Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Sorry I'm late...))

*A Mad Cat Mech appears in front of the Mech Warrior base, Matt activates his mic.* This is Matt, I'm coming in. *Matt drove his mech into the base and parked it by one of the many laddars. Matt shut down the mech's systems and poped the top hatch, he climbed out and walked along the top deck.*
Warrior of Peace
[EverLong]
laaame a**
oh ya? And I supose that you can make a better Mecwarrior guild? hmmm?
mechwarriors are stupid and even if i wanted to i COULD do better
((-whispers- You need to make base defeneses, and a base layout, as well as units lists, and some other things, I say this because you'll need them when the new rules take effect. and for the leader if someone comes in insulting your guild, just tell them to leave and they have too, if they don't then you may report them to a mod))
[EverLong]
Warrior of Peace
[EverLong]
laaame a**
oh ya? And I supose that you can make a better Mecwarrior guild? hmmm?
mechwarriors are stupid and even if i wanted to i COULD do better

((Levae the guild alone, not everyone has to be good at making guilds. I wasn't when I made my first guild, but now its going well.))
*Ecks walks around the base to get a layout of things. He found his quarters and the lounge area. He decited to get a bite to eat.*
Ecks927
*Ecks walks around the base to get a layout of things. He found his quarters and the lounge area. He decited to get a bite to eat.*
hi...any signs of danger yet? It is kinda boring here now...* Grabs a burger with some fries*
Well, I didn't see anything as I came in. Would you like me to head out and do a run around the base to make sure? *Ecks said as he grabs a bottle of pop and some fries.*
Name: SHarrakar
Mech' Name: Daishi
Squadron name: Aoshi
Bio: This mech was handed over to him by his father who in the war against the Jaguars. It was a little broken down so I had it repaired but put a few things on it to enhance it.
A large mech runs up to the base at a good 35 klh, trying to wave his mechs arms because of radio damage.
He stops quickly thinking that whoever is in that base might mistake him for an enemy or they might be the enemy. He allready lost one ER PPC and was badly damaged from his other battle aginst four fire flies. He rasied his remaning wepons and advaced slowly.
A small Mech watched from far distance.His mech was shut down
so no one could catch him on radar.
Name:Treize Vinou
Mech' Name: Marauder I Custom
Squadron name: none
Bio: Joined a rebel squadron at age of 17 . 5 years later the squadron died off .So Treize gathered his belongings and has been a freelance mech pilot since.
smile Like one said, "the more intelligent you get, the more confident you'll feel. Though the more confident you feel, the more bragger-like or show off you'll be."

One also said, "good judgement comes from exprience, and often experience comes from bad judgement." biggrin
Plus, I'd also like to say that I really like mechwarrior biggrin and my guild does consist of some... 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff