Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

====Trey Belrose====

Les Etoiles Tech Leader :: Don't underestimate me!

Trey grinned. "Did you wear that short skirt for your leader? You're so nice! This has to be the best gift I've ever gotten from you!"
'I'm pretty sure Les Comet Arc-En has some extra fabric around... She could always go to them, instead of being so stubborn and not take things from Les Regeles de Mode. Its always funny how she is around everyone though....'

Hilarious Gawker

3,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[Genevieve] [Cade] [Molyneux]

Leader of the Les Guerriers

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Genevieve laid on the floor in the middle of her warehouse. She kept going through the lists of weapons they have in her head over and over again. She was bored.
'I wish I can go blow off one of the Regles prissy little heads. Then we shall see how pretty they are then with blood covered all over their stupid little clothes. '
She smiled evilly at her thought. Oh how she wish this wish will come true. She sighed and rolled over onto her stomach. Genevieve sighed loudly. She started to whistle a tune that has been stuck in her head."Hmm what to do what to do....."

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
《You think I care? Aww that's cute!◕‿◕

Magical Cleric

8,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
XXxxCosette XXXXXXxxE L I Z A B E T HXXXXXXxx Annalie Cosette blushed pulling her dress down and repositioning herself in her chair joking with her leader by saying"Yep and by the look on your face you really loved my gift!" She smirked twirling a peice of brown hair around her finger "Arent you a little perv no?" Cosette tilted her head to the side in a cute questioning manner. She loved joking around with the leader it kept her whats the word......calm

4,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

====Trey Belrose====

Trey laughed at how his second in command was blushing. He laughed. "Damn right I would enjoy that... And I'm not that much a perv, you're just leaving yourself really open..." 'Its always been fun to joke around with Cosette... Too bad she's really stuck up around others...'

4,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

cel and elmon Moreau
Les Comet Arc-En's Leader and Second-in-Command

As usual, Delmon was busy ordering people around, since most were complaining that they couldn't go get something to eat since the stuck up Les Regles de Mode were taking up level three of the warehouse to eat at the moment.
"Damn it just shut up! I know you all hate them, but come on! Its not like we don't have any food in here! " Delmon sat on the ground, his head and back leaning against a wall. 'No one likes Les Relgles de Mode... I'm sure I could get the other two leaders to start a war... What would happen to our precious eating space though... Who am I kidding there's a fight in there everyday...'
"Brother, you should really find a chair..." Acel's words broke Delmon out of his thoughts. 'He thinks on things too hard... He should probably take a break soon... ' "EVERYONE!!!! Let's just sit here for a while. Besides we're not supposed to eat for another hour..." Everyone gave him a weird look."You know... How Delmon and the other leaders agreed on eating times for the day a few years ago." Everyone now knew what he was saying.
"Thank you Acel."
Acel took a seat next to Delmon since he refused to get up and they sat in silence for a little while.

Magical Cleric

8,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image
XXxxCosette XXXXXXxxE L I Z A B E T HXXXXXXxx Annalie Cosette laughed. the leader was one of the only people who understood her and got a chance to know her"touche...leader touche " She closed her brown eyes a smile on her lips "Im starving lets go down to the cafeteria even if those Les Regals De Mode bitches are down there...maybe they can take those sticks out of their asses long enough to share the food!" Cosette stood up petting a young boy on the head,giving him praise as he showed her his new gun .

4,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

====Trey Belrose====

Trey laughed as Cosette was acting nice towards a child that had come up to them. "I'm sure Les Regles de Mode would let us eat... If not we can always steal some." Trey walked with Cosette to the cafeteria. "And besides, its not their food, so they have to share the food! We all buy the food, so if the bitches in Les Regles de Mode think they can have the food, they're wrong!" It's not like Les Regles de Mode was filled with girls, well it was... But there were some boys that didn't speak up for themselves so it made it seem like that gang was filled with girls who loved clothing. "And after we get something to eat, then we can go to Les Comet Arc-En and get some fabric and make that dress a little bit longer. You don't want any boys touching you do you?'

//OOC: I have to go get a haircut! Text me a summary of what you say next Mocha!//
MewMewMocha

Beloved Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Occ: I applied for the fashion gang!! I hope the creator of this could see my profile so I can post.

Magical Cleric

8,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image
XXxxCosette XXXXXXxxE L I Z A B E T HXXXXXXxx Annalie Cosette grabbed two plates of pasta one for herself and the other for Trey. She paid for the food and led them to a table sitting down frowning"I think the length is fine and you know that a boy couldnt touch me without getting killed and im not growing anymore so......" In truth she liked her short dress it was easier to move in and she easily hid her weapons and it didnt even look like it! Cosette started to eat her food. "but if your going to force me to then fine but then you also cant be a perv anymore"

4,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

====Trey Belrose====

Trey watched Cosette grab pasta and pay for it and they sat down. "If you think the length of the dress is fine go dance randomly on stage." Trey grinned knowing that Cosette valued her pride a lot. 'I don believe that I'm the only person who could touch Cosette without getting my lights punched out.' Trey smiled at the thought. "I say you should still go get some extra fabric and ask someone to patch it up."
Trey put a bite of pasta in his mouth. It was weird how the Les Regles de Mode bitches weren't talking to them. Everyone knew everyone in every gang, just some didn't pay as much attention to them, like higher ups Trey and Cosette. Simply put it, Trey and Cosette stood out like sore thumbs here, while Les Regles de Mode was still eating. Les Comet Arc-En was next on the schedule to eat so Les Etoiles Tech in the cafeteria was weird.
"That reminds me! I had to talk to you about something serious Cosette." Trey put another bite of pasta in his mouth and had a serious expression on his face.

Beloved Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Jemi Mei

Jemi sat silently at the fashion warehouse stitching up the the rest of her flower dress. The white dress flown perfectly and the pink flowers match the rest of the yellow flower. She placed it with the rest of her clothes that she made and headed toward the cafeteria. She walked as her heel clicked, she glanced the place, noticing all the gangs' cold stares at her. Of course she knew everyone hated her there was no doubt. Jemi continued to walk, ignoring everyone's whispers. She grabbed her food and reached for the farthest place to eat from the rest of the gangs. Jemi opened her sketch book which was fill with designs, flipped to a new page and started a new one.

Magical Cleric

8,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image
XXxxCosette XXXXXXxxE L I Z A B E T HXXXXXXxx Annalie Cosette giggled leaning over towards Trey taking a bite of his food a smirk on her face "Maybe i'll do just that I bet your pervy mind would love to see me dance" She leaned back in her seat sighing." fine ill fix my dress....so whats the serious news leader?" Cosette took a bite of her pasta a serious look on her face.

4,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

====Trey Belrose====

Trey gasped then frowned as Cosette took a bite of his food. "I'm not perverted! There are just too many cute girls!" Trey grinned as he won their argument. 'She loves me! She never backs down from an argument! Or maybe I'm that special....'
"I think it's getting to be too dangerous for the kids. I'm afraid one day we'll go to war with another gang and those innocent kids will be dragged into this." Trey surprised himself that he cared this much.

Magical Cleric

8,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image
XXxxCosette XXXXXXxxE L I Z A B E T HXXXXXXxx Annalie Cosette mumbled"Bullshit" She frowned so she wasnt the onlyone worried about that "Trey its not like we really can do much even the kids know that outside of the cafeteria the other gangs our are enemies and not to associate with them" Cosette let out a sad sigh she wished there was another was but there wasnt....it was too late to change.

4,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

====Trey Belrose====

Trey frowned when he heard what Cosette said under her breath. "I just don't want to bring the kids into a situation where they have to be stuck in our warehouse like shoes in a closet! But I think that some of the kids are sneaking out at night and visiting the other gangs." 'Besides, isn't it our job to make sure the kids are at least comfortable?' Trey sighed as he knew things could be peaceful forever...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff