Total Votes:[ 24 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Shirtless Informer

2,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

You ever find it weird how centuries ago people believed in all these myths and legends, but now we just pass them off as fairy tales? Okay, so not so weird. After all people back then were just passing things off as supernatural entities because they honestly didn't know any better. Right? Well then, what about all the science that explains it? The same science that surpasses lore and "magic", allowing us to create our own modern day miracles. What of the technological advances people have made, will make? What of our own present day monsters? Are all of these things not at some level one in the same? Is the world truly tangible or are there parts unseen? Better question, is legend really just history or is our history really legend?

No one knows at what point in time the world began to skew its perception of the world into what could be seen and what was rather forgotten. The lack of actual records is most likely the reason so many turned from the truth or maybe it was by choice that they ignored the more gruesome hostilities of the world they lived in. Either way, the old world faded from the present, but it did not disappear. No, it diverged from the path the majority chose to walk. It tore away from society and its light and hid itself in the darkest most alien recesses of the world. However, this act of separation was not by choice. It was forced by those few of humanity who had chosen to remember that there was darkness far more unnatural than the sins committed by their fellow man. For the sake of the many these few took the burden upon themselves to sacrifice their own peace of mind so that the rest of their kind could live without fear. This group of people had no name and those affiliated with it remained just as invisible as the darkness they kept at bay. They were invisible to the new world but not separated from it like the darkness.

Just as society grew and humanity flourished so did the invisible ones. Their numbers increased as new successors were chosen by fate. It became increasingly easier to hide the secrets they swore to keep, though it was still difficult all the same. As the human race began to reach present day the group pf invisibles found it more to their advantage to integrate back into society, its government included. Henry Moore was the first to take up the official position as the leader of the invisibles, the first time in unrecorded history for someone of the group to ascend to this rank. Over the years the group, designated at present as Guardian, has militarized and globalized. Recruiting and training new members to build a bigger task force is no longer out of the question. As such, the jeopardy of the darkness leaking through the vale has drastically decreased but as one side grows so does the other. The darkness has become restless and even more so in recent years as it feeds off the humanity's own malice. This would be no trouble to compensate for if it were not for the anti-Guardian group, Pandora. They are a relatively new group being only a few years old but have just as much power and resources as Guardian, only their objective is the merging of the two worlds and not their separation.

The sudden merging of the two worlds would cause catastrophic damage not only to society but the entire natural world. In a sense if Pandora succeeds in their endeavors, the world will be plunged into chaos in which neither light nor darkness will prevail. The impending war between the two groups drawing closer has caused a ripple of natural energy to make its way across the globe. This ripple, usually a small phenomena, has grown exceedingly large due to the great threat the war presents to the natural order. The ripple signals the next generation of chosen, the successors of the ancient ones. But because of the great need for new guardians, nature has imbued this generation with much more power than its predecessors as well as increased the number of chosen far beyond normal perimeters. As both sides learn of the new chosen surfacing throughout the world the scramble to recruit the new blood begins. But unlike other stories, you don't get much of a choice. Pandora will tempt and deceive to gain your trust, allowing you to chose between power or freedom, though freedom will last for only so long as Guardian won't be far behind to storm the castle and take you by force, regardless of your wants or needs. You're a part of this now whether you know it or not, like it or not, and you can be damn sure its not anywhere close to being over. You're getting the short end of the stick either way. So what's it gonna be?

Shirtless Informer

2,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Rules and other things you need to know.

So just to clear this up, this RP is about an organization called Guardian that keeps the things that go bump in the night from eating happy little families. This includes but is not limited to mythical creatures, aliens, gods, ghosts, time travel screw ups, deadly diseases people don't need to know about, parasitic bugs that attach to your face, eat your brains, and then lay eggs in your corpse, and pretty much anything else potentially harmful ever imagined by anyone on the entire planet ever. On top of that, they have another faction called Pandora that's out to ******** up just about everything Guardian has worked for. Its really annoying and really counter productive, which means its supper evil and must be stopped! Even nature agrees that they gotta go so it super empowers a s**t load of people to fight to keep the balance in check. But that really only makes things worse because not only does Guardian have to find and detain these people so they don't hurt anyone, but they also gotta compete with the assholes in Pandora who are also trying to recruit the little shits into their own army. Of course, since this is an RP you get to chose which side you want your character to be on and more specifically which group of weirdos is going to train you to use your powers, send you on life threatening missions, and ultimately decide the fate of the world.

Other than that s**t I'm pretty sure the majority of you by now know all the general rules like no cybering or godmodding, so I'm just gonna tell you my personal expectations.

-No profile, no posting, must fill out and send profile to me before posting. I said it twice now, one right after the other so I expect this to be upheld.
-PM me if you have questions, I'll accept them at anytime, even right now.
-This is semi-lit so no txt talk and at least a paragraph.
-Label profiles as Tacos. Why? Because I ******** want a taco right now, didn't eat all day.
-I'll add more if I feel like it which in most cases means this will never be edited ever again.

Shirtless Informer

2,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Guardian

The Overseer (Organization Leader)
-Hikari Kurotsuki- (Henry Moore III)

The Guards (Sword and Shield of the Overseer/ Senior Guardian Operatives)
-Hikari Kurotsuki- (Natasha Kole)
Zakiax (Zakiax Dragonheart)

The Teachers (Senior Guardian Operatives, Newbie Mentors)
Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl (Enzio Mysterio, Team One)
-
-Hikari Kurotsuki- (Shotgun, Team Three)
-

Team One (New Guardian Teams, composed of new and older members.)
-Hikari Kurotsuki- (Harley Moore)
-
-

Team Two
-
-
-

Team Three
-Hikari Kurotsuki- (Jonathan Evans)
Okami Hatake (Keira Mattson)
LostHeartFlame (Rachel DeLuna)

Team Four
-
-
-

Pandora

The Undertaker (Organization Leader)
XxDarkxxAngelxX (Danika Keller)

The Reaper (Right hand man of the Undertaker)
The Telling Truth (Hry'drask Crixus Angelos-Praxis)

The Instructors (Newbie Mentors)
XxDarkxxAngelxX (Cassandra Archer, Team One)
Nvermore (Laura Cross, Team Two)
-
-

Team One (New Pandora Teams)
xEpikkiiPandax (Vivianne Von Hansen)
Nvermore (Ryan Li)
-

Team Two
-
-
-

Team Three
-
-
-

Team Four
-
-
-

Undecided or Third Party

mercantes (Atlas Grey, Bow for Hire)

Shirtless Informer

2,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

((To reserve a position send me a PM entitled "reserve" with the name of your character and the desired position.))

[align=left]((Picture Goes Here))[/align]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Codename:[/b] ((Cool or cheesy codename to use on missions. Does not need to be filled out right away, can wait to be given one in character.))
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Side:[/b] ((Group affiliated with or will be affiliated with.))
[b]Rank:[/b] ((Desired position in organization goes here. Feel free to make one up if you'd like.))
[b]Power:[/b] ((Be creative, no two character's powers should be identical.))
[b]Personality:[/b] ((Three words that describe your character.))
[b]Bio:[/b] ((Just a sentence or two will suffice, the only thing mandatory is how many years the character has been with either organization.))
[b]Anything Else:[/b]

Click Me!!! <----------- Click for profiles.

Shirtless Informer

2,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100

Shirtless Informer

2,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100

Shirtless Informer

2,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100

Unsealed Gatekeeper

5,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

•••ӿӾStatus:Engaging Guardian PersonnelӾӿ••••••ӿӾArmament:X-2 C02 Pistol w/ Tranq darts.Ӿӿ••••••ӿӾLocation:Olympus NightclubӾӿ••••••ӿӾThoughts:"FIRST! Also, the song playing in the club."Ӿӿ•••

User Image
nd should I die before I ake,

⇒⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇐

Having arrived at the nightclub that ran in the upper level of Sector 14, Chimera was quick to make his entrance to the crowded area. With a flash of his 'all-access' pass, which he had acquired hours before through secure channels, he was ferried through the long lineup. Avoiding the usual pat-down that the armed guards gave to the normal patrons, the tall, well dressed young man made his way towards the second-level stages of the club. Because of its over-all high security, the place was basically a fortress, which made it a common gathering place for high-value individuals of Guardian. While VIP members, such as those individuals from Guardian, are allowed to skip the long lines and pat-downs that normal club-searcher's were required to go through, the applicants required to undergo a in-depth background check and threat assessment.

But little did they know that Pandora had their own hands in the government and civil protection, letting Chimera easily pass their tests, which is how he managed to get his C02 pistol and darts into the club. Looking down on the dancers, party-goers and the speckling of wallflowers who usually stuck to the bar, the Pandora operative took out his super-phone and began searching the crowd for the Guardian member depicted on the image. Female, around nineteen, black hair, average build, green eyes, tattoo on her lower back. It took a few minutes of looking, but he found her on the third floor, VIP, speaking with a man whom he assumed to be another Guardian operative. Making his way to the stairs, Chimera moved up a floor, flashing his pass to the bouncer at the VIP area's large fine oak doors, which he promptly opened, allowing the male access to the area.

Sitting down on the velvet lounger across from them, he ordered a drink and waited out until he saw an opening. After a matter of minutes, the woman he had been tracking for the best of a week got up and moved towards the washroom. Her partner, or whoever the male was, looked out over the crowd on the lower levels, this allowed Chimera to get up and begin following her without the suspicion. He followed a few people behind her, so as not to let her notice she was being tailed. Once she was in the washroom, he stuck outside a few moments, listening to see if anyone else was in the women's restroom before he walked inside. Immediately, the girl he was tailing, who was adjusting her makeup, turned and notified him that "This is the girls washroom!"

Nodding silently, a smile crossed his lips, to which the girls eyes widened, pushing her hand out as a small ball of psychic force built up in front of it. But he was quicker on the draw, pulling his X-2 out of his pocket and shooting a single concentrated 2 cc dose of tranquilizer into her neck. Its effects were immediate, her body convulsing momentarily as her muscles weakened and gave out, her eyes closing as she passed out. Chimera took this moment to prop her up onto his shoulder and begin taking her back to headquarters for processing and interrogation. Slowly proceeding out of the washroom, so as to avoid attracting the attention of any other Guardian personnel. Holding her up by lacing his right arm under her left and over her back so as to support her, and add more to the illusion of her simply being passed out drunk. He made his way towards the entrance, leaving it to hope that no-one would question a gentleman helping a pretty woman back to her home.

⇒⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇐

pray the lord my oul to take.

User Image

Heroic Sentai

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Brandisher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Machete
was in a the class room teaching the students. Machete himself didn't really have any special abilities like shooting fire from hand or moving things from his mind. He himself was a fixed point in time created in an accident. At the moment, he shouldn't even existed for it is impossible to for a fixed point in time and yet here he is. He saw thing that he shouldn't have seen. His own daughter growing old and dying as he stood by her deathbed. It was suppose to be the other way around. Through out the years he spent in the world like this. Soon he had enemies, he had ways to escape from the enemies, destroy some of his enemies, but sometimes his enemies always get the better hand from time to time. Life would become very lonely if you didn't die.

His enemies buried him underground. He had no way out, the dirt above him was so heavy it was like a crushing weight to him.Soon all that dirt found ways to enter through the mouth and into his lung. It was not a beautiful thing to experience, god knows how long he was dying over and over again. That if until Henry Moore had found him, thanks to that power of his. He was in shocked to how the world had change around him, but because of this rescue, he was in debt. And so that how he is here.

Teaching other student to use their body as a weapon. "All right listen up. After you're done wrapping up, we are going to work on your combination, then add something new in there. First work on your 1-2-3-2 combo for 2 minutes. All right everyone ready?"He said as he was about to ring the bell. "Begin" Machete began to walk around the room, studying their technique and helping them to perfect. He saw a female student having trouble and went up to help her a little. The student got spook when he approaches, I mean who wouldn't with that face of his. "Just remember, this is nothing but you throwing LEFT-RIGHT-LEFT-RIGHT."He said as he began to show her the movement slowly. "You see, the jab opens your opponent’s guard. Then you follow-up with 3 big power punches,a right hand, a left hook, and a right hand finish. When the 3 big punches land beautifully, you can pat yourself on the back.Remember you can go slow, so that way your body remembers it." He smile and went back to patrolling

Once the bell rang, Machete spoke up. "All right, remember that uppercut we learn last week, Well I hope all of you have been practicing for we are going to include that into the combo. This is the 1-2-5-2" Machete took a fighting stance and went over the combo. "This combo is the same as the last except instead of a left hook, you put a left uppercut in there. The left uppercut will surprise your opponent since it’s coming from a downward angle. If the other person likes to hide behind his high guard with his head down or if he likes to charge into you, the left uppercut will pop his head up so you can chop it off with the right hand finish. So you just throw a Jab, A Cross, A left Uppercut and end it with a cross.Everybody got that? Good,We are going to be doing this for three minutes and then water now Begin. The student started to do what they were told and began to mimic the move he did.

Vicious Firestarter

User Image
Zakiax Firebane

His foot steps echoed softly upon the streets of the Upper Level of Sector 14. The boy had been at base just not long ago, however his body was itching more then normal. The dragon needed to shift, but he couldn't do it at base. Henry was the only one who knew his true form, his true ugly self, everyone else just knew him as the sword happy fire controller. Zak often did as he pleased when it concerned hiding that self from everyone else. Henry knew how to contact him if he was needed.

He may not look like it but he was armed with that very black-bladed sword on this night. It was always hidden until he pulled it out from the fires of his ability. Non living objects though were the only things he could pull from one place to the next with his fire control half. Firebane gave a small shiver as the sensation began to grow. Anything but his human form would do, any other form would control the itching sensation in his limbs. Crimson orbs scanned the area, looking for a secluded place to change his form.

The dragon's true form was too big to shift into, and it was most likely the reason for these constant sudden urges. How much he tried he couldn't remember when was the last time he shifted into it. Perhaps it was the first time he met Henry, but he only shook his head at that. He didn't have time to think about that. After he found a spot to shift he would think more upon it. The elite guardian's head tilted towards the sky staring up at the starry sky and he gave a small sigh. An owl perhaps, so he could fly, but there were not many known owls in the sectors, it would be more suspicious then anything. If only it was day time.

OOC: Thought I would make it interesting for Chimera. Potential run in!
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

location :: Streets - Upper Level of Sector 14 xXxXx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xXxXx
company :: Alone, lost in thought.
xXxXx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xXxXx thoughts :: Why do I continue to get these sensations to transform?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Romantic Gatekeeper

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
User Image
The Reaper

Location: [[Location: Unknown]] ⇒ Pandora Headquarters || Company: Me, myself and I... oh and that cute little servant girl || Mood: Disappointed ⇒ Sadistic ⇒ Angry ⇒ Forgiving ||

↘↘▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄↙↙

Hry'drask sat in his personal lounge with a sick smile playing over his face as the little servant girl sat on her knees before him. "I do not see why it is so hard to get me a simple whiskey. Real whiskey, that is. Not this synthetic s**t." His eyes poured over the girl who sat there cowering, looking as if she were going to break down into full on sobs at any second. "I mean, you have access to my money, to my status, my power and, yet, you can not get me the simplest of things. It makes me think that you're trying to take advantage of me..." The cowering woman's head snapped up as her eyes looked right into his as her lips repeated the sound less words 'No, master... please' over and over again. It was rather fun and, in some sick way, cute. The fear in her eyes, her quivering lip, her heaving chest. Oh, if Hry'drask were a weaker man he would have been all over her, allowing the sacrifice of her body and purity to wipe away her failures. If only he were a weaker man.

Hry'drask stood, towering over the servant with a wicked smile. He was rather tall, standing about six foot seven inches and was a muscular and toned two hundred and thirty five pounds. Slate grey eyes fixed upon the woman that looked up at him with her glowing green and begging eyes. Oh, how beautiful she looked. He pushed dark brown hair from his face, showing off the perfectly pale skin that covered his body. "You know, my dear, I am going to have to punish you for this. I mean, what kind of servant doesn't know that her master will only have the best of everything." Pale lips parted to show of perfectly straight, pearly white, slightly sharp teeth. "Now, how should I punish you is the question..." Fingers tapped his chin, gently toying with the perfectly groomed strips of hair he maintained on the soft patch of flesh.

As it seemed that there was no escaping being punished, the servant threw herself upon his feet, gripping at the bottom of his pants as she began to plead and beg for her life and safety. Sadly, she was too caught up in her emotions to make actual words, as everything that dribbled from her lips was a slur of vowels and sobs. A growl grew in Hry'dask's throat as he looked down at the woman clinging for dear life to him. "I seem to have forgotten the part where you dig your dirty little fingers into my three thousand dollar pair of micro-filament silk pants and wipe your nasty tear soaked face all over a perfect pair of real dragon-hide boots." The servant looked up at him for a moment then back down to his pants and now tear soaked boots. She gasped as she scurried away, leaving five to six feet between the two. "Oh, where are you going? I've so many other clothes for you to ruin with your nasty little body. How about you just wander into my closet and wipe your dirty little self all over everything I own." His lips were curled back, exposing his teeth in a heart stopping snarl.

He took a step closer to her now as she tried her best to keep the distance. "Oh, now that you've ruined custom made Aztechnology clothing you want to say away from me. Well, aren't you just so thoughtful." He moved to her now, not allowing her to scamper away this time. His fingers gripped her throat as he picked her up off the ground with ease. His eyes bore into hers as she hung from his hand, her body going limp in an acceptance of what was to come. "You are going to go out and get me so real whiskey. If you return with anything less, I will skin you alive and feed you piece by piece to the rats. Is that clear?" He dropped her to the floor, hearing the solid thud she gave fill the room. Her words were, again, mashed together as she praised his kindness and rushed from the room. He gave a frown as she nearly ran from the room. Now he would have to clean his shoes himself, least they stain.

→→█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █←←

Quote:

Shirtless Informer

2,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Ӥatasha Ҝole
You hit me once, I hit you back,
You gave a kick, I cave a slap!

"Well aren't you the most handsomest devil I ever did see," the silken voice of a woman mused from behind the gentleman that was so graciously escorting a sickly young lady to better care and comfort. Before he had the opportunity to change his position and learn her location, the woman swiftly made her claim to his arm, the one not being occupied by his unconscious charge. She held tightly to him, her well endowed bosom pressing against him, giving him the most opportune chance to view her cleavage in full. Even if her scanty dress did not warrant a lustful eye, her beauty alone would surely be enough to captivate him or at the least garner his slightest attention. Raven black hair fell down her back in luscious waves, the bangs perfectly accenting her soft facial features and drawing attention to her almost inconceivably blue eyes that stood out like sapphire mosaics on her olive skin.

"Looks like your girlfriend couldn't hold her liqueur," she grinned, looking on at the poor girl with amusement. She was obviously very unconcerned for the girl, and by the way she took steps to keep herself attached to the man it could be assumed that she was not entirely coherent. "It's a shame a man like you limits himself to children. If you weren't playing babysitter, you might have gotten a real woman tonight," she laughed beguilingly, obviously speaking of herself. "How about you just drop her off with the bartender, he's a friend of mine," she mused confidently, motioning to the bar behind her, "Then you can take me home instead." She began to run a hand down his thigh and toward his... neither-regions as she whispered into his ear, "I promise you won't be disappointed."

((Totally did not mean for this scene to get this er.... invasive, it just kinda happened... Sorry Shadow!))

You smashed a plate over my head,
and I set fire to our bed.

Shirtless Informer

2,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Ҥarley Ӎoore

I scrapped my knees while I was praying,
And found a demon in my safest haven.

Harley Moore rolled her eyes as her... instructor, god how she hated to think she had one of those again, continued to teach the class the same boring kiddy moves she learned so many years ago. It was embarrassing having to be back in a classroom where the student's were still learning simple close quarters combat sequences. If she'd known before hand that she would be subjected to this kind of torture she would have saved herself the trouble and gouged her own eyes out as punishment for the carelessness that had gotten her into this mess. Though, she would hardly call it carelessness, after all she didn't believe herself to be at fault for other peoples' weaknesses. She'd done nothing wrong on that mission, any injuries her teammates received were due to their own lack of sense and power. They should have been the ones forced to start all the way from the bottom again. If they hadn't screwed up the mission she would be a senior operative by now and she wouldn't have to work with such fools again. She could handle her own missions by herself but he didn't see it that way.

Just thinking about the her situation made her angry again. She couldn't take this anymore, it was humiliating and senseless! Stopping her sequential movements she pursed her lips and looked around the room with spite in her eyes. Shaking her head slightly she released a huff of annoyance before heading to the back of the room and picking up her bag. She didn't care if he got angry at her for leaving, and she wasn't going to take anything from her team mentor, Machete, either. She was leaving and that was that, she was not going to stay in this room and rot while she could be doing REAL training. A few of the people in the classroom gave her some looks as she headed for the door and some even came to a stop to view what she was doing. It was blatantly disrespectful but so was keeping someone of her talents locked up while she could be off fighting against Pandora. Screw everyone else, she knew what her duties were.

Seems like it’s getting harder to believe in anything,
Than just to get lost in all my selfish thoughts.

Heroic Sentai

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Brandisher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Machete

Machete was patroling the area viewing each of the student. He then notice Harley Moore, not doing anything. By the looks of it she seem bored and disgust. Henry came to him yesterday with her files. He took a good look at it and began to see what he can do to help her. By what he had heard about her, she had determination and over the years she has became one of the Guardian's specially honed human weapons. He himself didn't really like that idea though. Still she was on her way to being the youngest Guardian operative to gain a senior position but due to her selfish, the last mission failed and resulted in several people being injured.So Henry made an arragement with Machete and this was her punishment, retake basic training and work her way back up from Zero.

Machete quickly walk up towards her and spoke up. "You know, Henry send you to me for a reason. Henry send me the failures, the loser, the weak to me." He said to Harley. "You were at the top of the class then something went wrong no? Because of your failures, Henry sent you to me. To start all over at Zero. He lost his faith in you did he not? You are here, and yet your other team members are not? Don't you think that is strange?"

Unsealed Gatekeeper

5,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

•••ӿӾStatus:Escorting the Guardian VIP and speaking with NatashaӾӿ••••••ӿӾArmament:X-2 C02 Pistol w/ Tranq darts.Ӿӿ••••••ӿӾLocation:Olympus NightclubӾӿ••••••ӿӾThoughts:"In for a penny, in for a pound."Ӿӿ•••

User Image
nd should I die before I ake,

⇒⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇐

He was just about to the exit, the loud EDM music booming over most conversation, the laser lighting spreading and falling over the crowd. It was only around thirty some more feet, and he would be home-free. Only then did he hear the charming voice of a young woman echo towards him from behind the pair of chosen. It was unsure if one of the Guardian specs had caught onto him, or if she was just a flirtatious party-goer, but none the less, he reached his left hand towards his right inner pocket of his jacket, where his pass and dart-gun were kept. It only reached halfway into the motion before he felt a soft pressure on his arm. Blinking a bit, Chimera turned his head to the left, looking down at the woman that had a tight grip on his arm, breasts poised almost as if they were trying to grab his attention.

Avoiding the awkward possibility of him simply staring down at the shapely woman's body, the young man kept eye contact, forcing a smile the entire time. A small brush along the inside of his groin caused a soft breath to leave his lips, half sigh, half moan. Looking down at her, the feigned smile now holding a bit of realism, he spoke in a professional and honest tone. "Believe me, I would love to 'escort' you as well. However, if my brother found out that I left his fiancee' here alone, unconscious, after her stagette, he would skin me alive. Though... I don't see why I can't help you both get to a warm bed tonight." Chimera cracked a seductive smile as he let his left arm open up somewhat, wrapping around Natasha's waist and pulling the foxy woman closer to himself. "What do you think......" He paused at the end of his proposal, leaving a space for her to fill in her own name.

⇒⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇐

pray the lord my oul to take.

User Image

-Hikari Kurotsuki-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items