Welcome to Gaia! ::

should i start saving? to make it official?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on February 11, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

Rules
1:no spaming
2: no god moding
3: dont kill others without their consent
4: no building destruction without my consent
5: have fun

We are in the big city of New York, New Yok. the island of Manhattan is still intact but the tunnels off the island are collapsed and the bridges all but one have been destroyed. the world as we know it today has been erased. the tall building still stand but are in bad condition. the survivors on the island have to fight to protect all that hasnt been obliterated by the waves of invaders from another universe. this is the future and we are all thats left.

at the top of most tall building are 4 computer cotroled, infrared vision snipers, and the subways have subway cars pattroling

Bios should be as follows:

Name:
weapon of choice:
vehicle abbilities: ((what vehicles can you drive))
appearence:

WARNING
when first coming in you will be seen as a hostile just say you are with the revolution then set any weapons on ground then get to knees for inspection
i need to see if you have anything on you that ways you are against the survival

vehicles available: tanks, small boats with turrets, jeeps, motorcycles, no planes. space ship for 5 only one of them available. will launch when full
Welcome to tommorow
Name: Sangheli
Bio: After being orphaned after 2138 he wants to stay alive and have revenge.
weapon of choice: BR55 Rifle
vehicle abbilities: jeep
appearence: wears full black and black torn up shirt
((sweet sounds good)) hey *yells to new person* who are you *aims pistol at him* talk or il blow you brains out
"I'm with the Revolution" *Kneels down putting his BR55 down*
*walks over still aiming at his head* *kicks gun a few feet to side and looks for any markings* ok your good you can stand up *lowers pistol*
*walks over to a tower* lets go inside cmon *walks in and goes over to a stair case and jumps out and catches a rope in middle and shimmys down* lets go *yells*
*Runs to pick up gun then follows him*
((i have to go later try and get more to join will ya?)) *goes into a room at bottom and deadbolts the door* yo take any room with a bed and lock the door night *goes to sleep*
*Runs to room with an iron door opens it then gets in and finds a makeshift bed*"I'm tired too"*goes to sleep*

((I'll try to recruit))
*Yawn**Wakes up then unlocks door and walks outside*
*yawns wakes and goes to door. looks trough a slit in door to see if its safe. unlocks and goes out*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff