Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mizuho, a quaint little traditonal village hidden in the valley of the mountains. Hidden away and known only by it's clan members and very few trusted outsiders. The village practices the tradional ninja arts, taught and passed down from generations. Trained to be the elite of their skills, they do not take failure lightly. Honor, one of the most important things among the clan. We do not take betrayel !! Any body caught in treason is hunted down and killed immediatly !! We make money by making & selling weapons, herbs, and medicines. We also take assasination requests.

~! There are 3 positions. Ninja/Shinobi, Assassin, Swordsman. These positions will be limited at first. After being filled you can become a Dojo trainee and make your way into one of the positions!~

~! To join plz post or pm me with the folloing Info !~

Name:
Mizuho Name ( to proctect identity):
Weapon(s):
Skills:
Background:
Position you would like to join:

Ninja/Shinobi: Masters of stealth and shadow combat. Most of their victims never see any sign of these people. Most will leave a symbol of their style, but that is all that will be ever known of their attack.

Assassins: Also masters of stealth. They kill anybody for an amount of money that suits them. They attack swiftly and silently leaving no sound of their assault on their victims.

Swordsman: Masterful warriors, who have trained tirelessly to master their fighting style. They can change any motion of battle into their advantage and strike down their enemies or die trying. Failure is something taken very deeply, most kill them selves by the right of Seipuku. Honor is a very high virtue.

Cheif of Viallge: Crimson Darkness
Vice Cheif:Sepukku

Ninja/Shinobi (10)
Sepukku
Red
Blood Phoenix
Wolf

Assassins (6)
Denshu
Psyc
Kuchinawa

Swordsman (20)

Dojo
**walks in and looks around**
-Stary_Midnight-
User Image

Heya Stary, thnx !
Crimson Darkness
-Stary_Midnight-
User Image

Heya Stary, thnx !
np ^^
-Stary_Midnight-
Crimson Darkness
-Stary_Midnight-
User Image

Heya Stary, thnx !
np ^^

What you been up to ?
**looks around** man i need some members
**walks in**

eh......nobody sad
**walks in singing Popa Roach- Last Resort**
**sits down and glances at the sky**
::Walks in singing Marilyn mansons the beautiful people::
::Starts observeing his surroundings carefully makeing sure none of it is heavily booby-trapped::
Fleischwunde
::Starts observeing his surroundings carefully makeing sure none of it is heavily booby-trapped::

** glances at you and grins ** Hey Sepukku, it's not badly booby-trapped
Crimson Darkness
Fleischwunde

** glances at you and grins ** Hey Sepukku, it's not badly booby-trapped

I trust that you didn't heavily booby trap it...but I've been trained to check anyway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff