wepon kanatana/demonflame sword/daggers
skills asantions escpae artits can set traps and copy himself
past alomst got killed trying to anasnasing Gelmax
positon Shinobi

am i in
*Kuchinawa enters Mizuho. He looks for other clan members*
Everyone sure are acting hostile. stare
Fine then... stare
walks into the village "ah home........" ((man its been awhile))
Name: Nue
Mizuho Name ( to proctect identity): Snow
Weapon(s): Sickle and Chain, Giant Shuriken
Skills: Powers of snow and mist
Background: Was found in the mountains in the snow, rest unknown.
Position you would like to join: Ninja/Shinobi

((I think thats it, was I supposed to PM you this?))
Walks into the village looking around, his icy blue eyes examining the place
A soft breeze drifted through the area, brushing past the bushes and trees, ruffling leaves as it passed.. As the air calmed, the plants silenced their soft uproar... And there, leaning against a wall.. almost as if he had appeared and given birth from the wind.. So silent.. almost as if he had always been there.. yet so unreal, like a statue or painting... the soft dark gray attire spoke too clearly his path, and the clean white china mask his name... The Shinobi, Nasci..

Quote:
Name: Shinto Natsuki
Mizuho Name ( to proctect identity): Nasci De Tolman
Weapon(s): Katana, Needles, Steel String, Shurikens, Summon scrolls, Clay dolls, Blow darts, Empty Parchment, Blood Ink.
Skills: Stealth, Illusion, Sharp eye, Seals, Blood Arts, Weapon knowledge, Assassination.
Background: Natsuki was disowned as a child, the only son to a dishonored samurai. His father had taken his own life under pressure, thus destroying the family name forever, crushing any hope to return to honor. His mother soon followed the same, killing herself to honor her family for having married such a unworthy samurai. Natsuki was left alone.. The leaders of his village requested his death, to end the Shinto family name.. but that was not an option for him... he was too young to understand or care about these things... that brought his family to a stand-still, and caused all his friends and neighbors to look to him so coldly. He fled the village, choosing to run from this fate that had been decided for him. While on his own, he stumbled into a Shinobi clan, adopted by it's leader and treated as his son. He was taught the arts of the shadow assassin.. After his new-found father had died, the clan became corrupt, and Natsuki left the clan to follow his own path.
Position you would like to join: Shinobi
I would lke to join.
Name: Soujiro Heiuske
Mizuho Name ( to proctect identity): Souji
Weapon(s): Daisho (Katana and Wakizashi set) and Jutte.
Skills: Iaijutsu, Battodo, Juttejutsu.
Background: A samurai in favor of the Shogunate during the Boshin wars. Trained in the way of Shinto Munen Ryu Iaijutsu.
Position you would like to join: Swordsman/Samurai
Arigato gozaimasu.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas