Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian

Sylphy Silencer
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sylphy opens her bag and nibbles on a stamina bar when Nito sends her another message. Oh, that. It was simple and it was pre-beta. Basically , alpha phase. The world wasn't like this before, it had prettier buildings and lots of flora around, then they decided to make it a post-apocalyptic world so they washed everything off with thick layers of sand. Simulating erosions and ruins of collapses was incredible. As for how I got in, my dad was one of the developers of the game engine. He needed someone close to him to give honest feedback and reports. You could say I am an obedient child. She finishes her Stamina bar and sends the reply. They kept walking forward, avoiding the large red spot on the mark.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
*Nito sees the settlement way off in the distance, then sees the message and gets conflicted feelings*
"Well I can't imagine a kid turning down the option to be sunk into an amazing MMO RPG like this so I don't think I could call you an obedient child just off of that. But I only wish Dexter could see this"

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

"We should keep moving...that chest is trouble..." she said knowing what it was. "Mimics..." Lockon kept walking as she looked on the map. "Theres a train nearby..Everyone up top find railroad tracks and wait there. We're taking a train to Blood Rose's City." She said as she began to follow the tracks.

Gaian

Sylphy Silencer

Sylphy trailed through, looking forward to a train ride back to base. You guys do know that I'm a Blood Rose. So, what do you plan to do when you get there? It's not really hospitable to anyone, even Grimoires. At least I could try being mediator, that is if you tell me your plan now. She attempts to warn them about Blood Roses being hostile to non-members inside their territory.

*Nito shoots a few messages out as he slowly comes closer to the settlement of a few white tents*

-Red "Hey man, you should probably head up the road to me, there is a small settlement and there is supposed to be a sandstorm tonight."

-Slyphy "Heading to a small settlement nearby, whats your Sit rep down there?"

-"Lockon "Hey are you all okay down there? Anything I Can do to help?"

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

Lockon kept moving down the railway. "We need to make a plan, and try to not let fiends kill any players." She said holding her rifle as she walked and keeping her eyes peeled to watch the area around her, "We can't be fighting over some petty territory right now..." She said and felt a rumble again, "Another one-" she saw something running down the hall "Hide!" She dodged into a small crevice in the wall with Strider.

Unsealed Lunatic

4,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Red just sprawled out on the stone platform he was resting on. he stretched his body he had then recieved a message from Nito. he read it and sent a reply back, "I dont like leaving my team behind. ill head up to Blood Rose territory, since i know thats where we were going to. ill seeya around." he sent the message and jumped off the platform. he then sent a message to Lockon, "hey, im gonna head to Blood Rose territory from up here. be careful down there." he sent it and started on his way to Blood Rose.
*Nito sighed as he read the message, but at least they should be safe together. He wanted to sell off the guns, he'd meet up with them later*

(If there is anyone in the Rp that doesn't have anyone to talk to or need a start, Nito is open)

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

Lockon watched as the archfiend stopped movement and stood still, "Colonis..." she whispered it turned it's head to her and stared, Lockon stared worried, "If it kills me...I will...die..." it began to walk forward until Strider slashed it across the face and it screeched, "Run!!" He grabbed Lockon's hand and dodged around it in the tunnel before he reached a small subway train along with everyone else. "Everyone get on!" He pulled everyone up one at a time, (Just assume you all got on) Lockon saw a driver, a NPC. "Go now!" She said giving him 3K cash and the train began to move as the fiend was roaring at them and began to charge.

Lockon grabbed her rifle aiming from the front of the train and fired blasting it in the left eye as it roared and slid across the ground before getting back up and charging. By this point however the train had gained some momentum, the train shot out from underground, "Nito get on!" She yelled as the train was heading to pass right by him as the Archfiend was chasing them behind.
*Nito was just finished gathering his moneybags from the trade when the locomotive shot out of the desert sands near him and rockets through the small tent settlement, he grabs on, lays down and locks onto the roof of the train car*

"Well just in time"

Malevolent Mage

9,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Black Lightning laughed with his current squad of clan mates. He makes a point to hang out with everyone in his clan that he could, whether it was an event he made to be with everyone, or going out on expeditions like this. They had set up camp in the desert to go hunt some higher level fiends to collect some materials. A few members of the squad were telling jokes and having a good time between fiend spawns.

Unsealed Lunatic

4,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Red was walking along a railroad, tapping his scythe against the rails every so often, "All around the sta-actus plant, the Stalker chased the Bandit. The Bandit thought t'was all in fun- POP goes the Bandit." he threw his scythe into the air and it despawned, only to respawn in his hands. "great, now im quoting other games. where's Lockon so i can get some entertainment?" he asked himself as he soon felt a rumbling under his feet. he turned around, "oh s**t."
*Nito which is riding on top of the train screaming towards Red yells out and raises his arm*

"Jump!"

Gaian

Sylphy Silencer

Wah...Where am I? Sylphy woke up from a half conscious state. She looks around to see that she was inside the train already. That's weird, I don't remember clumbing intothis one... She tries to figure out when an archfiend single was going after them from below. I think we're in deep trouble.

*Nito, who is now sitting with his legs crossed on top of the train, drinks a almost comically small cup of tea. The Monster behind the train is still chasing them, but hasn't been able to catch them. So he is taking this time to organize his inventory, read game guides, and practice his tea making. He offers some to the rest of the crew*
"Would any of you guys enjoy a cup?*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces