NightOx169's Queen

Wicked Demigod

User Image
User Image
                                            I've been here for a million years
                                            Through the joy, through the tears
                                            But when I am gone this will go on
                                            And the circle starts again...

I've watched the mountains rise from dust
                                            Saw the gold return to rust
                                            I had cried when the oceans died

I was here when the world began to turn
                                            Kissed the sun as it started to burn
                                            The whispering at the reckoning said
                                            "The circle starts again"

The moon was rising from above
                                            I caught her eye and thought it was love
                                            But she turned her back, the sky went black

I danced through castles made of stone
                                            Walked the desert sands alone
                                            In the midnight hour you feel the power

Now the question falls to you, my friend
                                            No beginning has no end
                                            Will we ever learn, will the world still turn,
                                            Will the circle start again?

The rest of yesterday had been rather interesting to say the least. Gaia and Ari had actually gotten to know each other quite well, and had even exchanged phone numbers by the end of dinner. She was glad that Zero hadn't tried questioning her at the restaurant because even though Abel had already talked to her the pink haired girl still wasn't comfortable with others knowing what she could do. The only reason why she didn't care about Abel talking about her powers was because she knew that they needed to know something about her to help them get into Segma.

Once Gaia and Abel had returned to the apartment however they talked more about the details concerning how he was going to fake his death, as well as just regular mundane things. Of course she told him why she had been eating with Ari, which is when she learned that the woman was also known as Nyx. Or as Abel called her 'Thea Nyx'. She couldn't really remember everything they had talked about but she does remember that they ended up talking until the wee hours of the morning.

As such it was no surprise when Gaia woke up later than usual, she had ended up passing out on the couch and leaning against Abel. A small smile graced her features as she stretched her arms over her head and stood up, grabbing a blanket from one of the rooms and draping it over him. It didn't take her long to get freshened up and then she was out the door, wanting to get some fresh air. As she walked out of the apartment building she made sure her hat was on secure, making her way toward the park. She knew that after Abel faked his death they would be cooped up inside for a while so she wanted to spend as much time as possible outside before it happened. Once arriving at the park she went over to the starfruit tree and leaned against it, whispering under her breath as she talked to it.

Company: Just my friend the starfruit tree~
                                              Mood: Cheerful
                                              Energy: 100%
                                              Translation:

Friendly Seeker

8,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
XX___________________________________________________________________
XX IX=>Name: Gabriel Corve...

XX IXXX=>Codename: Ghost...

XX IXXXXXX=>Rank: Assassin Recruit...

Gabriel continued to smile down at Quinn, blinking a few times when she agreed about something concerning good things coming to mind. "About what?" He asked, yawning and stretching out his arms before reaching to run his hand through her hair. It wasn't particularly soft, but it wasn't incredibly coarse like he might have expected from her long hours in the lab. Those same hours spent in the lab were the exact reason he was surprised to find that her skin was so smooth. Examples from last night kept coming to mind, making his cheeks remain tinted a light red.

"How'd you sleep?" Gabriel asked a moment later. He actually felt more like asking about the things they'd said last night, but it was usually easier to ease ones way into the more difficult and potentially dangerous questions. After all, you didn't exactly want to jump into a minefield before getting a feel for how the explosives were scattered about. Gabriel couldn't help but feel like Quinn would've liked the analogy. Still, that was the reasoning he would be using for the time being. He didn't want to screw up what had so far been an exceptionally good time for the two of them.

Dapper Dabbler

╔══════════════╗
☩Travis☩
╚══════════════╝

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image

Finally, after sifting through public files, hacking into traffic and other security cameras, Travis was able to glean a little information about the pink haired girl's popular haunts and the likes. She seemed to frequent a park. It wasn't a whole lot to go on, but at least it was something. That way he would be able to meet up with her and try to get some more personal information out of her. Hopefully he would get lucky in hanging around the park in about the area she did and run into the woman. Once that happened he'd have to lay on his charm, not that that was too hard for him. Washing his face and shutting down his computer, Travis grabbed a set of keys to his office and straightened out his tie and suit. He figured he could check the park on his way home, when he would try to get a little sleep seeing how he had pulled and allnighter. As Travis walked down the street, he could hear a couple of the girls giggle and whisper to each other as he passed them, he was used to it by now. He knew he had a chunk of the ladies of this town as fan girls so he could live with that. It made things easier for him. As he closed the distance between him and the park, the man sat on a bench, just waiting. It was actually a surprisingly beautiful day. The skies were clear, the wind blew a gentle breeze making sure that it was not too hot. It was just perfect. He supposed that he wouldn't mind just sitting out there and enjoying the weather as he waited for the girl to show up. It took just about no time for a flash of pink to pass over his view, causing the dark haired man to focus before he turned his head and saw the exact woman he was looking for. For just a moment, he observed her while she had seemed to be muttering or whispering something. Was she really talking to herself? Shrugging off the question he had wanted to ask, the reporter just stood up and started walking towards the woman, holding a pleasant smile on his face as he approached her sitting at the tree. "Excuse me miss, but I couldn't help but see you sitting out here by your lonesome. What is such a lovely lass such as yourself doing out here on your own? I would've assumed that a woman looking as you do would have all sorts of men fawning over you. Mind if I join you?" He remained polite and used only a little of his pheromones for now, just to get the woman slightly interested in talking with him without her suspecting him of anything. He figured he'd lay low a little and test just how dimwitted and stubborn she might be.

Where am I? One of the parks
Who am I with? The Pink haired girl
What am I doing? Talking
What am I thinking? Finally found her
How am I feeling? Relieved
Out Of Character: I know it's blah, but I've been tossing and turning trying to get some sleep but it's avoiding me.

NightOx169's Queen

Wicked Demigod

Links, rechts, gerade aus; Du kommst hier nicht mehr raus.xxxxxxxxx
Links, rechts, gerade aus; Du kommst hier nicht mehr raus.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

User Image
xxxxxxxxxMr. Rich ♯♯♯
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Diederich ۩ Artz

The rest of the previous day had been rather uneventful. Just the paperwork he needed to fill out concerning what measures he did to stop the attackers, giving details about the battle with Catrina. He had even made sure to submit the accurate location of the Segma base in with his report, knowing that it was up to the entire board to decide on what to do with this information. Although now he was restless. He hadn't been fully satisfied with the battle he had with the woman, and with the ache in his head he wouldn't have been able to go out.

Rich had woken up in a far more foul mood than usual, the headache gone but the irritation from yesterday had bled into the morning. As such he had headed out early, before anyone was awake, and decided to relieve himself. Which resulted in a teenage couple going missing, their bodies never to be recovered, and a much more relaxed German.

He had ended up walking to where he disposed of the bodies, his vehicle had been left at Market Square where he had met the couple. Which meant a tedious trek back to his vehicle. "Alles nur, um etwas Blut aus meinem Auto zu halten. Ich werde leben, denke ich." He muttered to himself as he walked. While he walked he sorted through his emails in his phone, deciding to get some work done in the meantime.

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                        {Location: Walking in the streets} {Company: No one} {Mood: Bored.....}
                                                        {Translation: All just to keep some blood out of my car. I'll live, I think.}
                                                        ((Filler post is bleh XP ))
                                                        ╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

Der Wahnsinn hat dich eingesperrt; Und deine Heile Welt verzerrt.xxxxxxxxx
                                                        Hat sich in deinen Kopf gepflanzt; Lauf, Kind, lauf,so schnell du kannst.
                                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dapper Dabbler

╔══════════════╗
☩Jezebel☩
╚══════════════╝

User Image

The room was still dark, the curtains drawn so little to no light could enter the room. Jezebel laid in the bed of the modestly furnished room, thinking of the events that had happened the day before. It truly was an eventful day. The date was definitely the high light of it though. As she thought back on it, she could feel almost a tingling sensation on her lips. Without even thinking, she touched her lips with one hand, remembering that last night she had actually had her first kiss. It was a night of firsts for her and she didn't at all mind it. She smiled a little as she let her hand move back to her side as she laid facing the ceiling in bed. Her eyes were still closed as a smile touched her face, remembering the happenings of last night. That is, until she came back to R.A.I.D. Tower. It was more than just a little surprising that Cat had attacked the tower and with a group of her and just three others to inflict so much damage. She did feel bad for it. Jez felt that it was most likely her fault for shutting Cat out, but she had a reason and Cat shouldn't just jump to conclusions. Jez was also surprised that she didn't get into any sort of trouble for this. Here she was, supposed to be trying to recruit Cat to come back to R.A.I.D. and Cat attacks to try and find her. She was expecting at least a few harsh words, but she figured that fixing the structural damage to the tower came first. She supposed that someone would bring it up to her today when she woke up. The next thought that came to mind was Cat. Jezebel felt terrible about Cat having come here and fought through so many people only to find out that she wasn't there. Not only that, but she had heard that Cat had to fight Director Rich. While it actually took quite a bit to scare Jez, the thought of anyone fighting Director Rich worried the young woman to no end. She could only imagine what he had done to Cat. Part of her wanted to find Cat and make sure she was alright, but another part of her knew that that would endanger both of them. She didn't want to risk going outside and having someone follow her only to try and attack the two. She knew that Cat would be in no shape to fight, regardless of how much she may protest otherwise. Jezebel laid there in bed, eyes still closed, thinking about what was going to happen today? She was fighting the idea of waking up and getting ready for the day as she had a few things she had to do when she got back to R.A.I.D. so she hadn't gotten all that much sleep yet.

NightOx169's Queen

Wicked Demigod

User Image

I don't know how I got here but I refuse to stay
I betrayed myself when I let others have their way
But I am holding on, my finger on the pulse
The sound of my heart pounding tells me there’s still hope

I’ll fight (fight), fight (fight), fight or be taken out alive
Fight, nowhere to run, nowhere to hide
Standing on the edge, am I better off dead?
How could I forget that I’m better than this
I've come too far to fade tonight
Fight, or be taken out alive

My thoughts are racing faster than my body can react
The danger doesn't register, the fear feels like an act
Don’t pull the plug I swear this isn't how I want to go
The sound of my heart pounding tells me there’s still hope

User Image

Her blush deepened slightly as she heard him question what she was agreeing about. Of course she wanted to talk all about last night but stayed silent due to fear for the worst. So all Quinn did was give him a small smile, still blushing. "Um.... I'll tell you later.... " She softly said, closing her eyes as she felt his fingers through her hair. It was still surprising how gentle he could be, extremely unexpected. The blush remained on her face as her mind kept wandering back to last night, unable to keep herself from thinking about it.

Quinn's gaze flickered slightly as he asked her how she slept, now remembering her dream. Her brow furrowed slightly as she thought about it, hiding her face in his chest. "I slept well, for the most part anyway...." She muttered, not enjoying the thoughts of her dream coming back so soon. "How'd you sleep though? Any bad dreams?" She asked as she kept her face hidden, tightly hugging him close to her. She just wanted to talk about something, anything, to disperse the dream from her mind.

Rank: Guardian Leader | Image: Full Picture | Weapon: Volley Gun | Headphones: Her music
Location: Gabe's room.... | With: Gabe | Mood: Sober and extremely nervous.

User Image

I've survived on life support but I’m stronger than I give myself credit for
These conditions only cure when we prepare ourselves for war

Dapper Dabbler

╔══════════════╗
☩Catrina☩
╚══════════════╝

User Image

It had taken no time for the alcohol consumption to force Cat to pass out. Last thing she could remember was talking to Declan about the failed mission, being in a bitter mood when Ghost was mentioned, but that was it. Everything besides that was dark. She didn't even remember how she got into the bed she was in. Had someone helped her or did she just black out? She couldn't remember a whole lot of anything about the night before. Her sleep had been far from restful as she had fits due to the memories Rich had pulled to the surface. She knew it would be a long while before she'd be able to have a good night's sleep again. She couldn't quite remember, but she was fairly certain that she had woken up screaming at least once in the night. It wouldn't surprise her in the slightest. For now, however, Cat was in the stage of waking up where she could very easily fall back asleep. Her body and her head ached, most likely from the battle as well as the drinking. Her head was pounding like a drum and any slight noise she heard made it feel like her ear drums were going to burst. She figured that due to how sound was affecting her, the light would be even worse. She knew that Chiyu kept dimmer lighting when she was not working, but that didn't mean that she would be able to stand even dimmer lights. Instead of waking up to face the day, Cat rolled over, onto her belly and pulled the pillow over her head, as if she were trying to block out everything with just the pillow. Part of her was hoping that she would be able to be like that the rest of the day without anyone pestering her. Unfortunately, that was not going to work. She figured if she couldn't stay like that all day, she was going to be like that for as long as she possibly could. She didn't want to wake up yet. Unfortunately that was not an option. Cat stirred as she heard someone else come into the infirmary and walked right up to the bed she was sleeping on. Letting out a small sigh, Cat turned to look at the recruit. "Orders from the Commander, you are to remain at this base until further notice. You will be able to grab what you need from your place, but we will have an operative keeping an eye on you. The Commander says that, until you stop being so reckless and stop needlessly endangering others as well as yourself, you are to stay on base. You are walking a very thin line Catrina. One more slip up and you will no longer be a part of Segma." The operative said as Cat sat up swearing. So they would let her get her own stuff, but not just let her roam? She sort of understood where the decision was coming from, but still, she had to figure out where her sister was and save her from whatever it was that R.A.I.D. had been doing. She had to have been in trouble, that was the only reason she could think of for shutting her out. Inclining her head slightly, Cat sat up, not even bothering looking at the operative. "I understand, I will leave immediately and be back shortly." She said with a small growl as she pulled the blankets off of herself and got out of the bed. Of course her head was pounding from a hangover as well as what had happened at R.A.I.D.. Needless to say, this did nothing to brighten her mood.

As the man left, Cat bit her lip to not shout about the whole situation. She didn't even know where she'd be staying. Of course she knew that there were rooms that she could have taken up at the base, but she didn't know which ones were occupied. Chances were that she would end up drinking quite a bit before the day was done. Not the best solution, but the best one to keep her from getting too angry with anyone. This was a terrible start to the day and she had a feeling it would only go down hill from here. She quickly left the infirmary, she figured the sooner she got back, the sooner she'd start drinking and twidling her thumbs as it seemed that that was the only thing that they wanted her to do anymore. As she left she already felt uncomfortable about the entire situation, especially since she didn't want people keeping an eye on her. It wasn't like they couldn't trust her. It wasn't like she was going to do anything stupid. And even if she did, did they not trust her to clean up her own mess? Catrina let out a small sigh as she left the base, once more making her way towards her own place. She was actually tempted just to stay there and not return to base. There seemed to only be a few people who supported her decisions anyways, but despite how much she wanted to think she could, she would be unable to take down R.A.I.D. or Rapture by herself. And now with this bounty on her head, even normal, every day people would become more brazen in approaching her. She would have to get out of the streets quickly so that she wouldn't have to deal with more people than necessary.

Where am I? The Infirmary/Streets
Who am I with? Chiyu, I think, the operative/No one
What am I doing? Getting some of my stuff
What am I thinking? This sucks.
How am I feeling? Tired, in pain, and irritated.
Out Of Character: Not the best edit to it, but something. Sorry, I just woke up.

NightOx169's Queen

Wicked Demigod

User Image
User Image

No beginning has no end

It was through talking with Mother Nature that Gaia learned of the attack on the RAID base that had happened while she was at lunch with Ari. It had been caused because Cat had reason to believe her sister was in danger? Oh boy, the pink haired girl would definitely need to sort that out when they got to Segma. That is if it still needed explaining by the time they got there. She was also given updates on the affairs of her family and the progress of the war during this time. Even though her family thought she was dead she still cared about them and wanted to make sure they were safe. It helped her sleep easier at night, but only slightly.

Making sure her hat was still secure on her head, all her hair under the hat being her natural brown color, she heard Her inform her of someone's approach. Looking up she gave a warm smile to the male as he approached. Hearing his pleasant words simply caused her smile to grow. Of course normally if she came to this park she'd climb up into the tree she was sitting against to stay hidden, and why she didn't do so today was actually a curiosity. However now it was too late to change her position since someone had spotted her. "I suppose it's because I had only arrived in town last week. Haven't really had a chance to make a name for myself yet." Her statement was followed by a soft giggle, being in a good mood despite all she had been told.

And if this man wasn't here then she would've sighed and rolled her eyes at the warning that Mother Nature ended up giving her, telling her to keep her guard up. But she didn't, instead she kept her pleasant demeanor to keep him from suspecting anything. Of course Gaia knew better than to let her guard down, especially being at the heart of where Rapture worked out of, but she had to admit that she needed to be reminded to do so every once in a while. Especially since she was now friends with a RAID operative and a man who's been working both sides of the war for gods know how long now.

As she listened to his innocent request to join her she tilted her head to the side curiously. She knew that she had just been warned to keep her guard up but she felt oddly comfortable around the man, at least comfortable enough to engage in friendly conversation with. "Be my guest. It's always nice to chat with someone while the weather's so fair." As she spoke she gestured to the spot next to her, giving him a small nod. "Although I can't say I've seen you at this park before. My name's Gaia, what's yours?" She asked curiously as she looked at him. Gaia had watched many people come and go from this park but this was in fact the first time that she has seen this gentleman, either that or he had just blended into the crowd that well.

Company: An interesting bespectacled man
                                              Mood: Cheerful, curious
                                              Translation:

Friendly Seeker

8,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
XX IX=>Name: Gabriel Corve...

XX IXXX=>Codename: Ghost...

XX IXXXXXX=>Rank: Assassin Recruit...

Gabriel's smile brightened slightly upon seeing Quinn blush. "Alright." He said, curious to hear what she had to say. Though he could tell just by looking at her that there was something bothering her. Possibly quite a few things. He continued to smile at her softly as he played with her hair, enjoying her company as much as the sound of her voice. It struck him as odd how it'd taken a few drinks for him to finally open up to Quinn and tell her that he liked her. So much for his alleged confidence.

The assassin thought about the question posed to him for a moment, his hand coming to rest on Quinn's head as he leaned his head back. How had he slept? Well it would be easy enough to tell her he'd slept like a baby thanks to being drunk, content, and thoroughly exhausted. Though maybe it'd be easier to leave off the reasons why. After all, it was a delicate situation and he didn't want to risk ruining anything. "I slept great." He replied, looking at Quinn again and inching his face closer to hers. He gently pressed his lips against her cheek for a moment before pulling them away and resting his head against hers. "I mean it's hard not to when there's a beautiful woman with you."

Dapper Dabbler

╔══════════════╗
☩Travis☩
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Continuing to hold the pleasant smile on his face, Travis couldn't help but be a little relieved that this woman was so welcoming. He didn't like using his powers all that much if he could avoid it because, more often than not, when he used his pheromones or his charm, it attracted other women as well, seeing that he didn't need to engage her interest more than he already had, the dark haired man ceased using the subtle bit of pheromone and decided to just use his words. He chuckled a little at the girl's words at first. "Yes, I suppose, my dear, that would explain it a bit. If you don't mind my asking, what brings you to this city? Visiting a friend or family perhaps? You don't have to tell me, I'm just merely curious." Of course he would get answers out of her. He was very skilled at interrogation, he didn't even need to torture anyone or get his hands dirty. A little secret trait he learned from his years in journalism. Of course with the start of this conversation he didn't think it would be all that hard exactly. Especially after her little giggle. Already, from the way she spoke and the way she acted, Travis could tell what kind of a person she was; nice, just an overall nice person, which had the journalist on guard. Nice people always tended to be some of the most devastating without even meaning to be. He would have to keep his mind objective. As the girl furthered and invited him to sit down, Travis knelt down, before sitting next to her but far enough away to not make her uncomfortable or give people the wrong idea. It was, as he called it, the "friendly" distance. He didn't immediately look at her, but more at the tree and then the sky, giving the impression that he was not there with the purpose of questioning her, but merely enjoying the day and offering up polite conversation.

"Ah, indeed the day is quite lovely, I'm only glad that I was given the opportunity to enjoy it for once." He said nodding before he turned and looked at the woman again before she spoke up once more, ending her words with an introduction. Inclining his head, Travis smiled at her, remaining as charming and friendly as ever before he let out an embarrassed chuckle. "Ah, unfortunately, Ms. Gaia, I do not normally have the leisure of enjoying strolls in the park. I am relatively busy and this past week has kept me thoroughly occupied to the point that I had to force myself to take a day off. My thoughts and words were all running together and before I knew it I couldn't form even the simplest of thoughts. Oh, but excuse me, I seem to have forgotten my manners. I am Travis Patris. It is very nice to meet you Ms. Gaia. I must say, it is nice being able to talk to someone just to hold polite conversation." Travis was not afraid of revealing who he was because he was not openly connected with Rapture. To damn near everyone, save for a select few at Rapture, he was merely a journalist, and he played his part very well. So revealing his name and even if he explicitly told her what he did for a living, she would have to have known someone on the inside who would have already told her of him to connect the dots. And if she started to grow suspicious of him, he held more steel on his tongue than he did at his side and lies drifted from his lips as easily as the truth.

Who am I with? Gaia
What am I doing? Talking
Out Of Character:

Divine Gatekeeper

xoxoxo§ NYX, RAID'S ASSASSINxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxo Ѧriana

all the places I've been and things I've seen
a million stories that made up a million shatterd dreams
the faces of people I'll never see again
and I can't seem to find my way home

User Image
☆·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.·¤·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆

The water was hot enough to burn, but that was a good thing right? It dripped down her arms and ran off her hands under the faucet, turning from red to pink and finally clear. She dried off and turned off the faucet, reaching a now clean hand up to touch the swollen, angry red skin at the corner of her left eye. For a wealthy Rapture benefactor, this one had been more sober than she had been expecting, considering the time he had finally strolled through the door of his luxurious penthouse get-a-way. And his fight reflex had been in full swing when she blocked the lights out. Most people have an innate choking fear of the darkness, their flight or freeze reflex kicking in, making her job rather easy. But every once in a while, she encountered a fighter. Luckily, she trained for that. She'd be bruised, have a nice shiner she'd need to cover with make-up, but she would live... and without a trip to the infirmary either. Score one for the Nyxster.

Five minutes later she was out on the street looking like a bum in her ratty black hoody that effectively covered the smattering of blood on her t-shirt and the darkening bruise on her face. No one even gave her a second glance. And as long as she kept moving, the smell of pollution, gasoline, and food in the air, kept the metallic-y ting off her tongue and the coppery scent out of her nose. Besides, it was a nice morning and she wasn't too far from the tower, so why not take advantage of it? And maybe, when she got back, she could search out Jez and ask how the date went. It seemed like it went well from a distance, but she thought Jez might like to talk about, seeing that she had been so excited beforehand, and didn't know that Nyx had been stalking her. And- speak of the devil... or in Jez's case, angel.

A few people ahead, she caught sight of a familiar head of brown hair. A smile lifted her lips and she picked up speed. "Jez-a-bez! I was just coming to see you! How was the daaaaaaaate~" she said in a sing-songy voice as she caught up to Jez. "Did you get a good night kiss- oh crap." She stopped mid eyebrow waggle, and her eyes widened in surprise as she realized she had made this mistake before. She moved to back out of Cat's reach. "Oh, uh, hey there... Cat. You wouldn't have happened to have missed what I just said... would you?" She asked hopefully, maybe a little fearfully. She could just bet the kind of thank-you she was about to get. She considered running, but knew Cat could catch her. Unless... her wandering gaze caught site of an alley with plenty of shadows. She just had to out sprint Cat... of course, it would probably hurt less if she just stayed put and answered Cat's question- she ran. Who was she kidding. This would be funnier. Make Cat work for it. Even if it was going to hurt.

[[OOC:...]]

'cause it's almost like
your heaven's trying everything to break me down
'cause it's almost like
your heaven's trying everything. . .

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxto keep me outxo
Alone -> Cat ¤ -> Streets ¤ H damn ¤

Dapper Dabbler

╔══════════════╗
☩Catrina☩
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Cat had been walking to get her stuff from her place when she heard a familiar voice. Of course it wasn't a voice that she really wanted to hear and she was about to turn around and correct the woman who mistook her for Jez, that is until she heard the word date. Immediately Cat whipped around and glared at the woman. If looks could kill, Nyx would have been a pile of ash. As she had started to ask if she had gotten a good night kiss, it seemed the woman finally realized who it was she was talking to. At the end of the woman seeming fearful and with a glimmer of hope that Cat hadn't heard what she had said, the assassin took off running. Oh no. Cat wasn't going to let her get in the way. She was going to answer Cat's question. Whether or not Segma liked it, she was going to get to the bottom of this. Putting on a burst of her inhuman speed, the woman chased down the assassin. She was not above hurting Nyx to get an answer. Who tricked her sister into dating him? How did Nyx know and not Cat? It took absolutely no time for Cat to catch up with Nyx and she quickly grabbed her wrist, securing a firm grip. One that threatened to break the girl's wrist if she struggled. "Now, let's try this again. You are going to tell me who Jezebel went on a date with. How did you know about it? Why didn't she tell me? When did this supposed date happen? If I suspect you're lying, well, let's just say you have no option to lie to me. Now start giving me some answers quickly." Cat snapped at the assassin as she glared at the woman. She was enraged by the idea of anyone near Jez like that. She didn't trust anyone around her sister as Jezebel was often way too trusting, too nice, and people knew it and used that knowledge to walk all over her. The last thing she wanted was for her sister to be broken hearted because some guy hurt her and used her. Jezebel deserved more than that. Thus, Cat would need to find this man and make sure that that does not happen.

Where am I? The Streets
[colNyxChiyu, I think, the operative/No one
What am I doing? Getting answers out of Nyx
What am I thinking? Date? What Date?!
How am I feeling? Rage
Out Of Character:

NightOx169's Queen

Wicked Demigod

User Image
User Image

No beginning has no end

There was an ever so slight shift in the mood, noticeable but not significant enough to really make a difference. However Gaia made sure to make a mental note of it since nothing had happened to really constitute the shift. A small happy sigh escaped as she looked up at the skies, wanting to get a feel for the weather even though she had already been informed that it was going to be fairly clear all day. A small shake of the head was the initial response to his assumptions as to why she was in the city, the smile never leaving her face. "Nothing so grand I'm afraid, friends I had none til after arriving and I'm not on extremely good terms with my family. This is just another stop on my travels, and I was curious as to how the city's changed since I last saw it." She was careful as to how she worded what she said, not wanting word to get out that a girl who was assumed dead was in fact still very much alive. So in a way she was technically telling the truth, just not the whole truth.

The pink haired woman took deep breaths as she closed her eyes, simply enjoying the feel of the day. Of course this didn't mean that she wasn't paying attention to the man, it was quite the opposite actually. She was hanging off his every word, paying close attention to his tone of voice and how he worded what he was saying. If his thoughts seemed to be as jumbled as his words then it was no wonder that he decided to take the day off. He must've been extremely busy for that to happen. Opening her eyes once more she brought her green gaze to the man and gave him a warm smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well Travis, although you should really take some time to simply stop and smell the roses more often. It does no one any good to be overworked." Her gaze turned to one of curiosity as she thought about his name, knowing that she had heard it before. However the question was where?

Her eyes lit up with realization a few moments later, giving Travis a small nod. "I thought I recognized your name, you're a journalist. I remember reading some of your articles with my dad when I was a child.... well it was more of him reading them to me while I looked for the comics." She said cheerfully with a small laugh. It had been a long time since she had thought of anything good from her past, and it felt nice to have at least one fond memory of her parents.

Company: Travis Patris, the journalist!
                                              Mood: Cheerful, curious
                                              Translation:

Divine Gatekeeper

xoxoxo§ NYX, RAID'S ASSASSINxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxo Ѧriana

all the places I've been and things I've seen
a million stories that made up a million shatterd dreams
the faces of people I'll never see again
and I can't seem to find my way home

User Image

As she expected, she only just made it to the mouth of the alley before a vice-like grip closed around her wrist, stopping her in her tracks and tweaking her shoulder a little bit. She was caught between wincing at the pain and smiling at the predictability. Despite the pain, Nyx found it oddly comforting that Cat was so dependable. She let the wince show as she turned back to Cat, figuring that the smile would get her hit. And while she could take a hit from almost anyone else... Cat could put more force into it than most people. Her grip on Nyx's arm was already threatening to snap it if Nyx tried to move too
much.

Nyx held up her free hand to show she would cooperate. "Okay, okay, grumpy cat, let me see if I can even remember the rapid fire questions so I can give you answers..." She looked skyward as she put answers to the angry woman's questions. Mentally, she was laughing, for many reasons, but she let none of it show on her face. "Let's see... I don't know his name, cause Jez hasn't told me yet. I know about it, one, because Jez told me about it the day he asked her out. And two, because I stalked their date to make sure the guy didn't try anything." She left out the part about helping Jez get ready for the date, thinking that might be rubbing it in more than being helpful... and what she was about to say next was probably going to be slightly painful anyway, but hey, Cat asked and didn't want to be lied to. "If I had to guess why she didn't tell
you it's because you're super overprotective of her and she probably thought you'd get angry and've nixed the date. Or beat him up."
Nyx shrugged then winced when she was reminded how strong a grip Cat had. "And it happened yesterday. Early evening. At Olive Garden." She dropped the somewhat cocky tone. "Jez is fine. I followed her all the way back to R.A.I.D. before heading off to house-sit for the night." She raised an eyebrow. "Now I really should go and ask her how it went. Since she doesn't know I was spying. Unless you had more questions?"

[[OOC:...]]

'cause it's almost like
your heaven's trying everything to break me down
'cause it's almost like
your heaven's trying everything. . .

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxto keep me outxo
Cat ¤ Streets ¤ Oh damn ¤

Dapper Dabbler

╔══════════════╗
☩Travis☩
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Travis turned and looked at the girl as she let out a sigh, at first afraid he had said something wrong and was already prepared to make his mistake right, but after listening to her words, it seemed there was no reason to be concerned that he had offended her. Of course he did take note that she was using a technique that he was more than a little familiar with. She was telling him the truth but only bits and pieces omitting certain details as there seemed to be something that she did not want him to know. He found this rather interesting. The woman had no idea who he was, so naturally she probably didn't trust him all that much, if at all, but still, it wasn't like a little background information was something that needed to be kept secret unless there was really something that could be incriminating. Travis took note of this and made sure that he would remember, locking away that piece of information before he decided to speak. "Well, I really am terribly sorry that you are not here for something of the sort, it really is sad when one does not have the opportunity to be close with one's family. Although I must say I'm relieved to hear that you have made some friends here. A young lady such as yourself really should have some friends, especially in a city like this as I'm sure I do not need to state just how dangerous this city really can be." While his words and facial expressions did convey slight concern for the girl, Travis really could care less. In fact, he was one of the dangers the girl should be looking out for. Should the order be given, Travis would have had no problem striking down the young girl or bringing her to Rapture if need be. It was part of his job. But for now, all that was required of him was to gather some information on the girl.

Travis relished in the brief silence as it allowed him to get his thoughts straight and together as well as seem that he was out there just to enjoy the day. The journalist really didn't care all that much about the weather, he wasn't the most outdoorsy of people, but it was all to keep up his facade. And he always did such a wonderful job of it. Occasionally, he entertained the thought of quitting his job as a journalist and going in to be an actor with how skilled he had become at acting, but that was not his forte and it wasn't about the money. Turning his head back to look at the pink haired woman, Travis couldn't help but chuckle at her words and telling him that it would be best if he could just stop and smell the roses every now and again.
"I suppose you're right Ms. Gaia. Unfortunately it doesn't help that I run one of the largest News Paper companies and as such am constantly on call. So unfortunately, being over worked comes with the territory." He said with another short chuckle. He kept his eyes on her, but not in the creepy, leering way. More just to show his attentiveness and that he was listening to her. Although he would have to admit that she knew of him, or at least of his articles. He knew that this woman was significantly younger than him, but still, she must be barely an adult to be a child with her father reading his articles because Travis wasn't all that old. Of course he didn't let this show and his smile seemed to widen a bit. "Well then, your father was a man of good tastes. Although I doubt many enjoy reading my articles anymore. I don't particularly enjoy writing what I have to write about. I wish I could write about foreign affairs, art, new break throughs in science, but alas, as long as this war lasts, it seems the only thing to write about is the news regarding the territory war that two organizations are fighting along with the terrorist group. It really is draining to write about such negativity. Oh but please, forgive me, I didn't mean to ramble and bring up such things. So tell me, how are you liking the city thus far, from what you've seen of it?" Travis was trying to create a bit more small talk with this woman, trying to coax some more information out of her that she may inadvertently give him.

Who am I with? Gaia
What am I doing? Talking
Out Of Character: ARG!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers