Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wailing Lunatic

User Image

Re-L almost jumped out of her skin when she was tapped on her shoulder, she wasn't expecting the contact, yes she was a trained killer, and she was told to always be on her toes, but she just wasn't ready for the contact. A poor excuse one that would have gotten her punished by Tiger. But it was the truth.

Slowly Re-L turned her head bowed and her eyes squinted as if expecting to receive a slap on her face when she turned. She thought it to be Tiger who had tapped her, even if the hand had been smaller. She thought that maybe he had tested her, and she had failed by moving on without waiting for him to return. But no. It was a girl, one whom she didn't recognize at all. The girl was smiling at her and it made Re-L uneasy, but she relaxed a little bit when the girl spoke up.

She just wanted to get high, Re-L could relate, right now she felt like she could just drown herself in Slo-mo, but she was afraid that this might be another test, her going off and getting high when Tiger was missing could get her in a lot of trouble. But the was the girl was smiling at her was infectious. Re-L slowly raised the canister of Slo-mo to the girl, holding it out for her as if agreeing, to use with her.

Re-L really had nothing else to lose.

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Nicholas "Sharpshooter" Alexander
Health {} ========== {}
Hunger {} ========== {}
-Location- Otto's Car > Outside Relax!
-Company- Otto, Hanna

Watching the city go by, the traveler's eyes widened at the bustle of the massive city unfolding on either side of him. Despite being in and out of both Tokyo and Osaka for business, nothing quite made up for the grandeur that was New York. Lights, noise, people, everywhere. It mas magnificent and almost too much to take in. Despite the sensory overload though, Nicholas' eyes did not fail to catch that Otto had armed himself. Grinning from the back seat, the man half-listened to the two in the front talk and explain the gang situation that seemed to span a larger area than was possible to comprehend. His ears perked up briefly at the mention of a drug trade, however, he quickly went back into his own world as he unzipped his duffel and removed his two revolvers, unwrapping his own holsters in the process. Remembering what he was wearing though, the man stuffed the holsters back into his bag and put one gun into the small leather satchel he had attached to the side of his jeans and the other tucked into the back of the pants themselves.

"Sounds like things will stay lively around here for a while then," he said as the car practically flew through the air, landing roughly enough for him to curse at the driver, "Why the hell are you drivin' like me?" Assuming his yelling fell on deaf ears thanks to the music blasting from the back of the car, Nicholas adjusted himself and gave a sigh of relief as they finally came to the club.

Climbing out of the car, the cowboy gave a whistle as he looked over the front of the club and the impressive tip Otto gave the valet. "Someone's doin' mighty well for himself," he said, walking up to the two. "So the point of this shindig is to mingle and stay alive? I think I can do that if there's a drink or two involved." The smell coming from his friend's cigarette was causing his lungs to harden in anticipation of their own nicotine, and his stomach was following in suit with its own movements and sounds in an effort to get its demands met.

Nich's Outfit:
                                                      User Image

Wailing Lunatic

xxxxxUser Image
User Image
User Image

Ruiko let out a small laugh, before speaking up again in her husky voice. "Seems like you would be the only one who isn't trying to push me too far." Ruiko said with a bit of a cynical undertone. She wasn't exactly the happiest camper and one only needed to look into her eyes to see how exhausted she was.

Over the last year she had been run dry, she'd had little to no time to sit down and just relax, between organizing the gang between the two different countries, and keeping the Yakuza in check Ruiko has been very, very busy. Even being at this party made her feel uncomfortable, this idling wasn't for her she just couldn't sit still for long anymore, it drove her crazy.

"As tempting as it sounds, I would never ask you to do my work for me Flo, it wouldn't be fair." Ruiko said with a sigh, downing the rest of her coke before placing the cup down for a refill.

Flo had stood and left, chasing after someone whom she thought she recognized. Ruiko was glad for the alone time, she didn't want to have Flo around her for too long, she didn't want to put a damper on the girls mood.
"Feels like I'm getting old." She mumbled to herself.

With:: Alone
Thoughts:: -sigh-

kawaakari dreams's Datemate

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
                                                              x x x x x x x x x x x ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                                              & ⋮ ▇ ▇ ━━ Boo ******** hoo you're not the only one whose live's a piece of s**t X
                                                              x x x x x x x xxand yetxxmiraculously x x x x x x x somehowxxwe allxxseem x x x x x x x toxxdealxxwithxxit
                                                              x x x x x x ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
                                                              c
                                                              ♕ ❝ x ██████ Did anybody think that you would really seriously slit your wristsx ██░░░▌xx
                                                              x x x x x x x x x x x x x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                              x x x x x x x x x x in fact I think that everybody think you're seriously full of s**t. You think you're saying something relevant as you connect the dots
                                                              x x x x x x x x x x x x x x You never realized you have to get in line to suck a c**k. You're telling me that fifty million screaming fans are never wrong
                                                              (I'm telling you that fifty million screaming fans are ******** morons)

User Image
                                                                                  After being dipped, Akane felt like this was the height of dancing. Grind and dirty dancing was fun and all, but nothing could beat being spun and dip by your dance partner. Giggling as she was pulled back up and held to Tanaka chest rather closely. Akane took the time to smell the man cologne. A nice clean, manly smell that wasn't too powerful or too subtle. "Not fair. You're totally going to be the bell of the ball tonight. I wanted to wear the glass slippers." Akane smirk as Tanaka's place his hand innocently around her waist.

"Well he has my cell phone for starter." Akane answered bluntly. Not that she wanted her brother around right now. Akane loves her brother, Kohaku was her younger brother and twin after all. Just sometimes she didn't want to see his puppy dogs eyes every time she did something questionable. "But using yours is perfect for what I have in mind!" Following Tanaka to the bar and letting him order two whiskeys for them. Picking up her shot glass as she felt Tanaka face close to her. It started a faint blush that went from her cheeks to the top of her ears. 'So close'. Akane thought as her heart beat a little faster. Sliver eyes trained to the camera, Akane gave her trademark easy-going smile for the camera. Once it was over, Akane took her shot before taking the camera from Tanaka hand. "Lemme write the message."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Once she was done, she pressed send. Handing the phone back to Tanaka, "I hope she likes our selfies. If not, I might cry." Akane joke as she waves the bartender to give her another shot of whiskey.

On the other side of the club, Kohaku had finally found a familiar scent in his search for something to do. The scent belongs to the leader of the Neo-senshi and his boss, Itami ruiko. The smaller white hair crime boss was a surprised when Kohaku felt met her. Having moved from Japan to New York to meet the new leader, he expected a someone like Tanaka to be the leader. Instead it was the woman who was no taller or older than Akane and him.

"Miss Itami, So this is where you have been." Kohaku gave an introductory bow before he continues. Looking around to make sure he wasn't interrupting anything. "Is this seat taken?" Kohaku did notice a woman leaving earlier, but wasn't sure if she was an acquaintance of Miss Itami or not. Even if it was, Kohaku had no problem standing.

Akane Dress
Gundar TwinkleFluffy

Unedited Sky

Hilarious Fatcat

Dab-Sol

User Image

Daniel Takagi
Cheif of police

User Image

Daniel's face turned down in a frown at the news. Stepping forward he looked around to see if anyone had followed Aryn. "You okay right?" He asked concerned for his officer. His face contorted into an even bigger frown as she showed him pictures of the crime scene being mindful of his daughter. "I'll have a crime scene setup and in the meantime you can stay somewhere else." He said before Ayaka decided to speak up. "She can stay wit us papa!" She chimed making Daniel nearly choke on the spit in his mouth. "Nani?" He asked letting his native tongue slip out. Ayaka merely smiled and looked between the two. "If you want to stay with us your more then welcome to." He said as Ayaka giggled and hid her face in his neck.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

(I'm sorry it's short.....)

Liberal Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Killer_Neko21

Aryn Liddle

Though one of discontent, the look on the boss' face seemed to give Aryn a great deal of confidence in her rather large assumptions. This had definitely been a hit placed on her, but again, she was not one to chance it. There was no need to amplify a situation for no reason and yet Daniel's demeanor would suggest this was no bullshit. "Man, I gotta give it to him. You really can always count on the Chief to make you feel like you're being taken seriously. Guess we're a pretty lucky department." Aryn thought to herself somewhat pridefully. This was a man fit to lead the same good fight Officer Liddle was such an active participant in. Perhaps it was the wisdom one gains through fatherhood, who knows. She didn't spend any more time on the thought however, and instead her attention turned once again to Ayaka's jovial beam of a grin. Aryn tilted her head slightly and grinned at the little girl, "Oh man, staying with the boss. I wonder if that's against some kind of code... I do need a place to stay though. Maybe not, maybe I just need something to do... I don't want to get caught with my pants down again." And thus a brilliant idea, or so it was to Aryn, was born. "If it's all the same to you Chief, I'd like to request being placed on personal security for you and little miss Ayaka, for tonight, at least. The only reason I had to make such a mess, was because this piece of- I- I mean this criminal, broke in while I was trying to relax. I don't know if this is anything too serious but something tells me it's better to be safe than sorry. I've got all my... hardware in my car, I'd love to keep watch, should my instinct prove to be on the money."

"Valiant as ever Lady Liddle, valiant as ever, hahaha..."
Aryn thought jokingly, as she gave a smirk and assuring wink to Takagi's daughter. Her phrasing was a bit clunky and borderline uncouth taking present audience into account, but Aryn tried best she could to not scare the child with her words. She hoped the boss would understand. "At any rate," Liddle continued, "we should probably get out of this rain..." with that, the woman made an obvious move back towards her car, "I'll follow you!"

(no problem, I don't mind)

Hilarious Fatcat

Dab-Sol

User Image

Daniel Takagi
Cheif of police

User Image

Daniel raised an eyebrow as he waited for Aryn's reply. When it did a smile stretched across his face and he shook his head. "It won't really be needed." He said with a small chuckle. His apartment had the highest grade security he could afford and being the chief of police did help. "Your still welcome to stay though." He said before handing Ayaka the umbrella so he could get his car keys out.

Once Ayaka was strapped in he climbed in and started off towards his apartment. It wasn't a terribly long drive, but traffic was usually hell this time of day. His eyes kept Aryn's car within his view at all times. If she had been attacked then maybe their targeting his squad. He'd have to give the others a call when he got Ayaka back home. As much as he loved his squad his daughter had to come first. He pulled up and slid his card in telling the gate attendant to let Aryn in as well. He opened the door to his apartment letting Ayaka in first as she quickly she'd her boots and rain coat off and running over to the couch. "Your welcome to anything here." He said picking up his daughters things then shrugging off his business jacket leaving him in his white collar shirt and tie with his gun harness on his shoulders.

Tipsy Genius

23,775 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Hanna

╔═════════════════════════════════════

Hanna watched as he man got out of the driver’s side and made his way around to her before opening the door and holding his hand out for her to take as she got up from her seat. Keeping hold of Otto’s hand she slipped in next to his side and planted a kiss on his cheek. “Thank you. You’re always so chivalries.” For a moment she placed her head against her boyfriend’s shoulder before remembering that they had someone else with them. By this point of time she was so use to only being around Otto at these shindigs. Looking back to Nicholas and gave him a smile. “Prepare yourself. You are playing with the big boys now.” With that she turned back to Otto and walked hand and hand with him into Relax.

Once inside she started to look around for familiar faces. Her plan was to remain by Otto’s side most the night but she still wanted to check in with a few people, mainly Ku and Gabe. Ku she wanted to speak with to find out how the kids were doing and how Gabe was doing. Gabe she wanted to talk to so she could see how he was doing before letting the man get near the gang leader. Finally she laid her eyes on the couple just in time to see Ku take off in one direction and Gabe’s attention being snapped up by an older gentleman. Oh well she would just have to wait on her desire to talk to the couple. “What are you drinking hun?” She asked letting go of his hand. After getting Otto’s drink order she separated from the two friends allowing them some time alone while she went up to the bar.

══════════════════════════════════════╝

kawaakari dreams's Datemate

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Jaycee - GIICHII ROOKIE

From the corner of his eye, Jaycee saw an eye-catching woman. It was the woman Sliver hair that caught his attention first. Then her voice and later her hands as she orders a drink from the bar. It wasn't the typical girly drink and he smirk at that. Jaycee studies her from the side of his eyes as he brought the amber liquid to his lips. No ring, so she wasn't marry. Pretty cute, so even if she did have a boyfriend he wasn't near-by. Swallowing more liquid courage, Jaycee place the empty glass down as he gave his best charming smile. Facing the mysterious woman, Jaycee could admire her as a whole instead of from the corner of his eye. She was hotter then he realizes and usually he would become a stuttering stumbling idiot, but found himself feeling a bit confident this time. "Excuse me miss, I seemed to suffer from amnesia. Do I come here often?" Jaycee joke in an obvious flirtatious tone. "Now that I embarrass m'self witta lame pick up line. Will ya allow me to introduce m'self? They call me Jaycee and what do they call you?" The dreaded man introduce in a friendly manner. Hoping he wasn't coming off to strong and chase the dazzling dame before he get her name.

TRANSLATION
none

Liberal Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Killer_Neko21

Aryn Liddle

Aryn followed Daniel and Ayaka relatively close, though keeping distance enough should something happen. Her mind was lost in thoughts as muscle memory handled the powerhouse of a vehicle: guilt soaked slowly into the woman's conscience, was she endangering the Chief? Was the Chief already in danger? Had Aryn only been targeted first due to some misogynistic perception that her gender made her weak? Who was next, or would it be Aryn again? Were her fellow officers in danger? Ayaka? There were far too many possibilities and far too little substance at the moment. The only hard evidence available was that an assailant entered Officer Liddle's residence with murderous intent. Everything else was the speculation of an overly cautious detective. Despite all the internal chaos however, one emotion stood firm in Aryn's heart. Fear. Something was foul in the air...

It wasn't long before the small convoy reached their destination: House Takagi. A half smiling gate attendant waved Aryn on in behind the Chief,
"Wow, maybe he was right. This place looks locked down pretty tight..." The thought at best served to chill Aryn's nerves just a touch, but her vigilance remained frosty. If there were hits being placed on policemen, they would only intensify, and the assassins would only become more skilled...

The morbid thoughts died when Aryn saw Ayaka drop her things carelessly and bound onto the couch. This simple act caught her off guard, jerking a moment of pure calm from Liddle.

"Honestly sir at this point, I just want to take a shower and have a cigarette." Lies, all lies. Honestly? Aryn wanted nothing more than to grab her rifle, hop in her car, and bring hell to the streets. Rash actions as such only result in death though, the matter-of-factness of the woman's own thoughts shocked her but quelled the bloodlust. No, her place today would be here. There was strength in numbers, and a little girl caught in the middle of risky business, Aryn could not think of a better fight than this one.

A warm shower and quick stogie later, she was back with Daniel and Ayaka. She looked at him rather sharply, hoping he could tell they needed to have a private conversation.

"Sorry Princess Ayaka, but do you think I could borrow your father for juuuuust a moment?"

Hilarious Fatcat

Dab-Sol

User Image

Daniel Takagi
Cheif of police

User Image

Daniel nodded and showed her the guest room and where she could find everything she needed for her shower. "I only ask that you smoke out on the balcony." He said before leaving. He changed out of his work pants and into a pair of basketball shorts and a simple t-shirt. He poured himself a glass of scotch and grabbed his phone. "Yes this is Chief Takagi with the brooklynn police department. Badge number 139." He said on the phone. "I need to speak to the director immeadietly." He said. "Hi sir I have urgent news. One of my detectives has been attacked in their home. No sir she is fine and unharmed. I'd like to have a crime scene sent over there and I need you to get in touch with the rest of my squad." He explained leaning forward. "Of course sir I'll wait for you call then."

Daniel hung up and let out a sigh before downing his glass of scotch. "Hey Ayaka? You hungry?" He asked to which he got an excited yes. He chuckled and ordered some Chinese food. He poured himself another glass and went to take a drink only to stop as he saw Aryn come out. He raised an eyebrow and told Ayaka to go to her room for a few minutes. "What do you want to talk about?" He asked pouring her a glass.

Wailing Lunatic

xxxxxUser Image
User Image
User Image

It was a sudden lapse in attention that caused Ruiko to light up her cigarette despite being vaguely aware of the bars rules against it, but she couldn't be bothered to care. The bartender had seemed to give up on enforcing his rules, or at least when he tried to she had set a glare on him so fierce that he felt it better to let it go. Though she wished he had been more persistent, she was trying to quit, after years of being addicted to the things.

Or at least that's what she told herself, she hadn't really made any conscious effort to stop. Though she did lower herself to a pack a day, so that was impressive she supposed.

Her phone vibrated in her pocket and Ruiko left her Cig' hanging from her lip to reach down to retrieve it, she checked her messages seeing that she had a text from Tanaka and an attachment to go with it. Raising the brow over her scarred eyelid Ruiko checked the message and instantly figured out that the text wasn't sent from Tanaka, and that was even before she saw the signature at the end.
"Heh, Akane, shoulda known." Ruiko said with a sigh, the girl was just as free spirited as Flo, how she ended up surrounded by so many free spirits she would never know, it wasn't really her style. Rolling her eyes, Ruiko checked the attachment, she saw the picture of Akane and Tanaka hugged up closely so they could fit in the frame, she also noted the sigh blush to Akane's pigment, which caused Ruiko to laugh a bit. "Such a girl" She muttered before pulling up her keyboard to send a response.

'I don't know if missing out on your so called "fun" is such a bad thing.
But I've been at the bar for about an hour now.
I think that maybe you just haven't been searching hard enough."

Ruiko sent the text and pocketed her phone, sipping on her fresh glass of coke before returning the cig' to her mouth.

"Miss Itami, So this is where you have been."

She was startled this time by the sudden guest, truth be told she had spotted Kohaku's approach a little ways off, she turned to greet him, thankful that he knew better than to stand in her blind spot. "Hello Kohaku. Ruiko spoke "No this seat is taken, Florina just left, sit if you want." Ruiko stated snuffing out her Cigarette "Enjoying yourself?"

With:: Kohaku
Thoughts:: Slightly less board now.

Liberal Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Killer_Neko21

Aryn Liddle

"Have you alerted the others? I have a really terrible feeling about this. Something about that man's presence, even dead... he had a look of money to him. Dying there... He had to have been sent by someone, and someone with some serious cash. This guy didn't look like the type afraid to draw blood, this definitely wasn't his first hit... I don't think we should let our guard down, even for a moment..." Aryn's voice trailed off as she graciously swallowed her cups' contents. Having a drink wasn't letting your guard down when you were an officer, it was a preventative measure against the stress that was detailed in this job's description. Jobs, that was it. Did the No Senshi have some part in this? Who else really could afford assassinations, and not in the monetary aspect but with a more precious resource: diplomatic immunity? The ability to free roam in this country could be purchased for a price, they had to have had a part in this... Or did they? Aryn decided against bringing this up with the Chief for now, as she would need to do a little more digging before making an accusation of that magnitude. Her brow furrowed in worry almost as quickly as she sucked her teeth and shook her head, "You know-" Aryn's words were cut short by some sort of commotion outside. It didn't necessarily sound volatile, in fact it sounded more confused. She didn't know that Daniel had ordered food however, so this was a bit unnerving for her in Aryn's current highly agitated state. The paranoia was almost beginning to eat her alive even though it felt so sincere, Liddle wasn't used to being this distraught by her work. It was constant, the fear, something was not okay. It couldn't just be her that felt this vibe, could it? She looked at Takagi with a broken gaze, the look of a woman that needed some answers. "Chief... something about this doesn't sit right with you either, does it? Or... is the stress of it all just finally getting to me?" The last half of her words were a poor attempt at best to cover the pain in the first half made evident as Aryn's voice grew almost defeated.

Hilarious Fatcat

Dab-Sol

User Image

Daniel Takagi
Cheif of police

User Image

Daniel poured her another glass after she downed the first one. "I called the director and he'll be looking into it. I won't just sit by either when one of my detectives has been threatened." He said swirling his scotch around in his glass. "There's not much we can do right now and sitting around thinking what we need to do is stressful enough." He said before downing his scotch. He looked over his shoulder as the door knocked. He strode grabbing his gun and went towards the door. He looked through the peephole to see the resturaunt uniform he always ordered from. He put his gun away and answered paying the man before taking the sacks of food. "Thank you." He said before shutting the door.

"Anyway no your not being paranoid, you being cautious. We'll figure out who tried to kill you. It could be nothing for all we know. He could be some bum that stole the suit and looked for a place to rob that went wrong." He said grabbing three plates. "Ayaka dinner!" He called to which the sound of little thumping foot prints came closer until she appeared holding one of her stuffed animals. Daniel set the table and sat down dishing some food onto Ayaka's plate. She grabbed her chop sticks and was going to eat when her father interrupted her. "Ah ah ah. What do we say?" He asked to which she put her hands together and bowed her head. "Itadakimasu." She said before digging in. "There's plenty here Aryn so dig in."

Call Me Nefret's Husbando

Stubborn Lover

16,275 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
OTTO FUMI

I'm told to enjoy every moment, every hour, every minute.
That's what I do on Fridays and Saturdays. Why should I take life so seriously?

"Well I learned from the best" Otto teased as he led his small group inside, chuckling softly at Hanna's comment to Nicholas as the bouncers opened the doors to reveal a very lively party. To the red head though this was just another night on the town, to be fair he'd of much rather gone home with Hanna and spent a quiet night with her....well 'quiet' for them after him being gone for almost 2 weeks. looking around he started picking out key figures pretty quick as Hanna seperated herself and asked what he wanted to drink. "Rum and Coke for now sweetie, can't drink too much since I'm driving us home" he said happily as she departed for the bar, Otto turning to Nich as he motioned him over and nodded to the small one eyed girl at the other bar across the dance floor. "See her? That's Ruiko Itami, head of No Seshi. Kind girl, but ruthless if tempted" He said, making sure the boss was known first as he started scanning for more...until he noticed some dreadlocked kid hitting on his woman.

"Woah hold on, check out this mother ********.." He said as he tapped Nich's chest, pointing over to the two as a devilish smirk crossed his face. "Here go sneak up behind the kid, let's have a little fun with him, just like Old times" the red head said as he made his way over, casual and clam as ever as he made his way up to Hanna and without a single word turned her to face him and kissed her. Though it was a bit more than just a kiss as his hand slid down slightly from her waist as he turned it int a slight makeout session,which normally he'd of refrained from in public but this kid was just making it easy to mess with him now as he leaned against the bar and put himself between the two, watching Nich quietly come up from behind. "Oh I'm sorry, were you trying to pick her up? You gotta be a little more aggressive with that one kiddo" He said, his phone going off as he pulled it out to see a text from Anthony.

Cool, head to Relax then. Would like to get home soon..Jet lag and whatnot. He texted back before looking back up with the same classy smirk from a second ago. "Here kid let's try roleplaying, I'll play the sexy lady you wanna pick up, and you play you trying to hook up with the sexy lady, me" he said calmly, now taunting the kid at his failed attempt to hook up with his girl, but hey at least he could walk away with an interesting story. Or better yet his life.

Outfit: Out on the Town
Tune: Dwamn!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas