Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pride sat in a tree just relaxing and thinking for a while. He was wearing loose clothing, no armor on, and a katana just in case of an attacker.
Hmmm.....
Pride snapped out of his thoughts as he heard voices nearby. Pride stealthily moved toward the voices.
X_Pride_X
Pride sat in a tree just relaxing and thinking for a while. He was wearing loose clothing, no armor on, and a katana just in case of an attacker.
Hmmm.....
Pride snapped out of his thoughts as he heard voices nearby. Pride stealthily moved toward the voices hopping through the trees.

((this isn't like a naruto guild your character has to be more human, that means no hopping through trees i'm afraid and no moving so fast you can't see it lol, no powers (unless you're a mage) etc etc))
Nakia exited her room, headind down the halls to the kitchens. She was a common sight there, preferign to just grab a small meal from time to time then eat in the dinning hall. She adjusted her armor as she walked down the halls, settling it.

When she got to the kitchen she quickly grabbed what they had set out for her, taking a seat at a small table in the corner and eating as she watched the people run about the kitchen.

When she was done, a sevent came up and took the last of it wall away, blending back into the hurried crowd as Nakia stood and exited the hot, over-crowded place. Now that she was fed, she wanted to get in her daily practise.
Rakene turned his gaze from the woman and reslung his bow across his back then bent down and grabbed the boar, picking it up from where it had been dropped he turned to face the castle then looked over his shoulder at the woman.

"Well follow me and i'll take you to him."

Rakene then made his way away along the forest to where his horse was tied to a tree, he heaved the boar onto it's back and walked along next to it pulling the reins and leading it back to the great castle of Hemyock. His large leather boots lined with steel to give him greater protection crushed the ground underneath with the heavy weight of his combined weapons, chainmail armour and muscle. For it is well known that muscle ways more than fat.
Rakene
Rakene slowly lowered the bow and removed the arrow from the string, he looked at her hard. He was half captivated by her eyes as she brought down her hood but remembered himself and re-slung the arrow in it's pouch on his back then stood up slowly and wearily careful in case this was some kind of trap.

"A.. a dark mage?"

A light of dawning spread across his face.

"You are the one the King has been expecting are you not? what is your name stranger?"

*She shruged lightly*
....perhaps.....perhaps not.....
*She raised her head softly from the foliage of the ground, her heart steadily beating, her mouth moist and her hands soft with calmness*
....who is this "king"???

Rakene
Rakene turned his gaze from the woman and reslung his bow across his back then bent down and grabbed the boar, picking it up from where it had been dropped he turned to face the castle then looked over his shoulder at the woman.

Rakene then made his way away along the forest to where his horse was tied to a tree, he heaved the boar onto it's back and walked along next to it pulling the reins and leading it back to the great castle of Hemyock. His large leather boots lined with steel to give him greater protection crushed the ground underneath with the heavy weight of his combined weapons, chainmail armour and muscle. For it is well known that muscle ways more than fat.

...if you must....
*she walked along side him, and as they reached the horse she licked her lips hungrly but she knew that this wasnt the time to be thinking of eating anything*
...shall we then.....
DarkShadowFox
Rakene
Rakene slowly lowered the bow and removed the arrow from the string, he looked at her hard. He was half captivated by her eyes as she brought down her hood but remembered himself and re-slung the arrow in it's pouch on his back then stood up slowly and wearily careful in case this was some kind of trap.

"A.. a dark mage?"

A light of dawning spread across his face.

"You are the one the King has been expecting are you not? what is your name stranger?"

*She shruged lightly*
....perhaps.....perhaps not.....
*She raised her head softly from the foliage of the ground, her heart steadily beating, her mouth moist and her hands soft with calmness*
....who is this "king"???

Rakene

...if you must....
*she walked along side him, and as they reached the horse she licked her lips hungrly but she knew that this wasnt the time to be thinking of eating anything*
...shall we then.....

Rakene looked at her to see if she was serious and deciding she probably was he spoke softly but tactfully.

"I thought you were a mage, aren't mages meant to know everything?"

He walked slowly towards the castle enjoying the breeze and the sun on his face, he reached up and pulled down his scarf and breathed in deeply relishing the clean air. He looked across at her and saw her lick her lips. Then reached into one of the bags attached to the addle of his horse he pulled out an apple and threw it to her lightly.

"Here eat up. You can have some of this when it is cooked"

He patted his prize and his hand made a loud slap is it came into contact with the dead meat.
Rakene
heart Rakene looked at her to see if she was serious and deciding she probably was he spoke softly but tactfully.

"I thought you were a mage, aren't mages meant to know everything?"

He walked slowly towards the castle enjoying the breeze and the sun on his face, he reached up and pulled down his scarf and breathed in deeply relishing the clean air. He looked across at her and saw her lick her lips. Then reached into one of the bags attached to the addle of his horse he pulled out an apple and threw it to her lightly.

"Here eat up. You can have some of this when it is cooked"

He patted his prize and his hand made a loud slap is it came into contact with the dead meat.

*she brushed the hair from her face as it softly drifted across her skin in the breeze*
...who ever said i didnt know...?? The fact is i follow a different calling to you.....sir.....
*She didnt want to seem to abrupt in her attitude, yet at the same time her tone did not drift to become melo*
....knowledge is in the eye of the beholder, I asure you i know the secrets of the universe and more....yet perhaps i have overlooked such objectives as matters of the heart.....
*she shrugged softly as if she had much time for such matters*
*She caught the apple gracefully and examined it, checking it was still fresh and firm, once it met her satisfaction she bit a chunk off it, it was more suculatant than she had expected and the juices ran softly down her chin, trickling onto her robes, she wiped herself clean and smiled sofly*
...not bad.....
*She sighed and streched softly*
....so......em....shall we set off then???
*she started to advance before him, and then turned round and bowed her head low*
...so you know....sir.....the name is Maylene.....
DarkShadowFox

*she brushed the hair from her face as it softly drifted across her skin in the breeze*
...who ever said i didnt know...?? The fact is i follow a different calling to you.....sir.....
*She didnt want to seem to abrupt in her attitude, yet at the same time her tone did not drift to become melo*
....knowledge is in the eye of the beholder, I asure you i know the secrets of the universe and more....yet perhaps i have overlooked such objectives as matters of the heart.....
*she shrugged softly as if she had much time for such matters*
*She caught the apple gracefully and examined it, checking it was still fresh and firm, once it met her satisfaction she bit a chunk off it, it was more suculatant than she had expected and the juices ran softly down her chin, trickling onto her robes, she wiped herself clean and smiled sofly*
...not bad.....
*She sighed and streched softly*
....so......em....shall we set off then???
*she started to advance before him, and then turned round and bowed her head low*
...so you know....sir.....the name is Maylene.....

Rakene tried not to let his gaze dwell on her too much and looked out across the great country that was his home.

"Yes well I doubt you could know absolubtely everything i'm sure there is much even you have to learn oh sorceress of great power"

He scoffed teasingly. He listened to the way she paused mid sentence and decided that she wasn't as all powerful as she made herself out to be. He nodded to her as she stated her name and smiled.

"Rakene..."

Not wanting to sound to personal he continued.

"..Makabe, Master of the Free Companies and Head of the Knights of the Templar... At your service"

He added with a slight bow knowing his place as slightly less powerful than a mage who appeared to be able to shoot fireballs and god knows what else from her hands. In his opinion it went against God's will all that Hocus Pocus stuff but he had an open mind about it none the less.
Rakene
Rakene tried not to let his gaze dwell on her too much and looked out across the great country that was his home.

"Yes well I doubt you could know absolubtely everything i'm sure there is much even you have to learn oh sorceress of great power"

He scoffed teasingly. He listened to the way she paused mid sentence and decided that she wasn't as all powerful as she made herself out to be. He nodded to her as she stated her name and smiled.

"Rakene..."

Not wanting to sound to personal he continued.

"..Makabe, Master of the Free Companies and Head of the Knights of the Templar... At your service"

He added with a slight bow knowing his place as slightly less powerful than a mage who appeared to be able to shoot fireballs and god knows what else from her hands. In his opinion it went against God's will all that Hocus Pocus stuff but he had an open mind about it none the less.
*she silently allowed his name to flow through her mind "rakene" it was so, familar to her, yet she couldnt place the place of its orgin to her mind....maybe it had been another, yet it was a rare name for sure, she noted his almost constant staring at her and wondered weather that was simply because she nearly blew off his head or because he dispised her so much?! Bt perhaps there was another reason, far beyond her reconing?? she sighed deeply and looked to the sky, the birds froliced in the open skys and the clouds began their disperse into blue patches*
..."enough to cover the world".....it shall be sunny today....
*she realised her random out burst and ignored it by continuing on their longening journey*
...some title you have....I am the head mage.....Im afraid that is as far as my own goes, yet i somewhat dont go in much for titles....words are all they are, and im a strong believer in actions rather than words....
*she spoke this as means of starting converstaion, she felt there was no need for a stale mate between them*
DarkShadowFox
*she silently allowed his name to flow through her mind "rakene" it was so, familar to her, yet she couldnt place the place of its orgin to her mind....maybe it had been another, yet it was a rare name for sure, she noted his almost constant staring at her and wondered weather that was simply because she nearly blew off his head or because he dispised her so much?! Bt perhaps there was another reason, far beyond her reconing?? she sighed deeply and looked to the sky, the birds froliced in the open skys and the clouds began their disperse into blue patches*
..."enough to cover the world".....it shall be sunny today....
*she realised her random out burst and ignored it by continuing on their longening journey*
...some title you have....I am the head mage.....Im afraid that is as far as my own goes, yet i somewhat dont go in much for titles....words are all they are, and im a strong believer in actions rather than words....
*she spoke this as means of starting converstaion, she felt there was no need for a stale mate between them*

Rakene followed her gaze to the sky and nodded in agreement to her statement, he knew enough about the ranger skills to hazard a guess himself but no where near to the degree of accuracy she was able to and he knew that, but it wouldn't do to let her know that.

"It should indeed"

Rakene nodded to her comment about his title then hearing her words he almost felt stupid although he didn't show it.

Head mage? awww crap why did i have to point my bow at the head mage?!

"Yes well my title is not completely meaningless, I do in fact command the Free Companies. It is a small force of troops based further out. I am merely here because i was sent for."
Rakene
Rakene followed her gaze to the sky and nodded in agreement to her statement, he knew enough about the ranger skills to hazard a guess himself but no where near to the degree of accuracy she was able to and he knew that, but it wouldn't do to let her know that.

"It should indeed"

Rakene nodded to her comment about his title then hearing her words he almost felt stupid although he didn't show it.

Head mage? awww crap why did i have to point my bow at the head mage?!

"Yes well my title is not completely meaningless, I do in fact command the Free Companies. It is a small force of troops based further out. I am merely here because i was sent for."

...a knight without his army....unusual.....why....may I ask, did you not bring them with you???
*she watched him intregeade, she felt as if they where conected somehow to one situation*
....well im sure your title is well earned.....
*she smiled softly, and for the first time her smile seemed soft and gentle rather than laced with a hiden menacing grin, she looked to the horizon, surely they where near the castle by now, it didnt seem that far from their position*
DarkShadowFox

...a knight without his army....unusual.....why....may I ask, did you not bring them with you???
*she watched him intregeade, she felt as if they where conected somehow to one situation*
....well im sure your title is well earned.....
*she smiled softly, and for the first time her smile seemed soft and gentle rather than laced with a hiden menacing grin, she looked to the horizon, surely they where near the castle by now, it didnt seem that far from their position*

Rakene looked up at the castle looming up in front of them and began the process of walking around it to find the entrance.

"I left my troops to guard the area, they are well capable of it by themselves and in case you didn't notice we have been summoned here to answer the threat of war on our lands once again."

He paused for a second making sure he would mean no offence by his next comment.

"That is of course the reason you were allowed to become a mage is it not?"

Rakene smiled to her about the comment, It seemed very nice for a mage and he wondered if there was some sort of hidden agenda, but Rakene usually trusted everyone that was his way, he was simple like that and believed that no one could be truely evil save the devil himself, but he believed that even the devil could be saved if given half the chance. Many also took this to thinking he was stupid which was of course not the case.

"I guess you could say it was deserved, the men were glad i got it and the King himself gave it to me after the last great war."
Rakene
Rakene looked up at the castle looming up in front of them and began the process of walking around it to find the entrance.

"I left my troops to guard the area, they are well capable of it by themselves and in case you didn't notice we have been summoned here to answer the threat of war on our lands once again."

He paused for a second making sure he would mean no offence by his next comment.

"That is of course the reason you were allowed to become a mage is it not?"

Rakene smiled to her about the comment, It seemed very nice for a mage and he wondered if there was some sort of hidden agenda, but Rakene usually trusted everyone that was his way, he was simple like that and believed that no one could be truely evil save the devil himself, but he believed that even the devil could be saved if given half the chance. Many also took this to thinking he was stupid which was of course not the case.

"I guess you could say it was deserved, the men were glad i got it and the King himself gave it to me after the last great war."

*She pondered his words "the reason you where allowed to become a mage" she felt herself blush, indeed she was female, but what was that in comparison to th bigger picture.....and surely her sex didnt effect her power, she felt her self anger slightly and couldnt resist prevoking his words*
...I dont really think they had a choice after i blew some guys army down with a few shadow art attacks.....it seems they where "speachless" after all i havent yet heard a dead man shout.....
*She spat out the word "man" with distaste, she could hate them just as much as they rejected women and hated them, her heart may have been mislead on my subjects but this one of the ones that stood clear before her*
....war.....how fruitfull......
*she clenched her fist, her knuckles crunched softly together, her smile faded and modd became colder*
DarkShadowFox

*She pondered his words "the reason you where allowed to become a mage" she felt herself blush, indeed she was female, but what was that in comparison to th bigger picture.....and surely her sex didnt effect her power, she felt her self anger slightly and couldnt resist prevoking his words*
...I dont really think they had a choice after i blew some guys army down with a few shadow art attacks.....it seems they where "speachless" after all i havent yet heard a dead man shout.....
*She spat out the word "man" with distaste, she could hate them just as much as they rejected women and hated them, her heart may have been mislead on my subjects but this one of the ones that stood clear before her*
....war.....how fruitfull......
*she clenched her fist, her knuckles crunched softly together, her smile faded and modd became colder*

Rakene looked across at her in suprise at her cold and anrgy words, he stood perfectly still staring at her for some time, the wind whipped and for a second or two and blew his cloak softly then died down again, he remained motionless and silent. Then after a time he seemed to come to a conclusion and shrugged.

"I have nothing against women, i myself think they're excellent fighters, they certainly have a higher threshold for pain than men. There are many women that i would trust my life in the hands of."

Rakene studied her for a second or two longed.

"You look like one of those... You killed an entire army huh?"

He seemed to think about this for a while, he always thought about things alot, not that he had alot to think about them just that sometimes he thought slowly.

"That sounds quite impressive although.. dangerous i must say."

He looked at her clenched fists.

"Especially with a temper like that"

He spoke the words carefully so to cause minimum offence, because, again, he wasn't stupid, he saw what she had did earlier and if what she said was true could do worse.
Rakene
X_Pride_X
Hmmm.....
Pride snapped out of his thoughts as he heard voices nearby. Pride stealthily moved toward the voices hopping through the trees.

((this isn't like a naruto guild your character has to be more human, that means no hopping through trees i'm afraid and no moving so fast you can't see it lol, no powers (unless you're a mage) etc etc))
((Ok I'll fix that))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces