Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Bump. :/))
Out of the darkness of the night, Dante wandered through the twirling vapors of light fog. In the gleam of moonlight, his sword shone menacingly. Dante surveyed the area, wondering if any life existed where he had found himself. His boots hit the ground with dull thuds as he advanced into the darkness.
The leather of her boots creaks, as she stands; being a fledgling Goddess, she is in no condition to go pissing off an older and stronger God, if that is from whence the footsteps came. With each increasing thud, her eyes narrow, as she considers her options. Deciding, she jumps down and reveals her body from the cape, making sure that her slender appearance seems as fragile and therefore weak as possible.

"If I have deemed to step into another Divinities territory, then you find me apologetic," she calls aloud, making sure she is directly within whatever light is available.
Dante stepped into the moonlight and rested his eyes on the fair woman that had just appeared before him. The faint white light showed that he was clothed in combat clothing; black leather, miniscule padding, and crimson cloth here and there. His black boots had straps going up to just below his kneecaps. His large crimson combat coat added the final touch. Divinity's territory? he thought. She must think this is my land. "No need to apologize. I have no claim for this territory..."
Releasing her facade of repentance, she reveals a cool and detached visage, indifferent to the situation. "Very well. I take my leave of you." She gave a small bow, and draw her cape about herself. "Good eve to you, kind Sir." With the cape drawn about her, twisting in its frenzy, she appeared to glide, rather than walk, back towards her province. Once there, she'd go into her dwelling and draw the night to a close by going to sleep. ((O-kay! Time to start a new day in der next post. :3 ))
As sunlight filtered through her lace curtains, she sighed in her sleep, lashes fluttering against her cheek. The sunlight, in its search for shadows to dispel, grew more insistent, slanting against her closed eyelids, until she was resigned to open them. In the light of day, the ruby color was much more vibrant, but no less guarded. She'd slide out of bed and meander to her closet, searching for something to wear for the day- if she was to go out exploring, she'd opt for something more casual, more... mortal-like, she thougth with a soft smile. Definitely nothing worthy for a gathering of Gods and Goddesses.
Opting for comfort- even if it was an eccentric match- she took a skirt of red, several shades darker than her eyes, and slipped it on. She followed with thigh high boots of black, sturdy and of strong leather, and then proceeded to pull on a white sweater. Dismissing her servants from her side, she exited her home, grabbing her cape as she left, and strolled along the street towards a different sector of the province, the cape shivering against her arm and side.
A large orb of fire streaks like a shooting star only a hundred feet from the ground. The flames leave a thick smoke trail, that begins to dissipitate immediately, from the early morning sky. The fireball drops down rapidly and then explodes twenty feet from the ground. His form falls limply but feet first, straight as an arrow, to the ground. His feet hit the ground first and his knees bend his right arm going down, bending at the elbow on contact also, lessening the impact on the ground. He feels the slight pain but does not think anything of it. He stands up slowly, his spine popping along each vertibrae, also his hips then knees as he straightens out. He sighs softly and walks forward through the large city, gazing about with his grey eyes through his orange visor. A strong gust of wind makes his black shirt ripple, along with the extra cloth of his gloves and the legs of his pants. He whispers softly to himself with a deep and melodic angelic accent, "Thine place is to be thy new home it seems..." he moves towards the large building towards where he senses another divine embodiment, his gaze watching everywhere around.
Having grown up in the world of Divinities, little phased her. However, the eruption of sound not too far away had her moving swiftly in that direction, drawing her cloak about herself as if it were armor. Upon being spread on her form, the cloak took on a frenzied motion, before settling into a soft swaying, as if wind were sending ripples across its surface. She was still within her own province, which is what led her to call out sharply- hopefully, the presence was close enough to hear it- "What tempestuous presence arrives here?" In her elegant gait, she turned the corner and stood in the middle of the street, like a tall Fury awaiting whomsoever would be foolish enough to provoke its anger.
He rounds the bend of the street, his form coming into view. He stood only around five foot six and was well muscled but not overly so. He uses his staff as a walking stick, every time it's butt hits the ground, the jewel on the top of the wings flashes with a soft blue light. He whispers, the sound seeming like so, but travesl far enough to touch her ears with it's soft whisps, "I am Kai, divinity of the mind, light, and fire. I mean no harm to your home, M'lady..." He flows towards her still at a medium walking pace. He stops twenty feet in front of her and cocks his head to the side slightly, a gentle smile forming over his lips, his large front teeth sticking out over his lower lip.
Arching a brow, she murmurred, "Quite an entrance, Kai. I am Dyrdre, Divinity of Illusion and Patron Saint of Magicians." She smiled at this, as if it amused her. Which, it did. Closing the distance between them, but not withdrawing her arms from within the fitfully moving cloak, she canted her head, mirroring his motion, and gazed downwards at him with ruby eyes that glinted in the sunlight. "You are new within the Province?"
He nods gently, looking up into her crimson red eyes, blinking his own grey orbs under his see-through orange visor. He raises his hand up to her with a gentle smile still playing his lips and whispers, the sound still hitting her ears once more, "Aye, I have come here to help regain some control in this world, by what I have seen, it is like another hell upon the surface." He grips his staff loosely in his offhand still and leans his weight onto it, his offerend hand still before her.
A cool smile on her lips, she nodded. "Putting it blandly, that is correct." Eyeing his hand, she carefully took it within one of her own, slender fingers grasping his firmly. It is fleeting, though, as she quickly returned her hand to her cloak and stared about at the buildings, some of which are slouching, as if sorrowful. "I hope to one day build my sector into something with a bit more... grandeur," she snickered at the word, but continued, "... But being a fledgling Goddess of but 124 years, it shall be quite some time before I have acquired enough power and alliances to do such. Such is politics." She shrugged. "I suppose it shall be amusing to watch mortals come and go... or sad."

((Sorry about being slow, Firefox is being lame. >( ))
( xd I use Mozilla too, it's fine with meh.)

He softly held her hand in his for a moment until she took it back. He looks around at the poor establishments around and then back to her, "I can help with fixing up these buildings, M'lady..." He smiles wider, showing his mouth full of nearly perfect white teeth, his large two front teeth seeming out of place.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff