Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Cleric

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
XXxxCosette XXXXXXxxE L I Z A B E T HXXXXXXxx Annalie Cosette sighed"Their caged just like us theirs no solution and if their sneaking out we cant stop them........their already armed with weapons they should be fine" She stood throwing her trash away her dress swishing back and fourth as she walked back to her table sitting next to Trey ruffling his hair "dont worry to much...be happy those kids have more freedom than we do" Cosette kissed the top of his head like an elder sister woud to a youngersibling

4,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

====Trey Belrose====

Les Etoiles Tech Leader :: Don't underestimate me!

Trey huffed and mumbled "You can't really blame me for worrying." Trey patted his hair back down as soon as Cosette finished ruffling his hair. "I don't want them to grow up here, in a damn warehouse though! Even if they have more freedom, two of them will take over our positions some day, and they'll be forced into this situation!" He always felt like such a child when arguing with Cosette. Maybe it was because he was a child himself, or was it that Cosette was older than him, even just by a little.
"Let's go get some fabric from Les Comet Arc-En!" Trey took the last bite of pasta and threw away his trash, grabbing Cosette's hand and dragging her to the craft gang's warehouse.

Magical Cleric

User Image
XXxxCosette XXXXXXxxE L I Z A B E T HXXXXXXxx Annalie Cosette sighed"maybe by then things will be different" Her expression was unreadable as she followed her leader into the craft level "lets get this over with" Cosette then froze as a thought hit her she was a caged little bird wasnt she, just there following the rules o-or was she just a marrionette having her strings pulled being forced to dance. Her brown eyes looked glazed over as the realization smacked her.

Bashful Prophet

User Image
Jemi Mei
Les Regals De Mode ` Fantastic baby!

`Jemi ate her food quietly while sketching all the possibilities for a outfit. Other gangs may not know but she had create a perfect outfit for protection against other gang violence since they were the most hated gang. But the problem was materials, she couldn't get the materials without getting her hands dirty. She ate the last of her sandwich, tidied everything and left he cafeteria without a word. Jemi spotted the two gang members, both from...Les Etoiles Tech? What are they doing downstairs? Jemi glared at them with suspicion, and decided to go follow them. Whatever they were doing, they better not touch the protection wear in their warehouse.

occ: does the Les Regals De Mode have any alibis? Also, are gang members allow to venture outside?

Hilarious Gawker

3,400 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[Genevieve] [Cade] [Molyneux]

Leader of the Les Guerriers

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Genevieve decided to get up and go get some food in the cafeteria. When she was almost there she noticed the Regles leader staring at two of the Etollies Techs. She glared at the Regles leader. After a moment a devilish smile widened on her face. Now was her chance. She crept up behind Jemi.

"And what the H***do you think your doing?!" she said loudly.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
《You think I care? Aww that's cute!◕‿◕

4,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

====Trey Belrose====

Trey didn't have the optimism that Cosette had at the moment. They were walking to the craft level. "Cosette, what if we didn't have to sneak around for certain supplies?" Trey asked after a moment of silence. 'Like if we had our individual warehouses like usual, yet we were all friends.' Trey saw the leader of Les Comet Arc-En so he pointed him out for Cosette. "You wanna ask them?" Honesty was the best policy after all, b*llsh*it.

Magical Cleric

MewMewMocha
User Image
XXxxCosette XXXXXXxxE L I Z A B E T HXXXXXXxx Annalie Cosette snaped back into reality walking over to the leader lifting up her dress to take out her gun and throw it to the side to show she didnt mean any harm. She could hear the others murmer "oh my thats Cosette from the tech gang and look theres Trey""hope im not interupting anything but i need some help. You see my dress needs some more ruffles to make it longer...can you please help me? She glared back at Trey he knew this was putting a dent in her pride.

4,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

====Trey Belrose====

Trey grinned as Cosette asked for help. It was just the way that she was always caring about her pride that made Trey want to put her in these type of positions. "Who wants to be the awesome person that helps my lovely second in command out?"'She can't hate me forever right?' This was definitely worth it. Seeing Cosette around Les Regles de Mode, and to put her in this position. That was Trey's personal, secret mission that he has never told a soul. Its still funny right?

4,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Acel and Delmon Moreau
Les Comet Arc-En's Leader and Second-in-Command

Delmon groaned as the leader and second in command from Les Etoiles Tech walked around the warehouse. "Brother, I don't think they're here to do anything bad." Delmon nodded and decided to ignore them until one of them decided to talk one of the twins of Les Comet Arc-En. 'Is it just me or did Cosette's dress get shorter?' Acel grinned as he guessed his brother's thoughts. Which were correct. "What, Acel?"
Acel's grin was still attached to his face. "Nothing brother. Just thinking about how long its been since we've talked to Trey and Cosette." Delmon was still a little suspicious but let it go as he closed his eyes and tuned out the world around him.
"who said the bigger the gun the smaller the 'gun'"

User Image
Peirre

Peirre finished his meal after some time and noticed that Trey and cosette had also come down. He didn't know them and neither did he want to, at least today. so it was either go over there and talk to them being disruptive or leaving. He chose the latter.

GRabbing his large grenade launcher again and using it in a similar fashion as before walked to a garbage can to throw away the tray and head back to the stairs to go back upstairs.

"I''ll prove them wrong aaand b***h slap 'em"[/align

Bashful Prophet

User Image
Jemi Mei
Les Regals De Mode ` Fantastic baby!

` Jemi looked back at Genevieve from the carnivore gang as so she called them. With a an annoyed voice she said "Mind your own business." She took one more look at her and left. The other two that she had been spying were already gone, she sighed feel disappointed, well at least those two aren't stealing their supplies. Jemi went back to their warehouse to start on her protection wear.

Magical Cleric

User Image
XXxxCosette XXXXXXxxE L I Z A B E T HXXXXXXxx Annalie
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You can'tXXXXX Cage Me! !XXXXX Im a freeXXXXX French Girl!! !
__AndXXXXXI makeXXXXXMy own Rules!!!XXXX
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cosette could hear the people around her murmuring which really pissed her off. She hated when Trey did this to her it really damaged her pride. The second in command quickly found the two brothers smiling waiting for a response
"So are you two able to help me or not???
"
Cosette placed her hands on her hips
'Do they even notice me!

She sighed if they werent going to notice her then she'll do something so they would. Cosette smirked she did get some fun out of loosing some of her pride. The brown haired girl leaned over and ruffled Delmon's hair making her dress hike up. Cosette could hear some people drop there crafts as they all stared up her short dress which since she was leaning over was now really short. She knew doing this would probabally piss Trey off but, who cares he was makig her loose her pride!

4,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Acel and Delmon Moreau
Les Comet Arc-En's Leader and Second-in-Command

Delmon's eyes shot open and he blushed as Cosette leaned over and ruffled his hair."What the hell woman? I'm older than you!" Delmon's face was a red as and apple as he jumped up, his brother slowly standing up with him. "What do you need, Cosette? You hardly come here." At least Acel was friendly, because Delmon wasn't.

Magical Cleric

User Image
XXxxCosette XXXXXXxxE L I Z A B E T HXXXXXXxx Annalie
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You can'tXXXXX Cage Me! !XXXXX Im a freeXXXXX French Girl!! !
__AndXXXXXI makeXXXXXMy own Rules!!!XXXX
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cosette smirked at the boys reaction
"Then don't ignore me! You know it's awefully rude to ignore a lady
"
She looked over to the other twin smiling
"Oh I need some more ruffles to lengthen my dress, Trey says it's way too short and way too inviting"
Cosette said it loud enough for Trey to hear she then looked back at him and winked hoping to piss him off or at least get some reaction out of him. The brown haired girl looked back at the younger twin
"So can you help me? Oh and Delmon you need to relax you should be happy that a woman was all over you since most of the gangs are now calling you a priss who needs some chill pills"
Cosette smiled twirling a piece of her brown hair around her finger as her brown eyes held a sparkly flare in them telling that she was having Way too much fun here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces