Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
[User Image]
[~!~Raven Edwards~!~]
[Raven came across a garage with a mech in it " looks like an england model of the.... knight class" he said "doesnt look like its been on in age" he said banging on the leg " its not made of iron or quarts it feel like its made out of..." he paused to think for a moment" maybe its a mixture of the both ive read about that somewhere its called mixing elements?" he looked around the garage and saw a book shelf he grabbed one and decided to read it "history of the englishman?" this must be an old book if its from the year of 2240" he said walking around the garage
[~!~ General of the HES~!~]

dog11797's Fangirl

Desirable Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image

... Grrr He ... Is ... Going ... Through ... Dads... Stuff !.... Jackie is starting to get mad. ... Calm down Jackie he will leave.... Jackie bit her low lip and drew some blood she licked it off. .. Dammit Jackie... Jackie got out of the mech and walked up behind the guy. " Hey what do you want ?" Jackie said angrily. " Didn't anyone teach you not to go into people stuff !" Jackie closed her eyes and bit her lip again. " Sorry for yelling ... What do you want?" She said giving the guy a pissed off look.

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
[User Image]
[~!~Raven Edwards~!~]
["You'r Mech is it a english model?" he asked the girl he then inspected her ~!~"she seem to be the age of 17"~!~ " and i dont think "what the hell do you want" is the correct way to talk to a superior"
[~!~ General of the HES~!~]

dog11797's Fangirl

Desirable Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Jackie looked away and bit her lip again. "Why should I care who you are and why should I tell you what my mech is IT'S MY DADS AND HE GAVE IT TO ME NOW JUST LEAVE ME AND KNIGHT ALONE !" Jackie turned around and went back inside the mech. Jackie sighs and starts to cry and whispers " It's fathers mech ..."

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
[User Image
[~!~Raven Edwards~!~]
["Hmmm" raven thought for a moment and then walked out of the garage and shouted "HEY GIRL IF YOU HAVE TIME COME DOWN TO THE MAIN CITY AND ASK FOR THE PILOT OF LITTLE C THEY'LL TAKE YOU TO MY OFFICE" he then jumped back into his mech "activate full booster's" he said as the mech charged and then he was off he stopped when he got back to the main city he walked his mech to his garage that was under the government HQ and walked into the building "give the leader a message saying that i need a pay this job is to tiring" he said with a laugh and walked over to the elevator and stopped on the 9th floor and went into his room
[General of the HES]
[~!~OOC:~!~]

dog11797's Fangirl

Desirable Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image

.. He left... " GAH ! ..." Jackie got out and went to her motorcycle and went for a drive to clear her mind. ... Why would I ever want .... Jackie thought a lil longer before she finished that thought... Dammit I'm such a idiot...

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
[User Image]
[Raven Edwards]
[Raven sat down on the bed " oh this is a long war but i will make it through it" he said sitting down on the bed and bringing up a list
[General of the HES]
[OOC:]

dog11797's Fangirl

Desirable Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Jackie drove back home. She stretched and went inside the mech. "Okay Knight time to wake up and try out your new toys."Jackie turned Knight on. Knight said " Hello Jackie it has been a while and who was that guy? " Jackie replied" I have no clue what do you think I should do?" Knight walked to the back yard. " Maybe you should go see him tomorrow if he is even there. He might know where dad is." Jackie scream " YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT HE MIGHT... but yet again he might not..." Knight said " Hey you don't know til you try." Knight and Jackie went and did some practice runs that dad would make them do everyday. ... Well it's worth a shot...

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
[User Image
[Raven Edwards]
["boosters check sword check" raven listed off the things that were needed to be added except for one item in particular it was the wings so that he could help take down sky raids when they attacked " i wonder where i could find wings at such a time like this" he sat down for a moment the only person who could make a pair of arrow dynamic wings is at war at the moment"
he laid back in his bed and went to sleep
[General of the HES]

dog11797's Fangirl

Desirable Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image

"Okay that's it we did good time to rest now Knight." Knight went back inside and shut down for a nap. " Okay now time for my work out" Jackie ran all around the outer wall when she came back she did the exercises that dad would do which were really hard only for advanced people when she was done with that she took a shower. ... Dad where on earth could you be ... Jackie got out dried herself off then got dressed. ... Today was a long day... Jackie yawned and fell into her bed right next to Knight and fell asleep.

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
[User Image]
[Raven Edwards]
[aling-center][As morning arose raven had gotten up and was dressing himself with a scarf,coat,regular jeans, and boots he walked out of his room and out into the hall he walked over to the elevator and pushed the button to the very top floor there the HQ was he walked over to the desk and handed the folder over to the women and said "hand those the sarg. and say its from me" he then walked over the elevator and took it to the lobby
[General of the HES]

dog11797's Fangirl

Desirable Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Just like every single morning the sun pours into the room and wakes up Jackie. " Mmm ... " Jackie got up and stretched. She got up and dressed herself in something warm. " Okay Knight I think I am going to go over to that place and talk to him and say sorry for yelling at him .Bye" ... I hate that a yell at people and lose my temper... Jackie went outside and put on her helmet. She got on her motorcycle and went to the huge building. " Umm how do I know if this is the place ?" She said standing in front of the building looking up.

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
[User Image]
[Raven Edwards]
[Raven got up and walked out of the building and saw the girl he was talking to the other day "hey" he said walking up to her with a smile on his face and a hand in front
[General of the HES]

dog11797's Fangirl

Desirable Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Jackie turned her head and saw the dude from yesterday. She took off her helmet and said " I am so sorry for yesterday I'm so so so sorry. I get angry very easily at times now since dad isn't around to calm me down." ... I probably sound like a little kid trapped in a 17 year old body nice way to go Jackie..

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
[User Image]
[Raven Edwards]
[Raven looked at the girl and said " its alright why don't we go up to my room" he said walking into the building and into the elevator ~!~...." she reminds me of someone"...~!~ he said waiting for her he then pulled out his check list and wrote ~!~ask jack to help with wing when he gets back~!~
[General of the HES]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas