• Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

✛✛✛särġënt fïrst ċläss älïċë rëpörtïnġ!✛✛✛

✙You think your tough.
✙You don't know what tough is.
✙Don't cry too hard now.
✙It's just some enemy fire.

Watching the female dash from her cover, Alice couldn't seem to follow her with the scope. So she snatched her eyes away from the scope and looked over her gun. This girl was completely insane to run out in the open with all of this fire going on. However at the same time, Alice gave her her props. There were only a few people in the world with enough guts to run out into the open even with the threat of being shot.

Alice had fired once, and it seemed to have hit. Nevertheless, it didn't seem to slow her down. "Hold your fire!" Alice yelled at her team as they slowly stopped firing. Now was her chance to at least get close enough to this girl. Close enough to see what was in that box even.

Dropping her Masada she sped around the pile of debris. As she ran towards the girl, she pulled her 45. Magnum from its holster and kept it ready in case this girl would to have drawn a weapon.

Although, Alice would have much rathered take the female's face off with a shot, she had been ordered to take prisoners if it could happen. This seemed like it could happen. But she wasn't just going to stop by pointing the gun at the girls face. Oh no, that would only leave the opportunity of being shot in return.

Just as she got close enough she flipped the gun around in her hand, holding the barrel she swung the butt end of the gun towards the female's face.

✙You see this scar.
✙It is what makes me tough
✙Oh, you want to know the story?
✙******** you.

Surrounding Hostiles: Mia
OOC: Lol the only exp I have is MOD lol xD and Nazi zombies lol. haha and tis okay :3 paintballing is really fun to get into if you are into that kinda stuff. And i'm used to fantasy rps as well. Always up close and personal with swords and magic. This is the first one (other than zombie rps) that i've had to limit myself to guns lol however, guns can be used for up close and personal as well *hint hint my post* muhahaha xD and no worries. I hope you get better.]]

Larken137's Significant Otter

Invisible Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
((OOC: I'm trying to get better for sure...haha))

User Image

Mia had not noticed the woman that was running towards her...the blood was pumping so hard within her head that the only thing she could hear was the sound of her heart and that of her own breathing.
When she had sensed something wrong, she had turned around, dropping the chest and trying to reach for her rifle, but it was too late. The butt of Alice's gun came crashing hard into her jaw and it sent Mia spiraling in the air before she hit hard on the ground.

Blood spewed from her mouth as the blow had busted a good portion of Mia's gums, had possibly broken her jaw, and had shattered more than a few teeth. She was dazed, but still managed to stay conscious as her first instinct was get up and tackle the female to try and wrestle away her weapon----

That's when she noticed the colors of the uniform...that's when she noticed the crest that had been etched into the armor // Templars!!! But what were they doing so far from the Neutral Zones?
What could they possibly want here?

Dapper Explorer

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Name: JaK Stryker
RRM (Rebel's Resistance Movement)
"No business like show business

User Image

The silence of the forest was deafening. The only thing heard was the footsteps of a young Rebel by the name of JaK as he made his way to his next home for a while; An abandoned building near his location. He had been walking for just over two hours and his feet were in need of a rest, so he sat down near a downed tree. He peeled off his boots and started to rub his feet. When he regained feeling in his extremities, he put his boots back on and pulled off his pack. Inside were some of the other stuff he had stolen from the military base that he had run across last night. There were a few hand-grenades, an old pistol, and a few packages of Templar-issued rations. Those were good.

He opened the first pouch just as he was a small rustle in the leaves. No, it wasn't leaves. It was a small contingent of troops, and, speak of the devil, they were Templars. JaK ducked down and hoped they weren't coming to repo his first meal in a long time.

The group seemed to have passes, but JaK stayed hidden behind the log. Then out of nowhere, there was rifle fire and yells from the direction where the Templars had gone. Crap. Huh. JaK prepared to hunker down in the decaying leaves until the firing stopped, or until hell froze over. Might as well let them kill each other and pick off the few who remain. What use is it to be shot at when they didn't know you were here? Sitting there, amused by himself, was the lone Rebel, sitting behind a stump, eating Templar rations. Too bad that his life wouldn't be just hiding and eating... he would see his first fight where he was not the instigator.

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

✙You think your tough.
✙Don't cry too hard now.

Alice smiled when she saw her hit land on its mark, but that smile left an opening. For one split second paused and then she was laying on the ground. Reaching up with her hands trying to get ahold of the girl's neck. It was hard enough as it is to be on the bottom of things. But now she felt herself fighting for her life. Even though no weapons were drawn.

Except...she realized that she still had her gun in her hand. Trying hard, she tried to point the barrel of her 45. to the girl's head. But for some reason, she couldn't quite get it close enough. So in an attempt to flip things over she put force into her arms she tried to shove the girl over. Trying to move things around into her favor.

✙You see this scar.
✙******** you.

OOC:Sorry for such a short post >.<]]

Dapper Explorer

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
((OOC: Sorry about the huge picture. My Photobucket has been weird lately, so I'll try to re-size it as soon as I can. Also sorry about my posting style. It's a bit different from most because it's the style the UGMF uses. I hope to shoot at you all shortly wink . ))

Invisible Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
((OOC:You're fine. Sometimes things are best kept short and simple. This is an intense fight, and sometimes the shorter posts draw it our further, which is good for me because there is only so much I can say.))

User Image

Damn...This woman was strong, whoever she was.

Mia continued to struggle as she tried to keep the muzzle of the woman's rifle from getting to close to her head. As blood continued to run down her uniform, she felt dizzy, but she tried to stay focused because even the slight bit of slack and she was dead for sure.
Still, when the Templar Woman shoved, Mia lost her balance and rolled backwards. But, lucky for Mia, that roll was just enough time to try swing her rifle around on the sling and point it at the other woman.

But...she didn't shoot....

Why? Why didn't she shoot?!

It was probably because she knew there were other soldiers around and even if she killed the leader, she would become an instant target and be slaughtered on the spot---ripped apart by a shower of bullets. If it was one thing she knew about Templars, it was that they were heavily armed.

She stood there, vision fuzzy, breathing heavily through gargles of blood. Her hands felt weak and shook as her weapon felt like it weighed a thousand tons in her arms. The two were at a standoff: What now?

Invisible Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
Cracker JaKx
((OOC: Sorry about the huge picture. My Photobucket has been weird lately, so I'll try to re-size it as soon as I can. Also sorry about my posting style. It's a bit different from most because it's the style the UGMF uses. I hope to shoot at you all shortly wink . ))

(( OOC: You're fine smile
Just re-size it when you get the chance and what-not.

Also, don't worry too much about your posting style. I imagine everyone's will be a bit different which is what is going to make this RP fun. For awhile you might get a bit bored though since the other have not posted and/or haven't posted in awhile.

Hope you stick around though. ))

Dapper Explorer

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
URA

JaK had stopped hearing the firing, so he went in for a closer look. The mud clung to the Rebel's BDU as he crawled to the top of the small hill. Before him were to women fighting and wrestlting in the mud. This would've been fine if they didn't have guns. Now, JaK was a man of morals, and the scene before screamed unfairness. First of all, there were five templars. Four waiting behind as one of their comrades fought the War Torn soldier. Then of course there was the issue of armament. The Templar had armor and new weapons. The War Torn had old weapons and a shoddy SWAT vest. Plus the War Torn was wounded. JaK wasn't fond of either of them, so he decided to even the odds.

The scope's red light flared across the lense as JaK readied the weapon. There was a new magazine in the rifle and JaK readied his rifle for a few short volleys. This ammo was somewhat-expirimental. It was a full metal jacketed subsonic round that, when equipped with a supressor, almost sounded like bubble wrap being popped.

The red cross came over the torso of the lone woman Templar and JaK fired, feeling satisfied as the recoil hit his shoulder. The first shot missed and flew into the dirt behind the Templar. Hopefully she didn't hear the click-clack of the new round being loaded into the chamber. Not wanting the woman Templar to get a bead on his position, he instead switched his focus to the squad of Templars.

JaK followed the same procedure as he did before and sighted in on the nearest enemy. He aimed for the head, and was rewarded for his efforts by the screams of pain coming from the soldier that was not clutching his neck.

"Hmmn... I really need to sight this thing in. Nothing that testing can't fix."

The wounded's screams were not unnoticed by his colleagues, and they rushed to his side.

"Maybe that'll draw their attention from the War Torn."

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

✙You think your tough.
✙Don't cry too hard now.

Feeling her body go up and over, Alice thought she had gained the upper hand. However, just as soon as she managed to get on her feet there was a rifle barrel pointed at her face. So close even she could see down the barrel, even almost see the loaded bullet inside, waiting to be shot into her face.

A dark smile grew onto the french woman's lips as she stared into the eyes of the girl. "Go ahead then, shoot me." The words left the Templar's lips in a calm manner. As if it didn't bother her that she could wind up dead within the second.

Then she could hear fire, screaming and then silence. Her squad was being taken out. 'Tsk, cannot count on anyone these days,' she thought angrily. Even though the ones in her squad had been with her for years. She had known each and every one of them. Their names, their families, their lovers. All of them seemed to share with her their stories. But none of them knew her. None of them knew her past. Even when they asked her, all she would do is shrug it off as if it was nothing. Such hopeless pawns they were.

"What are you waiting for girl?" Alice said slowly. Her orange eyes focused on the girl again. She didn't believe in being taken prisoner, however, if that was the case. She would fight it. Although the pieces were not in her favor.

✙You see this scar.
✙******** you.

OOC:...]]

Invisible Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
((OOC razz oor Mia...oh and JaK---she wears Woodland camo smile
It was nothing major, but yeah, she looks nothing like my avi.))

User Image

Mia's arm continued to shake and her vision strayed slightly for a moment as she saw that the other Templars had become distracted due to one of their men being taken out. She wondered if it was someone in her platoon that had been hiding, but at the same time, she did not have time to think silly thoughts.

She realized that she had not been shooting because she was suddenly exhausted, the blood that continued to pour down her uniform felt cold against her skin, and she could tell that her vision had become glossy and unfocused. She straightened her rifle and tried to stand to make sure that if she shot this woman that she got it the first time.
But she stumbled...

...and she pulled the trigger.

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

✙You think your tough.
✙Don't cry too hard now.

Watching the girl's arms shake, Alice knew that she wasn't going to pull the trigger. She absolutely was sure that she wasn't going to pull the trigger. As the girl stumbled, Alice smiled, taking the chance to move forward. Everything seemed to slow down for her as she reached forward towards the girl's neck. But then...

BANG

Immediately, Alice stopped and looked down. Dark red started to seep into her uniform over her abdomen. The girl had pulled the trigger. Had shot her. There was shock in the Templar's eyes as she slowly reached down and touched her fingers to the bullet hole in her flack jacket. At such a close range, the bullet had gone straight through it. Pulling her fingers away Alice looked at the red on the tips of her gloved fingers. "You...shot me," her tone shocked.

Slowly, Alice fell to her knees, looking up at the girl. "...you...b***h," In her state of shock, she just sat there on her knees, her eyes now down at the red that was starting to take up more and more of her shirt.

✙You see this scar.
✙******** you.

OOC: don't worry i'm not killing her off, just thought it would make things interesting lol POW here i come! lol xD jk jk (maybe not wink depends on what happens)]]

Invisible Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
((OOC:I would hope you aren't killing her off!!!
That would be sad to kill off the only other female running around with a gun heart I would get so lonely.
Mia isn't in good condition. I mean, she has a bullet graze to the shoulder and a broken jaw...so my posts will be a bit slow and short. But we kinda messed up...because...how are either of them going to get medical attention?! eek ))

User Image

Mia watched as the Templar fell to her knees, and a smirk came to Mia's face, though it looked rather gross and forced past the fact that the right side of her jaw was shattered. Even through the gurgle of blood, she was laughing:

"Y-you...you brought this on yourself, Templar. Go back to your home...where you belong..."

But her threats were cut short, cut short by the fact that Mia had also fallen to her knees and was almost face-to-face with the Templar. Her blue eyes gazed into the orange ones of her enemy and current opponent, they gazed as if searching for something, some key or clue as to why this woman would have decided to fight in this war.
Then she tried to smile, the dizziness catching up to her as her mind was off elsewhere, and she was no longer in a mental state to fight---she was becoming delirious as she began to pass out slowly, head falling to rest on the Templar's chest:

"You and I...I doubt we're so different."

The words were odd and out of place, and Mia was for sure that this moment was her last and that, if she were to allow herself to pass out that she would never wake up ever again. But, her body was already weak from the poor rations in the camp along with other things she had endured during a normal weak out in the barrens of this land.
She was tired, sore, hungry, and bleeding.
So in the end, she made one last effort to stay awake, gripping the collar of the Templar's uniform to try and pin the woman to end her life...

...but then...her world....went black.....

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

✙You think your tough.
✙Don't cry too hard now.

Alice had figured the girl to have more strength in her. But as she fell to her knees in front of the blonde, Alice couldn't stop the small smile that crept onto her lips. Unfortunately, it was short lived when she heard the comment about them being similar.

Although she was hurt, bleeding, and probably at the brink of death. Why did she stop to ponder the thought? Where was it in her head that made her question the girl's words without shooting them down directly. Was there something more. Did Alice really see some sort of resemblance?

Feeling the girl's hands at her collar, Alice was sure that she was about to get strangled to death, so in her own defense she grabbed the girl's wrists. However, the girl just slipped into an unconciousness. Where were they going to go from here? Just sitting out in the open like this, Alice was more than likely going to be shot on sight for just being a Templar. Not to mention she was bleeding all over herself and still had a very live person in front of her.

Then she heard a grunt. Looking over slowly she saw that two of her team were still alive. Barely, but they were alive. The Templars were strong, they knew how to take a bullet. So when she saw them move around she ordered them to their feet. Slowly, she struggled to her feet, causing the blood to gush from her wound. Grabbing the unconcious girl by her arm, she picked her up, wrapping the girl's arm around her neck, and started to drag her back toward the wood line.

It wasn't that far away, so hopefully Alice wouldn't have bled out before then. Getting to her team mates they were getting to their feet slowly. One of them had been shot in the shoulder, and the other had taken a few bullets, one to the thigh, one to the back, and one in the shoulder. Alice herself was surprised that the large man was still walking, let alone breathing. "Let us help you Sir," they said in chorus. Nevertheless, Alice ordered them to the wood line. Out of sight.

Just inside the tree line, she set the girl down, as easily as she could, which was just about the same as dropping her. And then fell face first into the dirt herself. Her two team members, luckily both being trained in the medical field, used what items they had, to patch up the wounds of their Officer, and then the same for the female. All they could do for themselves was pull the bullets from their bodies and pack the wounds with gauze. Hoping that infection wouldn't set in. And hoping that their Officer would wake before the female, who they had zip-tied her wrists together. So when she did wake, she wouldn't be a threat to the wounded.

✙You see this scar.
✙******** you.

OOC: So in other words they are ******** lol xD but i gots a plan! I hope this is well enough surprised if it isn't let me know what you want me to change and it shall be done]]

Invisible Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
((OOC:Your post was fine...it's just, I automatically assume that your character is stronger than mine because yours was specially trained for her job. Mine just threw herself into the military, and while she can be strong at times...Battle Torn territory is pretty barren and tough to live in, so she was probably pretty weak when she first got confronted by your Templars. ))

User Image

In her dreams, Mia was floating in a void of space...the sounds of battle were heavy, and the smell of blood was thick in the air. That's all she ever saw anymore were the images of war that had completely shattered her world.
Then she saw 'her'...she saw her partner...her lover...lost in all the madness which was this new and Broken World, and though she reached out, her arms never quite did do the trick, and her hands were always a few feet short of where she wanted them to be. she felt hopeless...and lost.

Mia jerked awake from her unconscious state and gagged heavily against the taste of blood in her mouth. The pain was terrible and she had a throbbing headache, and it took her a few moments just to realize what was going on.
She felt a cool breeze whistling through the trees and that's when it dawned on her that she was in the wood-line.
She tried to reach for her weapon, but not only were her wrists now bound by a zip-tie, but she was completely unarmed!!!

The only things left on her were her uniform (even her goggles were gone), her dog-tags, and the Lock necklace that swung back and forth as she thrashed and kicked, trying to break her hands free from the binds/restraints.
She cursed under her breath and grunted angrily as her thrashing did not good...and freeing herself came to no avail. She was captured...a hostage...and prisoner...

Dapper Explorer

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

"Those Templars are sure making quite a ruckus. I only just barely killed them... It isn't like I was serious..."

JaK had his rifle stowed as he watched the Templars drag the limp form of the woman soldier to wherever they came from. They slowly faded from view, and the forest was quiet once more. The Rebel sat for a few moments, thinkIng what his next course of action would be. He could track them, but he didn't know where the Templars were going. Tracking them to a heavily armed base would prove a problem. Then again, where there is soldiers, there are weapons. And food.

Having made up his mind, JaK slowly began the journey to wherever the Templar base was. Something big would be waiting for him, but he didn't know what.

The tracks were easy to follow due to the slight prescense of mud and the heavy bootprints of the gear-laden Templars. JaK would follow them all the way to their base, and then try to find any info on why the Templars were taking prisoners. In this day and age, Info wasn't cheap. And if there was info, there was money. Sure JaK wouldn't mind shooting some high-and-mighties, but he would prefer if there wasn't a huge military presence.

Finding the bootprints as he went, JaK trudged on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff