Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Noob

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx T H E YXXD I EXXA N DXXW EXXF O R G E TXXT H EXXF A L L E Nxxxxxxxxxx T H E YXXD I EXXA N DXXW EXXF O R G E TXXT H EXXF A L L E N
      XX★☇XACCESS DENIED!! CHASE YOUR SAFETY.
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSURVIVE AND LIVE ANOTHER DAY.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
      User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxALLIED ENTENTE ✻ LOCK AND LOAD

⇘ Cardiff;September 21st 10:56
                                            "Alaire!" A huff and a curse when the pilot wasn't anywhere to be found. "Alaire! Alaire!" Lee called out again, breathless, running around on a frantic search for the male. "Has anyone seen Alaire?" to which he received silence or shakes of the head in response. A frustrated groan before zooming down and around the vicinity again, calling out his companion's name. "Alair--" skidding to a halt at the sight of the male, gaping at him from where he now stood. "Oi, Michaux!' pointing at the male dawdling about on the other end of the corridor, "I've been looking for you!" jogging down to him, not letting another second pass as he grabbed the pilot's arm and began leading him to the conference room. "No time to explain, hurry!" Lee broke out into a run, "Where have you bloody been?"

Upon reaching the conference room entrance Lee let go of Alaire, placing both hands on his thighs, trying to regain his breath, coughing as he sucked in air greedily. "Do I look presentable?" he asked, fixing up his collar and straightening his top before entering the room. The projector turned on, the image reflected off the white washed wall. "Michaux and Jintao reporting!" Lee let out breathlessly, saluting to the man on the screen. The Prime Minister gave a slight not and fixed his glasses, "Nice of you to join us Michaux. Now, lets save the chatter and get to it shall we?" Lee lowering his hand, listening tentatively. "As you know our Polish army is down, we lost Poland to the Russians on the 4th and the Axis are advancing. Friel, Cooper and Badon have already been sent to Belgium in order to turn the tables around." Lee nodded, watching as the authoritative figure was handed a sheet of paper, the prime minister taking out his glasses before continuing. "For your next task, you will be sent out to the English Channel. With you, you will take 'Alexandre' and meet two others from the Axis who currently hold 'Nikolai' Are you still with me men?" A quick nod and a "Yes, Sir!" from the pair before Huntswill continued. "You will trade spies and refrain from any other code of action. If Axis does not wish for a peaceful trade you have permission to retaliate. Your target? 'Nikolai'. Take him back into Entente's hands at all costs." The heels of Lee's boots clicking together, a quick salute before the screen went black.

User Image

⇘ London;September 21st 20:32
                                            Lee shuddered as his heels echoed, resonating throughout the building. Overly bright lights lined the hallways, the male finding it difficult to concentrate under the intensity of the lights. He followed the two guides closely. Voices and soft murmuring could be heard around them, he glimpsed the shadows of those imprisoned in the cells he walked past. People bound down and restricted by chains, many behind bars or wrapped in a full body cast. The beeping from security machines, the sound of tapping, humming, banging, weeping, cries for help, the small and confined area constantly buzzing with all the noise. "Let's make haste shall we?" Lee striding up in between his guides, placing an arm around them and pushing them to move a little faster. He couldn't stand walking through such a place, the insanity of it all was beginning to get to him, making him feel agitated. The place wasn't at all pleasant, the captives who stared at him with disgust and curiosity made the male quicken his pace even more. "I don't have all the time in the world you know?"

"Prisoner #145" Lee nodded and soon was motioned inside to where a figure was huddled up in a corner, an amused smile across his lips before he crouched down in front of the male. "Oh, so you're Alexandre?" looking at the male who stared back at him with a sense of fearlessness, "Or should I call you Elias?" scoffing before diving a hand into the front pocket of his pants and pulling out a sort of pass-port like booklet. Lee taking a moment before showing Alexandre a page printed with the Allied Entente's emblem. "I'm here to take you back to your beloved Axis Wrath," Alexandre simply stared up at him, shaking his head in disbelief. "Are you not here to dispose of me?" Lee pushed himself back up on to his feet, putting away his identification and shrugging, "Why? Would you like me to dispose of you right now?" He waved a hand to his two guides to, gesturing for them to come in, "I need his hands tied back securely. Uhm...leave the legs, I need him to walk." Alexandre threw away the blanket he was wrapped in, the man let out a slight laugh, "You might as well, it's not like I'm much use to them anymore," he continued to cackle and carry on. Lee narrowed his eyes down on Alexandre, a cold, harsh glare, "Like I care."

The man continued to ramble on and beg for his death, cries that went through one ear and out the other. Lee took a small step back away from him, a frustrated groan, "Look old man, I'm just carrying out orders," bringing his hands up to rub his temples, "Just shut up and let us take you," his guides managing to somehow take a hold of the spy's flailing arms only for the man to retaliate and sprint forward towards Lee. "Perfect," Lee let out sarcastically, not stirring nor blinking when the spy extended an arm out towards the young lad. The blue eyed male concentrated, feeling a surge of power down in his legs, the rest of the world seemed to slow down as he ducked under the spy and spring towards the side. The sound of a zap and time returned, an expression of confusion sewn on Alexandre's face when his target was no longer in front of him. In a swift movement Lee grabbed the man's arm and jerked it behind his back, holding it in a painful lock. The spy tripped forward, landing down on the concrete ground with a 'thud'. He squirmed underneath Lee's hold when he clicked a hand cuff around his two wrists. Lee let out a curse when the spy wriggled free and rolled away from him, the man attempting to pull and twist his arms out from the metal binds.

Lee grinned, "What can you do now hot s**t?" walking up to the struggling male on the floor and kicking him over so that he lay flat on his belly, placing a foot on the man's head. The two onlookers ran over and began tying a rope around the prisoner's arms to reaffirm to Alexandre that he wasn't getting away. Lee glared down at the back of his head, applying more force and twisting his foot against the older male's head, a grunt and a grimace uttered from underneath his foot. When the other end of the rope was handed to Lee, the blue eyed male stepped away from Alexandre, pulling the man's weight up. "Don't have a choice old man, I gotta keep you alive even if I personally want you dead." he snarled, kicking Alexandre forward, the man letting out a panicked squeal and filing forward and out of his prison cell.

User Image

⇘ DOCKS;September 21st 23:48
                                            He yawned, letting out a small sigh before pushing Alexandre on to the boat, the spy mumbling a threat to Lee underneath his breath. "See Alaire, this is what I had to deal with," turning back around and following his "hostage" on to the boat. "Ready when you are Alaire." he called behind him, motioning for his ally to jump on, taking a seat as he did so. "Blast, Axis better not start a fight in the middle of the ocean," raising an eyebrow at Alexandre who sat down silently with a cocky smile sewn on his features. The starting of the engine filled the still and silent air. "Just exchange the suckers and be on our way right?" feeling the boat lurch forward, Lee jolting. "I'm gonna be sea sick before we even get there if that's how you're driving," he joked, letting out a small chuckle, his gaze lingering back to Alexandre who sat across from him. "And you, quit snickering to yourself, just be glad we haven't killed you yet." Lee's free hand moving to his side, pulling out a small hand gun and pointing it at Alexandre's head. "Pow!" pretending to shoot the spy, laughing when the stranger jumped, twirling the weapon around his finger before putting it away. "Who's laughing now huh?" smirking before hearing a shout from Alaire, the boat shuddering a little, Lee leaning back in his seat as the long trip began.

⇘ ENGLISH CHANNEL;September 22nd 03:14
                                            The boat glided through the water at high speed, the wind ruffling the male's hair, the tousled look a childish feature to his energetic personality. The clock struck an early hour of the morning, the sky pitch black and the sea dark and calm below them. The male kept a close eye on the jittery male before him, "Ingram and D'ambrosio. Heard of them right?" Lee asked, Alexandre hesitantly giving a nod in his direction. "Are they as ruthless as they say they are?" Lee grinning, waving the topic off when Alexandre didn't respond, "Well, no matter. As long as we get Nikolai back." Lee let out another yawn, stretching his arms up and arching his back slightly, looking down at his watch. "Looks like we might get there early."

Omnipresent Seeker

User ImageUser Image

LOOK IN MY EYES I'll MAKE YOU x S E E→
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

blah blahwe're d r i f t i n g ⇡⇡ aimlessly
and you'llblind ❖ in a world↬ of make ♔° believe
sounds { & forget about the * premonition you need ♢ to conceive }
the images they sell are illusion and dreamxx the images they sell are illusion and dream x
the images they sell are illusion and dreamxx the images they sell are illusion and dream
truth will carry onin other ⋯ words dishonesty
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Amaryllis was wandering around aimlessly, trying to find some way to amuse herself as time flew by. At least she was until a soldier came up to her. "Miss Cooper? Can you rally up Ulliel and Lenore? The three of you are going on a mission to Belgium. Something about smuggling weaponry so that we can secure that location..." she nodded, already knowing what he was talking about and waved him off. She was thrilled to know that she'd be going on a mission with Lenore but she wasn't looking forward to the awkward social interactions between herself and Ulliel. She wasn't even sure if Lenore liked him either. Well, it wasn't her problem. Orders were orders, and it's not like any of them had a choice to be in this forsaken war. She decided to visit Ulliel first, get that out of the way. She went to place where she expected him to be and went up and poked him. Just for amusement's sake. "You, unlucky sir have the misfortune of going on a mission with me n Lore. Get your stuff ready, we're leaving at night tonight." With that she quickly ran off in search for Lenore. It took some wandering around; several places including the bathroom had been searched before she finally found her friend. "Lore! Guess what? We're going on a mission together! Yay!" she announced with fake enthusiasm. "Yeah, well, anyhow. Need your stuff ready by tonight. And if you need anything just call me."

Amaryllis lounged around at the very tip of the boat, arms hanging off the rails that prevented her from falling into the deep blue depths of the ocean. She inhaled deeply, enjoying the fresher air compared to what was on land. The vast ocean was magnificent to watch as the sun reflected off the water wherever the clouds let it through. She felt like the water would just engulf her if she gave it a chance. It was calm now but there would be turmoil later. There were few moments like these where there were enough clouds to allow her to come outside. Although, after watching it for days she had become a bit bored of the endless blue, even considered going for a swim just to reduce her boredom. Still, she decided against it and instead went to go find Lenore. Her friend wasn't as weak in the sunlight as Amaryllis was so she could be anywhere on the ship. After wandering for a bit she found her in her cabin. "Lore!" she called out before yawning and putting an arm on Lenore's shoulder in order to lean on her. She glanced down to see what her friend had been doing and found a pin p***k on her finger that seemed to have almost fully healed.

"I know you like the feeling and all but come watch the waves with me!" she took Lenore's other hand and pulled her towards the tip of the boat. She swept her left arm over the ocean and images of mermaids appeared to be following the boat. Looking down the side of the boat she waved and smiled at them. The mermaid illusion waved back and swam into the depths of the ocean. "I've been practicing these tricks of mine, and I think I have almost mastered smell," she informed her friend while attempting to cause the fragrance of flowers to drift past. She could smell it too strongly and sneezed but it was better than before. "If you want to take your mind of the boredom I could put us someplace more amusing? A castle perhaps? Oh, never mind, I think we're almost there..." she pointed in the direction of which she could see the land rapidly becoming larger. This trip had taken much longer than she had hoped and she couldn't wait to set foot on land again. She patted Lenore on the back before walking back inside, with the thought of telling Ulliel that they were almost there. The two hadn't really gotten along, the best you could call it was that they tolerated one another but avoided each other like the plague.

"Ulliel, we're almost there. Get your stuff and let's go," she told him before leaving to get her small bag of provisions. Slinging it onto her back she wandered down below to find a couple of skilled soldiers disguised as travellers talking to one another. She gestured to them to get the weaponry and load it onto the car. She also took two luggages and walked out. The boat had finally stopped on land and she threw them onto the bank. When she came back to get the next load there was only one left. Seems like everyone took them out. A few meters away there was a 4WD with extra space for their entire luggage. She helped load them onto the car without speaking much to her companions. Although, the smell here was terrible. Like thousands of dead bodies, rotting flesh. Almost as bad as the sewers. "Right, that's done. Anyone wants to drive? It's a pretty short ride so I don't care who," she held the car keys on her finger and let whoever wanted to drive to take the keys. She herself took shotgun before anyone else could simply so that she could observe their surroundings. "Welcome to Belgium. Under normal circumstances we would mention all the tourist places, instead we shall now force you into a horror rollercoaster. Enjoy your stay at Blegium. Krrrsh!" She spoke into a pretend microphone. Sarcasm was overflowing from her mouth and it earned her some chuckles from the soldiers.

"Ahh, pity yeh lot. Dinna 'av much of a choice now did yeh? Still, yeh learn tha humour's welcome anywhere, s'long as other's can understand..." one of the soldier spoke up, a thick accent present. Amaryllis shrugged in response, losing her interest in speech. They were nearly at the cave's entrance. As soon as they entered the dark cavern they used their lights as a guide for further in. It was dark, but oddly enough she felt no fear. It was quiet too but maybe she felt safe because she was in an enclosed vehicle so it would be pretty hard to stun them. Even so she doubted that they'd be attacked or found in a place like this. A plan formulated itself in her mind to make the illusion of bats just to freak them out but she thought better of it. She was saving that type of trickery for someone like Lee.

Devout Genius

User Image
                        User Image
                        __ __________
                        and you knelt beside my hope torn apart _____________
                        and you knelt beside my hope torn apart_____________
                        _____ █▌BUT THE GHOSTS THAT WE KNEW WILL FLICKER FROM V I E W
                        _____________________so give me hope in the darkness that I will see the light
                        ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■___________________
                        ____________________CAUSE OH THEY GAVE ME SUCH A FRIGHT CAUSE OH THEY GAVE ME SUCH A FRIGHT CAUSE OH THEY GAVE ME SUCH A FRIGHT

⇘ Cardiff;September 21st 10:56
                                            Alaire cursed beneath his breath as he watched the RADAR system flare up: another underwater missile being sent to another supply ship. With a few flicks of buttons, he tried to cease its course, perhaps sending it further under water or getting the ship out of the way in time. But if the computer's calculations were correct, there was nothing he could do but wait for the collision. Hissing with annoyance, Alaire switched off the screen and pulled off his headset, ceasing communication with the other ships. Ulliel would be so much better at doing such. He knew the terrains, he knew the weather conditions. It was his friend that should be here, not a pilot. He breathed out heavily, feet trudging as he wandered through the hallways.

He raised his gaze to search for the voice that called his name but the Asian accent that accentuated its crispness already made him feel the need to walk in the opposite direction. Yet he already felt Lee's arms wrap around his as he led the pilot down the hallway. "Damn it, Lee, what is it?" Alaire exclaimed but the reply was cut short with a one sentence answer, declaring that the sniper had no time to explain.They broke out into a run, causing Alaire to trip over his own feet at the sheer velocity they were travelling at. "I was using the god damn machines and trying to protect the coast. What have you been doing?" Alaire spat out angrily, hinting at a French accent. Already he could feel the annoyance brewing inside of him and the situation already made him highly irritable.

They stopped outside a door with Lee pressing his hands against his thighs as he tried to straighten his dishevelled appearance. Alaire stood by the door and pushed against it, realising that they had been called for a meeting. Again. Prime Minister Huntswill said something about a mission that Alaire and Lee had to do, something about the spy they uncovered a couple of months ago. Quietly, Alaire looked at the projector's image and saluted the man accordingly, his hat squeezed beneath his arm.

"Sorry, sir," Alaire said and kept silent as the orders spilled from the man. Alaire brusquely turned around as soon as the screen turned black. He slipped his hands into the pocket of his uniform and pulled out some keys to one of the defence force issued heavy vehicles. Most of them were awkward to drive, being a shell more than something that he was used to, something that was more optimal to speed.

A smile formed on his lips. He hadn't driven a speed boat for a while.

⇘ DOCKS;September 21st 23:48
                                            Alaire stood by the harbour, the wind buffeting him as he pushed his hands beneath his armpits. A couple of boats were attached to the dock, precariously bobbing up and down as the water traversed its course. The idea was to meet the members of the Axis Wrath and trade their spies in the middle of the English Channel, away from any form of reinforcements that could potentially shoot them and kill both. He stepped onto the boat as he tried to remember the advice he was given. He felt the small handgun stuffed and hidden in one of his side pockets. Sliding into the front seat of the unusually pristine vehicle, he placed the keys into the ignition and waited for the engine to begin its low murmur.

He turned around to see the prisoner, manacled pushed onto the boat. An idle threat was murmured by Alexandre to which Lee immediately directed a thought to Alaire. "Okay," Alaire said as he gently eased himself in his seat, preparing for what could be a rocky ride. "You probably won't be able to hear much when we actually get going," he gave Lee a weak smile. He ignored the trickery Lee indulged in with the spy and kept his gaze on the water, hand ever so slightly hovering over the GPS system. Every so often he glanced at it and took into account how far everything was.

"Hold up, Lee," Alaire said as he took a sharp turn for the sheer thrill of it. Water sprayed onto the boat - something which he had not predicated - and he shook his head in response, hand wiping away the water gathered on his face. A huge grin was upon his face when he heard a thud at the back. He returned his gaze back there and saw that the spy had clumsily fallen down and struggled to get up. "Sorry about that." Alaire continued to watch the struggles and let out a low chuckle when Alexandre gave up. He returned his gaze back on the water, keeping his gaze steady. The water was dark and merciless, a dark blue as the moon reflected off it. Silhouettes of city landscapes stood like sentries in the distance, watching over those who dared to travel across the division.

"Ruthless?" Alaire jerked his head slightly to Lee. "Really?" But as soon as he asked that question, he regretted the word leaving his lips. If he knew Lee well, an outrageous story was going to ensue. "Actually. Yeah they are." He tried to fix his mistake but too his detriment, he found it didn't work. Closing his eyes gently, Alaire waited for reprieve.

Dawn was coming. He could see the sky stained red, a blood filled battle of the skies as the midnight blue was chased away. Perhaps it was another day full of hope, where they could secure Belgium once and for all. Or perhaps it would be the day the Entente lost. His expression dulled. He stalled the boat. "If they attack, I want you to be on it immediately," Alaire said and lowered his gaze, looking remorsefully at Alexandre. "I never asked... How was your stay in England?"

The spy merely spat in response, causing Alaire to shake his head in disapproval. "Why are the Germans so unsavoury?" He whispered but still loud enough for Alexandre to hear. Again, Alaire whispered but this time a lot softer. "You remember the plan right?"

Thieving Fatcat

User Image

User Image

The war, the war, the war. Why so much war? Why so much fighting?

Lenore sat in some lounging area – she wasn’t exactly sure which one – and glared at the wall. Bitterness, brooding, and depression – they
                                                          were all familiar and her dark emotions were churning. She didn’t want in this war but it wouldn’t let her go. People passed by but they gave her
                                                          a wide girth, they knew she’d definitely snap at them in the foul mood she was in. Arms crossed, she just scowled and attempted to
                                                          concentrate on the task at hand – fixing her throbbing foot. Earlier she had dropped heavy book on her foot and now she was healing it,
                                                          or trying to at least. For some reason, she couldn’t focus enough to heal the bruising and bashed toe. With a growl of frustration, she let
                                                          her head fall back and her eyes close. Her head was swimming and the light that filtered through her eyelids seemed strangely bright.
                                                          Lenore felt a sense of foreboding that she didn’t particularly like.

Death, always looming on the horizon, seemed like he was running towards her today. Lenore desperately wanted to welcome
                                                          him with open arms and step off into the sunset, but that was not to be. Every time she put herself in a situation where she would be
                                                          killed, something happened that she didn’t. She didn’t know if the universe was keeping her alive or if it was some animalistic
                                                          instinct that kept her dodging bullets and eating. And today, it would seem, death would be a close companion. But, she knew with a
                                                          feeling of certainty, she would not be dying today. Unfortunately.

Footsteps, familiar ones, approached from the right – Amaryllis, one of her few real friends, hurried up to her to announce their
                                                          new assignment. The two of them were going on a mission with Ulliel to Belgium. Lenore let out an audible sigh as Amaryllis walked
                                                          away. Ulliel, ugh. It wasn’t that she hated him, she just didn’t particularly like him. They didn’t see things the same way. Lenore
                                                          was always ragging on him for not using her powers and though she knew that annoyed him to no end, she didn’t stop. She didn’t
                                                          want to use her powers to help others, either. But, she did anyway. Lenore didn’t understand why Ulliel couldn’t just do as
                                                          he’s told. Whatever, people were a mystery to her. She didn’t spend too long trying to understand anyone because they’d
                                                          probably be dead the next day.

xxxxxxxx

The boat hummed along across the water, jumping and jostling its unwilling passengers. The sun was shining and the seagulls
                                                          were calling, but Lenore sat in her cabin experimenting. Before they’d left, she’d managed to heal her aching foot. Which was,
                                                          you know, a good thing. But, now she was at a loss of what to do and the spinning that she had gotten from before was starting
                                                          to wear off. So, what did she do? She took a pin and poked her finger. Blood slowly dribbled from the small p***k, and she
                                                          stared at him. Staring and staring, willing the skin cells to fuse together. She thought she had finally gotten it when Amaryllis
                                                          barged in. "Hello." Lenore said mildly, wiping the blood on a tissue. Amaryllis grabbed her hand and dragged
                                                          her outside. "Isn’t it a bit sunny for you?" She grumbled, but allowed herself to be led. The ocean was beautiful.
                                                          The waves were sparkling and low, the sun was high and hot. Mermaids climbed out of the water with powerful tails and waved at
                                                          Amaryllis before sinking beneath the shimmering waves. "They are very realistic, Lis. You could have sailors
                                                          after them in seconds."
                                                          Before she knew it, Amaryllis had filled the air with the aroma of flowers. After one sniff, Lenore
                                                          breathed through her mouth. "Lovely." She blandly, face neutral. Amaryllis’ skill had definitely improved,
                                                          but why floral of all smells? Lenore would never know. It seemed that they were almost there.

Amaryllis left and Lenore let out her breath. She did enjoy the smell of the sea. It was calming and free. She took one last deep breath
                                                          before returning to her cabin and grabbing her bag. Shrugging her arms through the straps, she left in search of Ulliel and Amaryllis.
                                                          Stepping onto the deck, the air had lost its salty taste and had been permeated by the stench of death. She carried a few cases
                                                          of weaponry to the car and waited. The last of the luggage was loaded in and Amaryllis walked by with the keys.
                                                          " Right, that's done. Anyone wants to drive? It's a pretty short ride so I don't care who." Lenore gave off a rare smile
                                                          and grabbed the keys before anyone else could.

"Hehehehe." Lenore giggled uncharacteristically as she inserted the key into the ignition. She hadn’t really
                                                          gotten a lot of opportunities to drive back at home, everything had been in walking distance, so she took every chance she got.
                                                          But, Lenore’s driving wasn’t exactly perfect. She had taken classes when she before she received her license but nothing more.
                                                          And, as they traveled along the road, she swerved and corrected quite frequently. There were so many bumps and grooves
                                                          that she wanted to miss. It was like an obstacle course and she was having a grand old time. She also had a slight problem with
                                                          her speed… she liked to go fast. Fast as in, when they left it was a jack-rabbit start – tire sreech and everything. A worried
                                                          sound escaped a passenger. "We’ll get there in one piece." She assured the apprehensive soldier in the back.

And they arrived shortly after she said that. The cave was dark and mysterious as she pulled up.
                                                          "Well, that was fun." She said, cutting the engine.

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cardiff;September XXth 15:25

Ulliel nearly gave a shriek when he suddenly felt a.. thing, a limb, some digit intrude on his personal space. He sucked in a deep breath and pressed his plans onto the currently dismembered dashboard of his navigation cockpit. Why. WHY in heaven's balls would someone come and inerupt - no poke him when he was in the middle of doing something important. It was important to make sure his screen and its components were always in tip top condition. The last thing he needed to do was fly Alaire and himself into some mountain range because the damn radar was busted. And, he had noted on some previous mission it had begun to flicker on him. Nothing too worrisome but could easily become so. Speaking of pokes, Alaire didn't poke him. Not without saying soemthing first. And alaire didn't have a woman's voice. Unconsciously, Ulliel jerked forward and twisted around to stare at the person talking. It took a nice long minute for whatever she said to register in second place to the absorption of Amaryllis being the one in his space. It was his personal space dammit! Well, Alaire too but that was just a small matter. His eyes narrowed slightly, lips pursed. Okay, fine. The world was still ... the world. Everything was fine - or as fine as knowing there were hundreds of soldiers dying by the hour. Wait ... what? A mission? With her and Lenore? The both of them?. Together? And him?

In an instant, he shrank down, face in his palms. Amaryllis was already gone by now, not wasting her breath talking to him. Suited him perfectly. She was too much of a temptation. The times weren't happy and the last thing he needed to do was indulge in an illusion as she was so fond of making. "Merde", he whispered. The shaking was back. Lovely. Letting out a long, huffy breath, Ulliel went back to focusing on the task directly in front of him. There were enough hours for him to finish, pack and prepare. His mind wondered, thinking back to every map he had ever stared at, searching for what he knew of Belgium. The weather, the terrain, cities and the current placement of forces. His fingers worked on their own accord, quickly growing steadier at the task they were so used to. Check the connections, check the wires and chips, replace, retouch and finally set everything back in place. He did a quick systems check, nodded in satisfaction then climbed out of the ship. His muscles groaned in protest and his gut flip flopped in despair.

18:01

Ulliel grabbed several bottles of extra strength pain killers and shoved them into a bag already filled to the brim with maps that had seen better days. The edges torn, paper filled with scribbles of several colored inked notes most people wouldn't understand unless they were intimate with both the lingo as well as the convoluted think known as 'ulliel's brain'. A shadow flickered out the corner of his eyes and Ulliel whirled around, hand shooting into his bag to snatch a glock.

There was nothing there.

God ******** dammit there was nothing there.

Groaning in annoyance, he lowered his gun and looked up at the ceiling. If he used just a little bit, he would be fine for a few hours. Just a little bit. He was going to go insane anyway at the rate the war was going. Might as well just go wild. Like Lenore and Amaryllis. They looked happy and dandy. Of course they weren't being raped in the metaphorical a** and mouth everytime they used their powers. Good for them. Good. for. ********. them.

"Warrant Officer Badon sir." Ulliel blinked at the knock and voice and moved to open the door. The officer saluted. He was never going to get used to that. "It's almost time to leave. Debrief in 18:30 hours, sir" With a nod of his head, Ulliel dismissed the officer, picked up his bag, said a silent prayer - mostly that he didn't end up doing anything he regretted in terms of his team mates - and left.

North Sea --&English channel - coast of Belgium;September 22nd

Several days of being on the water meant that Ulliel had seen more than enough of the endless blue ocean to last him a lifetime. The same could be said of the war and he would be getting more of those in the hours to come. He was planted on a chair with a map unfurled in front of him. Holding a red marker in his hand, he scribbled here and there while talking to some of the other soldiers - getting as much information from them about the current state of events in Belgium. There was no time to lazy about. Delivering weapons so early in the morning without drawing attention was hard enough, successfully launching a sneak attack was another thing entirely. His lips moved, muttering silent words to himself as he worked. "Moving at ... knotts ..... miles between .... and.... hmm ... about .... days ... account for sporadic weather patterns .. and ... should be there almost" Ulliel cocked his head to the side thoughtfully as he quickly did the math in his head. They should be close to Belgium already. Which meant it was nearing time to initiate the plan. No news had come from base so he assumed all was well.

He stood and began folding the maps, stuffing them into his bag. Being his main source of joy, Ulliel spent ungodly amount of hours staring at maps of all kinds, sometimes related to the fight at hand and other times for no other reason than to plan his imaginary trips. If he'd been some normal civilian, in a normal family, and there was no war. A lot of ifs. He stepped out of his cabin, bag in arm and was only a couple steps before Lenore came barreling well walking really through, informing him the coast was in sight. He took in an unconscious breath as she approached and only let it out once she had passed. Standing immobile for a few seconds afterwards, Ulliel relaxed then allowed himself a victorious smile. Right on time. Rather than help the others with unloading, he went ahead to speak with one of the higher ranked commanders about the route they would be taking as well as any information that could be traded.

His stomach churned the moment he stepped onto the deck. The smell of blood and death was in the air. The lingering foulness of rotting bodies buried in too shallow graves. He lifted a hand to cover his nose. It took several long breath through his lips to calm himself. From the corner of his eyes, he could see some of the other soldiers glance in his direction and could almost predict what they were thinking - wondering if he was alright and what use this pale, lanky and sleep deprived looking man could possibly be. Once the weapons were loaded into the vehicle, he settled into the back, thoughtful. The the car moved and he was nearly thrown out of his seat were it not for the soldier next to him reaching out in time. There were swerves, skidding and times when Ulliel was positive the car was up in the air from a combination of horrible driving, speed and small hills.

He was grateful when they finally came to a stop and he all but flung himself out of the back onto the road. Ulliel stomped towards Lenore, talking loudly in his native tongue. "Qu'est-ce qui cloche chez toi!? Pourquoi - Why .. you - Bah! I drive now. " Ulliel snatched the keys from her hand and continued with his small rant while entering the drivers seat. The old shaft was big enough to drive into but was by no means a comfortable fit. He wasted no time shifting into gear and waited for Lenore to renter before driving off. He switched the lights to full blast, illuminating the interior. The going was slow with the walls closing in so tightly, the sides of the car scraped and screeched in protest. And then in the blink of an eye, the shaft widened into a large cavern. The ceiling rose up several feet into the air where stalactites loomed like silent watched. Several shafts branched from the central room each one with old mine tracks. Only one of these shafts would take them to their destination. Ulliel parked the car and stepped out. "Start unloading the car." He placed a finger to his temple for a moment then pointed to one of the shafts "Load the crates to that mine locomotive. Et looks like our contacts 'ave already jump started the main system. 'opefully Axis doesn't monitor their electricity grid too closely eh?"

Ulliel jogged towards a command panel and began to switch buttons. It was actually rather exciting. He couldn't remmeber the last time he'd seen such old school tech and his fingers were itching to have a gander at the mechanics behind it all. Soon the cavern was flooded with lights. All the other soldiers were already busy. Darn. "Miss Cooper, Miss Friel. I will need 'elp starting up the train. Et looks like a 2100 electric train car. We will need to charge it using the car battery. You don't mind getting your 'ands dirty I 'ope "

Wasting no time, Ulliel walked to the back, retrieved a box of tools then doubled back to the center of the car. Looked like all his tinkering around with Alaire was starting to pay off. Rummaging through the tool box, he withdrew a long wheel of wire, some basic screw drivers and wrenches then got down on his knees. "'ere" he offered one end of the clamp wires, giving orders on what to do. "Main compartment of the train. Should be a panel, just jam it open, attach these to the two protruding rods. Flip the orange switch. Wait ... ten second after hearing the MK47 turn on. As for you" he glanced to the second of his companions. "'op in the driver seat and turn it on when i give the go." Seemed easy enough to him. Nothing hard. Dropping down to his back, Ulliel grabbed a screw driver, the opposite end of the wires and squirmed under the vehicle until he was entirely swallowed up by the mass. He set about unscrewing things, pulling apart the protective casing to get to the condensed fusion cell reactor, carefully pulling that down - because prematurely exploding wasn't a nice thing - and finally getting to the backup storage battery. He clamped on the wires then banged on the bottom of the car, shuffling around once more to signal whoever was inside.

He heard the engine rumble to life, low and nearly at half the power it usually worked on. Ulliel counted to ten in his head then listened for the train. Eventually he heard it's deep, vocal spluttering of life - an giant slowly roused from it's slumber. Waiting a few minutes so enough juice was transfered, Ulliel banged on the MK47 "Cut it!" he yelled. Grunting when it was finally silent, he backtracked then crawled out, dusting off his uniform. "Alright. Come, on then. Nothing more left for us 'ere" Ulliel jogged to the now roaring train and slid in to the front. "And now, we 'ope the train lines are still in one piece" With everyone on board, he quickly flipped switch, pushed levers and guided the train into the tunnel mouth.

[]EDITED! SO PEOPLE HAVE MORE STUFF TO DO! KAY!?[]
                                              User Image

Super Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image
                              C-xCOUNT⇣DOWN T↻ THE VERY ━END ✖
                              sincodedthisbitchEQUALITY AN INVITATION THAT WE WON'T EXTEND x EQUALITY AN INVITATION THAT WE WON'T EXTEND
                              READY ► AIM↷ PULL↴ THE TR⇡GGER NOW

BELGIUM 21361121 20:00: EARLY ARRIVAL━❜
                                        Looking up at the sky Risk whistled mildly to herself, dexterous fingers curled carefully around the handle of her gun's carrying's case. She'd broken it down into several pieces so the case itself looked like a simple non-descript briefcase but should the need arrive Mariska had gotten to the point that she could assemble the weapon in about twelve seconds depending on the threat interference. And that was with a sniper rifle. There was a spare handgun tucked away as well that she could piece together in the time it took her to remove it from the case and bringing it up to fire. Not to mention the fully assembled handgun she carried beneath her jacket as well. Usually Mariska didn't carry more than a single gun at any one time- policing her brass could be a b***h and things tended to get messy, but considering they were to be going to war tomorrow Risk wasn't going to take any...risks. She wasn't about to allow herself to be outgunned by the enemy.

The thoughts of those around her were a steady hum of background noise as she redoubled her whistling efforts in an attempt to prevent herself from gaining any further clarity of the minds around her. She choked on her next whistle and stopped the sound abruptly as fear froze her heart and the blood rushing in her ears drowned out all other sound. A plane soared overhead, and she could see the pilot's face as it came screaming towards her. Briefly her subconscious registered even her eyesight shouldn't be that good but she was too focused on Solomon's panicked face to give much to credence to the thought before she watched the plane crash and explode into millions of pieces as flames licked at her face where she stood too close and jagged metal shrapnel dug into her skin.

A scream lodged in her throat as she struggled to breathe, her eyes glazing over with a mixture of grief and fury. Solo was supposed to be a better pilot than that! What the hell was he doing crash landing in the middle of a Belgian city? And then dying of all things. She was not okay with this. She was not okay with any of this. They had things to do- important things. And he was a necessary part of those things. Quickly her mind sought to rationalize the multitude of emotions her body was feelings. Pain was obvious, hurt as well, but the anger was uncharacteristic as well the grief. It went further than irritation at the loss of a key member of their group but Mariska didn't care to examine the emotions any further.

The edges of her vision went black as she realized it had been a while since she'd taken her last breath as she'd steadily begun to hyperventilate and she stumbled back a moment before colliding with the person behind her. MOVE! The thought blasted into her head and all at once the world snapped back into place. The plane was gone, along with Solomon's corpse. There was no smell of smoke, no screams of the dying. People shoved past without ever having seen the accident. One thing remained though. Her arm hurt and she looked at where she'd rubbed it raw trying to scratch through where she thought metal had dug into her flesh. Her nails were bitten to the quick though and had a much harder time tearing through her skin than they used to. The angry red welts would fade in a couple of hours and she rubbed her arm briefly, trying to wash away the burning sensation as she sped up her pace, her whistling louder and just a bit more frantic than it had been before as she kept her gaze focused directly ahead of her this time.

Solomon wasn't dead she told herself. He was a fantastic pilot and would never nosedive straight into a heavily populated area. Not only that if the plane went that out of the control it wasn't like he was the captain of a ship- he didn't have to go down with it. He'd have parachuted out long before. The constant reassurances gradually eased her down from her earlier panic attack and her whistling tapered off into silence as she faded into the shadow of a building, disappearing from sight entirely. She had a knack for it after all these years and the darkness comforted her as it allowed her to see nothing else. Though she knew from experience it would be a while before the hallucinations overwhelmed her like that again. It didn't make her any more eager to see what else her mind could cook up in.

She was still a little tense after all and knew she wouldn't completely calm down until she got to see Solomon was alright with her own eyes. Sometimes she worried her powers would morph into some sort of precognitive ability and the hallucinations would be precursors to what was to come. A handy ability for all the unpleasantness. And her inner tactician would prefer the power to see the future, even if it was grim- as opposed to being hounded all day by both useless snippets of thoughts from those around her and hallucinations. Bitter would be putting her feelings on the matter lightly. She sighed to herself, already knowing she would not be able to get much sleep tonight. Not that that was anything new. At least she was to meet up with her other two companions early tomorrow. She wouldn't have to suffer the boredom for very long.

BELGIUM 21361122 03:45: RENDEZVOUS POINT━❜
                                        Hungriger Bär. Mariska eyed the aged sign with a horned bear beneath it and just suppressed a sigh at the outrageous diner. It was one of those hole in the wall- or hillside as the case may be- diners that in order to escape being a tourist trap was instead ugly as all sin. "Eckstand," (corner booth) she instructed the portly hostess minding the front, indicating the booth she wanted with her chin. It would leave her back to the wall and give her a view of the door and most of the dining floor as well as put her between two exits if she need to escape quickly. Sliding into the circular booth she relaxed her body and faded again into the slight cover offered by a combination of poor lighting and proper angling. She drummed her fingers along her briefcase and ordered a coffee to the hostess out of her hair while she waited for her companions. Most shops weren't open so early but being so close to the port Mariska could only assume a good deal of the diner's patrons came in around this time before heading out to sea for the day.

Patience wasn't exactly a virtue of hers however and an annoyed tic had begun in her right brow as she stared at the silverware the hostess slash apparently waitress had brought when Mariska had informed her of the two others who would show up soon. That, coupled with last night's lack of sleep meant her fingers were no longer drumming casually but instead twitched at her sides before she finally gave up with a much put upon sigh. Snatching all three napkins from under the disorderly silverware Risk snapped them open, folding them again more precisely, aligning edge and corner with narrowed eyes. Spacing the napkins out according to seating Mariska lined up the silverware next, biting her lip as she concentrated on the task, bending over so her chin nearly touched the tabletop as she set each piece of cutlery down with a surgeon's precision. Spoon, fork, knife; or spoon, knife, fork? That was the question

IN⌋ TIME ☞YOU FIRM⊰LY SECURE☂ YOUR PLACE IN ☠ ❝HELL↓

Big Noob

User Image
User Image

AXIS HQ; GERMANY – SEPTEMBER 21; 15:19 – AXIS TECH CENTER
                                                    ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

It was like taking one step forward. The pilot stuck his foot over the threshold of the simulation’s entrance and already he was dropping below. A group of those under his command in this scenario caught him heel first before he could touch the ground, even if he was preparing to crouch. He perched on the shoulder of a brawny soldier momentarily before he stepped down into the madness that was now the vast plain. Looking around, he saw only destruction, buildings burning to ashes by hellfire, the clash of weapons and the roars of rage from the enemy. Soaring planes ravaged the skies with bullets and bombs, highlighted in their aerial battle by the strikes of lightning. A single shell plunged into the barren fields some miles away from his current position, exploding in a fiery mushroom cloud. The force of this explosion billowed out over the land, sweeping over the man’s position in a mounting arc that he would have turned away from had it been real. But because it was not, the cloud simply pushed past him, instead charring his animated division to an instant crisp. Their bodies were immediately replaced, pixels gathering in front of him to recreate the dead soldiers. Those of his revamped division were scattered but some who had got together in groups were heading off in different directions. “Ssssssecccuringgg…exitssssss,” hissed his second-in-command in the glitchy tone of the unimportant when it saw him. He peered up into its faceless mask and nodded, gazing past its shoulder for any signs of current destruction by the enemy and their allies. “Seek out their commander’s presence and head there; I’ll finish off the rest of the enemy here so there will be no interruptions.” Looking out, he saw that a great amount of people had come to defend their area from the invaders and they were fighting back…well enough to slow his division down. He could not have that. “Send the others off and meet me elsewhere.” The second-in-command gave a quick salute and ran off to alert its troops. He sparred no time to call upon his power, allowing the lofty winds billowing around his low hanging coattails to suddenly fall upon them like anchors and bury them into the uneven ground.

He noted his footing which was angled by a raised slab of concrete, the scent of the air; blood, ashes, the fresh stench of death. He noticed what he heard: Shouts and cries, groans of effort, metal on metal, and rapid footsteps approaching him…now, behind! Drawing his own weapon, a traditional sword, and thrusting his hands out and taking a deep breath, he spun around and met the blade of a foe with equal if not slightly greater power. His blade held back the hard metal of a saber well enough to where he would not have to concern himself about his incomplete knowledge of close-ranged combat. “That was a foolish thing to do, mi amigo,” he remarked with a playful smile. The being he was facing just roared and slammed his weapon down on his blade again, more forceful this time. It made his legs buckle a bit under the weight, but he soon came back by pushing his blade until the man was finding himself bent back at a degrading angle. The simulation was just beginning and Solomon was already faltering. He could not have been losing his touch with swordplay, yet. He sighed heavily and kicked his foot in the man’s knees, causing him to stumble forward and sink low enough to where he then sunk his blade into the center of the man’s skull. His blood spattered out in low pressured squirts, leaving a few droplets on Solo’s dark coat before he could pull away. Upon watching the foolish man fall to the ground, his face slowly submerging into a small pool of his own blood, Solo picked at the spot where the blood stained his coat and frowned. He then narrowed his eyes at the now twitching human and darted off for the next target.

He could not take out just one at a time, and in this situation, his range preference was not going to matter. Hopefully he could hold up long enough with a single blade to take down everyone in this area and hurry on to where the real battle was. Where everyone before him struggled to charge at him under the force of gravity; he traversed the field with an arrogant ease. Meeting a large woman decorated in enemy colors with a sledgehammer in her grasp head-on, Solo tapped into his agility, recalling his days as a youth when he used to run around town, scale building walls and jump from high places. The sledgehammer came down on the place where the pilot used to be. By the time the woman noticed anything, Solo was already behind her, slashing at her fleshy folds until she dropped to the ground. Off he went again, a blur of blues and silver, twisting though the crowd of sorry fighters with his sharp blade of gold, cutting through a line of enemies like a twister filled with glass. He narrowly avoided those of his division and even hit a few, but they stood back up in seconds when they were knocked down. He stamped his foot into the loose earth, kneeling regrettably into the dirt as two humans flew over him in an attempt to bring the pilot down. When he spotted the bellies of the two men, up he stabbed into them, burying his face into his trousers and barely missing the bloody mess of innards splashing his face.

Moving through in his huddled state, blade crossed over his chest, he charged at several rushing people and slashed through their legs, severing limb from body in a clean cut. He shoved a screeching woman out of his way, sinking his blade into several hearts; there was even a time when he used the back of his ally’s as leverage, hoisting himself into the air and swinging at a leading person who brandished a large gun, effectively slicing the upper half of his face in two. There was a manic gleam flashing in the eyes from the sight of bloodshed. His smile stretched wider across his face and his teeth bit into his bottom lip, drawing blood. He was clear enjoying this. “Somebody stop h-him!” shouted a person over the chaos and suddenly all eyes were on the pilot. From all distances, people charged, leaving their opposing attackers stumbling behind them. Pressed on all sides, Solomon whipped his head around and about, his breath coming in short pants and his expression registering slight uncertainty through the mirth. He could not handle this many with a blade alone, no matter their skill. It was just too much. But this was the difficulty he set on the simulator so he should have expected this turn of events. He prepared himself for the onslaught of enemies, hoisting his blade out before him like a proud warrior. He took in a deep breath, his dark blue eyes darting from face to face, weapon to weapon. He braced himself for impact, prepared to take out everyone even if it meant false death. And of his power, while it would certainly take down everything in the immediate area, it would not give him the satisfaction of tearing through these people with his bare hands-

“Castillo, cut the s**t and end the simulation.”

Solomon prepared to undercut the computerized apparition with his actual blade. His weapon was posed to launch itself into the enemy's jugular before he was completely submerged by foes. The gruff, deep voice of his superior intoning through the speakers held as an inferior matter in his mind; therefore he blocked out the noise and crouched to make the hit. Cupping the hilt with his left hand and gripping handle's length with his right, Solo held his eyes down simply for the sight of it. His heart roared with thunderous anticipation that etched a small smile into Solo's facial features. His fingers trembled with the notion of actually making physical contact with a soon to be dead man before they were used as directors of their owner’s power in a feeble attempt to defend his body. Legs shook with the effort of keeping him up right for if he imagined the bloodshed he was about to be the cause for, doubtless if it was genuine or created with crimson pixels, the thought would topple him. The presence of another entered his inner field of senses and Solomon aimed and thrust his blade into...fading orbs of multicolored lights. The advances of the phantom battle stormed past him, the effect if their computerized bodies merely blowing the locks of his hair back. Rapidly, he spun on his heel to watch the fading figures of foes deteriorate, their war cry dying with their beings and the backdrop of the field. Solomon, still posed to receive the onslaught, slowly fell from his battle ready stance into something more casual. He replaced his sword as the sensations of war drained from him, leaving him irritated and disappointed. A light that only appeared in his eyes when Solo was at his best vanished, leaving a flat marble of dark blue in its place. He threw a glance over his shoulder to discover that the simulation was gone, replaced with the flat square walls of the booth that housed the technology. His chest heaved in moderate rhythms with the oxygen intake, gradually decreasing as he caught his breath. When he turned to meet the eyes of the director, his face was an expressionless mask, hiding his feelings of the moment from view. “What is it?” he asked, the tone of his voice registering simple curiosity for anyone who didn’t know him well enough. That was to say everybody. In all actuality, Solomon was quite irritated that someone would disrupt his training session.

Commander Jilkens, Solo’s boss, was unfazed by the younger’s blank expression and bland tone. Beyond the booth, several windows were built into the wall, displaying the scientist at their stations who overlooked the controls for the simulation. Jilkens was standing behind one of them, the one who held power over the on and off switch. Solomon’s eyes slowly came upon the…woman, noting only her glasses which seemed to shield her eyes with a tinted film. Her lips seemed to pursed with a certain smugness that he did not like. Or it could have been the distant view. Either way his hands twitched at the sight of her and the gravitational field enclosing his body grew lighter. It was a sure sign that he was preparing to crush someone, mainly this unfortunate lady. But before his power could build enough energy behind it, a pain twisted in the base of his skull, shooting into the center of his cranium. It was as if someone had taken hold of his spine and started making knots out of it. The sharp pain caused him his body to jerk, but he quickly hid the movement by straightening his form. His pride would not allow anyone to see him succumb to the backlash of his power. Jilkens, gratefully oblivious to Solo’s turmoil, leaned over the foolish scientist and pressed on a button. “Your mission’s been placed into your files and your boat is preparing to depart. You’re meeting on the docks in 20 minutes.” With that, he released the button, turned to give the woman a quick nod, and then turned to leave. At the same time, the outlining of a door illumined itself in the wall to Solo’s left, swinging open to reveal an exit. His power released itself, the gravity of his surrounding area falling back into its normalcy. Moving a bit slower than before, Solomon made his way for the exit. There was a catch in his walk from the agony tumbling from his head and his spine felt like it was ablaze, but he made his movements appear smooth and careless.

DER SCHWIMMVOGEL – SEPTEMBER 21; 23:08 – EN ROUTE TO BELGIUM

Chin tucked in the warm folds of his woolen scarf, Solomon tilted his head up to gaze at the overcast night sky of Belgium. Several large clouds painted the scenery with an incomplete blanket of grey, hazed when Solo let out a deep breath and looked through the crystallized air. Gusts of chilling winds swept overhead, sending a shiver through his body. His ungloved hands ached from the cold and he flexed them several times to restore a amount of warmth in the numb digits. The rest of his body was clothed in a thick layer of dark grey sable fur, lined by a weather proof fabric. Dropping his gaze back to the boat and its five person crew, Solo held out a stiff hand and gestured to the navigator of the boat to come to him. Upon the man's arrival, Solo pushed up from his perch on the edge of the boat and stood, grateful for the movement as it sent a rush of heat throughout his body. He bent his head low, the crewman following suit by inclining his covered face toward his passenger. "Was ist die Ankunftszeit?" What is the arrival time? he inquired in fluent German. His accent to his internal pride was nothing short of flawless.“Ankunftszeit ist etwa vier Stunden ab jetzt,Arrival time is about four hours from now, replied the navigator in a breathless pant. Solo nodded slowly and straightened his form, giving the man leave and going back to his seat. Squinting his eyes, he tried to peer through the foggy haze to spy the horizon and managed to detect a few spots of light in the northern hemisphere. He then buried the rest of his face in folds of fur to protect it, settling into his seat for the duration of the ride.

HUNGRIGER BÄR—SEPTEMBER 22; 03:56—CONTACT WITH EMILIAN

Solo stepped into the warmth of the home-like café’s interior, shaking off the tendrils of Bergium’s weather. He ushered himself past looming eyes with an indifferent air, looking over the crowd of huddled bodies to spot his team’s marksman, Mariska Emilian. As soon as he noticed her form, Solo immediately made his way over to her, clearing his mind of all thoughts, if any, and taking a seat in front of her. He started to strip himself of his furs, allowing heat wafting from the distant kitchens to permeate his body. He then turned his gaze upon the girl, watching her as she focused intently on a matter that seemed to him nonsense. Her eyes stared down at the gleam of her utensils as if caught by their hypnotic glare and her brow furrowed in concentration. A waitress appeared before them, placing a china cup down before the marksman and uttering something in German before looking over at Solo. “Was werden Sie mit heute?What will you be having today? she asked. Her appearance seemed haggard from working overnight, so the look she gave him, one of tired exasperation, bothered him a bit. But he decided to overlook it. “Nix,” Nothing, he said, and waved her away. With that woman gone, he turned back to Emilian, reached over, and carefully removed the knife and fork from her sight. “Forks and knives are not necessary for a liquid such as coffee,” he said to her in a matter-of-fact tone.

Golden Strawberry

User Image

xoxoxox▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

It was the same dream. . .the same as the last one. Even though there was always something different with the dream each time. It was rare for her to have the same dream twice, but lately all the dreams seemed to include her father and the Angel of Mercy on a rare occasion. Ever since the dreams had started, she had always wondered why the Angel of Mercy came instead of Death. Maybe her father was suppose to represent Death and the Angel of Mercy was suppose to represent that there was at least some good in her. Deep within her, there was still that innocent child, unknowing about the harsh reality of the real world. Ever since she had ran out of Ireland, the world only seemed to get worse as time had gone by. She had seen countless people die and some of them had even been people she had started to trust. Some of them she had even considered some of them as her family, but she would have never told them. She knew that it was greedy of her, but she didn't want them to have gotten mixed up into her world. Unfortunately, they had gotten mixed up in something bigger than they had imagined. The war.

In her dream, the Angel of Mercy was the only one to come to her Before, her father would come first and then the Angel of Mercy, but this time it was only the Angel. Her father was nowhere in sight. Maybe he had finally forgiven her for killing him, or he could sense that she was just getting stronger with each passing day. She became less afraid of him, becoming braver and standing up to him instead of trying to cower away. It was the little girl inside of her, the one that he had abused to no end, wanting to be scared and deal with him like she always did. By not doing anything but being a coward. However, his abuse of her had only seemed to make her stronger. It seemed to have triggered something inside her mind that should had but never was due to the hold that he used to have on her. Not anymore. The next time she saw him in her dream, she was going to have words for him. Strong, emotional words that would probably be able to move even the harshest of souls.

Suddenly, the dream changed and it wasn't her own anymore. It was another person's dream and luckily for her it was already a nightmare. She couldn't tell whose it was, but it was already pretty bad. The war. It seemed to have a bad affect on this person, whoever it was. A slow grin crossed her face, feeling the Angel of Mercy right behind her. "I hope you don't expect anything good to happen. By the looks of it, it's the enemies dream," she smirked, looking around at the people but they never noticed her. Unafraid, she went in and played around a little bit, but before she was able to do much more, she was in the blank dream she had already been in before. The Angel of Mercy was nowhere to be seen and neither was her father. She must have scared the angel off. Good. It must have wanted to see if she would have taken mercy on the man, however, she had been about to slaughter him. She had played her game of cat and mouse with them, so it had been time for them to die. Not this time.

When she woke, the vehicle had stopped in front of the diner that she was going to meet the other two at. It was an ugly thing, really nothing to brag about but it seemed to get a lot of customers coming to it. She just hoped that by telling how popular it seemed to be that their food would at least be decent. . .or really good. She usually tried staying away from diners, the war making her fear them. At any moment, she could freak out and think that a bomb might be dropped on them, if she ever heard anything above their heads. She always hid her fear though, never letting the others see what war has really made her into. She didn't want them thinking any less of her, not that she really thought they thought highly of her. She knew that she was probably the black sheep of the group. Everyone just helping her to keep her alive, due to her being an important asset to the Axis Wrath. She was probably their scout and her powers would do them well.

Hungriger Bär. Or loosely translated into Hungry Bear. She didn't know much German, but it was enough for her to know simple words such as hungry or bear. She couldn't lie, she was rather hungry and needed something in her stomach to calm her nerves. She would never show herself being nervous over something that she had no doubt in her mind that they would win. Beyond that. This seemed to be the place she was going to meet up with two of her group mates. Solomon and Mariska. One she could stand. Risk. The other. Solomon. She did not see eye to eye with the man. He often times made her rather flustered, making her fight with her tongue to say the words instead of standing there, letting him win. Of course, she got him back rather quickly, once she was able to control the built up anger he seemed to be able to get out of her with just a few simple words. You could say it was a relationship of a love/hate one, but there was mostly hate. She could tell he found her annoying, always trying to help them by digging into their fears and getting into their dreams. She had to admit though. . .It was rather fun. Mostly, she was just trying to help but it seemed like her help was a little too much on her team mates.

With a heavy sigh, she stepped into the diner, the tiny bell ringing above her head. Heads turned to see the newcomer. Men stared and the women glared. She wasn't making a great first impression on these people. Some of the braver men whistled in the background, not hiding the fact that they were staring directly at her breast pushing against her fitted jacket. Their wives didn't seem to be too happy with their husbands. Hitting their arms or forcing their heads towards them and off of her. As long as she didn't have to bloody her hands with the men's blood, she was going to let their woman take care of them. She was more than sure that someone would scold her for fighting with civilians. As she looked around, she noticed Solomon and Mariska before they noticed them. She walked over way over to them, feeling a hand brush against her bottom. She decked the man in the face, right in the nose. She didn't even wait to see if he was going to be okay and instead and walked to her team mates. "Sorry I am late. As you can see, I had a little. . .problem," she said, gesturing to the man holding the napkin to his nose and his wife mothering him.

With a shake of her head and a simple tsk, she sat down in the empty spot next to Mariska. Even though it was four in the morning, she was going to order from food because she was hungry. She knew Solo would have something to say about it too. With a smirk, she removed her jacket, keeping her scarf around her neck, and carefully laid her jacket over her lap. When the waitress came over, she forced a smile. The woman just stared at her, waiting for her to order something. She didn't know German, so the woman better knew English because she sure as hell wasn't going to ask Solomon for help. "I would like a coffee and a ham and cheese omelet with extra cheese, a side of sour cream, hash browns, and white toast. You get all of that?" She stared the woman down, waiting for an answer. When the woman wrote it down, she knew that she understood English. "Good," she frowned and looked at her neatly put utensils. She looked at Mariska with a questioning glance, already knowing it was her doing. It was too precise, too clean to be anyone else.

SOLO&&RISKxoxoANNOYED&&HUNGRY

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image

xDxAxNxCxE xRxOxFxxxRxAxYxSx-x!
                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                xxxxxxxxxx n a v i g a t o r xofxthexA X I S xW R A T H !!

▐║ && BUT SELDOM DO THESE WORDS RING TRUE :: ↗↗ when i am constantly xf a i l i n g´ y o u
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxx I JUST WANT TO S A V E YOU while there's still something
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxL E F T TO S A V E !!
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( ◞ NO TURNING BACK ↺ )
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand that's when i told him . . .
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❛ ﹕I ' M N O T T H E A N S W E R ,xf o r q u e s t i o n sx
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . .that you still have。

█░⋮* S E P T E M B E R 15TH : 14:06 : A X I S WRATH HQ; PARIS - - - - - - - - !

Paris reeked. It stank of Entente, it stank of recent fights, it stank of death and of sewage and of annoying people. Krister and Giovanni had been dispatched to France not long ago, when they were still fighting the battles to take complete control of it actually. The fights had been won easily- Entente was worthless scum, easily extracted from the country through forceful means and now the soldiers were left to sit around and play guard over the newly gained land while the Axis Wrath military made it suitable for people once more. The streets were always empty which left patrols boring and something Krister could easily skip out on as he was doing now. But skipping out meant nothing other than sitting in the med bay, watching Giovanni work with patients. Obviously dull and tedious work in Krister's eyes and so he had a tendency of leaning back in the cot to take a nap. Two weeks ago, he'd been bloodied up and shouting orders on a battlefield while now he was sitting on his a**. Sometimes he wondered if it would be more fun to be on the losing side of the war minus the whole 'might die at any moment' aspect.

The only interesting thing every now and then was following a lead they were tipped off about to find refugees from the Entente military. Hostages, fighters, sometimes derange and paranoid, they put up a good fight and that really caused some entertainment. Ever since Krister had gained his power, fighting had been a walk in the park. He'd figured out how to maximize and enhance his power through the guns on a flier whilst navigating meaning he could shoot beams that would crash others right out of the sky. Then ground work was even easier, locked door? Melt right through it. Person being annoying? Third degree burn as a warning. Of course he was scolded for using his powers unnecessarily but the rush it provided him with along with the brief moment of clarity in his eyes was worth it. Without that clarity, he felt like an invalid; something he would never admit too but the feeling was still there. Even now if he removed the shades from his eyes, he'd be able to see nothing asides from undefined blobs of color that both spoke and moved about. It gave him a right headache and so he avoided it with the glasses.

Shifting to sit up, Krister pushed himself from the cot and strolled across the room, clapping a hand to Giovanni's shoulder, "I'm going to catch up with patrol. Don't be a hero while I'm gone." He murmured to the Italian with a slight smile. He knew the other would do anything for his patients, but it would have been nothing less than superfluous should he use them on one of the patients already en route to recovery. Krister left him behind with those words and made it through the halls of the headquarters, stopped only a few times by different privates to discuss something irrelevant. Sometimes it was nice to have those easy going conversations of no consequence, but Krister wasn't really in the mood for niceties at the moment and so after exchanging a few words, he would offer up a smile and an apology before making his way further down the hall. It didn't take long to step out into the crisp air of Paris' streets and his eyes quickly caught on a platoon of soldiers heading out for a patrol.

He easily fell into step with them, the familiar and redundant walking pattern nothing less than muscle memory to his legs. Instantly he was recognized and the man on his left leaned over to speak, "You came at a convenient time. We were tipped off on activity in a house that was recently noted as empty." He whispered, not wanting to garner the attention of those around them. Krister's lip curled up into a slight smile and he bumped shoulders with the other soldier.

"Glad I tagged along then."

█░⋮* S E P T E M B E R 15TH : 16:00 : E M P T Y STREETS; S C O U T E D HOUSE. - - - - !

The front of the house was nothing fancy, it blended in with all the others around it and the person inside was no doubt damning him or herself to hell this very second for picking the wrong one to place base espionage operations inside. "Private Ingram! You're to go in first!" The platoon leader looked expectantly with him and he nodded, moving to the front of the crowd. Testing the door with an open palm, he found it wasn't too sturdy. Breaking the lock would have been overkill and so he simply placed a shoulder to it, counting down to three in his head before ramming his weight into it in one swift movement. The door caved in beneath the slam and as Krister stepped in, his hands glowed a radiant white color.

"Come out, come out you little snake." Spoken with a grin, Krister moved through the house, eyes in perfect clarity behind his shades. The entire room seemed to radiate the color gray, it was obvious nothing had lived here for a while but that majorly contrasted the newly made sandwich sitting on the table in the kitchen. This spy, whoever he or she was, wasn't very good at keeping things hidden. The platoon moved into the house, guns at the ready. The glow of Krister's hands crept up his arms, burning away the sleeves of his shirt before he finally bothered to take control of it. The downstairs was empty, that much was obvious, and the stairs creaked beneath his feet as he moved up to the second floor. One door was left open, and the contents inside it were plain, not the base for an Entente spy.

"This one's locked! Ingram!"

'Bingo'

A dark smile snuck over his lips and Krister moved down the hall much like a predator stalking its prey. The soldier at the door moved aside and Krister pressed both hands to the wood, beneath his touch, it lit up in flames, and not fearing the burn, he stepped through the fire. This was more like it. Radio technology littered the bed and floor, "No point in hiding." He stated, voice a lazy drawl. Before he could react, a gunshot sounded off and the pain in his stomach was nothing less than agonizing. The lights on his arms glowed blue and ignoring the pain, Krister surged across the room to the brown haired male holding a shaky gun. The guy's scream was shut off by a hand clutching around his throat. The smell of burning skin hit Krister strong and he swallowed thickly, killer intent coming off of him in waves.

"Krister we're taking him in alive! That's an order!" The magic word was said and Krister's grip loosened on the spy's neck. The body slumped to the floor and despite the bright red, scorched skin of the guy's neck, his chest still moved shallowly. He was alive enough in Krister's opinion. Men rushed forward and stabilized him before he could collapse from the bullet still lodged into his stomach. Sending one last scathing glance at the Entente that had shot him, Krister blacked out.

█░⋮* S E P T E M B E R 21ST : 22:37 : S M A L L BASE; C A L A I S - - - - - - - - !

Krister had orders. Being raised in the military his whole life, orders were absolute. There were no morals to question, there were no questions to be asked at all. What the general said was law, and staring down the Entente spy across the room, Krister reminded himself of this. The orders were a secret though, not to be told to anyone else including his partner, Giovanni D'Ambrosio. Krister's eyes traced over the bandages on the spy's neck, they covered the burn marks he'd created on the spy a week ago. Asides from that, he lacked any injury or indication that he'd been captured by a hostile force. That was part of the negotiations apparently. To return the Entente spy for Alexandre, the spy that had got his a** caught by Axis Wrath forces. While Krister had no opinion on this sort of negotiation, he didn't understand why they were actually sticking to the rules. Two power users were coming on a boat, both of them with powers that were less than offensive, unlike his own power which could burn their ship to a damn crisp if he so pleased. Why they didn't kill those two now was beyond him, but he didn't question. It wasn't his place to question.

The hostage was currently strapped to a table, his arms and legs restrained. With his shirt removed, Krister could tell he wasn't the most extraordinary of soldiers. Very sub-par in his opinion. Pushing off of where he'd been sitting, Krister moved silently across the room and stopped, looming over the hostage. The look over horror the guy gave him was unimpressive and Krister merely smiled in reply. His orders were absolute, this spy would become a pawn for the Axis. The door to the room clicked open and then shut and Krister tilted his head to the side, able to see Giovanni stroll over to him. "I have orders to turn this man into a bomb."

The reply was instantaneous, exactly what he'd been expecting, "What?" The word was nothing less than a shout and Krister glanced to Giovanni, his eyes concealed by the shades as he examined the medic's face. Stunned, that was the one way to describe it. There was no way such a kind person could realize that this was all for the greater good.

"I have orders to cut him open and implant a bomb beneath his rib-cage." He stated offhandedly, not really expecting Giovanni to be okay with this in the slightest. He had orders for that as well, although, those orders were a bit more difficult to carry out. 'If D'Ambrosio argues or hinders the operation, knock him out.' Those were the exact words and while hearing them and agreeing to them was a cinch, actually doing it was entirely different. His gaze left the Italian medic and went back to the hostage strapped to the stable, his eyes were wide and he stared up at the duo, stare darting between himself and Giovanni, almost pleading silently for it to not happen. "He can't talk since I ruptured his vocals upon capture so he won't be able to say anything." Of course, this wasn't really a good thing considering they couldn't get any information out of him, but it was an advantage since he couldn't tell anyone about the bomb. "He'll detonate upon entering a vicinity that holds lots of Entente."

Giovanni protested a few minutes and finally Krister deemed it was time to get on with it. They would be expected in the English Channel in a few hours and the man had to both be hooked up to the bomb as well as healed at that point in time. Krister lifted a hand to Giovanni's face and the appendage flared up, blinding the Medic before he knew what was happening. As Gio's body slumped to the floor, Krister turned his power off, face apathetic as he caught the other and set him safely on the floor. Then turning to the hostage once more, he placed his index finger to his chest, "This will hurt. A lot." He murmured as the digit lit up, burning through skin in a precise line as Krister dragged his finger down the man's chest. The skin was easily cut open but thanks to the drugs Krister had given him beforehand, his heart beat didn't increase, keeping the blood from pumping faster through his veins. Pleased that his hands wouldn't be stained red, Krister went to work.

The bomb was an intricate, small thing that Axis' scientists had created. It was a spin-off of a tracking device and had both hooked up within the little appliance so the man who held the detonator would know exactly when to set if off. Krister's eyes, scanned over the man's organs, he wasn't a medic but he certainly knew what was what. Reaching in, he snapped a rib with his hand and ignored the jerk from the hostage. Thankfully, his ability to scream had been quelled with the ability to speak. Two more ribs followed and Krister had the room he needed to implant the bomb where he was told. Dexterous fingers found the little niche in the heart's strings where he hooked the bomb in. The device then did the rest of the word, hooking into the nerves with little wires- an artificial intelligence, something like a man-made parasite. Lips pursed, Krister examined his handiwork with utter apathy before closing the skin back up, covering the organs once more. It hadn't taken long- twenty minutes tops. He melted the skin back together, forming a poor excuse of a stitch. The hostage had long before passed out from the pain and Krister turned away from him, trying to rub away the blood that he had dipped his fingers into.

Moving across the room, he picked up a bucket of water and went back to the Medic fast asleep on the floor. Crouching down, he splashed the water into Giovanni's face, causing the Italian to instantly jerk awake, "You'll want to heal him. Or he'll die." Krister stated and set the bucket on the floor, standing once more and heading for the door. "You can bring him to the docks when you're done and we'll head into the Channel."

█░⋮* S E P T E M B E R 22ST : 3:00 : E N G L I S H CHANNEL - - - - - - - - !

Krister was a navigator through and through, easily able to have their speed boat cut through the choppy waves in a timely enough manner to be on time for the negotiation. The hostage was knocked out and there was silence between himself and Giovanni. It was obvious the Medic was mad at him for knocking him out, but the Swede didn't have time to regret it. He was only paying attention to the horizon, waiting for the Entente ship to show up. It was going to be a small little thing, he assumed since neither party wanted attention directed to themselves. It was to be a peaceful hand-off, Alexandre for the guy who's name he had never bothered to learn.

Fingers drummed against the steering wheel as he slowed the boat to a stop in one of the shallower areas. It was the designated meeting place and not far from them, he could barely make out the shape of a little boat. "Does that have the Entente insignia on it?" He questioned Giovanni, incapable of seeing it himself even with the glasses. He really just wanted this to go smoothly, it'd be so much easier and in direct alignment with his orders.

Quote:
                                                      OOC;; long a** post. i'm so sorry e__e

Mega Winner

User Image
                                                ━━━━━━ WHERE I COME FROM
                                                   YOU SAY THINGS WILL BE WELL AND FINE
                                                    THOUGH THE WORLD AROUND YOU IS CRUMBLING

Heavy eyes looked over the list of the soldiers currently being treated in the medical bay. The Axis Wrath had won the battles in Paris but they still had plenty injured and in need of treatment. This meant Giovanni D’Ambrosio had gone without a moment of sleep everyday a battle had taken place, even now when the fighting had ceased he still refused to sleep so he could instead continue caring for the soldiers in the medical bay. As he scanned over the list he read the injuries to himself; there were the most obvious and most frequent bullet wounds, some burns, and a few other injuries. He walked down the aisles of the med bay and looked up from the list every so often to match a face to a name. It wasn’t the smartest idea as he could see the look of pain in their faces, but it was a pain he could easily soothe.

That’s when he felt a hand on his shoulder, and heard a few words. It took him a moment to process this in his tired state, but when he did he turned and caught a glimpse of the navigator Krister’s smile before he made his way out of the med bay. “Okay,” Gio spoke hesitantly to himself seeing as how the other male had already left. The hesitation in his voice could be credited to Krister’s “don’t be a hero” comment. The injured had already been bandaged up, and in some time they’d be considered healthy once again, but why make them wait that time? Had Krister known he was tempted to heal them, had his actions become that predictable to the navigator? Shaking his head in refusal of his own thoughts Gio decided he needed to have a seat, ideally he’d take a nap but his conscious wouldn’t allow it while there were those in pain around him, especially after deciding he wouldn’t be healing them.

TIMESKIP

“HE’S BEEN SHOT IN THE STOMACH!” Gio could hear the yelling even before the doors to the med bay had been pushed open. So he quickly stood from his seat in preparation for whatever was about to come. In came two men running with a gurney in between them, lying on that gurney was a male with red hair. “Wait,” Gio whispered to himself. Shutting his eyes tightly for a moment Gio opened them again in an attempt for more clarity. He knew that red head, that was his read head. “Krister!” he exclaimed. It was a brisk walk to where the gurney had been placed by the two males, but that didn’t stop Gio from running as fast as he could to it. “What happened!” he asked his tired eyes darting back and forth between the two men. “There’s no time,” he answered himself while staring at the unconscious male, soon he lifted up the navigator’s shirt revealing his wound. “We’ll need to dig the bullet out,” he glimpsed up at the two males who were now stepping away from the gurney. Why had he let the rest of the medics go on a break? “Give me your knife.” It didn’t have to be glamorous all Gio wanted was the bullet out it’d be easy to handle from there.

With the bullet now out of Krister’s body and horrified faces on the two other men who could easily take another’s life but couldn’t save one, it was time to heal the wound. Placing both of his hands over the wound Gio pressed down on it. Instantaneously, gentle warmth began emanating from Gio’s palms, the action taking place underneath his hands was abnormal; the wound seemingly began to disappear from Krister’s body. Despite wincing in pain Gio continued to hold his hands down, with the wound gone from Krister’s body it needed a new place to heal. Bullet wounds were the most common Gio dealt with, so he had become somewhat accustomed to the pain, it was just the initial appearance of the wound on his body that really pained him. With the healing completed Gio lifted his hands from Krister’s body and instantly began applying pressure to the new bullet wound in his stomach. “Make sure he’s okay,” he spoke weakly, as he stepped away from the gurney, and out of the med bay. He didn’t want them to worry about him, not while Krister was hurt, he was fine.

TIMESKIP

Days passed, and Gio continued to go on with minimal sleep, in fact he was the only one to volunteer himself to have a shift watching over the Entente spy, preventing even more sleep. This Entente spy was brought in with severe burns around his neck, done by no other than Krister Ingram, but Gio couldn’t blame him, the spy did shoot him in the stomach. However Gio could blame Krister for not immediately notifying someone to take him to the med bay, instead he had to stomp over to the spy, grab him by the neck, and burn him dramatically, probably making the wound worse and leading to his black out. Well that’s what Gio pictured happening from the verbal accounts he heard about how “cool” Krister had been. Walking over to the restrained spy Gio helped him onto his feet and lead him to a private medical room. He had orders to strap the spy down to a table and conduct a medical examination. “I’ll be right back, I forgot to get fresh bandages,” he spoke while motioning around his own neck in an attempt to let the spy know what he was doing. He then made his way out of the room.

When Gio returned he was surprised to see Krister standing over the spy, but before he could question the males intentions he had made them clear. “What?” he yelled out, a look of complete surprise on his face. “Krister…” he eased himself and spoke quietly all while frantically trying to read Krister’s face, it failed mostly because the shades Krister had on. The navigator soon continued, but he turned to face the spy. No longer having Krister’s attention Gio also stared down at the terrified spy empathetically, his eyes darting between the two Axis Wrath members.

“You’ve already damaged his vocals chords,”
                                                “You can’t do this,”
                                                “Look how young he is,”
                                                “Krister please…”

Gio’s pleading and protesting continued for a few minutes and would have gone on longer had Krister not lifted his hand in his face. He knew what was coming, he knew this was a life he had failed saving, he could only stare into where he thought Krister’s eyes were behind his shades, while shaking his head. Then the bright light came, heavy eyes shut easily and Gio was rendered unconscious.

Gasping and jerking up into a sitting position the moment the water splashed his face Gio instantly looked around his surroundings with a look of deep confusion on his face. Before he could get a grasp on the situation he heard Krister speak, “he’ll die.” His body instantly shot up and over to the table where the spy had been strapped down, quickly examining his body Gio found a noticeable wound that had been melted closed. “What did you do?,” he stammered, as he slowly turned his head only to watch Krister walk out the room. Hurriedly Gio placed his palms on the melted wound and pressed down, immediately a gentle warmth once again came from his palms. This was a different pain than a bullet wound; those were quick and were minimal in the pain department. When this scar began to vanish from the spy it in reverse began to appear on Gio, first cutting him open, he only flinched a bit though. Next the wound began melting itself closed just as Krister had done to the spy; the pain was so great Gio was fighting back vomit from escaping his mouth.

TIMESKIP

Neither male spoke to each other during the boat ride, for one Gio was mad at the navigator for all that he had done, and secondly Gio was still attempting to recover from the most recent wound he had acquired. He applied slight pressure to the wound but angled his body so Krister couldn’t see his hand on the wound. For most the trip Gio kept his eyes on the tied up spy in the boat with them, he had hoped the male would have some comfort in his last moments of life.

Finally breaking the silence Krister asked if something had the Entente insignia on it. Standing up and walking over to Krister, Gio made sure to allow his arm to fall to his side. “Yes,” he stated directly, he didn’t want to speak to the male at the moment, but they were on a mission and there was no time for Giovanni to let his personal feelings interfere…

Mega Noob

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx T H E YXXD I EXXA N DXXW EXXF O R G E TXXT H EXXF A L L E Nxxxxxxxxxx T H E YXXD I EXXA N DXXW EXXF O R G E TXXT H EXXF A L L E N
      XX★☇XACCESS DENIED!! CHASE YOUR SAFETY.
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSURVIVE AND LIVE ANOTHER DAY.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
      User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxALLIED ENTENTE ✻ LOCK AND LOAD

⇘ ENGLISH CHANNEL;September 22nd 03:20
                                            A flutter of curses spilling from his mouth, his body lurched forward with the boat, managing to hold on to his seat and refrain from hurting himself. Alexandre let out a yelp before falling back off his seat and met the floor with a loud 'thud'. "Alaire!" Lee yelled out in irritation, getting up off the seat and pulling the spy back up on his feet. "Don't stall the boat! Drive properly!" his gaze lingered back to the restrained man who squirmed underneath his grip wondering how on Earth a wimp like him could have possibly dared to act as a spy for Axis under Entente's nose. Some guts. "Yeah, yeah, I'll act if they try anything you don't have to worry about that." Lee gave a sullen stare towards Alexandre when the older male spat out in response to Alaire, pulling his foot back almost instantly. Lee looked down at the splash of spit which would have landed on his newly cleaned boot if he had acted any slower, "Watch where you're spitting," pushing the male towards his seat again, snarling at him. Lee nodded towards Alaire when questioned about the plan, the male simply smirked and tapped his head, a silent message to say "got it".

Blue eyes trailed along the horizon, squinting at a dim glow towards his left, a quiet almost inaudible shout from the direction. "Alaire, is that Axis?" he whispered quietly, pointing at the boat a short distance away. The male raised an eyebrow at Alexandre but again no response. "I think that's Axis' emblem," pointing at a symbol painted on the front of the ship which was clearly hard to make out in the darkness. "Or....maybe not?" unsure of who it exactly was, pulling out a hand gun from his side and loading bullets before pointing the weapon in the direction of the boat. "Who goes there? Put your weapons down or I'll shoot!" he shouted across the water. Lee's other hand dived into his pocket, pulling out a clear rod. "Heads up!" he pulled out a sort of pin on the top and threw it in the direction of the neighbouring boat, the sabre lit up in mid air and illuminated the faces of those aboard the other ship and flickered past their emblem before splashing into the depths of the English Channel. Lee nodded at Alaire, the boat slowly treading closer to the now confirmed Axis company.

A mischievous glint in his eye, the male snickering as he picked up an old tin can which was rolling around at his feet, raising his arm before yelling out loudly "BOMBS AWAY!" The tin can thrown towards the Axis pair, waiting a few seconds before ridiculously attempting to imitate the noise of a bomb exploding. Lee only let out a loud laugh, "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Don't get your knickers in a knot, but seriously," a more serious expression sewn to his face before continuing, "Let's get down to business." the two boats now practically side by side, Lee gripping on to Alexandre's arm and pulling the spy beside him, putting away his gun and looking across to the two strangers, a cheeky smile on his face. "Did I get you?" chuckling before waving the topic away. "Code Boombox at your service," Lee began, a quick salute before pointing to Alaire who was standing behind him, "That there is..." looking back at the pilot and giving a slight nod, "Code Baguette." As much as Lee wanted to laugh at himself, he held himself back, a smile did not make its way to his lips as he stared at the two across from him with all seriousness, allowing the names to sink in.

Lee jerked Alexandre forward, the older man mumbling more threats from underneath his breath which Lee decided to ignore, also handing the end of the rope to Alaire. "Let us trade spies without troubles and be on with our military lives," raising an eyebrow for some sort of sign of agreement from Axis. "Any funny tricks and I'll seriously bomb you this time round," Lee's air of humor no longer apparent as a slightly sinister chuckle escaped him. Lee took out his gun once more, aiming it at the man who was handling Nikolai on the other side before stretching out his other hand. "We hand the spies at the same time, both will step over into the other boat at the same time, can we agree on this method?" Lee huffed, waiting patiently as Nikolai shuffled out in a very hesitant manner, needing to be pushed and shoved in order to quicken his pace. Lee took a gander at Nikolai, whistling with amazement before raising an eyebrow at the bandages around his neck, both fear and relief evident in the spy's eyes. "Wow, so this is how you return our spy. Wonderful," sarcasm dripping from every syllable pronounced, rolling his eyes. "Ruthless as always," a grin before letting out a quick yawn.

A sudden pain on his foot made the male jolt, glaring at the spy beside him who had so nicely stomped on him. "Watch who you're talking to lad, you're talkin' to Axis here." This only made the Asian scoff and glare at him, tired from needing to deal with Alexandre all day. "Ugh, I can't stand him, just take him!" the black haired male declared, taking a step behind Alexandre and kicking him with a force which made the male stumble forward and trip over the end of the Entente boat and tumble onto Axis' deck. Lee tensed, feeling a zapping energy along the length of his arm as he pulled out a gun with lightning speed, quickly shooting in between Krister's feet. "We'll be taking back what's ours," as if chasing after the falling Alexandre and following behind him. Lee leapt over on to Axis' boat , this time energy surging through his legs, a grin as Lee collected up Nikolai in his arms and carried the frail and light male back across to the side of Entente. "Geez, how much weight have you lost?" he asked, a concerned facial expression before calling out to Alaire, "I'll leave the rest of the negotiations to you Baguette," zooming down into the cabin and allowing Nikolai's feet to meet the floor once more.

⇘ BOAT CABIN;September 22nd 03:49
                                            Huffing, his gaze lingered back up to Nikolai who seemed to shiver and shake, breathless from the small run around. Lee fished out a small pocket knife from his pocket, the blade flicking up when a small button was pressed. "Here, let me help you with that," beginning to saw at the tightly knotted binds, taking care so as to not unnecessarily harm the other. "I'm so sorry for all the mess you've been through," not sure what much to say as the last of the ropes were free from Nikolai's wrists. Nikolai rubbed the red marks which adorned his flesh, as if to rub away the pain he felt. Lee trudged towards a sink, taking a glass and filling it, handing it to Nikolai who took it with a small smile. Lee's blue eyes analysed the spy's features, the male was unnaturally thin, battered, bruised, tired and stressed from all the commotion but what was most peculiar was the bandaging around his neck as if to hide or heal something unflattering underneath. Most likely an injury, Lee concluded, suppressing his curiosity for the time being.

Silence sunk in once more, noise and commotion could be heard from the outside. He glanced back at Nikolai nervously before breaking the quiet air with a small joke, "Nikolai, tell me how wonderful the land of Axis is with their magnificent new statue of the Fuhrer?" shaking his head slightly, "The Fuhrer, the new symbol of love!" Lee cried out, pretending to sob at the monument's beauty. He laughed, Nikolai opening his mouth to do the same only to make a slight wheezing noise. A horrified expression, the male seemed to look as if he was laughing normally but the sounds he was making was not normal. "Are you sick?" feeling Nikolai's forehead with furrowed brows, "Why aren't you laughing? I thought I was hilarious!" pretending to sound offended before eyeing the male, "No, what's wrong?" Nikolai only stared back up at him, silence once more. Lee shook his head in disbelief, thinking twice about whether he was just hearing things. "Nikolai," crouching down in front of him, "Laugh again," he commanded, only to receive a confused look in return. "Why not? Why won't you talk to me?" the male began pointing at his throat, Lee nodding understandingly and taking the empty glass out of Nikolai's hand, refilling it and handing it back to him. "Okay, tell me after you've quenched your thirst," gesturing for him to quickly drink up. Nikolai shook his head, putting the glass down on the counter and making an 'x' with his arms signalling 'no'. "No? Then what is it?" a marathon of hand gestures that Lee did not register, groaning in frustration.

"What are you talking about?" rethinking his sentence and correcting it, "I mean, what are you trying to say?" Lee again unsatisfied with his sentence, "I mean, what are you trying to uh..show me?" ruffling his own hair before waving the topic away. "I can't help you if you can't say anything...Uh….err….uhm…." Nikolai rubbing his temples before rushing over and opening drawers and cabinets, taking out paper and motioning to be provided with some sort of writing implement. "Wait…" Lee using both his hands and patting himself down and retrieving a pen out of one of the pockets from inside his vest, handing it to Nikolai. "Okay, you can't be serious, this is going to take an eternity." Lee questioned, "Okay, you write your essay and I'll go uhm...find someone else who may be able to understand you better. Okay? Okay." Lee turned away from the spy, heading back out of the cabin, closing the door shut before running out to where Alaire was. "Baguette! Baguette!" springing up to his companion, "Spy, sick, no speak, help, now, ASAP!" he whispered with urgency, Lee simply chuckled when the male couldn’t seem to keep up with the staccato of his words. "Nikolai to Cabotage, fast."

{{ooc ;; Hope its okay and is according to what was planned :3
                                            Code: Boombox = Lee, Code: Baguette = Alaire, Code: Cabotage = Lenore}}

Omnipresent Seeker

User ImageUser Image

LOOK IN MY EYES I'll MAKE YOU x S E E→
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

blah blahwe're d r i f t i n g ⇡⇡ aimlessly
and you'llblind ❖ in a world↬ of make ♔° believe
sounds { & forget about the * premonition you need ♢ to conceive }
the images they sell are illusion and dreamxx the images they sell are illusion and dream x
the images they sell are illusion and dreamxx the images they sell are illusion and dream
truth will carry onin other ⋯ words dishonesty
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The mention of the sun came up and she merely pointed at the sky. There were enough clouds for her not to be too bothered by it but she wouldn't stay outside for long. She laughed at her friends next comment, "I still have to perfect touch and sound. You need to remember that time when I created my first food. It looked great to eat except it had no taste at all!" she chuckled at the memory. Through that experiment she learned that Illusions were not only of sight and sound, but also affecting other senses. Although the scent she created might not be as good as the original it was a darn close fragrance. Lenore seemed to like it though, much to her pleasure. Of course, Amaryllis had remembered Lenore's eccentric driving skills, even expected her friend to snatch the keys. She just wanted to see the expression on their faces and she was rewarded greatly so. Ulliel began cursing in French, she assumed, which was also most likely his tell-tale sign of anger. She made a mental note of that before resuming her lazy appearance.

As soon as the car pulled up at their destination Amaryllis jumped out and stretched even though the car ride hadn't been that long. She refused to stifle the yawn and blinked rapidly to clear out the tears that always appeared when she yawned. She gathered that Ulliel was ordering them to take the loot to some sort of locomotive but she just flopped onto the car door and leaned on it, feeling completely lazy. She mumbled incoherently about how the Axis wouldn't give a crap so long as they had money in their pockets to the brim. She suddenly gaped and grasped her chest, a feeling of chaos almost overwhelming her. But it was gone in a matter of seconds. She shook her head to shake the feeling off before moving towards the big machine. It looked relatively old, but still very powerful. How much power was needed to run this thing? The soldiers walked past her, arms full with crates of weapons and other useful things. As soon as her surname was mentioned her ears twitched slightly and her attention focused on the one that summoned her.

She wandered into what she assumed to be the front of the machine where she found Ulliel messing around with the controls. "Can't really help much there. Don't even know which goddamn component is the battery," she shrugged at Ulliel, uncaring about the fact that she was completely useless. Someone directed her to which one the battery was so she disconnected it and presented it to Ulliel without hitting him on the head with it. An urge she was desperately trying to stifle. Once it was taken off her she rubbed her hands to shake off the dust before taking a seat. "Well then..." she drifted off as the machine took off. Now, if her mind was in the correct state, then at the end of this there'd be a secret entrance that looked suspiciously like the cave wall. She'd been told that there would be a switch nearby that once activated would reveal a slot only big enough for people to go through. They'd have to carry the luggage into the basement, which was really a cellar. They'd be using the massive barrels there to hide the equipment until it was ready to be spread out to their troops.

The travel there was uneventful and she used the time to catch up on sleep. Of late she had found herself sleeping at the most random of times when before she'd try to keep to the sleep at night schedule. She felt herself awaken by someone shaking her and she blinked herself awake. Mind still a bit groggy she stumbled out of the transport machine and walked up to the wall. Her hand skimmed across the smooth edge until she felt an anomaly. Then she knocked on the door SOS style, three rapid knocks, three periodically spaced ones and three rapid ones again. The concealed rock door unlocked itself and she pushed it open. "This tunnel should lead to the cellar of our contact, Travis. You can load the luggage into the massive barrels and Travis will then spread it amongst our troops..." she paused before continuing, "I'll help carry some of those but you two will have to go a second or third time," she motioned towards the two soldiers. The two soldiers nodded at her before going and getting the weapons.

She took a couple herself, making her mind believe that it didn't weigh as much as it really did. "According to our superiors, Travis is reliable enough and he prefers to get straight to the point, no beating around the bush," she decided to mention in order to fill in the silence that would have otherwise encompassed them. She grew painfully aware of the sound of footsteps in the empty tunnel, a couple of torches here and there so that they wouldn't walk into a wall. Maybe it was the fact that they were in a war that was getting to them, or maybe it was just the weight of the luggage. In the distance she noticed what appeared to be the end of the tunnel, which meant they were nearly there. "Look!" she pointed, "almost there." She started to run up ahead of the group and twisting the knob only to find it locked. It wasn't until then that she remembered the Ulliel had the key. "Right, keep forgetting you got the keys," she mumbled before stepping aside to allow him to open the door. She walked in after Ulliel before placing her luggages into one of the barrels. Travis must have heard them as he came down to check out the noises. "Ahh, my comrades! You must be Ulliel right? Good, good, you came a bit early so if you people would like some cookies or a drink then feel free to come upstairs. We only have a couple of customers right now so feel free to take a seat," he greeted them with smiles.

Thieving Fatcat

User Image

User Image

The entrance to the cave was wide, but Lenore could tell that it definitely narrowed inside. She was a little hesitant to drive inside and Ulliel revoked her driving privileges while she was still thinking. Lenore grumbled as she changed places with Ulliel, apparently her driving wasn’t up to par. She glared at the passing cave scenery as they made their way through the mineshaft, jostling around due to the uneven ground. She wanted to attribute the unsteady driving to Ulliel’s less-than-perfect skills but she knew it was because of the cave. Oh well, she’d fine something else to be angry about later. As they traveled deeper into the cave, the air grew more and more stale. Lenore took to taking as few breaths as possible lest she start wheezing. Upon their arrival, Ulliel began to bark out orders and Lenore wasted no time in pretending to be busy, yet only doing a few beneficial tasks. She wasn’t really sure what to do to be helpful – the two soldiers were loading the contents of the car onto the train, but there wasn’t really much else to do. Amaryllis had apparently decided to not be of much help, watching the others work as she stood idly by.

Ulliel approached the command panel and began to work his technological magic. But, when he looked up, Lenore had a bad feeling he was going to do something she wasn’t going to enjoy. And, she was right. Ulliel called over Amaryllis and Lenore to help him start the train. Though why them, she had no idea. They weren’t going to be a lot of help. Ulliel was the one with the technological abilities while Amaryllis and Lenore had little. Hopefully, he didn’t expect them to be able to do much. ”I’m a medic, not a mechanic.” Lenore muttered as she set about to follow his orders. Taking the wires from he hands, she headed to the main compartment of the train. Coughing a bit as her footsteps kicked up loose dust and feather-light debris, she looked around. The train itself wasn’t anything spectacular, or, well, the only remarkable thing about the train was that it could still work. The main compartment was fairly straightforward and Lenore was easily able to locate her target. She did as he directed – following orders was something she could do, even if she had no idea what she was working with.

The train roared to life and Lenore took a seat. ”Yes. What a terrible thing that would be, a train wreck. Dying underground where no one could find us due to an incomplete track.” She murmured with a dark smile on her face as they chugged along with occasional stuttering and sputtering from the engine. The train ride was pretty boring and Amaryllis had fallen asleep, so Lenore didn’t have anyone to talk to. Pulling out the needle she had stowed away in her pocket earlier, Lenore stabbed her finger. Blood welled up from the microscopic wound. She let the miniscule blood flow keep going until it broke the surface tension and started a track down her finger. Then, staring at the wound, she healed it by visually knitting the cells back together in mind. The pain disappeared and she licked the blood off of her finger. Rinse and repeat. She kept piercing and healing her finger it until she was faintly light headed. And, by that time, they had arrived.

Standing up, the scenery spun feebly around her. Maybe the needle hadn’t the best idea for occupying time, she mused. Though, she wasn’t so disorientated as to be unhelpful. A little high did anyone some good. Ignoring the slow spinning, Lenore picked up two bags and followed after Amaryllis, the others following behind her. The bags were on the heavy side and she was constantly shifting them to give herself a little reprieve. The entire march was next to silent, with a few attempts from Amaryllis to break it. The echo of their footsteps seemed amplified in the small space. And the dim light gave the tunnel an eerie feel. Finally, they came upon the door that would lead them into fresher air and a lighter atmosphere. Ulliel unlocked it and they all lumbered gratefully inside. Lenore placed her luggage in a barrel, as she had been directed to do, and turned around at the sound of footsteps from above. Travis, who had heard their arrival, had descended to greet them.

”Ahh, my comrades! You must be…” He continued talking and smiling, but Lenore stopped listening. She stared at him blandly as he mentioned cookies. Was now really the time to be eating cookies? She thought to herself with a tight smile. They were in the middle of a mission and needed to stay focused. Distractions were never good. However, she did want to get out of the cellar. Despite her hopes for cleaner air, it was only marginally better than the tunnel. The cellar also had a musty smell that was starting to irritate her nose. Although, even more annoying than the smell, were Travis’s words. There was absolutely no time to sit around and enjoy cookies. Instead of sitting around, it would be better for them to take the weapons to the waiting infantry. The earlier the infantry received the weapons, the earlier they could be set in motion.

”Ahem. Thank you for the most generous offer, but we are on a tight schedule and must unfortunately decline.” Lenore said. The two soldiers with them had finished lugging all the baggage from the train and the barrels were full. ”We would like for these to be distributed as quickly as possible. So, if you could…” She said with a cold smile as the sentence trailed off, gesturing to the barrels that had recently been filled. Travis’s smile faltered at her words, but he nodded in acknowledgement of her request.

”Ah, yes. Of course, right away.” Travis said. He ascended the stairs, shouting something, and returned with a few extra undercover men. ”We will get these out immediately. Is there anything else you need before you go?” Lenore simply shook her head and turned as they departed, grunting at the weight of the barrels as they left the cellar. Giving them a few minutes head start, Lenore checked to make sure the others were ready before exiting the cellar herself via the stairs. The sun had not yet risen above the horizon when they left the modest café. The journey to the main base was relatively uneventful, the only thing interesting being the scenery. Finally, they arrived at the main base where the five of them separated – off to fulfill their own individual orders. “I’ll see you later, Lis. May good fortune go with you.”Lenore said, looking Amaryllis in the eye before turning to Ulliel. “Ulliel. Don’t die. It would be a hassle. And, I'm sure there'd be someone who'd miss you.” Then, turning smartly, she walked away in the direction of the third battalion.

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image

xDxAxNxCxE xRxOxFxxxRxAxYxSx-x!
                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                xxxxxxxxxx n a v i g a t o r xofxthexA X I S xW R A T H !!

▐║ && BUT SELDOM DO THESE WORDS RING TRUE :: ↗↗ when i am constantly xf a i l i n g´ y o u
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxx I JUST WANT TO S A V E YOU while there's still something
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxL E F T TO S A V E !!
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( ◞ NO TURNING BACK ↺ )
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand that's when i told him . . .
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❛ ﹕I ' M N O T T H E A N S W E R ,xf o r q u e s t i o n sx
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . .that you still have。

█░⋮* S E P T E M B E R 22ND : 3:20 : E N G L I S H CHANNEL - - - - - - - - !

Once Gio had confirmed that it was indeed Entente in the boat across the water, Krister started the boat's engine up to a slow rev and motored through the waves carefully. A shout from the enemy company had him slamming the engine dead and his hands unattached themselves from the steering wheel. He could see the very vague outline of something flying through the air and as it hit the peak of it's arc, a flash went off, showing the features of the two in the other boat and the very clear figure of Alexandre. Pursing his lips now that their identities had been confirmed, he allowed his shoulders to relax and his hands were put at rest at his sides. Setting a finger to the shades, he pushed them further up the bridge of his nose and tilted his head towards Giovanni. "If they try anything funny, grab the captive first. I can handle them on the offensive." He murmured quietly as the Entente boat neared theirs.

One of the two, obviously thinking it would be amusing to threaten them, playfully pegged a tin can into the boat and Krister couldn't help but to feel as if they were being mocked. His ire was quickly evident, the tips of his fingers shining brightly and the flare spreading up to his shoulders, an immense heat blanketing the two boats before flaring down once more. A very forced smile surfaced over his lips, "Don't test me, Entente. You're lucky I'm under direct orders not to harm you." He stated disdainfully and tilted his chin up at the mention of getting down to business. Agreeing, his eyes shifted behind the shades to where Gio held Nikolai carefully. The Asian kid (it was beyond Krister why he would be with the enemy) saluted and made introductions. A thoroughly pointless endeavor, Krister thought, considering they weren't friends, they were here for a tentatively diplomatic negotiation and nothing more.

Tone neutral, he spoke with a slight gesture to himself, "Private Ingram," and then another slight gesture in Giovanni's direction "Private D'Ambrosio." He was under no impression that the two Entente wouldn't already be well aware of who they were dealing with and so codenames were virtually useless and only used when speaking over radio waves about plans that were to be kept classified. Krister watched callously as the Asian jerked Alexandre forward, and as much as he disliked the way his fellow soldier was being treated, he refrained from saying anything. He stayed quiet at the mock threat but mentally dared the little ******** to try it. He'd burn their whole damn ship to a crisp. Controlling himself from flaring up a second time, Krister only grunted a sign of agreement and watched as their spy Nikolai shuffled out tentatively to the edge of the boat. While he wasn't worried about the spy remembering what had happened in the surgical room, pain had a wonderful way of making people forget, he was worried about the way Entente would react if they were too overly suspicious. Not particularly in the mood for an all out sea-battle, he crossed his arms over his chest.

Alexandre was still a brave little ********, Krister observed and flat out laughed as he still managed to threaten his captors. Alexandre looked to him and Krister flashed him a genuine smile and while distracted, the spy was roughly shoved over the edge of the boat and onto the Axis' boat. The clumsy man stumbled around and Krister easily caught him, stabilizing him and helping him stand straight. They could check for injuries later- he seemed healthy enough. A gunshot rang out and the pinging sound of bullet hitting the metal of the boat's deck caused Krister's head to snap upwards. The Asian on the other side was nothing but a blur of movement for some reason, and while wanting to blame it on his poor vision, Krister knew it was a power. These guys were special. Just like him and Gio. Steeling himself for something more, Krister pushed Alexandre to Gio and watched carefully as the Asian returned to Entente's deck with Nikolai in his arms. Feeling something wasn't right, he didn't catch the hint of hostility from the one that had just overstepped boundaries, rather, he caught it from the one that had been quiet most of the meeting.

"Gio, check him for injury up here." Despite Alexandre's protests of being checked for injury at the given time, Krister shushed him with a simple look, lifting his shades just slightly from his eyes to make eye contact with the Spy. Turning his attention to the one that had stayed above deck, he saluted once, rather stiffly, and moved to the steering wheel of the boat. Placing a hand to it, he couldn't help but to flinch as he saw the enemy soldier suddenly move, throwing something over to the deck of their boat. Krister was really getting tired of this bullshit. Watching behind the shades as the toy fell back to earth, he was only mildly surprised by the parachute that deployed from the top of it. Krister leaned slightly over the steering wheel and caught the toy in the palm of his hand, staring at it suspiciously. It was.. a deer of some sort. An gazelle? An antelope? No, that didn't matter.

"What the hell is this?" He questioned brusquely, looking over to 'Baguette'.

"It's an Okapi. His name is Bruce. Take care of him okay? He needs oiling once a day."

Once again, Krister was dumbstruck, not quite sure what to make of this. His instant thought was suspicious. Who the [********] did this kind of crap? No, it obviously had to be a bug of some sort. Secret camera hidden within the little metal toy. Steps carefully calculated, he moved to the side of the boat and held the Okapi to where Alaire could see, palm flat with the little toy standing straight and proud, staring down its previous owner.

"You know.. I've never been very good with toys." He murmured, hand glowing a vibrant blue. The legs of the Okapi began to melt from the intense heat that emitted from his palm. It formed a little puddle of metal in his hand but he didn't stop there. No, the body of the Okapi was next, forming the silver metallic lake on his gloved hand. Watching apathetically as the head was the last to go, Bruce was no more. Turning his hand to the side, he dumped the liquid metal into the oceans and watched as steam evaporated from where the heated liquid entered the cool water of the English Channel. "It would seem.. he wasn't quite heat proof." Krister looked to Alaire with a devious smile. The previously chirpy man only stared at him, mouth agape. As amused as he was, looking like a fish out of water, Krister had better things to do.

As he turned and made for the steering wheel once more, he heard the familiar sound of a gun being cocked and everything happened in a second. The entire radius that held the two ships lit up a blinding white, the light coming from Krister's body. The heat was refrained though, keeping those hit with the shine safe, but effectively making it impossible to see anything for a few seconds. The gunshot went off only a second after Krister had screamed, "GET DOWN, GIOVANNI." Grasping the steering wheel, he hit the boat into it's final gear and floored it. The engine dug into the water a bit before the boat sprung out, speeding away and cutting through the waves wildly.

Hitting a few buttons on the touch screen, he cursed and yanked his shades off, setting them on the control panel. Moving over the deck and jumping a few boxes that had gotten. He felt like a million ******** bucks but he knew any second he would black out due to the overuse of ability. A light that big wasn't to be created without consequence. He'd no doubt lit up the whole damn channel with it. Finding his way over to where Giovanni held Alexandre, a string of obscenities left his lips, "He got Alexandre?!" Krister yanked Alexandre's jacket off, examining the bullet wound that pierced the spy's chest. It was a fatal shot and the rapid breaths the spy was taking were quickly disappearing. Healing a wound like that would kill Gio. Nobody could heal quick enough in order to cancel out the effects of that wound.

Torn between what to do, he did what he knew was the best route for the Axis Wrath. Keeping the medic that could save so many lives alive instead of the spy was more important. His hand lashed out, pulling Gio's hand off of Alexandre's chest before he could begin to heal him, "You won't make it either if you heal it, you're not taking that wound." He nearly hissed, grip on Giovanni's wrist almost hard enough to bruise the other man's pale skin.

Quote:
                                                      OOC;; bwhahahaa

Devout Genius

User Image
                        User Image
                        __ __________
                        and you knelt beside my hope torn apart _____________
                        _____ █▌BUT THE GHOSTS THAT WE KNEW WILL FLICKER FROM V I E W
                        _____________________so give me hope in the darkness that I will see the light
                        ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■___________________
                        ____________________CAUSE OH THEY GAVE ME SUCH A FRIGHT CAUSE OH THEY GAVE ME SUCH A FRIGHT CAUSE OH THEY GAVE ME SUCH A FRIGHT

⇘ English Channel;September 21st 0320
                                            Alaire got to his feet when he saw a boat in the distance and swung over the white leather seat. He slid behind Lee who began squinting in attempts to make out the Axis insignia; his questions remained unanswered as he threw a menagerie of items at the boat. Unsure what Lee was trying to achieve, Alaire stayed back. His breath became uneven as he concentrated on watching them carefully, trying to discern any hostile moves. They seemed like they didn't have any weapons. In the darkness, the sea lit up for a brief second before disappearing again, revealing the Axis emblem and three figures on the opposite boat. The one sitting in the corner, Alaire assumed was Conrad - or Nikolai as he had gone by recently. Alaire moved his hand to his pocket, pulling out his okapi that he had spent nights making. With his forefinger, he stroked him gently. "It's alright, Bruce, I'll get you back home safely." A promise he knew that he could not keep but he chose to keep that a secret from his little friend. It was a risk he had to do, he promised himself. Beside him, Lee began to make ridiculous attempts to emulate an explosion upon throwing a menagerie of items. Alaire let out a tight breath, trying to retain his discontent.

Then light.

Something so sudden and bright. He lowered his head as he staggered back from sheer surprise. He blinked rapidly, trying to expel the stars which waltzed across his vision in a peculiar fashion. Vaguely, he was able to make out the light - in the figure of a human - ebbing away and plunging them back into darkness. Of course. Of course! Alaire hadn't expected everything to escalate in such manner. But of course they would try and show off their powers. He slapped his hand against Lee's back. "Great, now you've angered them."

The mission remained the same: get the spy and get the hell out of there. The only problem was, the hostility from the opposition seemed to steady rise like steam, waiting until it reached its boiling point. He kept behind his comrade as he manipulated the air around him the wind speed sequentially increasing. Alaire gave a quick look askance when he realised his codename was now apparently 'baguette'. Almost opening his mouth to protest, he hastily returned the salute, a scowl teetering on his lips. Could Lee just stop annoying people for once?

He couldn't help but let his gaze rest on the darker haired male whom Ingram had introduced as D'Ambrosio. His face seemed horribly pale and there was a certain stiffness to the way he moved which caused Alaire to think that the man was already in a lot of pain. A fleeting expression of worry passed over Alaire's face, his lips remaining tightly pressed together as he waited for Lee to get the jovial aspects over and done with, allowing them to continue their merry path with the spy.

Lee kicked Alexandre who, even in such circumstance, hissed something about respect to Lee. Alaire let out a small chuckle, it really did serve Lee right. However, the look of pure hatred from the spy made him pretend to cough instead. Lee kicked the spy - which was expected from the boy. However, it surprised Alaire when Krister chose to catch and steady the spy to his feet. He muttered something incoherent beneath his breath as he stroked Bruce tentatively. Lee had disappeared and emerged next to him, this time dragging a paler and weak Nikolai to the onboard cabin. Alaire barely nodded at Lee as he walked forward to greet the two Axis members, keeping his gaze steady, watching any unwanted movement that could warrant his own death. "Leaving so soon?" Alaire said, tossing Bruce into the air and waited for the magic to work. At last, Bruce deployed his parachute which meant that the ultrasonic sensors had worked. A grin erupted on his face, peeling back to neutrality he assumed previously. But the utter disdain that came from Krister's voice made the grin falter but not enough to show the pride he had with his creation.

"It's an okapi," Alaire said cheerily. "His name his Bruce. Take good care of him, okay -" He bit his lip when he thought of what possibly could happen to Bruce. "He needs oiling once a day." Kris still looked incredulous with the okapi sitting on his hand. Finally, he took a few steps forward, calculated and measured, making sure that Alaire could see the spectacle unfold. As the light formed on the enemy's hand, Bruce's legs began to melt away, forming a puddle of molten metal. By degrees, Alaire's mouth opened at the atrocity. His work was being stripped away from him, melted by a power he had no idea even existed. "That took me hours to make -" Alaire protested but it fell short as Bruce's features melded into one, becoming what it had been prior to his existence: metal. Alaire looked down at the deck floor, hands balling into fists, his chest heaving in anger. His hand was behind him as he slowly raised his gaze with malice.

"That was Bruce," he said again, eyes wide with shock, his voice shaking. Like an apparition of the present, Lee appeared by his side, his words a whirlwind, shouting that they needed to get Nikolai to Lenore. Alaire barely registered his words as his hand gripped the shotgun tightly. He raised his arm and shot wildly. Two shots. Another bright light from the human torch caused him to stagger backwards, hand raised, futilely trying to shield himself from the light. Not to be outmatched, Alaire manipulated the air as quickly and as flawlessly as he could. The wind reached a speed that would only be induced by nature if a cyclone was present. The boat flew away, suspended in the air for a second before smashing down, the water crashing into him, causing Alaire to lose his balance. He used the air to stay upright.

The boat went at a speed faster than the any motor could ever travel, the waves smashing into it, the boat shivering as he travelled across the sea. He still couldn't see and already he could feel the effects of using such power in a quick burst. His fists were white from being clenched for so long and sighed in relief once his vision was properly secured once more.

The boat slowed and halted. When he saw a piece of metal float towards the boat, he prepared to dive into the water, only to feel hands gripping his arms tightly. Defeated, Alaire allowed the wind to pick the piece of metal up and it landed in his outstretched arm. "You were a great okapi, Bruce." Alaire said and threw the metal against the dashboard. "Merde!" A string of French left his lips as the glass shattered. Obviously the British government wasn't going to be particularly happy with him losing his temper. "Lee, I'm not giving anymore okapis to the Axis."

⇘ Belgium;September 21st 0403
                                            Angrily, he kicked at the ground, the wind speed picking up again with his anger. The ship surged forward towards Belgium's shore. He barely acknowledged Lee who began to cling onto him in attempts to stay grounded. One day, Alaire decided with grim determination, he would create an army of okapis to finally get his revenge. A wistful smile formed on his lips as he looked down forlornly on Lee, suddenly realising how tightly the Asian was hugging him to stay on his feet.

"Bruce was a fighter, you know?" Alaire said, finally quelling his rage. Unwrapping himself from Lee, he turned around and slammed the door open. Conrad was pressed against the corner, eyes closed and his face horribly pale from the rocky ride. At that moment, Alaire felt guilty and rushed to his side, pulling the man to his feet. Conrad's head lulled forward and his breathing was staggered. He emerged from the boat and walked down the plank steadily. "Lee have you gotten into contact with Lenore?"

He stumbled and saw a heap of Entente soldiers walking towards them, weapons slung carelessly across their back, their uniform barely done up properly. Their expressions were that of curiosity and some beamed with awe when they realised who they were. They raised their weapons high and a wave of excitement filtered through the group. And soon, they began marching away with new fond hope. Alaire gave those who made eye contact with him a curt nod as he led the spy to the mission control centre. Even through the rubble, hope rippled through the battlefield. Today was going to be tough.

"Hang in there, Conrad," Alaire said to him, the man blinked in response, his silence making Alaire feel uneasy. He moved inside to see Ulliel by the control panel, alone but still in communication with the other members. The touch screen glowed, engulfing the room in an eerie blue. Alaire slowly released his grip from Conrad, the man grunted as he sat down, his head leaned against the wall and his gaze to the ceiling. Whatever the Axis had done was unforgivable. Especially killing Bruce.

OOC: RIP Bruce.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces