pollgold 0.6 60.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

Gracious Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

‎‎ created by - WOMFG__YiiKES
                                                        inspired by - MY BRAIN
                                                        theme - REALITY/MAFIA/ZOMBIE!
                                                        image credits - GOOGLE

Gracious Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

XXXImagine the most powerful mafias controlling a powerful weapon. A weapon that can sicken people turning them into cannibals. That's right, humans eating human flesh. You heard of them in movies and TV shows like the walking dead, or the teenage girls heartthrob R from Warm Bodies. This is about the mafia, one in specific who can control their enemies with this threat, and anyone who does them wrong. And now every other gang wants a piece of this, from the Italians to the street gangs, they are out to get a hold of this "Drug". If they succeed then the world will come to an end as we know it, The zombie apocalypse will begin.

U/C dnp

Gracious Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
User Image

XXXThe year is up to date, 2013 iI the city of New York. There are a lot of gangs that run the streets and neighborhoods, but we will only be focusing on a few of them who are in most control and some that have never been heard of but know more then what others think, possibly more then what they should know.

THE ITALIANS; The Italians are in control of this mass weapon. Although it makes them the most powerful out there they are also one of the largest targets now. Everyone wants what they got but they are not sure how to get it and no one, not even the Italians truly understand the true power of their "weapon" they have. All that matters is that people know better then to mess with them.

THE IRISH; The Irish and the Italians have not gotten along for awhile now because of a incident in the past. A member of the Irish mafia named Ryle came into contact with a Italian member and they got into a scrap and Ryle killed the Italian. When the Italians boss found out he sent in his secret weapon. Ten members including Ryle, of the Irish were infected. The infection did not spread to anyone else, and luckily for everyone who wasn't infected, they all stayed dead. We think.

THE RUSSIANS; The Russians are not afraid to get their hands dirty. For the longest time they have used nuclear weapons of mass destruction for control. They have a large variety of "connections" and are not afraid of the Italians. Their leader is not afraid to lose their own members if it means getting their hands on the secret weapon of the Italians. They want to be in control again, wouldn't you?

THE SHOX GANG; The shox gang is a street gang that runs the slums of New York. They seem minuscule and do not appear on the radar of the larger mafia. They are often over looked and forgotten about, which is a big mistake. This gang is probably the most smartest and ballsy of them all. They are not afraid to get their own killed either, but they usually end up alive at the end of it because they work together to keep each other alive. They are also interested in getting this and have their own secret insider who is feeding them details. Like I said, ignoring them was a big mistake.

Gracious Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
User Image

XXXPOSTING/LITERACY; This is a semi literate - literate post. This means I want you to post with detail. SO AT LEAST 2 paragraphs (which includes five sentences +). Your posting should not be in blinding colors. Size no smaller then 9 and no bigger then 12. Try to include your characters picture and name .. even their role somewhere in your post format... Always looks nice that way. If you don't I wont be butt hurt. It is only a preference for this thread. BUT ALWAYS indicate speaking with " " and thoughts in italics.

PROFILES; Send me the reserve code first. This is so I can get a feel of what your character is like. I want a picture of them, something about what their personality is going to be like, etc. Just follow the reserve profile code and answer the questions that it asks of you.

CHARACTERS *** ; No anime, I want real pics. I don't care who you use as long as its not justin bieber! smile I want your character to fit your role. I can't have a bunch of .. "white" guys in an itialian mob family. Maybe coworkers and such but the Italian boss must be ITALIAN. The same goes for his family. I also don't want to see a bunch of scene/emo people. I also want a fair fit of gay/straight/bi sexual people. BUT PLEASE , be realistic and try to make it equal. I do not want the boss's of these gangs looking like little boys either.. They are men mostly in their's or mid thirties.. And most of their coworkers are in their mid to late twenties. The only group who really has younger then that is the street gang. The street gang leader can be younger then thirty but no younger then twenty four.

PROFILES 2; There will be pages set up for each gang individually. When I have accepted your profile I will have you post it in the thread which your characters profile belongs (the gang you will be in). The links for these threads will be provided in a link/text format under the "the gangs" post above this post. You are limited to only one post for your character. And if you can, you can have more then one character. As long as you are up to date and keep up with them.

Gracious Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
User Image

XXXThe roles are truly unlimited. It is about the characters themselves and what they are all about. You can only have 1 boss (obviously) for each gang and one or two second hands and so on and so forth. We will have family members as well, but try to fill out the "gang" members first because family is important but we need members to have a gang/mafia. So whatever role you can think of, run it by me in your reserve code and I will most likely accept. If i know the spot is taken then I will tell you probably AND if you are reserving the BOSS spots you need to tell me how many secondaries you want. It will depend on your characters personality but you need to let me know so I can put a limit to it. If you want only one , or you want two second hands let me know. You are the boss after all. But the limit is two for second best. These are the people who are by your side and do everything, they are the person who you trust the most, etc. They are basically around you 24/7.

ITALIANS;

User Image

Shanelle Grace Moreno Female Italians Second in command WOMFG__YiiKES

IRISH;

RUSSIANS;

SHOXS/STREET;

Gracious Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
User Image

User Image

NAME MALE OR FEMALE GANG/MAFIA(ITALIANS/IRISH/SHOX OR RUSSIANS) ROLE USERNAME
EXTRAS/ I want you to give me a small bit on your character, what you like to see to happen, your plans kind of with other characters in the future, or current. What your character is going to be like, just give me an idea of your character and what impact they will have.

100x100 IMG HERE

[size=10]NAME [color=POSTINGCOLOR]●[/color] MALE OR FEMALE [color=POSTINGCOLOR]●[/color] GANG/MAFIA(ITALIANS/IRISH/SHOX OR RUSSIANS) [color=POSTINGCOLOR]●[/color] ROLE [color=POSTINGCOLOR]●[/color] USERNAME
EXTRAS/ I want you to give me a small bit on your character, what you like to see to happen, your plans kind of with other characters in the future, or current. What your character is going to be like, just give me an idea of your character and what impact they will have[/SIZE]

Gracious Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items