Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Reveler

User Image

User Image"Fate can be reduced to mathematics,
Human behavior determined by past experiences,
But there is one factor that is impossible to factor in."

xxxxxxxxxx<=>Well, at least Jianyi seemed to be leaving him alone to do his thing. Kristoff on the other hand, had a loud mouth. There wasn't much that was likely to change that. The man tended to get on his nerves, but he kept that well hidden. If he showed that Kristoff was annoying him, the man would just double his efforts. ”Well, Crispy, I didn't realize your men were so masochistic and delusional. They never had a chance before, they aren't going to now.” He said calmly. Kristoff was busy contaminating the crime scene, but that didn't matter to Sherlock. He could remember every detail, while the police still thought it was a suicide. Kristoff was just being childish.

He turned around, bumping into Kristoff who had been right next to him. ”I recommend a little more space if you don't want to be in the way. Than again, maybe you do.” He slipped his hand in his pocket momentarily, before continuing his examination of the room. It seemed to be mostly intact, no signs of a struggle here, so it had been likely done on the warehouse floor. He nudged a few of the items, so that everything looked precisely placed. He straightened a picture on the wall, before taking another one off, examining it. There was the victim, standing beside a young teen. He kept the picture, tucking it under his arm. He kept an ear on the other two's conversation, recording it in his mind for analysis. He stopped, looking down at the floor where there were four scuff marks forming a square. ”Kristoff, if you would, hand me that chair.” He gestured to the furniture he was talking about, looking up at the fairly low ceiling.

"Love.
Screwed with it.
Screwed without it."

Dapper Raider

✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kristoff Brecken
✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠

voca me immortalem

Kristoff scoffed at Jianyi, ”Oh yes, quite laughable. The first time I met the man we were both chuckles, truly.”] He rubbed his chin as he continued to walk around Sherlock, raising an eyebrow at him.

”Oh, well most of those men were dismissed after the poor show they put on for you dear Locky. I promise the new fighters are much more…up to par.” He grinned, bearing all of his teeth as he tapped them with a nail.

He neglected to mention the special surprise he had in store for Sherlock the next time he came to the pits. He also neglected to mention the her renovations that had been done to the pit. He almost giggled to himself as he thought of it. His observation of the detective continued, noticing the picture he tucked away. When the detective asked for the chair, Kritoff frowned and kicked the chair in his general direction.
”Get your own chair Locky, isn’t this your job?”

Feigning disinterest, he turned back to the image of Jianyi.

”Anything for sale my fellow foreigner? I am in the mood for something nice and have the money to back it up. I mean, nothing can be as monotonous as an investigation. I’m already sure of who did it anyway.” He spun back around, walking up to the machine. He licked his finger and grinned as he placed it to the dried blood, pulling his hand back, now covered with red. He licked the blood off, taking his finger out of his closed mouth with a popping noise. He looked back to the detective with the corner of his eyes, smirking to himself. He had already know the Chinaman was one to watch, given his “profession”, but this detective was much more than a tactical fighting genius.

Kristoff would be sure to watch him as well. A detective would be useful. Very, very, useful.

Vbi expectabo diem agonis ad oculos et late nomine clamitat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games