. main . ooc . profiles .

Girl-Crazy Capitalist

9,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

User Image
                        Our story begins in the year of 20XX. Amidst the carbon dioxide infected warzones lie what we once knew as America. While it retains its name, the land of the free became the land of despaired. With nearly 70% of the nation's population deceased and still counting, America transformed into the victim of genocide, all thanks to the group known as the American Correction and Restoration Organization, or ACRO.

Disguised as a weapons factory thirty-five years ago, ACRO rose to secret power under the leadership of Alrick Wenstrom. They built their artillery from scratch in their own factory, and influenced employees. On the side, they also experimented with chemical gases and weaponry. From pure accident, they discovered the Siren--a radioactive mutation that allows one to wield magic with their voice. Since then, several research projects have been performed in order to create Sirens through hereditary means in order to form "the new citizens of America"--the most notable ones being Project A.E.R.Y.N. and Project Innovation.

After ACRO's successful coup d'etat eleven years prior, all of the nation's remaining cities have moved underground, inside mountains and even in caverns. Meanwhile, under the organization's laws, many other changes have occurred--food is rationed, water sources limited, and the technology and cities strictly controlled. The environment and climate consistently grow tougher and tougher to live in with the growing carbon dioxide levels, ranging from increased rainfall to daily record-breaking temperatures. Not to mention that the entrance to each city and its surrounding area is heavily guarded by landmines, automatic rifles, the dispatching of soldiers, and even Sirens. Along with the Sirens, there are a handful of different mutations of humans: humans with animal traits, humans with monster-like characteristics, and even humans that eventually were reconstructed as cyborgs.

Though, one specific group of citizens have teamed up to overthrow the power of the organization and its new dictator--a woman named Mallory Wenstrom--that has destroyed the land of opportunity. With their efforts, they shall once again prove that America really is the home of the brave.

Girl-Crazy Capitalist

9,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab User Image
                              These individuals are on the side of General Wenstrom, and have pledged their allegiance to ACRO. Soldiers have a number of duties, ranging from punishing those who attempt to escape their town, training chosen mutations into becoming Sirens, and accompanying Wenstrom when she targets another attack on the population to further reduce the population. Each of them have access to jetpacks, mecha suits, airplanes, and other mediums of transportation. They are also allowed to use any weapon they please from the ACRO facilities. All ACRO soldiers and employees are identified by identification cards. Sirens can only become ACRO soldiers through showing intense loyalty to ACRO and through combat achievements. Even so, it is a very difficult feat only accomplished by the strongest of Sirens.
                              Those enlisted in ACRO get a variety of benefits, such as larger food rations and an adequate place to stay. When they join ACRO, however, all ties to relatives and friends must be cut unless they are also part of ACRO.

Sirens are one of the mutated humans, though they hold one significant difference--they wield magical abilities. Thus, ACRO has grown interested in them, and have begun abducting all Sirens to be trained (or more accurately, brainwashed) into patrolling the skies through flight or in towers and striking down any loose citizens they see with their magic. Sirens use their magic by singing short melodies and hymns, hence their names. Though, skilled sirens are able to summon their magic without this. According to Wenstrom, the sky is sacred and represents freedom, so only the upper class may travel throughout it. Sirens are oblivious to the brutality of ACRO and are naive and childish creatures, though they are also one of the strongest.
                              Unlike Soldiers, Sirens identified by ACRO have a blue tattoo on the side of their neck. The tattoo is of two smiling women holding a lotus flower with the ACRO crest in the background.
                              Sirens not identified by ACRO (or who do not know they are sirens) are civilians by default.

The surviving 30% of the population, living in the handful of cities left in the nation. They have no houses, and instead live in tents and have limited resources. Their daily lives consist of growing their own food, gathering water, and watching propoganda or using outdated CD players and video game consoles. There is school, but much of the textbooks hide the history from before the genocide era. ACRO keeps track of the citizen's population numbers, and eliminates citizens in case of population growth. Most are unaware that they are slowly being killed off altogether, with the exception of our heroes.
                              The citizens class also includes the Rebellion against ACRO's regime. Only a small percentage are in said Rebellion. However, recently they have been advocating for more recruits.

Girl-Crazy Capitalist

9,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

User Image
                            Ⅰ. General
                            You respect your general in character and out of character! Hence why this section is titled general! (Well, I'm actually Ruler, but...)
                            Haha, all jokes aside, I am the absolute authority here, (aside from the Gaia mods/admins themselves) and I will expect you to acknowledge and respect this. All plot ideas, character skeletons, problems, concerns, and etc. ultimately go through me first. Breaking this rule means a death kiss! Aside from breaking the Barton Town TOS, of course.

Ⅱ. Posting Etiquette
                            Joining this roleplay should be done with care--what I mean by that is, don't join and randomly disappear the minute you're accepted. I'm hoping for a long term RP, so loyalty and reliability are desired traits here. I mean, come on! It's summer now, school is not a valid excuse anymore! If you believe that you will not be able to post regularly, then I suggest you reconsider joining this roleplay. Oh yeah: roleplayers with unexcused absences will be terminated appropriately.

I desire good grammar and spelling, though occasional miss-ups will be forgiven. However, I won't set a requirement for how many sentences for posts, and they don't need to be super pretty or fancy. Just remember to use third-person and past-tense in your posts, quotation marks for speech, and italics for thoughts. Text talk/script format and emoticons are forbidden! Remember to use parentheses for OOC, or post in the OOC thread. Our main priority is to be able to read posts and to further the plot--whether you want to make your posts sparkly and pretty is up to you.

Ⅲ. OOC Terms of Service
                            Speaking of OOC! Allow me to brush up on the do's and don'ts of OOC threads:
                            -DO: converse with other roleplayers and make friends.
                            -DON'T: be a d**k and ruin the fun for everyone.
                            -DO: plan plot points with those who are involved.
                            -DON'T: put those plot points into action without consulting me first.
                            -DO: inform the group when you must leave briefly, quit, or etc. ahead of time. Provide both a reason and when you will return.
                            -DON'T: leave or don't post without any word on why.
                            -DO: post in the OOC thread.
                            -DON'T: JUST post in the OOC thread.

Good? Good!

Ⅳ. Posting Content
                            I highly urge for you to form alliances, initiate fights, and even set up some romance. However, for anything you do, please keep it PG-13. Anything beyond that can go elsewhere, *cough cough* Skype.

Obviously, no god-modding--meaning no dodging all attacks, no controlling others, no insta-kills, etc.This is especially important in a war roleplay. I will step in if someone is fighting unfairly. The fight will end and we'll move on. I won't remove anyone from the roleplay for godmodding, but I may consult you if the problem persists.

By the way, this roleplay will also have a weather and time system. At certain timeskips and whatnot I will specify the time of day and the weather conditions. Just like the ancient conversation rule: if you have nothing to fill your post with, have your character talk about the weather!

Ⅴ. Characters and Skeletons
                            The thing you've been looking for!
                            Characters are divided by sides, then again by ranking. In terms of skeleton, they're divided by the sides and by Sirens, since they're a big role of the story.
                            Character slots are first-come, first-serve--in the event two people claim the same spot, the person who sent their profile in first will receive the role.
                            In the event someone is kicked out, their roles will be replaced with those who claim it first. Unless, of course, the ACRO ruler dies. But we'll get to that later.
                            We'll have to play along as if they've been there all along. It may be awkward, but there isn't really much of a better option...

You can have up to 3 characters maximum. These characters can be in the same organization, or in different ones. This also counts for dead characters! If you've already made 3 characters and one of them dies, you cannot replace them with a new character.
                            Be sure to fill out the one of the skeletons below depending on what class you want to be part of. Send the finished product to me via PM, with the subject being what class and/or organization you want to be part of. Also, be sure to include Mallory is my queen somewhere in your PM to show you read these rules. All accepted profiles will be in a separate thread. Remember, you can only start posting if your character has been accepted!
                            (The skeleton glitches whenever one tries to send it via PM. Don't fret--this only happens on PM. The skeleton works fine on forums, so just disregard the glitches!)

ACRO:

[color= crimson][size=24][u][color= #8B3A3A]First name[/color][color=white]++[/color][color= #8B3A3A]Last name[/color][color=white] ++++++++++++++++++++++[/color][/u][/size][/color]

[i][size=16][color=crimson][u][color=#8B3A3A][b]The Basics[/b][/color][/u][/color][/size][/i]
                            [color=firebrick][list=3][size=11]Age: ---[b][/b]
                            Height/Weight: [b]---[/b]
                            I am [b]Gender[/b]
                            I come from [b]Ethnicity/Race[/b] descent
                            I am a [b][Species--Human, Siren, Mutation...][/b]
                            I am a/the [b][Ranking][/b] in [b]ACRO[/b]
                            This is who pulls my strings: [b][Username][/b][/list][/size]

[b][align=left][color=crimson][u][color=white]+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/color][/u][/color][/align][/b]

[i][size=16][color=crimson][u][color=#8B3A3A][b]Digging Deeper[/b][/color][/u][/color][/size][/i]

[list=2][color=crimson][u][color=#8B3A3A][b]Personality:[/b][/color][/u][/color][/list]
                            [list=3][size=11][Please use complete sentences. More than 4 sentences, as well.][/size][/list]

[list=2][color=crimson][u][color=#8B3A3A][b]Hobbies/Quirks[/b][/color][/u][/color][/list]
                            [list=3][size=11][Please use complete sentences. More than 2 sentences, as well.][/size][/list]

[list=2][color=crimson][u][color=#8B3A3A][b]Biography:[/b][/color][/u][/color][/list]
                            [list=3][size=12][I don't need a novel, but a decently sized paragraph would be desirable. 6 complete sentences minimum. Please be reasonable/realistic--not everyone has a dramatic and tragic past][/size][/list]

[b][align=left][color=crimson][u][color=white]+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/color][/u][/color][/align][/b]

[i][size=16][color=crimson][u][color=#8B3A3A][b]On the Battlefield[/b][/color][/u][/color][/size][/i]

[color=crimson][u]
                            [list=2][color=#8B3A3A][b]My Powers/Weapon of Choice:[/b][/color] [/u][/color][/list]
                            [list=3][size=12][Include Weapon Names/models, any abilities of the weapon, and names/characteristics of any abilities. Siren abilities must be included here for this skeleton!!][size][/list]

[list=2][color=crimson][u]
                            [color=#8B3A3A][b]My Skills[/b][/color] [/u][/color][/list]
                            [list=3][size=12] • [Skill/Strength]
                            • [Skill/Strength]
                            • [Skill/Strength][size][/list]

[list=2][color=crimson][u]
                            [color=#8B3A3A][b]My Weaknesses/Fears[/b][/color] [/u][/color][/list]
                            [list=3][size=12] • [Weakness/Fear]
                            • [Weakness/Fear]
                            • [Weakness/Fear][size][/list]

[i][size=16][color=crimson][u][color=#8B3A3A][b]Trivial Facts[/b][/color][/u][/color][/size][/i]

[list=3][size=11]I live my life to: [Normal Theme song--this is optional!]
                            I fight for blood to: [Battle Theme song--this is optional!]
                            Voice: [Voice Actor/Video link--this is optional!]

I prefer [b][Girls/Boys/Both/Neither/ (orientation)][/b]
                            Other: [b][For any other facts you couldn't fit in.][/b][/list][/size]

[align=center][i]ID Photo:[/i]

[img][Pictures only please! Feel free to use any picture you want, whether it be real-life, anime, cartoon, or even hand drawn by you.][/img]
                            [/align][/size][/color]

[size=24][b][align=right][color=crimson][u][color=white]+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/color][/u][/color][/align][/b][/size]

Recognized Sirens:

[color=mediumorchid][size=24][u][color= darkviolet]First name[/color][color=white]++[/color][color= darkviolet]Last name[/color][color=white] ++++++++++++++++++++++[/color][/u][/size][/color]

[i][size=16][color=mediumorchid][u][color=darkviolet][b]The Basics[/b][/color][/u][/color][/size][/i]
                            [color=darkorchid][list=3][size=11]Age: ---[b][/b]
                            I am [b]Gender[/b]
                            I am a [b]Siren[/b]
                            I am a/the [b][Ranking][/b] in [b]ACRO[/b]

[b][align=left][color=mediumorchid][u][color=white]+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/color][/u][/color][/align][/b]

[i][size=16][color=mediumorchid][u][color=darkviolet][b]Digging Deeper[/b][/color][/u][/color][/size][/i]

[list=2][color=mediumorchid][u][color=darkviolet][b]Personality:[/b][/color][/u][/color][/list]
                            [list=3][size=11][Please use complete sentences. More than 4 sentences, as well.][/size][/list]

[list=2][color=mediumorchid][u][color=darkviolet][b]Hobbies/Quirks[/b][/color][/u][/color][/list]
                            [list=3][size=11][Please use complete sentences. More than 2 sentences, as well.][/size][/list]

[list=2][color=mediumorchid][u][color=darkviolet][b]Biography:[/b][/color][/u][/color][/list]
                            [list=3][size=12][I don't need a novel, but a decently sized paragraph would be desirable. 6 complete sentences minimum. Please be reasonable/realistic--not everyone has a dramatic and tragic past][/size][/list]

[b][align=left][color=mediumorchid][u][color=white]+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/color][/u][/color][/align][/b]

[i][size=16][color=mediumorchid][u][color=darkviolet][b]On the Battlefield[/b][/color][/u][/color][/size][/i]

[color=mediumorchid][u]
                            [list=2][color=darkviolet][b]My Powers/Weapon of Choice:[/b][/color] [/u][/color][/list]
                            [list=3][size=12][Include Weapon Names/models, any abilities of the weapon, and names/characteristics of any abilities.][size][/list]

[list=2][color=mediumorchid][u]
                            [color=darkviolet][b]My Skills[/b][/color] [/u][/color][/list]
                            • [Skill/Strength]

[list=2][color=mediumorchid][u]
                            [color=darkviolet][b]My Weaknesses/Fears[/b][/color] [/u][/color][/list]
                            • [Weakness/Fear]

[i][size=16][color=mediumorchid][u][color=darkviolet][b]Trivial Facts[/b][/color][/u][/color][/size][/i]

[img][Pictures only please! Feel free to use any picture you want, whether it be real-life, anime, cartoon, or even hand drawn by you.][/img]
                            [/align][/size][/color]

[size=24][b][align=right][color=mediumorchid][u][color=white]+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/color][/u][/color][/align][/b][/size]

Rebellion/Civilians:

[color= lightblue][size=24][u][color= #5CACEE]First name[/color][color=white]++[/color][color= #5CACEE]Last name[/color][color=white] ++++++++++++++++++++++[/color][/u][/size][/color]

[i][size=16][color=lightblue][u][color=#5CACEE][b]The Basics[/b][/color][/u][/color][/size][/i]
                            [color=steelblue][list=3][size=11]Age: ---[b][/b]
                            I am [b]Gender[/b]
                            I am a [b][Species--Human, Siren, Mutation...][/b]
                            I am a/the [b][Ranking][/b] in [b]the Rebellion[/b]

[b][align=left][color=lightblue][u][color=white]+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/color][/u][/color][/align][/b]

[i][size=16][color=lightblue][u][color=#5CACEE][b]Digging Deeper[/b][/color][/u][/color][/size][/i]

[list=2][color=lightblue][u][color=#5CACEE][b]Personality:[/b][/color][/u][/color][/list]

[list=2][color=lightblue][u][color=#5CACEE][b]Hobbies/Quirks[/b][/color][/u][/color][/list]

[list=2][color=lightblue][u][color=#5CACEE][b]Biography:[/b][/color][/u][/color][/list]

[b][align=left][color=lightblue][u][color=white]+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/color][/u][/color][/align][/b]

[i][size=16][color=lightblue][u][color=#5CACEE][b]On the Battlefield[/b][/color][/u][/color][/size][/i]

[color=lightblue][u]
                            [list=2][color=#5CACEE][b]My Powers/Weapon of Choice:[/b][/color] [/u][/color][/list]
                            [list=3][size=12][Include Weapon Names/models, any abilities of the weapon, and names/characteristics of any abilities.][size][/list]

[list=2][color=lightblue][u]
                            [color=#5CACEE][b]My Skills[/b][/color] [/u][/color][/list]
                            • [Skill/Strength]

[list=2][color=lightblue][u]
                            [color=#5CACEE][b]My Weaknesses/Fears[/b][/color] [/u][/color][/list]
                            • [Weakness/Fear]

[i][size=16][color=lightblue][u][color=#5CACEE][b]Trivial Facts[/b][/color][/u][/color][/size][/i]

[/align][/size][/color]

[size=24][b][align=right][color=lightblue][u][color=white]+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/color][/u][/color][/align][/b][/size]

You can follow the guide in the profile, but please refrain yourself from making a mary-sue or gary-lue (the perfect character). They may be fictional, but they are still people. Flaws express charisma, so don't be afraid of them! Aim for three-dimensional characters here!
                            Oh yeah: the character acceptance status below will tell you if I'm only accepting entries to a certain organization at that time. I usually use this to prevent overflow on one side. Pay attention to it before you send your profile in!

Additionally, a mandatory questionnaire must be sent with your skeleton, either in the same message or a separate one. This is so I can get a knowledge of who you are! The questionnaire is here:

Questionaire:

How many years have you been roleplaying? This can be an estimation.

>

How often are you on Gaia?

>

How long are your post lengths?

>

Do you have any outside jobs or classes?

>

Are you currently participating in any other roleplays? If so, how many characters do you have in each?

>

Do you use graphic shops? Or do you make your own layouts?

>

May I see some post examples?

>[link]

**C H A R A C T E R+++A C C E P T A N C E+++S T A T U S**
      Since we are overflowing with Sirens, I will not accept anymore for the remainder of this RP.
      I am only accepting human rebellion members at this time.

Girl-Crazy Capitalist

9,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Ruler
                              Mallory Wenstrom

Second in Command
                              Altiema Crest

General (1)
                              OPEN

Commander (2)
                              Xavier Frost

Lieutenants (4)
                              Xen Solaris

Sargeants(10)

Coprorals (Infinite)

Infantry (Infiniate)

ACRO Scientists (Infinite)
                              Nox

ACRO Medics/Doctors/Nurses(Infinite)

Enlisted in ACRO:
                              Noelle Crest
                              Scarlett Crest
                              Ameralla Tena'Noah
                              Trinity Tena'Noah

Enlisted in the Rebellion:
                              Zaria Smith
                              Calystane Dunamas

Leader:
                              William White
                              Left due to emotional struggles
                              Bones Skylar

Lieutenants (4)
                              Dion Alexandrov
                              Aeryn Frost

Soldiers (Infinite)
                              James Wilhelm

Non-Rebellion Citizens

Girl-Crazy Capitalist

9,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

None at the moment

None at the moment

Want to suggest an event? Learn how by clicking here.

Girl-Crazy Capitalist

9,600 Points
    • Mark Twain 100
    • Forum Junior 100
    • Forum Regular 100

Girl-Crazy Capitalist

9,600 Points
    • Mark Twain 100
    • Forum Junior 100
    • Forum Regular 100

Girl-Crazy Capitalist

9,600 Points
    • Mark Twain 100
    • Forum Junior 100
    • Forum Regular 100

Girl-Crazy Capitalist

9,600 Points
    • Mark Twain 100
    • Forum Junior 100
    • Forum Regular 100

Girl-Crazy Capitalist

9,600 Points
    • Mark Twain 100
    • Forum Junior 100
    • Forum Regular 100
    onetwothreefourfivesixseveneightnineten

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Cloudy
    Temperature: 76 ゚
    Humidity: 88%

Girl-Crazy Capitalist

9,600 Points
    • Mark Twain 100
    • Forum Junior 100
    • Forum Regular 100

User Image
              User Image
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mallory turned her head to stare out the window, but remembered there weren't any inside a tank. Except for the ones up front, of course. Mallory smiled at the wall before her piercing gaze shifted to the front, and she studied the oxidized copper statue in the distance. The tank she sat in grumbled while it trekked forward toward the statue, shaking its interior along the way.

Unlike tanks from previous times, ACRO scientists were able to construct roomier models to use as stable transportation devices. Although not used commonly for their slow speed, on missions like these they were almost mandatory. You never knew what sort of soldier or civilian had the guts to attempt intervention. Then again, each and every time it ended the same way: with said person's demise. The brunette chuckled at the thought.

Contrary to her status, Mallory always sat in a random tank of her choosing during midnight or daylight excursions, primarily to screw up those same rebels. This time, it seemed she chose quite the nervous soldier, who almost robotically controlled the tank while quaking in his boots. All around them, other tanks moved in similar speeds, with a large one up front carrying important personnel. Most likely the General and perhaps the second-in-command, she assumed. Mallory briefly wondered if Altiema brought her children along. It's definitely something she would do--but at such an important time, Mallory refused to babysit them.

Growing tired of sinking into the rough seat, Mallory stood and approached the soldier with clopping heels, causing him to jolt and her to smirk. "Twitchy little fella, aren'cha?" she cackled softly, folding her arms with lidded eyes. "I suppose you haven't been here for very long. You shouldn't worry, though--you'll learn to adore ACRO quite soon..."

While she listened to his hitched sigh, Mallory began to see the ocean that encircled Liberty Island, and stared back at the Statue's grim expression--almost courageous, when she looked closely. "Look at you, acting all mighty," she muttered to the statue, her gaze unwavering in the sight of the statue. "You won't be able to evade our artillery. You can't even move!" the dictator straightened herself with a sinister expression. "Just like the citizens..."

WHERE : Inside ACRO Tank, approaching New York Harbor
                            WITH : A soldier
                            MOOD : Confident
                            OUTFIT : Uniform

OOC : First posts are always a little crappy... haha ;;

Akumu oukoku's Precious

Divine Kitten

15,750 Points
    • Team Rina 200
    • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
    • Flatterer 200
    User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXΛʟтιӟmα Cязsт
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSзcσиd ιи Cσmmαиd σf ACRO/Sιязи Dιvιsισи Cσmmαиdзя | Amзяιcαn Cσяязcтισn αиɗ Rзsтσяαтιoи Oяgαиιzαтισи
    User Image
    x
    The Road Not Taken - Robert Frost

тωσ яσαɗs ɗιvεяɢεɗ ιи α yεℓℓσω ωσσɗ,
    αnɗ sσяяy ι cσuℓɗ иσт тяαvεl вσтh
    αnɗ вε σиε тrαvεℓεя, ℓσиɢ ι sтσσɗ
    αnɗ ℓσσkεɗ ɗσωи σиε αs fαя αs ι cσuℓɗ
    тo ωheяe ιт вenт ιn тhe unɗεяɢroωтh

XXocation: New York Harbor.
    XXompany: With a Battalion of troops.
    XXȾheme: Adrenalize - In this Moment & Boss Theme (Rage) & Boss Theme (Standard.)
    XXЩeapon: Star-Splitter.//Akimbo Caspians
    XXҎowers: The Kiss of a Siren, A Commanders Order, Defend, The Star's Last Shine(Rage--Force of Destiny). The Split of an Atom.
    XXʘOC: Pay attention here! <3.

Altiema watched the metal flooring of the tank as their position pressed upon Lady Liberty. Silence had fallen upon those who rode inside the metallic beast as they all seemed to find a place in their head they normally go to, so that they preform their jobs to their full extent. Altiema pressed her back against the walling of the tank. Looking upward she closed her eyes a moment and simply waited for the call.

Altiema looked down to the weapon in her hands, for the sake of long range protection. She had grabbed a standard rifle from the barracks. As she sat in the back of the M1126 Infantry Carrier Vehicle. The driver had pointed out the location. Alerting the unit in the vehicle of it's deploy time.

"Two minutes everyone. Target in sight." He'd remind them.

As if an alarm had went off, the silence in the vehicle was broken. Altiema grabbed the safety bar that rode along the top of their heads. As the vehicle scaled the smaller terrains. The sounds of weapon checks and priming had taken effect. Then soon followed electronic and com checks.

"As soon as we drop I want those Artillery guns deployed and operational ASAP. The quicker the better. Eyes and Ears Soldiers, you spot it, call it in. We have the green light to put down anyone outside of your uniform." Altiema had started. Engaging the safety on her rifle.

"Roger Ma'am." They replied, almost in perfect unison.

With that Altiema dropped the hatch back door and everyone piled out of the vehicle. As the Transport truck following them had stopped next to them, The soldiers, Altiema included, would begin to wheel the howitzers out of the cargo truck and prime them for operation. Altiema did not mind doing the dirty with as well. It sure did beat sitting around with your thumb up your a**. Altiema had pulled back the primer for the Howitzer and opened the chamber. As a few soldiers had racked up 10 Artillery shells for each gun, they piled them up next to the wheels. Altiema then started to wait for the Self Propelled Artillery Guns. Preferably those T92's. As everything was getting set up. With everyone running around while others provided lookout, this place was getting around pretty quickly. Hell it only took a few minutes to give this harbor a war feel too it. Guns and Ammunition laid out everywhere. As well as Soldiers. She would Head to the Forward Operating Base stationed just a few feet to the East of the Harbor so HQ could be set up. She wait for Mallory to grace her with her presence, As well as the General.

Girl-Crazy Capitalist

9,600 Points
    • Mark Twain 100
    • Forum Junior 100
    • Forum Regular 100
    User Image
    User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There was always a period in the rebellion where no new leads on ACRO could be found. That said period was occurring right now. With no new orders or plans in the rebellion, James had no choice but to merely sit. He had no idea what else to do. He could walk through tunnels to the next city over, or make a mad dash overground to avoid hovering Sirens. Or, he could have dinner--he should have dinner, it being close to night. However James lost his appetite long, long ago. He could always help neighboring families or just sit and think, but no one needed help, and there was nothing to really think about. Eventually, he decided on sharpening his blade.

Kicking himself off the brick fence that he sat on, James walked past clucking chickens and playing children towards his tent on the other side of the base. To his right, various entries to planning rooms and artillery closets gaped open the walls like endless voids, each covered with metal gates inscribed "rebellion personnel only". On a day like this, he wondered if anyone would be in those rooms. He imagined whoever was sitting around with their finger in their ear or playing tic-tac-toe with someone else. James laughed half-heartedly at the idea.

The cyborg was so caught up in his thoughts that he nearly passed his own tent. Pivoting on his heel, he retraced his steps and knelt down to unzip the tent. Light poured in like an advancing army, and bounced off the surface of his katana in a bright shine. James reached in and grabbed the sheathed sword with his robotic hand, and tugged it out of his holder with his flesh hand. As he hoped, it was certainly dull from constant use. Time to get to work.

Before he began, James dug around his tent for a small toolbox; one of his small list of benefits from enlisting in the Rebellion as a cyborg. Inside, he picked out a screwdriver and a carton of oil to oil his robotic arm. Bending his elbow caused unbearable squeaks as of late, and with the repeated movements of sharpening his sword he'll definitely need a tune-up. Using the screwdriver, James slowly began to remove the screws on his arm, taking it off and laying it on the small table in front of him. With his left hand, he oiled the parts that needed it with a blank expression. Though he didn't want to admit it, taking off his robotic arm left him really anxious. In the event where he could possibly be attacked, James would be helpless even with his ocular implant. The brunette made sure to go quickly with his task, and set the carton down when he finished. He deeply sighed to calm himself.

James reached for his screw driver to reattach his arm, when a stampede of footsteps startled him. James turned around and hid in the dark corner of his tent, watching five or six pairs of boots dash past him. A few clicks broke the silence that ensued, and James tested his robotic arm by flexing each joint. Seconds passed before James reached for his blade once more, only for a seventh pair of feet to stop in front of his tent and lean down in front of his tent.

"Hey, Wilhelm," he grunted. "One of our soldiers spotted an ACRO movement towards New York Harbor. I'd head towards the Meeting Square if I were you."

James smirked wryly at the terrible timing. "I'll be there in a few," he responded, watching as the feet sprinted off. Taking his dull sword as is, James lifted himself to his feet and began to run after the moving soldiers.

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Signature Look 250
    • Person of Interest 200
    User Image

Zaria Smith

And there a gift ignites; a cursive thought takes flight,
    And there's a dancer, twisting in between the spines...

Is it really this hard to track one of them down? Just one?! the young brunette thought to herself as she walked the streets, kicking a small stone in her path. Three days. It had been three days since she'd run away. Since she'd left ACRO. She hadn't heard anything about herself, no bounty, no searches. They probably didn't know she defected yet, just thought she was roaming around as she often had. That helped ease the poor girl's nerves but the thought that at any moment they could find out about her betrayal, kept her on her toes. The last thing Zaria wanted was the others chasing her down. It was bad enough being snubbed out by her own kind, but hunted. Just the thought made her shiver.

Slight rumbling of the ground followed by the sound of heavy wheels on pavement broke Zaria's inner turmoil. Her head snapped up to look ahead. Down at the end of the street she saw a large figure of a tank pass by. Followed by another and another. At first Zaria froze, her eyes growing wide as she thought this arsonal may be meant for her. No Zaria, that's stupid. Why send tanks to retrieve a siren who can't even speak? What could you do that would require a tank? her inner monologue talked her, none so gently, away from this idea. Then what are they here for? glancing around to make sure nobody was watching; Zaria took off from her standing point on the ground, sweeping into the sky. There she saw the tanks starting to take formation. Around the statue of liberty no less.

What are they doing? she thought to herself, gazing quizzically at the small army faction. It didn't take long for the intentions to click in Zaria's head. She knew ACRO well enough to know what their plan was. This wasn't good. The statue was a symbol of liberty and pride. Taring it down would be devastating. It wasn't that Zaria was too attached to the thing herself, not technically being a citizen or anything. But seeing all those people upset wasn't very welcoming.

But then an idea formed in Zaria's head. The rebellion would not like this. No, they wouldn't let this symbol be torn down without a fight. Zaria could finally find one. Ooh, maybe she could try to show them she was on their side. Zaria drifted towards the statue, above the tanks and soon to ensure chaos. She still had no idea if ACRO knew of her leaving but she was willing to risk it if it meant she could finally meet one of the rebels, try to help them. The young siren started to drift in circles around the statue. Maybe this would distract the tanks a little bit. And if people hadn't seen the tanks pull up. Maybe seeing a siren circling it would draw them out. The only problem...Zaria didn't know how she was being perceived. She couldn't just attack the tanks. She had nothing short of a dive bomb that could count as an attack. And diving into a metal plated car was never a good idea. She had no way of knowing if she looked like reinforcements from ACRO or a potential distraction against them.

Company: ACRO tanks

...Give her the breather's kiss, and watch her spirit lift,
    She'll take over the stage, and she'll own the night.

Maradyne

Sola est rex

applepancake

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out