Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
My armies once swept across this world, like a wave of water over moist sand we leveled all who opposed me. My lieutenants all betrayed me before the final battle, the one to conquer what little I had left to take. I have taken my swift revenge upon these individuals, and now hundreds of years later I plan to bring back my once undefeatable army. I ask that any vampire wishing to help the cause join me now, help me take back what was once ours, let us once again unite all vampires. Of course I don't limit my dark army to only those of vampire descent, any creature of the night is welcome to join me.

If you choose to join my cause, you must first know that here on these hallowed grounds, I am your leader. I do not ask for such trivial things such as salutes, or bows...I only ask that you pay due respect to those whom lead you. While I am not around my Lieutenant Generals will be in charge. I expect every one to pay due respect to these individuals just as they would do for me. I shall have a council of 4 1st Lieutenants, they shall each have their own authority among the guild. Well now that I have laid down the ground rules, I hope to welcome you to Kain's Empire.

Invisible Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
*In the once proud and pristine citadel of the Pillars of Nosgoth lies the thrown of Kain's new empire. The pillars destroyed from the inside out, lay crumbling, and in ruin. A huge wall spanning the entire perimeter of the complex surrounds the large citadel. Within the towering structure lie many large rooms. *

*The outer most part of the Citadel is the large courtyard. There are many weapons that line the inside of the large wall. Take your pick and have fun. There are also trees, and some other types of landscaping. *

*The bottom most level of the Citadel is the entertainment area. It's a large room with many tables, chairs, and other places to sit, and relax. This area also contains the bar, which I'm sure some of you might find useful. *

*Also on the bottom level is the dinning room. A large rectangular table with many chairs lay in the middle of the room. Large chandeliers and various lit candles on the walls usually light it up just slightly. There are also shackles attached to many sections of the walls for the more...Unwilling.... Meals... *

*Upon the next level of the Citadel as you walk up the dimly lit staircase, there is a small room. There are 5 doors in this room. Each leads to a particular section for each of my Lieutenants. Only those appointed by them will be granted permission to this part of the keep. *

*But separating these 4 doors into sets of 2 is one more door with a strange locking mechanism on it. Only my Lieutenant Generals and myself will be granted access to this part of the keep. As the door is opened there is only a single staircase that leads up. Upon reaching the top there are three more doors. Two doors are for my Lieutenant Generals who each have their own chamber. The third leads up to the top most chamber, which is my quarters. Only I have the key to enter this place. *

Rules:
1. No and I mean NO godmoding will be permitted ever!
2. Keep the more sensually explicit aspects of things to your own PMs. We don't need or want to see them.
3. No spamming, or advertising please.
4. PLUS all of Gaia's usual TOS rules apply, so don't screw up ok?

8,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Member Listing:

General in command:
KainLordofVampires

Lieutenant Generals:
1. Gem_Gemini
2. Tiamatsoulstealer

1st Lieutenants:

Members:
Evil Serenity666
Inuma Fait

Invisible Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
If you wish to join, then please feel free to fill out this form and post it in the guild. I only have couple pre-requisites you should meet before you join. I only ask that you have at least one months experience on Gaia. This is to prevent any unwanted attention from Newbs. If you do not at least have one month, but feel you have the skills to be in the guild, please PM me or Gem_Gemini a sample of your RP skills for us to look over. Also I ask that members be literate, but if you meet these two requirements please fill out the form.

As for the my Lieutenants, I shall choose them later. Perhaps in a week or so. So do your best while around here and you might be chosen.

Name sad what you want to be called)
Weapon sad what you use to kick a$$ xd )
Background Info: (anything special you want us to know, but keep it short ok?)

Invisible Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
ANNOUCEMENTS

11/22
First day, welcome new members. Unfortunately I won't be here from Tuesday Nov. 23 - Sunday Nov. 28. I am leaving the guild in full control of Gem_Gemini. If there are any new comers I'd advise them to get in contact with Gem while I am gone. I expect members of this guild to show proper respect toward her. If I hear anything about any kind of disrespect toward her I shall not only have your head on a Pike, but I shall have my associate comsume your apostate soul...

Invisible Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
<also Reserved>
I'd like to be a lieutenant please.

8,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
*wandering around the outside of the citadel, her arms loosly at her side, slightly looking up at the sky, a faint sigh escaping her lips*

Invisible Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Evil Serenity666

((if you'd like to join please refer to the 4th post))

Invisible Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
*Kain stood upon the top of the large Citadel peering down over the edge at the desolate place before him. He hoped that someone would come to join him in rebuilding his new Empire*
KainLordofVampires
Evil Serenity666

(( Oh, mkay.))

Name: Mahoro
Weopon: bow and arrows
Background:I saw my family be murder by the evil Boss Sugoku. Soon, I mastered my fathers bow and got my revenge at the age of 10.

There you go.

8,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
*As she walked along, getting closer to the Citadel, she stopped, sensing Kain's presence, as her last step made a rock crumble under the pressure of her body*...

*She turned her gaze to the top of the Citadel, seeing the silhouette of him, a smirk came across her lips*...

Invisible Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
*Kain hopped down off of the ledge, and floated down softly to a open corridor below him. He began to walk down the hall heading toward the interior of the Citadel. He made his way down the many flights of stairs to the bottom floor of the Citadel, where he began to pace*

8,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Evil Serenity666
KainLordofVampires
Evil Serenity666

(( Oh, mkay.))

Name: Mahoro
Weopon: bow and arrows
Background:I saw my family be murder by the evil Boss Sugoku. Soon, I mastered my fathers bow and got my revenge at the age of 10.

There you go.
I will place you on the regular members listing...Kain will pick lieutenants after a while...I hope you will understand...Welcome to the Empire.
Name:Inuma Fait
Species: Shapeshifter
Weapons: a sword with an invisible blade ((man i need a name for it)),a dagger the pretty much bleeds a poison Inuma made,soul-slash scythe((least used but best weapon))
Abilities: Shapeshifting some elemental abilities
history: Inuma wasnt told he was a shapeshifter until he was seven for reasons unknown to him his parents didnt want him to know after that to regain the seven years of training he could have had he trained night and day once he was 18 he left and began training with a bunch of grandmasters to increse his combat skill after that he began making swords eventually after many years he met up with his father and once his father saw his appreciation for swords he gave him there familys most prized posession the sword with an invisible blade and ever since his brother found that out he was jealous and is still trying to take it from him many years later he then blew up his own body in an attempt to destroy osiris dreadstone he was sent to hell after destroying his body at first he was just another soul in hell till he had figured out a way to reanimate his body he then trained and forged a scythe made out of materials found in the deepest pits of hell he then became a monk of chaos and his soul is now pure chaos energy...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff