Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devout Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With huge thanks to iAishiteruu, the only way that parcheteruu productions was ever
                                    going to work was she'd do the graphics and I'd come up with the plot. Oops. This is basically
                                    a conglomeration of pure trolling and everything fun and dark. So if you want to join, send an application
                                    my way and we'll see what happens c;

Make sure you put effort into reading the database to see failed operations and not so failed ones.

Devout Genius

SOME SAW THE SUN SOME SAW THE SMOKExxx
                                    ███ CARRY YOUR WORLD I'LL CARRY YOUR WORLD »

WE'RE ABOUT TO EXPLODE WE'RE ABOUT TO EXPLODE WE'RE ABOUT TO EXPLODE WE'RE ABOUT TO EXPLODE WE'RE ABOUT TO EXPLODE WE'RE ABOUT TO EXPLODE
                                    SOME HEARD THE GUN SOME BENT THE ( BOW )_______

⇘ Copenhagen; July 24th 2138; 21:45

The sounds of drums kept playing incessantly in the lieutenant's mind as he tried to ground himself. Footsteps thrummed the ground as the Axis Wrath's soldiers moved forward, gaunt faces, their eyes red from the constant layer of smoke that surrounded them. Hope hummed through the air while the lieutenant screamed words in German as the rest of the crew returned the chant. Their army may be broken, they may be losing but their spirits could not be quelled. A sombre mist of clouds lurked above, covering the last bit of sunlight left. They stopped, a few dropped their meagre supplies to the ground as they heard engines splatter above them. The insignia of the Allied Entente unmistakeably etched in shiny ink that caught the evening glow. They were clear targets in the open field. The lieutenant looked back at his comrades, an apologetic expression adorning his features. The rest of his crew cast their gazes away, a few stamped their feet nervously against the grass but most of them undoubtedly took out a cigarette and shrugged nonchalantly. A new noise entered the scene. Howling. Wind ruffled their hair as they jerked their eyes back to the sky.

"It's our plane," a man exclaimed as he threw his cigarette to the ground. "Our flight."

A crack of thunder boomed as the Axis Wrath's plane attacked. The soldiers stared in amazement at the agility, how it flew so smoothly.

"There's only one person who can fly like that," the lieutenant smiled. He raised his rifle and aimed carefully at the pilot in the Entente's plane, his window smashed, blood pouring down his face. Fear struck the man's eye when he saw his opposition. He closed his eyes gently and barked a few unheard orders into the monitor. There was a brilliant streak of bright light that momentarily blinded the pilot and the soldiers watching.

The Axis' pilot did a turn in the sky and revealed himself: Solomon Castilo, the only one who remained and was blessed with the shard's powers. The men picked up their items and they uttered words of praise beneath their breaths as the plane landed. Castilo strolled out of the plane, followed by Krister Ingram, who had a smug grin on his face.

"I can't believe it, it's Castilo!"

"He saved us."

Krister clicked in annoyance, knowing that he had done a lot of the work but he kept his mouth shut.

The lieutenant walked towards the pilot and gave him a quick hug. "Thought I'd never see you again."

"Don't you ever doubt my abilities, lieutenant," he shrugged, his voice layered with defense, though his eyes glazed over as he said it. He brought the lieutenant closer. "Do you have it?"

"Yes," he looked back to the soldiers who thought they weren't doing anything useful in the battle. But they were all carting about the thing that would change their position in the war. It was to put them on even ground again with the Entente. Each one of them had a bunch of leaves for the scientists and the final shard that didn't embed itself into a human being.

"Finally we can kill those Entente scum."

⇘ London; July 24th 2138; 20:45

"David, can you hear me?" Alaire called, slamming the keyboard. Sweat glistened as it slowly dripped down his face. This was the mission that had to go right. If it didn't, their opposition was going to get the power back that they had spent years trying to smash from the Axis.

"Don't do that, move to the right -"

"It's Castilo and Ingram. I'm sorry."

And he was greeted by radio silence. Alaire gritted his teeth. They should've sent him, he would've been able to carry out the task way better than the newcomer. But the British Empire nor the French empire was ever going to risk their remaining members with powers on a journey deep within enemy territory.

Lee walked in, still limping but an easy smile was plastered on his face. Lenore hurried behind him, muttering words as she tried to stop Lee from walking.

"How was the operation?"

"Well, you're lucky they didn't rip open your eye," he said, flashing another smile yet in his eyes, Alaire could see that the man was still broken on the inside. After losing so many from their tightly knitted team, Lee had seen better days.

Alaire chuckled. "I hope that this goes well."

"Trying to create a new breed of soldiers with powers scientifically?" Lee said as he took a seat next to him, delicately placing the headset snugly on. He flicked a few switches and analysed each situation. "They better do it otherwise the Axis will have another trick up their sleeve."

"We've been fighting for way too long, Lee," Alaire said and returned to the monitor.

⇘ London; July 25th 2138; 01:34

Prime Minister Huntswill ordered another meeting with the American president. President Vanse Krofelta sat behind his desk, he shook his head multiple times, the lines on his face aging him. After a few minutes of silence, he finally raised his gaze and faced the screen.

"How many times do I have to tell you, Chronic," Vanse muttered as he raised a glass to his lips. "We're not entering the battle."

"We need you to stop this," Chronic said, trying to still his beating heart as quickly as possible. He hadn't gotten enough sleep for years now, all he could hear was the gunfire and faces that plagued him. Those faces he had sent to France to help carry out a mission, the ones that never came back. They were his closest men and now, they were picking younger and younger people to fight. It was getting ridiculous. "If we can use your facilities, we can finally drive the Axis Wrath back!"

"If we come in," Vanse said measuredly. "We'll bring in the Asian Empire. And we'll finally know the meaning of a true world war."

"But most of them are malnourished, Vanse. With your help, we can finally end this war."

"I'm sorry, I can't do that," he said and ended the call.

Devout Genius

WE'RE ABOUT TO EXPLODE WE'RE ABOUT TO EXPLODE WE'RE ABOUT TO EXPLODE WE'RE ABOUT TO EXPLODE WE'RE ABOUT TO EXPLODE WE'RE ABOUT TO EXPLODE

⇘ Times Square, New York; August 3rd; 17:04

News of the war still haunted each channel. The screens flickered, showing news of war torn places, families whose homes were destroyed and they lingered in 'safe zones' made by the Red Cross. In Times Square, many people stood outside as they tried to ignore the news as best they could. The President wanted to stay out of it and so, like the good citizens they were, they followed suit. Both sides, the Allied Entente and the Axis Wrath refused to admit defeat and even talk of an amnesty seemed to be far away from the horizon.

"Breaking news!" The sound of the newsman exploded across the street as it occupied each speaker. People barely raised their gazes. It was something they heard everyday and it was getting harder and harder to surprise the citizens. "We must order you to evacuate the area. A missile has been spotted. We are trying our best to intercept it, so please do not panic."

When the words finally sunk in, panic bubbled amongst the people. They looked around, seeing tanks rush in the area, men and women clad in uniforms ushering the citizens to safer areas. A few people were already pushed into the tanks, children first and then the elderly, all piled in a cramped area.

"Is it a nuclear weapon?" A man asked the soldier.

The soldier shook her head. "No, it was crudely made. But still dangerous."

She pushed the man away from the location and she along with 30 other soldiers tried their best to rally up the citizens into safer areas.

⇘ Washington; August 3rd; 17:30

Times Square was shattered. The screens that once marked the place were gone, the buildings crumbled and they were still trying to locate people who were trapped under the rubble. The list of missing people grew after each minute. Vanse ran his fingers through his hair. They should've prepared more but they didn't. They were cocky enough to believe that they weren't going to be drawn into the crossfire. The bomb had come from the Beijing.

Vanse made a quick call to Chronic Huntswill, his eyes grim with determination.

"I'm sending two hundred thousand men tonight," he muttered and dismissed the call before the British Prime Minister could answer. Vanse barked orders and typed messages, hoping that everyone would receive them. Tonight, they were heading off to the Western Front, ready to finally stop the war.

⇘ Leeds; October 4rd; 12:39

"This," the scientist smiled as he raised the serum to his face. He flicked it twice, his entire frame shaking from happiness. "This should change everything."

He called in the subjects. They were all soldiers who had been using the simulators to train for months now as he perfected the serum. All of them shared the same stern expression as they stood in line, waiting for orders. Knowledge of combat was riddled into them. They were the best soldiers that the Entente would ever have, he thought. Even better than the first generation of men with the shards embedded into them. These people would have the entire serum coursing through their veins. They were going to be the best.

⇘ Berlin; October 4rd; 13:17

"Sir," one of his men in command walked inside. He snapped his feet together and saluted.

The Führer waved him off. His back was hunched and he was shaking fervently. The drugs that kept him awake to help with the plans had their effects on him and his lack of sleep clearly showed. His man in command scrunched his nose. The Führer noticed but he didn't say anything.

"Sir, your scientist has finally perfected the serum. We have another four more soldiers with powers at your disposal."

The Führer sprung to his feet. "Great!"

"Would you like to see, mein führer?"

"No but could you please prepare a shooting ceremony to kill the head scientist for taking so long," he said and walked closer to the man in command. "And yours, too. If you are not dead, I will personally come to you and kill you."

The man's eyes widened but he nodded twice before leaving the room.

"I'm glad the Don Mazeg has finally chosen to join us," he murmured darkly.

⇘ Leeds; October 4rd; 13:15
                                    Most of them died. Leaving only two remaining. They were breathing deeply, their eyes had changed colour and they were convulsing on the floor. The scientist looked with apathy at his dead subjects but an overwhelming sense of pride burst through him as his final subjects stood up.

"How do you feel?" He asked.

"Tired."

That wasn't the answer the scientist was expecting but it had to do.

Devout Genius

_____________LIGHT A FIRE A FLAME IN MY HEART
                                    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                    THE MISSION DESTROY CARLOS ACCOSI _________
                                    __________________w e'l l r u n w i l d w e'l l b e g l o w i n g i n t h e d a r k
                                    ____________________________▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Mission Statement: INGRAM and VASILYEVSKY will be deployed in Luxembourg at 11:00pm on December 5th. They must destroy CARLOS JONES.
                                          Information about Carlos Accosi: Italian. He is the only one who understands the Infinity Code that was developed by the Axis as a way of communication. Originally on the Axis Wrath, he betrayed them and gave information to the Allied Entente, hoping to be able to get a better deal. He has still been unable to explain the full extent of the Infinity Code and only small little words have been figured out by Entente code breakers.

PROTECT THE TARGET _________
                                    __________________w e'l l r u n w i l d w e'l l b e g l o w i n g i n t h e d a r k

Mission Statement: MICHAUX and JIN-TAO must protect ACCOSI at all costs. He may be the only one who can help give them the upper hand.
                                          Time: 11:00pm

THE RETRIEVAL OF GOODS _________

Mission Statement: FRIEL, CAMERON and FONTAINE are to retrieve an object deep in Axis territory. The object is a computer chip that is protected by layers of security. The chip contains information about future attacks that could possibly happen. They are unsure whether or not it is a trap, however, the Allied Entente are willing to risk it.
                                          Time: 11:00pm

A TIP OFF TO KILL _________

Mission Statement: A recent tip off has informed CASTILLO, O'CONNOR and ALESIO about Allied Entente infiltration. The three know that the chip that the Entente is after is a dud but it has been created in order ensnare the Allied Entente members. Orders have been sent to kill them on sight.
                                          Time: 11:00pm.

Devout Genius

User Image
                        User Image
                        __ __________
                        and you knelt beside my hope torn apart _____________
                        and you knelt beside my hope torn apart_____________
                        _____ █▌BUT THE GHOSTS THAT WE KNEW WILL FLICKER FROM V I E W
                        _____________________so give me hope in the darkness that I will see the light
                        ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■___________________
                        ____________________CAUSE OH THEY GAVE ME SUCH A FRIGHT CAUSE OH THEY GAVE ME SUCH A FRIGHT CAUSE OH THEY GAVE ME SUCH A FRIGHT

⇘ Luxembourg;December 5th 23:01
                                            The haunting pale light filtered through the stain glass windows. The small group sat in front of the pew that was closest to the alter and Alaire's arm was draped across the wooden structure behind him. A cigarette dangled from his mouth, unlit, because a few minutes earlier, a priest had walked in languidly and barked at the group for smoking in a holy place. Alaire bit back a snide remark at the time and extinguished it on the smooth tiled ground beneath them. It left an angry black mark on the white structure.

"Are you sure they won't find us here?" Carlos said as he began dealing the next hand. Stupidly, Alaire's supply of money was dwindling for further bets and Lee's was growing exponentially. The pilot gave a lazy grin and grabbed the edge of the cards as he took a quick glance at them. They snapped back to the ground when he was done looking.

"Of course they won't," he replied, tapping his few coins to get into the game. "Who would think of looking in a church? Anyway, you've got me and Lee. We've done this before. Better to do smaller groups than large groups where you can easily get lost." Alaire said as he watched the cards in the centre turn over. His eyes widened and he cursed rapidly. Luck wasn't on his side but as he took a glance up to Lee, he could see the man had a sly, almost giddy expression on his face. The pilot rubbed his own cards, hoping that the next few would help him even more.

"If they do find us here -" Carlos began as he gripped the edges of his sleeves, fixing them and fidgeting.

Alaire cut him off by throwing a few gadgets he had made previously. They clattered on the ground and upon hitting the concrete, they sparked to life. "Look at these little critters. They may look sad but they're actually okapi. I've got a score to settle and if they send the right man, then, I'm in luck." He watched as they scurried along. They were heat proof to a certain extent. He was only able to test how much heat they withstood by shoving them into an oven and hoping for the best. But if his calculations were right, the machinery should be able to work under extreme pressure. Unfortunately, his calculations were never the best. As long as they could serve as a distraction to perhaps get Carlos out of here if anything went wrong.

"Okay, if I don't survive, here are copies of the infinity code and its translations. There's a different code word every day that the Axis has and each message is structured accordingly," Carlos said as he collected everyone's money. He handed the piece of paper to Alaire, giving a sharp glare at Lee. It was harder to trust the Asian than it was the trust the Frenchman, apparently. The paper felt old in his hands and he tried to observe for any flaw in Carlos' demeanour. When he was unable to find one, he pocketed the piece and nodded quietly to himself.

"Did you hear that?" Carlos said, stiffening. Alaire looked about, his hand hovering above the handgun beside him. He snapped his head to face Lee who still seemed pretty easy going and not as tense as the two of them. The pilot calmed down a little and shrugged at Carlos.

"A priest, maybe," he said as he lifted his glasses and wearily rubbed his eyes. The plan was for them to hide out in the church, hope that no one was going to find them and then the following day, they were going to move again. The worst thing was staying in one spot. There were too many spies back at their homebase, so one of his superiors blatantly refused for them to stay there. But there were spies everywhere.

"Are you faster than a bullet, Lee?" Alaire asked. The question hadn't come up often but at the moment, the group had plenty of time to kill until the next day dawned upon them. "We can always test it out."

Sparkly Genius

User Image

I SxxxT H E R ExxxR E A S O NxxxI NxxxY O U RxxxT H O U G H T S
                                                    ━━ IF I EVER TRY TO THINK STRAIGHT
                                                    THE INSTINCT THAT CANT BE HIDDEN
                                                    ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                                    FRAGMENTS OF BLOODxxxxxFRAGMENTS OF BLOODxxxxxFRAGMENTS OF BLOODxxxxxFRAGMENTS OF BLOODxxxxxFRAGMENTS OF BLOOD
                                                    FRAGMENTS OF BLOODxxxxxFRAGMENTS OF BLOODxxxxxFRAGMENTS OF BLOODxxxxxFRAGMENTS OF BLOODxxxxxFRAGMENTS OF BLOOD

this heart will start a riot in me .
                                                    "s**t." the figure huddled closer to the post that he was currently standing at. Elias Fontaine was starting to believe that the winters near Russia were to be taken seriously. Even with his coat on, he can still feel the icy chill down to his very core. He did not like that. Not one bit. Especially since he was used to feeling the hot blood coursing through his veins. At this point in time, he felt numbed out.

His tired eyes stared ahead at the heavily guarded quarters of the Axis. Even with the slight snow fall, there were still soldiers marching about on watch duty. With a slight squint of his eyes, Elias can see their serious and gaunt expressions on their faces. To him, this means that they were still rather close in proximity. From beneath his coat, he can feel the cold metal of the weapons against his body. The vest he was forced to wear for safety reasons felt like a different skin. He grunted in annoyance. He had spent the whole day being the most patient he has ever been, with the greatest restraint from charging into the territory and blowing everybody's heads off.

He glanced back at his 'team' members: Friel and Cameron. He was starting to become very weary of this mission. Earlier, he had come to terms with himself as he felt that the mission that Michaux and Jin-Tao went on would most likely test out his patience even more, since the last thing he liked to do was 'protect' people, who are essentially deadweights when it comes to full-frontal battles. Most of the time, he can barely protect his own a**. Therefore, the conditions of this mission was slightly better.

He looked up and around at him at the wires that circled the posts and lead to all of the confines of the Axis quarters. Since the past hour, he had been reworking his strategy about those wires. At first, he felt he can just go in at the weakest spot of the territory and deal with the security. But, he figured he could use his power and absorb all of the electricity in the territory, which would put down majority of the security that was in the place, and give them the element of surprise. However, the mass size of the quarters was something to be considered. Of course, he was confident that he can do it, but he didn't know if his body would last for the rest of the mission. They weren't even 100% positive of the location of the computer chip that they had to retrieve. What if the security placed upon that chip won't even budge? Elias favored taking risks, but there was a limit to something being risky and something that hit the borderline of stupidity.

However, he was also confident in his team mates. He was not alone in this mission, so his confidence towards the odds was even greater. "Cameron, do you have the place memorized?" he breathed, as he took a glance back at her once again. It felt strange having to use each other's last names when they were their 'professional' selves, but it also seemed wrong to call each other by first names at a time like this.

He hoped that Addison had had enough time scoping out the place, because he was more than ready to take action. Even without her or Lenore's approval, he was ready to storm into the place in full force. Elias liked to get things done at a quick, easy fashion. 'Planned attacks' were never his thing, as they took too much time when the success rate wasn't even significantly higher than sudden, spontaneous attacks.

Besides, a small bubble of excitement was moving around inside him. He was wondering who he would meet when he finally does step foot into the territory. Would he be so lucky as to finally meet some of the Axis bastards?

A sparkle of electricity appeared in his hands, and his annoyance with the cold was now forgotten.

L O A D I N GxxxS T A T S :
                                                    ━━━━━━
                                                    L O C A T I O N : LATVIA , AXIS TERRITORYxxxxxxxD A T E : 12/O5xxxxxxxT I M E : 23:OO

Mega Noob

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx T H E YXXD I EXXA N DXXW EXXF O R G E TXXT H EXXF A L L E Nxxxxxxxxxx T H E YXXD I EXXA N DXXW EXXF O R G E TXXT H EXXF A L L E N
      XX★☇XACCESS DENIED!! CHASE YOUR SAFETY.
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSURVIVE AND LIVE ANOTHER DAY.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
      User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxALLIED ENTENTE ✻ LOCK AND LOAD

Luxembourg; Decemeber 5th 23:10
                                            He smirked, eyes gleamed as he basked in Luck's embrace. "Your loss Michaux," triumphantly placing his prized set down with a chuckle. Lee pocketed his wins with delight as he heard his comrade groan but silence befell him as Carlos and Alaire conversed. His eyes shifted to the sparks upon the concrete, shaking his head as he placed his next bets, "You're in no luck today, that's for sure. If you want the right Axis man you'll have to pray your a** off." Lee glanced down at his new hand of cards, watching carefully over the brim as Carlos handed Alaire a piece of paper. A hiss was sent in his direction, the male kicking Carlos' leg underneath the table. A yelp was omitted. Lee raised his eyebrow at Carlos as a salacious grin appeared on his features, accompanied by a sarcastic apology.

"Oh, sorry about that."

Lee rolling his eyes as Carlos chattered on nervously about being found. A hand went to his side, gripping tightly around the handle of small hand gun before pulling it out and throwing it out on the table. Slips of green and monochromatic cards were sent flying, tossing and turning as they were airborne before meeting the ground in silence. His chair went sliding back, clattering on the floor - the sound echoing through the hollow vicinity. The candles flickered under the coloured lights from the glass windows and a haunting pair of bells chimed. Lee flexed his shoulders and kicked at the cards on the floor before motioning at the pilot to pick up the weapon.

"Faster than a bullet? You're mocking me."

He glanced around at his surroundings before looking down at his watch. Lee showed Alaire the ticking hands, his free hand holding up three fingers. The spectacled male nodded, Carlos nervously fidgeting as he stood between the two attempting to seat the two back down. A surge of energy tingling down the length of his legs, Lee restless as he stood in wait for the time to fly faster

"Shut up Carlos."

Lee grinned, almost giddy from the challenge at hand. He gazed impassively in the direction he was to head down, eyes narrowing down on the still figure that sought sanctuary within the shadows. His heart drummed wildly against his chest, the hands of time seeming to slow down to clap in awe as it too, waited for the ring of the gun. Fingers to his ears, Carlos clambered up beside Alaire who grit his teeth before firing the weapon. The Asian male disappeared in a flash, dashing alongside the projectile that was already losing its initial speed and vigour.

"TOUCH DOWN!" Lee yelled as his hand sprawled against the brick wall, before hearing the coloured window shatter beside him. A proud look on his face, having beat the bullet. A muffled squeal was heard, Lee turned his head to face the stranger. The blaring daylight now screamed her presence as the sun filtered through the cracked entrance. The female was clad in black with a cross hung around her neck, a horrified look upon her face. The male was beside her in a mere second, breathing down her neck as she quivered beneath her pale, glowing skin. Lee's hands quickly grasped her wrists, holding them in a painful lock behind her back. The female swung her leg back at him, a desperate attempt to escape his grip. The male instead kneed her side before she could do so, forcing her to crumble down onto the floor. He lifted his foot, pressing it against her head to keep her down. Her words were German, a flutter of profanities directed at him.

"Hey look, Carlos, I think she's your type!"

⇘OUTOF;BULLETS
                                            yeah uh not the best post i'm sorry, i kinda word vomit. It's long overdue.And i wrote this up twice because my computer crashed on me several times when I was typing it. ew corrupt files why.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff