Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
The Year 2045.
The world was plunged into war when the Chinese military attacked and entire nation soon word spread and more and more nations joined until the entire world was involved in the conflict most of the nations were taken down but many stood strong
So.
Which side are you on?

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
[_Cosplay for Hire_ is the thread creator. And xXScattercloakXx is his mod Please listen to Them.]

[No Godmodding or autohitting. Disputes will be settled by mods.]

[Check with a mod before deploying a lot of NPC characters, especially if they're mecha.]

[Cybering will not be tolerated]

[No killing a character without permission of the target or from both moderators.]
[Follow Gaia's regular rules and Terms of Service]

[If you leave without telling a mod for more than two weeks then your Character will be deleted. Please tell a mod if you're going anywhere and we'll work something out.]

[Minimum posting is a paragraph or two. Writer's block is understandable, but don't let it happen too often.]

[PM all profiles to xXScattercloakXx for review. DO NOT post them in the profile thread yourself and DO NOT post them in the main thread or OOC.]

[Send profiles to xXScattercloakXx with the subject heading "I am a Mecha Knight." ]

[These rules are subject to change. Please check in often.]

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Profiles Guidelines:
User_Name:
Character Name:
Age (Approximate):
What side are you on: United States Military, British Armed Forces, Chinese PLA / Japanese Neo-Empire, etc...
Bio: (Have at least a paragraph.)
Appearance: (Anime pictures are best for this, or a detailed description.)
Mech name:
Mech Appearance: (Picture or detailed description)
Mech Weapons: (Make sure to give an explanation of their capabilities. Be specific.)
Mech special systems: (Once again, be detailed and specific)

NOTICE: All energy weapons are under review at this time. Feel free to this them on your profile, but expect to lose one or two.

profile page

OOC thread

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
~~Reserved~~

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
[~~Reserved~~]

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
[~User Image~]
[~!~Raven Edwards~!~]
[Raven stepped out of his small house make shift house " the Japanese have already broken through the 5th wall" he said walking into his garage where his mech was there deactivated
[~!~General of the Heavy Elite Squad~!~]
[OOC: sorry short post "Family Crisis"]

dog11797's Fangirl

Desirable Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Jackie woke up as the sun poured into the garage through the window. Jackie got up but fell back down because she hit her head on the mech ... Dammit that hurt ... mush have forgot I was working on it last night... Jackie sighed and grabbed her locket which hold a picture of her and her dad. Jackie whispered " I will find you dad soon..." Jackie got up and got dressed and went out for a walk. ... Man the world is just falling a part isn't .... Jackie thought as she saw tall buildings that had fall down and little kids crying with there moms arms rapped around them trying to comfort them.

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
[~!~User Image~!~]
[~!~Raven Edwards~!~]
[Raven flipped on the lights to the garage and looked around he climbed up a ladder and stepped into the Cockpit "Alright little C time to wake" he said as the Mech's machinery started processing he stepped out of the garage and looked around his mech homing in on incoming enemies "5 japanese unites heading in from the south" raven said his mech walking through the desert like area
[~!~The world might crumble.... But i wont~!~]

dog11797's Fangirl

Desirable Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Jackie can hear the foot steps of some mech. ... Hm I wonder whats going on ? ... Jackie slips in a crack in the wall that separated the town and the area that had nothing but mechs destroyed everywhere. ... Ok I need to find one last thing for my Knight... Jackie starts digging through the rubage.

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
[User Image]
[~!~Raven Edwards~!~]
[~!~ His mech at full speed slicing one of the unites in half with one slice and then another until one was left "YOUR A MONSTER" a voice shouted from the mech unit and a blade hurled straight for the cockpit of the unit and it went silent "no im just a general" he said walking away
[~!~ General of the HES~!~]

dog11797's Fangirl

Desirable Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Jackie ducks. ... Oh my gosh ... I shouldn't be here .. I could die and dad wouldn't be found... Jackie see her last item she needs. Jackie gasp .. THAT'S IT ! ... She grabbed it and ran as fast as she could jumping over the wall and ran non-stop all the way home.

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
[User Image]
[~!~Raven Edwards~!~]
[~!~Raven saw something through the corner of his eye it looked like a person he turned around only to see a girl running"HEY!" he shouted through the mike as he headed towards the girl~!~]
[~!~General of the HES~!~]

dog11797's Fangirl

Desirable Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Jackie heard someone but kept running and went inside her garage and hid inside her mech. She whispered to Knight." Come on a got a sword for you now don't move I think someone is coming..." Jackie turned Knight on but stayed still and hold herself tight. ... Please just leave me alone... Jackie thought.

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
[User Image]
[~!~Raven Edwards~!~]
[~!~" I wonder where they went" he said looking around the mech crouched down "set mode to lock down mode" the mech shut off and raven hopped out of the cockpit "Hello!" he shouted looking around " this place looks abandoned" he said as he walked through the houses " she went somewhere in one of these houses"~!~]
[~!~General of the HES~!~]

dog11797's Fangirl

Desirable Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Jackie ran so much so she started breathing hard. ... Dammit I need slow down my breathing... Jackie took small deep breathes and that slowed her breathing down a little. ... What does he want... Jackie closed her eyes and tried to calm down. ... Just go away no one is here ...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff