in the car was a Guardian, he'd write them off as being young and in love, not in anyways connected to Pandora. Still tracking the car as they moved past it, Ryan caught the man's knowing smile as the car pulled out into the street and immediately knew that he'd been too hasty in his assumption that it was a Guardian operative. Well, better safer than sorry. The only downside was now it would look suspicious if Ryan moved away from his teammate so soon after initiating the possessive hug, so the two would have to continue on in close quarters.

xxxA short time later, they were just around the corner and had switched back to holding hands - the other position just wasn't working out when you were making an attempt to hurry without looking like you were in a rush - when they heard the voices. Well, Vivianne had heard them first, given the nature of her powers, but Ryan was the one to bring them to a halt. From the voices, it sounded like there were at least two people around the bend in the road and one was recognizable as Team One's instructor, Chimera. The Other? Well, based on what Chimera was saying, the other person was probably a Guardian operative. 's**t, Guardian's at the base and their back-up is probably on the way.'

xxxSqueezing Vivianne's hand to get her attention, Ryan motioned at the two of them and then in the general direction of the base. He followed this up by placing the hand near his ear and folding down his fingers so that only his thumb and pinky were extended, an attempt to indicate calling. Hopefully Vivianne would understand that Ryan wanted her to psychically contact their instructor and inquire as to if he needed help. Chimera was capable, very much so, but even the best could sometimes find themselves in unfortunate situations. If nothing else, they could at least provide their instructor with back-up, should he need it.

'нεʏ ʈнεяε ℓιʈʈℓε яεᴅ яιᴅιɴɢ нøøᴅxxxxxxxxxxx
ʏøυ sυяε αяε ℓøøкιɴɢ ɢøøᴅxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ʏøυ'яε εvεяʏʈнιɴɢ α ʙιɢ ʙαᴅ ωøℓʄ ωøυℓᴅ ωαɴʈ.'
Bowling For Soup, Li'l Red Riding Hoodxxxx

xEpikkiiPandax

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items