Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Acel and Delmon Moreau
Les Comet Arc-En's Leader and Second-in-Command

Delmon frowned. "Do you always have to ask me? I'm pretty sure any stupid guy here would bend over backward if you're showing off your a** like that you little whore." Delmon grinned and waited for a reaction from the younger woman. "And I don't need some whore from Les Etoiles Tech to be all over me, that what the women in Les Comet Arc-En are for. And they actually are loyal to their gang, not flirting with another leader."
Acel frowned, already realizing that Cosette was trying to rouse Delmon up. "Cosette, I'm pretty sure someone can get you some extra cloth."

OOC: And this is where our new gay boy should post...

4,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

====Trey Belrose====

Les Etoiles Tech Leader :: Don't underestimate me!

Trey silently laughed. 'And Cosette blames me for being a perv around her...' He shook his head. 'But I have to admit, this is funny... Too bad we don't live together. Cosette and Delmon make a show by themselves. "Thank you, Acel. But Cosette wants something really lacy!" Trey grinned. "Something very lacy."

Magical Cleric

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
XXxxCosette XXXXXXxxE L I Z A B E T HXXXXXXxx Annalie
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You can'tXXXXX Cage Me! !XXXXX Im a freeXXXXX French Girl!! !
__AndXXXXXI makeXXXXXMy own Rules!!!XXXX
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cosette frowned
"wow I wasnt flirting you stuck up a*****e.....Your just like Les Regles De Mode! and if your little Comet Arc-En whores were all over you..you probalablly should've gotten laid already whoops did I cross a line there.
"
She smiled sweetly to Delmon then turned glaring at Trey but as she talked her expression changed into a smirk
"Shut up Trey or wait you want something lacy so I can look like your personal whore right?!?"
Cosette walked off towards the lace section where one of the girls started to measure her dress
"Seriously Delmon take that stick out of your a** already...and by the way don't comment on me getting laid trust me I turn everybody down you can even ask Trey if you want"
She smirked letting the girl start to sew extra ruffle on her dress hem Cosette knew she was just going to rip it off later to piss of Trey and Delmon. The girl nudged her over to a mirror showing her the dress. It was ok but, she liked it shorter....it mae it easier to mess with people especially Trey and Delmon she wasn't blind not to notice the twins looking at her dress bottom! Cosette tugged at the ruffles saying thank you to the girl as she handed her a roll of extra lace and a sewing kit.

4,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Acel and Delmon Moreau
Les Comet Arc-En's Leader and Second-in-Command

Delmon huffed. "Just get out of here. At least ask someone if you're going to go straight into here." 'Geez... She's acting like a Les Regles de Mode b***h...'
"Trey, get your whore out of here. And stay out."
"I'll take them." Acel smiled and started walking out of the warehouse, waiting for Les Etoiles Tech's leader and second and command to follow him.

Magical Cleric

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cosette laughed mission sucessful she oficially pissed him off
"That was fun! Hope I get to piss you off again soon!.
"
She smiled sweetly walking past Trey to pick up her gun. Cosette lifted up her dress placing the gun back before waving to everybody and walking out the door
"Oh and Acel get your brother some pills he really needs them"
The second in command walked back to the cafeteria where she bought some cake and then ran back up into Les Etioles Tech territory where she sat at Treys' dask eating her cake oblivious to the icing on her cheek and nose
"Gosh I have TOO much fun here!"
She knew Trey was probabally going to lecture her about her behavior but, she didn't give a ******** it's not like Trey was actually going to get in her face he was too nice for that!.

4,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

====Trey Belrose====

Trey sighed and followed Cosette out of the warehouse, stopping when Cosette picked up her gun."Sorry Delmon! I guess neither of you are in a good mood right now." Trey snickered and walked to their warehouse. 'Cosette really has too much fun with people...' Cosette was sitting on his desk, eating cake. "As much as I would love the view, we always have work to do." Trey noticed the icing on her cheek and nose and licked it off of her cheek. "Yummy." Trey grinned.

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ momwmrawrhitharxm

"If i couldn't laugh i would just go insane"

User Image

"SON OF A b***h!" Alex screamed as his “Room” was once again nearly burned to ground along with the whole warehouse. Getting out of the room miraculously not burned but covered in ashes. “I got to remember never to use gunpowder, Acid, some explosives from whoknowswhat when playing with fire…” Smirking Alex ran back in his room and grabbed his gloves. (Metal and designed to create fireballs) "Maybe I got some kids to burn or girls to talk to… Eye Blinder Girls clothes to set to fire…" Smirking at the thought of them nearly naked (Friendly in his own way… Did I forget to mention that in my profile?), “I love this place!“ He shouted and ran to the cafeteria. After making it there, he started walking on tables to get to an empty ones near the girls, a smirk planted on his face while those who were in the tables shouted at him. "SCREW YOU!" Was a simple answer and he jumped to a table and sat down, not caring his whole body is covered in ashes or dust.

"if we couldn't laugh we would just go insane, If we weren't all crazy we would go Insane."

{{OOC; Welcome the crazy guy!}}
"who said the bigger the gun the smaller the 'gun'"

User Image
Peirre

Perrire had narrowly dodged running into the blond guy he remembered being some trouble maker as he continued back to his own room of some sort it was. When he got there it hadn't changed in the slightest and it was getting boring but nothing can be done about it.

He got to his stash of guns and pulled out a particularly dangerous handgun of his own design he named "the bull". He set down the large grenade gun next to where he sat down and got to work on the hand gun again trying to reduce it's kickback.

"I''ll prove them wrong aaand b***h slap 'em"

Hilarious Gawker

3,400 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[Genevieve] [Cade] [Molyneux]

Leader of the Les Guerriers

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Genevieve sneered at Jemi. Then she heard a loud rumble it was her stomach. "foood....." she wimpered. She went into the lunch room grabbed at sandwhich and looked for a place to sit. She then noticed someone from her gang caavered in ashes. She sat in front of him.
"Hello there" she smiled trying not to notice the ashes and dust on him.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
《You think I care? Aww that's cute!◕‿◕
Deathrider888

4,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Cosette blushed, quickly wiping off the rest of the icing off of her face with her hand. She covered her blush with her brown hair while franiticaly looking for something to wipe it off on. Cosette moved fast and the cake started to fall with a small squeak. She grabbed it making it explode all over her and making her slip off the desk to the floor in front of Trey. The second in command sat there in a daze trying to figure out what had just happened.

4,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

====Trey Belrose====

Trey didn't laugh, as funny as the situation was. "You okay?" Trey put his hand out for Cosette grab. He then proceeded to clean up the cake and threw it away in a trash bin near by. "Geez... You never freak out about anything, and now you're magically freaking out after we get back from Les Comet Arc-En! Do you have a crush on Delmon or Acel?" Trey gasped, putting a hand over his mouth.

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
User Image

"If i couldn't laugh i would just go insane"

User Image

Looking at the leader, he smirked, “Hello!” He near shouted answered and got up the chair, grabbed a 2 burgers and a napkin, went back in the chair, “Wants some burger?” He asked an insane normal smirk on his face. His hand though pointed on her shirt from other the chair. “You might not see me or remember me that much with the dust so here!” He starts to clean of the dust and showing some of his blonde hair and later a slightly cleaned face.

"if we couldn't laugh we would just go insane, If we weren't all crazy we would go Insane."

{{OOC; Btw i wasn}}

Ghost Supporter

User Image

Zero stretched and set down the necklace he was working on. It was pretty but lacking something. He looked at the silver swirls with all the diamonds and pearls. holding it up to see it glimmer in the light. His stomach growled.
"Time for lunch..."
He walked slowly to the cafeteria. He wasn't sure if he wanted a sammich or a burger. So he decided he wanted some cake. He reached the cafeteria and saw a girl covered in cake.
"Are you okay miss? Your fabulous pretty dress is absolutely cover in muck!!"
He Grabbed a pile napkins and pulled a brush out of his pocket. holding them out for her.
"Here you might want to get that out of your hair before it gets all ickey!"

[Out Of Chocobos: the necklace User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ]

Magical Cleric

User Image
XXxxCosette XXXXXXxxE L I Z A B E T HXXXXXXxx Annalie Cosette looked up glaring at Trey. Standing up as the craft boy fixed her hair. "Thank you and I know this is my favorite dress but Trey wants it way longer can you believe that!"" She quickly got the icing out of her long hair by taking the brush though her long brown hair. Cosette looked over at Trey. "By the way I hate those twins and they obviously hate me too." She smoothed out her black dress and fixed her thigh highs and choker. Cosette turned to the new boy who had helped her smiling. "Wow thanks my hair probably would've been covered in icing still if it wasn't for you!"

4,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

====Trey Belrose====

Trey pouted. "Do want guys from your own gang to rape you in the middle of the night? Besides, it doesn't hurt anyone if your dress is a little longer."
'Do you really love that dress so much?' "We could always use you to make a deal with the twins..." Trey started mumbling to himself. 'She probably won't like that.' Trey looked at the Les Comet Arc-En kid. "Thanks kid. Cosette here would have been complaining about for days until someone had scrubbed her dress clean." Trey grinned. "Actually, she did that just a few months ago if my memory is correct."
'I was so afraid she was going to hurt me back then, even though she probably won't. She hasn't hit me at all in the whole time Les Etoiles Tech has existed.'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff