Welcome to Gaia! ::

[[Li? My response will be in the GGN guild. 3nodding ]]
((All right then.))
Rakene
Rakene looked at her suprised that she would give up everything for him, even though she didn't know him that well. He didn't think that she would say something like that he thought that maybe she would realise what was happening and maybe decide it wasn't worth it but he certainly didn't expect this. He smiled and leaned to kiss her softly.

"That would be nice.. but I doubt it will be that simple. We should see if the King minds it happening, until then i don't think anything can happen, or if it must it must be in private. Away from prying eyes. I don't want to lose you before i've even known you."

He gripped her hand softly then let go of it reluctantly and looked into her eyes hoping she would understand.
*As he letgoofher hand she felt agreat sadness inside, she didnt know how to respond, but she knew deep down it was for the best, her heart beat softly, pounding against her chest, her breath was calm yet perhaps a little faster than usual, her words came out muffled and when she spoke she felt that the world had ended*
....i know.....but....its worth a try....
*she allowed her hand to flopp gently beside her, and then she started to figet slightly with her fingers, she placed them behind her back, her own fingers interlocking, her face bore a sadened smile, yet it was definatly a smile. It wasnt his fault, or her fault, it was just the way things where*
...if the worst happens.....and we're parted in some jail until we retract our feelings for the other....i.....i.....want you do....you have so much ahead of you, and i wouldnt like to take that away from you, and if that means telling everyone you hate me..
*She paused a moment and then shespoke her next words strongly andclearly, they came out with a high degree of passion in her voice which said she would not give up with out a fight sort of thing*
...do it...
*She then looked back to him, her eyes running over his face before meeting his eyes, like two old friends reunited in the cold of winter*
...promise me you'll do that....PROMISE ME!!!!!!
*She half shouted her words and felt like some sort of strong emotion was building up inside of her*
*She didnt know what else to say until finally the only person who stood between them marched with his armies into her mind, his coat elegant and royal, the crest of his family embroided in exquisive detail, the red gold and silver threads merging together in places to for a clash of powers within its own being, she then spoke again*
...where is the king.....!.....maybe we should speak to him together??
*The words "oncetogether always together" cropped up in the back of her mind...hopefully that would be true*
((Rakeneive posted this in the GGN, so reply there XD))
are we and or can we let this thread die because its confusing if we are rping in here and then have to go to ggn so can we just leave this one here?
Animedawg
are we and or can we let this thread die because its confusing if we are rping in here and then have to go to ggn so can we just leave this one here?
That's what we've done, but we're leaving this one open for recruiting *nods*
[[MAWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! domokun ]]
<center>GGN Guild: Click Here

We have offically moved to a GGN Guild. If you do stumble across this thread, feel free to now bump to bring it up so people can clink to our other guild.
</center>
<center>[B.U.M.P]</center>
<center>-[B.U.M.P]-</center>
((lol need any help bumping? confused ))
<center>-[B.U.M.P]-

If you wish. 3nodding
You could always help by bumping in my quest thread. xp
</center>
sure thing whee lol

Vital Lunatic

*Rides in*
*Looks around*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff