Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

TIME FOR SOME SEXY MAN LOVIN~

WOOPWOOP 1 100.0% [ 51 ]
Total Votes:[ 51 ]

User Image

xxxxxxI GOT A TASTE OF THE BENEFITS
                          LIKE YOUR FACEGETTING FORCEDxxxxxxLIKE YOUR FACEGETTING FORCEDxxxxxxLIKE YOUR FACEGETTING FORCEDxxxxxx
                          ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                          xxxxxxyou're in a league of your own you're in a league of your own you're in a league of your own you're in a league of your own you're in a league of your own
                          xxxxxxyou're in a league of your own you're in a league of your own you're in a league of your own you're in a league of your own you're in a league of your own

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ TO THE FLOOR
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwin by ♛ default ┅ win by ♛ default ┅ win by ♛ default ┅ win by ♛ default win by ♛ default ┅ win by ♛ default
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
GRAPHICS┇my c u p p a teaxxxxxxxCODING┇MAGiC PANTiExxxxxxxSTORY┇Cuppy and MegixxxxxxxINSPIRATION┇Zetsuen no Tempest; K Project; DRR!; Yaoi

Hello and welcome to K⇡NGS, a yaoi roleplay and collaboration between my c u p p a tea and MAGiC PANTiE. We are currently accepting applications and would appreciate it if you'd post in the ooc and let us know you're interested! Everyone's welcome to chat in the ooc, so get to making some friends. <3

User ImagexxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxUser Image

User ImageUser Image
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ NEVER WAIT `EM OUT
xxxxxxxxxxxxxthere`s no better way to hash it out there`s no better way to hash it out there`s no better way to hash it out there`s no better way to hash it out
xxxxxxxxxxxxxthere`s no better way to hash it out there`s no better way to hash it out there`s no better way to hash it out there`s no better way to hash it out

xxxxx█ ███████████████████████████████████ ( ) ███████████ ██ █ █
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» YOU CANNOT ⊰ ⊱ VETO THE WORLD

xxxxIDENTITY CRISIS┋february 7.2013
                                            TAKE IT ALL THE WAY DOWN TAKE IT ALL THE WAY DOWN TAKE IT ALL THE WAY
                                            █████████████████████████████████████ █ █ █
                                              Huh? Keep this on the down-low. I'm doing this because you're a regular and I don't want any trouble, you hear? I've got a business to run. But, I know a guy. All right? He's offering up a s**t ton of money just to get the names of the guys in that video. ******** if I know why, it seems pointless to me, but he told me to spread the news. No, I can't tell you who. No, seriously, I don't even know his name. It's sketchy as ********, but hey, if you get any info, I'll help you out. Nah, it's not me, man. I don't want no part in this. Yeah, there's something in it for me. I'm not gonna lie. But really, don't tell anyone.

xxxxNOTHIN' NEW┋january 23.2013
                                              Hey man, I've got nothing for you right now. How about you tell me something good?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLIKE YOUR FACE ↴ GETTING FORCED
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyour mouth blessed your mouth blessed your mouth blessed your mouth blessed your mouth blessed your mouth blessed your mouth blessed
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyour mouth blessed your mouth blessed your mouth blessed your mouth blessed your mouth blessed your mouth blessed your mouth blessed

xxxxxx████████████████████████████████████████████████
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx( )xxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ TO THE FLOOR
User ImageUser Image
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ NEVER WAIT `EM OUT

xxxxx█ ███████████████████████████████████ ( ) ███████████ ██ █ █
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» YOU CANNOT ⊰ ⊱ VETO THE WORLD

xxxxMISSION 01┋sextape
                                              Recently, something interesting has popped up - a low quality, soundless video clip that lasts approximately twenty seconds. In it, one can see the outlines of two male bodies. One is stripping clothes off the other, who struggles against the man assaulting him. The video is vague, very vague, and lasts hardly long enough to get a clear idea of what's going on. Whoever shot it had really unsteady hands and actually dropped the camera towards the end. The one assaulting must have caught him - because you can see him stop and look towards the camera just long enough to get a sense that the cameraman flipped the ******** out. Whoever found the video is actually not responsible for it going viral. Though online, it's sparked rumors and several creepy stories. However, the barista at Appassionato has a little bit of information considering the video. Apparently, someone's after the indentities of the people in the video. It's a hot subject with much speculation, but there's a monetary reward behind the request for more information. Exactly who is it that wants this information? Whoever it is, they're offering a small fortune just for some names. Everyone wants in on it, and the barista won't say who it is. Only that he can pass the information along and get the reward if you happen to be right.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLIKE YOUR FACE ↴ GETTING FORCED

xxxxxx████████████████████████████████████████████████
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx( )xxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ TO THE FLOOR

Shirtless Receiver

User Image

xxxxxCAN`T HELP THIS WANDERING EYE
                                xwell lucky youxxxxwell lucky youxxxxwell lucky youxxxxwell lucky youxxxxwell lucky youxxxxwell lucky youxxxxwell lucky you
                                ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                xxxxxxxYOU`RE BREAKING MY PINATA WHILE I`M HINTING
                                I'LL ASK MY CURIOUS SIDE I'LL ASK MY CURIOUS SIDE I'LL ASK MY CURIOUS SIDE I'LL ASK MY CURIOUS SIDE I'LL ASK MY CURIOUS SIDE I'LL ASK MY CURIOUS SIDE I'LL ASK MY CURIOUS SIDE
                                I'LL ASK MY CURIOUS SIDE I'LL ASK MY CURIOUS SIDE I'LL ASK MY CURIOUS SIDE I'LL ASK MY CURIOUS SIDE I'LL ASK MY CURIOUS SIDE I'LL ASK MY CURIOUS SIDE I'LL ASK MY CURIOUS SIDE

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                xxxAT MY LUST ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                TO FOLLOW YOU TO FOLLOW YOU TO FOLLOW YOU TO FOLLOW YOU TO FOLLOW YOU TO FOLLOW YOU TO FOLLOW YOU TO FOLLOW YOU TO FOLLOW YOU TO FOLLOW YOU TO FOLLOW YOU
                                TO FOLLOW YOU TO FOLLOW YOU TO FOLLOW YOU TO FOLLOW YOU TO FOLLOW YOU TO FOLLOW YOU TO FOLLOW YOU TO FOLLOW YOU TO FOLLOW YOU TO FOLLOW YOU TO FOLLOW YOU

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx» » THE DEVIL MADE YOU LOOKxx

Ambroise felt the morning come, rather than woke up to it. His lids slowly fluttered open, letting the dim sunlight into his eyes. Emile's room was almost golden, the light bouncing off the walls and brightening the usually drab room. A sliver of sunlight rest between them, illuminating Emile's still-sleeping face. He slept pleasantly, the only signals Ambroise received from him were those of rest well earned. A smile swept Ambroise's features and he leaned into Emile's space, kissing his lips chastely. Ah, what a contrast it was from the previous night's...violence. Violence in its most pleasurable sense, teeth against skin, lips bearing down hard on lips, Ambroise's submission to Emile's dominance. It was a beautiful thing, the only way he knew how to properly express his love for Emile. It was the only sensation intense enough to convey the emotions he felt, the only earthly experience that could come close to matching the intangible idea of love towards Emile. Only Emile could make him feel this alive. Even if he made a show of talking to other people, his heart was truly with Emile. He could never touch someone as he did Emile. He could never venture to kiss someone like he kissed Emile.

Yes, he was flirtatious regardless. But he was not unfaithful. Not now, anyhow. Before - well, it was different before. Ambroise moved away from his sleeping lover, slipping out of the bed, his feet finding the floor lazily. He stretched his arms up and outward, felt his back tense a little. A sigh escaped him as he placed a hand over the offending area, rubbing it. A thought crossed his mind and another smile appeared on his face. He looked again to Emile. It was the kind of discomfort he could live with, Emile had done much worse before. He stood, running a hand through his tangled hair, grimacing and contemplating the sentimental value of his hair. Was it really worth it? As long as he didn't cut it too short, he could easily have it pulled when necessary and proper.

I blame you. He turned, his lean body now taking up that small sliver of light that had illuminated Emile's features. Ambroise's shadow fell across the young man's form, his hair glowing in the early morning sunlight.

"Mmm..." He moaned softly as he stretched again. He walked into the bathroom and brushed his hair, an arduous process that took more than a few minutes. Gazing into the mirror, running the brush through his hair, Ambroise caught a glimpse of his body - and the damage done. Oh, my. Those bruises were new. He completed the rest of his morning ritual, half-asleep, half-dreaming of ways to bring Emile back into bed as soon as he could. It was the first day in a long while Ambroise had started before Emile and it felt odd walking through their home without Emile's thoughts and feelings bombarding his own, reminding him to let Mordred out, to do this or that errand, or more pleasantly, to hold telepathic conversation as they went their separate ways preparing for the day.

Ambroise started the coffee and let Mordred out, taking a moment to sit outside and smoke. The morning air was cool, Ambroise made a mental note to wear a coat while he did his errands, watching the tendrils of smoke as they left the end of his cigarette. He still wasn't quite awake, his mind felt slow, the air felt light in his lungs, and the smoke heavy in his mouth. He put out the cigarette, twisting it into the ashtray with a final puff of smoke leaving his lips. He turned to walk inside, calling Mordred in - who obliged, darting back inside dutifully. Ambroise placed fresh water and food in his dishes before scribbling a note for Emile.

- Good morning, let me know if there's anything you want for dinner. Mordred's been out. I'll be back soon.

It really felt odd being awake. He was almost never up this early on a Saturday morning and Emile never usually slept this late. Ambroise pulled on his coat and walked out, checking again that he had his keys and wallet. A lot of things felt odd to him these days. For one, he couldn't get used to having all this money. He had been spoiled before - but now, it was on. Emile was practically loaded, and though he knew better than to swipe the card he had been given too much, there was always that slight temptation to do something stupid. Really stupid. Like spend too much on shoes or buy something they really didn't need. As it was, he had already gone a little overboard decorating. He hadn't found Emile's home to be to his liking - it was a little more boring than he liked. So he decorated. Curtains. Rugs. A couple paintings. A few functional things. Not to mention his room. Completely color-coordinated, decorated in deep reds and dark golds. He'd do the whole house that way if it was reasonable. Well, even though it was unreasonable, he still wanted to do it. So he settled for decorating himself. It was win-win...right? He looked nice for Emile, had clothes to wear for certain more important events...though honestly, Emile always seemed to prefer him naked. And as it was, Ambroise liked being naked.

No, he was just grocery shopping today. He'd get more of that coffee Emile seemed to like, some more creamer...chocolate. A smile curved the edges of Ambroise's lips. He had always found the way Emile indulged in chocolate to be very sensual. Perhaps it was strange to think so, but Ambroise liked to see Emile enjoy himself. Even if it was just a little bit of chocolate. Besides, today he should have Emile all to himself, as long as nothing came up. Ambroise could lay around and feed him chocolate if he wanted to. Oh God, did he want to now that he thought of it. And maybe try and convince him to go out to that one restaurant...

Or maybe he should snap out of it and focus on getting some errands run. Ambroise switched his thoughts to a more productive vein, listing out the practical things they were running short on. It was a boring list he compiled while driving, thinking hard on remembering it all and wanting to kick himself in the a** for not writing down before he left, like a rational person would. He decided to take his time, though, and stopped at the coffee shop before he ever reached the store. Emile wasn't saying anything yet, so why not?

The barista was in his usual place, his hair tied back as he prepared what seemed to be a rather large order with a precision that was to be admired. He did not rush, his pace was a steady and swift one as he pulled everything together, pushing the drinks towards the customer who took a good minute to test him on what had been placed in front of her. He kept his voice even, reciting the order and pointing to what was what, where he had written the names - as requested - and with the slightest hint of malice, asked if she wanted him to print separate receipts for each drink. She caught the malice and quickly paid the barista, walking out with drinks in tow.

"Ambroise. Nice to see your face this morning." the barista leaned against the counter, waiting for the woman to leave the shop before adding, "I've been dealing with bitches."

"It's been a while, Gio. What have you heard?"

"s**t, you haven't even ordered a coffee and you're asking for info."

"Oh come on, I just wanna hear what's new. You know me." A smile spread over Ambroise's lips, "My usual, please. And all the info you feel like sharing."

"You know, I got something you might be interested in." Gio set about making Ambroise's coffee of choice, taking his time putting it together, a serious look on his face. "And usually I don't wanna share too much with you because you've got some loose lips on you."

"It's not my lips, it's the rest of me."

"Oh, excuse me for being polite. I know you don't need it, but there's money involved. s**t tons." Gio grinned, "I know a guy who's pretty intent on figuring out who's in this video that's been online."

"Video?"

"Yeah, your kind of video. Some guys trying to get it on, but one's not too into it. If you know them, he'll reward you. No, you're gonna have to look for the video yourself. I'm not into showing that X-rated s**t at work. You should just ask your geek if he knows what's up." He pushed the coffee towards Ambroise, "Think your sovrano will like that information?"

"He's always interested in what you have to say, Gio." Ambroise smiled as he dropped a few bills into the barista's tip jar.

"Oh you spoil me."

"That's what I'm here for, baby. To butter you up and keep you well-fed."

"What, you gonna eat me later?" Gio's voice held a note of sarcasm, but Ambroise kept eye contact with the man, a lazy, sly smile on his face.

"Mmm, I was thinking about it." Ambroise replied, using a tone of voice that was usually reserved for one man only, leaning over the counter, holding his card out to the barista.

"Get off my counter." Gio laughed and swiped the card. From there, the conversation devolved into senseless chatter, the two carrying on like old friends. Ambroise sipping his coffee, feeling infinitely more aware, and Gio his easy-going self. It was a regular scene at Apassionato, one that could have taken place any other day - but today was different. A tension hung in the air, one neither would address. Because now Ambroise had questions of his own that needed to be answered. Wouldn't Emile love to know about this?

Invisible Junior

User Image

xx ALL OF THESE CUTS AND BRUISES THAT WILL FADE AWAY I ACT AS IF THEY'VE MADE ME THAT MUCH WISER xxxxxxxx
          xx ALL OF THESE CUTS AND BRUISES THAT WILL FADE AWAY I ACT AS IF THEY'VE MADE ME THAT MUCH WISER xxxxxxxx

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ❛ ANOTHER ━ NIGHT I S⇣NK INTO » MY LONELY BED ♛◟
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx TO SHUT OUT ⇣EVERY SOUND AS I〔 SCREAM 〕INSIDE MY × HEAD ▬
        chrysanthemum noire
        xxxxxxiAND LIKE A TURNING WHEEL THE TIME KEEPS MOVING ON xxxx AND LIKE A TURNING WHEEL THE TIME KEEPS MOVING ON
        xxxxxxiAND LIKE A TURNING WHEEL THE TIME KEEPS MOVING ON xxxx AND LIKE A TURNING WHEEL THE TIME KEEPS MOVING ON

xxxxxxx◣ the ⇣pain from ↺yester◟ day is now just so long⋮ gone xx
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand as I fall into another aching sleep ↯
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand as I fall into another aching sleep ↯

xxxxx「 THECRYINGVOICEIKEEPONHEARINGECHOESDEEP 」 ♕
        ▧ ▧ ▧

Crash.

The sound of shattering glass echoed throughout the whole room and awakened a sleeping
            subject. With an obviously irritated expression, Leverytt, who was about to conduct a
            surgery, crossed the room to the wakened patient and put her to sleep again. It was
            troublesome if she had to struggle against the straps. As the patient fell back into another
            deep sleep, Leverytt’s gaze shifted to the subject he was with earlier.

“Naughty girl – didn’t I tell you not to move around so much?”

Tap. Tap. Tap.

Because her mouth was sewn shut, she couldn't yell at all. With false hope that squirming
            would break her free of the restraints, she did so causing the small bottle that was placed
            next to her to fall. As she continued to squirm, Leverytt slowly approached her with a
            sinister smile on his face, obviously angry at what she had done. Still, she looked at
            Leverytt pleadingly.

Disgusting. Vile. Corrupted.

Oh, how he hated these people, and how they sell their bodies that way. They beg, beg to
            be taken, bought for the sole purpose of pleasure. Although, those who buy their bodies
            are just as low as they are. However, they’re fine as test subjects for experiments as well
            as organ donors. Some of them have certain healthy organs. However, they are rare, but
            some people on the black market are sick enough to buy most things anyway. It’s no
            concern to Leverytt whatever they’re going to do with it. Income is income and that’s what
            matters – it’s just so that blasted, self – righteous club manager won’t complain as much.
            He complains enough about the morals of experimenting, cutting and selling body parts,
            especially towards female subjects that happen to fall under the scientist’s grasp. Leverytt
            isn’t the type to take things that aren’t his, or at least he claims so. He’d jump at any
            opportunity to cut someone up, especially when that certain person’s eyes intrigue him.

Crash.

Leverytt’s irritation boiled over as the girl had yet again managed to break another small
            bottle of the drug. Frankly, Leverytt was tired and angry at the girl that he decided she
            wasn’t worth the trouble. Leverytt’s expression changed into a sweet smile and with a
            sweet tone of voice he says to her, “Die.” Leverytt stabs her in the heart with the syringe
            his Sovrano had blessed him with. The tool glistened a pretty blue that caught the eyes of
            the girl, however, it wasn’t long before the magic took effect and left her unable to move
            completely but still feel the pain of something piercing through her. Without removing the
            syringe, Leverytt took out a pair of gloves and put them on. Leverytt moved his right hand
            to stroke her face lightly, her eyes following the movement.

“Your eyes are disgusting.” Leverytt says before just reaching in to grab her right eye. He
            didn’t care for it, so it’s a waste of effort to remove it properly without damage. Her left eye
            clearly showed that she was in so much pain, Leverytt let out a short chuckle as he plays
            with the recklessly removed right eye.

Leverytt wasted no time and instantly tore out her other eye. She tries to scream but
            instead her sewn mouth slightly bubbles with blood. From Leverytt’s happy demeanor it
            changed into a frustrated one, “Really disgusting. Your blood is everywhere on the surgical
            bed. Who knows what kind of diseases it has.”
            he mutters darkly to himself as the girl
            continued to bubble blood before he mercilessly cuts the rest of her body up. From the
            flesh to the bone and head to toe, the girl was cut into smaller pieces. Leverytt had decided
            not to sell her body parts, but to burn them instead, a little childish of him to get so angry
            over spilled drugs but it’s his choice. It wasn’t like Nero was going to lose big money
            because of such anyway.

After he finished cutting her up, he put the parts – as well as the plastic gloves and coat
            her wore during the incident - into a bag and left it in a corner. Leverytt then started to
            clean the blood off the surgical bed, making sure to wash it off properly. His OCD got the
            better of him and he washed it with almost everything he could think of that would do the
            trick, even bleach.

Once he was satisfied with his cleaning, he looked at the time and noted that it was a
            more decent hour now or at least it was an hour people would actually be awake. Leverytt
            was planning to visit his abuela today, and decided going there in the morning was better.
            At least he could easily go over to the market to buy some materials before going back to
            the laboratory.

He decided it was a little too early though. Abuela should just be waking up, so he looked
            over to the sleeping patient. It was his intention to just sell the girl’s parts after cutting
            them but he really wanted to see what the new drug could do. With that thought in mind,
            her grabbed a syringe from a nearby glass cabinet and put a small amount of the liquid
            drug in it. Slowly, he injected the subject from her wrist and pulled it out. A few seconds
            in, she starts to twitch and murmur – clear signs that she seemed to be hallucinating.

However, it wasn’t long before she stopped moving. For a few moments, Leverytt wondered
            if he had mistaken another chemical for the liquid drug but confirmed that it was, in fact,
            the correct liquid. Upon closer inspection of the motionless body, Leverytt found nothing on
            the outer part of the body. It looked the same as it had before the shot was administered.
            He decided that cutting up the body would help him understand what just happened, so he
            grabbed a clean scalpel and put on his gloves.

Unlike his previous subject, he cut her slowly just to make sure it wouldn't do damage to
            anything inside. As he peeled back the layer of skin he just cut, he discovered that none
            of the vital organs in the abdominal region had been damaged at all. All perfectly fine, and
            fairly healthy. Leverytt wondered if he had invented a poison instead of a drug. He looked
            at her face, and decided that taking the eyes weren’t necessary, however, he would need
            to examine the brain’s condition. Again, he made incisions slowly and carefully but
            stopped when a fluid started to seep out. It looked a pinkish white mixed with red and it
            wasn’t a very nice thing to look at. Leverytt decided to stop there, already knowing what
            had happened. A sigh escaped his lips as he washed the scalpel and threw away the
            gloves.

“I must’ve put too much.” He murmurs to himself. Selling the body parts would be a bit
            dangerous, so he decided that it would just be disposed of. Leverytt cleaned up the lab
            and left notes for his subordinates – instructions on what to do with the subjects. Of
            course, he wouldn’t do it himself – that’s the use of the other members of NERO.

Leverytt entered his room and headed towards the shower. It was pretty early and he had
            nothing planned for the morning. His clients were coming in the afternoon, the next
            subjects were going to be brought in the early evening, and it was rare for Dante to visit in
            the morning. It was the perfect time to visit Abuela and to go check the market. After the
            shower, he put some casual clothes on and locked the door to his room. Before leaving,
            he checked to see if the candy he hid were still there. As soon as it was confirmed, he
            headed out the back door.

Leverytt was surprised by the breeze, it was something he wasn’t used to but it felt nice.
            He was a little unnerved by the noise, but the noise was a good change of pace from the
            silence of the laboratory and the occasional screams of his subjects. He walked at a
            slower pace thinking about the liquid drug, at first he felt remorse for what he had done. It
            would’ve been better to just test in on the first subject, then it wouldn’t be a waste of such
            a fairly healthy subject. Then he felt angry, blaming the first subject for the mess. After a
            bit he felt happy, it would be fine – he can just use the next subjects gather more
            information anyway.

He was greeted warmly by Abuela when he had come through the back door of the shop.
            Abuela seemed healthy and Leverytt was thankful for that. Since he had nothing to do for
            this morning, helping out at the shop seemed like a good thing to do. After he changed into
            a white shirt, jogging pants and sneakers, he headed to the dining area where the
            customers are. A group of older men called him over, Leverytt recognized some of them;
            they were Abuela’s friends. Leverytt did not want to go over there, he’d love to just murder
            them right there but he can’t and that’s what annoys him the most. With a sigh of
            resignation, Leverytt makes his way over to the table.

“Can I help you?” He says lifelessly, just imagining how he would murder the men in front
            of him.

“Aww. We just wanted to talk with Ni’s son, it’s been a while since we last spoke too. Did
            you get taller?”
            One of them said as he reached around to put an arm over Leverytt, who
            took a step back but the arm still rested on his shoulder, "Hey, do you know about the
            video?”

Leverytt made a face at the man and responded, “A video? About what?”

“Really, haven’t you heard of it yet? The guy at Appassionato said that someone’s willing
            to pay for the names of these people here.”
            The man whispered and hands over a phone,
            Leverytt felt suspicious but as the short clip played, Leverytt was stunned. He played it
            over and over, it was hard to tell but he had a hunch about who those were. His head
            started to ache and he felt an irritation well up in him. He handed the phone back and
            walked away from them, ignoring their calls and opting to take the orders of the other
            customers instead. After about an hour, he headed up to his room upstairs and dropped
            into the bed.

His thoughts drifted to the video, it was really short and blurry. It’s impossible to make out
            their faces from that, at least from Leverytt’s point of view. The irritation he felt earlier came
            back as he glared at a pillow. This is what happens when people don’t think properly or carefully.
            They get caught in a scandal.

“What do I care anyway?!” Leverytt shouts angrily and tosses the pillow at a wall. “Serves
            Dante right if that is him in the video anyway.”
            He picks up the pillow he tossed and fixes
            it on the bed, suddenly feeling better than a second ago. Letting out what he thinks out
            loud felt nice, once in a while. Even if, maybe, just maybe someone heard him.

“I don’t have time to think of scandals that he or anyone else is involved in anyway. I should
            really start thinking about that 6 month review too.”
            He takes his time in changing before
            leaving the shop, but not before Abuela gave him the packs meals she prepared. With a
            smile and a thanks, Leverytt leave to go to the market. Who cares about the reward, he’s
            making profit from all he’s doing in NERO. Even though he receives just 10% of the income,
            it’s a pretty big number already.

ninefoxes's Pardner

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

false false false false falseUser Image
        false false( YOU DIDNT WAIT ⇢ 「 FOR ME TO HELP YOU OUT
        False lnnocence coded dis shetI WOULD HAVE STAYEDfor le natty bumTO CLEAR THOSE FINALfor le natty bum DOUBTS
        false ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ : ( ♚ ) : ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███
        in my hazy thoughts, i desperately tried to cling to what could haveBEEN SENSE OR REASON, BUT I COULDNT FOR THE THING THAT KEPT PENETRATING INSIDE ME WAS HOT AND SEARING, SO MUCH SO I CRIED OUT, BUT NOT IN PAIN, PLEASURE. I COULDNT TAKE THE OVERWHELMING FEELING THAT BLOOMED INSIDE ME AND GREW AND GREW, AS I MOANED OUT MY LOVER'S NAME, CLINGING TO HIS SOFT NECK.
        in my hazy thoughts, i desperately triedBEEN SENSE OR REASON, BUT I COULDNT FOR THE THING THAT KEPT PENETRATING INSIDE ME WAS HOT AND SEARING, SO MUCH SO I CRIED OUT, BUT NOT IN PAIN, PLEASURE. I COULDNT TAKE THE OVERWHELMING FEELING THAT BLOOMED INSIDE ME AND GREW AND GREW, AS I MOANED OUT MY LOVER'S NAME, CLINGING TO HIS SOFT NECK.

false false falseIS IT BETTER TO HAVE LOVED OR NOTAT ALL ✦
        UGH FALSE WHY WHITE COLORING PLACING UGHAND I FIND MYSELF QUESTIONINGfalseALL THAT I HAVE DONE
        false false● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ◞ ❁
        THIS PLACING s**t MAKES ME UPSETAND IM TRYING TO PRESSREALLY UPSETTHE BUTTON TO REWINDREALLY UPSETAND IM TRYING TO PRESSREALLY UPSETTHE BUTTON TO REWIND
        false false falseANDIFINDMYSELFWHISPERING * ➥ THERES MORE I COULD HAVE DONE

He hadn’t slept – again. His eyes were red, slack, but not because of boredom or his passive aggressive anger. His cheek resting on the back of his hand, his eyebrows pressed together, he clicked his tongue. How could he have been so careless?

Leaning back into his chair, his arms behind his head, he looked up to the ceiling with a scowl on his face. It was hard to keep Dante out of things, especially this specific…video, that had been spreading around like wildfire. The first time he saw it, it took all of his meager self-control not to expose himself by taking that phone and smashing it in his hands, relishing in the pleasure of destruction. But what would this do other than give him away? This video could be everywhere, not on just one phone. So he would have to act oblivious, for now anyway.

Eyes darting to the windows that looked down into the city below, he didn’t know how long he could stand being quiet. Cold sweat beading on the nape of his neck, he put his hand back on the desk once more, drumming his fingers in order to give his hands something to do. He wanted to storm out of those doors and kill people, maim them, tear them apart. His anger and frustration boiled inside him as he tried to keep calm, pressing so hard into his desk in seconds it was reduced to nothing but splinters. “Tch.” He murmured, popping a piece of candy in his mouth to give him instant calm. Oh well, this wasn’t the first time that had happened.

Dante however was not amused in the least. He was not afraid of his reputation being tarnished – it was already tainted and dark as it was, but if it was found out he was trying to rape his brother he wouldn’t be the only one judged. Knowing his brother all too well, he knew the boy would be humiliated, and it would be even harder to convince him to come back. As if it wasn’t hard enough already.

Maybe it was better this way, a voice deep down inside him said. If Aura’s wasn’t here, he had no possibility of hurting him. The monster writhing inside him like a snake, baring its fangs, clawing up his throat and lingering on his lips making him say what he never wanted to say, made him do things he never wanted to do. He was a constant danger, and his brother was safer this way. Yet, somehow, he was lonely.

Chuckling at how disgusting and weak that thought was, he put his arm over his eyes and started to sob quietly. He never wanted to hurt him like that, but his desire had become overwhelming. He had wanted to make Aura his even if he didn’t want it – no he knew he didn’t want it. Dante ruined everything, hurt the only person who still thought him even a bit human, and now he was alone again.

Alone in the darkness where it whispered in his ear the thoughts and desires of a demon. Where he found happiness as he heard people scream, as he tore into flesh, the blood staining his fingers. It was a nightmare, a waking nightmare. Waking to corpses, tears in his eyes, he knew he was a monster.

Now there was no one, nothing holding him back. Nothing.

Pulling off his gloves, he stared down at his hands, which were painted black as if they had been burned and smiled through his tears. It was only a matter of time until he died, and he knew it. He knew it as his power grew it also consumed him, killed him from the inside. How long would he last? He felt like every breath he took was another minute wasted and lost, something he could never get back. His life was limited, and he could feel it drawing to an end. Swirling in his rolling chair, he rolled around the floor with his head angled up towards the ceiling. Now that he had successfully gotten Aura to hate him, he could die in peace.
                  No one would miss him.

Eyes hardening as the tear stains dried from his face, he pushed himself out of his chair, glanced one more time at the demolished desk and decided to leave, his destination easy and the best solution: Lev’s Lab. The place was some sort of comfort even amongst the dead corpses and smell of blood and drugs, because of the candy, and maybe the scientist too. Whenever he felt lonely or frustrated, he found it to be the best place to go – and whether or not Lev knew he was Dante’s stress ball was really all up to him.

A smirk pulled up along Dante’s lips. He doubted it.

Shoving his hands in his pockets, he kicked a few pebbles and fantasized about killing puppies as he made his way towards the lab, his head held high. When he got there and realized Lev wasn’t there, it didn’t stop him in the least. No disappointment or irritation filled his chest, instead he figured that the young boy would be out with his special ‘ol Abuela (which Dante only knew about because he stalked him quite a lot) and he would be there sooner or later. But Dante liked surprised better.

Forcing his way through the back door, it took him as usual on the spot three minutes to find the candy and there it stared back at him, waiting. Dante couldn’t help but have a triumphant smile. He couldn’t understand why Lev bothered to hide them – Dante could be compared to a dog, he could practically sniff them out. Smashing the lock, he pulled out some candies and shoved the extras in his pockets before plopping one in his mouth.

He had time, and could probably wait here, but he hated waiting. It was too…boring, for an impatient b*****d like him. Strolling back out as if he had never been there, Dante followed the route Lev normally took – and his smile only grew when he saw a familiar figure in the distance.

Acting like an excited schoolgirl, he jogged over to the boy, his arms wide, and hugged him, which he knew Lev would hate. Lifting him off the ground effortlessly he set him back down with a goofy smile on his face, all the while having a mischievous look in his eyes. All traces of his tears were gone now, his face a mask of all kinds of emotion. He knew the bigger smile he had on his lips, the more scared the boy would be and so it continued to grow, and grow, and grow. It was amusing to Dante since he watched Lev kill people and cut to them to pieces, and yet just to see him smile seemed to unsettle Lev more than anything. “Ah, its so great to see you.” He announced dramatically, wiping some stray hairs on his face. “Back from visiting Abuela?” He jibed with a smirk, putting his hands behind his back and keeping pace with the boy.

Taking a candy from his pocket, he smiled yet again at the boy with swelling pride, because once more the scientist could not hide the candies well enough. Plopping one in his mouth, now in a much more chipper mood, his thoughts far away from any video, he sucked on it right in front of Lev’s face before letting out another laugh.

♛ ♛ ♛ 。 ━━━━━━━━━━━━ IM NOT THE SAME IT FEELS LIKE IM MISSING OUT
        false false false false falseTHE SKY HAS DRAINED NOW I MUST LIVE WITHOUTfalse false false false falseTHE SKY HAS DRAINED NOW I MUST LIVE WITHOUTfalse false false false falseTHE SKY HAS DRAINED NOW I MUST LIVE WITHOUTfalse false false false falseTHE SKY HAS DRAINED NOW I MUST LIVE WITHOUTfalse false false false false
        false false false false falseTHE SKY HAS DRAINED NOW I MUST LIVE WITHOUTfalse false false false falseTHE SKY HAS DRAINED NOW I MUST LIVE WITHOUTfalse false false false falseTHE SKY HAS DRAINED NOW I MUST LIVE WITHOUTfalse false false false falseTHE SKY HAS DRAINED NOW I MUST LIVE WITHOUTfalse false false false false
        false false falseAND I FIND MYSELF WHISPERING ✽ GOD HAVE ˟ YOU DONE
        [******** ******** SPACING LALALALALALLALAL SPACING YUP NO ( AND I WISH I HAD THE OPTION TO REWIND )HAHA NO( AND I WISH I HAD THE OPTION TO REWIND )HAHA NO( AND I WISH I HAD THE OPTION TO REWIND )

false false● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● false false❁ ❁ ❁
        IVE GOT THE MAGICCCCC IN MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIS IT BETTER TO HAVE LOVEDMEEEEEEOR NOT AT ALLMEEEEEEIS IT BETTER TO HAVE LOVEDMEEEEEEOR NOT AT ALLMEEEEEEIS IT BETTER TO HAVE LOVEDMEEEEEEOR NOT AT ALLMEEEEEEIS IT BETTER TO HAVE LOVEDMEEEEEEOR NOT AT ALL
        IVE GOT THE MAGICCCCC IN MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIS IT BETTER TO HAVE LOVEDMEEEEEEOR NOT AT ALLMEEEEEEIS IT BETTER TO HAVE LOVEDMEEEEEEOR NOT AT ALLMEEEEEEIS IT BETTER TO HAVE LOVEDMEEEEEEOR NOT AT ALLMEEEEEEIS IT BETTER TO HAVE LOVEDMEEEEEEOR NOT AT ALL
        IM DONE YES HALLEJUHAH I CANT EVEN SPELL ITI LOST MY WAY

Predestined Star

User Image
                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                          NERO INTENDITORE
                                                   SHUT UP ! !      `&hush your mouth*
                              CAN'T YOU HEAR YOU TALK TOO LOUD
                                                          NO. I CAN'T HEAR NOTHING   CAUSE I GOT MYHEAD; UP IN THE { CLOUDS }
                                i bite off anything that i can      chew 
                                i'mxxxxchasingxxxxcarsxxxxupxxxxandxxxxdownxxxxthexxxxavenue
                                                    xxxbut that's okay
                WIND ME UPXXPUT ME DOWNXXSTART ME OFFXX&XXWATCH ME GO
                                    I'LL BE RUNNING CIRCLESgamalieleranaround you sooner than you know
                                    I'LL BE RUNNING CIRCLESgamalieleranaround you sooner than you know
                                          & YOU JERK IT OUT

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Mmf." Somewhere an alarm was blaring and Gamaliel wished it wasn't. It just wasn't one of those days where he would have liked to see daylight. But then he remembered his plan and spared a glance at Daniel. Still sleeping. Good. He slid out of bed and silently departed for the kitchen after the morning routine. He began to pull out pans and ingredients and a book that he believed if he followed to the letter would finally let him create something edible. Today, today he was going to cook. Breakfast wasn't that hard. Right?

Wrong.

Apparently, Gamaliel was too impatient to wait for the omelette to cook on one side before flipping it over to the other, causing it to crack and spill. So he waited. And waited too long so that it burned. That got pushed into the trash can and he tried again with better but inedible ( in his eyes) results. He decided to set his sights on something visibly easier. Scrambled eggs. They became burnt as well. Disgusted with himself and eggs, Gamaliel prepared the toast. There was no way he could ruin that. Just pop it in the toaster and it came out perfectly right? Wrong again. He had the settings on too high and the highly toasted, blackened pieces of bread shared its fate with the eggs. Unable to do anything but pour some milk, Gamaliel frustratingly ate cereal instead. Well there went his 'Surprise-Daniel-With-Amazingly-Prepared-Breakfast' Plan.

At this precise moment of Gamaliel's pity party, Daniel chose to stride in. He pointed at the trashcan. "Breakfast is in there." Daniel rolled his eyes. "What do you want, I'll cook breakfast instead. You could have just called me, you know." Gamaliel ignored his question and sullenly said, "I wanted to do something for you instead." For this he received a kiss.

"Don't worry about it, you do a lot of things for me already, you know." Gamaliel waved this away. While it was true, sometimes it seemed as if Daniel did more for him than he could in return. "That's nothing." Daniel chuckled. "You're really weird, you know? So what do you want?" Gama rolled his eyes and finished up his cereal, washing the bowl and spoon. "Omelettes and toast." He said automatically. Daniel took this opportunity to tease him. "Alright then, here Gama, you want to learn how?" Gamaliel furtively glanced at the cookbook sitting on the counter and mentally cursed its existence. It hadn't taught him how to cook. Not at all. ...Then again, he hadn't exactly followed the instructions word for word. He sighed. "No, it's okay. I think it's hopeless. I burned toast for crying out loud."
                                                                "It's fine, Gama. Can you mix the eggs then?"
                                                                "Yes. I can mix eggs."

Daniel handed Gamaliel the mixing bowls and he instantly set to mixing them as best he could while Daniel made toast. When he was done, he handed the bowl to Daniel who set the perfectly made toast on the plates and began creating omelettes that would no doubt taste superb. They exchanged some banter as he cooked and then Daniel placed the omelettes on two plates with a kiss. "Don't be so sulky, Gama. Here, you can eat now. Your cooking skills may be a little questionable, but I love you anyway, yeah?" He smiled and picked up his fork. "Thanks. I love you too. What are you plans for the day?" He asked as he dug in.

"Eh? Well, I got nothing really, I'll probably just hang around the clinic."

Truth be told, Gamaliel was a little relieved to hear that since he had something he wanted to do and would have felt guilty leaving Daniel all by himself. "Well, I need to go talk to my boss about something." He finished what was left of his omelette and placed the plate in the sink. Picking up his coat, he stopped to kiss Daniel. "I'll see you later then?" Daniel waved him off and Gamaliel departed. Time to broach the sex tape subject with his favorite volatile, candy-loving boss.

He had exhausted his options. Dante wasn't at the club or at Lev's lab and Gamaliel knew little else about his boss. Tired, he decided to go shopping for candy that shouldn't exist. It would serve Dante right for eluding him. He picked up the jar and began to roam the market, looking for useless things to buy when he ran into Dante and Lev. He was surprised to see Lev here. The guy was just one of those people that Gamaliel had a set idea of and seeing Lev out of his element threw Gamaliel off for a second. But then he quickly unscrewed the cap on the jar, took out some candies and left the jar behind. "Good morning Leverytt, Sir." He said, nodding at both of them and emphasizing the 'sir.' It was his life's mission to make Dante tick, which may have seemed suicidal but Dante seemed to know that and just got even more...relaxed. Which infuriated Gamaliel but he didn't let that show because it would have just amused his boss even more. "Here, Dante." He said, pressing the vegetable flavored candies into Dante's hand, continuing lightly, "How are you all?"

Right now probably wasn't time to mention that tape. It was hardly proper for in-the-middle-of-the-market talk when just about anyone could hear. The sex tape could wait until later.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀
                                                                              'CAUSE × IT'S × EASY × ONCE × YOU × KNOW × HOW × IT'S × DONE
                                                                                          you can't stop now:     IT'S ALREADY BEGUN
                                                                                  Y - YOU FEEL IT    ( can't you feel it? ) RUNNING THROUGH YOUR BONES
                                                                                          & YOU JERK IT OUT
                User Image
                ██████████████████████████████████ ███████████ ████████████ ███
                THE*CATALYSTOF—SHADOWS ' CALLINGTONIGHTxxxx
                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (XXgiving into temptationXX)
                      NO TIME FOR HESITATION, NO TIME TO FIGHT XXXXXNO TIME FOR HESITATION, NO TIME TO FIGHT XXXXXNO TIME FOR HESITATION, NO TIME TO FIGHT
                      NO TIME FOR HESITATION, NO TIME TO FIGHT XXXXXNO TIME FOR HESITATION, NO TIME TO FIGHT XXXXXNO TIME FOR HESITATION, NO TIME TO FIGHT

xxxxxxxxx ╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲ ╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

XXXXXXXX
                    User Image
                              Descry leaned against the window, watching the delicate smoke escape to the sky. He should be coming any minute now. He watched the embers light a ghastly orange before taking another deep breath. And heard the whispers of footsteps in the room. He knew his visitor; although he was surprised he hadn't come bursting in. Perhaps it was because he came to pick up his precious partner, Dakota. It seemed as if Ryder was wary of having him around Descry. After all, he had made his interest clear, hadn't he? "Settle down Ryder. Dakota's made his way safely here." Descry let his lips curve, amused with Ryder displeased expression. The man looked aggravated he had even dared taken a step into the brothel. But he would have to, now wouldn't he? Descry gestured to the bed where the tonight's lover lay. "I don't want you to disturb Dakota; he's barely gotten any sleep." Although there was no mistake as to what he'd been doing for the night. Descry himself had only left his trousers riding low on his hips, the discarded shirt was wrapped around Dakota. And he knew Ryder certainly couldn't miss the bruises marring the white skin peeking out from under the covers. He was always playing a dangerous gamble when he slept with the younger man, but the fun was in the danger. That and Ryder was certainly seething tonight, more than usual perhaps? Descry followed Ryder's gaze up to the bedpost, and then he knew. "...I suppose I forgot to take those off?"

Digging the key from the depths of his pocket, the abused bed creaked under his weight as he sat to unlock Dakota's cuffs. The sigh of relief and the white-haired beauty sidling up to him was nothing less than tempting. Alas.. "No more playing, 'Kota." Still though, he caressed the sensitive areas of Dakota’s neck, tempting out purrs like a pleased feline. "Your keeper's here, and while I'm not adverse to a little morning romp.." He gave a smirk to Ryder, giving a pointed look at Dakota’s alluring figure. "I'm not too sure he'd like that." While Descry liked the danger of pleasure, he wasn't looking to get shot quite yet. Knowing Ryder, he would likely shoot him without a second’s hesitation—good thing he had to be divested of weapons before entering Descry’s private rooms.

Descry nudged Dakota up. "Take a shower, alright? Even if you do look ravishing like that, I think you'd be a bit too provocative for the men out there." Even if one did have to appreciate the sight of Dakota clad in only a shirt. Without a shred of modesty or inhibition, Dakota was always up for more. It made for .. interesting nights.

... Once the bathroom door closed, Descry wasn't surprised to be met with a growling guard wolf. It was a shame that he couldn't tug that Ryder into bed himself when it was such an opportune moment. Really, such a shame. Turning idly to Ryder, Descry watched him; watched just as much Ryder glared at him.

"You're not usually one to interrupt. I suppose I have to ask what brings you here today?"

As overprotective as Ryder was of the dear Dakota, Ryder ( if he could help it ) took pains to avoid Descry's club. Whether it was the profession or his aversion to what he did; Descry had never understood what was so sordid about providing a place of pleasure. Of course, he provided a array of choices from women, to men, and even to the narcotic delight of a few others who could.. afford it.

Keeping his eyes on Ryder, playing idly with the metal cuffs and tracing it with familiarity, he waited for the man to address him. And perhaps he couldn't help but be distracted with the idea of this man being in Dakota's position-- albeit, he wouldn't be nearly as eager. The thought lent him a moment's surprise when he was brought back to the matter at had. "Hm?" At Ryder's muttered words, Descry's hand flicked out to catch the phone tossed over to him. His eyes skimmed over the brief, dismal video, watching it with disinterest. And then he turned it off himself, giving it a dismissive look. "That was a bit tame, wasn't it? Hardly worth the attention it's been garnering." The blatant interest in the video was rampant even in his own club, and its patrons had been very.. speculative as to who it was. Even suspicious. Perhaps it wasn't the video that engendered people's curiosity as to who it's victims were. But as for Descry; the matter was of little importance. He didn't care to interfere in the little game that was being bandied about. "Personally, it could've been shot better. I would've loved to see the boy's writhing and moaning, rather than this poorly shot clip." Glancing again at the discarded phone, he shrugged. Being watched and being filmed was nothing new; but it wouldn't do to have that here because of, how should he put it? Confidentiality.

Looking up at Dakota, Descry couldn't help but give a satisfied smile. "After all, we've done a lot worse than this, haven't we?"

the wicked butterfly's Significant Otter

Tenacious Plague

User Image
                            XXXXTHIS IS A CALL TO ARMSXXXXTHIS IS A CALL TO ARMSXXXXTHIS IS━
                            XXXXXX」 ████ ` THIS IS x GONNAx HURT ████
                            XXXXXXXX♛」 ████ ` THIS IS x GONNAx HURT ████
                            LET IT OUT LET IT OUT LET IT OUT LET IT━━ ( so listen up !)
                            ▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
                            XX » ( THIS IS- &: A SECOND .COMING
                            ANDONEMORE maybe maybe; wasted
                            HOLD ON TIGHT! HOLD ON!xxXXIT'SXXYOURXXFINESTXXHOURXX!
                            HOLD ON TIGHT! HOLD ON! HOLD ON! HOLD ON

[******** this s**t.” He growled, staring up at Club Rovente’s half-lit sign.

How the ******** did he end up here again? He hated this place. No, hate wasn’t the proper word. Despise? Despise. He despised the club. He despised the club that was really a brothel. That was part of the reason he hated it so much. NERO wasn’t an A category genius in originality but the club was a useful front for the part that made the most money. At least that was how it was explained to him. Several times. Every time he threatened to burn the place to the ground. One time he’d gone through with it. The one time his lighter actually lit up on the first run without Ryder having to beat it against a wall or throw it on the ground or kick it somewhere. But the fire hadn’t gotten very far—certainly not to the part of the brothel he wanted in ashes the most.

His room. His self-claimed territory. Whatever the ******** that was. Every time he came here, he ended up in Descry’s room somehow. But never for more than a few minutes. He’d hate to pick up some manner of disease from those sheets. Though he’d love to put a few red stains in the sheets ~ but Descry was annoyingly fast. Almost as fast as him. His quick irritation didn’t help him when Descry intentionally pissed him off.

He glanced up at the sign again and pulled out a cigarette from his pack. He’d need a cigarette to handle this. There was really only one reason he bothered going near Descry and his whores. And that was to pick up Kota—his self-claimed little ‘brother’. In reality, they worked together ‘recruiting’ new members for NERO. Disposable dogs really, nothing ever stood out from the groups they found. “******** queens, all of them.” He muttered, rolling his eyes some. Kota was the ‘beauty’ behind the operation; he reeled them in Ryder roughed them up, made sure they didn’t escape and generally gave them a taste of what was coming for them. Toughen them up. Teach them to stop bitching at the door. That was his job. And while he didn’t hate it, he preferred quick operations so he could enjoy his free time away from ******** Descry.

He clicked the lighter wheel once, twice, but nothing but a soft click. [********] He rolled his eyes and smashed the lighter into the side of the club. Once. Twice. Then flicked the wheel and bam, lights on. He lit the cigarette lazily. Why was it always such a bother?

He didn’t take long with the cigarette. He didn’t have the ******** time. He had to get Kota out of here. He didn’t understand why Kota ended up here almost every night and as pissed off as he was with Ryder for it, he ended up kicking the door and getting him anyway. He smoked the cigarette halfway through before crushing it underneath his foot and entering the club.

Upon first glance, it was a club. But Ryder knew better. He weaved his way through the facade and into the back area. The ‘guard’ gave him a once over but didn’t do jack s**t to stop him. The one time he had Ryder’d given him a souvenir for his trouble. He had to wonder if he still had the scar from it.

The back area was the same as it always was. He had to ignore the sounds of the ‘working girls’; he had to ignore the ‘working girls’ in general. He’d never hurt one—he wasn’t that heartless—but sometimes the ‘newer’ ones tried getting places with him that they shouldn’t have. Disinterest. He could’ve cared less about the actions going on here, as long as they didn’t affect him. Step two. Weapons check before entering the main arena. He’d never had a problem with that—his body was the weapon; of course there was the pen knife in his pocket but he’d kill anyone that tried to take it away from him. It wasn’t like it was beneath him or anything. He’d long gotten used to hearing screams and breaking bones—some devil was almost excited by that. Like some bad calling.

He paused before the door—a split-second, no noises. Were they not awake yet? That’d be lucky. He could kick the door in—or have some fun spoiled when the door was opened for him. “I think I know how to open a door, thanks.”

Settle down, Ryder. Dakota’s made his way safely here. He grit his teeth at that voice. Staring at him lazily from near the window was Descry. Was he waiting for him? “That. Would be the ******** problem now wouldn’t it?” The room smelled of smoke—it was his ‘classy’ way of doing things. Laughable. If only he could strangle that skinny neck…he snorted in reply as Descry gestured at the bed behind him. Ryder wasn’t interested in games. He had no time for this. He was here to grab Kota and—

A split second of surprise settled on his face, quickly turning into aggravation. Sleep? “That’s not my problem is it?” There was a flash of silver in the corner, his gaze never left it. Securely fastened around the bedpost was a handcuff, the other chained to pale wrist he knew. It wouldn’t have bothered him—no, it would’ve drawn a sarcastic remark if it wasn’t Kota. If it wasn’t someone he gave a damn about. The marks alone were enough to piss him, but this? Icing on the cake ~ He almost laughed. He was going to kill him. He was going to tear his head off for this. Kota just had to get out of the way. He had little doubt that his idiot of a baby brother would get in the way if he made a move.

Don’t fall for it. Everything he did, every time he moved, it was like he was testing, teasing, him. Descry moved across the bed; some slap shot claim that he ‘forgot’ as he unhooked the handcuffs. The bed creaked; suggestive, like Descry’s lack of clothing but Ryder never played ball with him anyway. Quick words were exchanged between Descry and Kota. A caress. For his benefit no doubt. Ryder almost seemed bored by the exchange; he didn’t watch. That’d be what he wanted, wouldn’t it?

Kota curled up wearing only a shirt that had to be Descry’s. Disgusting. “Only if it involves killing you at the end.” His lips twitched up in a bored sort of smirk. His nerves were tired of this place. How long would it take for the guards to come if he—Kota slid off the bed at Descry’s suggestion. It almost made him sick to see him following orders like some b***h. The door shut behind him and Ryder weighed the pros and cons of what might happen if he killed Descry while Kota was in the shower.

“Oh, was I interrupting? I apologize for not giving a ******** and a half.”

Why? He was here to—ugh, there was some other business there, wasn’t there? He’d almost forgotten. He threw a phone from his pocket at Descry; shame he caught it. “Damn, missed.” He commented idly. On it was only one thing, some sort of sex tape that Ryder could’ve had no interest in whatsoever. He had little interest in the reward that accompanied it either. But NERO seemed interested for some reason. If he found anything out—which would probably be by accident—then he was supposed to report it. He was supposed to pass that message along when he went to grab Kota. Descry watched it with about as much interest as Ryder had.

“Too bad the world doesn’t work like that.” Or rather good. He’d have problems in a world that worked according to Descry’s whims. The biggest one being in what manner to kill him.

The door opened again and Kota slipped out. That was a short shower. Ryder raised a brow slightly. “We’re going.” He said simply; he was getting edgy, ready to leave the damned place. The longer he stayed here the more his body itched to snap Descry’s neck. But he just had to have the last say didn’t he?

Do you have a death wish?

Ryder didn’t like thinking about the things he did. Thinking held a person back and what good was that? Ryder just did things. Ryder didn’t usually give a damn what consequences came from those things either.

His fingers had curled themselves up into a fist and he lashed that fist out at Descry without a second thought.

“Whoops. Fist slipped.”

ooc: ugh, I ******** hate this post. I'm sorry guys.

Thieving Fatcat

amgwordsamgwhitetextamgUser Image
        alldatloveallA PILL TO MAKE YOU DUMB

alldatlovealldathatealldateloveallofit× × × A PILL TO MAKE YOU NUMB

xx……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
        xxxthis love, this hate is burning me away it's hard to face that we're all the same this love, this hate is burning me away it's hard to face that we're all the same
        xxxthis love, this hate is burning me away it's hard to face that we're all the same this love, this hate is burning me away it's hard to face that we're all the same

xx████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        xx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        xxit's hard to face that we're all the same it's hard to face that we're all the same it's hard to face that we're all the same it's hard to face that we're all the same

stalkingBUT ALL THE DRUGS IN THE WORLD
                                                and I fall to the ground with my teardrops and I get lost every time my heart stops
                                                and I fall to the ground with my teardrops and I get lost every time my heart stops
                                                i'll bring you closer, i'll hold you tightly we're going nowhere and things aren't over

allthestalkingallthestalkingallofitallofthe▫ ▫ ▫ xxxxxxxWON'T SAVE ME FROM MYSELF

People. What is it about them that makes them so annoying? Their mannerisms? Their ideals or their looks? The way they talk or dress? Micah Baal Cashel didn't have a specific point of dislike, it was more like a blanket. He disliked all people regardless of their individual traits. He is a fair person, after all... well, mostly. He wasn't going to dislike someone because of the color of his or her hair or the shape of his or her nose, Micah tended to have a general disdain for all the people he encountered. There were a few scattered here and there in his past or present that he enjoyed, but no more than he could count on one hand. His life just seemed to be filled to bursting with assholes and idiots that he had to find himself a place to hide. Which he did pretty easily by building a high-tech computer room in his apartment. Kept at a cool thirty-seven degrees, it was filled with technology. Multiple computers, broken equipment and those in construction were all neatly arranged on tables. A single wheely-chair occupied the center of the room, ready to move about. The lights were kept low (Micah has very sensitive eyes) and everything was clean. Actually, everything was more than clean... the entire room – the entire apartment – was pristine.

Micah, oddly enough, was not in his beloved computer room. He was lying on his bed, staring angrily at the ceiling. What prompted his angry mood? The Lord only knows. Though, if anyone could take a guess, they would probably say it was that video – the one that had gone viral a few days ago; the one that the barista was taking information about. The one that could have a huge pay off if the identities were revealed. Micah did not have a desire for the money ( anything he wanted or needed was easily acquired with his… special skills ) but he wanted to know who was in the video. He didn't know and it was really bothering him. Honestly, he was fixated on it. He absolutely hated being the last person to know something or - even worse - not being able to find out through his, ah, special means. He couldn't match the faces to a people - which was another frustrating aspect of it. They were untraceable to him – which was something… he hardly ever came across something that he could not crack. Codes and numbers were like food and water to him. When they were not able to help him, he did not know what to do.

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP

An alarm sounded and Micah sat up. ”Food alarm.” He muttered to himself. Micah, being an obsessive being, tended to get wrapped up in whatever he was focusing on. Hours could passed, but his attention would never stray. This was both helpful and unhelpful. At times where he was working, he would sometimes forget to eat. So, he had taken to setting alarms that would remind him of primal tasks that needed to be done. He believed it an elegant solution to a simple problem. Plus, he build special gadgets for it – definitely not needed but extremely entertaining.

”What’s there to eat?” He asked himself. The refrigerator was basically empty save for a few leftovers from take-out. He stared at the containers, scratching his head. How long ago had he gotten those? They didn’t look bad. He opened one, smelling its contents… it smelled fine. He left it to heat in the microwave while he cleaned himself up. Today – whatever the actual day was – was his day to visit Giovanni at Appassionato and he liked to look nice when he went out (even if all those stupid ******** that populated the world didn’t appreciate it). Even if… he didn’t appreciate it. But, Micah didn’t care if he liked it at all. What he thought didn’t matter at all. Or that’s what he told himself. If Micah wasn’t lying to himself that person was one of the only things he cared about. What was he doing? What was he thinking about? Who was he talking to? Who was he ********? That damn sexy Ambroise was always on his mind. Obsessed would be a nie way to describe it. Micah was fanatical about Ambroise. And any chance he could, Micah would ‘accidently’ bump into him and Appassionato was the perfect place for that.

Donning a trench coat, Micah headed for Appassionato. The café was nestled in the quieter part of the city. Micah liked its location because it meant he wouldn’t run into a lot of people. He walked in and immediately spotted Ambroise. Keeping his face neutral, he sat at a table and pulled out his computer. He might go out, but he wouldn’t talk to people often. Giovanni looked at him and waved. ”Micah, looking nice today.” He said with a grin.

”Yes, I know.” He responded deadpan. Micah didn’t like Giovanni, but he didn’t hate him either. In fact, he was pretty neutral about everyone… except for Ambroise. And, well, Asa. However much Micah tried to push all the people away, they just kept coming back in greater numbers. ”Any news for me?” He asked casually.

”Probably not much you don’t already know.” Giovanni said with a grin as he polished a glass. ”A video has been going around – a kinky one. I’m sure you’ve seen it already with your fancy technology. Someone is offering a mighty big reward for it. But, it’s not like you really need the money, eh?” Giovanni shrugged at Micah and turned to another customer. Micah returned his attention to his computer, his mind churning. Someone was offering money to know who was in the video? Who was offering the money? Why did they want to know so badly? Who was in the video? Internally, Micah was screaming in frustration. On the outside, all he showed was a small frown. He would find out sooner or later what was going on. Preferably sooner, but most likely later. He would know, though. He always found out. His network of information was probably second best to Giovanni’s. Giovanni was a people person but Micah had his computers. With a little digging, any secret would be revealed.

Invisible Junior

User Image

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
          ❛ ANOTHER ━ NIGHT I S⇣NK INTO » MY LONELY BED ♛◟
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx TO SHUT OUT ⇣EVERY SOUND AS I〔 SCREAM 〕INSIDE MY × HEAD ▬
          chrysanthemum noire

xxxxxxx◣ the ⇣pain from ↺yester◟ day is now just so long⋮ gone xx

xxxxx「 THECRYINGVOICEIKEEPONHEARINGECHOESDEEP 」 ♕
          ▧ ▧ ▧

While walking, Leverytt took notice of a shop selling perfumes. He walked over and picked
              one up, opening the lid to sniff it. A few of the perfumes made Leverytt wrinkle his nose and
              eyes water, but he found one that actually smelled pretty nice. His Abuela would certainly
              like it. He bought it and tucked it safely in his side bag. Leverytt smiled to himself but that
              smile was wiped off the instant he felt arms wrap around him. He hated unnecessary
              physical contact, he did and that's probably why Dante was so touchy feely around him
              but he didn't expect Dante to do it in a public area. Not to mention the fact that Dante was
              smiling; smiling at him nonetheless. As soon as Leverytt was put down, he was going to
              speak but Dante beat him to it.

"Ah, it’s so great to see you. Back from visiting Abuela?"

"It's not that great to see you -" Leverytt murmurs, "I mean, same. . . Yeah, the old people
              there are anno - - how did you know about that?"
              Leverytt looked at Dante questioningly
              but he noticed a familiar candy wrapper in Dante's hand and laughter; he gave up. Instead,
              he just started to walk again, in hopes that Dante would go away - of course he follows.

"What do you want from me? I mean, is there anything wrong?" Leverytt felt irritated but
              that quickly changed into fear once he realized Dante was really following him.

"Ah no, nothing's wrong, not really..." Dante replies while combing his fingers through his
              hair; Leverytt gave him an accusing stare but the accused looked away. Leverytt wasn’t
              convinced entirely, not that he believed most of the words coming from his king’s mouth
              anyway. He just sighed and dropped the subject. After all, he wasn’t really interested in
              Dante’s private life and he wasn’t going to start anytime soon, especially after that video
              he saw. Though, there’s only a small possibility that that was Dante.

“Then why are you tagging along?” Leverytt asks, looking around at the other shops. Not
              that it’s not nice having company when looking around the market area, though Dante’s
              company might be a little too much when in public. Who knows what stun this guy would
              pull off.

"Because I like you." Leverytt swore to the heavens that one day he’d actually have the
              guts to stab the guy in the face. That smirk on Dante’s face isn’t helping any either.

“I – Is that so?” Leverytt manages through gritted teeth, “How lovely. Is there anything you
              need? Since we’re out anyway – and I’m going to have to buy a new pack of candies since
              you seem to have found them again.”

"I need some more of you." Leverytt stopped abruptly and ducked, his arms covering his
              head. He wanted no more than to crawl back into his room, a place where Dante doesn't
              follow very often. He felt so irritated he might actually stab someone right there and then.

Leverytt was thankful that Dante had not done anything while he was chanting, “I HATE
              YOU” at the side of a market stall. He wasn’t calm yet, but calm enough not to do
              something reckless but Dante’s smirk, again, wasn't helping any.

They had visited the candy shop Leverytt went to often and it took him quite some time to
              convince Dante that they had to go. Leverytt wasn’t even that strong, so when he tried to
              drag Dante – he couldn’t even get him to move an inch. He needed to disinfect his hands
              after too, but subtly since Dante would have this weird look on his face whenever he sees
              Leverytt do that after touching him.

After a short walk, they arrived at an unnamed shop. There was no indication of what they
              sold at all in that small house yet Leverytt knew exactly what they had.

“Dante, stay outside please.” He says in a strict tone of voice, though Leverytt knew that
              Dante will probably go inside anyway. He’ll need to make this quick.

Leverytt steps inside and closes the door slowly. The old man by the counter instantly
              recognizes him and smiles.

“Came for your package, Sir?” He asks and Leverytt nods. he had stuck a deal with the
              old man. The package was filled with new lab materials and a few plant seeds shipped
              from another country. As well as a sample drug from a plant that was found by his
              subordinate. Leverytt needed to study it closely, they’re onto a new type of ecstasy drug
              and that was going to sell a lot, that’s for sure.

The old man kept talking but then he struck a nerve. The old man had been researching
              about Leverytt’s past and he mentioned about his missing sister. So far, no one in Nero
              had ever heard of the story about his younger sibling. And he intends to keep it that way,
              this man may very well be a threat and Leverytt wants to get rid of threats as soon as
              possible.

In an instant, Leverytt pulled out his syringe and put it through the other’s neck. The man
              fell down and Leverytt wasted no time in cutting him up. It was then that Dante had come
              in, the impatient man would’ve sooner or later and it wasn’t the first time Dante had seen
              him kill a person.

“You could’ve waited a little longer.” He stated, standing up and staring at Dante. Dante
              merely smirked, like his usual response to everything. Leverytt moved to the back room
              and washed his hand. He also disposed of the scalpel that was used, who knows what
              the blood contained – it’s dangerous to keep it.

Leverytt took the package and both of them walk out of the shop. He then took out his
              phone and sent a message to someone about cleaning the mess up and selling some
              parts to the black market. Once the message was sent another character joined them.

"Good morning Leverytt, Sir." The other says and Leverytt just nods in acknowledgement.

Leverytt slightly stared at the exchange. It was foreign to him to see Dante interact with
              other people. Honestly, he thinks it's a bit nice to know that Dante maintains relations
              with the other members - even though some of them are really annoying. But this
              particular exchange was quite new, Leverytt didn't actually remember the other's name at
              first. He only remembered the face.

"Vegetable candies?" Leverytt was a little nervous at the sound of that, it would be pretty
              healthy for people who like to eat candy but he was a scientist not a nutritionist and he
              really did not want to try those at all. However, curiosity caught the better of him, not for
              the taste but the flavor. He recalled a conversation he had with Gamaliel before,
              concerning a certain vegetable and a certain person.

"Are you giving Dante a carrot flavored candy?" He states out loud, a small smile forming
              on his face.

"Why yes, Leverytt, I am.” A grin, “Is there something on your mind?"

Leverytt looked over to Dante then back to Gamaliel, “Nothing really. Is there something
              on yours?"
              The smile on his face grew a little wider.

“Well, carrots have always reminded me of rabbits." Leverytt made a noise between a
              snort and a giggle and looked back at Dante. He wasn’t surprised that Gamaliel would
              just say it out loud. Leverytt had always though that Gamaliel was a risk taker, but he
              didn’t think he’d be that courageous. Through that, however, Leverytt gained a little
              courage too.

"You’re implying!” Leverytt starts to laugh, “Though he might look great in a costume.”

Gamaliel tilts his head to look at Dante while Leverytt tries to stop laughing, “Yes, yes he
              would. I can see it now. Would you let us put you in one Dante?"

Leverytt stopped laughing and felt really nervous that he started shaking a little. He
              gripped onto the package tighter, “W – What are you saying!” He asks and then murmurs,
              “We’re going to get killed!”

“Nothing, just a careless thought." Leverytt wondered if Gamaliel was courageous or if he
              was just an idiot, eitherway, Leverytt did not want to die just yet. He backed away slowly,
              just staring at Gamaliel’s obvious ‘I-don’t-really-care” attitude towards their king but before
              Leverytt could run the ******** away, his arm was caught by Dante’s hand. Leverytt eyes
              started to get a little teary, he wasn’t ready to die just yet!

ooc; 1AM - excuse the mistakes /sobs; also, totally don't regret anything.
              #bunnydante #noregrets #ilublew

Omnipresent Cultist

User Image
    User Image

There was a satisfaction that Dakota woke up to after a night with someone; someone good at what Kota liked if he were more specific on the matter. The kind that left him deeply sleeping, and nearly completely dead to the world. He liked to sleep like that for a while, so when the bed creaked beneath him -- he didn't open his eyes, only squeezed his eyes tighter hoping to find that deep, dark, warm place he'd been before he was disturbed. When his arms were released from whatever held them, the male slowly began to stretched them out towards the weight on the bed -- he was sure he'd been with Descry and he couldn't help but seek out the other. His fingers ran over the bed covers, and he drew memories of the night before, and those nights before that. Some people were good in bed, and some people were much better, and Descry was the latter of the two. Much to Kota's enjoyment.

It wasn't that odd for Kota to wake up and draw himself closer, if only to garner the others attention and more sex. The young male didn't wake up wanting sex, he woke up wanting warmth and warmth led to another body -- and then he usually couldn't help himself. Then there was Descry's voice, telling him they couldn't play anymore and Kota felt the mans fingers along his neck. A soft shallow moan came from half-asleep Dakota, as he tilted his head to encourage the other and didn't exactly catch the rest of what the other said. His fingers had finally brushed a different fabric, which Kota could only figure as a piece of Descry's clothing, but he was stopped from seeking any further than that when he was made to wake up further.

He hadn't even bothered to open his eyes yet, not until Descry nudged him up that he began to register that Descry had mentioned something about his keeper and that he wouldn't appreciate a nice morning wake-up call. Dakota woke quickly after that, his eyes wide as they flickered from Descry and towards the other person, his keeper as Descry had put it. Ryder looked pissed. Kota wondered on a scale of one to ten, how pissed Ryder was--and with a glance and the other's comment--Kota registered Ryder at about a thirteen. Was it bad that Kota was kind of happy to see that aggravation? Was it bad that he kind of wished it were more around fifteen points of anger and irritation instead?

It's not that Dakota had a thing for Ryder -- it wasn't like that at all. Even though Kota had tried at first. He hadn't tried again after that, and had found that his trust in Ryder was seemingly more than that of anyone the blond male had taken to bed. Ryder had his back when they worked, and even outside of work, but unlike Descry who Kota knew would stop when the sex stopped; the line of where Descry would stop offering any kind of protection. Kota couldn't judge with Ryder, and instead chose to push the boundaries of the other wondering where the line was. Sleeping with Descry was an easy button to press.

When Descry suggested a shower, Kota nodded slowly as he brought his hand up to rub his eye and yawned a little. A small smile on his lips when Descry commented on his current state of dress; someone else might have blushed, but Dakota merely felt more like dragging Descry with him to the shower. Or just, right there, on the bed would be fine with Kota too. He'd been in situations where people had watched, although he doubted Ryder would take that well at all. As he slid off the bed, he ran his fingers over Descry's back and ever tugged lightly at one of the belt loops. Dakota liked to be touching others; it was a habit to gravitate towards whoever was closest and Descry was closest and shirtless. That hadn't slipped past Kota, who glanced back at the other to flickered his eyes up and down, before he closed the door to the bathroom. The male didn't waste much time in the bathroom -- the thought that Ryder might snap and kill the other was an ever-present thought in the back of his mind.

Mostly Kota wanted to clean off last night, he'd have a proper shower at home with all his products and that meant he was soon standing in front of the mirror, pulling on his clothes from the night before. There was a quick assessment of the damage done; the bruises and marks. "I'm going to need to buy more cream," the male told himself as he pulled a face in disgust -- he didn't want to scar, and instead spent hours trying different creams to stimulate healing and trying a thousand different natural remedies. He'd found one he liked, but it came in such a tiny tube. He could hear the other two talking still -- but he could never be sure when one of them would say something. Kota didn't much want either of them dead; they were both important. They both were the reason Kota wasn't scared to run his mouth or do his job, or have his fun. When he re-entered the room, he was met with a more tension filled room before, and Ryder was firm in his expression to leave.

"But Ryder.." Kota didn't get to finish his statement that his hair was still wet, before he was met with a question from Descry.

When Descry smiled, Dakota noticed the phone in his hands and stretched his hand out.

"A lot worse than what?" Kota had little to no idea what they were talking about, but he could easily guess it had something to do with the phone and he wanted to know.

When Ryder's fist lashed out towards Descry, it was Kota who flinched first, before he moved forward in the aftermath. "Ryder, let's just go," Dakota stated, as he came to Ryders side, an arm wrapped around Ryder's waist to attempt to pull him away from Descry as he hoped the other wouldn't try to attack back. He didn't exactly want to get in the middle of a brawl and be met with either men's fists; Kota wasn't in the mood to be knocked out. Instead he chose to pull Ryder away and hide behind the other if Descry was pissed enough to retaliate. "I'm hungry, and I want something from that bakery in town," he said the words like they were talking over coffee and not on the verge of a fight; he wanted to distract both men from whatever had clearly pissed Ryder from thirteen to at least eighteen points on the scale.

This was why a good morning diet of sleeping in and sex was important -- it stopped people starting brawls

xx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx
                                                      설명할 틈은 없어 WE GOTTA GO, GOxx xx설명할 틈은 없어 WE GOTTA GO, GO
                                                      xx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx

ninefoxes's Pardner

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

false false false false falseUser Image
          false false( YOU DIDNT WAIT ⇢ 「 FOR ME TO HELP YOU OUT
          False lnnocence coded dis shetI WOULD HAVE STAYEDfor le natty bumTO CLEAR THOSE FINALfor le natty bum DOUBTS
          false ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ : ( ♚ ) : ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███
          in my hazy thoughts, i desperately tried to cling to what could haveBEEN SENSE OR REASON, BUT I COULDNT FOR THE THING THAT KEPT PENETRATING INSIDE ME WAS HOT AND SEARING, SO MUCH SO I CRIED OUT, BUT NOT IN PAIN, PLEASURE. I COULDNT TAKE THE OVERWHELMING FEELING THAT BLOOMED INSIDE ME AND GREW AND GREW, AS I MOANED OUT MY LOVER'S NAME, CLINGING TO HIS SOFT NECK.
          in my hazy thoughts, i desperately triedBEEN SENSE OR REASON, BUT I COULDNT FOR THE THING THAT KEPT PENETRATING INSIDE ME WAS HOT AND SEARING, SO MUCH SO I CRIED OUT, BUT NOT IN PAIN, PLEASURE. I COULDNT TAKE THE OVERWHELMING FEELING THAT BLOOMED INSIDE ME AND GREW AND GREW, AS I MOANED OUT MY LOVER'S NAME, CLINGING TO HIS SOFT NECK.

false false falseIS IT BETTER TO HAVE LOVED OR NOTAT ALL ✦
          UGH FALSE WHY WHITE COLORING PLACING UGHAND I FIND MYSELF QUESTIONINGfalseALL THAT I HAVE DONE
          false false● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ◞ ❁
          THIS PLACING s**t MAKES ME UPSETAND IM TRYING TO PRESSREALLY UPSETTHE BUTTON TO REWINDREALLY UPSETAND IM TRYING TO PRESSREALLY UPSETTHE BUTTON TO REWIND
          false false falseANDIFINDMYSELFWHISPERING * ➥ THERES MORE I COULD HAVE DONE

There was very little that could make Dante unhappy when he was around Lev. Cute little Lev, who liked to run away from his clutches which was inevitably futile, was like his replacement for cigarettes. An addiction, something that calmed his mind even amongst its greatest turmoil - and the strangest thing is that he found no reason behind it. The sides of his lips twitching upwards, his silver eyes glinted with a dangerous light as he merely thought - like there is a reason for anything.

Oh, but there was something that did make him upset. His eyes rolling over, disinterested to the familiar face of Gama, he crunched the piece of candy so loudly to the point it could have been threatening - but instead he only gave the man a gentle smile. Ah, if only his smiles were actually gentle. "Good morning little chick," he purred, rolling the candy around his mouth a little more before his attention back to Lev. Gama was boring, much too boring. He was tired of playing the boy's little games. He had been stupid to interrupt such a precious time, a time where he could stay by Lev's side. His candy letting out another loud crunch, he looked back at the boy one more time, his smile ever wider - though it couldn't be characterized as merely a smile anymore, it was like the grin of a cheshire.

Dante was already worked up. Normally he would have taken no notice of the way Gama did everything he could to irritate him, but now, now just a few little words could make him want to feel flesh in his hands, ripping it apart with his hands. He could feel it - the driving urge to kill. Not giving even a second look to the vegetable candies in his hand, he threw them into Gama's face - a childish notion really. But Dante found it a small mercy, he was such a gentleman. It could have been a knife after all. "Just fine and dandy." He chirped, his voice much too cheerful.

And yes, Dante could have been 'fine and dandy' if the conversation about the candies didn't continue. Continuing to speak didn't matter, but it was the fact that he could sense the conspiracy before it even happened. Teasing was alright, he did it all the time - but when he could feel the overwhelming appeal of murder, it wasn't. As a smile that Lev never showed Dante appeared so easily on the boy's face, the King's mood grew darker and darker. Why couldn't he make him happy? Why can't I make anyone happy?

"A costume?" He said after a long pause looking over the two boys with a sudden new interest, as if he hadn't seen them before. "A rabbit costume?" A twisted smile transforming his features once more, he continued,"Covered in the crimson red of your blood would be most beautiful wouldn't it?" Flashes of red were covering his sight now. He could hear his heart roaring in his ears, he could feel his fingers twitching, his tongue swiping along his dry lip, his eyes darting back and forth, his mind screaming as it shoved images of corpses in his mind. His breath was ragged, his silver eyes shone, he -

"Lev." He growled, a sound erupting from the back of his throat. His hand gripping tightly on the boy's arm, he pleadingly looked to him. "Are you done with your errands?" His voice was strained. Being near the boy again calmed his mind if only for a moment. Maybe he could let someone live for another day, maybe. "I don't think I can be out here for much longer." I'll kill someone. His eyes continued to silently beg with Lev, his gaze unwavering. I'm scared, help me.

"Don't you have something better to do?" Dante asked Gama, his back still turned. If he saw that face one more time he had a feeling he'd peel off the skin and enjoy it.

♛ ♛ ♛ 。 ━━━━━━━━━━━━ IM NOT THE SAME IT FEELS LIKE IM MISSING OUT
          false false falseAND I FIND MYSELF WHISPERING ✽ GOD HAVE ˟ YOU DONE
          [******** ******** SPACING LALALALALALLALAL SPACING YUP NO ( AND I WISH I HAD THE OPTION TO REWIND )HAHA NO( AND I WISH I HAD THE OPTION TO REWIND )HAHA NO( AND I WISH I HAD THE OPTION TO REWIND )

false false● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● false false❁ ❁ ❁
          IM DONE YES HALLEJUHAH I CANT EVEN SPELL ITI LOST MY WAY

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces