Call Me Nefret's Husbando

Stubborn Lover

16,275 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

New York City.
Let's just say that everything isn't as it seems out in the city, unnatural and dangerous things that can't be explained. No, not that they can't be explained just things that a normal human shouldn't know about. You thought it was bad in the beginning but let me put it this way, things can get worse. Much worse.(Story Created By Once~Upon~A~Nitemare, currently Run by Dark_Butler_Dornez)

OOC FORUM XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX OOC CHATROOM

PROFILE SKELETION/PROFILES

Stubborn Lover

16,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

We aren't going to talk about these sensitive topics but let's just say that once a upon a time there were four gangs that ruled the city of New York. Many things happened between the groups as they tried to conquer Manhattan however two of the four gangs managed to get to it first. Every gang knows that once you have such a powerful epicenter making so much money you gained more supports and more power of course. However as the years passed for some reason those gangs dropped off the face of the earth. It confused the remaining gangs. There were rumors that they moved to another country to gain something even more powerful. Some say that they were taken out by some mysterious force, but whatever it was no one paid attention to it. The remaining two gangs, O.C.(Obscure Chaos) an all girl gang and GiiChii an all male gang quickly scrambled to take hold of the now unclaimed territory. The gangs that once banded together to help each other quickly betrayed one another in order to return to their respectful positions.

Oh and the slaves? They grew stronger, how? Oh well there's a simple answer to that! They were taken away and experimented on as they quickly became important assets to the gangs. No one questioned these sudden decisions to open up these laboratories again and no one cared much for the health of these slaves. When it came to power it was all or nothing. Now with these gangs suddenly disappearing the chaos in the city began to grow uncontrollable and everyone was taking advantage of it. Underground fights were a new things along with drag racing. Everyone was making a new way to make money. O.C. was pushing out new drugs that had been on the market for about a year now and GiiChii was importing and selling interesting items on the black market. Let's just see how far these little side jobs will take them and how far they will be willing to go to make it to the top.

This is a new world, a world much worse then the last. This is New York City, presenting
New York's Finest.

Stubborn Lover

16,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
Rules Must Be Followed!

1) This is a Literate to Semi-Literate roleplay meaning that I expect you to know how to type with few grammatical errors. I know that sometimes we slip up and spell things wrong or something along the lines of that but I don't want to constantly see a paragraph that makes absolutely no sense what so ever. Not only that but I don't want any chat speak (DAT WAS 2 FUNNAY, U CRAY GURL), I want everything to be in third person and use "Quotation" marks when your character is speaking.

2) When you post I want there to be at least 3 to 4 paragraphs, or you have to at LEAST type the same amount as your writing partner. I don't think it's fair that the person you are talking to is writing 4 paragraphs and your only giving 1 in return. So if you don't think you can handle role playing with someone who writes a lot then don't attempt it.

3) Fighting and cursing is allowed obviously but you have to keep it to a minimum so it isn't overwhelming and it isn't breaking the TOS. Romance is a plus because I mean, when there is love in the air then that means more drama for us to deal with! Yay! However I don't want or allow any cybering in this role play, it's against my rules and it is against Gaia's rules.

4) Now for posting. What I expect is for you to post at least twice a day to keep this thing moving. However if you don't think you can post once a day then I expect you to post at least 3 times a week. If I see that you aren't keeping up with your posting quota then you are going to get kicked from here without a doubt. Besides that I want your posts to look pretty, I don't want any half assed posting styles. Some people on here actually worked their butts off to make their posting styles look good so you should do the same.

5) All profiles are to be sent directly to myself, Unedited Sky, or Happybadger124 unless other wise posted. In the subject title I want the name of gang you want to be in and position like this, [GiiChii/Leader]. If your a slave then just put the gang you want to be apart of and then add the slave as your position. Do not post in the role play unless you have received a message from me saying that you are accept and can post. But feel free to post in the OOC thread and get to know the other rpers, though the chat is highly recommended Also LISTEN TO THE MODERATORS!! They are an extension of me and should be treated as such, so if you undermine them, I'll will personally throw you out.

Stubborn Lover

16,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

OBSCURE CHAOS

Leader - Creo Langley
SecondinCommand -
Member(Affiliated with group) - Wolfgang Ellis
Member -
Member-
Member -
Member -
Member-
Member-

GIICHI

Leader - Otto Jinko Fumi aka Zero
SecondinCommand - Nicholas Alexander
Member- Gabriel "Archangel" O'Conner?
Member -Via (Bethany Elizabeth O'Conner)?
Member- Maximillion Cooper aka Jaycee
Member- Anthony Micheal Adessi
Member-
Member-
Member-

No Senshi.

Leader- Ruiko Itami
SecondinCommand - Masahiro " Mother ******** " Tanaka
Member- Akane and Kohaku Cooper
Member-
Member-
Member-
Member-

Police.

Chief Of Police- Daniel Takagi
Member{Master Detective}-Aryn Liddle
Member- Sgt. Roc Gabriel
Member-
Member-
Member-

Others/Slaves

1. Hanna
2. Malachi Auditorre - Black Market Dealer
3. Michael Salvatore - Arms Dealer
4. Florina "Fli" Mendelssohn
6. Talia “Tali” Lowell - Information Broker
7. Rue Tsumiyu
8. Xavier O'Conner
9. Ku Kito OConnor - Mother
10. Hugo Alphonse Amos - Hitman
11. Ayaka Takagi
12. Reza "Re-L" Lanzer

User Image

Stubborn Lover

16,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
Territories & Info.
User Image

Bronx

O.C./Anako's Base&Home(O.C. Owned) - We won't reveal exact location of the base but it's in the Bronx and if you ask around you'll probably find it. Located in a office building that Anako uses as a front for her criminal activities. Each floor is a different company but to get to her penthouse you need to jam certain buttons like a code to be able to unlock the elevator door. It's a big apartment that takes up two floors which she really doesn't need but since people often come and leave she likes to have room. Some rooms are blocked off for obvious reasons but there are about 5 open bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, huge living room and kitchen, and a deck that overlooks the city.

Esa Bodega - It's a small grocery store that anyone can come and buy beer or candy, anything you need food wise or liquor wise you can get it here.

Salon Gorgeous (O.C. Owned) - An upscale hair salon that is located in the better part of the Bronx. Most people come here to get there hair done and the girls from O.C. can come here to get there hair done for free along with any other services they have available.

Himitsu (O.C. Owned) - A very popular bar/ restaurant known for the best sushi in all of NYC. This draws in a ton of tourists which means more money for O.C.!! Like the name of the bar there is a rather interesting secret about the place. Because of the fact that it is constantly full, drug trafficking becomes pretty easy for those who know how to ask for it.

Oishī(Unowned) - It's a Japanese bases restaurant, however it's a very exclusive place which only allows important business workers or maybe even high end criminals. Police have a watchful eye on this place but because of special connection of the owner the place is always left untouched.

8-Bit(O.C. Owned)
- A video game based dance club. Everything you want in a club is here, flashing lights, loud music, huge dance floor, bar, and drugs of course. This club is usually opened all the time but business always picks up during the night. O.C. usually comes here for meetings or to test out new drugs on the party animals in the club. Luckily there have been no deaths associated to the club so everything is fine and dandy.

Manhattan
Port Of Manhattan (Unowned)
- Shipments from all over the world come in from the port of Manhattan. Curise ships, water taxi's, and ferries also all dock and ship off from this port. Almost anything can be shipped in and out of the city with out a problem here and it's open for everyone...for now anyway.

Stay Afloat (Unowned)-A beautiful lounge that on aboard a yacht that is always docked in the port. The only time it pulls away is when it's hosting an event and is no longer accepting guests. It also stands for a hotel from time to time depending on the person and how much money they are willing to spend.

Warehouses (Unowned) - Located all around the ports, many restaurants, clothing departments, and ect. keep there things locked here until they are needed. Some where in the labyrinth of warehouses are some owned by O.C. and GiiChii but nothing is officially owned there.

Laboratory - In the open there is a high end lab that is open and running. Most people think that they are doing normal run of the mill stuff but in truth humans are being tested on here. Those who are no longer needed at sold off to high end criminals in order to keep funds for their experiments. In order to get inside you have to scan your finger on a biometric security lock same goes for trying to get out. Everything looks normal on the outside but when you start opening doors you'll want to forget everything you've ever seen in your life.

Crazy.Lights.(O.C. Owned) - A two floored club located near Times Square, first floor plays mostly English music of all types but what the club is known for is it's second section/floor of the club. It's known for it's international music and decorations of almost every country possible. There are also drinks from everywhere too but it's a bit expensive. A huge stage can be found on the center of the room along with huge plasma flat screens that can be used for Karaoke or for when musical guest pop in to sing.

Relax(Owned by Malachi) - It's a rather laid back club that mostly couples go to either to listen to the music, dance, together, or hang out with friends. The music is somewhat slow paced to go with the mood of the place so that means a lot of slow dancing. From time to time they have comedy acts or a burlesque show to entertain the guests. Also Another Member of the Five families runs the Joint, Malachi Auditorre. Handling all Black Market sales if you have hot Merchandise he can sell it, or sell you something nice for a slightly discounted price.

P.P.P{Paper, Pen, and Pencil) - An art gallery that obviously show cases art from new or famous artists/ photographers. It's very laid back place but if you go to the back room you'll see that everything isn't as it seems. The owner is a very skilled artist but he's skilled on getting information as well, you need to know something ask him. He'd quickly came into town when he heard that the old information broker was turned into a gang leader.

Night Walk - Night Walk is a small, cozy looking brothel. It's newer than the others on the street and stands out with it's almost quaint atmosphere. Recently bought by a young madame, the girls inside are charming and kind when you meet them....and animals when the clothes come off.

No-Senshi HQ - The HQ is a penthouse located in the middle of everything! The building it's in is used for various business but mainly as a television studios and recording studios. Mostly artists and such actually live in the building, but that is only if they can pass No-senshi's screen test. A lot of the artists that stay are brought from over seas as another form of income for the gang. They have many record deals and such, who knew! The penthouse is rather luxuious, it has two floors. The first has two living rooms, a state of the art kitchen, a dining room, laundry room, theater room, parlor, and game room. The top floor has a gym, 6 rather large bed rooms, followed by 5.5 bathrooms. There is a pool, but that pool is on the roof of the building where all in the building are allowed to use.

Brooklyn

GiiChii's Base/ Otto's Place(Owned By GiiChii) - What can you say? Otto's place is a very laid back place and he has a very unique taste. The base is located at the top of a hotel located right next to the boardwalk of Coney Island. It's very high end hotel and security is tighter then hell. The hotel is used frequently to hold black market auctions which the money goes entirely to the gang.

Uflora(Owned By Michael)- This a very well known flower shop owned and run by Michael Salvatore. You can find any and every type of flower that you might need and they can even tell you the meanings or what the flowers are used for. But even though this is a nice flower shop it also does some illegal business transactions, there in a gun shop run in the back. Anyone looking for guns come here looking for for the best without it being traced back to anyone. The old GiiChii base is located above the shop. Its also one of the only two places in gang territory that's neutral ground, the other being Relax owned by the Auditorre Family.

Delizioso (Owned By GiiChii) - An upscale Italian restaurant located on the board walk. Italian food and wines is served here, along with the latest music from Italy. It's like being in Italy!

Gift Shoppe(Unowned) - Located on the boardwalk, you can by little nicknacks to take home with you after your stay on the beach. They make personalized shirts, pants,shorts, and even underwear.

Risque!(Unowned) - You want party outfits? Or just something that stands out from normal wear, you come to risque.There are clothes for any and every party or club event you could be attending. But if you do come here remember the clothing here is rather ridiculous, so unless your not willing to show some skin don't shop here.

That Gentleman Boutique(Owned By GiiChii) - A small boutique found on the boardwalk as well, it specializes in men's clothing of all shapes and sizes. The clothes here are more elegant then anything, if you wanted to buy a suit you could find it here.

Shape Up(Owned By GiiChii) - Barber shop, come get your hair cut or listen to old men gossip about different things happening around town. The men of GiiChii can come here and get their hair cut for free.

Alta(Owned By GiiChii) - Another high class Italian restaurant, it's like it's been cut right out of Italy. The manager of the place is a rather scary looking person, there are rumors as to where he used to be before coming to work there. Place is mostly used for business meetings.

Otto's Mod. Shop (Owned By GiiChii) - You want a nice god damn car? You go to Otto's, he has the nicest set of cars out there and if he doesn't have it you best believe that you will get it. You can modify it however you wish as well but know ahead of time that you'll need to pay a pretty little penny.

Queens
Old Warehouse (A.K.A. O.C. Queens hideout.) (O.C. Owned) - The warehouse seems abandoned but there is a whole lot more activity going on in there then what appears. No one knows about this hideout since it's closely guarded secret.

Jack's Cement Factory. (Unowned) - Just like it's stated, it's a cement factory. You need to do something that requires cement? You come here and when I say a job that requires cement, we mean can do ANY job.

Devil Tatt's. (UnOwned) - Get tatted up here bros.

The sweet shop. (O.C. Owned) - Looking for some sweets? This is the place to go. All types of candy is stocked up here and all different types of candy from all over the world is imported here. But if your looking for a little something else that's sweet, just make sure you use the code word: Stickys and you'll get more then what you bargained for.

Staten Island

Misty Peak Resort(Neutral Ground) - A beautiful resort located near the shores of Rock Away beach. Whether you want to go swimming in the amazing indoor water park or a dip in the outside pool there is always some fun activity to do. And if you don't like being indoors all day then taking a stroll on the beach is rather romantic.

Rat Circuit(Neutral Ground) - An underground race track modified by organizations and the likes to entertain themselves. There is a secret passage through the resort that will lead directly below ground level. The only way to get down there is if you have a secret pass given to members of said organizations.

Stubborn Lover

16,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
Raunchy Info

Slaves

These are humans that were either orphaned at birth, stolen from families, or volunteered to be apart of a study. However they were lied to as to what exactly they would be doing. They were taken away to underground labs run by the government. The plan was to create super soldiers; when I say super soldiers I mean humans who have mutant powers. Scientist jobs were to create different abilities and tame the humans to the point where they had full control over them. Surprisingly enough they managed to create said super humans however they couldn't figure out how to do their bidding. So in came the torture sessions and Nero surgery in hopes to either break them or rewire their brains to think different.

Different Mafia's, gangs, and organizations quickly caught wind of this from informant brokers. These humans were transported from lab to lab in order to field test them. Lucky for them some of these cargoes would go missing and into the hands of criminals in the city to be sold as slaves. Eventually the government shut down these labs because they were unsuccessful in taming them. Scientist were left without jobs and slaves with no where to go. Gang's quickly built there own labs and hired the willing scientists with out any problems. Who ever is willing to pay the right price can have a slave.

Aqua~ - Drug

The new drug that's been circulating around New York City recently and was created by none other then O.C. however no one knows how exactly it was invented. The drug got it's name because of the fact that it's the color of blue and it has a slight glow to it that attracts the younger customers. The drug is usually sold out in small vials and for a high price no less since a drop of the stuff can get you higher then a kite. But that's not why the drug is so famous, the side effects are what makes everyone go insane for the drug. There is something in it that keeps people from aging as they are supposed. The bad side is that if used more then recommended one begins to have short term memory loss along with and nerve deterioration. Sad thing is that getting unhooked from the drug is probably worse then getting hit by a moving truck. After effects of not taking the drug is as follows: Trouble breathing, hallucinations, cold sweats, loss of appetite, tremors, lack of sleep for up to 3 days,sensation of skin being clawed off (that's if your nerves haven't already deteriorated). The distribution if this drug has long been stopped once Anako, the former leader of the gang was killed.

Salvatore Family (The Arms Dealers)

The Salvatore family is the second of the five families that make up the Italian mafia. At the head as we speak is Michael Salvatore who was once the leader of GiiChii. However because of that fact that he has started a family he has retired but that doesn't mean he doesn't participate in the mafia life anymore. The Salvatore have a good reputation with other organizations and is probably one with strong connections with people all over the world. They are dangerous when threatened and can handle any situation with ease while looking like complete gentlemen. The other issue is the fact they are pretty much untouchable, with a decent amount of the illegal arms sales being put into the police force and into the pockets of politians and Judges the City will turn a blind eye to them and even help them out of a prison sentence in order to keep the money flowing, even with how dirty it may be

Auditorre Family (The Racketeers)

The Auditorre family is the last of the five families that make up the Italian mafia. At the head as we speak is Malachi Auditorre who is the leader of the Auditorre Family in Sicily. However because of that fact that he has immigrated to New York doesn't mean he doesn't participate in the mafia life anymore. The Auditorre's have a good reputation with other organizations and is another with strong connections with people all over the world. They are dangerous when threatened and can handle any situation with ease while looking like complete gentlemen. The only people that could really order them around is the Salvatore's, which is unlikely though due to their alliance in the Italian Crime Syndicate[/size

Rat Circuit

Located underground in Staten Island in old abandoned tunnels that were supposed to be used for building a new subway system. However the project was stopped because of the lack of funding and once the gangs caught whiff of this they turned it into a racing circuit for motorcycles and small cars. Races in the circuit usually take place on Saturday at night here, you have to pay a fee to be able to participate.

No-Senshi.
There clan had been around since ancient times, and were even sort of a gang back then. They were a group of samurai who offered protection to those who paid, and destruction for those who didn't. After the world began to modernize the Gang became a little less violent and started exploring into more business like fields. Later in years, when satellites were circling the earth, No-Senshi's team of scientists placed an undetectable satellite into space. It had been looking for any signs of high gang activity then out of no work New York started to buzz. It focused in and they captured photos and videos of the two gangs obtaining scientists and these genetically altered people which gave them special abilities. The satellites cameras were amazing and were able to give the gang an up close and personal view of how they were making these test subjects. The gang created their own similar way and created their own slave warriors. Now the leader is trying to spread his business. He has bought land in New York and is currently there trying to partner up with the O.C. He is hungry for large profit, and so is the Gang. However the leader quickly disappeared after a few nights in New York. No one knows what happened but there are rumors that he was taken out by another gang. A female quickly took his place and she runs the gang but it's been a while since anyone has seen her.

SLO-mo - Drug]
A new and wild drug that has been running rampant in New York City! No one knows where it came from, who created, or who is distributing it. But whoever is, is making a huge profit off of this addicting drug. The drug is an aerosol that comes in a inhaler type dispenser which one inhales the drug from. The moment the drug hits your system everything slows down even though everything around you continues at normal speed. It's just as the name of the drug says, everything is in slow motion. The perks of this drug is that it enhances your surrounding or in another sense, beautifies everything around you for five minutes. Some side effects of this drug? Well first, it is possible to OD on this drug. Inhaling too much can cause you to permanently slow down, you won't even be able to function as a human properly ever again. Ever needed to wear glasses? Well another side effect is that your vision starts to get better and better, no one knows for sure just how well your vision gets but their is nothing like seeing better. Another thing is that inhaling too much of the stuff will eventually mess with your vocal cords. At some point you'll lose your voice completely.

More Soon
Want to add something? Lemme know!

Stubborn Lover

16,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

"So what's the plan for tonight?"

Everyone is invited by the families to join a relaxing evening at Relax! Remember for the night alone this is neutral territory so no fighting as the cops will be watching.

Currently it's Saturday in the evening!
It's not a good day to be outside, it's raining cats and dogs.
The wind is blowing terribly, it's recommended that everyone stays indoors.

"So what the hell happened so far?"

Couples:

Otto/Hanna
Gabriel/Ku

Stubborn Lover

16,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
!!BLACKLIST!!

DON'T END UP HERE, 3 STRIKES AND YOU ARE BANNED

Tipsy Genius

23,775 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Hanna

╔═════════════════════════════════════

All dressed up for the night to come Hanna was standing in the middle of the welcoming center at LaGuardia International Airport. Looking around her she couldn’t help but note how much she stood out among the other people waiting for their loved ones to return. That little fact didn’t bother her much since standing out a little was a good deal better than changing in the car on the way to the party. Wouldn’t that be a fiasco in the making; stripping down in confined quarters with her boyfriend who she hadn’t seen for more than a week. In her mind it could only end one way and they didn’t have time for that at the moment, they were already going to be late. Tapping her foot on the ground she looked down at her phone waiting for a text or call to let her know that the plane had landed. Finally the text came and she let out a small sigh of relief glad that Otto was back in the state.

Sliding her phone away into her clutch she scanned the crowd of people looking for the familiar long red hair. With every minute that passed Hanna’s nerves started to ramp up. In the last several years there had been very few times she was away from Otto’s side and this for sure was the longest since they had started their relationship. All of the nerves melted away though when she spotted the man out of the crowd of people heading past the security gate. Moving swiftly through the mass of people she made her way quickly to Otto’s side. As soon as she was in arms reach she wrapped her arms around him and gave him a kiss. “Sorry I didn’t think you needed a sign or balloons or flowers.” She said pulling away from him and glancing over to a few families who were holding those items as they waited for their flyers. A smile pulled at her lips as she looked him over, pleased to see that he was already dressed appropriately for this party tonight.

══════════════════════════════════════╝

Stubborn Lover

16,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
OTTO FUMI

I'm told to enjoy every moment, every hour, every minute.
That's what I do on Fridays and Saturdays. Why should I take life so seriously?

Jolting slightly as the plane landed Otto sleepily opened one eye and looked around to remember where he was before yawning and stretching a bit in his seat. He'd spent the last week down in Boston with his Dad's side of the family, celebrating their cousin Riley's 21st birthday and catching up with a few of them who had dealings with the Irish mob. Michel and Isabelle had driven down over the weekend to but of course with Michael having to run the shoppe full time there was only so much they could do.

But all of that was irrelevant as he quickly sent Hanna a text letting her know his plane was in the ground as he waited till the plane rolled into the gate and let them disembark back into his hometown, which of course wasn't too long and soon enough he was off the plane and into the terminal where he was greeted by Hanna as she kissed him, which immediately brought a smile to his face. "It's quite alright sweetheart, I'd say the dress works much better anyway" he teased as he hugged her tightly again and gave her another kiss before allowing them to both disembark to baggage claim.

"So remind me next time I go to Boston your actually coming with me, my grandmother is harassing the hell out of me to meet you." he said as they walked, waiting until they got to the conveyor as he waited for his bag. "Also there's someone who I need you to meet, he and I go way back to when I was working in Japan, his flight was supposed to have come in right before mine." As his black suitcase popped out he picked it up with ease and turned back to her with a smile. "So, how was the vacation from me?" he teased, leaning against his suitcase.

Outfit: Out on the Town
Tune: Throwdown

kawaakari dreams's Datemate

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Jaycee - GIICHII ROOKIE

The tall building gave little protection from the rain as Jaycee straddle the chest of the semi-unconscious man. The shadow of the building hid them well, but Jaycee was breathing heavy. A dull throbbing pain in his knuckles as the heavy rain pounded on his back. He brought the back of his hand to smear the blood off the corner of his lips. Licking the blood from in between his knuckles cause him to grimace. Jaycee didn't like the taste of blood, but it did get his heart pumping. He groans in pleasure as the adrenaline pushed throughout his body felt as good as lighting a cigarette after great sex.

Reaching down, Jaycee grabbed the front of the man's shirt and blew the smoke slowly into his face. Letting the cigarette dangle in between his lips as he gave the man a firm shake. "Eh, wake up." Jaycee said in a bored tone. Shaking the older man's upper body until he came around. Smiling he let him go as he lean back on the man's chest. "There ya go, pal." Jaycee grinned and took a moment to take another breath of his cigarette. "Ya 'now ... yer shouldn't bully kids. Ther' atta n'impressionable age ya'know? Learnin' valuable social skills from adult like ya'self for example." Jaycee explained to the men who tried to rob him at knife point. A common mistake as Jaycee attract trouble like moth to a flame. "Kids are our ********' future. So, let treat em with the proper respect...we both know they deserve? hmmm?"

Jaycee waited for any objection before he dug into the man's pants pocket and pulled out his wallet. Jaycee took the money and left the rest in a puddle next to them. "Nice chattin' with ya man. Been a real treat." Jaycee saluted as he stuck out his tongue and reveal the metal stud. Tucking the cash into his jacket pocket and tossing the barely lit cigarette onto the ground next to the men. Jaycee stepped over some narrow trash cans, Jogged across the street. He didn't know him, but when he was asked to hand over his money. Well, he wasn't in the mood to hand it over freely. The rough-up teen pulled open the door and stood in the doorway, letting the rain water drip dried off his body.

Afterward, he took a seat at the bar and order a glass of scotch on the rock at the bar. Jaycee took his glass and turned around with his back to the bartender as he took up as much space as he could. Elbows on the smooth granite top and legs spread as he people watch. Relax wasn't his type of scene as a finger-less glove tugged on the collar of his charcoal gray button up.

TRANSLATION
"You know ...You shouldn't bully kids. They are at an impressionable age you know? Learning valuable social skills from adult like yourself for an example."
"Kids are our ******** future. So, let treat them with the proper respect ... we both know they deserve? hmmm?"

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Nicholas "Sharpshooter" Alexander
Health {} ========== {}
Hunger {} ========== {}
-Location- Airport - Baggage Claim
-Company- Nobody

Today was not the day to return to the States. It was raining, the plane had been delayed, customs were a mess to bypass with yen instead of dollars for bribing, and the search upon entering the terminal had not been kind. "That damn woman could have at least used lube," muttered Nicholas as he walked out into the baggage claim. Apparently claiming spurs as an orthotic to help walk straight was not smart, and neither was telling the official to get someone prettier to search him was a smart move.

For a few moments the man watched as bag after bag appeared out of the carousel. An unsettling fear began to fill him as he watched all the other passenger's, aside from his own, bags appear. Just as he felt that all the eyes from the TSA officials were on him, an over-sized duffel bag popped out of the conveyor's opening and slid down into the ring with the other pieces of luggage.

"About damn time," he said, walking over and shouldering the lumpy piece of luggage, the cowboy looked around in an attempt to get his bearings. Despite being born in the States, the man only had vague memories of tall hair, poorly decorated terminals, and the Texan twang that he inherited from his family. Thankfully, he had made some connections back "home" in Japan that ran in similar circles as himself, and eventually coerced him to come back to the Western world to start anew.

A fresh start, and a way to make some quick international cash. That was the promise. A bit of power was even suggested. All of Nich's buzzwords were mentioned and that was enough to get him to book a ticket with his best friend and head to the Big Apple. However, given the excitement and lack of true planning, the cowboy neglected to brush up on some basic points of American courtesy and knowledge, and was now left to wander about the baggage claim area, muttering broken English, mixed with Japanese, and trying to find whatever New York's equivalent to a W.C. was.

"どこ男はこの辺りで小便を取ることができますか?" (Where the hell can a guy take a piss around here?). Eventually making his way to a janitor's closet, Nicholas tried to open the door with little success. "s**t!" Looking around for the person he actually came with, he added, "Where the hell is that one-eyed moron when you need him?"

Tipsy Genius

23,775 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Hanna

╔═════════════════════════════════════

As Otto dished out another kiss Hanna happily accepted the gesture before breaking away again before the PDA got too much for such a public place. Shaking her head about the dress she looked back at his face. “You do remember why I am wearing this dress. Right?” He had to have remembered, the just talked about the party this morning. Oh well it didn’t matter much since he was already dressed well enough to attend. Walking beside Otto she began to shake her head when he talked about going to Boston with him to meet his family. There were so many reasons that it didn’t seem like a good reason to meet them, but she had a feeling by the way he was talking that it wasn’t going to be an option. “As long as I don’t have to get into one of those airplanes.” Being stuck in a tight enclosed space was bad enough, that space being a mile above the ground ruled the whole thing out in her mind.

Stopping at the baggage carousel she watched as Otto went about getting his bag. She would have offered help to him, but in heels she wouldn’t have been able to do much. Hanna’s eyebrows rose when she heard that she needed to meet someone. “Well if his plane already came in he should be floating around her somewhere.” Putting her hand in her purse she fished around until she fished out the keys to Otto’s car. After he grabbed his bag Hanna handed them over to her boyfriend. “Boring…I had no one to patch up every other night…Not to mention that the bed was cold. Let’s just say there is you are going to have to make up for.” This probably would have been the same if she had gone with him, the idea of getting interment with someone around their family just made her shudder.

══════════════════════════════════════╝

Wailing Lunatic

User Image

J u s T a R o m a n t I c Fool ↯ ↯

Yes, I shut my eyes and try looking c a r e f u l l y! Falsehood lurks here
xxxxxxxxxxxx I want to fly like a bird, I want to flⓞw like the wind ↷↷↷
Without ϾҔɑrɱ, without AIM, without even desires...

Rue would be lying if she said that she didn't feel just a tad bit used. Chi was leaving, after all of this, after the year of quite literally being someone else. After a year of worrying that the woman was dead and after what they had just almost did together.... to each other. The woman was just going to leave. Just like that. Rue didn't know how to feel honestly, but she wasn't happy that was for sure, but there wasn't much she could do about it the woman was packed and gone, and Rue was just left sitting in Chi's old room by herself without a clue as to when she would return.

Rue sighed well it wasn't like she hadn't been prepared for this, she had only expected to come and talk to Chinola before leaving, but now she had at least gotten to cap off her time with Chi in a bit of a anticlimactic bang, so to speak. She can't say that she regretted it, but she just wished that it had ended differently, but it wasn't over yet, things could always change, and maybe one day she would come back.

But for now Rue had to get back to Michael, the man had been kind to her taking her into his home and allowing her to watch over his daughter, she had gained the man's trust some how, and she wouldn't betray it, she didn't want to disappear for too long and make him worry, and sticking around Chi's room all day would constitute just that.

So Rue exited Chi's room into the familiar hallways of the O.C headquarters she was heading towards the front door, she had walked her, and she could just as easily, walk back.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx With : Alone
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thinking : Just like old times.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff