Invisible Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
Announcement:

We have a few announcements today:

1.)
Everyone welcome our newest member: "Croy the Warrior King" who will be adding another Templar to our list of players ^.^
By now you all know the rules...so I don't have to add anything here.

2.)
I finally cleaned out the Profiles section so there should no longer be any confusion as to who is Active in here and who is not. I attempted to contact the inactive people, but, they never showed, so in the end it is there loss.

3.)
I am still trying to figure out what to do with the Guild. I know that Neija asked if we would continue playing here (if the Guild was finished) or move it to the Guild. I personally was hoping to move it to the Guild because I thought that might make things a bit more interesting.
I think I might try a BETA run with a couple of players to see how it goes before I make my final decision on what will be happening.

and finally....

4.)
As a lot of you know, my Girlfriend (PFC Locke---yes she IS real people) is in the Army, and I recently just received the DVD's of her time spent in Basic Training. So, no matter where you're from, what Country, and etc. Please take a moment to honor our military...our troops.
They work so hard in order to become ready and able to protect our lands from harm. So we owe all of our freedom and security to them and their dedication.
Thank you soldiers for your service!!!

That is all heart
South America
4 miles off the coast
Avon 16 Regiment, Bravo Comany
3rd Platoon, 2nd Lieutenant Temple

It was dark when they launched, 0230 local time, everyone would be asleep or dozing at their posts, studies showed that peoples reactions were worst around 3 in the morning. His team were well rested, despite the lurching of their transport. Clouds were heavy this morning, as it had been predicted they would be, hiding the moon and stars and giving them pitch darkness. The small craft bounced over the waves almost silently and Alex scanned the shore ahead with his night vision goggles at full magnification, bathing the beach in an eerie green glow. He could see near as well as daylight in them, something it was hoped their enemy would be lacking, according to their intel this was the least well supplied point on the entire continent. Their submarine had barely broken the surface, disgorging the platoon in their 7 small boats, they were riding low in the water coming from a route that was low on boat traffic, meaning even if their enemy were awake and had the capabilities to see them they shouldn't be looking in this direction, and if they were their boats were subtle, made little to no noise and each man was clad in black. Alex glanced left and right and even he could barely make out their sister boats, despite knowing exactly where to look.

He stabbed the pressel of his covert comms kit once and subvocalized into the throat mic. "Sixty seconds, stay sharp." It didn't need to be said, they were all professionals but it made him feel better to voice it. "Clean dispersal, squad leaders you know your rally points. Radio silence here on." He released the button, unwilling to broadcast any more than he had to, despite the fact that it was virtually impossible for the enemy to pick up on the transmission. Good radio discipline was something he had learned quickly. He hefted the L129 rifle, checking the magazine and safety before cocking the lever as silently as possible. He mentally ran through his gear, it was too late to go back if he'd forgotten something but habits were hard to break. He flexed his trigger hand and thumbed the safety switch.

A moment later the small boat came into the shallows and his section disembarked, the four men grabbing hold of the dingy handles with a free hand, rifles held in the other, Alex followed suit and as one they sprinted through the waist high water to the beach, dropping to one knee and shouldering their rifles, scanning the treeline and beach ahead. Alex glanced left and right up and down the beach seeing the rest of his platoon doing likewise, he had to turn his head to do so, the NVG's eliminating his peripheral vision almost entirely. They paused, unmoving in silence for a few moments to make sure they were alone, then with a wave of his hand the unit stood again, grabbed the dingy and carried it across the beach to the tree line, other sections providing cover as some moved, when they reached the trees they dropped the boat and covered the other units as they moved up. It was a precision operation, each man knowing exactly what he should do, a perfect well oiled machine. Within minutes they had disguised the boats within the encroaching forest and shouldered their bergens, Alex gave the NCO section leaders their orders via hand gestures, and the three squads plus Alex's command group were on the move through the dense foliage to their objective.

Akumu oukoku's Precious

Divine Kitten

15,750 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

C o m m a n d a n t N e i j a K o v a l s k a
                                                          ////////////T h e N a m e I s C o m m a n d e r T o Y o u.
                                                          ////////////////////////////////////////W e H a v e Y o u r S i x T e m p l a r A l l y
                                                          //////—————————————————————————————————

////////////////////////"C o m m a n d a n t O f S p e t s g r u p p a A l f a G r o u p R u s s i a n S p e c i a l F o r c e s !"

//////—————————————————————————————————
                                                          CAPTAIN, CAPTAIN! BEFORE THE SAIL RIPS!//////////GASP FOR AIR!//////////ABANDON ALL SHIPS!//////////
                                                          CAPTAIN, CAPTAIN! BEFORE THE SAIL RIPS!//////////GASP FOR AIR!//////////ABANDON ALL SHIPS!//////////

With silence overtaking the Elite Eight, Neija positioned herself to look back at the two newcommers. Alice and Miya. She held her hand back towards Tolov, the Medic of the unit. He handed out two patches, the Alfa insignia. A Large Red imprinted A. She took the patches and held them out towards the two.

With these patches, the two girls would be recruited into Alfa unit. With them being the remainders of their units, Neija will commandeer them, and initiate them into a more suitable unit for their specific skill set. Get use to the Special Forces ladies. It's all that it should be.

"Only Best Soldiers have what it takes to survive in Spetsguppa Alfa. By taking patches, you two renounce everything. Your Rank. Your Values. Goals. Under my Command, you two will know what it's like to be through hell. And if strong enough, you come back. I'll push you beyond your human capabilities, I'll smack you around until Sore is a word of pleasure, rather then pain. You ladies will be the Soldiers the East needs you to be. But heed warning. There is no glory, and no rewards, Don't expect s**t. Understood?"

She handed the two patches over and folded her arms. The Spetsguppa behind Neija, the Five men who were stretching, and grinning. they knew what Neija was capable of as Commandant. And Hans, He was proud of the Commandant, after everything she's been through, she's shaped up into one tough b***h. It was in a way a perfect moment.From this moment on, Alice and Miya were now, blank slated recruits of the Russian Military. Though the title itself was an honor, they would be expected of a lot more, with them not being Russian Native. This was... Practically Illegal, however times were different now.

"Welcome to Spetsguppa Alfa grunts."

Neija's Theme:Asking Alexandria - I was once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps a Cowboy King.
Neija's Weapon: SKS Single Shot (Assault/Sniper Purpose) Rifle/Interchangable Hybrid Sight/12X Ballistics Scope(All purpose Ranges) TacFlash and Bayonet/Screwdriver, .44 Magnum/Speed Reload/Curved Sword(Katana)

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

✛✛✛ċömmänd sërġëänt mäjör älïċë rëpörtïnġ!✛✛✛

✙You think your tough.
✙You don't know what tough is.
✙Don't cry too hard now.
✙It's just some enemy fire.

Grunt, as if she had never heard the word before. It was almost as if a breath of fresh air to be called what she really was again. She didn't really like having rank over people. Alice always prefered to be right in the action, following orders and shooting people dead. However, watching all of these Russians snicker and sneer, made her want to start an all out fight between them. How were they considered to be equal if they were already being looked down upon? The thoughts trailed in her head as she took the insignia and looked at it. Nothing too special about it. "ces idiots," she mumbled to herself as she eyed the Russians. There was nothing so special about them.

Alice stuck the insignia on the collar of her jacket and wrapped her hands around the gun that rested against her chest. Training wasn't a problem for her, she had been through a lot of such things. What she really wanted to do was kill. She wanted to go and shoot off rounds, she wanted to see blood. But with Neija being her leader now, she had to bite her tongue and do what she was told. 'Before long, there won't be a French Government, it will all be Russian,' she thought grumpily as her eyes darted over to Miya beside her.

The hang over was slowly fading away, which made things easier for Alice. Not that she couldn't do things with the hangover, it just made things a little bit nicer.

✙You see this scar.
✙It is what makes me tough
✙Oh, you want to know the story?
✙******** you.

Surrounding Hostiles: Neija, Miya
OOC: ]
((Sorry to OOC, but anyone near South America at the moment or will I be lone wolfing for a while? Edit: I'll make this a post then. ^_^))

South America
Argentina, Eastern Coast
Avon 16 Regiment, Bravo Company

The platoon halted after moving for fifteen minutes through the Argentinian forest, the underbrush was dense and slick with moisture, humidity was high, giving problems with the NVG's and branches would often snag them. Most of the platoon had abandoned them for now, using their natural night vision, despite the pitch darkness and sound to pick up locations of friendlies. The going was slow, they had to stop several times to confirm they hadn't lost anyone and to check their positions. The unit was now clothed in MTP, they had abandoned their black suits at the dingy's for the better camouflage in the jungle. Daylight was still nearly two hours away, but they weren't making good enough time. The rest of their regiment would have landed on the Falklands by now and be setting up ready for their ambush, by Alex's reckoning they still had an hours trek to go before they reached the formed Argentinian base Intel had informed them the Battle Torn had occupied. If their Intel could be trusted.

Alex dragged signaled for a rain mack and ducked underneath it when Private Talisk threw it up, underneath the shelter of it he drew out his GPS, switching it on, the rain coat would disguise the glare the screen gave off, allowing them to stay hidden in the foliage. The Lieutenant was temporarily blinded by the intensity of its light, turning it down some. He checked their position and cursed silently, he was right, they still had far to go, they would need to increase the pace if they wanted to get eyes on before they made the attack. He switched the GPS' screen off and slid it back into a pouch on his vest, extracting himself from the coat, darkness suddenly surrounded him. The glare having destroyed his natural night vision, he flipped down the NVG's on their mount once more, turning them back on. They took a moment to warm up, but was better than the time it would take his eyes to re-adjust. He glanced back at his unit, only two of them were visible, and then only as vaguely human shapes of foliage, the anti-infrared coating of their MTP was doing an excellent job of disguising them, their faces smeared with IR-reflective camo paint, each man wore a boonie to further break up the shape of their heads. He knew the other two members were close by, covering them, and further out were his three sections.

He touched his hand to his covert-comms kits push-to-speak button. "Report in." He subvocalized, the throat mic would read the vibrations of the muscles in his neck and transmit the sound clear as day to the earpieces of his platoon. There came three bursts of static in his ear as each of the sections reported in with their pressels. Alex nodded to no one in particular and stood, shouldering his rifle he waved his command section on, pressing the PTS once more. "Moving. Double time." They moved off again, at a quicker pace now, tabbing South East, back towards the coast. They had arrived to the North of their objective, immediately moved West into the rainforest then hooked south and finally south-east to come round behind the base, it would be expecting attack from the sea if at all, not from within their own lines.

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Croy the Warrior King
((Sorry to OOC, but anyone near South America at the moment or will I be lone wolfing for a while?))

[[OoC: You will be lone wolfing for a while. Most of the other templars are in France, and everyone else is in the US.]]

ElementGold's Prince

Naughty Wife

7,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
((OOC: ...okay...lets see what I can come up with today on little to no sleep. lol. ))

User Image

Miya looked over the insignia of Alpha Team and finally took it, pinning it to her uniform as she muttered and saluted once more,"Thank you, Commandant!" she was doing her best to be polite, but when she heard Alice mumble under her breath, Miya let out a snicker.

She made sure that Neija was not paying attention before she whispered,"Peu petit sergent ..."
and then added in English,"Those men look as if they could eat someone like you for lunch."
and then she sighed,"Then who would I have to tease?"

Her eyes never changed from that mischievous gaze, and she never even batted an eyelash as she spoke. She had been trained this way---to never let anyone ever know of her true intentions (if anything was intended at all). she was like a Cheshire Cat, a clever fiend full of riddles and mocking advice. She loved it this way...
And already since the bar the night before, it seemed like she had made teasing Alice into some sort of fun game.
South America
Argentina, Eastern Coast

Alex's unit drew up into cover in the tree line, they had space themselves out over two hundred meters in a staggered formation, staying out of sight. The trees had been cut back a short distance from the perimeter of the base to allow for easier patrols of the chain-link fence but close enough that the base was not too visible from the air. It was a small installation, a handful of scattered wooden guard huts, a pair of pre-fab buildings, painted green, but the blue underneath was beginning to show through as the paint peeled off. At one end of the mish-mash of structures sat a concrete bunker, guarding the main gate and dirt road leading South. To the North-East sat another concrete structure, this one two stories, windows too big to be truly defensible. Obviously where the ranking officers slept, two guards stood at the door to it, two more were estimated in the bunker. Only 3 of the guard huts were occupied, each with a single man, two men patrolled the inside of the base, and two patrols of 2 men walked the outside perimeter, not one looked alert. Thankfully no dogs were visible.

3rd Platoon were deployed across the north-west corner of the compound, 50 meters back from the edge of the tree-line, well out of sight and OP's had been sent forward. A fireteam from 1st section had been sent round to the south to dig in at the road with Minimi's, a GPMG and a DMR, they had an anti-tank launcher with them and would stop anyone escaping down the road. There were a pair of jeeps, and a truck on show but there was no way of knowing what was in the tin garage that sat near the main gate. Two further support fire teams had been positioned on the flanks of their unit, one to the center of the north fence, one towards the center of the west. If everything went well they wouldn't be needed. Second section broke out their MP5 SD6's and Alex joined them, swapping his DMR for one of the submachine guns, in most cases suppressors did little to silence a weapon, but integrated into the small calibre weapon the sound of the bolt was almost as loud as the shot on the useful little guns. He snatched up a spare set of magazines and touched his ear piece. "BOF's report." Two sets of static buzzed in his ear, two bursts for the team to the north, three for the team to the west. There was a pause then a single burst. The team on the road to the south were in position.

"Perimeter silence." He whispered and in his mind he pictured the soldiers from 1st sections remaining fireteam and his own command section moving out stealthily to take the perimeter guards, knives would do for it if possible, if not they would use the suppressed low calibre sniper rifles they had been equipped with, trusting the foliage to absorb the sound. Alex held his breath for what seemed like an age, listening for the sound of a gunshot, a shout to indicate they had been compromised. After a moment, two bursts of static filled his ear, followed by two more a moment later. He released the breath he had been holding. The patrol's were down and even now their bodies would be dragged into the undergrowth, no alarm had been raised yet. Keeping low, second section at his heels he hurried to the edge of the treeline, they all used their natural eyesight for this. NVG's at the ready on their helmets, but the compound was well lit. "Extraction team in place." He subvocalized. Alex looked down, checking the time on his watch 0345, time was running out, sun would be up at 0430 and they wanted to be well gone by then, that was when the attack on the Falklands was scheduled to occur, the Argentinians had taken it back during the opening days of the war and if it was one thing the British were passionate about it was defending what was theirs.

Turning to the man on his left he nodded, making a chopping motion towards the fence before them. Corporal Owen and Lance Corporal Scott dropped to the ground and began to craw towards the fence before them, they crossed the open ground completely silently, shadows against the foliage which had started to grow up since it had last been cut back, disguising them perfectly. The rest of the section covered them as they reached the fence and began to cut through it with Owen's wire cutters. They were through in less than a minute, crawling through the opening and rising to a crouch behind a covered pallet of empty supply cases left by the fence, sloppy really. By two's the rest of the squad bar two, Liddle and Sal crawled to and through the fence, they would give fire support were things to go tits up. Scott and Owen stayed in cover behind the pallet, while the rest of the unit fanned out in two, moving silently and stealthily through the compound, avoiding the lazy patrols. Alex and Trooper Park moved towards the concrete building with Corporal Eric and Trooper Lynsey. Sergeant Wood and Lance Corporal Morris moved towards the garage, where they assumed fuel would be stored, if not, it was a short hop to the prefab buildings, one of which was likely supplies.

Larken137's Significant Otter

Invisible Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
Announcement:

So we have some brand-new Battle Torn soldiers!!!
Please welcome Neta_Surik and Pamphleteer into the group!!! mrgreen

Invisible Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
Pixy Muffin
Croy the Warrior King
((Sorry to OOC, but anyone near South America at the moment or will I be lone wolfing for a while?))

[[OoC: You will be lone wolfing for a while. Most of the other templars are in France, and everyone else is in the US.]]

(( ---Mia is in a Medical Tent within the Battle torn Encampment in South Carolina.
---All of the Templars (Miya, Alice, and Neija) EXCEPT Croy are in France.
---The two Rebel soldiers (JaK and Jason) are attacking some Templar Encampment that was set up on the opposite side of South Carolina/Georgia where Mia is at.

At least from what I have gathered.

And I don't know where the new guy will be starting in. ))

Invisible Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
((OOC:By now, I'm honestly just bringing her in until I can infiltrate France or something. I have BIG plans for this little Private. Just letting you all know.))

User Image

She could hear the flickering of lights, and sweat dripped heavily down her brow,
Where was she? What had happened?

Mia struggled to open her eyes and come back to...her eyes fighting to adjust to the light as she squinted and groaned in pain. When finally she was able to gaze around, she saw that she was in a small tent...the breeze outside making the fabric ripple, and there was a younger man dressed in a medic vest that was working on some papers.
That's when she remembered...she had finally made it back to the Battle Torn Encampment.

But, it was when she realized this that the pain came back and she groaned even louder. While she had been out, the medic was able to perform surgery to her shattered jaw. Half of her mouth was now wired for the time being, her teeth had been mostly repaired, and she was bandaged from head-to-toe. Her mouth was still swollen, and fever had taken her, but, when she looked up, she noticed her IV bag was empty.

She knew that this was a sign that the camp was running low on supplies. She did not blame them for rationing, but, she would have killed for some pain killers by this time. Ungh...

Wheezing Raider

"Deet"
Battle Torn Encampment
1st Team, C Squadron, SFOD-D

Deet had been cleared through the gate of the BT Encampment. He and the remnants of his team had been tasted with scouting locations for possible ambushes, or supplies, or just another place to bed the units down for a while. The gate guards tried to give him crap, saying that he was bringing unauthorized equipment into the camp, but he got his way by reminding them that he's done more things in his career than they can ever dream, and that he'd break a number of particular objects off inside their rectums if they continued to mess with him.

He split up with his team, telling them he'd return quickly, he just has to drop this backpack he found full of medical supplies at the tent. There were certainly people there that really needed it, and supplies have been running low, and everyone was suffering.

Deet began his trek to the tent, across the camp from his living quarters, jabbing a cigarette between his lips as he slung his rifle across his chest. The smoke billowed up into his eyes, and he had to squint as he hustled to the medical tent. His hair had grown a lot since everything went down, but he kept it as neat as possible. His beard, on the other hand, was doing it's own thing. The thing had reached down to the zipper of his dirty, mud-encrusted Multicams. He didn't care. It's not like it really mattered anymore.

As he approached the tent, he watched as another man walked inside. He had bars, and Deet was reminded of his disdain for officers. Some certainly weren't bad, but there were a lot he's met here and there that were completely unfit for service. He took another drag from the cigarette, trying to get the most out of it before he had to go inside to find a medic to give these supplies to. They'd need it. Pain killers, gauze, antibiotics, a lot of essentials to the boys and girls with the red cross.

Dangerous Raider

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Capain Isaak Strum

Slowly he pulled the bolt back, letting the round click into place before letting go and stting his rifle to safe. No one would stop him from carrying in the base, but there were still safety rules to follow. Leaving his tent he walked out into the sunlight and surveyed the small camp. He walked down to the chow hall, ad listened to the gossip. Apparently the Templar hit pretty clise to hear, but the only survivor was in bad shape. Finishing the measily meal of dried eggs and some mystery meat, Isaak went to to the watch towers and chatted with the senties,on duty for a few minutes. Curiosity got the better oh him and he made his way to the medical tent. I.side was a single medic, and a single female patient. Seeing that an officer had entered, the medic went to stand up to salute, but Isaak simply waved him down. "How's she doing?" he asked as he took stock of the visible injuries. That wiring must hurt, he thought to himself. Going over to he1lr, he could see just how badly hurt she was. "Have they given you any painkillers?" Isaak asked as he sat down on a stool next to her.

Ammo: 100%
Supplies: 100%
Health: 100%

OOC: I hope it's not to bad..
South America
Argentina, Eastern Coast

Alex dropped into position at the corner of the building, the other three men of his team hurrying to meet him and dropping into cover along the wall. Not one of them made a sound except their breathing, Alex had to smile to himself, despite the weight they carried in equipment and the short sprint, not one of them was breathing heavily. He glanced around the side of the building, the two men on guard duty outside the main doors illuminated by the light bulb that hung above their heads. The entire area before the building was brightly lit, and an occupied guard tower over-looked it. The men were more alert than some of the perimeter guards but not by much, still, it would be difficult to go in the front without being seen or dropping all three of the guards. And sneaking up on them would be impossible. "Team One, patrol, rear of building, ETA your position 10 seconds, 1 man." Whispered a voice in Alex's ear, without looking round he displayed two fingers and pointed back towards the rear. He heard the shuffled of boots, as two men broke off to the rear, he then turned to Park and nodded past him towards the rear, pointing upwards. The man nodded and they moved off, both glanced up occasionally looking for an open window.

Alex caught sight of the patrol come round the corner, within a second a shadow disengaged from the wall, seized him across the mouth and dug a non-reflective blade into his throat, tearing it out with the cut. The man was dead before he hit the ground, a second shadow disengaged, grabbed the corpse by the legs as the first grabbed the arms, lifted him and dumped him into the shadows by the building where the grass was longest. Just then, Alex spotted their entry, a window on the 1st floor, it was in easy reach, the ceilings obviously built low in this place, there were not open windows on the ground floor that he could see on this side of the building. He thumbed up to it and Park stopped, slung his weapon across his back, crouched slightly and interlocked his fingers, providing a boost. The Lieutenant placed his foot in and hands and was lifted up, drawing his suppressed sidearm, and slinging his submachine gun. Park lifted him slowly, just enough that his eyes could see over the windowseal. It was dark inside, he flipped down his NVG's, after a moment they bathed the room in green light as far as his eyes were concerned. It appeared to be some kind of office, tapping Park on the head the man lifted him further and he pushed the window open more, and pulled himself in.

He landed gently as was possible in his boots, sidearm held at the ready, listening, waiting, he could hear no approaching footsteps, a quick scan of the room revealed a desk, two filing cabinets, three chairs and the closed door. He holstered his p226 and leant out the window reaching down. Corporal Eric tossed him the rolled length of paracord and he caught it the first attempt, ducking back inside the room he glanced around, there was no way the desk would support a man's weight without sliding across the floor into the wall, the filing cabinets too. There were no hooks on the wall either. He slipped the rope along the leg of the desk anyway and tied it with a knot he knew would hold, by then Eric had joined him in the room, a moment later Lynsey too who leaned out the window and dragged Park up. Alex left the coil of rope on the desk, it would be a quick escape if they needed it. He touched his hand to the throat mic, holding it in place as he sub vocalized. "Team 1 in. Team 2 are we go for plan B?" There was a pause then a quick burst of static. They hadn't reached the fuel dump yet then, either it wasn't in the garage or they'd been held up. He hoped it was the latter.

Either way there was no time to waste, he made a chopping motion towards the door and Eric and Lynsey stacked up against it, Park on the other side. They nodded to each other and Park edged the door open a crack, Eric glancing through, they all wore their NVG's inside as it was pitch black without lights on. Eric gave the sign for all clear and Park pulled the door open enough for Eric and Lynsey to step through, each turning to face and cover a different direction, Alex stepped through after, Park bringing up the rear. They found themselves in a long corridor stretching down the entire length of the building, to their left were two rooms on the same side they'd come from, 1 on the other and a corridor turning away, to their right 3 rooms on each side. Alex motioned that he and Park would check the right, Eric nodded and he and Lynsey started left and Alex and Park moved to the first door on the same side as them on the right.

Invisible Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
((OOC:WOw two people in the Medical tent? Well I sure am special today aren't I?))

User Image

When Mia was asked a question, her eyes fluttered in confusion. She was still in a bit of a daze as the effects of the anesthetic were still affecting her and would not wear off completely for a few more hours still. But, when she finally registered what the Officer had said, she grunted and nodded her head first towards the empty IV bag and then to the man who was carrying in the supplies---whom she would have jumped up and hugged, had it not been for the fact that all of her limbs were still quite numb. She would have to remember to thank him later...whoever he was.

She cough a few times which sent another spike of pain through her, her eyes watering as finally she was able to mumble past the swelling,"I might have had some...earlier..." and then she took in a deep breath. The roof of her mouth was dry, as was her tongue. It felt as though she had been chewing on a wad of cotton and it was hard to talk because of how parched she was,"I-I'm sure...I'm sure that we need to ration s-sir....I'm not going to...c-c-complain..."

Each word made her want to cry, but she had to stay strong. She was only a Private First Class, she knew what she was getting into the minute she had signed up for the Battle Torn. She was a grunt, and showing weakness was not an option. She had to be tough, especially in front of her superiors,"Sir...am I the only one who made it back?" her eyes grew wide with concern,"Where are the other Seekers?" she was, of course, referring to her Platoon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff