Welcome to Gaia! ::

vayne_heroshimi
**looks at bolth... **

yes very well... **looks at profiles**

.. i see that you bolth wish to move up quickly... so how about this... you bolth may become gaurds if you wish... or.... you may become top leaders in seperate jobs.... it is your choice... choose wisely

Hm, I would wish to become a leader in a seperate job, if at all possible.

*looks around the room a little*
that is possible... now i have word that kaizo.. does not wish to be a leader in the tresury department... if you wish to take that... then i can give you your first assignment...
vayne_heroshimi
**looks at bolth... **

yes very well... **looks at profiles**

.. i see that you bolth wish to move up quickly... so how about this... you bolth may become gaurds if you wish... or.... you may become top leaders in seperate jobs.... it is your choice... choose wisely

I wish to guard your back it will help me understand just how this corperation works
vayne_heroshimi
that is possible... now i have word that kaizo.. does not wish to be a leader in the tresury department... if you wish to take that... then i can give you your first assignment...

Yes, sir, the treasury department would be great. What is my first assignment?
**looks at a file on the table infront of me and slides it forward....***

very well... bolth of you now have a job... here is yours adele.... it might looks small to you but it is very valubale to the corperation... i need you to go down to the docks.. there you will find a man with 2 other men... the man you are looking for will be no more then 5'7"... hispanic... in his possession is a file ... like i said it is very valubale to me.. i do not care how you deal with him... kill him if you would like ... mug him.. what ever just bring back the file.... here is your weapon...

**taking from my own poket a 9mm sliding it next to the file...**

as for you mirlin... you will come with me... i will show you what you need to know about what i do
ok I am ready when you are
** the intercom comes on**

womens voice: sir, the council is here to see you.

**without much hesitation **

oh , thank you,.... i am sorry merlin, i almost forgot about this meeting... i will not need you to stand gaurd... these men are unarmed within my gounds... please wait out side while i discuss things with them... or you may go around tokyo if you wish... get a feeling for the grounds... i will call you when needed...

((i gotta go for an hour... be back soon))
Yes sir, i believe i will explore the grounds alittle. Call me when im needed.
vayne_heroshimi
**looks at a file on the table infront of me and slides it forward....***

here is yours adele.... it might looks small to you but it is very valubale to the corperation... i need you to go down to the docks.. there you will find a man with 2 other men... the man you are looking for will be no more then 5'7"... hispanic... in his possession is a file ... like i said it is very valubale to me.. i do not care how you deal with him... kill him if you would like ... mug him.. what ever just bring back the file.... here is your weapon...

**taking from my own poket a 9mm sliding it next to the file...**

Very well, ::walks out of the building and sidles down the street::

**a short while later at the docks*

Hm, where could they be ::looking around from a shadowy corner:: ahah..there we are..::walks out to meet the three men::

Good evening gentlemen, ::looking through them for the hispanic man:: You have something of value to me, I'd advise that you hand it over.

*the men seem to tense up and show no sign of giving in*

Very well, it seems you want to play the hard way. ::takes out the 9mm and fires a warning shot into the middle of the group, grazing one mans shoulder and going through the arm of another:: Well, it seems to me like your little friends won't be giving me any trouble. They're too busy nursing their wounds. Now, I'd advise you hand the file over. Immediatly.

*the man shakily takes out a long, thin parcel from his coat and hands it over*

Well now, I'm glad you could cooperate. You got off easy..But just to be sure ::walks forward and checks his pockets, taking his wallet and a few other valuables he had on him::

::turns around and starts to head back, a little wary of her suroundings, just to be safe::

((I'm heading out for the night, see you))
*looks around at all the fine japanese art*
**after a few hours of discussing things with the gentlmen.. i step out of the office with them shaking there hands as they leave out the other door**......

**sits down on the couch in the large room.. looking to the left is a library, that is to the east... to the west is my office and then stairways going up to the top floor(second floor)... to the north was the way to the back yard... open field, outdoor pool, and much more... to the south was to front door...**

** looking over to the front of the mansion was a gaurd next to the door... calling him over**

... go find merlin will you... i am ready to show him how our organization works...
*a click can be heard as she walks down eeh hall. her boots lace up the front to the nee, her dress is short and slinky. she walks threw the halls like she dosent have a care in the world. or maybe she just has no cares for the world. she smiles brightly as she taps the desk walking into the main office. she grins at Vayne_heroshimis desk. looking around she brushes out her hair with her hand as she waits* Where is that man when ye need him.. *she mutters and sits down. Crossing her legs, she swings her foot*
*walks up* hello sir you sent for me
yes i did... **holding my hand up as to indicate to stay here... i look over to kaizo**

... miss kaizo, it is good to see you... i did have work for you ... but i had already given it to another person... i hope you are not to dissapointed... i needed to test this person out to see how trust worthy she really was... would you care to join me i was about to show this gentlmen how we do things around here...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff