Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

OPEN!
                              Today is a seemingly quiet day, and it's just passing noon. The gang is having a meeting of higher ups.

This includes:
                              -The leader
                              -Second & Third in charge
                              -The dealers
                              -The financial partner
                              -The senior partner

Everyone else should be busy with some task they've been given.

User Image
                                    Sarani Adenji ♣ | | ♣
                                    And so he said, why you gotta be so kind-hearted?
                                    Why you couldn't be a con-artist? Why you couldn't
                                    Why you couldn't be mischievous or just a lil' devious
                                    the moment that we first started?

Sarani sat awake on her computer as night turned to day and day suddenly became night and turned back to day; It was an often occurrence for the young woman to spend days in her bedroom with out food. The people she lived with were just glad she drank enough water to keep herself going. At times like these, even if it was an inquiry about food, no one bothered to talk to her because she was busy. If she wanted food, she would go down and get it herself. She took a deep breath and brushed a piece of hair out of her face, deciding she'd take a rest and go get some human interaction and food, she was starving. It was about noon, and she was now expecting her entire band wagon of weirdo's to arrive at her house any time, two of them already living with her.

User Image
                                    She got up from her chair and stretched her arms high above her head and let them drop down, noting that the bun she had put her hair in was falling apart. She didn't really care much though, she wasn't exactly doing anything special today except for the meeting, so that being her entire day, she wore a pair of blue jeans and a white v-neck tee-shirt that embraced her curves. She locked and closed her laptop and put it away under a secret compartment under her desk and made her way towards the door, grabbing her phone from her vacant dresser before she left the room.

She looked through her thirty missed calls and even more missed messages and sighed, deleting the majority of them. Half of the time she barely even bothered to glance at her cellphone so the messages just continued to pile up until she decided to answer them. The only people she would give a relatively quick answer to were Ivann, Carter and a few other select people. She even had a specific ringtone set to her uncles name just in case he called her. For any of those people, she would wake up any time.

She quietly walked down the deserted hallway down a flight of stairs and into the kitchen where the cook and a maid sat chatting. When they saw her, they both jumped to their feet in surprise.

"Sarani! You're finally out of your room!" The cook said. He was a friendly man, and he used to cook at her favorite diner before she offered him ten times the salary and a shorter amount of hours so he could see his family more often. He was like a father to her, always making sure she ate when she was out and about.

"Mhm..." She answered, giving them both a dazed smile before they both ran off on her. "David... Bring whatever you're cooking up to the meeting room when it's done, and prepare some snacks, Ivann and them are coming over. You know what they like." She waved him off before leaving the kitchen and going back up the stairs to the meeting room, where she would sit and wait a half an hour because everyone thought it was fashionable to be late.

Tipsy Cat

User Image
Just call me the Doctor
xxxxIvann Vishar.xxxxxxx
Drug dealer extraordinaire!

Through the vale of the shades peeked a few rays of light into the dimly light room of a man sleeping comfortably in his bed. The rays danced around upon the young mans face, warming it enough to slightly wake the slumbered man. He rolled a bit onto his side, curling up some while wrapping the thin sheet around his torso. A groan was mustered up but muffled by the pillow he had his face pressed up against. Ivann, the young man, rolled once more only to face the window again. Another groan was made eventually forming into a yawn. Ivann rotated his shoulders back and forth for a moment and than raised his arms up into the air, stretching them for the day ahead. His legs locked at his knees and his back arched just a bit, giving more relief as he stretched. Sitting up from his horizontal position Ivann looked around his room for a moment and than lifted the sheet off of him to turn and place his feet down on the hardwood floor. His eyes fell over to his alarm clock that sat on the nightstand near his bed. It read a quarter past ten.

Ivann cracked his back as he sat on the edge of his bed, twisting one way than the other. He cleared his throat from the night sleep and stood up with another yawn. He rubbed his eyes gently and slowly made his way into the bathroom to get ready for the day. A quick shower and shave only took about a half hour, getting dressed would only take seconds. Once fully clothed Ivann made his way down his stairs an into his kitchen that was at his immediate right from the end of the staircase. He flicked on the coffee pot that was pre set up the night before and grabbed a few things for breakfast. He cooked and ate at a pace that one would question if the young man was starving. His coffee, on the other hand, was something he would drink slowly as he loved the flavor of the medium/dark roast. He also liked having coffee while he smoked, and that's what he planned on doing. A wake and bake. After doing his dishes he walked over to the cabinet that held his goods and rolled himself a joint. Afterwards he sat down on his couch and turned on the TV, turning on the news to see what wonderful things were happening in the city, sarcasm implied.

Ivann sipped his coffee and hit his J a couple of times catching entertainment out of the reporters that were on the streets talking to government officials or local residences and their residential problems. While taking a sip of his coffee Ivann's phone started to beep indicating that he had just received a text message. Thankfully this was his family phone and not his work phone or his "work" phone. He had a secret phone only those in the gang could contact. A phone strictly for clientele. A phone for his family to contact him along with his work, which was a front of course. Lastly he had a burn phone just in case anything was to ever go wrong. The text read, "Hey son. I hope that you're doing well. It's been a month since we've all last saw you. Your aunts birthday is coming up and we're all heading to her house. Hope you can make it. Your father." Ivann knew in his heart that he should make an appearance but if he had something important to do with the gang than he wouldn't be making it. His fingers began to tape the screen as he wrote back, "I'll let you know. And I'll try to make it over soon. Just been working overtime and sleeping when I'm off." He hit send and tossed the phone lightly onto the wooden table in front of him.

Standing up after finishing his coffee and joint, Ivann shut off his TV and made his way into the next room which held his electronics an equipment. He grabbed his gang phone, a backpack an a stack of cash that he slipped out of his personal safe. Exiting the room Ivann walked back through the kitchen and down into the basement where his goodies were stashed away. He grabbed a jar of pills already bagged up separately, two oz of mary jane, an a few other harsh drugs, and carefully placed them all into his backpack. After doing his mental check to make sure he grabbed everything he needed he had two more things to grab and it was time to leave. The two objects were in his room, which he didn't waste no time grabbing. His burn phone and a glock 9mm. The phone made a home inside the backpack while his glock fit safely inside his left pocket. Ivann grabbed his keys from off his dresser and made his way out of his house, locking up once outside. Ivann turned around and checked his mailbox to see that he had no mail, which didn't bother him at all, that just meant there were no bills he had to worry about yet. With that he got into his 96' tuned bmw coupe, turned the ignition and shifted into drive, peeling out in the street.

Making a quick stop at a liquor store, Ivann had a few things to sell to the owner of the store an off he went once more, heading towards headquarters like he was instructed the day before. He couldn't remember what the meeting was going to be about, that is if someone had even mentioned what it was about. Ivann stopped at a red light and pulled out a cigarette from his pack that was inside his glove compartment. Shutting the compartment door he pressed in the car lighter. When it popped he lit his smoke and pushed it back in. He cracked his windows and turned his music up a bit more, breaking in the new subs he just installed. He made a few turns and had finally arrived at HQ. He got out of his car and slung his back pack over his right shoulder while taking a drag from his smoke in his left hand. He awaited outside for a moment to finish his cigarette and once done he flicked the butt to the ground and walked inside.

Shifting around the backpack slung over his right shoulder Ivann became irritated with it and gripped the arm strap with his left hand and just held it that way. He made his way casually up the staircase to the meeting room which had already been inhabited by the main leader, Sarani. His eyes fell on hers for a moment and than Ivann tossed his bag onto the tabletop to unzip one of the smaller pockets it had. "Got you some motha' ******** money." Ivann said in a playful manner with a smile on his face. His hand moved, becoming hidden inside the pocket of the pack and quickly became revealed moments later, with two thick bands of cash. "It's two G's." He said running his thumb over the shorter ends of the bills. He tossed them down onto the table next to Sarani and yanked his backpack off the table after securing it. Than he took a seat where he was standing, which happened to be on the right side of the table, one seat next to Sarani.

Location: Inside HQ ~ Condition: 100% ~ Company: Sarani ~ OCC:First post :3 hope it was ok .
User Image
                                    Sarani Adenji ♣ | | ♣

When Ivan burst in, Sarani looked up at him, looking less then surprised at his entrance; he always came in bearing gifts of money. It was one of the reasons why Sarani liked having him around, he always had a good profit, and if he borrowed any money from her, it came back. It wasn't like half the cheap slags who borrowed money from her and decided that she owed them instead and didn't pay her back. Those kind of people got a special visit from Sarani herself. The result was usually a body bag. "You know where that money goes." Sarani finally said after assessing the money in her hands. "Get someone to put it in the safe, and not one of those rookies, I can barely trust my own maids now a days, none the less some ******** rookie." She Shrugged, leaning back in her chair at the end of the table.

User Image

Sarani went over in her head things they would be discussing while they were in the meeting, knowing she didn't exactly give reason for the meeting, she just called everyone to the table. It was the first time in a while, she's barely had to call meetings since she became the leader. Everyone she worked close with was well trusted and very well known for their great business. She brought out her phone and placed it on the table and then she scratched the back of her head.

"Have you heard about the police yet?" She asked him. This was only something her, her uncle and some of his select few knew. However, with how the times are changing, Sarani didn't believe her uncle when he said the secret would be kept safe. If Ivann knew, one of those bastards was running around telling people about the police. She gritted her teeth at the thought of it.

Those damn police think they can do just anything they pleased, including trying to infiltrate Sarani's gang with one of their own. She had no clue who it was, and the cop working for her uncle didn't have that kind of clearance in the force to know about undercover missions. She was just starting to believe they didn't do anything but sit around and eat doughnuts all day at the Brooklyn PD office, and now they come back with an undercover cop? It was a pain in her a**, and everyone else's a** because now she had to tell them all to keep their dealings on a down-low, the less people knew, the better it was for them. That meant, not having all the protection her dealers needed at the time of the deals, which possibly could result in their death.

She took a glance at Ivan, remembering how they met and how he came to be sitting beside her right now. The thought of his death made her cringe; not only was he an asset to her gang, he was a good friend, as were her other dealers. They were all close, whether they liked it or not, it's what kept them all alive.
                                    {ooc: }
User Image
└ You are driving me into Manic

xxxxxxxxxx└You can't break me out of my habits

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└ I never will be you

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└ I'm an addict

✗A simple bang will do.✗

Carter Jones
Gun Dealer

User Image

Carter was in her simple black mustang, a cigarette in one hand and in the other was just another explosive trigger. the girl often found herself in these situations, looking at a guy strapped to a chair on a small patio with the house behind him ready to blow. It was in the middle of no where New York that this was happening, almost three hours outside of the town she called home. It was true these situations would seem strange to anyone else, but this girl was so used to it that she wasn't so sure what was right or wrong. She could see the guy crying from here, but she needed to do with and make an example of him. He had traded her gun to another buyer even after she paid half of the outrageous amount. It didn't seem like much money in the grand scheme of things, but it still was enough to cause retaliation. The dull rays of the sun began to raise in the distance. It would almost be a beautiful day to watch the sun rise, but the beauty was ruined by the house in the middle of all of this. The store room for this man's guns, of course all of the guns were in the trunk of her car, there was no used in wasting them, but the man deserved to be wasted. The girl flicked her cigarette out of the window at the same time as pressing the button for the explosion. That should do, she thought as the man went up in flames. A small smile played on her lips as she spun the car around back toward the city she called home.

The girl was still on cloud nine when she finally rolled into the city about three hours later. It had already been such a long morning, but it wasn't even close over. There was a meeting of higher ups that needed to be dealt with and it was time for her to go deal with them. This was a fact that the girl didn't want to deal with, in fact it was the worse part of her job. Carter didn't really have a problem with the rest of her team, however, their business meetings made her want to shoot herself. There were many other things that needed to be done, and now she couldn't do them. However, making the group wait just a few more minutes wouldn't be that big of a deal. Looking down at the clock on her dash, the girl gave a small smile. Not even noon there is still plenty of time.

Carter drove down a few streets from the headquarters the rest of her gang would soon be congregating at. The girl slowly pulled into a small warehouse that housed one of her favorite gun runners. A young man walked up to her in a suit. "I have everything you want. I expect the money has been transferred by now?" A couple of men surrounded her car as they unloaded the back with the stolen guns. The man just nodded while turning away from her. "Do me a favor. Let the rest of your associates know what will happen if they double cross me. I would prefer to keep my business mine." The rest of the guns had been unloaded by the time she got into the car and pulled out of the warehouse.

The rest of the drive seemed easy enough. The city was busy with life, which made Carter more aggravated than anything else. She knew how she actually got her money and it was by making many of these people afraid of her. Their fear was something they preyed on everyday. Pulling into the headquarters, the girl gave a light sigh while making her way up to the meeting room. Much to her surprise only Ivann and Sarani were there. Carter had almost assumed she would be the last one there, knowing what she had done that morning, but it wasn't a terrible surprise to deal with.

The girl made her way to her boss and gave a small devious smile. A folded piece of paper was on which was the number that the guns she had sold that morning were worth. It wasn't much, but it was the number that had gone directly into her gun buying account. She would be well off for a little while now, and as she sat on the far side of the table the girl had a don't ask how it got there kind of attitude. Finally getting comfortable in her chair, arms folded across her chest and a smile on her lips. "I'm sorry I'm being rude, good morning." She stated with a hint of sarcasm in her voice. It was probably enough for them to hear, but probably not enough for them to put any meaning behind it.

User ImageUser Image
You are driving me into panic
♥ People: Ivann and Sarani♥

I know that you can't understand itxxxxxxxxxx
♥ Place: Meeting room♥

So leave me alone when I'm franticxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
♥ Mood: Irritation ♥

You will never feel it my way
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

pandarosebud's Significant Otter

Tipsy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Brianna Margret Westport
Third in charge

A woman can say more in a sigh than a man can say in a sermon. ~Arnold Haultain

Bree hummed softly as she fixed her hair, having only gotten up an hour ago she was still getting ready for the day. She was dressed in a black skirt, a nice blouse, black shoes and set of earrings and necklace that topped off her outfit. True she looked more like a office worker or at least a student than a member of the Red Wolves but this was more her style than anything else. Besides she could still ran and shoot people dressed like this and if you clothes don't impede your work it doesn't matter, at least in her mind.

After finishing Bree walked to the balcony swiping threw her phone messages to see if there was anything important that had happened well she'd been asleep. She had four messages on her phone.

First message was from a friend asking about coffee next week, second was an update on a problem from last week, third was from her mother, again, asking about her visiting soon and last was about a members arrest. It had nothing to do with the gang, no it was due to refusing to pay a parking ticket and then not going to the court hearing.

Shaking her head Bree slipped her phone back into her pocket before walking out on to the balcony. It looked like it maybe a quit day...and that kinda sucked. She was starting to feel the need for a rush, she needed her hart to be pounding, blood rushing and feeling that adrenalin high. Picking up the watering can she began to water her plants she only had a few growing out on the balcony; some basil, rosemary, a tomato plant, and her Oleander and Morning glory flowers.

Pulling out her cigarettes from her pocket she lit one, hopefully today would have something happen.

The temple bell stops but I still hear the sound coming out of the flowers. ~Basho

Outfit

(OOC: Uhg first post sucks)

Tipsy Cat

User Image
Just call me the Doctor
xxxxIvann Vishar.xxxxxxx

Once the money left Ivann's hands he cracked his fingers with a smirk knowing that that money will be helping out someone dear to him. Sure, it wasn't one of his favorite things to do, give away money that he earned, but thanks to the Sarani he had acquired a few new connections for better and bigger things. At first Ivann and Sarani had an agreement of 75/25% profit but eventually Ivann just began giving more than the deal he had struck with the young woman because of their growing relationship, along with the large income he was making. After a moment of reflecting on the past Ivann dug his hand into his backpack that sat on the table and pulled out a small metal box that held several joints and a lighter. He pulled out the lighter first and than one of the joints, placing the perfectly rolled J between his lips. He sparked the lighter and let it burn the end of the J until it was a good cherry. He put the lighter away and pushed the box back into the backpack.

A small cloud of smoke began to form around Ivann as he took a deep hit. He leaned over slowly and pulled the money close to him and scooted back the chair he was in so he could get up and give the money to someone who wasn't going to ******** something up. Two grand could get your kneecap broke. Before he stood up Sarani began to ask something. A cop? A quick thought echoed throughout his mind. "A cop? What cop? I know a lot of cop's but you'd have to give me a name for me to get specific." Her answer hopefully would lead him somewhere but she could easily divert from the topic at any time.

Before Ivann could pry more on the subject the door to the meeting room was opened, welcoming in Carter, the second dealer to rival his income. Ivann knew Carter might not make as many deals as he does but an oz of grass compared to the price of an unmarked pistol weighs favorably in Carters corner. His eyes followed her from the doorway to Sarani and that little smile she made was just as cute as ever. No Ivann doesn't have a thing for Carter, the only thing he has for her is the wonderful joy of pestering her.

Ivann's gaze stayed on Sarani as she looked down at this piece of paper Carter had just handed her. He had wondered what was on the piece of paper but quickly pushed his curiosity away knowing that if it was his business he would be apart of the conversation. Ivann was about to stand once again but eventually gave up on doing the task Sarani had asked knowing it could be done just as easily after the meeting. That reminded him, the meeting. "Yeah, so what is this meeting all about anyways?" He questioned, pulling the joint he away from his face so he could see Sarani without the haze of smoke in his field of vision.

Location: Inside HQ ~ Condition: 100% ~ Company: Sarani & Carter ~ OCC:...
User Image
                                    Sarani Adenji ♣ | | ♣

Sarani grinned when Carter walked in, she was probably one of the only other females, other then Brianna she respected enough to call a friend. She glanced down at the piece of paper that she slid towards her and nodded in approval, taking it and tucking it in the back of her pants pocket. When Carter made that comment, Sarani just laughed, not bothering even answering the girl. "Well, since you guys were nice enough to be in the fashionably late category, I'll tell you first. Those other ******** can wait." She snickered, biting her tongue. If it was one thing Sarani hated, it was when people made her wait long periods of time. She might not even tell the others what she was going to tell Carter and Ivann because that's how annoyed she got.

User Image "We've got intel on a undercover cop in our gang. I don't know who and I certainly don't know how, but I am pissed. I thought we took the cops off our trail by handing them a dirty cop working for The Mustangs, but I guess not." She sighed as she ran her hand up the side of her face. No one actually truly understood how frustrating her job got, or how dangerous it was until they saw her way of things. If they wanted to, with the right means, the cops could raid her entire house without warning. It was possible, they'd shove a warrant for her arrest in her face and then arrest everyone in the house as suspects and people who could possibly testify against her.

It was a stressful thought, Sarani didn't want to go to jail. "Now that you've taken all that in, we've been getting threats from those Mustang jackasses about screwing with our deals. Pick out your best men and take care of it, before I have to." That was all she said before she became utterly silent again. Everyone knew if Sarani had to go out on a misson herself, s**t was really going to go down, and there would be body bags involved, but with the undercover cop, she suspected both Ivann and Carter to keep their deals on a D-L and thier violence to a minimum.

She usually only spoke when she needed to, or if someone she wanted to talk to was talking to her. A scowl sat permanently on her face as she let her true emotions slip out of the covers she kept them under. She felt iffy letting Carter see her bad side, and by bad side, she meant the side where she looked like a serving of s**t with a side of more s**t, and a more slumped over and tired looking side. However, she trusted the girl enough to know she wouldn't take anything in the meeting room, out of the meeting room.

"Also, before I forget, Ivann stay behind a little longer after everyone else gets here, we need to talk."

{ooc: This is our ooc/recruitment thread: OOC

EDIT:

I've also added addtional people who should be at the meeting so everyone has something to do. }

Dangerous Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image

♤Looking out to the streets of Brooklyn from the inside of his home the fifty two year old man, Azreal, just stood there in one of his condos while the city became more active during the day. Night time it wasn't much of a difference a lot quieter but the sight of cars, the screaming from people who are intoxicated at night, and the sirens from emergency vehicles would sound past his place of slumber for the night in different areas of Brooklyn. He would soon need to be in those streets and everyday he was in them the bullseye on his back grew twice as big especially the gangs who wanted him dead, they were hiring or offering a reward for the death of Azreal Adenji. Finally realizing the time he turned around and walked to his bedroom closet moving a board that sealed his little hide away cache for his guns, it may not have been big but it was big enough to hold a couple rifles, shotguns, and semi automatics but what was mostly concealed in there was handguns and revolvers. His choice of everyday was a desert Eagle and a g18; one for power and the other for quick and multiple hits. Once they were in his own holsters he got from dirty cops he put the board concealing the guns back and made his way to the front door before he would walk out with his guns showing he grabbed a black over coat that stopped at his knees and put it on he wouldn't be leaving with guns to any human eyes.

♤He was all set all he needed to do was go to his 1972 Gran Torino get in and go to his nieces to see what she called a meeting for. He knew part of it was to let her gang know that they had an undercover cop in their group he was the one who told her once he found out from his source in the police force. They had to find him or her quick or they would be hiding everything for the rest of their life which would make everything complicated. His car was in sight and even that car was custom made to keep him safe and alive if anything were to happen. The windows were bullet proof, the metal framing was five inches thick to stop bullet from going through, tires bullet proof, and in case they had a little more power he had guns and explosives in the car. He was ready for anything in Brooklyn and everything he owned was ready for anything in Brooklyn. Azreal was always cautious but years of violence, death, and a dangerous life style who wouldn't be cautious of their city. Unlocking the car door and slowly sitting down in it he didn't even close the door before turning it on hearing his car roar as it woke up once again. Pulling out his phone, closing his door, and putting his car in since he sped out his parking spot and began making his way to Sarani's while calling her letting her know he was on the way there when she picked it up he made it quick and short and once he was done he hung up before she would say anything "I'm on my way now should be there in fifteen minutes probably less" his voice gave away his place of origin he spoke perfect English but his accent was that of Africa, it was deep and smooth and he never really had to raise his voice because it could be heard with his normal tone.

~Minutes Later~

♤Azreal pulled up in front of the place where they would meet he was extremely late but then again what's the worse that could happen, missing out on hearing something he already knew. If she had more to say surely she would tell him or others would tell him for her it was always like that when he's late he gets his news from some one else. He would find out shortly which one it would be, he left his car, locked and off course, and entered the building. He walked towards the table surprised to see the few who were there were still sitting and talking which meant he wasn't as late as he thought he was "seems I'm on time me than I usually am huh? How's everyone doing today? More importantly How's my niece doing? he turned to Sarani and then the others before taking a seat waiting to hear what was going on. He walked in only to hear what he already knew and that was a cop but because it could be any of them he didn't want to risk letting the undercover cop know they knew they were in the gang but he was sure that the ones in this room right now weren't the cop he'd known them far too long Carter more than the others besides Sarani, Carter came to him asking if he would kill the cop who killed her fiance and in return she would work for him before he let her go with the Wolves. Turning to Ivann and hearing him speak about knowing cops he seemed to not know what she meant so Azreal would make it clear "this specific cop isn't in our list of names who work for us.i already had my people work on it and who ever it is knows how to stay hidden. The good cops know who the bad cops are and they aren't giving any ideas on who is trying to put who away". He sat quietly once he was done speaking to hear what they had to say.

Man-Hungry Prophet

User ImageUser Image
                                              ....................................
                                              tab tab `FINANCIAL ❖ PARTNER
                                              "once a good girl is gone,"
                                              ]"once a good girl is gone,"...s h e ' sxxg o n exxf o r e v e r

(  ◞l o c a t i o n: sarani's home ❜  )xxxx (  ◞w i t h: sarani, azreal, ivann, carter ❜  ) xxxx (  ◞m o o d: annoyed ❜  ) xxxx (  ◞o u t f i t: click ❜  )

Of course, Sasha lived in a luxury apartment. Her parents were multi-millionaires, and she herself had modeling gigs. There was absolutely nothing standing in the way of her living a very luxurious lifestyle - one she'd had since the day she was born. She loved the luxury, and there was nothing in the world that could make her give up her material possessions. It was kind of funny, actually. Her appearance gave off such a goody Barbie feel, though that was far from what she was. She was the last person you'd expect to find hanging out with a gang - but that was just part of who she'd become. She wasn't interested in the guns, or the fighting, but she did enjoy the wild side of life. Besides, no one in the gang would dare lay a finger on herself - after all, she was the money of the operation. Who in their right mind would dare send away the woman funding all this madness? The woman who had bribed them out of sticky situations countless times? No one. As shady as gang members could be, her money was like a protectant shield. If she was willing to hand some over, she could always go freely.

Now, she was supposed to go to a meeting with the other "higher ups". Sasha was never very punctual, and at this point, she was just expected to arrive ten minutes late. In her head, if she was supposed to be somewhere at noon, that meant she was going to leave at noon. It wasn't a good habit, but hey, she didn't care enough to break it. It wasn't like she was late because she was lazy, it wasn't that at all! She was just fashionably late. What's the point of going out if you don't look good? You gotta have some respect for yourself, even if you're just getting the groceries or something. Well...maybe she was just a tad conceited, but whatever.

As she arrived at Sarani's apartment, waltzing her way right inside of it. She didn't bother knocking and waiting for an answer, especially since everyone was probably just expecting her anyways. Chances were she was the last one there, but hey, she was only ten minutes late! Maaaaybe fifteen. She'd caught sight of Azreal walking in a little before her, so it wasn't like she was obnoxiously late or something. As she walked in, she merely heard the end of Azreal's speech, to which she raised her eyebrows, turning her attention to Sarani. "What's the point of calling a meeting if you're not going to wait for everyone to show up before you start?" She asked, a little peeved that she'd left some people out of the little blurb. If she was going to damn call a meeting, you should probably make sure everyone was there before starting. As her eyes scanned the group, she noticed the third in charge was absent, and she could only assume Azreal had missed as much as she had. She let out a small sigh as she looked back to Sarani. Leave out half the people that were supposed to attend, yeah, great leadership.

With her arms crossed over her chest, she walked over to the empty seat next to Azreal, sitting down next to him. She crossed one leg over the other as her eyes scanned the people in the room once again, a thoroughly displeased expression across her face. Really, if she knew they were going to start without her, she would have gone to the mall instead. A rich girl never has enough shoes, you know. Letting out an inaudible sigh, her expression softened slightly. "So." She said, her voice bland as she leaned back in her seat. "Is someone going to fill me in on the damn meeting?" She asked, raising one of her eyebrows.

Tipsy Cat

User Image
Just call me the Doctor
xxxxIvann Vishar.xxxxxxx

What was said next from their leader put a grin on Ivann's face. He did, on the other hand, question the location of the other senior members who should be participating in this meeting. He couldn't blame all of them for not showing though. If Ivann wasn't so dedicated to Sarani he would have been down in Miami at some big time rave off the coast of the ocean. He knew the loss he was taking by not attending the party but there were plenty more to attend and traveling was like second nature to Ivann now. Though the compensation money he would have pleaded forgiveness with would have probably put a smile on Sarani's face. On the other hand, he was quite surprised to be the first person to arrive. It made him giggle on the inside a little. The stoner of the gang arrived on time.

Azreal's arrival caught Ivann's attention as he let smoke drift out from his nose and mouth while turning his head to watch the older gentlemen walk over to Sarani, his niece. The pause was short and Azreal asked Sarani a common question one asks once greeting them for the first time of the day. The response was as quick as the question that was asked, which let Sarani continue with the meeting that was in process. The word of an undo working in their ranks gave Ivann a chill. How could he let such a thing slip on by? He was always monitoring the Captains files. Did he get reckless and forget to ping his IP address from a safe enough distance? Any case, the cop was now on the inside and an exterminator had to be called.

Ivann watched as Sasha made her way in not soon after Azreal's arrival. Her outburst in questioning didn't divert Ivann from what he wanted to say.

When Azreal chimed in Ivann felt like he was being talked down to. Though Ivann always felt like one of the more intelligent people in this organization. Not snapping back Ivann calmly puffed on what was left of his joint and put it out on the bottom of his shoe. While doing so he said, "I know this cop isn't on our list, who do you think made the list? I know all the undercover's we've dealt with before we had to deal with them, you know this." His tone became a bit lighter at the end but a grin was on his face. Ivann tossed the roach onto the table as he leaned back a bit to pull a cigarette pack out from his pocket. He pulled a smoke out and left the pack on the table. Using the same lighter as before he lit the smoke and left the lighter out as well. Anyone was free to take their fill. He didn't mind sharing with these good people. And in good I mean his friends. They certainly weren't in any moral way good.

Adding in with what he was saying Ivann continued, "Also, you need to tell your men to learn how to infiltrate systems a bit better. Left a backdoor wide open for me to sneak my way in to." A small laugh escaped Ivanns mouth and his hand moved over it to hit his smoke once again. A small shake of his head and Ivann was ready to move past this bitterness, "First off, if you obtained evidence that someone in our gang is an undercover than there's a trail. Right?" Ivann questioned with a little pressure but hid it under the ember of his smoke. He wasn't a pushy person but this needed to end and end quickly. Ivann tried to rack his brain to make sense of how someone was recruited with out a thorough background check. That was standard procedure.

Ivann's free hand raised a bit, his index finger along with his thumb began to rub the bridge of his nose. "Protocol people." He said quietly to himself still wondering how this all happened. He took another puff from his smoke knowing that thinking about it wouldn't randomly appear the answer he was looking for. The next thing Sarani talked about was their rival gang but most of his interest was in their previous conversation. That was, until Sarani said that she wanted Ivann to stay behind after everyone left. He grew slightly confused but didn't wish to question the order of his leader. "Yes mam'." Ivann said looking up from his position to make eye contact with Sarani as he answered her.

Location: Inside HQ ~ Condition: 100% ~ Company: Sarani, Carter, Sasah & Azreal ~ OCC:.Sorry MintyBoob. I was finished with my post and than saw your post..

pandarosebud's Significant Otter

Tipsy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Brianna Margret Westport
Third in charge

A woman can say more in a sigh than a man can say in a sermon. ~Arnold Haultain

Bree, shoes in hand, walked briskly down the hall to the meeting she had, of course, forgotten about it and was more than likely late again. Well let's face it she could memorize all the plants that were native to the US and a whole books plot line who it was by and when it was first published but still forgot stuff like meetings and to get milk from the store if she didn't set reminders on her phone and sticky notes up.

But she had forgotten to do that and now she was rushing down the hall to a meeting she was late to, she hoped Sarani wouldn't be to upset at her tardiness...again. Than again she'd know Bree long enough to know she was a bit of a scatter brain when it came to things like this and was late or just barely on time to almost every meeting she'd ever attended in her life.

Getting to the door Bree fixed her hair and flattened out her skirt, checking her make-up in a hand mirror and put her shoes back on, no one needed to see her looking frazzled, before walking in the door.

'First off, if you obtained evidence that someone in our gang is an undercover than there's a trail. Right?' she heard as she walked into the room.

The wheels in her head started turning, undercover, trail. Did they have a leek if so who, she started to make a list of suspects in her head. How did she not know about this was this new news? Had she missed something? Why the hell hadn't someone told her before...maybe she was over thinking this. But really if she had missed something big like this and it could cased Sarani problems she felt bad.

But she really need to focus, pulling herself together mentally she fixed her face to her calm flawless poker face.

"Ivann, what do you mean by undercover?" Bree asked sitting down gracefully, folding her skirt under her and crossing her legs before pulling out another cigarette, she got the feeling she would need it, and lighting it. "Don't tell me we have a leek."

The temple bell stops but I still hear the sound coming out of the flowers. ~Basho

{Where: Meeting room ~ With: Everyone ~ OOC:}
User Image
└ You are driving me into Manic

xxxxxxxxxx└You can't break me out of my habits

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└ I never will be you

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└ I'm an addict

✗A simple bang will do.✗

Carter Jones
Gun Dealer

User Image

Carter sat at the other end of the table not really paying attention. She was glad when Sarani just laughed off her comment, Carter actually disliked it most of the times when people went into any sort of personal detail at these meetings, it jut took up more time that she could be spending elsewhere. She was about to go up off into some day dream, before the words undercover cop hit the girl's years. She perked up for a second, wheels turning in the background and a small smile played on her lips. So they actually started to grow a pair did they? She now wanted to be the one that caught this guy, not for the recognition, just because Carter loved toying with people.

When the comment about the Mustang's messing with their deals she giggles a little under breath. That very morning she had handled the most sever part of the situation, and she doubted anyone would be going anywhere else but her the time being. Hopefully it was worth the pay cut she took to secure her spot in the dealing community, but only time would tell that. Carter slid back down in her chair a bit, not really listening to the part about Ivann needing to stay back. If it were her business she would have been directly confronted, but obviously it wasn't. That's how she had survived in this world, dealing with only her s**t and not really caring about anyone else's.

She sat back up and straightened when the boss walked in. For some reason he had always had more of her respect than anyone else's. Maybe it was the years of working with him or just the fact that he was a scary man that shouldn't be crossed, either way Carter always wanted to stay on his good side. It wasn't that she didn't hold the same amount of respect for Sarani, she was actually probably the closest thing Carter had to a friend these days, but the girl didn't respect the two leaders in the same way.

Sasha was the one person that didn't have any of Carter's respect. For some reason the girl just rubbed Carter the wrong way, and after most meetings she just wanted to punch her that perfect nose of her's. However, for the sake of everyone else in the room, she kept her opinions to herself and tried not to make her feeling too obvious. Some days Carter actually wondered why the rich princess even bothered showing up to these meetings anyways. Carter also couldn't help but roll her eyes a little at Ivann. One can't just infiltrate a system, or at least that was what she was lead to believe. It was a lot harder than, and harder wasn't always the best solution. Bree had always just walked in when Ivann was talking. She was just another person confused as to how an undercover cop could get in, but it wasn't exactly something Carter wanted to explain to the girl, so she formulated what she was going to say without even acknowledging the girl.

Lettings out a small sigh the girl sat up and cleared her throat a little. Carter had made her decision as to how she thought the situation should be handled even if the idea was completely crazy. "Hello sir, I hope you are having a good morning." She started giving a small nod while completely ignoring Sasha. "I must say that this undercover cop situation should be our first priority. I think it should be dealt with swiftly. Its easy to say that this group has worked with each other long enough to realize none of us are cops, or at least we would have enough information at this point to put us all in jail and since that hasn't happened I doubt we are. That means its another member of this gang is the cop. Why don't we just put a bullet into the back of their heads to show a message that we don't care how many people we have to go through to rat out anyone that opposes us. It would also send a scary message to the other gangs that want to mess with us, I mean I wouldn't want to trifle with anyone that was willing to kill off an entire gang to deal with one cop." Carter knew it wasn't exactly a viable option, it was probably something they could do with the rookies, but anyone else was too important to the gang to have that on the table. However, the girl hated these meetings and wanted it to be over with as soon as possible, so if that meant throwing in any idea possible, maybe she would be the one to do it.

Carter always saw things as a cut and dry solution. Even if the solution called for a more delicate answer, she normally just used the first one she came up with. It was normally the most straight forward and would get the results needed the quickest way possible. She looked around the room one last time while slumping back into her chair to see what the other's thought.

User ImageUser Image
You are driving me into panic
♥ People: Ivann, Sarani, Azreal, Sasha, Bree♥

I know that you can't understand itxxxxxxxxxx
♥ Place: Meeting room♥

So leave me alone when I'm franticxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
♥ Mood: Irritation ♥

You will never feel it my way
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

((Edit: sorry I didn't see Angel's post))

Dangerous Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image

♤Sasha made her way in and by the looks of it just a minute or so behind Azreal himself, the two partners to this gang only she was the financial partner whereas he was the senior partner, and ran his own gang. When she spoke about having a meeting and starting it without everyone he laughed a little he knew it wouldn't matter to Sarani who was late or not she would start anyways she was always impatient in meetings "we're fifteen minutes late you know she starts right on time". The reason he liked Sarani's gang was because she chose people that we good at what they do and he taught her to never take no for an answer, she got what she wanted and her gang was fairly well but with how good they are with their jobs the attitude was just different. Sasha's attitude for example, he could tell she had one by years old experience, was upset and pissed off that the whole thing started without her but even she should know they would fill her in completely at the end but for to get the meeting rolling he would do it now "Wolves have an undercover in their gang, my people can't point out who yet, and if we can't find this person we'll all be working under surveillance until we find this person or until they have enough to put us away....I wonder how long rich girls last in prison" looking at her in the corner of his eyes and a grin on his mouth until he looked back at the others. Even with his aggressive and violent attitude on the street he can still be a man to make a joke. Clearing his throat he pulled his phone out and looked through the messages before looking back up to Ivann he was smart indeed "Very impressive list for a pothead I mean, never met one as smart as you. My question though is if my guys who work in the precinct and my guys in other precincts can't figure this guy out how would you and I know who this guy is? The good cops basically put him out of sight. No files, no names, and the good cops surely ain't telling us anything. I had to have two of them tortured and they didn't spill anything. Now they're sleeping with the fishes"

♤Real smart indeed he got into their systems but that wasn't something Azreal dealt with, he hacked computers yes but he never felt with them personally enough to know what was going to happen and who could jump in them "I'll give them a heads up on that". The trail he spoke of though had gone cold they must've done something with the information but it would take a while to find it or until this pertain slips up "replace is with was. We had a trail and then it cut off. They probably already got every area bugged listening in on us right now". He looked at the next person to enter the room, Brianna, she was...He didn't really know he never was the one to really get to meet people and she was one he never got to really know out the gang. Then Carter spoke and what she said was the reason why he had such a fondness for her most girls wouldn't come to him for a hit nor would they be the one to agree to work with but she was different and loyal "I am Thank you! Hope you are as well". Hearing what they should do to them from Carter made him smile but he knew that would just ******** them in the end "as much as I would love to go with that idea sweetheart it could bring us trouble in all directions. We kill someone and that someone so happens to be the cop we just murdered a cop, if we murdered a nobody we go down for murder either way. We need someone of higher power to give us the name or gas him out ourselves. Unless Mr. Vishar here can find him just as easily as he hacked into my men's system".

♤Checking his phone once more looking for the file on how far they got on the undercover guy he was going to look over it one more for the name if there was one "how many people you have in your gang? Did you back ground check any of them and if not do you want my guys to do it while we wait? If it's one of these guys you haven't checked then their background is either real or they don't have one, or it is fake and he'll be easy to spot". This cop was a nuisance and they wanted him gone he understood that but they were growing balls and they were keeping their business locked up pretty tight for now they needed to deal with their other issues "what other news do you wish to share with us that we can put an end to at the moment. This bigger issue is going to take some time even if we hire the best hacker". All the smoking Ivann was going had triggered Azreal's smoking habit, he pulled out a cigar and lit it taking a slow drag waiting for people to speak.
User Image
                                    Sarani Adenji ♣ | | ♣

When people finally started to pile in the meeting room, Sarani had taken to standing behind her chair with her arms crossed firmly over her chest listening to their conversations, observing quietly the looks on their faces. What made her snicker was Sasha's comment, to which she responded with, "You shouldn't be talking, Sasha. When do I ever wait for people who are late? I'd rather not waste my time and breath on people who have no sense of time." She spoke softly, making eye contact with the blonde. When Carter spoke of putting a bullet into her gangs head she frowned and spoke up. "Carter, that is not how we want to deal with things right now." She said firmly. "Why would we deal with s**t, with bigger s**t?" She raised her brow and walked around the table to her uncle, who was speaking some very wise words.

User Image

She rubbed the back of her neck and sighed in frustration. Why was everything so difficult? Why couldn't the cops just leave them alone? Even the police chief knew how scary Sarani was, from years ago when she stormed into the station demanding justice for her dead mother they didn't have the curtsy to give. The memory reminded her as to why she hated cops so much, and why she wanted to get rid of this mole as fast as possible. "I background check everyone myself or I get one of you guys to do it. No ones come to me with anything and I haven't even noticed anything." She said, shaking her head. She was starting to get a headache behind her eyes, something that often happened now a days.

"I just want this problem dealt with, in a quiet way. When we find the mole, the first thing you guys should be doing is bringing him to me." She warned everyone. Of course, it would have been common sense for them to bring the mole to her right away, but not everyone had common sense like she did, and she was willing to admit that to everyone at this table. They were all so different from her, but she was sure that's one of the reasons why they're sitting at the meeting table today. Their differences bring in good opinions and make them a family, or at least she thought so.

"I also wanted to bring up where all our money is going. I want to hear about deals and investments you guys have made, including people who aren't dealers. I'm pretty sure one of the rookies stole some money from us, unless there's something that hasn't be accounted for." It was problem after problem, after problem for poor Sarani, and right now all she could think about was the thumping behind her eyes. She rubbed her temples and sat down again. It pleased her when a knock happened and the chef walked in with two maids, both carrying trays of food while the chef only carried one specific plate.

It was the dish he made especially for Sarani, her favorite thing to eat. Lasagna. Its what she always ordered at his old late night diner, and eventually he had it made before she even walked in the door because she always came at the same time. "Thank you." She said as he put the plate down in front of her along with a bottle of water he had wedged in his back pocket. The two maids placed the food trays down on the table and left as soon as Sarani gave them a dark glare. The chef left right after them, bowing his head to everyone at the table in a simple greeting.
                                    {ooc: }

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces