Welcome to Gaia! ::

(( Please tell me how if the flare dispersed to a bunch of little ones in a 100feet radius how i am closet to all of them when you have reaper right next to me and imaura not but 10 seconds away stare Please enlighten me on how this works exactly ))

*Aura sensed two more pressenses near in movement. He closed his eyes tapping into his telepathic powers not takeing the time to fully consentrare to clearly see what was going on. He saw things a little blurred but could make it out. He sensed the man in his room who was walking somewhere. He moved to another man on a horse who was approaching. Something told Aura to go back to monitoring the first man. He watched as he grabbed a gun like object and something to put in it. He followed the man as he approached the top of the roof.*

"Trying to pick me off huh..."

*Aura had attacked reaper at such a fast speed there would be a delay. He used his body copy technique or tsucatchi as he took off in the direction of the man on the roof in a blur. The copy of himself wouldnt last long. The winds started to change dirasticly as aura ran towards the man. He opened his eyes and in an instant blue lights appeared in the air. He ran up the side off the castle towards the man. He watched as a green light flew overhead. He didnt follow it with his eyes, he reached the top of the roof appearing infront of the man hovering with wings outstretched, his katana in his left hand and his gauntlent formed around his right*

"an early forth of july?"
Damien Bloodknight
(how the hell do people stand you your to technicle and basicly god moding so get out! scream be fore i kick you in the nuts )

(( telepathy not god like, very common, control of the wind: took me a long time IC'ly to gain these skills. My katana and gauntlets powers i also had to unlock icly around the same time i unlocked a lot of my ki powers. My speed, i am a hybrid race, mithirian and saiyan both with are very strong in speed. Add a ton of training to that and your able to do such things. The many techniques of mine, studying in many different places and learning from many different people here on gaia. Now is it so wrong for me to use my powers and calculate how they would be agaisnt your or your friends based on what you have shown? Now in the case that you were hideing your true abilities like i myself do, i will adjust my powers acordingly. ))
(so basicly your trying to god mod but sound innocent by confusing people with technicality and as you said yourself you cant auto hit but what you did with reaper was auto hit by taking advantage of her absence dont try all that smart crap with me i do it on a daily basis cuz im a smartass and how can you calculate strength when you constantly say you can destroy anything with your "power"? that is god modding my friend stare )

Wallburger19's Subordinate

Damien Bloodknight
(so basicly your trying to god mod but sound innocent by confusing people with technicality and as you said yourself you cant auto hit but what you did with reaper was auto hit by taking advantage of her absence dont try all that smart crap with me i do it on a daily basis cuz im a smartass and how can you calculate strength when you constantly say you can destroy anything with your "power"? that is god modding my friend stare )

(( xd Welcome to my world!))

Aura Avalon
Damien Bloodknight
(how the hell do people stand you your to technicle and basicly god moding so get out! scream be fore i kick you in the nuts )

(( telepathy not god like, very common, control of the wind: took me a long time IC'ly to gain these skills. My katana and gauntlets powers i also had to unlock icly around the same time i unlocked a lot of my ki powers. My speed, i am a hybrid race, mithirian and saiyan both with are very strong in speed. Add a ton of training to that and your able to do such things. The many techniques of mine, studying in many different places and learning from many different people here on gaia. Now is it so wrong for me to use my powers and calculate how they would be agaisnt your or your friends based on what you have shown? Now in the case that you were hideing your true abilities like i myself do, i will adjust my powers acordingly. ))

(( stare ********.))

Aura Avalon
(( Please tell me how if the flare dispersed to a bunch of little ones in a 100feet radius how i am closet to all of them when you have reaper right next to me and imaura not but 10 seconds away stare Please enlighten me on how this works exactly ))

*Aura sensed two more pressenses near in movement. He closed his eyes tapping into his telepathic powers not takeing the time to fully consentrare to clearly see what was going on. He saw things a little blurred but could make it out. He sensed the man in his room who was walking somewhere. He moved to another man on a horse who was approaching. Something told Aura to go back to monitoring the first man. He watched as he grabbed a gun like object and something to put in it. He followed the man as he approached the top of the roof.*

"Trying to pick me off huh..."

*Aura had attacked reaper at such a fast speed there would be a delay. He used his body copy technique or tsucatchi as he took off in the direction of the man on the roof in a blur. The copy of himself wouldnt last long. The winds started to change dirasticly as aura ran towards the man. He opened his eyes and in an instant blue lights appeared in the air. He ran up the side off the castle towards the man. He watched as a green light flew overhead. He didnt follow it with his eyes, he reached the top of the roof appearing infront of the man hovering with wings outstretched, his katana in his left hand and his gauntlent formed around his right*

"an early forth of july?"

((I'm putting emphasis on the second sentence in the first paragraph. Did he say he needed to come out of the closet? It actually makes sense...))
Damien Bloodknight

(( That would have been a nice come back if there was any truth into it at all. No not trying to confuse people just simply giveing every detail so when something does happen people dont say "oh well you did say that" and ect. No i did not auto hit on Reaper at all. I attacked and it is up to her what hits and doesnt if you go back and read i said "probally" torn body. Now go back to a recent post of hers and see that she her self admited that i was faster than her in a way during battle. Again weither my attacks hit her or not is up to her but i do have the right to argue with a decision that i dont like knowing my own strenghts and seeing hers from past post. Now i know for a fact i did not say i could destroy anything with brute strenght or the aid of ki and magic. Now when you can take a direct quote with those exact words i will shut up and forever be your b***h. Now calculating during an rp. Simple you take your knowledge of your own character and then you look at a post of your opponent in a fighting manner or such, ICLY of course and you see how your skills match up. Now if you cant understand simple logic you must not be as smart as you say ))

Aura Avalon
Damien Bloodknight

(( That would have been a nice come back if there was any truth into it at all. No not trying to confuse people just simply giveing every detail so when something does happen people dont say "oh well you did say that" and ect. No i did not auto hit on Reaper at all. I attacked and it is up to her what hits and doesnt if you go back and read i said "probally" torn body. Now go back to a recent post of hers and see that she her self admited that i was faster than her in a way during battle. Again weither my attacks hit her or not is up to her but i do have the right to argue with a decision that i dont like knowing my own strenghts and seeing hers from past post. Now i know for a fact i did not say i could destroy anything with brute strenght or the aid of ki and magic. Now when you can take a direct quote with those exact words i will shut up and forever be your b***h. Now calculating during an rp. Simple you take your knowledge of your own character and then you look at a post of your opponent in a fighting manner or such, ICLY of course and you see how your skills match up. Now if you cant understand simple logic you must not be as smart as you say ))

((REAPER WASN'T ********' HERE, ********!!!!!!!!!!!!!))
(yes and if you really arnt a ******** you would have realized that that ion blast basicly meant get outta here you abnnoying basterd)
Moonduster
Reaper rolls her eyes as she leans against the wall. "Bloody hell not another one!" pulls out the four tarot cards again. "Unfortunely there's only one here at the moment and that happens to me. THe rest are off busy doing IMPORTANT things. If its a fight then fine. Give me your bloody name first if you want to start this."
She sighed today was suppose to be her day off from fighting it was suppose to be rest so she could recover from the last one when she used her magic.

(( oh really she wasent? Look on pages 25 and 26. And lay off the petty insults. So childish ))
Damien Bloodknight
(yes and if you really arnt a ******** you would have realized that that ion blast basicly meant get outta here you abnnoying basterd)

(( Oh i know you want me out of here. The fact that your too weak to do it yourself though is amusing to me. Shows just how weak some of you here are. Just hope we dont meet outside here where you wouldnt have your friends to come to your aid if we were to fight ))
(well no like people who are so technical and crap about stuff like quote unquote"The ion cannon would destroyed the castle as well" use your imagination good sir maybe it wasnt some gaint all hell breaking loose exploisin it could have been a precise small no hassle shot)

((WHY THE ******** DID YOU COME IN HERE ANYWAY, ********?!))
Aura Avalon
Damien Bloodknight

(( Oh i know you want me out of here. The fact that your too weak to do it yourself though is amusing to me. Shows just how weak some of you here are. Just hope we dont meet outside here where you wouldnt have your friends to come to your aid if we were to fight ))

(i dont need frinds to kick your a** mister "pray we not fight in the real world" god is that how you really talk are you like some shakespear freak? i wouldnt be intimadated with the way you talk id just luagh my a** off)
Damien Bloodknight
(well no like people who are so technical and crap about stuff like quote unquote"The ion cannon would destroyed the castle as well" use your imagination good sir maybe it wasnt some gaint all hell breaking loose exploisin it could have been a precise small no hassle shot)

(( I took that into consideration. The time for it to charge would have made it a small and not as powerful blast, but the fact is you have a bunch of small flares instead of one big one now and they are all floating around with the same statitstics made out of the same stuff and there are other people and objects around. Now why would it just lock on to me instead of all the other ones that are near things. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff