Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Wife

9,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Love to Kill Love to Kill Love to Kill Love to Kill Love to Kill Love to Kill Love to Kill Love to Kill Love to Kill Love to Kill Love to Kill

User Image
                        Love to Kill Love to Kill Love to Kill Love to Kill Love to Kill Love to Kill Love to Kill Love to Kill Love to Kill Love to Kill Love to Kill

o p e n i n g - t h e m e xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx e n d i n g - t h e m e

[ ] - - - Remake of Loaded Drugs's "CoreRed" roleplay
                        [ ] - - - Story inspired by Loaded Drug's "CoreRed" roleplay
                        [ ] - - - Graphics by Xairah_Evans ( DO NOT USE UNLESS YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION )
                        [ ] - - - Yaoi//Gangster type of Roleplay
                        [ ] - - - Literate to Adv. Literate ONLY
                        [ ] - - - Mods are myself & FromTheWastelands

User Image xxxxxxxx User Image xxxxxxxx User Image

Ruthless Wife

9,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

User Image

Welcome to the year 2018. Here, we have a place called Windber city, located in the mid-eastern part of America. A place that has honestly "replaced" what used to be Chicago.
                        The mesmerizing skyscrapers, maze-like streets, and hypnotizing fast-life that the city has to offer may just mystify you enough to stay. Windber city grew to be bigger, even better than what Chicago was.
                        Hidden within the compounds that the city has to offer is the secret that just may intimidate you. Even the people of the city don't speak much of it. Hell, the reason why many of these businesses are running well is because of these "puppeteers" that stay hidden in the shadows of these skyscrapers. These businesses keep running with the illegal trades, merciless violence, and growing terrorism of these puppeteers.

" Suits. "

At least, that's what people have been calling these gang-related individuals. The city does not speak publicly about the Suits. Even a whisper can carry a long way. It would only be a matter of time before the find the source of the whisper. Some of the Suits come in many shapes and forms, trying to pinpoint them could be very difficult if you don't know the right people. The Suits aren't your average gang of thugs from the streets of the projects. Here is a brief report on each individual Suit group that lies within the city.

HEX
                        Born in early 2013, this gang has managed to obtain the most power, money and territory. Strict, Serious, and Sharp-witted this gang has held the most success. Probably due to the amount of intelligence that these Suits have for "business." This is probably why they have so much success. Anyone who crosses them will be put down. Hex likes to run things their way. And if you do anything to threaten that, they will destroy you sooner than you can say "sorry." It's a tough city here in Windbur but Hex is tougher.

DEADBOLT
                        Being around for the longest amount of time (six-years and still killin' it), this cluster of Suits are the most violent. Severe, Savage-like, and many times unStable, anyone under Deadbolt is either a rapist, a murderer, maybe even both! No one has kept record on how many the Deadbolt Suits have killed. They are, as many would say, "the ones that dirty their hands." Crossing this gang could be the last thing anyone would want to do. But confrontation would have to start with someone. Get your fists ready.

RED MOLLY
                        Named after one of their most famous drugs, this gang assembled only a year ago and now they are considered the third-strongest of all Suit-groups. Their fame most definitely erupted from the owner making one of the best/top-selling drugs in the black-market industry. However, their own young & FreSh minds, Spontaneous attitudes, and DeSire to get what they want just might get the attention of the other Suit groups.

In the shadows these three gangs must balance fighting each other for the city and running their gang. Put on your Suits, adjust your tie and dive into the city of Windbur!

User Image

Ruthless Wife

9,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

User Image

[ ✖ ] For Starters, keep in mind gaia's basic TOS rules when joining this rp. Some of those include no god-moding or explicit content in sex and gore. I'll be more lenient about the whole sex and gore thing though. Making out, groping and such will be tolerated but any more intimate, you must time skip. We don't want this rp to get removed from gaia! This rp will obviously have some action/violence, and I EXPECT to see people writing about it when the time comes. Just don't get too detailed about the gore-like parts please.

[ ✖ ] Literacy. I don't expect you to write like J.K.Rowling, but at least make an good enough effort that you and others may feel are up to standard. As for post lengths, I want at least two well-written, meaty paragraphs. There's no limit to how much you can write, just keep in mind that if you write a ton, people you're interacting with may not match your post length.

[ ✖ ] Fancy posts aren't required but they are nice. I only require you to have a picture of your character in your post. Please keep font sizes between 9-12 and don't use colors that are difficult to read like yellow or cyan, type of brightness.

[ ✖ ] Post at least two to three times a week. If you feel that you will not be able to post for a certain amount of time, let me know in PMs. If you want to quit the rp, again, let me know. I won't hurt you. I just admire honesty. I need to know so people aren't waiting for you to post. In the case someone does quit, we will pretend that their character either died or never existed.

[ ✖ ] Obviously SUITS is a fictional city, created solely for this plot. The rp will likely take place in the city the entire time, so feel free to invent lots of places in the city for rp-use. I will put a post up that will give you an idea of what the city looks like (in due time).

[ ✖ ] Anime character images only. Unless your character's a crossdresser, they better not look like a girl! Avoid characters from popular animes, and make sure the image is of good quality. Thanks!

[ ✖ ] You absolutely must reserve a spot before sending me a profile. There is a reserve skeleton you will fill out and send to me somewhere in the posts below. I understand some people take a while to find a character image they genuinely like. If you are one of those people (since the reserve requires an icon of your character) you can send me the reserve skeleton withOUT the icon. Once you decide on an image, send the icon to me. ALWAYS title your reserves with the gang name your character is in AND your character's name.

[ ✖ ] While some characters will be mean and disrespectful to other characters, that doesn't mean you can be that way towards your fellow rpers. Being a d**k to another rper will likely get you booted from the rp. I'm not gonna tolerate that sh!t.

[ ✖ ] Violence, Drama, Romance and so on are greatly encouraged in this rp!

[ ✖ ] If you have an idea/suggestion, feel free to tell me about it. I can't guarantee we will use it but i'd love to listen.

[ ✖ ] Let's make this rp as sexy as possible. I don't want it to die within the first few pages like the majority of rps.

[ ✖ ] If you fail to send your reserve with the correct title, I will ignore your message.

User Image

Ruthless Wife

9,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

User Image

HEX - ! - SUITS
                        3 / 4 roles filled
                        Details: All Suits have Bootlickers. Bootlickers are NPC's (No Profile Characters). The gangs little workers. They do the things the higher ranked members couldn't be bothered to do. (Dealing weapons, drugs, transporting goods, etc.) The Bootlickers are the ones that end up in jail when things go wrong. Bootlickers aren't fully trusted so they don't know much about the gang itself, they just do what their asked and receive money in return. If a Bootlicker
                        is disloyal or even seems disloyal, they will be killed. No if's, And's, or But's!

User Image

Boss-Man

[ CRAFTY ]

FLARE

TWENTY FOUR

Bley

User Image

The Second-In-Command

[ FOCUSED ]

CANCER

TWENTY-FOUR

FromTheWastlands

User Image

Third in Command

[ CALCULATIVE ]

RIVAL

TWENTY-FOUR

Teacup Lullabies

User Image

The Fourth-In-Command

[ ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE YOUR CHARACTER ]

(STREET NAME)

[ AGE ]

[ USERNAME ]

User Image

Ruthless Wife

9,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

User Image

DEADBOLT - ! - SUITS
                        4 / 4 roles filled
                        Details: All Suits have Bootlickers. Bootlickers are NPC's (No Profile Characters). The gangs little workers. They do the things the higher ranked members couldn't be bothered to do. (Dealing weapons, drugs, transporting goods, etc.) The Bootlickers are the ones that end up in jail when things go wrong. Bootlickers aren't fully trusted so they don't know much about the gang itself, they just do what their asked and receive money in return. If a Bootlicker
                        is disloyal or even seems disloyal, they will be killed. No if's, And's, or But's!
                        Extra: Deadbolt's Second in Command is and Third in Command are brotherS.

User Image

Boss-Man

[ VICIOUS ]

CUTTHROAT

TWENTY-FOUR

Xairah_Evans

User Image

The Second-In-Command

[ SADISTIC ]

RAVAGE

TWENTY-SIX

HanaKirei

User Image

The Third-In-Command

[ TRIGGER-HAPPY ]

WRATH

EIGHTEEN

lost-silent-star

User Image

The Fourth-In-Command

[ RETICENT ]

SNAPDRAGON

TWENTY-FOUR

ST - 421

User Image

Ruthless Wife

9,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

User Image

RED MOLLY - ! - SUITS
                        4 / 4 roles filled
                        Extra: Red Molly's BoSS and Fourth In Command are brotherS ( may or may not be identical. Your choice! )

User Image

Boss-Man

[ IMPISH ]

RED

TWENTY-TWO

TSUKAELL

User Image

The Second-In-Command

[ ADAPTABLE ]

VIPER

TWENTY-THREE

JouninxNinja

User Image

The Third-In-Command

[ SERIOUS ]

THE FANG

NINETEEN

TheMajesticCC

User Image

The Fourth-In-Command

[ APATHETIC ]

REAPER

TWENTY-ONE

Souki desu

User Image

Ruthless Wife

9,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

User Image

R E S E R V E S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[imgleft]http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q778/51867/Edited Roleplay Decorations/pop-ink-csa-images-man-in-suit-with-blank-face_zps7ea4b396.jpg[/imgleft]

[color=COLOR1][size=18][b]ROLE. ex: "The Second in Command" or 'Boss"[/b][/size]

[size=15][ ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE YOUR CHARACTER[/size]

[size=15]STREET NAME[/size]

[size=15]AGE[/size]

[size=15]USERNAME[/size][/color]

P R O F I L E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[align=center][img][/img]
                        [size=6][color=white]x[/color][/size]
                        [size=24][b]✖[/b][/size][size=20][u][b]Gang name[/b][/u][/size]:tab:[size=20]↘[/size]
                        :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab:[size=15][ [size=15]Gang position. example: "second in command" or "boss".[/size] ][/size]
                        [size=6][color=white]x[/color][/size]
                        [size=24]❛[size=24]Street name[/size]❜[/size]:tab:[size=20]→[/size]:tab:[size=18]Full name[/size][/align][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                        [size=11][size=15][b]NICKNAMES[/b][/size][list][list][list][list][list] ? [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                        [size=15][b]TYPE[/b][/size][list][list][list][list][list] Uke, Seme, Yandere, etc. [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                        [size=15][b]BIRTHDAY[/b][/size][list][list][list][list][list] Month and day only [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                        [size=15][b]AGE[/b][/size][list][list][list][list][list] (Same as in reserve) [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                        [size=15][b]HEIGHT[/b][/size][list][list][list][list][list] ? [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                        [size=15][b]PHYSICAL EXAM[/b][/size][list][list][list][list][list] piercings, scars, tattoos, birth marks, etc, ? [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                        [size=15][b]BACKGROUND CHECK[/b][/size][list][list][list][list][list] history/bibliography (optional. delete this section if you're not filling it out.) [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                        [size=15][b]PERSONALITY[/b][/size][list][list][list][list][list] personality (optional. delete this section if you're not filling it out.) [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                        [size=15][b]THEME SONG[/b][/size][list][list][list][list][list] theme song (optional. delete this section if you're not filling it out.) [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                        [size=15][b]LIKES[/b][/size][list][list][list][list][list] at least 5 [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                        [size=15][b]DISLIKES[/b][/size][list][list][list][list][list] at least 5 [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                        [size=15][b]FEARS[/b][/size][list][list][list][list][list] at least 2 [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                        [size=15][b]EXTRA[/b][/size][list][list][list][list][list] anything else? (optional. delete this section if you're not filling it out.) [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/size]

User Image

Ruthless Wife

9,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

User Image

/ / Click the italicized words within the below text to see the images of the City!

■---■---- A N M A R I E(pronounced Ann-Mary)
                        This is the upper-class district. Owners of corporate companies, the mayor and many government officials live in this district. With high-end apartment studios and condos galore, this part of the city is no joke. They keep things neat and tidy here. Don't roll up into this neighborhood without some sort of business "suit" on. Otherwise, you'll find yourself in the back seat of a cop care.
                        Many of the apartments and Condos are just plain pleasing to look at! The rent and utility bills aren't if you don't make the proper amount of cash around here.

■---■---- C R O W N

The Crown district is where the city's entertainment lies. This is where one would go to attend a concert, a movie, a strip club, and other forms of entertainment you could think of! All here in the crown district. This district is most active throughout the night than during the day. But it still has a great business flow regardless of time of day, year, or season.

■---■----W I L B U R - C E N T R A L

Wilbur-Central is located in the dead center of the city. It harbors all major companies and industries known around the world ( this where many of the skyscrapers can be found) Many foreigners visit this part of the city looking to find the opportunity to work with other businesses. It's a dog-eat-dog world out here though. People are very up-tight and feel they are superior to those outside of their office window. There is also a plaza here with a large screen T.V. that advertises and gives daily news.

■---■---- A B E R N A T H Y
                        Abernathy district is a silent place. It is located between Anmarie and Crown districts. This is where the homes of the middle class lie. It is also home to more sky-scraper like buildings on the western end, but not as many as Wilbur Central or Crown districts. This part of the city is actually where many of the high-ranking Suits conduct business or "camp out" (lack of better term) Basically, Abernathy is their home and they protect their territory within this end of the city and even Old Yale. Their territories are starting to spread, however. Soon enough their wanted faces may be the ones advertising in the Wilbur Central's main plaza!

■---■---- O L D - -Y A L E
                        Welcome to a detroit-likecity! This district is as the name "old." It use to be a historical reminder of what the City of Wilbur use to be. Now, it is where the lower-middle to lower class families live. There are many sections within this district with boarded-up windows and doors. These buildings are where most of the "SUITS" boot-lickers and henchmen would conduct business. Of course, the cops make very casual around in this district but not enough to save a life. People end up lying on the street dead for 5-10 hours before the ambulance bothers to arrive. This is the only part of the city with this issue. But no one seems to care enough to fix it. Which is probably why the middle to lower class families hate this city so much. This district is located far from Anmarie district, but it's located near and under the city's main highways & interstates.

W I N B U R - H I G H W A Y S
                              The highway would be the first thing you hit to get to the city. At sky view, it looks like someone dropped a couple of noodles on the city. The city is known to have the highest amount of highway/interstates in the country. Why? Well people need to get places and the fastest way to do it is by taking the interstate. It will quickly bring you from one district of the large city to the other without the hassle of hitting a red light. There are also interstates that run through the city.

W I N B U R -- S K Y S C R A P E R S
                              The city is full of them. The city of Winbur literally has 3400 sky-scraper buildings. It's a lot but when you look at the city as a whole, it doesn't seem like much. Half of those numbers are located in one district, while the other half is concentrated throughout the city.

User Image

Ruthless Wife

9,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

User Image

C U R R E N T - - A C T I V I T Y

Time Period / /
                        Between 10:00am and 3:00pm on January 2nd.

Weather ForcaSt / /

48°F --Cold
                        cloudy, 60% chance of rain for city. Bundle up.

Important NewS ReportS / /
                        A report of apparent "Suicide of Business Man who worked for a large company in Winbur Central. Report of an identified Suspect of a car-jacking in the Anmarie-District of Windbur that occurred yesterday night,suspects name and face has been released: Keith Copeland. Also tomorrow will be the City of Windbur's 8th birthday! A celebration will take place in the City Plaza, Come one, Come all!

User Image

Ruthless Wife

9,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

User Image

R E S E R V E D

User Image

Ruthless Wife

9,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

User Image

R E S E R V E D

User Image

Ruthless Wife

9,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

User Image

R E S E R V E D

User Image

Ruthless Wife

9,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

User Image

R E S E R V E D

User Image

Ruthless Wife

9,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

User Image

R E S E R V E D

User Image

Ruthless Wife

9,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

User Image

R E S E R V E D

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas