Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alrighty then Matt.

I shall begin..*coughs*

Maloe sat in her chair facing the leading commander in charge. She let her arms fall behind the chiar giving her the look of a laxy bum. She snorted before glaring her silver orbs towards Hikiro. She smirked slighlty before rasing to her feet,the faint sun gleaming on her shinobi headband.
"Well,what do you all do for entertainment around here?"
Maloe
Alrighty then Matt.

I shall begin..*coughs*

Maloe sat in her chair facing the leading commander in charge. She let her arms fall behind the chiar giving her the look of a laxy bum. She snorted before glaring her silver orbs towards Hikiro. She smirked slighlty before rasing to her feet,the faint sun gleaming on her shinobi headband.
"Well,what do you all do for entertainment around here?"

"well....Usually we Train and sleep Until I give out missions.
but right at the Moment there currently is No Missions..."

Hikiro says Facing Maloe
"Heh, I'm the Youngest Hokage to ever live...I am Hokage 6 I sent accouple Private Messages to Hidden Cloud village, Hidden Sand Village and the Hidden sound village"

"I will assist o some of the Missions myself, Kind of Reminds me of My day of Being a Genin, A Chuunin and a Jounin doing F-A Grade Missions"

"I will be Notified if [ Ninja ] of the Hidden Sand Village Accepts my request to allie."

Hikiro Gets up and walks to his room to Sleep and afterwords Train.
I'll join.

Name: Tetra
Clan: Rohkein
Advance Bloodline: Don't know and trying to find it out.
((ok you've been added to the list of Members PurplePheonix))

Hokage Hikiro Itachi sleeps for 3 hours in The Private room known as his personal Bed room.

A Strange looking assassin sneaks into the Shinobi Head quarters through the window.

Hikiro hears foot steps coming towards him.
Hikiro turns the light on and sees that a hired assassin "Huh?" says Hikiro about to pull out his Katana kown as the Mighty Kitori.

The assassin says "you must die..." Hikiro fully pulls out his Katana and slices The assassin and keeps his Katana pointing at The assassin about to bleed to death.

"who hired you??" says Hikiro The assassin looks up at Hikiro and Replies "Lord Junai of the Hidden Rain Village" "Junai Hatsumi!- I should have known..." says Hikiro to himself.

Then The assassin falls to the floor and dies...
Hikiro moved the Body out side of the Shinobi Headquarters
and started Training in the Gym.
im so joining biggrin !!!

name: sazeké(SA-ZIé-KAI)
clan: cyafuoga
advanced bloodline: bigass retractable claws things made out of chakara that rips through most things
PurplePheonix
I'll join.

Name: Tetra
Clan: Rohkein
Advance Bloodline: Don't know and trying to find it out.

OC: I made up the clan Rohkein by the way...
don't steal
Inside the male dorm rooms uetake takumi lies in half sleep as his eyes, unfocused and his mind seemingly far away, trace imaginary movements infront of him.

'There is a stranger in the yard tonight...' he whispers to himself from his trance-like state as he studies the strange presence with his inner mind, 'who goes there?' he wonders, intrigued.

Too tired to pry any further takumi retracts his presence from the outside and focusing on his own presence, allows his mind to return. He takes a deep breath and then blinks slowly and drowsily; he tilts his head towards the window on his side. His grey-blue eyes meeting the glowing face of the moon, it's beams in turn striving illumniate his shadowed face.

I must make a mental note to check out the school's facilities tomorrow.
He thinks, and then, casting one last glance to the shadowed ceiling allows himself to surrender his mind and body, to sleep.

11:56pm-
Hikiro was in the Gym throwing Shurikens at Fake Dummie enemies

around 1:00am Hikiro went to sleep
OC: continue
my profile is below i wanna join too blaugh
walking over to the young boy laying on the floor hex decides to watch him sleep...or was he asleep?
Takumi is woken up by the brilliant sunlight which forces its way through the window, 'Ugh' he murmurs in distaste and throws up his arms to shield his sleepy face, 'morning already?' he complains.
*crawling over to the boy Hex waves to him* 'you've been asleep for quite a while i think it was two days, i thought you were dead' stare
Name: Yota Moteushi
Clan: Moteushi clan
Advance Bloodline: what does it mean?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out